Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!!

+18
WIFEY-TYPE
LesaRae
sinqlebby !
SexyT
heatRAE!
TheBee
○→Єmιℓιε←○
__eyeCandy
pureSEDUCTION
dezzy.baby1
golden07
~!shakes_wifed_up!~
SweetGin1028
BarbiieBiitch
SurreallPrincess100
kaylee
her love is infinite ;)
J'Adore
22 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 16]

J'Adore

J'Adore

Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! Pulse

Pulse
An iProS94 Production

Here we meet three young men stuck in the shadows of Mobile,Al. Rome, abandoned by his mother at 15, has been living on his own for two years now, with the help of Snow White, the hottest and addictive drug known on the streets. Floyd, the youngest of the three, has it all. Which leaves his friends asking, why you always fucking up? Torrence, the eldest, has been on the streets since he was 9, selling rocks for the biggest Cartel in Miami. Now he's here, trying to better himself, while running from a past that may catch up to him sooner than he thinks. The three have been tight since age 11, when the boys were running around for Rome's uncle, Saint. He showed them the rounds of the drug world, making sure he taught them the number one thing: As beautiful as they come, women are just as deadly as men. Saint made the boys feel untouchable, boosting their pride. Cash in their faces, J's on their feet. The boys were addicted to this lifestyle.  Cash rules everything around me may just be lyrics for you, but for them, it's what they relate to the most. Money answered every question they had, solved every problem that came their way, if hands and bullets didn't. But when money isn't the problem or the solution, what else can they do? Everyone knows money cant buy love. Married to the streets, the three are tested by love it's self.  Time is ticking and choices must be made. Will they go with everything they were taught to believe in, or will they try the unthinkable?  

Copyright © 2010 by Jasmyn

Chapter Three: The Courts
Chapter Four: Too Hot
Chapter Five: Church
Chapter Six: Sticking to The Script
Chapter Seven: Im Not a Player, I Just Fuck Alot
Chapter Eight: Murder She Wrote
Chapter Nine; Muder She Wrote ²
Chapter Ten; Itching For A Come Up
Chapter Eleven; New Exit
Chapter Twelve; Under Ground Take Over
Chapter Thirteen; Under Ground Take Over ²
Chapter Fourteen; Two Different Lifes
Chapter Fifthteen; Club Rain
Chapter Sixteen; Club Rain²
Chapter Seventeen; Bittersweet
Chapter Eighteen; Bittersweet²
Chapter Nineteen; Adrien
Chapter Twenty; Spiralling Out of Control
Chapter Twenty-One; Red Zone
Chapter Twenty-Two; Rush Hour
Chapter Twenty-Three; Aria
Chapter Twenty-Four; Every Nigga That Glitters
Chapter Twenty-Five; Changing Lanes
Chapter Twenty-Six; Ride or Die
Chapter Twenty-Seven; Show Off
Chapter Twenty-Eight; Show's Over
Chapter Twenty-Nine;Denouement
Chapter Thirty;Denouement²
Chapter Thirty-One;Denouement3
Chapter Thirty-Two;"911, What's Your Emergency?"
Chapter Thirty-Three;"911, What's Your Emergency?"²
Chapter Thirty-Four;My Brother's Keeper
Chapter Thirty-Five; Sixteen at War
Chapter Thirty-Six; After the Rain
Chapter Thirty-Seven; Puzzle Pieces
Chapter Thirty-Eight; Dinner at Tiffany's
Chapter Thirty-Nine; The Grand Opening
Chapter Forty; Stand The Rain
Chapter Forty-One;  Baby Blues
Chapter Forty-Two; Accusations

Last edited by J'Adore on Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:48 am; edited 43 times in total

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

i love it ! sounds really qood !

http://shamsthecutieee.tumblr.com

kaylee

it sounds great
cant wait for the next add

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

loving iyt keep going plz.

J'Adore

J'Adore

Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! Pulse08

Chapter One; Street Pharmacist
Friday, June 27, 2007
Rome "Ace" McKenzie
Age 19

I placed my body on the hard cold ground. I watched underneath the car as footsteps moved quickly down the street, insearch of me. I got up and ran as quickly as I could, navigating in the opposite direction. It was 12 in the morning and my day was just getting started. I made my way back to my 12 o'clock corner, King Ave. and Washington. I waited for my East Side customer's to come through & sure enough...they did. 2 o'clock and I was headed home, of course my day wasn't hardly almost not even half way over. I walked into my ruggid apartment building. Window's busted...door's jammed....& somebody was always gettin robbed. I ran up the graffiti filled staircase and grabbed for my key's. I could hear a door close from a farther distance, I looked over to see
Desiré, the shorty that stayed down the hall. She walked down the hall with a slight smile on her face. I had to make her mines, but shorty wasn't giving me the time or the day. Besides, with my current occupation, I wouldn't dare endanger her with my lifestyle, I ain’t tryna' involve her in that.

"Hey stranger, haven’t seen you around that much" she said smiling

"Yeah I been busy, what you been up to?" I asked, leaning against the wall.

"School & work basically"

"College girl huh?" I said laughing a little

"Yeah, i guess you could say that" she said smiling

"Why you always smilin ma?" I asked smirking at her

"Oh don’t act like you have a problem with it" she said with a lil attitude

"So when do you take a break?"

"A break from what?"

"College life, essay’s...all that crap"

"All that crap is gonna get me outta' here, the way I see it, the sooner, the better"

"Ok, ok I feel you, but everybody need's some Me time"

"Me time can wait" she said smiling

"See you misunderstood, me time is when you spend time with Rome" I said with a slight smirk

"Oh ok so Rome has game now?"

"Girl Rome been had game, you just late on it"

"Whatever Kid" she said walking away

"So you ain’t gon' fly wit me?" I asked as she made it to the staircase, going down.

"We'll see" she said before disappearing. I laughed and continued to unlock my door. I walked in & locked my door back and tossed my key's on the table. I went to my hall closet and grabbed a duffel bag. With that I ran to my room & filled it with Snow White, Vanilla Kush & Reggie, I told you my day wasn't over yet. I changed my clothes & was headed out again. I ran down the stair's to see Desiré standing in the doorway alone.

"I know D, I know" she said in her light voice, I guess she wasn't alone. "Yes! I called you before I left but nobody answered......why would I lie?!" she said getting upset. I just stood in the entrance of the graphical staircase, she couldn't see me, but I had a clear view of her. "My life doesn’t revolve around you! I have my own stuff to worry about! I don’t have time to babysit you!" she said throwing her hand up. As I stepped closer, I could her company speak clearer & louder.

"Bitch who the fuck you yellin at? Iono where the fuck you been or who the fuck you been talkin to but im bout to remind yo ass who the fuck I am!" a deep cocky voice said. "Whatever Dre you can burn in hell!" Desiré said turning around. Her stranger grabbed her by her hair & slammed her on the hard cement. I threw my bag in the corner and ran towards him.

"The fuck wrong wit chu' bruh?!" I said pushing him up against some hoopty.

"No! Ro' it's ok im fine!" Desiré said getting up.

"The fuck it ain’t! Aint nobody gon' put they hands on you!" I said still in his face

"So this the bitch nigga you been fuckin?" he said. My fist met his jaw repeatedly as Desiré pleaded for me to stop. She knew what I was capable of.

"Stop! Your hurting him! Ro' just go! Please!" she pleaded once more. I turned to look at her, she looked fine to me, like his push didn't seem to bother her, I looked at him one good time and stepped back. I walked over to Desiré & grabbed her face.

"No, it ain’t iight & you clearly ain’t fine if you gon' let that shit ride, im not leavin here without you" I said looking directly into her maple brown orbs. She couldn't hide it anymore, she was in pain. She just shook her head. He brushed up against me, "Com'on baby" he said grabbing her arm.

"I cant Ro'" she said before he grabbed her and walked into the building, she looked back at me as if she was screaming out for help with her eye's. He push her into the entrance of the staircase, looked back at me with a mug, then followed behind her. I often found myself questioning why women choose to stay in a fucked up relationship when I come across Desiré, and my mother. I grabbed my bag and ran to my car, I was already late for my shift. I pulled up at a 7/11 where my boy Floyd was waiting. We pulled our shift known as Day & Night, we work early in the day while it was still night, could be confusing to others but night shift is the best shift, addict's cant sleep with out med's, so here we are. We split up, he had one side of the city, I had the other.

I leaned against The Harlem Duke, a famous strip club in the inner city. I waited at the backdoor for Santiago. He hesitantly opened the door. "Nigga open the door" I said gripping the door, pulling it open. He peeked outside and looked both ways before quickly closing and triple locking the door. His Holy Moly lookin ass always tripping. "You got the'uh, the'uh, package?" he asked. Ugh, here he go with this undercover shit. We do this every week. "Price up" I stated. "What? You cant do that I’m the best customer you have!" he said, pissed because my price had gone up. I turned for the door, "Wait wait wait!" he said taking a deep breath, "Hhhh, how much?" I smiled to myself, Sant was easy to manipulate. We did our trade, and I walked through the hallway. I came out to the VIP balcony & I looked out, only in search of my boy Torrence. He stood in front of the entrance door with his security gear on. I smirked and made my way down the stairs as honeys pulled on my shirt while others called me out. "Ace, let me give you a good one" Shauney called out. I ignored her trifling ass as I approached Torrence. "TOP FLIGHT SECURITY OF THE WORLD CRAIG!" I joked as I gave him dap. "Fuck you man" he said laughing. "I keep tryin to tell you, this here stand up and look hard shit ain’t gon' take you no where. You need to fly with me & Floyd. Being surrounded by naked bitches might be a plus, but shit, it ain’t money" I said as we watched the scene of women sliding up and down poles, shaking their asses for the next dollar. "Man I ain’t tryna get caught up with y'all fools" he said waving me off. I put my hands up, not being one to place pressure, "Iight iight, when you ready, you know where to come" I responded and with that, I was out, headed for 94th and Douglas, my hot corner.

My leather glove covered hands were tucked deep into my jeans, as I watched the night workers parade from each corner. Half of'em, I grew up with, most of them, were hookers, hoes, or whatever. I couldn't say or think foul things of them, look at me. It was cold as fuck for it be the end of June, and still I watched as
Candy, came strolling down the cracked concrete. Like me, she didn't let the weather fuck her money up. Candy, she use to wipe my ass as a baby, and watch me as a kid. Now, shorty was straight street, hooked to the corner, with her legs open, letting the highest bidder dip happily. Fishnet stockings, tight pink leather skirt, fishnet top with a dirty white fur was all Candy wore. "Ace, you got that good baby?" she asked as she blew smoke from her red lipstick painted lips. "What I tell you bout that other shit?" I asked, snatching the rolled paper from her lips, then throwing it to the ground. "Fuck Ace! I was gon save yo' shit!" she said. "Get the fuck outta' here! Spendin my shit on some' wack?" I said. "I got it! Let me get bout $20 worth" she said reaching into her top. I gave her what she asked for. "Thank you boo" she said as she strolled along, waiting for the next car to scoop her up. I was fresh out, and paid up. I headed back to Duke, I decided I deserved at least a lapdance after all my hard work. Natasha rolled her ass in my lap, had a nigga feeling like a king. "Ah ah ah!" she said smoothly, "don’t touch" she said as she slapped my hand away. I bit down on my bottom lip as she continued. Next thing I knew, bullets flew, hoes were running and bitches were ducking. I had stayed to played, and now I was ducking behind tables. But I did get a free lap dance.

Last edited by -sнε sнιηεs נυsт ℓιкε α ☆ on Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

kaylee

im loving this story
add soon

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

this hit ! ADD SOON mamaz Smile

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

plz add more i love this story already please add more today this story is my inspiration it starts my day with a smile! add more pretty plz.

J'Adore

J'Adore

SurreallPrincess100 wrote:plz add more i love this story already please add more today this story is my inspiration it starts my day with a smile! add more pretty plz.
lol yay! Happiee to see tht!!

J'Adore

J'Adore

Chapter Two: Spark
Friday, June 27, 2007
Rome "Ace" Mckenzie

I arrived back to my apartment, unlocking my door, another one slammed. I looked over, and there he was,
D. He walked down the hall towards me with his shirt over his shoulder, the closer he got the more tempted I became to beat the fuck out of him. He walked past me, so I had to do it. I quietly walked behind him as my fingers kissed the grip of my pistol. I stood, looking down at the back of his head as he carelessly walked down the staircase. Little did he know, his life was in the palm of my hand. I aimed, and pulled the trigger. My silencer worked beautifully as I watched his body lay at its resting place. No pulse. I shook my head and snapped out of my thoughts. I walked down to Desiré's apartment & knocked on the door. With not so much of a push, her unlocked door, eased open. I walked through, suspicious to where she was. "Desiré" I spoke, walking past the kitchen, "Desiré, where you at?!" I asked becoming nervous. I light gasp came from the bathroom, I ran to the door to see her naked bruised body, laying on the cold tile floor. "Des!" I quickly got a towel & wrapped it around her. I picked her up, despite her pleading for me to leave her. My blood started to boil even more knowing the fact that I could have stopped this or at least put an end to him when I had the chance to earlier. I unlocked my door with her limp body still rested in my arms. I laid her down in my bed and searched for a tee. She rolled over on her side, making her towel draped from her back, & I damn near flinched. Her back was covered with fresh bruises.

"Des" i said in a deep, yet shaky voice. Slowly, she turned around and looked at me. "What the fuck man?!" I said pissed off. I know yelling at her wasn’t the right thing to do now, but that shit wasn't gon' stay in.

"Rohhh" she said, unable to finish my name, cold tears escaped her eyes. I felt terrible, I was watching my mother all over again. "Rohh" she said still unable to get out one word. I walked over to her. Her once clear eyes, were now red and full of fear, her eye lids slowly met each other.

"Des!"........."Desiré!"....."Desiré baby wake up!" I knew this was bad, but I had to know she was still alive, not thinking about checking a pulse, I pressed down lightly on her open wounds, she groaned and leaned forward, but that was it. I put the shirt on her the best way I could & scooped her up. The hallway & stairwell was clear which was good for me. I placed her in the back seat & rushed her to the hospital.

That Friday Night

"Where the fuck you at? Block is hot as fuck tonight" Floyd asked.

"Hospital bruh"

"For what? I know you ain’t got cho' ass shot up out here"

"Nah, Desiré"

"Who?"

"Nun' man"

"You comin or what? I iight splittin wit chu if you ain’t"

"Nigga??" i said more irritated at his comment than him.

"Nah im playin"

"yeah, but aye im hit you back, good lookin out"

"yea"

D pushed me up the stairs as I looked back at Rome. I wanted to scream out for him so badly, but I couldn't. Dre was already pissed about me not calling him every three hours, and with Rome punking him out like that, on my behalf, Dre was determined to make me pay for his pride kissing the ground. We made it up stairs, I was ready to plead my way out, I turned around, to face Dre. It wasn’t long before I was holding the side of my burning face. He wrapped his fingers tightly around my arm & pulled me into the apartment, slamming the door behind him.

"Who tha fuck was that?!" he asked pissed off, "On you'on hear me?" he said walking towards me with bald up fist. "Who the fuck was he?" he asked wrapping his hands around my neck roughly, picking me up in the air. I clutched his wrists as I suffocated, kicking my feet. He let go, dropping me to the floor. He knelled down, "...you ready to talk?" he asked knowing damn well it was impossible for me to do so. He smiled at the sight of me gasping for breath. D grabbed my hair & stood me up. He pulled me closer, "You like me like this?" The sent of perfume & weed was loud on him. I was sick to my stomach. He kissed my neck and I pushed him away. Never push him away. He grabbed me & shook me, yelling & cursing. I wasn’t about to take this for the third time this week. So I fought back, with all the strength I had. He over powered me & I ended up on the kitchen floor, clothes torn off, and bruises kissing my once flawless skin.

I was on my stomach, crying. Slowly on my hands and knees, I easing my limp body up. D was right behind me. I felt his hard stinging leather belt go across my back, again. I cried out and collapsed on the floor. I had given up on all hope. My thighs were weak, my arms were bruised & my body ached all together. He turned me over & fell to his knees as he reached for my panties. With the strength I still had, I tried to push his hands away. He ripped them off & mounded my body. He placed his hand over my mouth, and with a few quick movements, he forced himself inside of him. His salty sweat dripped down his face, falling on my eyelashes. I closed my eye's tightly as I continued to scratch & hit his back with the strength I still had in my swore body. For this wasn't the first time. This was our, what some call...sex. It was never consensual on my behalf. Thrusting in and out of me with his hand still over my mouth, D started to go faster, while mumbling, "I do everything for you...and what the fuck do you do?...huh!?...huh?!" he grunted as he pushed harder with every phrase. This wasn't some guy or some bum on the street. This was my boyfriend, my lover. This...wasn't suppose to be. And then, he just stopped, no....he didn’t stop.....I blacked out.

*Beep....Beep...Beep....[monitor continues]*

I rolled my head over in irritation of the constant beeping in my ear. Letting my eyes become focused, I laid them on, Rome. He looked at me and smiled. "Bout time" he said. "What?" I asked, and that's when I realized, I wasn’t home. I looked down to see IV's in my arms. "Rome! Rome!" I panicked. "Des! Des calm down! Just calm down" he said rubbing the side of my face. "What happened?" I asked in a panicked voice, "what happened to me?" Rome looked at me with sad eyes. "Baby.." a voice said. We both looked to see, Dre. "I know you ain’t bring yo bitch ass up in here!" Rome yelled. Dre looked at me, "What the fuck is he doing here Desiré? Huh?" he asked. "Nigga -" I cut Rome off. "Ro'! Please" I said. He looked at me, like I was stupid. "You ain’t got to beg this bitch! If he want it he can come get this shit! I stay wit' steel!" Dre said pulling up his shirt, flashing his gun. "I should've bodied yo' ass last night!" Rome barked. "Ro' no, please....just go" I asked him. "Yo? Is you fuckin serious!?" Ro' yelled at me, "He the fuckin reason you up in here!"

"You heard what the fuck she said" Dre said as he walked over to me, on the opposite side of Ro. Ro' stood there and watched as Dre kissed me, "I’m sorry...you forgive me?" he asked. And like a fool, I nodded, "Yeah." I looked over to where Ro stood, and caught a glimpse of him shaking his head as he walked out. Fingers wrapped around my neck as Dre leaned over me, "Ima kill'em the next time I see'em anywhere near you. You mine" he said adding force before he released my neck. Soon after he had came, he left. I picked up the phone, and called my bestfriend,
Tori. Thirty minutes later, she was wobbling in.

"Baby what happened?" she asked as she rubbed my forehead down to my cheek. I shook my head, not wanting to talk about it. "Your laying in a hospital bed Desiré, something's wrong. How long have you been here?" she asked. "Rome brought me here this morning" I said in a low voice. "And where the hell was Dre?" she asked, placing her hand on her small hip. "He just left. He's the reason im here" I finally admitted. "What you mean? I know you ain’t pregnant!" she exclaimed. "Noo Tori, we just...kinda, got in to it. You know how he is" I said. "I know damn well he didn’t put his hands on you. I just know good and well he didn’t!" she said, "I need to sit down before I go into early labor" she said taking the seat that was occupied by Rome only 30 minutes before. I looked up at the ceiling, asking myself, why did I call her? Lord knows I didn't need a preaching to. "Just because he's putting something on your college tuition does not mean he owns you or has any right putting his hands on you" Tori continued. I rolled my eyes, wishing Rome could be here.

Last edited by -sнε sнιηεs נυsт ℓιкε α ☆ on Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

kaylee

i think this story is really good
hope u add soon

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

lol omg im too hilarious!(tee tee) cum on desi yu need to be with Rome cuz Dre is really pissing me off! this add is even better im loving it jaz! please add again.

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP PLZ ADD MORE PLZ ADD MORE

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

add more !

SweetGin1028

SweetGin1028

OMG... THIS IS WHATS UP... IM LOVING THIS STORY. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.. AND KEEP US POSTED DAILY PLEASE...

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

omfg... this is off the chain,,, add soon

golden07

golden07
Admin

Finally caught up and these adds are awesome. I so love it Smile

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

.I loved those two adds!!!
Keep it up the story is great so far!!!!
New Add Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J'Adore

J'Adore

yay! dont leave now ladies next add comingg!

J'Adore

J'Adore

Chapter Three
Saturday, June 28, 2007
Rome; The Courts

I dapped
Floyd as we met up in front of the mall. "So shit, you down tonight or you shacking at the hospital?" he asked with a smirk.

"Man chill" I said still pissed off at the fact that she took him back.

"I know you ain’t lettin no female fuck yo' shit up? Nigga if she wanted you, she would be wit' cho' ass. But she ain’t, she still with his ole bitch ass. If that’s who she want, then let her ass stay there. You take her, and she don’t wanna be took? Uh uh, she gon' rob you fuckin blind. Hoes don’t appreciate shit till they hit rock bottom, and obviously, she aint face down yet." Floyd said as we walked over to Foot Locker.

"Hoe?" I said lookin at him

"Nigga you know I speak in general, shit" he said, "don’t sit there and act like she yo' main."

I hated that his yellow lemon drop head ass was always right. But he was. Desiré wanted to be there, and she wasn't my main. A smile came to my face when my eyes laid on Macy. Mami was my Foot Locker Freak. "Hey boo" she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck, then kissed it, knowing I didn’t kiss lips, especially not hers. "You sure you ain’t gon' get in trouble and lose yo' shit?" Floyd asked as he leaned against the wall near the locked gate, screening the Foot Locker entrance. "I work for my uncle, and if he think something missin, then lett'em think" she said as she pulled her keys from her back pocket, "besides, I haven’t taken inventory yet." Floyd smiled to himself and I already knew he was cookin up something.

It was Thirty minutes before the mall opened, and the only people here were janitors and old people walking around. We walked in as Macy pulled the gate back down. "Y’all here for the new J's, right?" she asked as she walked on towards the back. "Yeah..hook me up wit some fresh Forces, I think you scuffed my shit" I said looking down at my slightly scuffed shoe. "Nigga please, you just want some free shit!" she yelled from in the backroom. "Nigga chill!" I whispered to Floyd as I watched his dumb ass try to open the cash register. He wasn't about to fuck up my shoe game.

Macy walked back into the store with three boxes. Two fresh pair of J's, and one pair of Forces, all white. "Uh uh nigga you payin" Macy called out to Floyd. "The fuck? Is you serious?" he asked. "Do I look like im playin?" Macy asked rolling her neck. "You be bullshittn I swear!" he said as he pulled out a stack. "Boy shut the hell up, these shoes ain’t hurtin yo pockets! Lets not be stingy!" she said as she rung him up, "And I saw yo stupid ass back here tryna get the register open, you can try that shit if you want to. That’s why you payin now!" she said as she pushed his bag on the floor and slammed his change on the counter. She grabbed my bags and walked from behind the register and brought them to me. "Here boo" she kissed my neck, "You coming to see me tonight, right?" she asked. I cupped her chin, "Im workin tonight baby girl, ima get at chu' tho" I replied. "Promise?" she asked poking her lips out. "It's a guarantee baby" I said as we began to walk out. She let us out and we were headed to Mickey D's.

"Man you need to get yo' hoe straight" Floyd said. "Ain’t nobody tell yo smart ass to try and still some extra shit. Ya' damn shoes was free! Light skin niggas always fuckin shit up" I said as I shook my head. "Fuck you man. Aye? You know Torrence girl work here right?" he asked. It took everything in me not to laugh. "T fuckin burger bitches" I said cracking up as we walked in. There stood
Honey behind the register lookin bitter as fuck. "Don’t y'all got some hoes to be pimpin?" she asked rollin her eyes. "Aw you gon' do me like that? I thought we was cool?" Floyd asked with his hands out. "Nigga please." I looked her up and down, "How you doin Honey?" she blushed, "Im alright." Damn, ion see how Floyd was fuckin this whopp sided head broad. "Aye! Burger bitch! Im ready to order!" Floyd said slapping the counter. I was dying tryna hold my laugh in. "You know what I like" I said as Floyd ordered. Honey rung me & Floyd up. "Here Ro" she said handing me my bag. "Where my shit at?" Floyd asked, "I mean, I know y'all got a lot of customers but shit" he said being sarcastic, knowing we were the only two customers. "$7.37" she said with her hand out. I walked out laughin my ass off. "That ain’t even yo hoe! Ima tell Torrence that hoe givin you free shit!" Floyd said sipping his drink as we walked back towards Foot Locker. "Look at this freak" he said looking into Foot Locker at Macy tonguing down some white muthafucka. She looked over, with Shit written all over her face. Now I had a reason not to get with her ass instead of just not wanting to. I had something to hold against her.

I pulled up behind Floyd, we were now at his mama's house. "Nigga you need to get off yo ass" I said as we walked in. Ms. Joy was working, leaving Floyd's old ass home alone. "Man please, for what? I know you ain’t talkin, that box you sleep in" he said falling on the couch. "What? B I got mines" I said sitting down. "You talk to Torrence?" he asked. "Last night, at Duke's. Shit pop off in there every damn night!" I said, "Guess who still workin there, Shauney." Floyd shook his head. "She don' got so many abortions that hoe cant get pregnant no more" he said checkin his phone. "Aye, Torrence at The Courts hoopin wit some nigga, twenty down each" he said. "Shid lets go" I said getting up. We hopped in Floyd's ride and headed for The Courts.

The Courts was the basketball court everybody went to, street wise, it was The Courts, formally, it was Winbush Hills, & just like every Saturday morning, it was packed. The Courts stayed crowded with honey's. We got out of the car, headed to the opened fenced door. We sat on the bleachers as we watched Torrence play some nigga for all his cash. Soon, I was accompanied by
Rachel , Natasha's lil' sister. "Hey Acey!" she said. "Aye" I responded, my mind more on the game, than her. Her bag of baby hood rats followed along. "Hey Ace!" they all said loudly. "Shit! Wont y'all shut the fuck up!" I said becoming aggravated. Floyd just laughed as he became entertained. "Im saying Floyd, Im tryna' see what's up with you" Keke said, grinning all in his face. "Oh yeah? How bout you show me some' then?" he asked with a slick smile. Floyd got up and walked towards the fenced door, and trailing right behind him, was KeKe. "Yo' friend a hoe, you know that right?" I said to Rachel as I watched a gang of dudes crowd up around Torrence.

I pushed my way through the crowd, placing myself next to
Torrence. "Man I beat cho' ass! Get the fuck up outta here wit' that shit!" Torrence spat. Apparently, ole dude was pissed cause he lost. "Iight nigga, Ima see you soon" he said backing away, as the crowd did the same. Torrence sucked his teeth, "Fuck him man, he ain’t bout' shit" he said as he gave me dap. "These cats be wildin" I said as my eyes scanned through the crowd. "Where Floyd?" he asked. "Gettin wit' KeKe. Ayo, I saw yo' girl at Micky" I said chuckling. "Man fuck you. I cant stand Honey's ass. Bitch call me every damn night wit' shit" he said, I had to laugh. Shorty was straight psycho. "$250, all or nothing', first to 20" a voice said. We both turned around to see, D. My eyes pierced his, "Yo, you in? This easy money" Torrence said. "I ain’t tryna' play no ball with that nigga" I said as D went to get another guy. "Yo, what the fuck you tripping for? Look, this money, leave that personal shit aside. We can deal with that later" he said, "So shit, wudd' up? You playin?" he asked. "I got chu man" I responded, giving him dap as well. "Lets do this then" he said bouncing the ball.

"Wet'em up!" Floyd yelled from the stands as I blocked some nigga, while Torrence took the shot. 19 to 13, I guess they ain’t know who they were dealing with. "Let me wet this nigga up" I called out. Torrence tossed me the ball, "Com'on, let me show you how a real nigga do" I said calling out D. I crossed him up, hard enough to leave him on his ass, literally. "20 baby! What!" I said bouncing the ball, being my cocky self. I slapped hands with Torrence as I walked over to
Rhonda who held the money. "I see y'all out there she said pulling her stash out. "Damn, I see you too ma" I said flashing her smile. "Fuck that!" Torrence said walked backwards as he through his hands up. "What up?" I asked. "This nigga just like the last one! Pissed cause he got his ass crossed up!" he said. "Man fuck that" I said as I gave him half. D walked up with a load of niggas behind him. "So you thought I was playin?" Dre said, and just like that, Torrence was starring down the barrel of D's pistol. "Who the tough guy now? Huh? Look like it's me, you wanna disagree?" The crowd that once filled The Courts, were now screaming and rushing to get out. Torrence sucked his teeth, being one not to be punked out, "Yo, you see this nigga?" Torrence said redirecting his face towards me. Confused, and out done at the fact that Torrence was still talking shit, D looked over towards me, and just as quick as he had pulled his gun out on Torrence, Torrence had pulled his out on him. I had seen this done too many times before, I had no reason to reach for mine. "Fuck talking i'on hesitate to pull my shit!" Torrence said pushing his gun on D's forehead. The Courts had cleared out, besides the mothafuckas who weren't scared of a lil blood shed, me, Floyd, and the bitches that came with D. I walked up and pushed D, bitching him in front of his crew. He fell back on his ass with his crew semi-circling him. "The fuck up outta here, you ain’t bout mo' shit than the next nigga" I said as I approached him, "let me see you get back up, I dare you." And with that, me, Floyd & Torrence walked off the court $250 richer & untouched. "And y'all bitches gon' sit there and watch!" I heard D yell to his crew. I chucked as I got in the passenger side of Floyd's car. Fire sparked when I saw D put his hands on Desiré. Him stepping up like he had the balls to lay my man out? The heat was on, and it was about to get hotter.

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

o yeah.. this is good..
ace is so damn gangsta...
keeping writing

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

.Upz!! good add!!!
another add Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! 729222

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

this story so qood ! add more please Smile

golden07

golden07
Admin

Awesome Awesome add...I love it.

Keep it coming, I want to know what
will happen next.

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

SurreallPrincess100