Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our Destiny (+6/02/2010)

+2
pureSEDUCTION
SexyT
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Empty Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:54 am

SexyT

SexyT

Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Our_de10

Chapter 1-The Present

The past is history
The future is a mystery
Today is gift
That is why it is called the present

The doors of the school opened and voices of excited children could be heard. We turned around with
smiles on our faces greeting each child until we found the one who belonged to us.
‘Mummy!’ I heard Karma yell out loud and I looked in her direction. I saw her black curls bouncing on her small
oval head as she ran to my open arms.
‘Hey baby, how was school?’
‘Oh mummy it was amazing!’
‘Really? Well tell me all about it, but first let’s find your brother’

We held hands as we walked around the school looking for my elder son TJ. Karma found him first as she pointed
excitedly. ‘There he is mummy!’ She yelled his name and he turned and waved with a big smile on his face. He was
talking to a man I had never seen before and I worried a bit so I approached them quickly. I heard him saying thank
you. In his voice I heard a lot of excitement.
‘TJ are you ready?’ I didn’t look up at the man. Instead I looked down at my son.
‘Mum this is the coach of the basketball team. Coach Trevor’
I froze at the sound of that name as flashbacks of my past came back. Please don’t let it be him. I looked up slowly and
immediately regretted it. TJ was talking but I didn’t hear anything he said. Trevor held half a smirk and half a smile on
his face. My heart was beating too fast and I felt light headed.
‘MUM…are you listening? Coach says I have potential and I can be on the team. So can I?’
‘NO’ I took his hands and turned on my heel but Trevor held me by the shoulder. ‘Hey TJ take your sister to your mum’s
car and I’ll talk to her ok’ I was amazed to see how obedient TJ was and I smiled inwardly, but my face showed rage.

‘How are you Bianca?’
‘I been better Trevor’
‘Why can’t he be on the team?’
‘Because all he will learn is how to break a girl’s heart’
He lowered his head in shame as he also remembered our past together. ‘I’m sorry’ was all he said
‘Too little too late’
‘You moved on though. 2 kids. I don’t have any’
I looked back at my children. It all came back and I remembered it like it was yesterday. It’s been more than 10
years and I’ve held this secret for so long. Maybe it’s time I let it out. I looked back at Trevor. The resemblance
was too striking. ‘Yes you do’
‘What are you talking about B?’ he called me by his old nickname for me and I blushed. I took in some deep
breathes as I closed my eyes.
‘Bianca? What do you mean?’ My mother had warned me about all this but I chose to ignore her and now it’s
back to haunt me.
‘TJ and Karma are both yours’ There I said it. I sighed as I turned around to hide the tears and I walked away
quickly leaving him shocked. He ran after me and grabbed me turning me around to face him. His hands held my
face wiping the tears away. ‘How can that be?’

I looked up. ‘I don’t know. But they are yours beyond a doubt’
‘That’s not possible B. I mean…TJ ok but Karma too?’
I nodded trying to block out images of us together but it was all too vivid in my mind. I felt his lips kissing mine
and his arms around my waist.
I remembered our lovemaking. He wasn’t my first boyfriend but it was
him I gave it up too. What a mistake; a very big mistake.
‘We need to talk about this B’ he seemed frustrated and at the same time pleased; did I make a mistake telling him
all this?
‘Nothing to talk to about’
‘Bianca wait’
He said my name out loud as I walked away without turning back. It was hard for me but years ago I swore that I
was through with it. I swore that I’d never open up my heart again. If I stay here I’m scared that I will end up loving
Trevor like I once did.
‘BIANCA…look out’ I turned at the sound of Trevor yelling for me and saw him running towards me. I also saw a
red Mercedes coming straight at me. I tried to run but my feet felt rooted to the ground. Just as I was able to move
I felt the ground move from underneath me and my body was hurled up in the air.

I watched as my body hit the ground and Trevor rushed to my side. The driver was out of his car holding his head
in his hands. Poor feller; it wasn’t his fault. I hadn’t been looking at where I was going. Trevor was cradling my body
in his arms. ‘Bianca, baby come on now. Don’t die on me, not now. We got a family now. I need you…more than you
can know’ he was crying and people were staring at him. I suppose they didn’t expect that I once loved this basketball
coach/ex NBA player. I wanted to open my mouth and tell them my story, our story. I wanted to stroke his face.
Instead I closed my eyes as my body was placed in the ambulance and Trevor took my kids in his car and followed me.
They all had tears in their eyes and I couldn’t watch them.

You must be wondering what on earth is going on. Well I have a story to tell you. Perhaps at the end I will wake up
but for now in order to better understand me you must pay attention. My story is one of love, betrayal, pain and all
the things in between. Since I have the time, I will tell you. Provided that you have the time of course. Perhaps after
this I will awake.

Before we start though I suggest you find the Destiny Fulfilled album by Destiny’s Child because I exist within the
lines and verses of the songs. Each song is a chapter in my life that I have struggled to get past. So here we go…

Authors Note: I'm starting this new story to test my boundaries a bit.
I'd appreciate some good critics please, both positive and negative.
I hope you all enjoy this one! I'm having fun writing it up!
And thank you to Janae for the brilliant banner!!!

Last edited by SexyAriza!! on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:54 pm; edited 9 times in total

2Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Empty Re: Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:23 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

I'm interested. Wheres the rest?

3Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Empty Re: Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:14 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

I am so loving this already...
And you are very welcome for
the banner... Very Happy

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

4Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Empty Re: Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:05 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

i like this story

oo and im bac to stay hopefully

i have sooo much catching up to do

5Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Empty Re: Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:44 am

SexyT

SexyT

Glad u guys like it so far....
I'm working on it...
I'm getting out of my comfort zone on this one...
I hope it works out good!!!

6Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Empty Re: Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:45 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 2 – Keeping Up

I’m starting to believe that I’m way too much for you
All that talk but it seems like you can’t come through
Can you keep up?

‘Damn B, Trevor be checking you out’ my girls giggled as we walked past a bench full of the
basketball team members. They whistled and cat called but we held our heads up high and walked past coolly.
‘Who they think we are huh?’ asked Rachelle. We all knew that she was secretly checking Marcus out
though.
‘Yeah Rae we ain’t like them hoes’ I replied looking in the direction of the cheerleaders.
‘Bottom line is we all…hold up, the entire SCHOOL knows that the captain of the basketball team has the
hots for you and he be trying to get at you for weeks now’ Janae was pretty persistent but I just rolled my eyes.
‘He hasn’t even asked me to be his date at the party this week-end’
‘So?’ Kamaria asked just as her man grabbed her from behind kissing her on her back. She squirmed away
and hid behind Lisa. ‘Girl take your man away from here’
We laughed as she ran off and he ran after her. She was only one out of all of us who had boyfriend and they
been steady since the 4th grade. Unbelievable, but true. They had a true romance going on.
‘See you guys later’ I said as we made our separate ways to our individual classes.

I banged my locker as it wouldn’t open despite my entering of the correct combination.
‘It won’t open like that’ I didn’t need to look up, I just smiled at the sound of his smooth and sexy voice.
‘Oh really?’
‘I know for a fact that your combination is your date of birth and you entered 1930 instead of your correct
year of birth’
‘Are you spying on me now?’
‘No. Just observing’
I blushed and looked away. Nigger looked fine in some basketball shorts and a plain white t-shirt. ‘Anyway
the reason I’m observing is because I wanted to know if you’d be my date for the party on Saturday?’
‘You mean tomorrow?’
‘Yes Bianca Richardson’
‘Well, ok’
‘Cool. I’ll meet you at your place at 7. It’s not far from your place right? So we can walk?’
‘Ok’
He smiled as he walked away and I wanted to kick myself. Is ‘ok’ all I can say? I was excited though
and I texted my girls quickly letting them know what the deal was. We had some serious shopping to do
afterschool and tomorrow morning.

Saturday

‘Mum I’m leaving’ I yelled out for her to hear in her office.
‘Ok sweetie. Have fun’ she walked up to me and planted a big kiss on my head while handing me $200. I
smiled and stepped on the porch where Trevor was waiting for me.
‘Damn girl. You look too good for me to take you to that party’
‘Well I guess I’ll have to go alone than’ I smiled secretly relieved that Janae had been right about the yellow
skinny jeans and the green top. Lisa had lent me her black ankle boots and my mum did my make-up and my hair.
‘Not a chance’ he took my hand and we walked to the party. Even though I had pretended not to be interested in
him as everyone at school kept telling me he liked me, deep down I was very much interested. He was a fine
brother and just what I needed after my ex and I split. He wasn’t a player like that others on his team and tonight he
was proving to be the sweetest guy I know.

As we approached the party people glanced in our direction and smiled. I guess they all figured that it would happen
eventually. We stepped in and he went to get some drinks as I headed to my girls for a quick gossip.
‘Damn, look at you’ squealed Janae.
‘Sister looking sexy’ said Lisa
‘Thanks you guys! You know what? Trevor is the sweetest thing right now’
‘Aww…do I feel the love or what?’ laughed Kamaria. She nodded behind me and we turned around seeing Trevor
walking towards me.
‘Here you go’
‘Thanks Trevor’ I introduced him to my girls and we all just chatted while we watched people dancing. I was moving
to the beat and Trevor pulled me on the dance floor. ‘Baby Boy’ by Beyonce blared from the speakers and we
moved as one to the music.
‘Didn’t know you had moves girl’ he whispered in my ear as I grinded on him. I turned around and wrapped my
arms around his neck. Not many people knew that I was an assistant dance instructor. It was something my mum
had set up and her best friend was the instructor. Because of my love for dancing I became her assistant; but only
my girls knew that.
‘You on my court now…I suggest you try to keep up’ he smirked as he held my body and it interlocked with his as we
danced. It felt as though we had been doing this since forever and I felt so good. I hadn’t had so much fun since my
ex. I turned my back to him and grinded against him as he held my hips. My dancing was really sexy and sultry and
many people had stopped to look not knowing that I had the abilities. We danced to a couple more songs than we
went to sit outside with my girls.

As we all talked I noticed that Trevor held my hand in his and he didn’t let it go. He got along so well with my friends
that it amazed me. I wasn’t involved much in the conversation because I was listening to my friends talk with the boy
who could possibly become my boyfriend. Wouldn’t that be nice? Trevor and I? I saw the pictures in my head
and smiled at the thought. ‘What you smiling about?’ he asked me quietly.
‘Nothing’
Do you wanna be my girl B?’ The question shocked me and I couldn’t even look at him. Instead I grabbed his hand and
pulled him to the dance floor. ‘Let’s see if you can keep up on my court first’

7Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Empty Re: Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:44 am

TheBee

TheBee

that was very good!! i enjoyed that!! i wonder what is going to happen after the party...

8Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Empty Re: Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:12 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

This story is awesome...
I love being in your stories Smile
Lol...Trevor is the man

for now at least.

Dang Add More

9Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Empty Re: Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:41 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 2 – Some affection

Two things I don’t like when I’m tryna get my groove
Is a partner that meets me only half way…
…Didn’t mama teach you to give affection?

Trevor was walking me back to my place and he had placed his jacket across my shoulders
because I was feeling cold. ‘Did you have fun tonight?’
‘Yeah I did. Who would have known that underneath this player image there was a really sweet guy’
He smiled at my answer and placed his arm around my shoulders. It sent chills up and down my spine
but it felt really nice and I snuggled closer.
‘There’s a lot of things you don’t know about me’ he replied
‘Like what?’
‘If I tell you then you won’t stay around will you?’
We had reached my house and I turned to face him. I stood two steps higher so that I would be the
same height as he was. Smiling I looked into his eyes, I remembered the question he had asked me at the party.
I don’t know Trevor. Honestly, I had fun tonight and I’d love to do it again’
‘That’s honest Bianca. So can we go out again then? But somewhere just us two so that you can learn what
you need to know and then you’ll tell me if you wanna stick around’
I laughed as he looked at me with puppy dog eyes pleading. ‘Yes Trevor, that’s a good idea’
He leaned forward and planted a kiss on my cheek. I felt my heart start to race and the moment he pulled
away I frowned a bit. He smirked as he noticed and I looked away quickly. ‘Are you busy tomorrow?’
‘Not really. You have something in mind?’
‘I have a baby cousin coming over and every Sunday I take her to the park. I was wondering if you wanted to come with us’
‘That sounds nice! I’d love to see you with a baby!’
‘I’m really good’
‘Ok than, will you come meet me or what?’
‘Yeah, I’ll come with her at around 1 after lunch. Good?’
‘Great’
‘So, goodnight then’
‘Goodnight Trevor. Thanks for a great night’ This time it was me who leaned in and kissed him on the cheek.
He wrapped his arms around my waist though and held me close for a hug. At that point I felt like
the girls in the movies when they met Mr. Right. It was a beautiful feeling. We pulled away and I walked up
to the door and stepped in once I opened it.

‘Someone is in love!’ I jumped at the sound of laughter and saw my mum on my step-father’s lap. My daddy died
when I was five and at 15 I encouraged my mum to start dating because she seemed so depressed. When she met
my step-father she seemed so happy and he was the nicest guy. He reminded so much of my father and I in turn
reminded him of a daughter he lost a few years back. We got along so well that I called him daddy.
‘Ha ha! Very funny you two. But seriously mum, what do you think of him?’
‘From what I saw? He looks cute!’ My mum replied and my step-father pinched her causing her to giggle.
‘He is mum. And you know what? I thought he was a player kind of guy. All the girls kept saying that he liked me
but I stayed away and now when he asked me out I said yes and I had so much fun. He’s taking me to the park with
him and his baby cousin tomorrow’
I wasn’t aware that I had talked in one breath until I saw the look of shock on their faces and I blushed.
‘You seem to like him very much baby’
‘I don’t know daddy. After a few dates I will be able to say how I really feel about him, for now it’s just a crush going
right’
‘That’s the way to go. I raised you up right honey’ my mum approached me and she hugged me tightly. We had always
been very close and I loved my mum very much. She was always there for me and when my ex and I had split my
mum was the first person to hug me and console me.
‘Goodnight you two. Love you’
I walked up to my room and went to bed after a quick shower. I felt good tonight and I hoped that tomorrow would
go great for me.

‘Bianca…Trevor is here!’ I heard my stepfather call out to me and I ran downstairs.
‘Hey you!’ I kissed him on the cheek. The girl in his arms squealed in delight and clapped her hands. ‘Teetee girlfriend’
she said giggling and I took her from his arms cuddling her.
‘Hey what’s your name?’
‘Ella’
‘That’s a pretty name!’
She giggled some more and I told my parents that I was leaving. I still had the money from mum last night so
I didn’t take the money she gave me now. I kissed her goodbye and walked out with Ella in my arms and Trevor
carried the bags.
‘You look cute by the way’ he said as we walked side by side to the park.
‘So do you!’ I replied smiling, ‘and you too pretty girl’

When we reached the park I put Ella down and she started running after the birds while Trevor and I fixed a blanket
on the grass for us to sit on and have some snacks his mum prepared.
‘How old is she?’
‘She is 1 and a half’
‘Wow, she looks like you a lot’
‘I know, some think she is mine. But me and her are really close’
Ella came and lunged on Trevor’s chest. ‘Water!’ she said and he gave her a beaker of water which she drank
quickly. Then she sat down and looked at me. ‘Name name?’
‘Me? I’m Bianca’
She smiled revealing 2 teeth and off she went again this time to the sand box with some other kids. I looked at
Trevor. He was leaning on his side with his head propped up on his hands. I had to admit that he looked fine as hell.
‘What you starring at?’
‘Nothing’ I replied quickly taking out my cell and texting my calls. I told them where I was and not to reply as
I would call them tonight with details they crave.

When I looked back up Trevor’s face was inches from mine and
in seconds I felt his lips on mine. Our first kiss; in the middle of the park full of toddlers and parents
out enjoying the cool afternoon air. It was amazing and my eyes remained closed even as he pulled away.
‘Am I keeping up right?’ he asked with a cheeky smile as his hands brushed stray strands of hair from my face.
‘I guess so’
‘I know you wanna get to me first, but you’ll have to stick around to find out just how good I am B’
I think I just might
He smiled and pulled me in for another kiss. This time it was a deep, passionate kiss which left me melting in his
arms. There was some serious display of affection going on here!

10Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Empty Re: Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:44 pm

TheBee

TheBee

o li like where things are going. but i feel that he has some secrets that he's hiding...
i guess ill have to find out later...

11Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Empty Re: Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:59 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

I am so in love with this story.
So wat are they concealing from
each other is my next question.
I better be probing into their relationship...
lol...

12Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Empty Re: Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:44 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 3 – A solider

I want a soldier
I got a soldier

‘How was YOUR week-end?’ asked Janae smirking. Apparently pictures of Trevor and I
kissing had been passed on everyone’s cell phone. Someone had been spying on us.
‘Funny Nae…I already told y’all over the phone what happened. And before you say I told you so, yes
he is different and yes I had a really good time!’
They all looked at me and burst out laughing. I heard more laughter behind me and I turned around to
see Trevor and his boys. His face was bright red and his boys were laughing harder than Ed the hyena. He
looked at me and waved before jogging lightly over. ‘There he go! Run soldier boy!’ his boys would not
let up and I had to laugh at the look he gave them.

‘Hey beautiful’ he kissed my cheeks and his boys howled before he through his ball at them and they ran off with it.
‘Hey you. What’s up?’ I asked. He nodded at my girls and we all walked into the school building together.
‘Nothing much. I was with those idiots but then, you heard them’
‘We all did Trevor’ replied Kamaria giggling, ‘anyway we out, see you for lunch?’
We all agreed to meet for lunch and I walked to my locker with Trevor. There was no holding hands this time
just a simple shoulder to shoulder walk with us talking and joking along the way. I took my things out of my
locker and leaned against it looking into his face.

‘You ok?’ he asked me with a worried expression on his face.
‘Yeah, I’m just a bit tired. I have a test this morning and I studied all night’
‘Your eyes do you look a bit puffy now that I look closely’ he said grinning at me, but then he caressed my
cheeks causing me to smile and look away. The bell rang and I stood up coming chest to chest with him.
‘I’ll see you later than?’ he asked
‘Yep’ I replied with a big smile, ‘soldier boy huh?’
He blushed deeply and turned away. ‘Nothing wrong with that hey?’
‘I guess not’ I was holding back laughter so as to not to embarrass him. He bent down and lightly kissed my
lips before turning and running to his class. I stared for a while. Could I really be his girl? He was
one of a kind and I was fighting temptation really hard but it wasn’t easy. So far everything about him just made
me like him even more
. There was no love yet but I definitely enjoyed my time with him. But it was like that
with my ex as well, the beginning was perfect and then it just dwindled and I lost everything. What if it happened
again? I wouldn’t be able to take it again.

‘Ms Richardson is there something wrong?’
‘No Miss Sonny’
I was fighting sleep during the tests and my Biology teacher had noticed me slipping off the table every 5 minutes.
‘I suggest you get up and wash your face. With all that sleep you’ve missed I hope you’re results will make up for it’
she was smiling and waving her index figure at me.
‘I hope so Miss Sonny’
She was one of my favorite teachers and not only because she was my mother’s cousin but she was the coolest
teacher around and I could talk to her about anything. Her and my mum were like sisters and it had caused me
to take her as my second mum.

After washing my face I completed my tests and lay my head on my table with 15 minutes to spare. Immediately
images of Trevor slipped into my head. It was funny that he had me sprung on him so easily. I guess it’s because
I’ve been secretly crushing on him since forever. My girls always suspected it but I denied it whenever they
brought it up. For a 16 year girl there is nothing better then having your crush fall for you too. The feeling was too
good to even try to hide
. My phone vibrated in my pocket. Miss Sonny had no rules about cell phones as long as
it didn’t interfere with her class. I took it out and read it.

Forgot to say good luck! But I know you aced that test
Soldier T

I grinned from ear to ear and Miss Sonny noticed. She looked at me and winked mouthing his name to me
causing me to blush to the roots of my hair. Even teachers knew about us. I replied to him quickly.

Thanks. It was good and I think I did well
By the way I like that-Soldier T
I could use a soldier…are you him?
B

I was flirting over text and the smile on my face was big enough for the school to fit in. He replied a few seconds after.

I’m that soldier. In fact I’m everything you’ll ever need.
I’m the hottest around. Best believe!
Soldier T

I put my phone back in my pocket. Boy did I believe alright!

Last edited by SexyAriza!! on Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:09 am; edited 2 times in total

13Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Empty Re: Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:45 pm

SexyT

SexyT

I need a new page!!!
Somebody gimme gimme a new page!!!

lol! lol!

14Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Empty Re: Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:53 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

please rae add to this asap !!
i L0VE it !!

UPPZ !!

15Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Empty Re: Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:54 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

C0ME 0N
NEW PAGE !!

16Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Empty Re: Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:55 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

C0ME 0N
NEW PAGE !!

17Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Empty Re: Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:56 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

YAY ME !!

NEW PAGE = NEW ADD !!

UPPZ !!

18Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Empty Re: Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:32 pm

TheBee

TheBee

i think he too good to be true!! ugh but for now... i love him!!!

19Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Empty Re: Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:06 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

That add is awesome...
Lol Soilder T
That's funny.

Add AsAp

20Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Empty Re: Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:34 am

SexyT

SexyT

Thanks for the new page!!
yay...

Will add soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Empty Re: Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:01 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 4 – Stand up for me

If your status ain’t hood
I ain’t checking for him
Better be street if you looking at me
I need a soldier that ain’t scared to stand up for me

Trevor had practice after school and he asked me to wait for him so I was in the library with
my girls going over some notes quietly. Each of us had a book and no one was really talking as we were
all serious when it came to our education. I looked up for a while and glanced at each of them and smiled
thinking of our friendship.

Janae and I had been neighbors since forever and our parents have always been best friends. In fact her mum is
my god-mother and vice versa. As a result we’ve been like sisters with me being a year older than Janae but our
mothers placed us in school at the same time.

We met Lisa in school when she was being bullied by the school bully in 4th grade. She was in a corner crying while
the girl tried to get her money. We helped get rid of the bully and she was forever grateful to us.

Kamaria was actually the bully! After we stood up to her she developed some major respect for us. At first we wanted
nothing to do with her but during a class our teacher placed us in a group together and we had no choice but to work with
her. Soon after she met Laython and they’ve been inseparable ever since.

Rachelle was Janae’s cousin and she moved to L.A from New York when she was 10 and they had to live with Janae for a
while before her parents got a house. In the beginning she was a bit off with us and didn’t talk much but eventually she
grew out of her shell and we all just became like the 3 musketeers.

I chuckled thinking of our story but regardless of the petty arguments we have I’m so glad that we are best friends.
Ten minutes before training ended we got up and walked out of the library with our books heading for the gym.

‘Is it serious with you and Trevor B?’ asked Janae as everybody else glanced my way.
‘I don’t know yet. You know I’m just taking it slow and waiting to see where it goes. I don’t want it to be like it was
with Jarell where I let my hopes get really high.’
‘Good. We don’t want you getting your hopes high and then crash landing’ said Lisa. I loved my girls because they
were always there for me.

We were about to walk into the gym when the cheerleaders came out. They stood at the entrance and glared at us
blocking the entrance.
‘Only cheerleaders are allowed here when the boys are training’ said the captain Kelly
‘Says who? I don’t see no effing sign’ replied Kamaria. She was getting her bully gear on now.
‘Yeah, y’all just mad cuz the captain ain’t tryna get at any of you. In fact none of the players are!’ said Rachelle standing
right next to Kamaria.
‘Don’t be so sure. You don’t know what goes on in there, so shut your mouths’
‘Bitch what? Did you tell me to shut my mouth? That coming from someone who keeps everything but her legs shut’ retorted Rachelle.

A fight was about to be declared when the boys came out and stepped in the middle. Trevor glared at Kelly when
he noticed that I was in the back leaning against the wall. He didn’t say anything just walked up to me and hugged
me tightly. ‘You ok B?’
‘Yeah, Kay and Rae were going to fight not me. But I guess you know the reason why’
He sighed and looked back at everybody else. They were too busy yelling obscenities to notice us. ‘What did she say?’
‘That we don’t know what goes in there’ I started walking off leaving him standing alone. I was beginning to regret this.
I mean he probably is bad news or else Kelly wouldn’t have said anything. I didn’t realize how fast I was walking until
Trevor ran up to me and pulled my arm back turning me around.
‘Don’t tell me you believe that about me B?’ He had a pleading look in his eyes and I sighed as I looked into them
‘What am I supposed to believe Trevor? You unexpectedly ask me out and claim to be everything I need’
I was upset and I was trying hard not to let it show. He sighed and looked away.
‘Listen to me B, the whole school knows that I’d been trying to get at you for months, EVERYBODY except you. That
time on Friday was my chance and I took it. Is that so wrong? That girl right there I ain’t NEVER even touched her let
alone tried to. She was never my type, none of them are’ by now his arms were all over the place trying to get me to
understand him, ‘don’t you get it? You’re the girl I want out of all those girls I could have. I’m not interested in
anybody else’
I leaned against the tree where I was standing. ‘I want to believe you Trevor but it’s hard and it will take time’

He approached me and cupped my face in his hands. ‘That’s ok B, I’m going to give you all the time you need, I’ll
show you that I’m trustworthy. I swear it, ima fight to get you on my team’ he bent down and kissed my lips
enveloping my body in his arms, ‘didn’t I tell you I’m your soldier?’

I responded by holding on to him and kissing him back. Why? Because this is what I wanted, a guy to hold me tight
and kiss my worries away; even if he may not be Mr. Right.

22Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Empty Re: Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:26 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

That add was so good...
I love how we all met
Lol I knew we all were closely
connected.Kamaria is such a
bully...lol but Laython
is holding things down tightly.

I love it...add soon

23Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Empty Re: Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:14 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

man , in all seriousness ,
that is how i act when people
get wrong with those that i care
abt . i went off on my best friend's
ex - boyfriend yesterday cause
he said some bullshit to
her and had her crying . i dont
play them damn games =)

any who , i loved tha add !
laython betta keep holdin it down Wink

UPPZ !!

24Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Empty Re: Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:54 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 5 – Here and Now

I want to give my breath, my strength
My will to be here
That’s the least I can do

I walked home with Trevor holding my hands. I wasn’t sure if what I was doing was right but this
just felt right. ‘Trevor? Have you ever felt this way about any girl before?’
‘Once. But she moved away to England with her family. She wasn’t in the same school as we are. I was deeply
in love with her’
‘So technically y’all never broke up, she just moved away’
‘Yeah, she moved away and that broke us apart but then I found out that the main reason her family moved was
because she was pregnant. And the baby wasn’t mine’
‘Wow, what did you do then?’
‘Nothing, her best friend told me and then I got mad. I guess you would expect that and I retaliated by doing her best
friend and making sure she found out. It was a low move but I was mad as hell’

I stopped walking and looked at him. ‘So why me now?’
‘To be honest B, I’d been eyeing you from the time I was still with my ex but loyalty to her prevented me from talking to
you. So when she left I did my homework on you and figured out that you are perfect for me and the rest is history baby’
he kissed my forehead and I giggled.
I didn’t ask any more questions on our way to my place. When we got there I noticed that my mum’s car was parked on
the street meaning she was home. ‘Guess I’d better leave you here’
‘Ok Soldier T. I’ma see just how well you did your homework about me’ he had a cheeky grin on his cute face as he kissed
my lips and waved goodbye.

Inside my house I found my mum in her office on the phone. She was yelling at someone and I walked in on her
conversation. When she saw me she waved me out and I obeyed. 5 minutes later she walked into my room. ‘Sorry about
that baby, I’m so tired of these clients. Take my advice don’t even think of law school!’ I smiled as she propped some
pillows against the wall and dropped onto my bed.

‘Can we talk mum, like girl to girl?’ She eyed me carefully as I lay back on the bed.
‘Are you having sex?’
‘No mum, it’s nothing like that. I just wanna talk to you about something’ She seemed to breathe a sigh of relief. ‘Ok
baby, shoot’
‘Well, how do you know when you love someone? Like how do you know if you are with the right person? What
about you and dad?’
‘Ok, one at a time baby. First when you meet someone I don’t think you know exactly that you’re in love but over time
the feelings you felt in the beginning grow and then you realize that it’s really hard being without that person. Me and you
father were like that. We met at a club and it was just some random dates until we found that when we were apart it really
hurt us. So we moved in together and when we did that we saw that we were compatible. We got along so well’
‘Oh, I guess I can’t do that’
‘Is this about Trevor? Sweetie you just met him and I think that you need some more time to know if you even like him.
Right now, how do you feel?’
‘I miss him right now. I kind of wish he was here. This afternoon some girls made some nasty comments about
him being with one of them and it hurt me more that I let people see. I didn’t think I’d care because we just started talking.
But it did mum, it hurt me too think he had another girlfriend’
She smiled at me and nodded her head slowly. ‘That’s a start. It shows that you are developing some strong feelings for
him. I think you just need to spend some more time with him and further develop your boyfriend and girlfriend relationship.
Soon you will know if you love him or not’
‘Sounds fair. I guess you’re right. Thanks mum! That’s why I love you!’ I jumped up and hugged her. She burst out laughing
and we began tickling each other just like we used to do when I was younger. The loud laughter caused my step-father to
come up. We didn’t even hear him open the front door.

‘You two are insane! Let’s go out for dinner. I’m starving and from the looks of things dinner isn’t ready!’
My mum got up and kissed him. ‘Yes, good idea darling and Bianca why don’t you invite Trevor? And his parents?’
I looked at my step-father and he nodded his approval with a big smile. I jumped into his arms. ‘Thank you, thank you! I
love you guys!’ I got on the phone and called Trevor. He said he’ll ask his mum and call me back. When he called back
he said they’d be ready in an hour. My step-father said we’d go meet them in his Charger. I was really happy and I
dressed up for the occasion. I wanted his parents to like me so I wore a black Versace dress I got when I turned 17
from my grandma. It had gold lines over it and was very elegant. I borrowed my mum’s gold Christian Laboutins and
she did my hair and make-up as usual.

‘Don’t worry honey. I’m sure you and Trevor and compatible. You look to cute together!’
‘We can find out tonight can’t we? I mean we get to have dinner with his family and we can all just get to know each
other a bit more. It’ll be a good base to start building our relationship on right?’ I was so excited that I was talking
really fast and my step-father stood behind us chuckling.
‘Whoa there horsey! Take it slow, one step at a time. Love doesn’t happen over dinner and I know you’re eager to
fall in love. But it takes a lot of work and devotion to make it last. Tonight you can learn if the two of you have that willpower!’
‘Great advice from two old lovers…what would I do without you two!’

An hour later I was the car on the backseat sitting between Trevor and his mum. I was nervous as hell but he held
my hands
the entire drive to the restaurant and I relaxed. Couldn’t wait till we got in! I was super excited to find
out how dinner would go.

25Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Empty Re: Our Destiny (+6/02/2010) Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:26 am

TheBee

TheBee

omg add again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum