Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010

+4
J'Adore
SexyT
golden07
BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Empty ` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Mon May 24, 2010 9:30 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

Prolouge

I sat in the corner and I cried. The tears continued to fall even though I couldn’t make a sound. I knew by now that my eyeliner and mascara were streaming down my face, but that didn’t even matter. I was tired. I was hurting. I was lonely. I was broken. This was not the woman I had planned on being, but somehow life turned this way.

I sat up straight when I heard the footsteps stomping down the stairs, and jumped when I heard the front door slam. At that instant, a little bit of strength found me. I jumped up and grabbed my duffel bag, filling it with whatever clothing I could get my hands on. I grabbed my backpack and threw my laptop, iPod, notebooks, and pens, along with all my chargers, into it. I checked my purse to make sure that I had my make-up and throw my personal hygiene items in there and that all my cards were in my wallet.

Once I had my backpack on my back and duffel over my shoulder, I turned and walked to my closet. I closed my eyes and sighed before reaching for the lone oak jewelry box that adorned the top shelf. I sat the box on my bed, and opened it up to pull out the only thing that was housed inside: the letter. I picked it up and held it to my chest.

“You said if I ever needed anything, this would take care of it all,” I whispered into my empty room.

The letter was two years old, but he promised that no matter when I needed something, all I needed to do was take the letter and run. I had yet to open it, but I trusted him with my life. He was the only one who had ever cared for me completely.

I safely tucked the letter into my purse, grabbed my car keys, and ran out the door. Once everything was situated, I started the engine, and pulled away from the life I had always known, knowing I would never be back.

I sighed as I pulled onto the interstate, not knowing where I was driving to. But what I did know, was that I was leaving for good, and where ever I ended up, that would be where I would start again.

i hope you ladies enjoy the preview.
can't wait until it gets started.
let me know what you think =)

Last edited by BEAUtiFUL[nightmare] on Tue May 25, 2010 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

golden07

golden07
Admin

I SO CANNOT FRIQQIN WAIT...

COME ON WITH DA STORY

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

SexyT

SexyT

Bout tym u showed up on thi sboard kay!!!
and wit sum new and exciting story!!!
Can't wait...add soon!!!

J'Adore

J'Adore

banggn preview! kant wait for the rest.!
add pleasseee!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

Part One

Chapter 1.1

` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Araile10

I stood in front of the mirror and looked at the bruises that covered my chest. No matter how much he put his hands on me, he never managed to leave a mark where anyone could see. Just because the bastard is smart don’t make it okay. I couldn’t speak. I had lost my voice amidst the screams and cries for help. I closed my eyes and let the silence of my tears speak volumes to no one at all. I never would have figured that at sixteen, I, Arai`lea Skky Roberson, would be in this situation; especially with the guy that I was in love with. I wish I had someone to run to, but no one would believe me. I mean, it was Shadow; the Shadow.

Shadow Jason Murray. Star athlete, star student, and my boyfriend of a year. We practically grew up together after he moved here to Murfreesboro, TN in fourth grade from Brooklyn, NY. We were that couple that no one would ever suspect of dating. Shadow was the sexy, popular star running back of our football team, and I was the quiet nerd whose head stayed in a book because she had no friends. I guess that explained my 3.89 GPA. You would think a girl like me would never end up with a boy like Shadow, but it was almost like a fairytale; it was the whole nerdy-girl-gets-most-popular-guy-in-school scenario. As lame and played out as it may have seemed, I thought I was the luckiest girl in the world, and so did every broad at Siegel High.

The beginning of our relationship was picture perfect; I felt like I was living on a cloud. Although my social status at school didn’t change (something I was happy about), my world was so much better. We went out every weekend, and Shadow would come and take care of me when I was sick; it was pure bliss. It was after we hit that four-month mark that shit started to get ugly. At first it would be a little push here when I didn’t call, or a shove there when I was late. Then, it turned into full-on brawls. Any time we were alone, he would find a reason to push, shove, punch, kick, throw, spit, and anything else he could do to me. Yeah, I was scared, but I knew that the Shadow I fell in love with was still in there somewhere, and that is why I stayed.

I sighed as I thought back on how my life had been changed for the past eight months. I hated the arguments and the fights, but I could not bring myself to leave. Shadow was all I had. Family was a joke. My dad left when I was 12, because my mom caught him molesting me (as he had been doing since I was 5) and beat his ass good before kicking him to the curb. She sounds like a good woman, huh? Well, she was, until about seven months later when she got depressed and started drinking, then decided to tell me that it was my fault for what my daddy did to me, and it was my fault that I favored him and that’s why he no longer felt the need to make love to her. Yeah, alone is the life that I led from that point on.

Until Shadow came around.

When I say he saved me, he really did. When I first told Shadow of what had happened to me throughout life, he made sure that I was happy. He never wanted to see me without a smile because he said that I was his queen and I deserved every happiness in the world. No wonder I was weak as putty when he was around; no wonder I couldn’t find the strength to leave.

I opened my eyes and stared at myself. It was the summer before my junior year, and this is how my time was spent. I shook my head before walking over to my dresser and pulling out a t-shirt to sleep in. I considered this a good night for Shadow; this time he just beat my ass and left. Usually, he walks up in my house and starts rounds 2-5. The gifts that he had given my precious body tonight were adorned upon me because my period was lasting a little longer than the usual three days. I scoffed in the air and shook my head. Shadow beat me because of something that was out of my control.

I slowly walked over to my bed and sat looking out the window. The moon was shining bright, illuminating my room. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I needed that moment of peace. I opened my eyes and pulled out “my friend,” better known as my lighter, from my nightstand drawer. I ignited the flame repeatedly, until I let the flame come to rest against the palm of my hand. I sat like that with my head back until the pain became unbearable. I put the lighter back into the drawer and stared at my hand. I could see the wound beginning to secrete the fluids my body used to create a barrier from infection; my body’s natural way of protecting itself.

I went to my bathroom and rinsed my hand under cold water before applying a thin layer of aloe vera to my palm. I returned to my bed and finally laid down, holding my hand off the edge so that it wouldn’t touch anything. As I began to drift off to sleep, I began thinking about how my body so quickly found a means to protect itself, and wondered why no one had found the means to protect me.

i decided to start early.
i hope you ladies enjoyed it.
please leave comments <3
they are much appreciated !!

kaylee

love it so far i cant wait to see where it goes.
ADD VERY SOON!!!!!!!!

golden07

golden07
Admin

I FRIQQIN LOVE U...

lol this story is on its way
to stardom already.
You know we can't wait
for another add...

J'Adore

J'Adore

golden07 wrote:I FRIQQIN LOVE U...

lol this story is on its way
to stardom already.
You know we can't wait
for another add...

exactly lol bumpersxz!

9` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Empty Re: ` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:54 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

does anyone want me to keep this story going ??

i read it over myself, and i got all caught up in my own damn character,
but i only wanna keep putting it on here if everyone is still wanting
to enjoy it . i dont wanna be taking up space .

let me know =)

10` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Empty Re: ` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:56 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

i KNOW YOU DIDN'T GO THERE

OF COURSE WE WANT YOU TO CONTINUE

as long as you want to Laughing

11` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Empty Re: ` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:31 am

SexyT

SexyT

DUH

I WANT AN ADD
DO YOU KNOW I HAVE THE POWER TO GIVE YOU PIMPLES????
WELL I DO
AND IF I DON'T GET AN ADD YOU'LL GET SOME!!

LOL

I'd seriously love for you to continue...
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE

12` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Empty Re: ` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:29 am

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

KAMMMMM

please add soonn
lol
I promise I was on a roll Im talkin i was into it but then it just stopped Sad
it cut me deep lol

but i can recover if ya add lmao

13` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Empty Re: ` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:19 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

its been a hot second ,
and i fell outta love with this story .

but ........

the love has finally returned .
new add either today or tomorrow .

ARE YALL READY ??

14` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Empty Re: ` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:01 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Its been so long and you ask if we are ready...

YES INDEED.... I love you

15` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Empty Re: ` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:21 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

im working on it now nae !!

16` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Empty Re: ` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:22 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Yay...can't wait

17` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Empty Re: ` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:09 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

Chapter 1.2

Feeling the sun warming my skin, I slowly opened my eyes to the day. Blinking furiously to adjust my eyes to the light, I ball up my hands to rub my eyes only to wince in pain. I opened my left hand to see the layer of crust that had formed during the night over the burn. It was bad, and cracking it had caused it to bleed. I silently cursed to myself; I think this was the worst burn I had caused. I sat up and put my legs over the edge of my bed and sighed. It was the first day of school, my junior year. Time to put that fake smile back on my face, and act like everything was picture perfect in my life.

I hopped up and walked to the bathroom that was connected to my room. When my mom first made my dad leave, she refused to sleep in their room, so she gave me the master suite. Those were the days when she loved me. I sighed as I turned on the shower, knowing that those loving days were long gone.

Once I was stripped of my clothes, I slipped under the water and closed my eyes once again. I stood completely under the shower head, soaking my beautiful locs in the water as well. I opened my eyes and looked at my body. The bruises from Shadow were turning their beautiful dark color, so I was definitely wearing jeans today. I felt tears starting to form behind my eyes, but I refused to let them fall. I was not going to shed more tears over that idiot.

After standing for what seemed like forever, I finally washed and got out the shower. Wrapping my body in a towel, I walked over to my sink and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I then dried of my body and lotioned up before returning to my room. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out my black and purple plaid boyshorts and the matching bra and put them on. After reaching my closet and thinking about what to wear, I finally pulled out my dark blue skinny jeans and slid them on. Then I reached for my blue and black fitted plaid button down shirt, rolling up the cuffs to right below my elbows once it was on.

I went to the bathroom once again and looked at myself in the mirror. I was a beautiful girl; there was no doubt in my mind about it. I stood at 5’7” with smooth chocolate skin. My locs, which I had been growing for about five years, were beautiful and landed right below my shoulder blades. My eyes were small, not Asian looking but they just didn’t open too wide, and a darker hazel color. My lips were the typical lips you would see on a black girl; they were full. I had a nice sized chest, 38D and the waist, hips, and thighs to make my shape have the curves to cause men and women to grovel. Yeah, I was bad, but I refused to let it get to my head.

I put on a little bit of makeup, nothing heavy, and walked out to slip on my multicolored DC sneakers. I picked up my phone and looked at the time; it was 6:53. School started at 7:30, so I was right on schedule. I grabbed my backpack, and headed downstairs to grab a bite to eat before heading to school. While I was sitting at the bar, my phone began to ring. My heart stopped as I heard the ringtone.

Maybe this isn’t love. But if it isn’t love then really what is love? Maybe I don’t need to know what’s really love, ‘cause when he’s around he’s got me feeling some kind of way.

Vivian Greene’s melodic voice echoed throughout the kitchen. It was him.

“Hello?” I said, finally answering the phone.

“How are you?” he asked, the bass in his voice sending a chill down my spine. I could never be normal when I talked to him; my body just reacted all randomly whenever he was around.

“I have been better,” I breathlessly responded, trying to get my heart to return to a steady rhythm. I heard him sigh over the receiver.

“Why won’t you just leave, Beauty?” he asked, calling me the name that he had insisted on calling me since we were young. I felt the goosebumps begin to form. Damn this boy.

“You know why I can’t leave him.” I sighed, not really wanting to have this conversation.

He was the only one who knew about what Shadow did to me, only because he walked in on one of Shadow’s outbursts accidentally. It was back in February, the day he was coming to tell me good-bye because he was heading to the Navy. It was a horrible scene, but I convinced him not to say a word right before I pushed him out the door. He never got to tell me good-bye, and I hadn’t seen him since.

Being completely honest with myself, I knew that I had always been in love with him, and I knew that he was supposed to be who I was with, NOT Shadow. However, things didn’t work out that way, and every since he had been gone, I regretted not telling him how I feel.

He sighed on more time, and I knew he was shaking his head at me.

“Arai`lea, I wish I was there so I could make it all stop. I hate knowing what he is doing to you.” I fought back the tears that threatened to fall and continued to let him speak. “Look, I called because I needed to tell you something.”

I straightened up and paid closer attention to what he was about to say. “What is it?”

He took in a deep breath before continuing. “We are not going to be able to talk for a little while. I am leaving. I have some things to take care of. In a few days, you should get an envelope from me. Please read what I wrote on the letter. Also, there is a smaller envelope inside. When you get to it, put it away. Do NOT open it. When it’s time you will know. I wish I could take care of you now, but if you ever need anything, that letter will take care of it all.”

I was confused. “How will I know when it’s time to open it?”

“Trust me, you will know.” I sighed in response, but I would do as he asked. I trusted him with my life. “I’m sorry that we are going to be farther apart than we already are, but it’s for the best. Just do me one favor?”

“Anything.”

He inhaled deeply and then said, “Remember that I love you and I will always be there for you. I promise I will take care of you, Beauty.”

I couldn’t fight the tears any longer, and I let them fall. “I love you, too,” I whispered.

“Good. Now, I know it is time for you to go, so I will let you go. Until we meet again, Beauty.” I paused before I responded, but I knew in my heart I had to.

“I will always think of you,” I finished our saying.

“Good-bye, Arai`lea,” he whispered.

“Good-bye, Laython.”

The call ended. I wiped away my tears and looked at the clock. It was 7:20. I grabbed my keys and left, heading off to school. Only one thought crossed my mind as I pulled into the parking lot before heading inside.

This is the best and worst first day of school I have ever had.

------------------------------
well , i know i took like months
but here it is .

tell me what you think .
i love thoughts and comments !!

uppz !!

18` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Empty Re: ` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:16 pm

kaylee

im so glad you added. i love this story.
i got a lil teary eyed when i was reading it!!
Hope you add really really soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Empty Re: ` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:38 am

SexyT

SexyT

Oohh..that was nice Kay!!
I like this version of the story...
Add soon!!!

20` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Empty Re: ` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:02 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Laython =) sweetheart.
to hell with Shadow.
i like thiss =) hope she
gets the hekk away from
Shad. Glad yu
addedd!! bumpers!

21` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Empty Re: ` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:24 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

i love♥ it.
yu shud continue.!

22` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Empty Re: ` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:43 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

glad all of you lovely ladies
are enjoying the story .

i -plan on adding either tonight
or
tomorrow after i get out
of class !!

23` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Empty Re: ` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:19 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

kay.!

24` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Empty Re: ` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:17 am

kaylee

what happen to this story.
hope you add to it again really soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Empty Re: ` W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K ... ; 05.25.2010 Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:52 am

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

hello my loves .
i know it has been forever , but i have been soooooo busy .
school , work , and life .

i havent forgotten .
i just hit a speed bump with this baby .

adding soon hopefully .

love yall !!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum