Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
|Forever My Ladyy*.| New Add ; 012610 . LAST ADD ??.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
|Forever My Ladyy*.| New Add ; 012610 . LAST ADD ??.. Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
|Forever My Ladyy*.| New Add ; 012610 . LAST ADD ??.. Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
|Forever My Ladyy*.| New Add ; 012610 . LAST ADD ??.. Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
|Forever My Ladyy*.| New Add ; 012610 . LAST ADD ??.. Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
|Forever My Ladyy*.| New Add ; 012610 . LAST ADD ??.. Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
|Forever My Ladyy*.| New Add ; 012610 . LAST ADD ??.. Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
|Forever My Ladyy*.| New Add ; 012610 . LAST ADD ??.. Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
|Forever My Ladyy*.| New Add ; 012610 . LAST ADD ??.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

|Forever My Ladyy*.| New Add ; 012610 . LAST ADD ??..

+5
Mykel.
BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]
golden07
pureSEDUCTION
sinqlebby !
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

|Forever My Ladyy*.| New Add ; 012610 . LAST ADD ??.. Foreve10

Forever My Lady

Prologue

I never thought I would meet him. The one for me, the one I wanted to be with for the rest of my life, the one that loved and cared for me. He stood before me and I watched him in amazement. He had to be heaven sent; just for me. I guess I had to go through all of the trials and tribulations to finally get to the big prize; and he was surely it. I didn’t want to ever lose him. He was my eyes, my air, my everything. I was forever his lady.

Chapter 1.

“Yes baby, go deep.”
“Like that?” the male voice answered as he deep stroked.
“Yes. Ah keep going. Just like that.”
“I love you.” he said kissing the top of my ear.
“I love you too. Now shut up and handle your business.”

I woke up from the nightmare with sweat pouring down the side of my face. Not again. I have occasionally been having these nightmares that just appear out of no where. I wish they could be deleted from my head as if they were a bad or useless file on a jump drive.

I looked to my left on my nightstand at my alarm clock. It read 3:36 am ; it wasn’t time for me to go to work yet. I still had almost three more hours of sleep to get in. As soon as I laid back down, that’s when I heard the actual reason for my awaking. I ran into the bathroom, grabbed his rag, and soaked it in cold water. After ringing out the now cold rag, I went into his room.

“It’s okay honey. Auntie’s here,” I said laying my two year old nephew back down on his bed.

He had a high fever and it has woken him up almost every night for the past week. I haven’t been able to take him to the doctor yet because of my busy schedule, but the cold rag on his forehead should help for now.

He wouldn’t let me leave the room, so I had to bring my alarm clock back to his room and fall asleep cuddling him, making sure the rag rested fully on his head.

The alarm clock finally went off and woke both Deon and I up. It was a routine everyday: wake Deon up, get him dressed, fix him breakfast, and then take care of my hygiene necessities very quickly, so that by time Deon was done eating, I could be more than half way ready to go.

After only needing to do my hair and put on my blouse, I went downstairs to clean Deon off and take him out of the high chair. I turned the television on to Yo Gabba Gabba and let him enjoy the show while I went back upstairs to continue getting dressed.

Before leaving, I kissed my mom’s picture and exited the apartment with Deon’s hand entangled with mines and his diaper bag over my right shoulder.

“Were going to go see mommy today, Deon!” I told him as I drove down the road, almost at his baby-sitter’s house.
“Mommy! Yay!” his eyes lit up as I told him the news.

It has been 4 weeks since he has last seen his mom, and the visit had been very short because Angela was going through a very rough time. She is my older sister and I love her dearly, but I can honestly say that she makes horrible decisions, that’s why I have custody of Deon now.

Last edited by bedd.rockk! on Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:17 pm; edited 9 times in total

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

First!

I wonderr why she's calling that dream a nightmare.
And what decision was so horrible that she can't have custody of her son.

I'm interestedd, write more.

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

Well thankszx for thee first
comment ! happy you`re
interested = )

golden07

golden07
Admin

Wonderful add...And I'm with Lisa
Why that dream was considered a
NIGHTMARE
Can't wait for more. Loving the
description Smile Uppity Upz

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

thankszx janaee ! ;
happyy u likee itt !!!

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

i agree with tha other two :
if that was a nightmare , i wanna have
them every night ( lol )

but i wanna know more .
i am veryu intrigued !!

UPPZ !!

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

lol . thnksxz
moree cominqq !

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

After arriving to my first destination, I took Deon out of his car seat and grabbed his diaper bag. I grabbed his hand and we walked up to the door.

“Hey Nicole. Coming to get him at the same time?” she asked opening the door at the same time.
“Hey Shanelle and yep. Five-thirty. Be good.” I said to Deon, even though it was a waste of words because he was always good. I gave him a hug after giving Shanelle the rest of his things and walked back to my car.

As soon as I walked into my office in Chase Bank, I could tell the day had been a drag. I wasn’t a bank teller, I did the office work. On days like this, where there isn’t much work to do, I get bored out of my mind. My co-worker Tia was there to keep me company though.

“Girl, you do not know how happy I am for it to finally be the weekend,” Tia said.
“You can say that again. I’m taking Deon to see Angela today.”
“Oh really. How is she ?”
“I really don’t know. I haven’t been up to see her in almost a month.”
“Well hopefully she is progressing.”
“Yeah.”

The rest of the day lingered just as I thought. I was bored for 7 of my 8 hours of work. I couldn’t wait to get home, luckily it was a Friday. This bank is very unpredictable. One day it can be very fast and busy, but then every once in a while there will be days like this, which are just the worse.

By time I picked Deon up from the baby-sitter, it was around 5:30 pm and visiting hours ended at 8:00 pm, so I had to hurry. The drive was a good twenty minute drive, so I had my CD ready for Deon and I with all of the songs we liked. We could have listened to the radio, but the frequent interruptions got on my nerves.

I pulled into the visitor parking lot of Chicago’s Women Rehabilitation Center.

“We’re here, ”I said taking a deep breath shortly after. When I last called, they said she was able to have visitors and that she was in better condition than last time. I know she is having a very hard time trying to recuperate because heroin is one of the hardest drugs to overcome. I feel even more bad for Deon. His dad is worse than Angela.

I un-strapped Deon and we walked inside the center to the front desk.

“Who are y’all here to see?” the lady asked.
“Angela Mason. Is she available?”
“Yes she is. Did she know you were coming?”
“I’m pretty sure she does because I called up here like a week ago and they said they would let her know.”
“Okay. I will have them call her down. You guys can find an empty table to sit at until she gets here.”
“Thanks.”

We walked hand in hand from the entrance and over to the area with open tables. There were three chairs on one side and one chair for the resident on the opposite side. Deon and I sat down and waited patiently for Angela to enter.

When she came, not long after we were settled, you could read the anxiety on Deon’s face to want to get up and climb on his mom, but he knew he wouldn’t be able to do that, at least not until she was at our table. Before she could sit down, Deon already had his arms around her neck.

“I mish u mommy!” he told her.
“I miss you too, booter. Mommy loves you so much.” she said before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

she in rehab ; wowzers !!
im still really interested in
this " nightmare " she had .
i can`t wait for more =)

UPPZ !!

golden07

golden07
Admin

Aww man...

poor deon, both parents are jacked up...
Glad his momma in rehab.

Say bree how you knew I was working at a bank now...
Lol just teasing, but I am a teller and u described it very well

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare] wrote:she in rehab ; wowzers !!
im still really interested in
this " nightmare " she had .
i can`t wait for more =)

UPPZ !!

lol = ) !

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

golden07 wrote:Aww man...

poor deon, both parents are jacked up...
Glad his momma in rehab.

Say bree how you knew I was working at a bank now...
Lol just teasing, but I am a teller and u described it very well

lol but are u serious ?!
i waszx soooo makinqq that isshhh up !!
but u qot any neww friendszx there haha

but ohh yeahh i posted thee picszx .
on the pictures post

golden07

golden07
Admin

lol...yep and there was a dude name vincent who came up to the desk asking one of his friends do she know me and gave me his number. u meet too many interesting ppl anywhere.

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

lmaooo . wth saidd u wantedd hiszx number ?!.

but did u see thee picszx ??

golden07

golden07
Admin

yea. im checking them out now to see which ones i wanna use

Mykel.

good adds
i wanna know about thee "nightmare" too.

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

thankszx = ) .
happyy yourr enjoyinqq it .

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

Chapter 2.

Deon’s sweet round face rested on his mom’s shoulder. You could see so much resemblance in the two. The caramel skin, and dark hair that complimented their complexion. It was very emotional for me to see the love and care these two had for each other, even though Angie was a heroin addict, she would have put it before anything and anyone else except for her son. They had a love like no other and it was very sad to see them apart from each other. This was probably harder for her than actually getting off the drug; that’s why I try to get him here as much as possible. Ever since mom left, things just haven’t been the same.

After I was finally aware that the two were done showing there love for one another, I decided to talk.

“So how are you sis?”
“Better. The last time you and booter came up here, I was going through it. I needed it so bad that if I couldn’t have it, I didn’t want to be here any more.”
“So you tried to commit suicide?!”
She looked down, knowing she was guilty.
“Damn, Angie. Has that mess gotten to you that bad?!” It was a rhetorical question that I didn’t expect her to answer, which she didn’t anyways. “I could just kill Marcus for putting you through this.”
“Marcus didn’t do anything, I brought myself into it.”
“But he introduced it to you, so initially it’s his fault. You see how much that little boy loves you ? Promise you will get better and change your life for you and your son.”
“I will try.”
“No Angie. I’m serious.”
“And so am I. You all coming up here like you the older sister or let alone, mom.”
“I guess I have to take her place right now seeing how you can’t make the right decisions and someone needs to let you know what you need to do.”
“Look I am 26 years old, that means I have 4 more years of experience than you. Will you let me be the older sister for a change?”
“You know what, I will let you be the older one, but all I know is that my nephew better not get hurt, mentally nor physically because of this.”
“Yeah whatever.”
“You know forget it. I tried, but I’m done. So I’m going to go sit over there and you and your son can spend some time together because right now, I don’t even want to be around you.”
“Yeah you do that.”

I was already walking away as she spoke them last words. I have always tried to make it a positive and supportive atmosphere around Angie, but attempting to commit suicide is pass the border line for me. Her son needs her and why would she want him to end up like us? Motherless, dying the same way mom did wouldn’t be acceptable at all. Though the difference between her and mom is that no one knows actually why she killed herself; and that’s what makes matters poorer.

Deon and his mom had about thirty minutes to be together, and even though Deon doesn’t speak such good English, they sure had me convinced that they were having the conversation of a lifetime. I love him more than I love Angela, I have gotten so much attached to him that I feel as if he is my son. I know how much he adores his mom and I want what’s best for him, and trying to keep his mom alive and well is just a start, I wouldn’t want him to lose her because I know how it feels to not have a mom anymore.

Before leaving Angela asked me, “If you see or talk to Marcus, could you tell him to call up here, and give him the number if he doesn’t already have it?”
“I’ll think about it.”

Deon and I left. I didn’t turn on any music because as soon as we hit the road, Deon was sound asleep and I didn’t want to wake him. I was happy that his fever had disappeared early this morning because I was tired of waking up in the middle of the night. Playing the mother figure has been pretty cool, better than I had expected. I never really wanted kids because I never had anyone to even think about having them with. Well, once upon a time, the thought slipped my mind which was the only time I could picture myself having them with someone, which also makes me want throw up at the thought. Why do I continue to bring up these bad memories?

SexyT

SexyT

That was a good add.
It's good how she cares for Deon
and her sister.
Her sis needs to evaluate her life tho...
what she looking for Marcus for if his the reason
she away from her son!!

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

lol . thankszx qirl !
but yeahh shee do needa
qet herself toqether !

golden07

golden07
Admin

Her sister do need to get help
this is getting so awesome.
add more I want to know more.

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

i`m soo happyy you`re enjoyinqq it janaee !!

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

Chapter 3.

When we eventually got home, it was a quarter until ten. I stopped at Shake N Steak, on my way back, before I got home. When I walked in the door, I immediately kicked both of my shoes off. I was wearing a pair of three inch heels and I should have known better not to wear them considering how I wasn’t coming directly back home from an eight hour day at work, so my feet were killing me. I took Deon upstairs and put him in his bed and underneath the covers. I was very tired myself, so I went into my room and laid across my bed trying to watch television at the same time. I was sleep moments after.

It was a Saturday. No plans as usual. I’m really not a partier and I don’t have many friends, so I really don’t have a variety of things to do. So most of the time on days like this, I write. I could write all weekend if I didn’t have anything else to do. My writing was supposed to take me far, very far. Compared to what I could be possessing, all of this is nothing. Sure I have an okay paying job of $23,000 yearly, a pretty nice apartment with a monthly rent of $900, and I have custody of my nephew who gets everything he desires, but this isn’t the life. This life wasn’t planned for me, I had better things going for myself, but they were ruined, all by one person.

I went downstairs after I woke up at the crack of dawn, 8:17 am, I decided to fix Deon and I something to eat because he had been up too. Sausage, eggs, and waffles for breakfast was a great start for the day. Deon basically ran around the house while I lounged and wrote.

I finished two short stories I had been working on for months now. I never planned on getting them published, I just love to write for recreation. Not only do I write stories but I am also a poet. Poetry gets down deep into my soul and I am able to express how I am feeling at that exact moment. In high school, I won many poetry slams and was a known name for my gift around the school. Things changed since then.

I have this novel I started titled Devotion. I intend it to be about a man who never seems to become devoted to any of his women, and there are many of them. He plays with all of these girls minds, and they begin to get suspicious. He doesn’t care and continues to be a bachelor. He is very successful with two kids, and they aren’t even his main priority. But there is one girl who has so much devotion for this guy, but just like the rest, he acts like he feels the same way, but he really doesn’t. She finds out who he really is and her loyalty and devotion was so overwhelming that she wants him to feel the same way about her. He never changes and her feelings never changed, and it provokes her to kill him.

That synopsis is what my brain has been leading me to, but who knows, a whole new plot could be created. I am only to the part where it tells about him and his different ladies.

I had to make Deon take a nap because I was really tired of him running around all day, I got tired of yelling across the room at him. I decided to turn on the radio and listen to some slow jams while I brainstormed up some ideas. This was a very comfortable time for me. I was doing the two things I appreciated the most : listening to music and writing.

“All the things your man won’t do” by Joe had just went off when I turned up the dial. No television, no Deon, no anything, except my music and I. Then the song came on just to ruin my whole mood, making me have a 360 degree emotion turn.

“So you’re having my baby,
and it means so much to me .
There’s nothing more precious,
Then to raise a family.
If there’s any doubt in your mind,
You can count on me, yeah.
I’ll never let you down,
Lady believe in me.”

“Forever My Lady” by Jodeci played in my ears and I began to tear. The tears then started to pour. Every time I listened to this song, it had the same effect on me. I would get very sad and plaintive and the bad thing about it is, this used to be my favorite song. The words in it are so smooth and makes you want to find that one for you. It’s just too bad that it doesn’t make me feel like I’m on cloud nine like it used to.

golden07

golden07
Admin

thats a good description about her
why that song makes her feel that way now?

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

lol moree to comee !!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum