Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
|Forever My Ladyy*.| New Add ; 012610 . LAST ADD ??.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
|Forever My Ladyy*.| New Add ; 012610 . LAST ADD ??.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
|Forever My Ladyy*.| New Add ; 012610 . LAST ADD ??.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
|Forever My Ladyy*.| New Add ; 012610 . LAST ADD ??.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
|Forever My Ladyy*.| New Add ; 012610 . LAST ADD ??.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
|Forever My Ladyy*.| New Add ; 012610 . LAST ADD ??.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
|Forever My Ladyy*.| New Add ; 012610 . LAST ADD ??.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
|Forever My Ladyy*.| New Add ; 012610 . LAST ADD ??.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
|Forever My Ladyy*.| New Add ; 012610 . LAST ADD ??.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

|Forever My Ladyy*.| New Add ; 012610 . LAST ADD ??..

+5
Mykel.
BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]
golden07
pureSEDUCTION
sinqlebby !
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

golden07

golden07
Admin

Like Soon Please |Forever My Ladyy*.| New Add ; 012610 . LAST ADD ??.. - Page 2 729222

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

lol wow ! janaee ; it lookszx like ur myy onlyy reader = ( lol

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Im backkkkkkkkkk.

Sorry, but I love your story, hunny!!!
And I feel for Deon.
And howwww can ANYTHING made by the wonderful people named Jodeci bring sadness to a person?! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE JODECI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm REALLY curious as to why she doesn't like that song. What happened to her, Bree?

shawnie poo

WOW.. UMA NEW READER N I
TRULY LUV DIX STORII!!
U MUST CONTINUE!

BUMPZ 2 DA FULLEST!!!! Exclamation

TheBee

TheBee

OMG i hope she wasn't pregnant before and either lost the baby, gave it up for adoption, or worse XXX...

SexyT

SexyT

Goooood add..
Need to know more now you got me huuuked!!!

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

ADD !!

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

pureSEDUCTION wrote:Im backkkkkkkkkk.

Sorry, but I love your story, hunny!!!
And I feel for Deon.
And howwww can ANYTHING made by the wonderful people named Jodeci bring sadness to a person?! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE JODECI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm REALLY curious as to why she doesn't like that song. What happened to her, Bree?

YAAAAAYYYY !!! SOOO HAPPYYY UR BACKK = ) . !
BUTTT U WILL SOON FIND OUTT LOL !

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

THANKSZX EVERYONE SOO MUCH FOR THEE LOVEE . AND THEE NEW PAGEE HEEHEE !

Chapter 4.

I was able to get enough writing done yesterday, just not as much as I would have liked too. When Deon woke up, it was over. He was too energized and wasn’t doing anything I asked him to, and plus I was out of the writing mode once Jodeci played. It messed up my high. I tried to listen to some other songs that came on, but they weren’t working for me. The radio ultimately had to come off. It was minutes before 7:00 pm. I really didn’t eat much since breakfast except for an orange and some chips. Deon must have been hungry too because I made him lunch around two. I’m not really a cooker, but I am forced to be one because I have a little one living with me now, so I have no choice.

I finally got up off of my bump, I had been sitting on for almost the whole day, and went into the kitchen once more to cook my nephew and I some food. I didn’t make anything fancy, just a little something that would take care of our hunger.

There was church in the morning so I needed to make sure Deon was sleep at a decent time. Before I went to sleep, I had to call my best friend.

“Deon!” I yelled from upstairs in my room to Deon who went back down stairs when I clearly told him to stay up here. “Get your behind back up here before you get in some serious trouble.”

For some reason, it took him like 3 minutes just to get up the steps. Does this little boy have any discipline or what? It’s like he is starting from scratch with a disciplinarian. I hate to be mean, but if need be, then oh well.

Despite Deon’s lazy coming, I really didn’t feel like getting on him, and there is no telling what he got into down there, I’m scared to know, so I decided to still call my friend.

“Hello.” he answered.
“Hey Braylen. What’s up?”
“Nothing really, I just left the barber shop, now I’m on my way home.”
“Oh, so you still coming over to go to church right?”
“Yeah, don’t I always? Are we going to the ten o’clock service or the twelve o’clock service?”
“Too be honest, I really don’t know. I will call you in the morning, early enough so that you will know when to be over here. I may need some extra sleep in though.”
“Yeah me too. We mines well just go to the twelve o’clock service just to make things more suitable.”
“Well alright. Fine with me. So anyways, I went to see Angie yesterday. She is bugging.”
“Why? What’ going on?”
“She tried to kill herself.”
“Kill herself? What the hell has gotten into her?”
“I don’t know man. She claims that her addiction basically got the best of her. You know heroin is a very critical drug though.”
“True, but damn. I ain’t know it was that bad.”
“Oh yeah it’s that bad. I’m just concerned about my nephew. I mean I am enjoying having him, but I planned on this being a temporary thing and I was going to go back to my old life.”
“Exactly. But you are doing a good job of raising him. I hope she gets better.”

We talked for a while longer. Braylen has been my best friend since the first grade. We went to the same elementary school and middle school, but not high school. He moved out of the Chicago City School district and had to attend a suburban, white high school school, in his new district. I had best friends in high school, but he is the only one I actually graduated with. Once I was off the phone with Braylen, I had to put Deon to sleep.

“I not sheepy Auntie.” he told me.
“Well you are going to lay down until you fall asleep,” I said scooping him off my bed, which he was sitting on.
“Stay with you.”
“But I want to sleep by myself.”
He gave me sad eyes and I couldn’t refuse him.
I sighed, “Okay. But you’re sleeping in your bed tomorrow.”
“Kay.”

I scooted back to the headboard on my bed. I laid there propped up on it. The television was on to something I liked. He should fall asleep because of his boredom.

My alarm clock first woke me up at 11:15 am, I hit the snooze button. It woke me up at 11:25 am, I hit the snooze button again. It was now 11:33 am and the alarm clock hadn’t waken me up, it was the door bell ringing. When I realized what time it was, I hopped up so quick out of my bed, and literally ran downstairs and opened the door for Braylen.

“Why you still looking like you just hopped out the bed?” he asked looking confused. He looked nice in his suit.
“’Cause I just did! Now I got to get dressed, so could you wake Deon up for me and fix him a bowl of Froot Loops?” I asked steady going back up the steps.
“Yeah, I guess.” he said and he started to follow behind me.

I didn’t take a shower last night either, bad mistake. I got in the shower for five minutes at the most. I usually dress for church as if I were dressing for work, but today was a casual day: jeans and a t-shirt. I was in a rush to get ready and I still had to dress Deon. My hair was in a pulled back ponytail, I didn’t have enough time to put on any type of make-up, so I was kind of looking rough. I will have to take care of that in the car. It was 11:44 am by time I was done getting dressed.

“Are you done, yet?!” Braylen yelled from downstairs.
“Yeah! Bring Deon up here.” I yelled back. We won’t be getting to church on time today. That’s a fact.

It took a short five minutes to get Deon ready. All he needed was his face washed and a little wipe down and his clothes put on. We were out the door at 11:50 am exactly.

TheBee

TheBee

lol i liked that... i think they are gonna be lovers later on in the story!!

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

you to....i think so to lol

add soon this is lik a great story seems so realistic

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

Gigglezs wrote:lol i liked that... i think they are gonna be lovers later on in the story!!

lol thankszx . but hmmm quesszx we`re qonna havee too find out . !

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

RAE=FL0WtAStiC! wrote:you to....i think so to lol

add soon this is lik a great story seems so realistic

thankszx qirl ! and i will . = )

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

Chapter 5.

To my surprise, we made it. New Birth was about 6 miles away. Braylen drove and he was doing 75mph on the 65mph speed limit freeway.

“Why ain’t you get up at a decent time? We had this well planned out.” Braylen criticized.
“Man, I don’t know. I didn’t even go to sleep that late yesterday. I kept on hitting the snooze button and I wouldn’t have gotten up in time if it wasn’t for you ringing my door bell.” I defended.

Even though we made it before the pastor began to speak, we still got stuck sitting in the back row of the sanctuary. Church today was fine. Pastor Moore’s sermon today was to forgive and forget. I can forgive some people and I can forget some things; but not everyone and not everything. My life before I was where I am now wasn’t an easy ride, I had some major hardships and it was filled with people that I can’t bring myself to reconciling with. It was still pleasant to here him speak upon that topic though.

After church, I saw my dad and brother, Messiah. Messiah is 15 years old and was a tender age of 11 when my mom passed. I don’t really have a close relationship with my father, I was always a mommy’s girl. I just suspected something fishy in their marriage, I don’t know what, it just didn’t seem like a genuine relationship. I think he suspected that I knew something was up too.

“Hey dad.” I said nonchalantly. “What’s up Messiah, I haven’t seen you in a while. How are you?”
“Hello to you too Nicky, and how is…” he began to talk to Deon and Braylen while Messiah and I continued our conversation.
“Yeah I know, where you been at?” Messiah asked, before answering my question.
“Work. They stay keeping me occupied.”
“Dang, well everything’s been cool. You know, trying to keep my grades up in school so I can stay on the basketball team.” he replied, finally answering my previous question.
“Yeah boy you better. So when are you going to come and spend the night again so we can have a sisterly-brotherly hang-out day?”
“I don’t know, whenever your not occupied.”
We both giggled, “Yeah true that.”

My brother looked dead on my dad. He was already passed my height of 5’7, and he wasn’t even done growing. My dad is tall though standing at a strong 6’2. They were the light skinned ones out of the family, both with fades, and almost perfect bone structure. My sister Angela was more of my mom; light brown, dark brown hair, and light brown eyes. Beautiful they are, and were for my mother. Myself on the other hand, mediocre compared to my family members. I had some of their good features, I was more of a mixture between my mom and dad: light brown, tall, and brown hair, nothing spectacular. My mom’s name was Arica Na’Shelle Mason. She named her kids after her initials: Angela, Nicole, and Messiah, all with the same last name of Mason.

“Nicky, how about Deon comes over to the house with us and I will bring him over later?” my dad suggested.
“Oh okay, sounds good to me.”

Yes! No Deon, hopefully my dad will be nice enough to let him spend the night. I could use a little break from that child.

Usually always after church, Braylen and I go out to eat. We take turns paying for the bill, and unfortunately it was my turn to pay.

When people see Braylen and I together, their first impression may be that we are couple, merely because we are around the same age and female and male, but once they are really around us, they will notice that we are more like brother and sister. He is my brother from another mother. I always wanted a brother that was closer to my age, Braylen is only a couple months older then me. I would hate to lose him as a friend; he is the only true friend I have.

We went to Hometown Buffet, and had us a great time enjoying the food. I always end up full for the rest of the day when I eat there. The church service ended at 2:00 pm and we didn’t essentially eat until two thirty something. Braylen came back to my house and we just chilled, catching up on any and everything that we may have forgotten to tell each other.

“So Nicole, I know we have had this talk plenty of times, and you have made it very clear with me, but something just doesn’t seem right,” he began.
Oh goodness, here he goes again
“Now keep it 100% with me, are u really a virgin?”
I caught an instant attitude, “Yes, Braylen! I have told you this plenty of times. Do you honestly think I got me some in four days, which the last time I talked to you was four days ago, don’t you think I would have informed you then?”
“I don’t know, would you?”
“You know you really get on my nerves with this shit. Why does it matter to you anyways?”
“’Cause Nicole, you are 22 years old and attractive. I don’t see how you could have kept your legs closed so long, especially through high school.”
“Well I did, so your point?”
“You need some dick in your life.”
I couldn’t help but to chuckle at that, no he didn’t, “Actually I am fine just the way I am. I have other things to make me feel good.”
“Devices that need batteries don’t count, either.”
“Shut the hell up. Don’t worry about me, I’m grown.”
“Nah you ain’t fully grown, yet. You ain’t never had a piece of the most vital part of life.”
“Dude, I got time. No rush.”
“Yeah okay. So since you are kid-less tonight, we should hit up Scully’s”
“Oh hell no. You know I don’t do clubs.”
“Yeah and? Have some fun for once.”
“I have to work in the morning.”
“So what.”
“So what?! I’m not trying to be falling asleep at my desk having to hear my supervisor’s mouth.”
“Man you taking stuff too far. It will be worth it, plus Waka Flocka Flame supposed to be there tonight, so you know it’s about to be popping.”
“Waka Flocka who?” I don’t listen to any of the new rap music that comes out now-a-days, it lacks quality.
“That’s not important. What is important is that a lot of men will be there and you can probably find a nice one.”
“Sure I will.” I answered sarcastically. “What about Deon, what if my dad doesn’t let him spend the night?”
“Then we will just have to find an alternative baby-sitter.”
“You lucky I love you.”
“It’s time for me to re-up on some hoes.” he said arrogantly.

SexyT

SexyT

Lovely add...
She does need a man in her life...
Can't keep watching Deon all the time...
GET A MAN NICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

SexyAriza!! wrote:Lovely add...
She does need a man in her life...
Can't keep watching Deon all the time...
GET A MAN NICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

lmaoo !! thankszx qirl !!
and yeahh shee does !!

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

umm ohh kk ;
i`m onlyy qoinq to do this
add becausee i qot [ONE*.)
comment ; but i will discontinue
the storyy if need bee ; if i do
(NOT.*] recieve at LEAST 3 comments ;
then that will bee my cue to stop addinqq .

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

Chapter 6.

I called my father, and I was hoping he would have said no, but he said yes. I officially had to go out with Braylen. I wasn’t really feeling it because I don’t go out much and I am more of a loner. I didn’t have too many clubbing clothes, so I threw on what looked the best out of everything that was clean. I was decent enough, Braylen said I looked nice, but most likely compared to the other girls, I was probably just average. I wore a white fitted button down shirt, with a black belt around it. Some black skinny jeans, and some silver knee high boots. I laid my hair down and through some curls in it. Plain and cute. Not sexy, which I wasn’t anyway.

Before going to the club, I dropped a pair of pajamas and a couple more Pull-Ups off at my dad’s house for Deon.

For some reason, I had an eerie feeling about this whole club thing. I had a feeling that I wasn’t going to have a good time. Either I was going to be right or I was going to have the time of my life, only time will tell.

We pulled into the parking lot, Braylen wasn’t lying when he said it was going to be packed. I mean there were cars every where, and they were still pulling in. We walked and met the bouncers. It was $30 to get in there, luckily I bought a $50 bill with me. I didn’t plan drinking much, only because I barely did it anyways.

Stepping into Scully’s, I was very much aware that many people were inside, more specifically, many men were inside. Everywhere I looked, it was about ten to twelve guys and maybe three girls. It was really crowded and Scully’s is a nice size club. Scully’s is a twenty one and older joint, and the last club Braylen carried me into was an eight teen and older club. That club was filled with tons of immature and ignorant teenagers, and I surely will never attend one of them again. I would rather sit home all day bored to death before I step foot into a club like that.

I was having a pretty enjoyable time, even though I didn’t know one song by this Waka guy, but I nodded to the beat and pretended like all of these songs were my jams. Braylen sure was a fan because he rapped all the words to every verse.

Whenever I was accompanied by Braylen, none of the dudes would try to game, but as soon as I was at the bar, either getting myself or Braylen a drink, they would try to spit; I wasn’t impressed even a little, with any of them. There were a lot of guys here, true, but not a large quantity of cute ones. I never have accepted the fact that when a place is packed, it has majority unattractive people within it.

I ran into many people I knew, some I liked and some I didn’t. I even saw Marcus’, twenty-eight year old self in here. He should know damn well that he needs to be in a twenty-five and older club, up in here looking like somebody’s dad. I was hesitant on whether or not I should give him the message from my sister, but if they weren’t in touch now, then it should stay that way. She already has enough bad things going on with herself, he would just add fuel to the fire. I decided to keep it to myself.

Marcus, sadly, is Deon’s father and because he is his dad, he should be able to take care of him, but he can’t, that’s why I have him. Even if he was stable enough, he doesn’t have the intelligence to raise a two year old boy so regardless if that is his son or not, he wasn’t going to have custody of him and do who knows what. He is a drug dealer and I don’t think he would have wanted to keep Deon anyway. Deon is now two, going on three in a couple of months, and Angie became a serious heroin addict shortly after he was born. I wouldn’t be astonished if she had been doing the drug even before he was born. When mom died, she grew to be out of control. I still do not comprehend the fact that Angie still wants to be in contact with someone who basically corrupted her life.

Braylen and I were sitting on a plush couch available at the club, chit-chatting. The Waka guy had left minutes ago and we were struggling to hear each other over the loud music, but we managed to do it anyways. When I looked across his shoulder, I saw the perfect face to make my heart drop. I turned around and waited a couple of seconds, just to be sure I wasn’t hallucinating, it was pretty dark in there, so it could have been anyone, but when I caught his glance again, there was no denying who he was. He was looking at me with a sinister smirk on his face that only angered me, he new exactly what he was doing and knew how to push my buttons.

“Stupid ass bitch,” I murmured to myself, with extreme rage. Braylen had no choice but to hear my random outburst, even over the loud music. I don't curse much often, and to hear them three words, it was pretty evident that someone made me upset.

“What’s wrong?” he asked now concerned.

I continued to sit there, not answering his question. I really didn’t know how to explain to him why I was so mad. He doesn’t even know half of the story. Yes, Braylen is my best friend, but there are some things I just can’t bring myself to tell him. I eventually said something.

“Nothing. I just saw someone that I really don’t like. Can we leave now?” I asked.
“But we were having such a good time. Don’t let nobody ruin your fun. You haven’t-” I cut him off.
“Yeah, but my pleasure of being here has been exhausted. I really don’t want to run into them again.”
He sighed, I knew he didn’t want to leave, but I did, desperately, “Well I guess so. Only because you didn’t want to come out in the first place.”

golden07

golden07
Admin

Wait a second. Its been a minute
since I been on...I ave to continue.

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

TheBee

TheBee

oh jesus help us!!!

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

golden07 wrote:Wait a second. Its been a minute