Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4)

+10
SurreallPrincess100
BarbiieBiitch
~!shakes_wifed_up!~
hottie12
J'Adore
TheBee
kaylee
__eyeCandy
golden07
pureSEDUCTION
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Empty Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:24 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Prologue
four years earlier

Amani Tynes’ thirteen-year-old feet continuously hit the pavement as she raced to get away from him. Tears streamed down her almond shaped eyes as she pushed herself to go faster. She had to go faster. No matter how tired she got, going back wasn’t an option. And going back would be the outcome if she slowed her pace down even by a second. The sound of her stepfather’s feet and yells were enough to push her harder as she continued her run. . This was dangerous but she couldn’t think of all the possibilities right now. Even her thirteen-year-old self knew that quite possibly death was better than what she would have endure if he caught her. His yells got louder(and slurred more due to the bottle in his brown paper bag). His feet also slowed as he heaved.

Even with the activity going on in her body, she couldn’t stop the feeling of cold Brooklyn air. It felt as if instead of hitting her dark brown skin, it decided to hit her small bones instead. Night had already nestled in its place, but she couldn’t pay attention to her long time fear of the dark. It seemed to be especially dark tonight, the darkness seemed to engulf half of the buildings and hide them in its shadow That fear played more than second fiddle to her fear of Troy, the man chasing her down the street. She heard his feet stop moving but she still ran and didn’t look back. She felt exhausted, she had been running for…a long time, time wasn’t important when she was battling for freedom, life, and a chance to have a childhood. But it seemed as soon as Troy entered her and her mother’s life, childhood was nothing but a fleeting memory.

` ` `

Quinton Wilson was on his way home, tinted windows up while No Ceilings blasted. In his opinion, it was the best thing Wayne had done since his old days, when he was hungry for the fame and money. Quinton shared that same hunger and therefore recognized it in any song lyric or person. He slowed to a stop and turned the heater on. His brown eyes scanned the desolate streets as he got ready to turn. Then over Lil’ Wayne rapping he heard a shriek.

Que wasn’t a heartless person, but over the years in Brooklyn, he learned very quickly to stay out of other people’s affairs. He had too much on his own plate anyway. He was sixteen, taking care of his sick mother, and in the streets… heavy. Right as he was about to turn, he saw her. She was small, looked like a small girl running. What the hell was she doing out here? Didn’t she know Brooklyn in itself was dangerous, especially this street? He glanced at the clock, it was two in the morning. Fighting his first mind but going with his jut, he couldn’t help but park and jog over to the girl.

Amani collapsed by the side of the building. Tears were drenching her dirty face now. She wiped them away continuously and started to ponder on her hopeless situation. Amani didn’t have a place to go, she didn’t have any money, she didn’t have any food, and she didn’t have any friends. She might as well had gone back to Troy, at least only her spirit-and maybe a few bones- would be broken there.

She glanced up and saw a guy coming towards her. Immediately she recognized who he was and tried to get up, but tired, her limbs gave out. Yep, she was sure to die tonight. The infamous Quinton “Que” Wilson was approaching her, she was cold-no jacket-, hungry, and tired. This couldn’t end well. She said a prayer and asked God for her demise to be swift right before he reached her.
He looked over her slim frame and felt bad for her. Sympathy was not something he gave often and easily but one glimpse at the poor girl and you could tell she deserved it. “Why you out here?” He didn’t want to share too many words with the girl, for all he knew this was a setup.

“I have no place else to be,” She responded weakly before coughing. He shook his head and thought about what he was about to say to her.

“Come on, my car’s running.”

She turned to him and managed a frown, “I know who you are. Why should I trust you?” She spat.

He laughed dryly at her, she was out here about to freeze to death and here she was turning down help. No matter what, he couldn’t leave her here. He couldn’t let her suffer the fate that his own little sister had. He scooped her up in his arms before she could protest, “Because you don't have a choice
."

Last edited by pureSEDUCTION on Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:31 am; edited 2 times in total

2Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:33 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

ADD MORE PLEASE! I need to find out why he feel he don't have a choice...

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

3Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:14 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
this is gonna be good
add asap!

4Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:13 pm

kaylee

ADD MORE VERY VERY SOON PLEASE

5Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:13 pm

TheBee

TheBee

please add more!! i like it

6Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:49 am

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Chapter One
Now.

Amani twirled around Quinton’s living room to the beat of a classical piece. Her body gracefully maneuvered across the hardwood floor, the tip of her toes connecting with the hardwood floors. Quinton stood back watching and approving, and critiquing. “Now, when you do that little-”

“I don’t know who made you the authority on ballet.” She cut his critiquing session off quickly, knowing it could stretch and like last time turn into an argument, and no matter who you are, arguing with Quinton left you close to tears. Or in Amani’s case, in them. Quinton laughed and shook his head.

“I’m just a humble audience member.” He offered before sitting down on the brown couch that Amani had picked out last month.
Amani brightly smiled, “Yes, let’s keep it that way. Your in the in audience and this is my show. Meaning, I run it.” Her hands had went to her not-so-narrow hips and her eyes had turned into slits at the last bit of her sentence. She sat down on the other side of the couch to remove the dance shoes Quinton had given her as a gift for her birthday. Dance had become a very major part of Amani(and Quinton’s) life. She didn’t plan to make a career in it, basically because she didn’t look the part of a dancer. And besides, Amani was smart. She planned to become a family lawyer, that way some kids had a chance.

He and Amani had grown to have a very close brother-sister relationship. They looked out for each other and Amani had accepted his family as hers. As had his family done with Amani. Many times Quinton had been questioned by his friends, “Why you ain’t get with that?” Looking as Amani did, it was a reasonable question. She was tall and curvy, her dark skin looked regal and it was smooth. Her long, thick, jet black mane flowed three inches past her shoulders. Her dark brown eyes were framed by lush lashes and her lips were full and always glossed. And now, her lips were now formed into a pout because he was thinking too hard and not listening.
“What do you want for dinner?” She asked impatiently, staring down at Quinton. He waved her off, signaling he wasn’t hungry yet.
He leaned forward to the wooden coffee table to grab the remote. She nodded, understanding that their conversation was over and went into her room.

Amani flopped on the twin-sized bed, wrapping herself in the silken sheets and glanced at the bright pink walls before flipping over to grab her beloved diary. She had starting keeping one since she got here. That way she could never forget her struggle, even if she had blocked it out of her mind. It was written in ink, permanent. That’s why she always chose an ink pen to write with. Her words came straight from the heart, and she wanted them to bleed through the paper. Her words would be here after she was gone.

Dear Diary,
It’s hard to believe it’s been three years. Even harder to believe how comfortable I’ve gotten here. When Que took me in, I was small, frail, and weak. I truly believe I’m getting stronger with each day, with each moment really. I mean it helps that I have THE most amazing guy in the world helping. Quinton….his sexy self. Oops, well even though he is like my big brother, you’d have to be blind to deny the sexiness that radiates from him.

“Amani!” Quinton shouted before coming into her room. She shut her diary and rolled her eyes at the disruption. She sat up in her bed and focused in on him. His tall frame loomed in her doorway, he had one arm posted on the top of it. She stared at him, committing every facial feature of his to memory. The skinny, neat, dreads that had grown to right above his broad shoulders, the almond shaped dark grey eyes, the long nose, the two full lips that sat directly under it, and the smooth light brown skin. She was so wrapped up in just looking at him he hadn’t realized that he had speaking to her for a while.

“Amani, I’m not going to say it again!” His deep voice boomed through her room, causing her to shake when she heard it. Shaking out of thoughts, she smiled up at him, her way to saying sorry.

“I’m going out. I’ll be back. Do you want me to call Duke over?”

Amani’s mouth closed while she shook her head, no. Duke was cute and fun, he also annoyed her every chance he got. She didn’t feel like dealing with Duke tonight.

“What are your plans tonight, Nene?”

“Probably call Alex over.” Her fingers where already tapping the keys on the Blackberry Curve. Amani loved her best friend. Alexia was her support system. She came to her with any problems she had, and she even met Quinton. Which was very rare.
Alexia was beautiful to say the least, and more times than not Amani felt self conscience around her. Her golden brown skin was always glowing, her brown almond eyes always starry and bright, her long weave was always new and fresh, and even when she wore her own hair it was flawless.

Quinton caught her attention again and she tuned back into him.

His eyebrow raised, “Don’t be being fast, Nene and I mean it.” Amani looked up from the LCD screen of her phone. Her eyes brows scrunched together and shot him the finger.

A smile crossed his face as prepared to leave. “Amani, Do not be being fast. Remember you have a reputation to uphold.” Amani nodded and went back to the text she was sending.

Quinton’s heavy footsteps sounded as he walked away from her door. Her fingers pressed the ‘
send’ button. She rolled over and grabbed her diary, as she waited for her friend.
~~~

“Club Visions is hosting a teen party.” Alexia pointed out to Amani when she asked about her attire. Alexia stood average height with knock-out figure that was barely concealed in the Dereon dress she was sporting. It had a navy blue v-neck dress that stopped about three inches under her thigh. Yes, she was most definitely pulling the ‘freak-em’ dress out which meant one thing. Her long time boyfriend had pissed her off. Alexia’s manicured hands ran through her long weave making sure it was still straight.

Amani could not even hate on her friend, she was a fashionista herself and appreciated a good outfit when she saw it. “I’m stealing those shoes.” Amani said simply about the gold Ralph Lauren heels that rested on Alex’s feet. Amani-and Alex- were making their way to Amani’s closet. Amani already knew the deal, they were going out. “Alex, go turn on some music.”

Alexia ambled over to Quinton’s top dollar stereo system, in five minutes it went from A.M. station to a Young Money song.
Amani’s body automatically went with the beat of the music, “Xia(Zee-ah), What time does this party start?” Amani checked her phone, seeing it was nine o’ clock.

“Now, but we were going to be late either way it went.”

Amani nodded her head as she went on a search for outfit. Finding one, she set off to the showers. She grabbed the Victoria Secret Pure Seduction trio(Shower gel, perfume, and lotion) and proceeded to hop in the warm shower.

Alexia parked her new Acura in Club Vision’s parking lot at 11:15. They had blasted Nicki Minaj all the way there and when they opened the door, “Kill The DJ” was almost as loud as the music blasting from the club. Alexia cut her car off and grabbed her clutch, cuing Amani to do the same. “You ready?” Alexia added and Amani nodded. They made there way to the line that had formed outside the club, and a chill hit them. Amani started regret short gold cocktail dress she had worn. But as Xia had pointed out, she looked good in and they matched. Seeing as Amani had slipped on a pair of navy blue Steve Maddens to go with the dress.

“I thought you said this was a teen party!” Amani yelled in her best friends ear as they moved up in the line an inch.

“Girl, Chill. I got connections. And think of it as a eighteen and above party. Plus, don’t act like you don’t need to get out the house. Que be having you on lock!” Amani shot Alexia dirty look, she knew talking about Que was off limits. Especially when Alexia referred to him as her “future baby daddy”. As far as Amani was concerned, if anybody under the age of twenty-one-or eighteen- was going to be carrying that seed it was most definitely going to be her.

As Alexia had promised they got in the club with her “connections”. The party was already jumping. “Wait” by Chris Brown, Trey Songz, and the Game was bumping from the speakers. Amani and Alexia wasted no time getting in the middle of the crowded dance floor. Amani was feeling Xia was right about her getting out the house. Cause Lord knows she needed this break from outside the apartment’s walls. Bouncing her body to the beat she felt hands wrap around her waist. She looked to her side to see Alexia smiling at her. That just had to mean the dude was cute she pulled him closer and starting working hips on him.

She was dancing so well, she didn’t even believe she was working her body like that. The beat just urged her on, not to mention the guy who was giving her a run for her money. And the way he grabbed her hips made her hot. She could hear the hollers from the spectators, the only thing she hadn’t heard was him.

She felt a tug on the hair she curled tonight and then lips next to her ear, “Babygirl, I thought I told you not to be being fast? You have a reputation to uphold.”

She twirled around and smiled, “You have a reputation to uphold too, Mister. But you were up here keeping up with me.”

Quinton nodded and a smile graced his oh so perfect face. “Little Freak” by Usher and Nicki Minaj flowed through the speakers as Quinton was about to leave. Amani saw that his sudden desire to leave because of a pretty face who was winking. She decided to get bold and wrapped her arms around his neck and rolled her hips on his groin. She smirked and challenged him to stay with her eyes. He met her eyes and was tugging away. The rejection hurt her heart so she kindly unwrapped her arms from his shoulders without meeting his glare.

She turned quickly and grabbed another dance partner. She put all she had into the dance and heard him mumble ‘damn’. She found Alexia after the song went off. Amani told her what happened with Que, “Don’t sweat that. Remember who you are…Blaze.”

A smile tugged at the corners of her full lips at the mention of the nickname her school had given her for her ability had to dance. But Amani’s partying mood had officially gone. For the next fifteen minutes Amani just swayed to the music and turned down every dance. Que and that chick probably up in V.I.P. popping bottles, having a blast. “I’m finna get a guy to buy me a drink,” Amani yelled in Alexia’s ear. Alexia nodded and continued to dance.

Amani rolled her eyes at the DJ spinning Wacka Flocka’s new song that she couldn’t stand and tried to find a guy to work.

Succeeding in finding one she was about to strut over to him when a hand stopped her. “Where you going?” Amani rolled her eyes at Duke. He looked super fine tonight and Amani wasn’t sure what it was.

She smiled in spite of herself, “I’m about to get a drink.”

“And how is that? Seeing as you just seventeen and shouldn't be here in the first place.”

Amani sighed, “Come on Duke. Que didn’t even say anything to me tonight. Let me have some fun.”

Duke sighed and smiled back at her, “Aight, but I’m buying you a Shirley Temple.” Amani’s mouth dropped in protest. There was no way she was drinking a kiddy drink at a club. Xia was tonight’s designated driver. “Okay a Dirty Shirley. Better?” Amani still rolled her eyes.

“Get me a screaming orgasm.”

“What are you doing drinking that?”

Amani got ready to walk off when he grabbed her arm. “Okay, Nene.” He went to go get her drink as she bounced to the music. Her eyes scanned the club and landing on Que taking the drink out of Duke’s hand. Now, Quinton had officially pissed her off.
She couldn’t even bite her tongue and calm down. She was fighting mad--or maybe that was because she was jealous of Ms. Pretty Face. She turned on the blue heels and was about to push her way back to Xia when Que’s hand grabbed her arm. She swung around, now she steaming mad but it was erased when she viewed the smirk that displayed on his face. She couldn’t be mad at Que but she would make Duke sorry.

7Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:32 am

kaylee

this story is really good
i hope you add soon!!!!

8Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:07 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

please add moree!!! this is realllyyyy gudd, add soon!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

9Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:07 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

please add moree!!! this is realllyyyy gudd, add soon!

10Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:59 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

OMG U KNO U NEED TO
ADD MORE...SO LOVING
THIS Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) 729222 Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) 729222 Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) 729222

11Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:37 am

TheBee

TheBee

i can eel their first sexual encounter coming soon...

12Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:22 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

He is so wrong for rejecting Amani..!
But this is good, so add soon..!

13Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:56 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Gigglezs wrote:i can eel their first sexual encounter coming soon...

lmaoooo. Can you now?

14Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:06 pm

TheBee

TheBee

lmao yes i can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:42 pm

hottie12

add more please Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) 729222 Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) 94647 Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) 9162 Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) 78816 Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) 898949 Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) 588444 Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) 39954 Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) 923453 Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) 315317 Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) 759912 Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) 902473 Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) 294220 Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) 106351 Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) 99457 Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) 440777 Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) 361114 Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) 899361 Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) 788977 Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) 6432 Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) 876131

16Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:09 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Chapter Two

Que made sure someone drove Alexia and Amani to his apartment no matter how much Xia protested that she hadn’t been drinking and didn’t want anyone else driving her ride. Especially not “annoying Duke.”

Alexia opened her mouth in protest again but instead shut it back, huffing on the black leather seats. Rolling her hazel eyes for the hundredth time she gave Amani the side eye.

“Yo, Duke, could you at least turn on some decent music. The fuck is this?” Amani rolled her eyes at her friends potty mouth and fought the urge to censor her. She was getting tired of it but if her friend wanted to have a dirty mouth it was her right. Amani strummed her nails against the door and thought back to Quinton.

He
has to know how I feel about him. It’s so obvious and the way he played me to the left tonight was not cool at all. How long will it take him to realize I love him? And how long will it take him to realize he loves me back?

Wrapped up in her thoughts, she didn’t even hear the argument Duke and Xia were having. She noticed they were at her apartment so she hopped out. “Well can I drive my car home, please? My parents are expecting me.” Attitude dripped for Alexia’s voice and Amani couldn’t do anything but laugh. She said hello to the door man while those two fought. She was making her way to the elevator when Alexia ran to catch up with you.

“Oh, I am cussing your brother out if I’m grounded. And I dare you to talk about my potty mouth because if I’m in trouble, I’m cussing your ass out too.”

Amani laughed at her friend’s behavior as they stepped on the elevator, “Girl, be my guest.” Alexia pulled out her phone and began calling her parents.

“Hey, ma, I’m over……Yeah. How you know? Oh really?” Amani cut her eyes at her friend, her voice had grown irritated at the ‘oh really’ and her body language switched angrily. “Okay, that’s it, Amani. Me and yo’ brother gone box.”

“Your grounded?”

“No, Quinton had Duke call them, they’re cool with me being over here.”

Amani’s eyebrow flew up, “And your not? It’s like that now?”

Alexia huffed as they stepped out the elevator, “You know it’s not like that, Blaze.”

Amani let them in with her key to see Quinton on the couch. “Mani go check and see there’s no one else here.” Alexia told her friend, she knew she couldn’t embarrass Que in front of others but with just him and Amani it was cool to have an argument. Amani did and reminded Xia about the last time she argued with Quinton. Alexia was so shame she couldn’t face him for two months.

Alexia stomped over to him in front of his t.v. and looked down at him with a scowl. Amani stood back and watched, “I know Amani lets you control every little step makes, but I am not her. You don’t control anything over here. Who the hell do you think you are, making Duke drive my brand-ass-new car?! What If he would have wrecked it?! What if-”

“Alexia, get out my face.” He dismissed her quickly, trying to avoid another argument with Amani’s friend. The first two had been quite enough for him.

“Get out your face? Who you talking to?!” Alexia neck rolled as she bent over him to get directly in his face.

“Look, you already looking the part of a ghetto hoe, don’t act it.”

“What?! Quinton I will-”

“You ain’t gone do nothing. I dare you to.” Quinton stared her in her eyes before Xia gave up and stomped to Amani’s room.
He turned to her, “Mani, go get ya friend and tell her calm down.”

Watching this scene reminded her of the scene at the club when he left her, and the times he had acted like that before. She had been played by him way too many times. She started walking to the kitchen. “Mani you hear me?”

She turned around and plastered a grin on her face before shooting him the bird, “I ain’t telling her-” Before she could finish her sentence he had rushed over to her.

His eyebrows scrunched up, “You still tripping off what happened at the club?”

She rolled her eyes, before turning away. Only to be penned against the wall, “I’m talking to you, don’t walk away from me.” His voice was gentle yet firm. Yep, it was official, she was more turned on than she was at the club. This would be the part in the white romance novels when the woman uttered ‘take me, Quinton’.

“Quinton, let me go.” Her voice didn’t betray her emotions, she sounded just fine but her thoughts from earlier entered her head.
How long will it take him to realize I love him? And how long will it take him to realize he loves me back?

He didn’t let up, he leaned in and whispered, “I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings.”

“You didn’t.”

His eyes turned serious, “Don’t lie to me, don’t ever lie to me. Because I won’t believe shit else you say.”

“Well, I’m-”

“And there you go about to lie again. Don’t act like I don’t know you Amani, I know when your sad or happy. I know when your mad and frustrated, I know what you like and what you don’t. I know you.” He stepped closer to her, making their bodies collide. He was pressing into her, she let out a gasp just so she didn’t accidentally moan.

“Q-Q-Quinton…” she stammered.

“What?” He smirked down at her. His breath tickled her neck, causing a shake.

“I don’t think you should be all on me like this. I-I-I uh, need to take a shower.”

He backed off of her, their eyes glued to each other still until she broke eye contact and started walking away.

He didn’t let her get too far before pulling her back to him, “Amani.”

“Y-Yeah?” She looked up at him.

His arms wrapped around her waist and his lips rubbed against her ear, “Your too young mama.” He let his head drop some, right before his lips connected to a special spot on her neck. This time she couldn’t help but let the moan slip out. She took a deep breath as he let her go.

She started to walk away but stopped, “You know Quinton, we would be perfect for each other. Perfect. And you know that. But I’m too young? That’s a bull-shit ass excuse. No,” She turned around and stared him in his eyes, “Your too scared.”

17Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:15 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Que know he wants her
so why he acting funny...
Come on now give me a
better excuse than he's
giving me now... Add asap

18Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:42 pm

kaylee

loving the story add very very soon please

19Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:37 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

i love this..! ♥️

20Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Sun May 02, 2010 10:40 pm

kaylee

i miss this story
Add Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Mon May 03, 2010 4:01 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

He knows he wants her.
Idkk why he's actingg tht
way. But i likee it, it puts a
twist in the storyy. Will he finally
fess up? Or continue playing games
with himself? Hmmm Question

What a Face add soon!!!

22Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Tue May 11, 2010 8:31 pm

kaylee

...........still waiting on that add LOL

23Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Wed May 12, 2010 12:12 pm

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

aww man you stopped right at the good part... add asap

24Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Thu May 13, 2010 5:35 am

hottie12

add soon Exclamation Exclamation

25Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Sun May 16, 2010 4:23 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Chapter Three

“Que! You driving me to school or should I call Xia?” Amani shouted from the door. She walked over the mirror and ran her fingers through the long mane she had hanging down today and then leaned in to make sure the pink lip-gloss hadn’t smudged or worn off yet. Her jeans were dark rinsed and a product of True Religion while her shirt was a yellow baby doll tee. Her feet were covered in a fresh pair of yellow Nikes, she didn’t bother with accessories-she never did. She never had time to put them on so she never bought them. Amani took out her blackberry and saw it was 7:20 and she had to be to school by 7:35. “Que!” She screamed out before realizing he must not have been there. She leaned over and grabbed her Baby Phat jacket and zipped it up before waiting a while longer.

She rolled her eyes before dialing Alexia’s number. “Why you screaming like that I can hear you down the hall, lets go.” Quinton said as he opened the front door. Amani rolled her eyes again before hanging the phone, grabbing her jacket and book bag. “All this attitude lately.”

‘Awkward’ didn’t nearly describe the feelings in his new F-150. The motor was the only thing heard in the truck. Amani gazed out of the windows, looking at the place she called home. She loved her city, no doubt. Her eyes started tearing up and she sniffed. “Yo, Mani, you alright?” Quinton asked, glancing over at him.

“….Why do you smell like a cheap imitation of ‘White Diamonds’?” Amani asked, scrunching her nose. The smell didn’t sit right with her, it irritated her allergies. Quinton didn’t answer her, just kept driving as if the question wasn’t even posed to him. This only served to irritate Amani more.

“I’ll walk up the street, Que. I can’t be in this car anymore.”

“Stop being a-”

Amani had pressed the unlock button on the truck as soon as he stopped at a stop sign. She grabbed her bag, all while Quinton protested. The tears in her eyes were no longer from her allergies. She hopped out of the truck and before closing it tossed him a few words of advice, “Next time toss the chick a few dollars so she can buy the real thing!”
~~~~~

So,

She had planned on going to school, it just didn’t work that way. Amani knew it wasn’t safe to just roam the streets of New York but she had to clear her mind. She walked into a little coffee shop and sat down for a second. She played with the blackberry before she felt her nails pressing the buttons. She looked down to see she was dialing Duke’s number. When Duke wasn’t being a pest, he was actually a good friend. She glanced around the nearly empty business. A young girl sat typing on a Macbook Pro, an older couple was entering as a woman in a suit was briskly exiting. And then there was her, sitting at a table all alone, book bag sitting on the floor-leaning against her Nikes. Her face had irritation written all over it. She violently raked a hand through her tresses.

“Yo, What’s up, Mani? You supposed to be at school.”

“Me and Que got into it and I hopped out his truck.” She hurriedly explained her situation calmly as if she could and waited on him to come get her. She liked that about Duke, he was dependable. Reliable. A good listener. All qualities that Quinton lacked more times than not.

The bell rung, indicating someone new had entered the shop. She looked up away from the game of Tetris on her phone to see his figure coming towards her. She smiled up at him and admired the fresh haircut. He was in a sweatshirt and sweatpants, obviously he was still in bed when she called. And also, obviously, he had rushed to get to her. Again, he was dependable.

“What you smiling so hard for, guh?”

Guh. His southern accent slipped out and reminded her that he was from Mississippi. She smiled at his pronunciation of the word ‘girl’. She deemed it as cute.

“I’m smiling at how bad you look right now. Look like you just washed your face, brushed your teeth, and brushed them fake waves and hopped out of bed. You gotta keep up appearances here, bwoy.” She faked a southern accented with the word boy.

He smirked at her comment and then looked down at her, “I guess I should just go home and leave you here?” He asked while she looked as if she was in a trance. He waved his hand in front of her face and she caught it and set it down the table.

“I was caught up in my thoughts.”

“Just like you were when you hopped out Que’s truck? Now tell me what happened, Mani.”

She let out a sigh and rolled her dark brown eyes. She knew very well the question was coming and was trying to avoid Duke’s questioning gaze. Now that she had time to think the situation over it was stupid. She had overreacted. Way overreacted. She had no right to get touchy about it. “Duke it’s gonna sound-”

“Whatever he did, you blew it out of proportion?”

“Yeah.”

“Mani, I know how you feel about him. We all do, including Que himself. But as harsh as this may sound…He’s not yours, Amani. You can’t claim him as your own nor can you get mad if he is wit another chick.”

She let out another sigh while meeting his eyes, “I know, and I try not to but I can’t help myself. I wanna be able to regard this a failed crush and move on but I can’t. None of the guys at my school come close to comparing to Quinton.”

Duke nodded in response, “Don’t compare them then. Find a good guy, who’s not in this game. A doctor or lawyer. Someone who’s going to take care of you.”

She licked her lips, accidentally tasting some of her cherry lip-gloss. Amani decided to switch subjects while she reached in her bag and grabbed a bottle of lotion. She applied it to her skin while asking him questions. “What’s your real name, Duke?” In the three years she’d known him she’d never asked that.

He smiled and shook his head no. She locked eyes with him, “Please tell me.” Again he shook his head. She dropped over voice an octave, making her word more seductive, “Please.” He stared at her with questioning eyes and asked her why she wanted to know.

“I wanna know more about you. Your so mysterious.”

“I wouldn’t call myself mysterious because some one doesn’t know my name, Ma. It’s Christian.” She smiled at the revelation.

“It’s cute.”

“Like me.”

Her eyes scanned his whole face, his resemblance to rapper Drake was undeniable. They even shared the same skin tone and smile.

“Yeah, like you.”

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum