Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4)

+10
SurreallPrincess100
BarbiieBiitch
~!shakes_wifed_up!~
hottie12
J'Adore
TheBee
kaylee
__eyeCandy
golden07
pureSEDUCTION
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) - Page 2 Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Sun May 16, 2010 6:51 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

Well its about time Mani is catchin feelings for somebody other than Que.!
I think Que gne be jealous if he find out.! =D

27Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) - Page 2 Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Sun May 16, 2010 7:59 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

ooo wee... this is so awesome.
Que need to be jealous.
He know the girl want him and
playing her in the house...smh

add asap

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

28Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) - Page 2 Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Sun May 16, 2010 10:10 pm

kaylee

im glad you finally added. it was worth the wait though.
i love this story but i hope we dont have to wait that long for the next add!!!
Add VERY soon!!!!!!

29Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) - Page 2 Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Sun May 23, 2010 10:22 am

hottie12

add more to it Exclamation Question Exclamation Question

30Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) - Page 2 Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:31 am

kaylee

what happen to this story i miss it so much
i hope you start to add on to it again very soon

31Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) - Page 2 Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:36 am

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

I fuQkin Love dis story add more ASAP

32Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) - Page 2 Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:37 am

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

ok i waited long enough plz add more

33Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) - Page 2 Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:21 am

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

I'mma give ya'll two adds for waiting so long, Kay?

34Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) - Page 2 Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:30 am

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

Thanks

35Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) - Page 2 Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:41 am

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Chapter Four

If there was one thing Quinton couldn’t stand, it was Amani being mad at him. Quinton sat in front of the 50 inch flat screen TV not particularly watching anything. His gray eyes lazily glanced over at the medium-sized bouquet of pink and red roses waiting for her when she got home from school. Not being able to stand sitting and waiting for her any longer, he pulled himself off the couch and took heavy footsteps to his bedroom. He pulled the red satin sheets over his long body and then the black comforter and finally closed his eyelids and waited on sleep to come.

Not too long after, he was awoken by voices. His eyes shot open as he reached over to grab his gun. Then, he could hear them better, It was Amani and Duke. He sat up in the semi-darkness of his room and looked at the alarm clock adjacent to his king sized bed. The neon letters showed it was 12:25. Why was she here this early and why was Duke with her? He rose from the bed and took a couple of steps to the door.

“Who are these roses for?”

“I would hope they’re not for Quinton.” Quinton smirked at his best friend’s dry sarcasm. Duke had always been like that.

“But he could have left them here before he takes them to one of his many girls.” Quinton smiled at the strong tone of jealously in her voice. He fought the urge to chuckle at it. It was cute, he thought.

“What did we talk about today?”

“Uhhh, Your name, Christian.”

“Now, I’m starting to regret I told you that.”

He opened the door to see Duke lounging on the couch with a can of Sprite while Amani was over the bouquet. “They’re yours.” He spoke up. Amani’s head flew up and she smiled a thank you before leaning in and sniffing the bouquet.

“Thanks, Que. I’m gonna take them to my room.”

He gave her a questioning eye, “Your not gonna read the card? You usually always read the card first.” Quinton walked towards Amani, “You okay?”

She looked up at him, and knew he was talking about earlier today. She reached up and grabbed a dread , making him bend his head down. “Yes.” She stood on the tip of her toes and whispered in his ear, “Your not mine to claim, so I can’t get mad at stuff like that. But I’m making it as clear as it gets about my feelings.” She pulled away from him and gave him a small smile before grabbing the card.

I’m trying.

Her arched eyebrow shot up, “What do you mean your trying?” Amani glanced down at the card again, utterly confused. He kissed the top of her forehead and repeated the phrase on the card before going to sit by Duke. She shook her head as the two began their conversation on the Saints.

She put the card back in the holder and picked up the vase and took it in her room. She put it on the mahogany wood dresser and then took a few steps back and smiled at it. It was a nice gesture, especially since Quinton hadn’t technically done anything wrong. Amani grabbed the Blackberry out of her jacket pocket and called Alexia.

“What’s upppppppp? Why weren’t you at school?”

Amani rolled her eyes at the way Alexia dragged out ‘up’, “Why are you so hyper?”

“You know this is me, regular! Ohhhhh, wait, I had an energy drink at lunch…and then I stole some chocolate from ole Reggie…You know, ugly, light skin Reggie…the one who stay wearing Coogi..”

Amani stopped her description with a ‘un huh’. Signifying she knew him and shook her head at her friends behavior. “You can’t be stealing, Xia. That’s not cute.”

“I don’t have to act cute….cause I’m bad, beautiful…..and what’s another word that starts with a ‘B’?”

“Bitch.” Amani smirked and knew Alexia was flipping her off.

“Okay, I’m a beautiful bad bitch! Works for me. Now I know you called me for a reason cause you wasting my daytime minutes.”

Amani laughed at her friend before sitting on the bed and letting her eyes focus on the roses. “Que bought me roses. Pink and red ones. He was the reason why-”

“Unt un. Stop. Meet me at the spot in about fifteen.”

~~~

Sliding into a booth at Pizza place they loved, Alexia gave her a broad smirk. Amani shook her head while Alexia ran her hands through her long weave. Alexia’s brown eyes searched the length of Amani’s body, searching for signs of anything happening. “What, Xia?” Amani finally broke the silence and asked.

“No, I’m supposed to be asking you what. Like, what the hell happened for the stone prince to buy you roses?” Alexia glanced around the restaurant and her eyes landed on Amani again.

Amani smiled and rolled her dark brown eyes, “He’s not a stone prince, Xia. He’s not even the type to guard his emotions, we both know when Quinton is gonna say whatever is on his mind, with no problems or doubts.” Amani pushed a strand of hair out of her eyes before continuing. “First, I was running late waiting on him to take me to school. I get out my phone to call you-”

“I don’t see why because you don’t have gas money-”

“Shut up, Xia! Anyway, I was about to call you when he comes busting in the door.” Amani’s eyes connected with Alexia’s to make sure Xia understood was she was telling her.

Alexia’s eyes held an incredulous look in them and then shook her head, completely enthralled in her best friend’s story. “Well you know where he was…”

Amani didn’t comment as her eyes gazed around looking for their pizza to be placed in front of them. Letting out a growl of frustration because it didn’t, she then continued relaying her story to Alexia. “So, I get in his car already pissed. And then I smell this cheap ass version of ‘White Diamonds’ perfume.”

“Oh no.” Alexia said, seeing an argument in this story’s future.

“Oh yes. So it really started to mess with my allergies…so I got out the car-”

“Stop, you might be able to tell Que that’s why you had to get out the car but I know different. You were hurt.”

Amani’s gaze fixated on a speck on the hardwood floor. She drew her bottom lip in her mouth before biting down on it. Her friend’s eyes demanded an answer as Amani’s eyes began to water. “Okay, yeah I was.” Amani admitted softly. “I think, I think I love him and I know he sees it. He has to see it. But he keeps rejecting me and I don’t know why. I see the way he looks at me sometimes. It’s not that big brother love. It’s that I want you so bad look.”

Alexia reached over and grabbed her friend’s hand, “I know how much you care about him. But honestly can you really handle Quinton?” Amani started to open her mouth but Alexia quieted her. “Lets be real, He’s not gonna change for you.”

“He isn’t in the streets anymore because I told him it wasn’t safe!” Amani pointed out.

Alexia rolled her eyes, “Uhh, he knew it wasn’t safe and he might not be seen selling drugs but he’s in the streets. You and I both know he cuts a cut of every dope boy’s drug money and THEN he supplies it to them also. I admire his business strategy.” Alexia’s eyes got starry and Amani took note of it. She thought she could trust Xia but in the back of her mind something was advising her to be careful around this girl.

“Oh who you two bitches think ya’ll are?”

Both Amani’s and Xia’s heads snapped to the rude girl, each ready to give her a piece of their mind. But their cold stares soon turned to smiles as the girl came into view. Alexia happily slid over on her side of the booth so the girl could sit.

The girl slid her slender frame into the booth easily before slipping off her Dolce’ and Gabbana shades. Amani looked at her in awe, for a girl who was once repeatedly teased she had done well for herself. She was no longer an ugly duckling but a swan. Her once long hair was cropped into a Rihanna-esque style. It was all short but the long strands reached her eye brows, eye brows that were perfectly arched. Her green eyes almost sparkled, and her once acne filled golden brown complexion was hidden well by top dollar MAC makeup. The girl adjusted her graphic tee, before flashing a very cute smile, “So how have my two favorite girls been?”

“Milan, why didn’t you tell us you were in New York? I could of told Que. You know he misses you like crazy.” Amani smiled at her friend, who was also Quinton’s younger cousin. Quinton’s favorite cousin, but that wasn’t surprising seeing as her personality mimicked his in too many ways.

“I was gonna surprise you both but I saw Papi over there and he invited me in for pizza on the house. And I’m a struggling college student, we don’t turn down shit for free. Especially in the South. I’m not used to that kind of heat.”

“You shouldn’t have ever took your ass to Mississippi then.” Alexia pointed out before glancing around for a waiter with their pizza. She was disappointed to know that they weren’t here but she quickly tuned back into the conversation.

“How is college?” Amani asked her and noticed Milan’s face light up.

“Okay, so I met this Que. You know, Omega Psi Phi, the frat…the one’s that bark…the freaky ones,” Milan waited for a spark of recognition before finishing, “Oh yeah you would know who they are then.”

“Well you could said, the sexy, freaky ones in purple and gold.”

“I’m not finished. Anyway, so his name is Aaron and we’ve been dating. I pledged and now I’m a proud member of Delta Sigma Theta, baby! My classes are going well, and as you can see my doing hair on the side is paying me pretty well. I love Mississippi State. How are things with you and Que, getting along.”

Xia answered for her, “Sometimes a little too well and others, like this morning, not at all.”

Milan peeped at Amani, “What happened?”

Feeling the same penetrating stare that she always received with Quinton, Amani let out a shaky breath, “He knows I like him, I made it very clear. And he told me that I was too young for him but he did like me too. But then this morning when I’m about to be late for school he comes rushing in the door smelling like a cheap as imitation of White Diamonds-- My favorite perfume. I was too pissed, so I skipped school and called Duke and after we talked, like, all day he took me home. When I walk in I see this big bouquet of red and pink roses and a card that says ‘I’m trying’. I ask him what that means, he kisses my forehead, and says I’m trying.” Amani explained her story in one breath.

Alexia and Milan laughed at how quick the story was told. Milan adjusted before smiling at Amani, “I know my cousin, he works on his own time. But I’m sure ya’ll will get together. I’m sure of it.”

Amani shook her head at Milan before smiling because a waiter had finally bought their pizzas out. She grabbed her slice and placed it on her on a plate before taking a bite. Her phone vibrated in her pocket.

Hurry up and come home. Me and Que miss you!

To: Duke
I haven’t been gone forty minutes. Chill.

Who you with?

“Can you pay attention to us?” Alexia drew her attention back to them. Amani apologized as she thought about his texts. He missed her and was asking who she was with. If Quinton didn’t step up to the plate, Amani was starting to think Duke would make an excellent replacement.

Chapter Five
The rest of the week flew by fast and it was now the weekend. Quinton had decided to throw a party for Milan’s return and all was going well. Of course, women flocked after Que and Amani was doing a great job at keeping her jealousy at bay. Especially since Duke was right there to keep her company.

“Chris, I’m tired of just sitting here. Let’s dance.” Amani looked out on the crowded dance floor and wanted to be apart of it. It didn’t help matters that the thumping beat of some reggae song was urging her to the dance floor. It was as if it was calling her.

“Ma, my name is Duke.” He said with a cute smirk on his face. She laughed and shook her head.

“No, your name is Christian. And I don’t wanna call you what everybody else calls you. So I’m going to call you Chris. Now, Chris, let’s dance.”

Duke eye’s scanned the crowd for nothing in particular and then rose slowly. She guided him out on the dance floor before wrapping his arms around her waist and pressing herself against him. “Whoa, guh. You ain’t playing tonight?” His lips were pressed right against her ear because of their positioning. She shook her no and started winding her hips, making the black cotton halter dress she wore tonight rise. Duke just rocked to the music and enjoyed the show.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa. You tryna start something?” Duke questioned in her ear as Usher’s “Hey Daddy” song came on and Amani’s grinding became more provocative.

She turned and flashed him her signature smile, and he gave her the look back while stepping back a little. She stepped forward, pushing her body against his and filling the space. “You wouldn’t be doing this because Quinton’s looking, would you?” Duke smirked while he shouting the question. Amani immediately looked around and saw him. His gray eyes were cold and intently watching her as some chick danced on him. He saw her eyes and focused his attention back on the girl.

Amani wanted to go after that. Now, Quinton was trying to be all into the girl and it looked as if they were having sex. Amani gave Duke the look and he took her hand and led her through the mass of people. They walked to his car, “You want me to drop you off at home?” She shook her head and suggested his house. Duke promptly shut that request down, without giving her an answer about it.

“Well, I guess we’ll just sit here.” Duke said being sarcastic.

“I guess we will.” Amani reclined back in the seat and folded her arms.

“You okay?” He asked her. And she shook her head, before reach up to wipe a tear.

“He’s playing games with me, and that shit’s not cool. But he’s trying right?” She sniffed before continuing, “Fuck him! Fuck Quinton Terrell Wilson!” She shouted before letting a few more tears escape. She bit down on the corner of her lip before looking over at Duke. “And you better not say I’m overreacting. Because, Christian, I am not overreacting this time. He was playing games with me because he was jealous of how I was dancing with you. He said I was too young for him but yet he’s acting too young for me!” Amani fumed in the seat. She was frustrated, first by him but now that she couldn’t stop her tears, she was frustrated by that too.

Duke reached over and wiped a tear, “No one said you were overreacting. Calm down some and then we’ll talk about this okay. Let’s take a drive?”

Amani nodded and felt like a baby getting taken care of by an adult. He reached over and turned the radio on and Aaliyah’s song came on. She tired to let her soothing voice calm her but her insides were livid-yet she didn’t know about what. Yes, he was acting childish but she could get over that. She thought back to while in the party and smiled she remembered dancing with Duke. She looked over at him and one thought danced in her head, now why can’t I be in love with him?

~~~~

“Where the fuck you been all night?”

The smile that had graced Amani’s face was quickly wiped away when she saw Quinton. “Just shut up. I don’t want to argue with you tonight.” She shook her head as she started to walk to her room.

“Why you-”

“Don’t speak to me right now, Terrell.” He stopped her walk by stepping in her way. She released a sigh.

“You were the one who insisted that we always talk about what was going on when we got mad at each other.” He said twisting her words back at her. She licked her lips and rolled her eyes as she shifted her weight to the right side.

“This time we should-” She stopped and shook her head, not seeing a point in continuing. He was just going to win this argument and have her in tears like always. She walked around him and was promptly pushed against the frame of her door. She gasped as he lent in, staring in her eyes intently.

“You and Duke got something going on huh?”

“No,” She said, her words were forced but not because she was scared of him physically. She knew he wouldn’t dare put his hands on her in a harmful way but she was scared of how close he was getting to her. She was also shocked at the apparent jealousy in his tone.

“I saw the way ya’ll dance and look at each other. The nigga even has a special ringtone on ya’ phone now. Don’t lie to me. You know I hate liars.”

Pissed off about how he was coming at her, she pushed him before yelling, “You can’t hate what you are, Terrell. You can’t
fuckin hate what you are.” She repeated her sentence slowly before meeting his gray eyes.

“You think I’m a liar now, Amani?”

“That’s what I said, Terrell.”

“Go ahead and have your fun with him. But you better not be fucking him, and don’t get attached either. I ain’t tryna have all that drama when I decide your ready for me.”

Amani angrily chuckled, throwing her head back before the angry expression took over the features of her face. “I’m not your toy, or your doll. I’m not gonna sit on a shelf for you, Quinton. I refuse to do that! And if I was fucking him you wasn’t gonna do anything!” She shouted, knowing her nosey neighbors were probably enjoying this soap opera.

“Uhh,” She groaned from the shooting pain in her back as he pushed her into the door again, harder. “The fu-”

“Amani, I’mma say this once. If I find out you giving away what’s mine, there will never be a you and me.”

“It’s not yours, Quinton. That’s the thing! It’s mine, and whoever I decide to give it to. I’ve been telling you I love you forever but you can’t seem to decide how you feel. So if I decide to give it to someone else don’t be hurt.” She said, taking a deep breath. Quinton’s expression calmed to a smirk as he leaned and kissed her neck. “What are you doing?”

Quinton didn’t answer her as he bite down on the flesh. Amani hissed at the pleasurable pain. They didn’t speak as he stopped and looked at her face. He grabbed the sides of her face before kissing her.

As Amani was being led to his room, she knew she wanted this and this moment forever. But when her back touched the silk comforter, tears sprouted out her eyes. Whenever they argued now it seemed it ended in something sexual and yes she wanted Quinton and the ‘package’ he had to offer her very bad. But she wanted a relationship with him first. She wanted love first, but most of all, she didn’t want to find herself trapped in this situation while he went off doing as he pleased. She didn’t want to be just another one of his women. She would take the role of being his little sister over that any day. “Que, stop.” She choked out.

Immediately he did and asked her what was wrong, concern evident in his voice. She smiled and reached up for his chin. “Quinton, I love you and I want you. But not like this. I want all of you to be mine, not just him.” Amani glanced down at the hard and elongated organ. She sighed and convinced herself to resist temptation once more. “I don’t wanna be your girl on the side and I don’t want us to be reduced to just sex. Because even without us being a couple, our relationship is so much more beautiful than sex, and so much more to me than sex. I can’t bring myself to make love to you until I know your committed to me and only me. And besides the moods not right and your not distracting me from the issue at hand, Terrell.”

Quinton lifted himself above Amani on his arms first before letting himself fall down on top of her, “Que, your heavy.” Amani whined. He laughed and snuggled his head in her neck

“I watched you grown up, and your almost grown now. I don’t have a problem admitting I want you too, but there’s a lot to being my girl. And I know you can’t handle that yet.”

“Don’t tell me what I can’t handle,” Amani whispered in his ear.

Que groaned, “It’s like I’m battling internally, ma. I don’t wanna get you sucked up in this shit. Stuck in this life.” Amani’s lips parted but he silenced her “They gone come for me one day, and they will kill me. There is no other solution, and I can’t avoid it.”

“If your trying to save me from being hurt, I already love you-”

“There’s so much shit you don’t know about me, Mani.”

“Then tell me.”

“Your not ready. And I’m not ready for you to be ready for me, wait for me.”

Amani turned to him and caressed his cheek, she leaned in and gave him a small peck on the lips, She then whispered in his ear, “Of course I’ll wait.”

36Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) - Page 2 Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:14 am

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

thanks for adding more this is my favorite story! Add more soon plz

37Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) - Page 2 Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:57 am

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

CCCCOOOOMMMMEEEE OOOOOONNNNNN (IN MII TREY SONGZ VOICE) THIS STORY GETTIN TO GOOD ADD MORE PLZ

38Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) - Page 2 Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:01 pm

kaylee

im so glad you finally added , this is one of my favorite stories
add soon please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

39Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) - Page 2 Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:38 pm

○→Єmιℓιε←○

○→Єmιℓιε←○

bump bump bump
add some more please : )
bump bump bump

40Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) - Page 2 Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:40 pm

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

BABY GIIRL PLZ ADD MORE PLZ ADD MORE PLZ ADD MORE PLZ ADD MORE PLZ ADD MORE PLZ ADD MORE PLZ ADD MORE PLZ

41Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) - Page 2 Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:08 pm

SweetGin1028

SweetGin1028

THIS STORY IS ON POINT IMMA NEED AN ADD QUICKLY..............

42Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) - Page 2 Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:55 pm

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

omg.... this story is so good... you have to add asap...plz...

43Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) - Page 2 Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:24 am

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Adding soon peeps Very Happy

44Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) - Page 2 Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:37 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Finally caught up...

This is of course an
all time fave for my
I want to know about Que's
history and will they be together
one day without his death being in
view...add asap

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

45Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) - Page 2 Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:12 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

i got a little teary eyed .
that was too cute .

so , come on with some more =)

46Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) - Page 2 Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:00 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

this is a GREAT story.!
add soon please.!

47Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) - Page 2 Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:16 pm

TheBee

TheBee

add add add!!!

48Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) - Page 2 Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:30 am

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

( prances in this post, gets out notebook and sits down as if I'm throwing a press conference ) So, i've been noticing certain things as I now have NO creative inspiration. Writer's block is a UNDERSTATEMENT for what's going on in my brain. It's as if my right hemisphere just shut down and I can't do anything to trigger the creative process. It's horrible as a writer when you feel like you can't grace the world with what you have to offer. But anyway, I was looking back and I realized, out of all the stories I've written there have always been two most popualar ones. This one, and Kianna's story - Infamous. Two stories I never thought I'd ever revisit. I've revamped Infamous about five times, I started writing it when I was thirteen. But this one I love this story to pieces. It was definitely my baby for a long amount of time. I want nothing more than to be able to write to it but as I read it I realize somethings have GOT to change about it. It just won't work starting from here and writing it. I don't like the pace of the story, characterizations not well. All of these are things I noticed as I read. So, with all of that mumbling, rambling, groaning and complaining I did above, I'm gonna CANCEL this story. ( dodges the objects that I'm sure will be thrown at me )BUT the good news is I certainly plan to revisit it. And if you read my other mentioned story, you be happy to know I'm thinking about revising it too. With better writing skills, pacing, and all of that good stuff.

- xoxo, Lisa

love yall and I plan to be on here more often !

EDIT: ( had to add more to this note ) As I read through "Infamous" I realized why i fell in love with THIS tale so quickly. It's the pre-story to "Infamous" with different names. Even the characters descriptions are the same. The only thing is, it's not as gritty as Infamous would be or Kianna's history would be. So I'm tweaking and working with that information and trying to decide what's gonna happen. Either one would be rewritten with the same concept so maybe I might do it like this rewrite THIS story FIRST and make the revamp of INFAMOUS the sequel. Sound good?

if your wondering about "Infamous" it has the title of as canceled now.

Last edited by pureSEDUCTION on Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

49Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) - Page 2 Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:33 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

i cant believe you'ree cancellinq this
awesomee story ! i was
anticipatinq a new add Sad

http://shamsthecutieee.tumblr.com

50Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) - Page 2 Empty Re: Into My Arms....(author's note 9/4) Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:28 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

But, Love, [drake] I'm coming back, I'm coming back. [/drake]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum