Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Latest topics
    » TRUSTED stranger
    Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
    Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
    Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
    Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
    Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
    Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
    Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
    Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
    Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10)

+5
    kaylee
    BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]
    golden07
    TheBee
    SexyT
    9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Empty Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:56 am

SexyT

SexyT

Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Diary-10

‘Turn around and put it up’
    I did I was told and got up on all fours lifting my ass up high. He slapped it and watched it bounce from his touch.
    I looked back at him and smirked at the way his eyes almost popped out and he was literally drooling over my
    round and plump ass. His dick was standing to attention and I felt it at my entrance which was dripping from the
    number of orgasms I had received. I felt it moving slowly at first and my body responded to the pleasure of
    having another dick moving inside of me yet again. He was grunting as he began to pick up speed and I felt
    his sweat dripping onto my back as he lowered himself onto me and gently bit my back causing my moans to
    increase. My breasts were moving at an uncontrollable speed and so was my body as I took charge moving up
    and down his thick shaft.

I watched as his chest rose up and down gently on the bed. The sheets were soaked with our juices and sweat.
    Slowly and quietly I pulled up my pants and put the rest of my clothing on. I took one last look at his sleeping
    body and smiled before I sneaked out the house and climbed into my car. The clock showed that it was 4am and
    I slumped into my seat disappointed that I had to go home and would not have any more fun before school the
    next day. Before I drove off I took out my diary and wrote about my encounter with this sexy stranger from college.
    Being a high school student I made it a rule to never mess with the boys from the school. They couldn’t satisfy all
    my sexual needs. I signed my diary as usual but this time I found myself thinking about the man sleeping in the
    house on my left. It lasted only for a second, but it was shocking. That never happened before.

Last edited by SexyAriza!! on Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:47 am; edited 3 times in total

2Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Empty Re: Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:06 am

TheBee

TheBee

that was good!!!

3Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Empty Re: Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:07 am

TheBee

TheBee

that was good!!!

4Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Empty Re: Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:05 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

and u know u need to continue...add asap

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

5Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Empty Re: Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:41 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

RAE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first of all , how is my baby doing ??
    jus making sure my munchkin
    and the mommy are doing GREAT !!

imma tell you like i told janae ,
    i know i aint been commenting and ish like
    i should have been
    ( please don't be mad at me )
    but im back now , and i missed you guys !!

anywhoo , girl come on whith some more .

* little advice : i know you write in the center
    all the time , but can you try to make the lines
    a little longer ( i think that's what i'm
    trying to say ) i kept reading the same line
    like six times ( lol ) .*

UPPZ !!!!!!!!!!!!

6Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Empty Re: Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:21 am

SexyT

SexyT

hey Kay...
    Been a damn loong time!!!
    For you I'll make the lines longer!!
    Me and the baby are doing ok so far...
    Can't wait till september when he/she arrives!!!

7Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Empty Re: Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:02 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

IS IT A BOY OR GIRL
    YOU SHOULD KNOW BY
    NOWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) 406819

8Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Empty Re: Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:34 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 1

‘Hey Ariana, gurl you look wasted’ my best friend Aubrey was waiting for my in the school car park as she always did. ‘What the hell you were up to last night?’
    I smiled at her and winked. ‘Gurl you need to stop that, one day you gon get hurt’ Aubrey knew of my wild lifestyle but she never judged me for it. Perhaps the fact that I’m a straight A student and keep my personal life away from my school life is good enough for her.
    ‘Hey, life is short and boring. I’m just spicing it up my way’
    ‘Yeah, sure...but be careful ok’ I nodded just as her boyfriend pinched us both from behind and kissed her cheeks before stepping in between us and wrapping his arms around our shoulders. ‘So what you two sexy ladies up to?’
    ‘Taeshawn you need to stop that, people gon talk’ I squirmed away from him and he laughed out loud at the look on my face. ‘Plus you my cousin dumbo’
    ‘My bad little cuz, anyway I gotta go to the court and shoot some hoops’
    ‘Don’t you have class babe?’
    ‘Yeah, but we are excused. Some college team is coming to supposedly whoop our butts so we gotta give them hell before they do that. Later baby’

I leaned against my locker as they kissed. Every time I watched them I was reminded of Jerell. He was my ex and my very first love. People still talk about the way my eyes used to glow whenever he was around. No one could ever come between us because our love ran so deep. Then 8 months after our first year anniversary he was struck by a stray bullet. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time just buying my roses when two rival gangs began shooting at each other. He died in the hospital and I never forgave myself for asking him to buy me some roses before coming over. Then on the day of his funeral a girl came up to me with a baby in her arms. The baby was no more than 3 months old at that time. With tears in my eyes and a heart beating so softly I barely heard her say that the baby was Jerell’s and they had a one night stand almost a year ago. The last thing I remembered was hands grabbing me as I hit the ground trying to scream but no sound ever came out. I couldn’t believe that he had cheated on me before, not the love of my life, not the boy who said we’d be together forever.

‘Her girl, you dreaming about what or who?’ Aubrey was snapping her fingers in front of my face.
    ‘Oh, my bad...flashback I guess. So we heading for class right?’
    Laughing she took my hand and we walked to class giggling as I told her about my latest encounter. During class we passed coded messages about my college stranger. We barely heard what Mrs Lime was saying about writing poetry.
    ‘Well Ariana and Aubrey, care to share the joke? Clearly you have something more interesting going on at the back there?’
    Aubrey and I looked at each other and then at our tables muttering some excuses. For the remaining minutes we sat quietly and paid attention. We even came up with a poem to read for the class and Mrs Lime really loved it. The bell rang and we dashed out of class to the cafeteria. Students at Belle Vue High all come from well off families. It’s hard not to bump into a Louie bag and step on some Channel flats. Today Aubrey and I were both in Victoria Beckham designer jeans and the same baby phat blouse but in different colours. It was our tradition that on Fridays we always wore something similar.
    ‘So you gonna stay and watch the game after school?’
    ‘It’s right after school?’
    ‘Uh huh...oh come on...you got some last night’
    ‘Ok fine, I’ll stay...you lucky college boy hit it so good last night’
    ‘Well, I’ll have to find him and say thank you for being so good to my girl that she didn’t have to run off after school to get some more’

9Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Empty Re: Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:12 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

thats sad to know what happened to her first love
    but its time for another add ma'am...so cannot wait to
    find out who is her next victim.

10Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Empty Re: Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:08 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 2

So you must have guessed the kind of person I am. No, I ain’t no hooker so don’t be tryna start no bullshit with me now! I just love to fuck and have some good dick. I don’t really know why. Aubrey says I’ll get hurt someday because I just might fall in love, but I never see a guy more than once. My mum tried to get me help but I refused. This was just something that either will stay with me for life or it will fade away after a while. I told that to Aubrey and she burst out laughing hinting that the next step for us is college and it will never fade away there. But to be honest college was never on my list of things to do; not right now anyway.

Anyway, so yeah I’m a senior at Belle Vue High and I live with my mum in a nice size house with a pool and a tennis court. I don’t know my dad as he left when I was born and mum doesn’t talk about him. She has had other men in her life when I was younger but for most of my life it’s always been just me and her. At the back of my mind I’ve always wondered if perhaps the lack of a father figure hasn’t pushed me to seek attention from other men hence my active sex life which started when I was 13.

‘Hey you ready Brey?’ I asked Aubrey as I leaned against the toilet door in the restroom. She was fixing her hair and applying make-up. ‘You look good, no need for all that shit’
    ‘Girl, between you and moi, you are the only one who can pull off the natural look’
    Maybe she was right, but that’s only because I never really liked make-up. I only ever wore a clear lip-gloss and mascara to come to school. On some days I’d wear some natural brown eye shadow. Aubrey was more into all the colourful stuff on her cheeks and those bright lip colours. But she did it really well and always looked beautiful. ‘Yeah but still, you need to let your pores breathe a bit!’

We walked out and headed for the gym which was already packed by the time Aubrey was done with her make-up. The girls were all staring at the college boys and I swore I saw some flashing them purposefully and pretending it was a mistake. I nudged Aubrey and we just laughed. ‘Well, some of them are hot’ she said as we made our way to two empty seats. I hadn’t looked at them yet so I didn’t answer. Once we sat down we realized that we were sitting behind their bench. ‘Guess I’ll be able to tell you which is the hottest’ I joked as she stretched and looked for Taeshawn. She spotted him and waved at his big smile. I sipped on a Pepsi just as my phone rang and I answered it to hear my mum say she’ll be late today and to get something to eat. While on the phone I had the odd sensation that someone was watching me intently. When I hung up I turned around but only saw the girls drooling so I turned to the front and I almost threw up my drink upon seeing the face looking into mine.

‘You did say you wouldn’t be staying all night, but you could have woken me up to say good-bye...right Ariana’ I was lost for words and even my bile was stuck in my throat. I looked at Aubrey who raised her eyebrows. ‘Guess this one found you girl’ she winked and turned around after I gave her a death stare before looking back at my college stranger. But he was back on the court. Suddenly I was sweating profusely and my heart was beating too fast. I couldn’t breathe properly no matter how much oxygen I tried to gulp from the surrounding air. Quickly I got up and walked away as quickly as I could. I reached outside and fell on my knees in the grass. Almost immediately I felt arms around me and Aubrey was right next to me on the ground. ‘Ree what’s wrong? Talk to me girl’
    I was trying, but the words seemed stuck in my throat and I couldn’t talk. My eyes stung and I realized I was crying. I turned around and looked towards the entrance. There he was with a basketball in his hands staring at me.
    ‘It’s him Brey, there he is. What do I do?’
    ‘Who is Ree? Is that your college boy?’
    ‘I don’t know Brey’
    He wiped the sweat on his forehead and I saw a pair of hands reach from behind and wrap around his waist. It was a girl and she came to stand in front of him pulling his face towards hers for a kiss. He kissed her but his eyes remained open and focused on me the entire time.

‘Brey let’s go home please. I can’t stay here. Something is wrong. I need to go’
    ‘Ok, ok calm down. Let’s go, but give me your car keys. You can’t drive like this. When we get home we are going to talk about what just happened’
    I nodded and handed her my keys. How can I tell her that I had just seen Jerell?

11Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Empty Re: Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:55 am

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!
    this is gettin too good !!

is it really him ?!!
    i thought he was dead ?!

hurry up and add !!
    i need to know !!

12Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Empty Re: Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:44 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

OMG ARE YOU FRIQQIN SERIOUS

WHERE IS THE REST...THIS IS GETTING
    SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO
    GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Empty Re: Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Wed May 19, 2010 9:47 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 3

Tonight there would be no sexing. I was wrapped in a silk robe with a cup of hot chocolate sitting on the porch across from Aubrey. She looked really worried. ‘Ok Ree, it’s been an hour since you said your last word. Talk to me please’ she pleaded for me to talk and I looked away. It was my college stranger of last night and then it was Jerell. What’s happening to me? Tears fell down my cheeks. I still loved him even though I knew of his affair after his death. It was hard to forgive him but I did eventually and now I saw his face. Sighing I looked at Aubrey. ‘Ok, I’ll tell you, but you might laugh at me’

‘Is that it? You freaked out because you saw your ex in his eyes?’
    ‘Not his eyes Brey. It was Jerell looking at me outside, not him’
    ‘Wow Ree, that’s some tough love beyond the grave don’t you think?’
    ‘Why am I seeing him now? It’s been a year since he died. I never saw him or even dreamt of him until today’
    Aubrey shrugged as her phone went off and she answered it. While she explained to Taeshawn why we left the game early visions of Jerell hit me like a brick wall. I felt my body shudder and it wasn’t even chilly outside. Tears filled my eyes and trickled down my cheeks. I couldn’t understand what was happening to me, it seemed odd that I was seeing the man I once loved while looking at the man I had slept with once.
    ‘You need to stop thinking about it Ree. Tae says there’s a party at Kelly’s place. Why don’t we go so you could just relax a bit? You need it’
    She was right even though I hated the thought of being around so many people at this point. I nodded after she opened her eyes wide like a puppy and she smiled. ‘Gets you everytime!’

I texted my mum to let her know that we were heading out and she said it was ok as long as we get back before 4am since it was a week-end. We raided my wardrobe and found something nice to wear. I slipped into a short denim mini skirt with a small top revealing my pierced belly button and a tattoo on my belly. Aubrey fit into my jeans and a clear shirt through which you clearly saw her red bra and cleavage which seemed ready to burst through her bra. ‘How do I look?’
    I laughed as she pushed her boobs out and pouted. ‘THEY look good but you...’ I teased her and she giggled as she began to apply some make-up. When she was done she did my face and we slipped into come Louboutins and went out to the car.

All thoughts of Jerell and my college stranger were erased from my memory on our way to the party. The music was blaring and we sang all the way to Kelly’s house which was packed by the time we got there. We walked in and my face fell as I realized the college players were here too. ‘Great, do you think he is here too Brey?’
    ‘Don’t worry about it. You know what, I didn’t wanna say anything but it looks like a sign to me. Why else would you see the face of you true love when looking at another man? Jerell tryna tell you, quit playing and settle down. This guy may be what you’ve been missing’
    I smiled at her explanation. She always found a way of explaining things in her own way. ‘Maybe you’re right. If I bump into him tonight I’ll believe you ok?’ I said this crossing my fingers behind my back hoping that I wouldn’t.

The music was blaring from the speakers and my body was moving to the beat of Beyonce’s Video Phone. I knew I had mad skills on the dance and was not afraid to show it off. Guys all turned to look at me and Aubrey as we got into it and teased them with our bodies. Once the song was over Taeshawn pulled her away and I walked to the bar to get a drink. Please Excuse My Hands by Plies began to play and automatically my body began to move slowly. The lights dimmed and the boys whistled as the girls giggled. This was the time when you danced with who eve you bumped into. It was a tradition in all our parties and it was always fun. Once the lights came on you could look at your partner and run away.

While my body moved to the beat I felt hands on my hips and a body close in on mine. I didn’t care who it was because he was moving so well and he smelt so good. He began to breathe on my neck and his hands moved up my waist lightly brushing my breast before he turned me around and forced his leg in between my 2 legs. He sang the chorus into my ears and his hands squeezed my butt and caressed my thighs going to close to my thong. By now I felt myself dripping wet as his lips brushed against my neck causing an involuntary moan to escape from my lips. I turned my back to him again and rolled my ass on his dick until my skirt rolled up my thighs. His hands immediately felt my wet thong and he bit my neck as I felt his dick harden against my backside. I smiled as my hands reached for his head and I caressed his hair as he groaned in my ear. By now I was grinding faster and harder as the song was almost finished.

‘Wanna take this elsewhere?’ he was lowering my skirt and covered my eyes once I nodded. It seemed he knew where he was going as he guided me around the house. The lights still hadn’t come one instead Bed Rock was playing and people still danced with their stranger partners. My partner had led me to what seemed like a room as he lay me face down on a bed. He kissed my legs and moved up my thighs. When he reached my skirt he rolled it up and licked my wet pussy through my thong. My butt rose up in the air giving him more access and slid beneath me going to work on my pussy. In a matter of seconds he had pressing my clit in his mouth and moaning ever so loudly. No guy had ever been able to get me to cum so quickly. With the room still dark he rolled me on my back and we tore at each other’s clothing eager to feel our naked bodies against each other. My inner slut rose up from its grave as I felt his dick brush up against my thigh. It felt thick and long causing me to shudder once he teased my clit with it. I scratched his back and tore at the sheets as he penetrated me sending to me heaven and back over and over again.

We lay in a tangled mess on the bed wrapped in each other’s arms and smelling of hot, steamy sex. I desperately wanted to see his face. For the first time I may have slept with a boy from school and my heart hammered in my chest at the thought. ‘Who are you?’
    ‘You really wanna know?’ his voice sounded so sexy and familiar. My breathing quickened thinking it must someone from school. ‘Uh huh’
    ‘Ok, Ariana’ I stopped breathing when he said my name and pushed him off me as I sat up straight on the bed. I saw his shadow reach over the side of the bed and flicked on a bed side lampshade. I prayed to God it wasn’t Kelly’s brother because this guy whoever he was knew this place really well to know where the room was and where the lampshade is in the dark. I slowly opened eyes and gasped. ‘Shit, it’s you!’
    ‘Hope you’re not disappointed’ I should be, but I couldn’t find it in me to be angry to upset. Instead a smile formed on my lips and I felt my cheeks go red. ‘No, I should have known it was you’

14Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Empty Re: Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Wed May 19, 2010 9:54 am

SexyT

SexyT

I finally added....PHEW
    sorry for the delay girls!!!

15Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Empty Re: Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Wed May 19, 2010 10:45 am

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Thank u thank u thank u. So about to read.

16Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Empty Re: Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Wed May 19, 2010 1:35 pm

kaylee

wow you cant not stop there......
    hope we dont have to wait as long as last time for the next add lol
    ADD SOON

17Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Empty Re: Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Wed May 19, 2010 10:20 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

OMGee..!
    She is da TRUTH..!
    (i aint mad at her) =)
    Lol.. i ♥️ this
    Smile

18Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Empty Re: Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Wed May 19, 2010 10:22 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

WHO IS IT???

19Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Empty Re: Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Thu May 20, 2010 7:15 am

SexyT

SexyT

glad u guys love it...will be adding the next bit soon...

20Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Empty Re: Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Mon May 24, 2010 8:33 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 4

After another round we lay on the bed, this time with the lights on. ‘Tell me about yourself Ariana’
    ‘You don’t wanna know’
    ‘Yes I do or else I wouldn’t ask’ he turned to face me and I sighed at the sight of his gorgeous face and sexy brown eyes.
    ‘I’m you average girl-‘
    ‘Who likes your average dick!’ He smiled and I turned away. He turned my face back to face his. ‘Don’t be shy. I know about you and what you do. But I know you don’t really wanna do this all your life. Tonight proves it don’t you think?’
    ‘What are you talking about?’
    ‘Ever fucked one dude three times?’ he held a smirk on his face which I found irresistible. I shook my head and he shrugged. ‘There you go’
    I got up from the bed and got dressed. ‘How do you figure you know me so well huh?’
    ‘Kelly is my cousin and I’ve seen you around...a lot’
    My face turned red and I started putting on my clothes faster. ‘Well, you don’t know me as well as you think. You’ve seen me and heard what Kelly has told you but you don’t know me at all...and you NEVER will’ I was suddenly mad. Mad at him and myself for allowing myself to fall into bed with him. I was furious with myself for liking the thought even for a while. Quickly I gathered my things and walked out slamming the door. He called out for me but I didn’t look back. I walked back downstairs and looked for Aubrey. I saw her on Taeshawn’s lap and I pulled her off. ‘We’re leaving...NOW’

She yelled at me but I didn’t hear her. ‘If you wanna stay, than stay. I’m GOING HOME’ I yelled back once we reached my car. Ignoring her I hopped in and turned on the car engine glaring at her. She looked back at Taeshawn and shrugged before climbing in and I pulled away driving down the street back home. ‘What the fuck is wrong with you?’ she began cussing and scolding me but once she saw my face she stopped. ‘Stop the car and get out’ she said this with such authority that I did what she told me. She dragged me to the passenger side and saw me in before walking to the driver’s side and climbing in. The drive home was silent and she kept looking at me with worry in her eyes but I wasn’t ready to talk. We reached home and I stayed in the car. My face was wet with my tears and Aubrey reached over to hug me. Through my sobs I told her everything. She sat quietly and listened to it all not once making a face to looking away. This was why she was my best friend. She never judged me or made fun of me. She was real and I loved her like a sister.

‘Let’s go inside Ree. You need to rest now that you’ve talked about it. We can talk some more in the morning. I won’t comment instead I’d rather let you rest. Seems like you’ve had a bad day. Let’s get you to bed’ I nodded and climbed out the car walking slowly to the house and upstairs to my room. After having a quick shower I fell on my bed and I heard Aubrey switch the AC on felt her pulling the sheets on my naked body before climbing into the bed on the opposite side of the room. Where else would I find a true friend like her?

We awoke the next morning and I was tired from all the hype of last night. I tossed and turned in my bed for a while going over the events of last night as well as my whole life. Maybe it’s time I turn over a new leaf, I can’t be acting like a hoe all my life can I? But I don’t know how to be anything else. I looked over at Aubrey’s place but she was in the shower it seemed. I sighed and made my way to the other bathroom and took care of my hygiene. I could smell waffles as I walked down the stairs and saw my mum and Aubrey chatting.
    ‘Hey sweety’ she said as I kissed her on her cheek and smiled.
    ‘Smells good. All for us?’
    ‘Yes, I thought we could have a nice breakfast together before I leave yet again’

My face fell as I remembered my mum was leaving to open a new store in New York. Although she had a job she had also ventured into the fashion industry and opened a clothing line out of the blue. Now everyone from the celebs to the society girls wanted her to dress them up. When launching her line she had used myself and Aubrey as the face of her line and we still were but at the moment we wanted to concentrate on our studies.

We talked about all sorts of things as we had breakfast and for a long time I felt happy not to be thinking about all those negative things. I could worry about that later. Just as I finished sipping my orange juice my phone rang. I walked to the living room and picked it up looking at the display. It was not a number I knew but I was overcome by an eerie feeling as I slowly recognized the number. It was Jerell’s...what the hell is happening to me?

21Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Empty Re: Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Mon May 24, 2010 9:58 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

I so love this story
    I cannot wait until I get
    another add because I wanna
    know what's up wit Jarell... Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) 406819

22Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Empty Re: Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Tue May 25, 2010 2:58 pm

jfreakyy

jfreakyy

golden07 wrote:.icon says it all!.
    Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) 842373

23Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Empty Re: Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:43 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 5

I took in a deep breath before answering the phone. ‘H...Hello?’
    All I heard was heavy breathing and static and then the line went dead. I put my phone down and turned around seeing Aubrey staring at me.
    ‘What’s up? You look you’ve seen a ghost’
    I laughed at the irony and shook my head. ‘More like got a phone call from one’
    She looked at me quizzically and I laughed some more. ‘Look at the number who just called me’
    I handed her the phone and she gasped. ‘What the hell is going on? This is Jerell’s old number’
    ‘Tell me about it Brey’

We sat down on the couch trying to figure it out. I even called the phone network and they said his number was cancelled and the number hasn’t been issued to anybody new. We were back to square one and now I was really freaking out. ‘Relax Ari...we can figure this out. How about some shopping?’
    Shopping was definitely our way of dealing with our problems and I agreed that it would do me some good. We changed into more comfortable clothes so that we could hit the malls and left the house in an hour.

The mall was packed with sexy guys and suddenly I felt my troubles wash away as I eyed them from behind my mirrored shades. ‘Let’s hit the lingerie store first for some sexy undies!’ Aubrey dragged me towards a Victoria Secrets store. ‘Why are there guys working here?’
    ‘I don’t know, but they sexy’ I said smiling. She looked at me and sighed. ‘You’re better already huh?’
    ‘I will be soon!’ I replied as I eyed a sexy chocolate man in the thongs section. I walked towards him seeing he wasn’t helping anyone. He noticed me approaching and I could see the quick change in his stance and a slight gleam in his eyes. He couldn’t see my eyes scanning his body since I was wearing shades. I read his name tag and smiled.
    ‘Jay? I’m looking for some sexy underwear’ I smiled sexily and he nodded.
    ‘What kind?’
    ‘Well, I’m a sexy, single girl and I like to feel like it when I go out’
    He scanned my body and licked his lips before looking back at me. ‘Follow me then’
    I grabbed a basket and followed him to a corner which had both bottoms and tops in all colours. ‘What you think of these?’ he asked lifting up a sexy pink set.
    ‘Nice’ I grabbed them and put them in the basket. We looked for some more and then I headed for the changing room. ‘Why don’t you wait for me outside Jay? Just in case I get the wrong size’
    He stood outside while I stripped down and tried on the pink set. It really lifted up My breasts and the thong was just too hot. Giggling I turned around and round.
    ‘Everything ok miss?’
    He was kind of predictable and smiled. I reached outside and touched his arm pulling him inside quickly before anyone could see. ‘Why don’t you tell me what you think?’ I purred twirling around rubbing against him purposefully. He couldn’t take his eyes of my body and I pressed up against him.
    ‘Is it true that silence is golden? I take it your silence means you find me urm?’
    He licked his lips and rubbed his hands. ‘Sexy for sure’
    I laughed and leaned back against the door staring at him as he admired my body. ‘Don’t be afraid to look closer’
    His hands reached for my body and his lips dived directly onto mine. Our tongues mingled with each other and I tore off his clothes until he was only in his boxers. I pushed him back and admired his well sculpted body. I let my fingers trail his muscles down to his boxers and pulled them off before he pushed me back against the door pulling off the bra and thong. His fingers trailed my body and I moaned softly as he sucked my nipples. My nails dug into his back as he lifted my up and entered my wet walls. Within seconds I had the first orgasm of many.

‘Where the hell were you?’ asked Aubrey as I stepped outside with my shopping bags. I turned around and waved at Jay. She saw me and gasped. ‘You didn’t?’
    ‘You think?’
    We giggled as I told her about my moment of pure pleasure in the changing room. I even had the marks to prove it.
    ‘Girl you are so over that Trevor dude’
    ‘And the mystery phone call’

The rest of the morning went great until I walked into shoe store and bumped into Trevor and his girlfriend trying on shoes right next me and Aubrey. I looked at him our eyes locked. There was a pleading look in his eyes and I looked away. Aubrey hugged my shoulders and I sighed. ‘I’m ok’
    She went off to get some shoes while I tried the ones I had laid out in front of me. Trevor’s girlfriend got up and walked past me with a sales girl. He quickly walked towards and sat down. I was about to get up but he pulled me back down. ‘Let me go Trevor’
    ‘I know you don’t want me too’ he was looking deep into my eyes. Suddenly his lips were on mine and we were kissing. ‘Are you crazy?’ I pushed him off.
    ‘Yes...Yes Ariana. I’ve realized that I am’
    ‘Get help then’ I said getting up. He got up with me and held my hands.
    ‘What do I tell the doctor? I met a girl and we had sex two nights and now I’m in love with her. What do you think he would say?’
    Before I could answer his girlfriend called him and he smiled. ‘Tell your cousin to call me then Ariana. I really need to talk to him. Please’
    I was in too much shock to answer and I just nodded. Aubrey came up to me. ‘Are you insane? I saw you two kiss!’
    ‘He jumped on me...I pushed him off’
    ‘Let’s go Ari...we need some food in our system’
    ‘He said he loves me Brey. He has fallen in love with me. Brey, how can he love me?’
    She looked me incredulously as tears slowly fell down my cheeks. The question was swimming around in my head. How could he love ME?

24Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Empty Re: Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:35 pm

kaylee

this story is amazing
    i cant wait for the next add!!!!!!

25Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) Empty LIKES Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm

shayshawdy

Im really feeling this alot you should keep going hun! Diary of A Sex Addict ♥ (+4/06/10) 406819

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next