Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Loraine's Diary (New Story) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Loraine's Diary (New Story) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Loraine's Diary (New Story) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Loraine's Diary (New Story) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Loraine's Diary (New Story) Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Loraine's Diary (New Story) Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Loraine's Diary (New Story) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Loraine's Diary (New Story) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Loraine's Diary (New Story) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Loraine's Diary (New Story)

+7
pureSEDUCTION
нσт sɘx︱cσℓ∂ ωιиɘ™
dezzy.baby1
mhco010
LADY IVERSON
golden07
sinqlebby !
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1Loraine's Diary (New Story) Empty Loraine's Diary (New Story) Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:53 am

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

Loraine's Diary (New Story) 193928720531778088

Dear Diary,

I slowly sucked his dick like it was the last lollipop i would ever eat, and boy was he big. But, i had to manage without straining because i needed all the money i could get, and i wasnt about to let no dick suck mess up my pay roll. Old dude was cute, just not my type. Troy (the boy) had mad dough and wasnt afraid to spend it. But, the only thing is that he is married with 2 kids. I honestly do not think he has any interest in me, he is more like a sugar daddy for me, i actually have a couple of them. Why is he my sugar daddy? Well,i'm 15 and he is 38. He is a regular paying customer, so i basically already know the routine whenever he comes.

When i finished, he payed me my $100 and dropped me off at home. It was friday so i didnt have school the next day. By time i got into the house, it was 12:30 am and because i was too tired to go up the steps, i fell asleep on the couch. I had a dream that was like no other. And it was definitely a dream because nothing like that would ever happen to me, especially with the life i am leading, i dont see too many good outcomes. Well, in my dream i was dating a fine ass dude, i was like 2 months pregnant, and we were at a restaurant i guess, where he proposed to me. I actually answered him with an astonishing yes. Naw, that could never be me. I am too tied up in getting money and saying fuck these niggas. Aint nobody or nothing going to slow my roll. Am i a nasty hoe? Hell no, im classy and i dont consider myself a "hoe" i consider myself more of a buisness woman or entrepenuer. I get mines without help and it dont matter what it is, if it involves money, you can count me in. I have sold drugs, my body, and my moms own possesions. That is the reason why i do not live with her now. I live with my grandma in the hood lol. But, yea my mom dukes kicked me out when she found out that her stuff had been sold to local drug dealers and other people in my old neighborhood; and i have been living with my grandma for the past year. She is like 55 or 56 and stays sleep because of her illness, so i can do alot of things. When she goes to sleep around 7:00 pm, Loraines (me) house is the new spot. My phone is ringing right now, so i will update later.

Sincerly,

Loraine

I answered my phone and it was Jaekwan

"Hello" I answered
"Whats good ma?" Jae said
"Nothing much, just woke up"
"Damn girl its 1:36. Why you wake up so late?"
"Jae, what do you want."
"Oh yea, i was calling to ask you if you wanted to go to ma nigga Rays party with me tonight?"
"What time it start"
"8:00, but we can get there whenever you ready."
"oh ok, Yea i will go with you, call me when you on your way?"
"Iight. Aw yea, dont where no panties either......" Jae said anxiously waiting on my response
".........I'll see what i can do. ok"
"Iight baby gurl that's coo. I'll call you round 7:45"
"yup."
*click*

Jaekwan was 18. He graduates this year, but me and do not go to the same school. I really dont mess with the dudes at my school, as far as fucking goes, because i would hate for my name to be around school with my buisness all on the table, so thats why i fuck with people that are out of school, or who do not go to school period. Kwan and i used to go out last year, but he broke up with me because i had sex with his cousin. Though i did not know that him and the guy were related, shit i was too busy being focused on money and not a nigga, he didnt believe me. But we are really cool and we mess around here and there, but other than that, there isnt much going on with us. He is the one that taught me that i cant have the best of both worlds of having a nigga and making money the way i do, so i had to choose. Of coure i chose money.

My stomach began growling and i new it was eat - eat time. I went downstairs and gave my grandmother a hug.

"What time did you get in last night, honey" She said innocently
"Oh around 9:00. Jazzmins mom wanted us to stay and watch the kids while she went to go play Bingo." I said keeping a straight face. If only she knew that i was deep throating a married, 38 year old man, she would probably have a heart attack. She once told me i would be the death of her, but, i highly doubt it.
"Well, wasnt that nice of yall. There is some fried chicken in there if you want some. I know you are hungry."
"Foreal? I 'bout to go get me some of that. Did you take your medicine yet?
"Yup. I just took it"

My grandmother has lupus and it has gotten worse, so she has to take her medicine everyday at a certain time. I went in the kitchen to grab me some chicken, and i looked at the microwave and it read 10 minutes till 2. Could the time move any slower.

Could you guys tell me how you do or dont like it so far and if there is any suggestions you could give so i could make it better?
[/size][/size]

Last edited by breanna_94 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:59 am; edited 3 times in total

2Loraine's Diary (New Story) Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:55 am

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

if da fonts too small...lemme know

3Loraine's Diary (New Story) Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:01 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Ooo...Loraine is a trip...lol
Her poor grandmother
but Loraine making her money somehow...
UPZ.

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

4Loraine's Diary (New Story) Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:07 am

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

lol....love the comment janae

5Loraine's Diary (New Story) Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:08 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

flower

6Loraine's Diary (New Story) Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:17 am

LADY IVERSON

LADY IVERSON

suppah hawt storrie! study

http://myspace.com/akamie_sanders

7Loraine's Diary (New Story) Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:14 pm

mhco010

im feelin dis loraine is crazy fuckin wit a 38 yr old damn he old enough to b her damn daddy and two from being mine damn but she iz getting her hustle on showing no care for no nigga feelins i respect dat lol shit fukem gud storie girls Very Happy Exclamation

8Loraine's Diary (New Story) Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:20 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

LADY IVERSON wrote:suppah hawt storrie! study

thankx gurl

9Loraine's Diary (New Story) Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:20 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

mhco010 wrote:im feelin dis loraine is crazy fuckin wit a 38 yr old damn he old enough to b her damn daddy and two from being mine damn but she iz getting her hustle on showing no care for no nigga feelins i respect dat lol shit fukem gud storie girls Very Happy Exclamation

thank ya!!!!!!
n lol @ comment

10Loraine's Diary (New Story) Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:21 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

new add............

11Loraine's Diary (New Story) Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:27 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

I went directly to my closet to find me something to wear. I decided on my new Ed Hardy skirt outfit. i immediately hoped in the shower, brushed my teeth, and then lotioned up with my Pink lotion from Victorias Secret and sprayed myself down with the body spray. I put on my skirt, with a pair of see through thongs. I put on the matching shirt and slipped on some slippers. I looked at the clock and it read 7:24 pm. I picked up my cell and texted my best friend Michelle.

Wat u doin?
R u going to Rays party?
-send-

I sat on my bed just thinking about where i would be in 10 years. I jotted down a list in my head.

-On the streets
-Pregnant
-Jobless
-Living with my grandma lol
-Doing who knows what

I wondered if my lifestyle would ever change. I'm about to go to this party and do things that are forbiden in the Holy Bible. I just have to fend for myself rite now seeing how we are in a recession, who knows if i will ever get a legal job. I then received a text from Michelle.

Nuttin. Sittin here wit Mike n Angel.
Naw. I aint goin to his party. We chillin
at ma house.
U goin?

I texted her back

Aww fareal.
But yea im goin wit Jaekwan.
-send-

Angel goes to my school and is Troy's niece. She doesnt know that me and him mess around and neither does Michelle and i damn sure hope it stays that way. I dont tell anyone my buisness. The only thing that knows my whole life story is my Diary, and i would be fucked if anyone was to read it, that is why i keep it in a very special place, with a lock on it.

My phone started ringing and it wasnt a text this time but it was Jaekwan.

"Whats good?"
"I'm on my way. So get ready"
"Okie dokie"
-click-

I took my slippers off and put on some socks, and threw on my fresh new Air Force Ones. If i dont do none thing else i stay with gear and my hair and nails done. Maybe that is another reason why dudes dont mind being seen in public with me, because this one is a sassy bitch and i am proud of it.

I went into my grandmas room to let her know that i would be leaving so she would know before she went to sleep. When i got in there, she was already laying down.

"Hey grandma. Michelle is coming to pick me up so that i can go over her house for the night"
"Ok honey. Tell her i said hi."Grandma said half way sleep.
"Ok"I said as i was about to leave the room.
"Oh yea, your mother called, and she said for you to call her"
"For what?"I said with a questionable look on my face.
"She said she had to tell you something"

I just walked out the room with no further questions. I promise she is always up to something. What could it be now? I havent talked to her in about 3 weeks now. I will have to call her whenever i have the time to talk because there is no telling what she has to tell me.

I brush off the whole topic when i hear Kwan outside. I run down the stairs with my purse in hand and yell,

"I'm leaving. Grandma" as i walked out the house.

I hoped in the car and Kwan was blasting my song "Every Girl" by Lil Wayne. If they play this song at the party, im gettin real loose.

"Whats up baby gurl. You looking hot"
"Thanks babe. You dont look half bad yourself"
"I try....So did you take care of that favor for me?"
"Uhhh no sweety, i put on some thongs."
"Alrite thats cool too."
"Man this is really my shit."(talking about the song)
"Yea mines too."

The rest of the ride, we made small talk, nothing too major.

When we pulled up to the party we walked in side by side, but not as a couple because eventually we would part our seperate ways. The party was really popping and i was ready to dance with whoever was around. Ray was turning 19, so i was most likely the youngest person in that party, but i was used to stuff like this, so i walked up in that mug like it was my birthday. "Look Back at Me" by Trina was playing and i immediately pulled Kwan behind me and started twerking the mess out of him. Now i got to admit, he was putting some moves on me too, but i could handle every bit of it. When we were finished dancing, he went where ever Ray was and i stayed in main part of the party steady dancing. There were alot of baddies (fine dudes) at that party from all different shades of black. I was having me a good time dancing with everybody. I only had to find out how my night would end.

12Loraine's Diary (New Story) Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:33 pm

LADY IVERSON

LADY IVERSON

major fxckin uhps

13Loraine's Diary (New Story) Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:34 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

LADY IVERSON wrote:major fxckin uhps

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro

14Loraine's Diary (New Story) Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:36 pm

LADY IVERSON

LADY IVERSON

breanna_94 wrote:

you nd dah afro hang tuff huh?? lol

15Loraine's Diary (New Story) Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:39 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

LADY IVERSON wrote:
breanna_94 wrote:

you nd dah afro hang tuff huh?? lol

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!GIRL U AINT NEVA LIED....WE BE GOIN TO HARD

16Loraine's Diary (New Story) Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:40 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

NEW PAGE????????

17Loraine's Diary (New Story) Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:40 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a Face
I FLIPPIN ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

18Loraine's Diary (New Story) Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:42 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Loraine is getting down with her bad self
lol
I wonder how her night is going to end
Upz

19Loraine's Diary (New Story) Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:43 pm

LADY IVERSON

LADY IVERSON

breanna_94 wrote:OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a Face

guud job!!!

20Loraine's Diary (New Story) Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:43 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

lol...u so silly

21Loraine's Diary (New Story) Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:45 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

golden07 wrote:
Loraine is getting down with her bad self
lol
I wonder how her night is going to end
Upz

rabbit

22Loraine's Diary (New Story) Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:46 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

LADY IVERSON wrote:
breanna_94 wrote:OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a Face

guud job!!!

[bows]

23Loraine's Diary (New Story) Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:46 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

golden07 wrote:lol...u so silly

thankx JANAE

24Loraine's Diary (New Story) Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:30 pm

mhco010

good add mama

i cant wait to see wats finna jump off at dis party big uppps

25Loraine's Diary (New Story) Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:50 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

mhco010 wrote:good add mama

i cant wait to see wats finna jump off at dis party big uppps

santa

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum