Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Loraine's Diary (New Story)

+7
pureSEDUCTION
нσт sɘx︱cσℓ∂ ωιиɘ™
dezzy.baby1
mhco010
LADY IVERSON
golden07
sinqlebby !
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 6 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:42 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Lol...no thank you for
adding your story
even though my board
isn't as big as the
PRMB

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

127Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 6 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:49 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

WELL IF U WANNA GET TECHNICAL..........
THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS BOARD!!!!!!!!
BUT UR WELCOME
AND GURL...........U JUST DONT KNOW HOW MUCH THERE IS
TO UNRAVEL

128Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 6 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:54 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

I just want to jump in the story and give Raine a clue!!!!
Baby girl, you ARE a prositute.
Anyway, He playeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed her. I felt bad for Raine.

Hope she wises up soon.

129Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 6 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:57 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Lol...I can't wait for more.

130Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 6 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:23 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Ok...I love the add...
But this what im trippin on....
She was duckin and dodgin Troy today at school...or what not
So that he wouldn't catch her in a lie
But
When they got on the phone...she told him school ends friday...
Kinda confused on that part
but other than that Good Add!!

131Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 6 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:09 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

dezzy.baby1 wrote:Ok...I love the add...
But

COLLEGE LOL........
But im actually happy u noticed that one....way to go girl lol
but thanks Smile

132Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 6 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:10 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

upssz pig

133Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 6 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:05 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

L I S A wrote:I just want to jump in the story and give Raine a clue!!!!
Baby girl, you ARE a prositute.
Anyway, He playeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed her. I felt bad for Raine.

Hope she wises up soon.

hahaha.....i just love ur comment......

134Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 6 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:05 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

bout to add

135Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 6 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:09 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

Today was my last day of school and i am so happy. In 2 more days i will be getting some weed to sell. I like to take breaks from fucking to get paid, and start being on the streets to get paid. I take a break because i dont want my pussy whole to get too loose and niggas wont be coming back, so i ogtta keep it just right so that i will always have a client. When i got home, my grandmother wasnt there. I looked on the refrigerator and read the note she left for me. It read - Lorain, im at the hospital getting a check up and some tests ran, i will be back around 7 or 8. There is some lasagna in the oven. Love Grandma.- Well that was open invitation to invite someone over. Thats whhn i looked through my phonebook. I had about 4 or 5 hours of fun because it was barely 3 something. The only dudes name that were in there that i really fucked with were:

Mark, 22
Dre, 19
Trenton, 32

The best pcik would be Mark. He is fine, light brown skin, muscular, with beautiful lips. Mark is a local drug dealer and has women chasing him like crazy. I can tell why, because i am one of them. I aint had a good fuck from him in a minute. See, Mark doesnt have to pay me. It is a pleasure to have his dick inside me. But if i were to ask him for money, he gives it to me without a problem. I called Mark.

"Whats goin on" I could hear some girls in the background.
"Nuttin. What you doin today?"
"Tryna get fucked. You."
"Im tryna do the same, do you wanna come help me with that."
"Damn baby girl, i already got these lil skeezers here tryna get in ma pants."
"Damn boo."
"Well look baby girl, hit me up next week cause ima be real busy for the rst of the week, and i promise ima let you ride."
"Aight boo, ima do that."
"Aight mama. Stay up"
-click-

Oh my goodness i just love Mark. All he did was just make me want him even more. Looking at the rest of my candidates, i didnt want no tother dudes to come over so i just called my cousin Jazzmin and ask if she wanted to come over.

"Wassup Raine."
"Hey Jazz, i was wondering if you wanted to come over today."
"Yea gurl, im bored as hell. Where grandma at?"
"She at the hospital gettin a check up."
"Oh, well can i just stay the night cause i really dont feel like comin' back home tonight."
"Aw heck yea, thats even better. Ima call Trice too and ask if she wanna come"
"Ok. I'll be there in like a hour."
"Yup yup."
-click-

I called my homie Trice to see if she wanted to come.

"Hey sis"
"Hey, wat you doin today?"
"Nuttin really, cept for Trey s'posed to be comin' over"
"Well how bout you come over here, and you can invite Trey."
"Ok. You want me to tell him to bring a friend."
"Tell him to bring two cause Jazz comin too. Oh yea and bring another pair of clothes for tommorow."
"Ohh so we gon have slumber party."
"Yea girl, make sure you tell Trey they gotta be gon by like 7 cause my grandma will be back."
"Alrite then girl, i will just come over with them."
"Okie Dokie"
-click-

Trice and her peeps were the first to get there. Jazz had texted me and said she should be there in like 15 minutes. One of Treys friends was cute and the other one was ugly. Unfortunately the ugly one wanted to talk to me, so i guess im not getting laid tonight. Trice and Trey went into the back room and did their thing, while i waited in the front room, with ugly and cutie, for Jazz to come.

"So you aint gon tell me your name?" The ugly one asked me.
"For what. Iont know you."
"But you can get to know me."
"Naw, i dont think thats a good idea."
"Why you gotta act all boogie."
"Why are you talkin to me?"
"Aye bro dont even say nuttin. We aint bout to get no shit poppin in her shit." The cute one said. See, he just dont know what he missing out on.
"But anyways, where the other girl at." The cute one asked.
I sunk into the couch, damn there aint never been no nigga that asked me about another girl because he wasnt interested in me.
"Uhh she will be here in a minute"
"She look good?"
I looked at him like he was crazy. I guess he caught the message and turned around to face the TV.

Minutes later Jazz pulled up. When she walked into the house, cutie greeted her.

"Wassup sexy."
"Cuzz you aint tell me you was having company."
"Well, i aint know until i talked to Trice. These are her boyfriends peoples."
"So can i get ya name?" He asked her.
"Jazz, Whats yours?"
"Tyrone. So you tryna chill wit a nigga."
"Alrite thats coo."

As they were walking to the loveseat she whispered to me "Girl he is fine." I whispered back, "I know!" They went to loveseat and talked and cuddled up like they knew each other before today. Jazz aint no hoe, but she gets hers. It was just me and ugly sitting their watching TV.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: shecrazy, 08 June 2009 03:36 PM

Check Out My Hot Story:
Loraine's Diary

Ignored post by shecrazy posted 08 June 2009 02:49 PM Show Post

136Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 6 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:10 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Bout time Smile Yay...

137Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 6 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:21 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

haha well THANKS for the comment janae
but y aint u been on yim lately

138Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 6 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:50 am

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

monkey UPSZ

139Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 6 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:31 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

Smile

140Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 6 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:50 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

breanna_94 wrote:
dezzy.baby1 wrote:Ok...I love the add...
But

COLLEGE LOL........
But im actually happy u noticed that one....way to go girl lol
but thanks Smile

Oh ok...lol
sunny

141Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 6 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:14 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

afro

142Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 6 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:59 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Uppity Upz

143Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 6 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:30 am

SexyT

SexyT

hey how come u aint add in like a month???
this story is guuuud!!!!
me luvs it!!

144Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 6 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:47 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

HAHA YEAH GURL IMA ADD NOW....
N THANKSSSS

145Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 6 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:51 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

Trice and Trey came from the back room round 6 and Trey and rounded up his friends and they left.

"Yall fucked didnt yall?" I asked Trice.
She started smiling, "I think you should already know the answer."
"Ewww how yall gon come to ma house and do the nasty?"
"The bed was calling us" She said while laughing at the same time.
"Yea right"
Then i began talking to Jazz, "Did you get ol' dudes number?"
"Of course girl. His swag is on point."
"Uhh i hate you. Why was that ugly one tryna holla at me. I blew his ass off."
Jazz and Trice both started to laugh at me.
"Haha nothing, that shit aint funny. Yall punk butts got the cute ones and im left with one that look like the bottom of my shoe."
They started cracking up even more. Then Trice finally spoke.
"But you still be pullin some sexy ass niggas."
"Ok but i wanted one rite now, this very day."

We had a fun girls night. We watched movies, ordered pizzas, and clowned. When my grandmother came back i made sure she took

her medicine and i tucked her into her bed and she was gone within minutes.

Trice and Jazz left around 2 the next day. Today was Thursday and my last day of work until i sold all of my product. Dante began

calling me.

"Hello"
"Sup Raine."
"Nuttin, what you doin' "
"Ridin' around. Can i come pick you up."
"Yea, how close are you."
" I'm five minutes away"
"Awww nigga you think you slick."
He started laughing "Raine, i knew you was gon say yes."
"No you didnt cause i coulda been busy."
"Yea right, not too busy for me."
"Whatever nigga. Honk your horn when you here."
"Aight"
-click-

Dante was another one of my regular paying customers. He is dark brown, smooth skin, and white teeth. He is cool peeps and he

knows how to do me good. So i mines well get my last client for the day until i sell everything. I will be on break from fucking for a

while, with the exception of Troy. I will probably not be able to hook up with Mark because of it.

Dante came and picked me up. I told my grandma i was leaving and we left.

Dear Diary,

Its Friday and i can finally get my 2nd job started again. Well let me tell you what happened last night. When Dante picked me up

yesterday, we went to his apartment. As we walked through the door, we walked to the bedroom and pulled each others clothes off at

the same time. He was sucking the mess out of my neck and i have about three hickies. Well, im actually putting a cold spoon on

them now so that they will go away. But anyways, he layed me down on his bed, with no clothes on, and stuck his whole tounge in

my pussy. He enjoyed sucking on my clit and swallowing all of my juices. He told me i had the sweetest pussy as he licked and

sucked me. I spread my legs wider and wider until i couldnt spread them no more. He put this cheap as condom on, i aint trip

because i just wanted him to stick it in me, and he went in. I was scooting down the bed until i was at the edge. He picked me up and

started to fuck me standing up. He put me up against the wall, as i wrapped my legs around his back, he fucked me harder. I had

came about six times. He was going strong until his climax had came. He layed me on the bed, and he layed beside me. Once he

got hard again, from playing with my nipples and fingering me and hearing my moans, i went down on him. He soaked his hard dick in

my wet saliva. He loved every moment of it. When he was bout to come, i put his dick on my chest and let him spray me.

I got in the shower and put on a pair of his boxers, basketball shorts, and a white tee. I didnt feel like going home right away so i just

chilled with him. He paid me $200 for my services. We stayed in his room and watched tv and ordered chinese food.

"You still aint got no girlfriend?"I asked trying to make conversation
"Naw, not yet but im talking to this breezy."
"Yall fuck yet."
"Yea, only once doe. Her pussy aint as wet as your."
I started laughing, "You stupid. Im bout to go back on the streets tommorow"
"Aww fareal. You got weed or dope this time?"
"Weed."
"Ima come find you den so i can buy 2 dime bags from you."
"Aight den boo. You support me with both jobs."
"Hell yea, shit them is a niggas to main needs: a fuck and some weed."
"I guess i picked the best careers in the world."
"Sure did. Your money come quick."
"Hell yea. A bitch like me cant wait erry 2 weeks for no got damn paycheck. I need my money right then and there."
" I feel you. How ya grandma been?"
"Alright, she got a check up yesterday. I forgot to ask he how it went."

We talked some more and he brung me home around 9.

Damn i wonder how my grandma is doing. I havent asked her about it lately. Matter of fact, thats what im bout to go do.

Sincerly,

Loraine*

146Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 6 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:58 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

yay u added Very Happy

147Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 6 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:33 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

yeah!!!!!!!!!
did u read it????

148Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 6 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:43 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

im bout too still trynna type something up

149Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 6 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:18 am

SexyT

SexyT

that was a mean add!!!
Luvd it...
I'm waiting for her to meet that mystery dude..
He must be the key to all this!
Maybe he'll take her off the streets...
Add Soon!
Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 6 842373 Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 6 842373 Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 6 842373

Last edited by TophyzAngel on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total

150Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 6 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:02 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

HAHAHA THANK YA GIRL....
HAPPY U LIKED IT Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 6 406819

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum