Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Loraine's Diary (New Story)

+7
pureSEDUCTION
нσт sɘx︱cσℓ∂ ωιиɘ™
dezzy.baby1
mhco010
LADY IVERSON
golden07
sinqlebby !
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

26Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 2 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:38 pm

mhco010

lol dat waz a gd add gurly he played her hecka bad omg i i cant believe she was ducking and dodging ole boi like dat dat waz funny lol! but she gotta mak her money so i feel her great add Very Happy flower flower

27Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 2 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:01 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

Dear Diary,

Last night was wonderful. After Kwan went to find Ray, i had my time to shine. I danced with alot of people but only one particular dance is memorable. "Birthday Sex" came on and this fine dude grabbed me to give him a lap dance, i hoped on his dick without hesitation. At first i was dancing with my back towards his face, but it was just feeling too good and i had to turn around and freak him from the front. So we were facing each other and we was working it for that whole song. I wanted to fuck him rite then and there, from the ways he was moving, i could tell he had the bomb stroke game. We made a great connection. When we were finished dancing, i didnt see him anymore. I had been looking for him so that i could get his number, but i couldnt find him. I
danced with Ray as a lil birthday gift, nothing too serious, plus he isnt cute to me.

After the party, Kwan took me to his apartment. He didnt live there by himself though. Him and his brother shared it, but luckily his brother wasnt there.

I took of my shoes and sat on the couch and started watching TV. Jae came from in the kitchen with 2 glasses of kool-aid and handed me one. I was so thirsty because i didnt drink anything at the party and i was sure doing a lot of moving to not be hydrated. We sat watching "The Game" until Jaes hand slowly crept under my skirt. He had easy access to my pot of gold, and i wasnt going to stop him. He pulled down my panties and slipped two fingers inside me. I instantly started moaning. It felt so good when he fingered me. I have never had a dude do it better than him. It almost felt like a dick. He has big and long fingers, though his dick is bigger, i was very satisfied with a finger fuck. He layed my back on the couch and started kissing me all over. By the time he was finished, i had 3 big hickies on my neck. He didnt even want no pussy that night. It was his turn to satisfy me, seeing how last time i was at his house, i had jacked him off. I feel asleep on the couch, and he slepy rite beside me.

Sincerly,

Loraine

Kwan dropped me off around 10 am. After i was finished writing in my diary, i went downstairs.

"Good Morning Gran."
"Hey sweetie, you just got in?"
"Yea, 'bout 15 minutes ago. What you cooking"
"Pancakes,eggs,sausage, and bacon"
"Mmmm sounds good."
"Have you talked to your mother yet?"
"No. I will probably call her later on today because i am going to have to make time to talk"
"Yea, Linda is a trip."
"Do you know what she has to tell me?"
"Nope, she wouldnt tell me"

I waited for my grandma to finish cooking so i could eat. The food was spectacular especially because breakfast was my favorite meal. I went up stairs and checked my cell phone and i had a missed call from one of my sugar daddys named, Jason. Jason is 40, and he still has his looks. He doesnt have wife or any children, but he is in an on and off relationship. So since he is calling me, i guess that means that him and his girlfriend broke up again. He got mad money and owns his own buisness. If you havent noticed, i dont mess with broke niggas, so if you aint got the money, then i aint got the time.

I hoped on the shower and called Jason back.

"Hello." He answered.
"You call me?"
"Uh yea. What are you doing around 4 pm?"
"Nothing yet."
"Well, how 'bout i make it something and i will take you to the mall so you can get your nails done and i but u couple outfits."
"Aight, thats coo"
"We'll go to my house afterwards, and you can do a lil sumin for me."
"I got you"
-click-

I never had a problem doing it to Jason, because he is just so damn sexy. I dont understand how he aint married, or atleast engaged. He rich and look good, it dont get no better than that. I met Jason one day when i was coming out of Taco Bell, and he was going in. I guess he thought i was older, and i thought he was younger. He approached me very sophisticated and i loved it. Hell yea he could have my number. At first i told him i was 21, but as months went by, we had still been messing around, and i just said forget it and told him i was 15. When i met him, i had just turner 15, which was last year. I will be 16 in August, so that makes things a little better, lol i guess. When i told him, he was highly upset. Then he started preaching to me how he could go to jail for rape, and all this crap i didnt give too shits about. We didnt talk for like a whole monthe, but then him and his girlfriend broke up, and i guess he needed a tenderoni, so he called me. I apologized, and the rest is history.

It was already 3:09 pm, so i decided to get dressed. I put on my new Coogi short outfit with Jays that matched. I sat on my bed when i saw i had a text from Troy.

Wats goin on baby girl?

I texted him back.

Nuttin much.
Bout to go the mall n a
minute.
-send-

How did i meet Troy? He was picking Angel up from school one day, and i looked over like 'Who is that baddie'. That was when Michelle was like 'Thats Angels uncle, he fine aint he?' I was looking at him with amazement because i didnt see too many older looking guys look as good as him. I was actually in the 9th grade when i met Troy. The first time i saw him, i didnt get to say anything to him. But the 2nd time he came up to the school, i was skipping school and i was walking out the building while he was walking in. I spoke first.

"Hey sexy"
"Sexy? Young lady you probably dont no know sexy means"
"Please, i know everything about sex and about being sexy"
He smiled and said, "Shouldnt you be in school"
"Im a senior and i only have to take 3 classes, and i can go home. What are you doing here?
"Oh really, so how old are. I am coming todrop some papers off for my niece Angel. U know her?
"Im 18. i'll be 18 in August" I said with a smile "And nope, i'm only here for a couple of hours, i dont have time to mingle,l especially if she isnt a senoir."
"Oh well, it was nice talking to you. Oh yea i didnt catch your name."
"Loraine, would you like to call me sometime?"

He handed me his fone and i put it in their as 'Sexy'. He should definitely remember me. My body is built of a 25 year old. I have all the curves and bust that any woman can get. Thats how i get my man to come back. So Troy thinks im 19 going on 20. Maybe one i'll tell him y real age, but that will have to wait. I dont think it will come as easy as it with Jason. I love me some Jason. When i found out that he had 2 kids and a wife, i was devastated. So i asked him what did he want with me and he said his wife was too loose and she didnt suck his dick. He wanted someone that could satisfy him, and i guess i was the one to do it. I had no problem with it just as long as i was paid in some typeo forom, whether it was money or merchandise.

Not only did i make them niggas wear condoms, but my ass is on the pill. And i am very precise when i take it. There wont be any babies coming out of me. I looked at my phone and i had 2 unread texts, one from Troy and the other from Jason.

Aight mama.
U want to do somethin
later.

Sorry. I have to watch
ma lil sis.

Im on ma way.

My mom has 3 kids. I am the oldest and i have a younger sister Shay who is 10, and a little sister Myanna who is 4. My dad is in jail, and their dad died right after Myanna was born. He got shot by rival drug dealers. He was this big time dope dealer and it was some jealous niggas that was mad at all the money he was making, so they wiped his ass out. My moms was very emotionally unstable after that. She recovered from it like 2 years ago, but i know she still misses him. He left her enough money to take care of us until i was 18. Even though he wasnt my dad, he treated me like he was seeing how my dad had been in jail before he met my mom. So he took care of all of us. My stay with my grandmother is supposed to temporary, but if i continue to get all this freedom, i think i may tell my mom that it needs to be permanent.

Jason started beeping his horn. I ran downstairs to let my grandma know i was leaving and i should be back no later than 8 pm because it was a school night. I hopped into Jasons Mercedes-Benz and we were on our way.

28Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 2 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:03 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

mhco010 wrote:lol dat waz a gd add gurly he played her hecka bad omg i i cant believe she was ducking and dodging ole boi like dat dat waz funny lol! but she gotta mak her money so i feel her great add Very Happy flower flower

OMG......... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
I AM FLIPPIN RETARED.......
I POSTED LIKE THE 5 OR SO ADD LMAO......I GOOFED UP......SO GIRL U ARE WAY AHEAD....BUT I POSTED DA RIGHT ONE....LOL....JUST ACT LIK NONE OF DAT HAPPENED

29Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 2 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:04 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

UPPIN MA ISH

30Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 2 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:05 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

I am about to read in a few after Assassin...Upz Smile

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

31Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 2 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:24 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

ok........

32Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 2 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:24 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

got me a new page!!!!!!!!!!!!

33Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 2 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:32 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

keep getting urself a new page...lol tongue

34Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 2 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:36 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

yeahhhhh gurl i aint playin afro

35Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 2 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:04 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

DANG RAINE!

Girl got it going on
Negroes old enuf
to be her daddy buying
her stuff just to get it on.
She need to teach me to get
a man like that... lol!

36Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 2 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:25 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

lol yeah........she be doin her thang lol

37Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 2 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:25 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

flower LOVE THE PIC!!!!!!!!!! afro

38Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 2 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:33 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

breanna_94 wrote:flower LOVE THE PIC!!!!!!!!!! afro

Thank you Razz

39Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 2 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:45 pm

LADY IVERSON

LADY IVERSON

maj0r uhpsz

http://myspace.com/akamie_sanders

40Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 2 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:40 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

golden07 wrote:
breanna_94 wrote:flower LOVE THE PIC!!!!!!!!!! afro

Thank you Razz

welcome

41Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 2 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:12 am

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

ups.
reading!!

42Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 2 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:58 am

LADY IVERSON

LADY IVERSON

ups!!

43Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 2 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:58 am

LADY IVERSON

LADY IVERSON

maj0r ups

44Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 2 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:35 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

GONNA ADD IN A MINUTE

45Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 2 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:56 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

As i was sitting in the nail salon, getting my nails done, i looked through the glass window and saw a very familiar face. I sat there for almost a minute thinking where i had seen him at. Then finally it came to me, it was the baddie from Rays party. I dont know if he noticed me, but i sure noticed. I was looking to see where he was going, and i saw a girl stop him in his tracks. It must have been his girlfriend because they gave each other a hug and a kiss. I turned back around and started talking to Jason.

"Babe, can we grab something to eat after this?"
"What were you looking at?"
"Huh?"
"Or should i say who were you looking at?"
"I dont know what you're talkin' 'bout"
"Yes you, i saw you peepin' at that guy over there."
"Ohh your talking 'bout him. No, he just looked familiar and i just wanted to know where i knew him from."
"Well, while your with me, i only want your eyes to be on good looking face." Jason said with a smile.
I smiled back and said, "No problem. So can we eat"
"Of course, do want to eat before or after we shop?"
I had to think abou that for a second because i was really hungry, but i wanted to shop.
"We can go now"
Plus i wanted to see if i could find old dude.

After my nails were dry, we walked down to the food court and there he was again, with that same girl. They were sitting at one of the tables. I kept my eyes on him, just on the down low. I didnt want Jason to catch and get mad at me for doing something i told him i wouldnt do. He looked at me for about 10 seconds and his girl got his attention, and Jason got mines.

"What the hell is going on with you Raine?"
"You at like i could look around. This is a mall."
"Ok but the mall is not made for you to look at other guys while you have one standing right next to you."
"Are jealous?"
"See, this is what happens when grown man get involved with teenagers."
"And what's that s'posed to mean"
"You know exactly what it means, you know what? I really dont want for these people to be in our conversation so, lets get our food and we can finish this in the car, on your way home"

We ordered our food from Sbarro, and left the mall, without me being able to shop. We rushed to the car so we could both talk about this matter.

"You know Loraine, you have evry nerve to be staring at some guy while im right next to you."
"I mean you act like i was goin' to go over there and talk to him or sumin, didnt u see he had a girl with him."
"Yea, but its just the fact that some other guy caught your eye."
"Look babe, the only one that really matters is you, just because i look, doesnt mean i want it. But i can tell you one thing that i do want." I said seductively.
"And what's that"
"That nice, mean, big dick of yours."

As i said that, i slid over to his seat, pulled his pants, then my my pants down. I put a condom on his rising dick and hopped on it like i was at a rodeo. He layed his seat back and i kept prouncing. Thank goodness for them tinted windows, because everybody would have been in our buisness. I worked the mess out of his dick and it felt good as hell. I aint rode a dick in like a week, and it felt good to ride one that fit perfectly in my vagina. I was taking control today, i could tell he was a little tense, so i had to work his body out with a little Loraine magic.

When we were done and the windows were all foggy, i took a spare towel from the back seat and wiped them so they were clear. On the ride home, there was no more tension between us. Your girl Loraine got skills. I am still trying to see whats going on with that baddie. If i see him again, he best believe, he will be approached. As i walked in the house, it hit me that i had school in the morning. What a great weekend and i had to wake up in the morning for school.

My grandmother was sleep as usual when i got in. It was 8:17 pm when i arrived home. I went up to my room and started doing my homework. Surprisingly, i make good grades. I have never recieved lower than 2.8 gpa. And the only reason why i got a 2.8 was because i had D. But other than that one time, i make mostly A's and B's and some C's. That's another reason why my grandmother isnt on me as hard. When i finished my homework, i remebered i had to call my mom. So i did.

"What's goin' on Raine?"
"Nuttin much, just trying to finish the school year, and maybe find a job for the summer." Like i alreadydidnt have a job of my own now.
"Well, thats good"
"So what dod you have to tell me?"
"Theres someone i want you to meet"
"Who is this someone?"
"My new boyfriend, Daren."
"Oh really." I know a guy named Daren, but i dont think its him.
"Yup. So maybe after school, you can come over"
"Ok thats fine, i will catch the bus"
"Love you honey"
"Love you to mom, bye"
-click-

That would be some crazy stuff if it was the Daren i knew, but thats impossible, he moved to Florida for a job.

46Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 2 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:56 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

SORRY I COULDNT MAKE IT FANCY

47Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 2 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:57 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

NEW PG FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

48Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 2 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:29 pm

нσт sɘx︱cσℓ∂ ωιиɘ™

нσт sɘx︱cσℓ∂ ωιиɘ™

wow this is an interesting story, Loraine is just too much for me

it crazy how it's so easy for her to lie to her granny like that

but yeah, if her granny did find out what she did- she probably would have a heart attack

upssss

http://www.myspace.com/immynumber1priority

49Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 2 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:30 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

тяɘy и ∂яαkɘ ƒιɘи∂ wrote:wow this is an interesting story, Loraine is just too much for me

it crazy how it's so easy for her to lie to her granny like that

but yeah, if her granny did find out what she did- she probably would have a heart attack

upssss

THANK YA BREE!!!!!

LOL YEAH GURL RAINE IS A HOT CRAZY MESS

HAPPY U LIKE IT Smile

I LOVE URS TOO!!!!!

50Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 2 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:41 pm

нσт sɘx︱cσℓ∂ ωιиɘ™

нσт sɘx︱cσℓ∂ ωιиɘ™

thank yew

i'ma send you to page five

hold on

http://www.myspace.com/immynumber1priority

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum