Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Loraine's Diary (New Story)

+7
pureSEDUCTION
нσт sɘx︱cσℓ∂ ωιиɘ™
dezzy.baby1
mhco010
LADY IVERSON
golden07
sinqlebby !
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

151Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 7 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:11 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

lol...raine is a mess
that girl have another
run huh...so who is the next
character...And she better check
on her grandma...lol next...

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

152Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 7 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:12 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

new page Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 7 361114

153Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 7 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:49 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

hahahaha....thanks for the new page janae

154Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 7 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:55 am

SexyT

SexyT

wheres the add???
No

155Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 7 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:48 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

HAHA....IMA TRY N ADD GIRL

156Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 7 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:53 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

I took the cold spoon off the hicky i had it on. It disappeared. The other 2 had lightend up. I couldnt have hickies showing while im on the block. What would i look like? I walk into my grandmas room where she was laying down. Thank goodness for the dim light because them hickies would have been very visible.

"Good morning Grandma." I said while giving her a kiss. She has been in bed lately and i need to know whats going on.
"Hey darling, I barely saw you yesterday."
"I know Grandmother. Do you remeber my old friend Chrissy?"
"The one you always used to hang bout 2 or 3 years ago."
"Yea her. Well she is pregnant and her baby is due in November."
"Oh really, tell her i said congratulations."
"I will."
"When did you talk to her?"
"Couple of days ago. You know her uncle and my mom are a couple now?"
"Is that right. Its 'bout time Linda moved on. She hasnt had a man since them kids father died."
"Yea i know. I hope shes happy with him. So grandma what happened yesterday and how come you have so tired lately?"
"My doctor told me that i need to take it easy because my lupus is bareable, but it has gotten a little more critical, so i just need to rest for awhile."
"But everything is fine right?"
"Yes honey, they gave me some more medications to help it. Believe me your grandmother will be alright."
"Thats what i like to hear. Do you need me to get you anything?"
"A glass of water."
"OK. A nice cold glass of water with lemon coming right up."

I walked into the kitchen and made my grandmother something to drink and took it up to her.

I couldnt stick around longer at home because i had money to make. Troy texted me and said that he was on his way over to drop the supply off. When he pulled up, i went to meet him at his car. He had it in this small duffel bag.

"Now, this is a lot of merchandise. Dont fuck me over."
"Do i ever." I said playfully.
"Aight Raine. Dont forget 'bout Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday."
"Oh believe me with all of this stuff, i wont forget."
"Ok mamas, call me if you need me."
"Aight den Troy."

He handed me the duffle bag. As soon as he pulled up, i ran upstairs and jumped in the shower. I got dressed in some shorts and a fitted tee, with some all white Air Maxes. I had to be comfortable if i was going to be on the streets all day.

Dear Diary,

Today was a busy day. I made $375 today. I still have alot more to sell. I dont even know how much all the weed he gave me is worth, but all i know is that im bout to get paid. Dante came and found me and actually brought 3 dime bags instead of 2. He said he would come by everyday until i ran out. Thats whats up. When niggas saw me on the streets, they already knew what time it was, and i wasnt fucking to get paid till i was done with selling. Dependind on what i do, on average, i make more money a day with this job than the other. But its cool cause i wouldnt make this a full time job; its way too risky. I may go ver to my moms house tommorow and see whats up with her. I needa spend some time with my sisters too. I wonder if they like Daren. I think they should because they are friendly little girls. I also saw my nigga Jordan on the block. He is like the brother i never had. I love him so much because he is always there for me whenever i need him. He's 25 so he is also kinda like a father figure to me. He tries to get my mind straight, but right now my mind is as straight as its gonna get.

I really am concerned about my grandmother though. I dont understand what she means that her condition is more critical. Foreal, foreal she is all i got. I really dont want to go move back with my mom, and if that doesnt work, i dont have anywhere else to go. I need to make sure that my grandma is as healthy as possible. Hopefully i can go with her to her next doctors appointment so i can know for myself what she needs to do. Thats the only thing i dont like about living a fast life, is i cant really be there with my grandma to help her with each day. I guess im gon have to do my best to keep her wellness up.

Sincerly,

{{Raine}}

I woke up today at 10 something. I went downstairs because i followed the smell of sausage, bacon, and fried potatoes. My grandma made huge breakfast.

"Grandma what you coookin all this for."
"I havent cooked a good breakfast in a while."
"Yea but its just me and you."
"I know, but we still should eat well."
"I aint complaining, shoot this look da bomb."

When every thing was done, i made me a plate with potatoes, bacon, sausage, eggs, and pancakes. I was going to need this food because i needed all the energy to stay up today while on the block.

"Grandma, when is your next doctors appointment?"
"Tuesday after next, why"
"Because i wanna go with you."
"Ok, that'll be great. I'll remind you a day before."
"Alritey."

I was on the block until like 7. I caught the COTA Bus to my moms house. When i got off the bus, i had to walk one block to get to her house. As i was walking on the sidewalk, I saw the baddie coming from outside of his girlfriends house. I waved to him and he nodded "whats up". He still probably didnt remember, but atleast he aint have me waving at him looking stupid. He looked alot more familiar than a guy i met at the party. It seem like i knew him from somewhere else but i just couldnt put my finger on it. I continued walking to my moms house, her car was there, and an extra one that has been there for a while now, which must be Darens.

I knocked on the door and my mom answered.

"Hey Raine. Where you coming from?"
"Home." I said while walking in.
"Well, you have been coming over more lately. Do you miiss me or sumin?"
"Of course i do mom." But i really didnt. I just wanted to see Darens face again.
"Where are my sisters at?"
"They upstairs playing as usual. Did you speak to Daren?"
"Mom no."I started laughing "I just got in"
I hated when she did stuff like that. Always trying to make her man fell comfortable.
"Whats goin on Raine?" Daren asked me as he was walking out the kitchen with a sandwich in his hand.
"Hey Daren."
"Is that better mom?" I said playfully
"Yup. So have you thought if you wanted the move to be permanent or temperorary?"
"Nope. You the one that kicked me out. Why should it matter what i want?"
"It doesnt. I just wanted to know how you felt about it."
"Oh well im still undecided."

157Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 7 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:04 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

So about to read after I finish something Smile

158Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 7 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:02 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

She might move
back in for Daren's
behind... So loving the adds
keep them coming

159Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 7 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:02 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 7 361114

160Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 7 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:50 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

i agree wit janae

upszz pig

161Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 7 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:32 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

golden07 wrote:She might move
back in for Daren's
behind... So loving the adds
keep them coming

THANKS JANAE!!!!!!!!!!!!

162Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 7 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:32 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

RaeMoney09 wrote:i agree wit janae

upszz pig
Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 7 406819

163Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 7 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:55 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Girl that isn't a problem at all...
especially if u add more tongue

164Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 7 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:04 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

HAHAHA IMA TRY N ADD SOON....COPYING
AND PASTIN TAKES TIME YA KNOW LOL

165Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 7 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:15 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

lmao...i know

Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 7 842373 Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 7 903750

166Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 7 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:38 am

danielle2110

U P 'Z! I was readin this up on pretty ricky but since that board dont work no more guess i'm just going to have to wait to you catch up to where u left of on there Sad

167Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 7 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:19 pm

TheBee

TheBee

please add more!! i loved this

168Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 7 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:20 pm

TheBee

TheBee

please add more!! i loved this

169Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 7 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:08 am

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

AWWW I GOT BAD NEWS ...
THE STORY HAS TO BE DISCONTINUED
BECAUSE I DIDNT HAVE [ANY] OF THE
STORY SAVED Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

170Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 7 Empty Re: Loraine's Diary (New Story) Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:21 am

TheBee

TheBee

ok Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect No No No No No No No No silent silent silent silent silent alien silent silent silent scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch Loraine's Diary (New Story) - Page 7 406819

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum