Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Latest topics
    » TRUSTED stranger
    DISCUSSION/ADVICE [ PLEASE JOIN] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
    DISCUSSION/ADVICE [ PLEASE JOIN] Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
    DISCUSSION/ADVICE [ PLEASE JOIN] Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
    DISCUSSION/ADVICE [ PLEASE JOIN] Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
    DISCUSSION/ADVICE [ PLEASE JOIN] Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
    DISCUSSION/ADVICE [ PLEASE JOIN] Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
    DISCUSSION/ADVICE [ PLEASE JOIN] Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
    DISCUSSION/ADVICE [ PLEASE JOIN] Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
    DISCUSSION/ADVICE [ PLEASE JOIN] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

DISCUSSION/ADVICE [ PLEASE JOIN]

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DISCUSSION/ADVICE [ PLEASE JOIN] Empty DISCUSSION/ADVICE [ PLEASE JOIN] Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:21 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

ohh kk hey everybody ; ii ain`t been on here in FOREVER ! haha . but ii reallyy needed to come on here and ask for yalls advice . well it`s not advice for me but my cuzzin . if you can`t qive advice, and opinion will be juszx as qood . she asked for my advice and ii reallyy couldn`t help her b.c ii had never been nn this type of situation ; so hopefullyy ii can qet some outlook from yall .

ohh kk soo she messes w. this boy. she is in my qrade [freshman] and he is a junior. hee is pretty known for tllkinqq to a lot of qirls and he has had sex w. almost 10. ohh kk so they have tlkinqq for almost 3 months. he took her virqinityy and she said they had sex 3 times. three has been some other physical encounters between them also. from her knowledge, he hasn`t told anyone at the school and he told her he wasn`t qoinq to say anythinqq. now he has told her he doesn`t qoo w. qirls but at the same time he tells her thtt he tlks to other qirls but no the way he tllks to her . whtt do yall think this means ? so basicallyy they have no commitment and he claims he doesn`t mess w. anyone. now my cuzzin is a veryy paranoid chickk nn she is suspectinqq he is tlkkinq to someone else . there is so much she tells me lol ii can`t even remmember everythinqq but some of the thinqszx are he wasn`t callinqq her like usual nn on his status on f'book he was tlkkinqq about a past relationship he had w. a qirl . she told him about it ; he chanqed it . he was havinqq aa low-key convo w. an ex qirl one of his statuses but ended up deletinqq it . omqq it`s jus so much thtts leads to her thinkinqq he is tlkinqq to someone and ii don`t blame her b.c they have no commitment and he can do whtt he wants. whtt do yall think ? should she stay in this situation ? ohh yeahh and two qirls at their school don`t like her b.c of him .

2DISCUSSION/ADVICE [ PLEASE JOIN] Empty Re: DISCUSSION/ADVICE [ PLEASE JOIN] Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:37 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Well...thats just basically common sense
    what do you expect from a relationship
    that has no boundaries. You haven't made
    any commitment so if you suspect it then
    most of the times its true. Don't get freaked
    over one dude though because she is only
    in the ninth grade. Do you know how many
    years she has after that to be serious with
    somebody. So enjoy life without the concerns
    of worrying if your bf is cheating...Thats my opinion...

Smile

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

3DISCUSSION/ADVICE [ PLEASE JOIN] Empty Re: DISCUSSION/ADVICE [ PLEASE JOIN] Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:24 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Real talk, if they have no commitment then she can't be upset if he talks to any girl. She shouldn't just sleep with someone if they aren't willing to be exclusive to her.

4DISCUSSION/ADVICE [ PLEASE JOIN] Empty Re: DISCUSSION/ADVICE [ PLEASE JOIN] Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:46 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

ohh kk quyszx thankszx so much ; ima need for her to let whtt yall sinkk in .
    and true we are still younq and uu most likely don`t find the one uu will call ur
    soul mate now anywayszx . but yeahh thnkszx aqain nn ii will most def.
    qive yalls advice .

5DISCUSSION/ADVICE [ PLEASE JOIN] Empty Re: DISCUSSION/ADVICE [ PLEASE JOIN] Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:34 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

w/ no commitment, he can go w/e; just lykee she kan..

she shud either leave, or tell him how
    she really feels. Bc w/ him being older
    he's had wayy more expeirence than her.
    She shudd talk to him about them being commited to
    each other. and if he doesnt want to, then thtz her
    tym saved instead of wasting it wondering who he's
    talkin to/txtn/f'book'n/etc. he was her 1st so i see why
    she's paranoid. but she shuddnt put all her heart into a
    guy who's not just satisfied with just herr.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

6DISCUSSION/ADVICE [ PLEASE JOIN] Empty Re: DISCUSSION/ADVICE [ PLEASE JOIN] Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:34 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

thnkszx girll = )

and uu know whtt tht is soooo truee . ii mean ii can
    understand her likinqq him but she shouldn`t qive her
    all if he issn`t ; ii mean common sense ; unless she wants
    too look stupid in thee end . but yeahh love thee advice .
    uuuqqqhh whtt is wronqq w. these boyszx

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum