Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
The Official Add On Story...Join in Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
The Official Add On Story...Join in Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
The Official Add On Story...Join in Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
The Official Add On Story...Join in Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
The Official Add On Story...Join in Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
The Official Add On Story...Join in Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
The Official Add On Story...Join in Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
The Official Add On Story...Join in Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
The Official Add On Story...Join in Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official Add On Story...Join in

+4
dezzy.baby1
yesimHER*
pureSEDUCTION
golden07
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1The Official Add On Story...Join in Empty The Official Add On Story...Join in Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:08 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

The cold air could be felt through my thin skirt and raincoat that I only possessed. Within the raincoat, I held my little sister only being 5 months of age. All I could do is run. Run somewhere I knew no one could find me and her. I refuse for anyone to take over what I had and that was my sense of mind. The small country town I reside in held so much hatred still. Whites against blacks. No one hid their prejudice. No one. Thoughts fluttered into my mind on my mother lifeless body hanging from the tree in our backyard. My mother was black as night, but skin smoother than butter. Her hair was extremely thick and extremely curly, and her teeth white as snow. I noticed at a very young age how both whites and blacks looked at my mother. The way she carried herself, the way she reacted to certain circumstances. She was a rock who fell for the wrong man. A married man. A white man. I only hold half of my mother features, but Mya looks so much like her. If only she had the chance to know her the way I did. I despise the man my mother met, but without him we wouldn’t be here.

“Wake up Kayla.” interrupted my thoughts bringing me back into reality.

Awakening, I seen my little sister holding a muffin in her hand with a candle.

“Happy 20th birthday.” she exclaimed bringing a smile to my face.

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

2The Official Add On Story...Join in Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:29 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

I likey

3The Official Add On Story...Join in Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:46 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Very Happy

4The Official Add On Story...Join in Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:06 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Anyone want to add on?

5The Official Add On Story...Join in Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:13 pm

yesimHER*

yesimHER*

me next!

6The Official Add On Story...Join in Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:16 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Yay Smile

7The Official Add On Story...Join in Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:59 pm

yesimHER*

yesimHER*

The Official Add On Story...Join in Keishaknight
I sat up on the sofa, which was converted into a bed, and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. I had that dream again I have been having the same dream since mama died. God I miss her.

"All this for me?" I asked taking the muffin from her and sitting it on the coffee table.
"Oh, your so sweet Kaileigh!"
I told her pulling her into a bear hug.
She retracted her body from the hug and smiled. "Make a wish and Blow out your candle Kay-kay!" she said excitedly.
I nodded my head and closed my eyes. I took a deep breath into my lungs and made my wish then blew out my candle.
"What did you wish for kay-kay?" she asked staring at me with her deep draw string to her Dora the Explorer pajamas.
"I wished that you would go brush your teeth so we wont be late for school today!" I said jokingly.
"okay okay." she walked to the back of our one bedroom too small, cramped apartment.
What did I wish for? The same thing i get on my knees every night for.I wished God would make it better, I wished that i wouldn't have to do this by myself anymore like i have been for the past seven years, that Kai and me wouldn't have to struggle anymore and i wont have to stay up all night worrying if shes happy or not or whether or not i can afford food for the next night.
I wished for a peace of mind.

"Kayla, I need help!" I heard Kaileigh scream interrupting my thoughts.

8The Official Add On Story...Join in Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:15 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Ooo...I like that add. Whose next or should I go next.

9The Official Add On Story...Join in Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:32 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

I like it too!

10The Official Add On Story...Join in Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:34 pm

yesimHER*

yesimHER*

i guess you and i are tossing the baton back&forth

11The Official Add On Story...Join in Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:35 pm

yesimHER*

yesimHER*

stillbumbleBEE wrote:i guess you and i are tossing the baton back&forth
thats @ janae

12The Official Add On Story...Join in Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:37 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Ok...I will think of something then...Woo hoo.

13The Official Add On Story...Join in Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:58 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

After hearing Kai scream, I immediately walked in to see her pointing at a rat infested with ants. My stomach churned at the scent, let alone its looks. I grabbed Kai’s clothing and told her to change in the bathroom while I remove the crap laying on the floor. My stomach felt nauseas as I walked in the kitchen to grab a can of raid and the dust pan and broom. Walking back in there I sprayed the rat until I seen no life within it moving. Afterwards I scooped it up in the dust pan feeling myself get chills in my spine.

“Gross.” I said aloud as Kai was being nosey looking at me. Immediately I placed the rat in the bag and tied it up placing it by the door to remove it. Walking in the bathroom with Kai, I washed my hands thoroughly. She placed on her pants while I look at myself in the mirror.

“Twenty years old. Can you believe it Kai.” I asked her with a smile.
“Your getting old.” she smiled then walked out I guess to get her socks and shoes.

Working at McDonald’s was my last resort, and I have resorted to my last. Paying for Kai’s daycare and me trying to take up a trade at a community college is not putting food on the table at all. I have never even owned a car, let alone drive one. We take the transit everywhere. I walked into the bedroom to retrieve my work clothes to place them on.

“Kai, bring your hair supplies so I can do your hair.” I said aloud quickly placing my clothing on.

She trotted in the living room with a gleeful smile causing me to hold a smile on my face. As she situated herself in between my legs, my phone rang. Checking the caller I.D. I noticed it is my friend Yolanda. Knowing her she just had plans to hit the club, but I can’t find a babysitter on short notice. I decided to answer anyway to see what was up…

14The Official Add On Story...Join in Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:22 pm

yesimHER*

yesimHER*

nice! damn rats & shit i wouldve died! she is soo strong. anytakers?

15The Official Add On Story...Join in Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:23 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

stillbumbleBEE wrote:nice! damn rats & shit i wouldve died! she is soo strong. anytakers?

Me toooo. I can do ants and wasps but thats about it!!!

16The Official Add On Story...Join in Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:46 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Lol...That's why I added that. I know I can't mess with that.

17The Official Add On Story...Join in Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:23 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

i got next.

18The Official Add On Story...Join in Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:33 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

"Hey" I said placing the phone to my ear as i started to comb through Kai's hair.
"Girl...what you up to after work" Yolanda asked. I rolled my eyes knowing that was the reason why she called,and because i was going to have to turn her down.
"Nothing.."I said going along with it.
"Well...You coming with me to Nite Caps tonight" She said more like a damand than a question and from the sound of her voice you could tell she was smiling. I made one last twist in Kai's hair then pulled it into a ponytail. I tapped her on her shoulder signaling for her to go and finish getting ready.

"I can't" I said getting up to go into the bathroom. "I don't have anyone to watch Kai for me" I said messing with my hair alittle. I heard Yolanda giggle.
"I asked Toya if she would watch her for us tonight" She said with a smile. Toya was Yolanda's 16 year old sister. She loved Kai as if that was her own baby sister.
"Really" I said with a smile. This would be the first in a long time i've gon out.
"Yeah...so be ready around 11:15" Yolanda said before hanging up.

Afte hanging up with Yolanda i went down stairs and seen Kai grabbing a apple. She looked at me and smiled. I grabbed my bag off the table then went into the kitchen to get a water bottle.

"You ready" I asked as Kai walked in. She shook her head yeah and we were on our way.

19The Official Add On Story...Join in Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:19 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Ooo I like. Me next. Gotta get my character picture...

20The Official Add On Story...Join in Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:35 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Very Happy

21The Official Add On Story...Join in Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:58 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

ok well im after you janae

22The Official Add On Story...Join in Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:07 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

The Official Add On Story...Join in Tatum010

My feet clattered up the steps as I open the door to the sound of music blaring through the speakers of the club, Nite Caps. I just arrived to meet up with my brother who owns it. Its been a while since I’ve been back in my home town. I just finished my degree in the marketing field and now I’m ready to take up my brother’s offer in co-owning the club for a start of my new life. I just recently got engaged so I really need a good flow of cash coming fourth. Owning part of a club was my last resort and I have reached the max. Down the hall I went until I reached the main office. Knocking the door, one of his body guards opened the door. Standing at 6’5, he towered over me just a few inches. He glanced at me for a minute.

“Who you need to speak to?” he asked.
“Rowland.” I said aloud and suddenly heard the chair pull back and feet shuffling to the door.
“Let him in.” he demanded as the guard stepped out of the way.

He practically snarled at me as I entered, while Row demand him to step out. After closing the door behind him, I scoped over towards my brother.

“That’s your new bitch?” I asked jokingly.
“Don‘t make me regret my decision. Have a seat Orlando.” he said as I did so. “Well, I‘m glad you came to me because together we can be a force. And plus I can open up the second club I wanted to open up and have someone manage this one.” he said. “Now can I trust you?” he asked.
“We been brothers for how long. For the past 24 years and you can‘t trust me.” I said sarcastically.
“That‘s the reason. Your so damn sarcastic about everything. I need for you to be serious.” he said.
“I am and you know it. I can have this be the number one club if you trust me. I need for you to trust me.” I said.
“Ok. But if you let shit fall apart, I will have your ass in a pond somewhere.” he said lighting a cigar.

I never took those words lightly because I’ve seen many murders in my day. Row is one you do not mess with.

23The Official Add On Story...Join in Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:10 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Go Bree... Smile

24The Official Add On Story...Join in Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:12 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

I like Orlando's brother. ((I kinda dig those dangerous types Very Happy ))
But Orlando's a cute lil thang.
Waiting on the next person...

25The Official Add On Story...Join in Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:24 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

lol...i cant wait to add more about him Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum