Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official Add On Story...Join in

+4
dezzy.baby1
yesimHER*
pureSEDUCTION
golden07
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

26The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:33 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Soo...Bree...lol let me stop b4 you say I'm rushing you.

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

27The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:43 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

HAHA JANAE.....AND ORLANDO IS BADD!!!!!!!!!!

IM BOUT TO ADD

28The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:47 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

He's bad? lol

29The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:55 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

When i got home from work, i was happy that i had found a baby-sitter for
Kai. I needed a damn break. I got dressed over Yolanda's house and at about
11 something, we were on our way to Nite Caps.

Before we could enter the night club, we had to be greeted by the bouncer. He
checked our IDs and let us in. On this particular night, it seemed as if everybody
and they mom was up and here. I should have me really good time.

My night had been going fine until i ran into my ex-boyfriend Kenny. I really hated
this niggas guts. Kai and i were going to move with my grandma, but this nigga
came around and messed shit up. He said my sister and i could live with him, in the
shitty ass hole in the wall that i currently live in. He said he would take care of me,
but he didnt. He cheated on me and eventually left me for, what he calls, "A classy
girl". So thats why i am the predicument i am in now.

I kept the apratment because it was my only shelter, my grandma had moved out of
town, and i really didnt have a close relationship with any pf my other relatives.

Just when i tried to get away, i saw Kenny two steps away from me.

"What's up?" He asked with a smirk on his face. He knew damn well i hated him.
"Kenny, get the fuck away from me." I said trying to walk around him. He stopped
me by tugging on my arm.
"Hold on, where you going."
"Let go of me. You know how i feel about you and i dont know why you tryna act like
i like you or something."
"Look, you are going to talk to me, whether you like it or not." He said grasping my arm
tighter. I tried to wither away from him, but i stopped once i saw a sexy ass dude coming
towards us, looking as if he were coming for my defense.

30The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:56 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

janae......smh....u dont know what "BAD" means????

31The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:02 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

LOL...yea I know what bad mean.

32The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:03 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

woo hoo new page and like the add.

33The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:05 am

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

WELL.....IM HAPPY LOL

AND THANKS GURL....
LIKED URS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:15 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Lol...thanks. I have an add in mind.

35The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:16 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Orlando

Ready to walk out of the club, I noticed a damsel in distress you might say. Her face shows she was being pulled without will, so being the gentleman that I am, I decided to step in the situation which I may regret if things don’t go right.

“Say man, the lady say she doesn‘t want to go with you.” I said breaking the little conversation.

His hand continued to grasp around her wrist, but his attention diverted towards me. “Who the hell you think your talking to?” he asked with such anger rising in his voice.
“Your punk ass.” I said and suddenly found myself pushed up against the wall by him.

Immediately I began jabbing him in his face causing him to loosen up, so he decided to surround his hands around my neck. Pushing him back, a crowd began to surround the unintentional fight. I noticed his hand held onto his backside letting me know he is ready to pull out a gun on me.

“Come on man…Bring your ass closer.” he edged me on.
“Naw man. How bout you leave my fucking club before things get any worse.” I said as he pulled out his pistol aiming towards me.

The crowds suddenly dispersed leaving me here with this fool and the lady he had in his grasp.

“Leave him out of this Kenny.” she said scuffling over to divert his attention, but all he did is push her out of the way. “Kenny. Stop Kenny.” she said and suddenly the guards came through. I found that his attention soon aimed at the girl.
“Shut the fuck up La La.” he called her by what seems to be her nickname.

Immediately I hacked him by his neck causing him to become paralyze for a minute while the guards took advantage of taking his gun. I knew this is my cue to bounce while in the background I can here her screaming, “What have you done?” Dumb ass broad. One minute you don’t want the man around and next you trying to see what I’ve done. Next time, my ass staying out of shit like that.

36The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:05 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

great add janae......
whos next????? Rolling Eyes

37The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:07 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Surprised thanks...I dunno who has next.

38The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:16 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

your welcome.......
well i was askin any of the readers....
lol not u

39The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:29 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Whose going next?

40The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:48 am

yesimHER*

yesimHER*

sorry yall! i was out of town colleges! and NO WIFI where i was talk about depresingg! any who, i'd like to have an add up for yall. please bare with me.Smile missed yall!

41The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:49 am

yesimHER*

yesimHER*

oh yea, loving what yall did to the story

42The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:34 am

yesimHER*

yesimHER*

[
The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 2 Sd0jur

"umm hello?" A customer said trying to avert my attention.
"yes, uhh, im sorry how may i help you?" I asked flashing her a fake smile. As she told me her order my mind could'nt help but wander on last nights events. Who was that guy? Who the hell do he think he is trying to 'save me'?
"umm are you listening?" she asked impatiently. I nodded my head 'yes'. I wasn't listening to a damn thing she was blabbering about. He looked so familiar, when was younger. I cant put my finger on just yet-
"KAYLA!" I snapped my neck around to see my manager with the aggravating lady on side of him pointing at me.
I swear I hate this job. I walked away from my cash register and around back to greet them at the door.

"Yes David." I said with a smile. He was not happy.
"A customer here says you were being rude, you know i don't condone rudeness Kayla, I think you owe this customer an apology." He told me.I looked at him with anger in my eyes. I hated him and how he put on the 'goody two shoes' act when he had an audience.
I bit down on my bottom lip, rolled my eyes and turned to the nagging customer.

"I apologize" I said. Did i mean it? no. But i have to keep this job or me and Kaileigh will be out on the street again
"Is that good enough ma'am?" he questioned given her a big grin. He's always smiling in someone's damned face with that damned gapped tooth.
"Yes, thank you sir, i'll be sure to call, who ever it is over you to give them a good report."
"aww so sweet." he said touching his heart. If i dont leave now im gonna trow up my breakfast.
I began to walk off.

"Kayla, my office, now." He said
The customer smiled and went off about her buisness.
"

As i walked into his 'office', which by the way once was a janitor closet., I felt his eyes burn holes in my back.
"You were very naughty out there Kayla" He said in a low voice creeping up behind me.
I moved away from him and sat down in a chair.

"You know I dont like it when you're naughty Kayla." He began to slide his chair closer to mine.
"Yea, okay I apologized." I told him.
"Good girl." he said sliding his hand on my thigh.
I slapped it away and stood up. "What do you think you doing!"
"You still want your raise don't you?" He stayed seated and looked up at me.
This made me hate him even more, he knew my situation nd was taking advantage of me.
If i didnt have Kai I wouldve quit this job a long ass time ago.
I looked at him with disgust. He was disgusting, i hate him! But i love Kai, and i'd do anything for her anything.
I sat back down.

43The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:34 am

yesimHER*

yesimHER*

i did a double-add WHOOP WHOOP!

44The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:34 am

yesimHER*

yesimHER*

NEW PAGE

45The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:35 am

yesimHER*

yesimHER*

NEW PAGE

46The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:35 am

yesimHER*

yesimHER*

NEW PAGE!! Mad Mad Mad Mad

47The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:35 am

yesimHER*

yesimHER*

see it's not satisfied until someones screaming! lol

48The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:43 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

I WILL GO NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

49The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:56 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

He lingered his dirty hands over my body. I had to do it because if i didnt, i wouldnt
get any extra money, or he may even get mad and fire me. He layed me across his
desk and began to handle his buisness. I never got any type of pleasure out of this, he
wasnt even packing. All i did was get angry. But i had to think about the outcome, which
was being able to pay my bills and take care of my sister and i. I felt really nasty letting him
do this to me whenever he thought was alright. But i had to do what i had to do. This is
a mean game and you got to play it to win it. No short cuts.

After work, i caught the Transit to Kai's daycare center. Every time i went to pick her
up she is happy as ever and acts like she hasnt seen me in years. But i get the same way,
i love that little and if it wasnt for her, i would either be on the streets in a dumpster dead.
She is my living motivation.

We didnt have any food in the house so i made a trip to Save-A-Lot, they had the cheapest
food. Kroger and Meijer were just too high for me. Sometimes Wal-Mart was even too
expensive.

Kai was too big for the cart so she held on to the cart while i pushed it. Thats what i always told
her to do because i wasnt going to risk somebody snatching her up. I would hate to catch a case
for murder.

As we walked through the store, i saw numerous families. And that hit home. You could the man,
woman, and their children just shopping around the store looking happy. Why couldn't Kai and i
be normal and have a family to love. All we have is each other. I would love to have a husband that
loves me and cares for me. I guess its not in my destiny to be a family woman, though i wish it
were.

50The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:44 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

So going to add

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum