Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official Add On Story...Join in

+4
dezzy.baby1
yesimHER*
pureSEDUCTION
golden07
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:55 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Sorry i didnt add....
just school and my grandmother is in and out the hospital!
so i been kind of busy!!
but ill add after you Nae!

127The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:07 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

@des
dang, i pray shes ok Sad

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

128The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:39 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Orlando

I parked in the same spot I parked at before, glancing at the apartments once again. I’m not sure exactly where she live so I decided to give her a call once again. The phone just rang. I hung up and redialed once again. Maybe she didn’t hear it the first time. As I sat patiently waiting for the her soft voice to answer, I watched a man bellow down the stairs angrily as smoke fume rose from his nostrils into the night air.

“Hey this is Kayla. Sorry I cannot get to the ph…” I hung up once again and just sat there. I came all the way on this end to take her out and I refuse to turn around and drive off. But what do I have to prove by doing this? My mind couldn’t stop questioning my presence. It don’t matter though, I got out of the car and approached the staircase where I watched Kayla walk up these steps. The first level I approached stood two doors. Why not take the chance and knock on them…No one answered. Second level I went. First door I knocked on someone opened the door. A black male stared at me with disgust. “Ain’t you on the wrong end of town?” he questioned me. “Naw. I’m here for a friend. You know where Kayla live at?” I asked knowing he thinks I’m stupid for asking. “If you her friend you would know.” He said then slammed the door in my face. I stood there for a second before returning on my quest. Down the hall I traveled knocking on another door.
No one answered on the first try, so I knocked once more.

Nothing. “Damn man…” I blurted out of frustration. What the hell is up with this broad? I grew restless on trying to find her. As I headed back up towards the staircase a door opened. I didn’t bother to look back at first until I heard a tiny voice, sounding like Kayla’s little sister. “I did hear someone knock sis.” She said. Turning around, I watched the door close. Immediately I walked quickly towards the door knocking once again. The tiny voice in the background was saying something. Footsteps heavily walked back towards the door. “Who is it?” an angry toned voice asked? “Orlando.”

The door slightly open only revealing her right eye. “I’m not feeling too hot. Can we do this another time?“ she asked. I knew something didn’t seem right. “What’s wrong?” I questioned. “Nothing. Just not a good time.” She responded hiding her saddened face behind the wooden door. “Look, can I just come in and we could talk about it.” I tried to reason with her. Something didn’t feel right and I can tell she needed something…

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

129The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:24 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

That was hott! Im guessing the guy coming down the stairs was David. Orlando should have ran his ass over! Lol who's next?!

130The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:12 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Orlando

"You can sit down," she said as she closed the door.

"You wanna' talk about this? You look worried baby girl," I said as she sat down.

"My boss just came by and fired me. And I really doubt if I can get another job any time soon," she said sadly, looking down at her feet.

"Why not? They passing out jobs here and there" I said, not understanding why she was giving up so quickly. She looked up at me and gave a half hearted smile.

"He wont let that happen." I looked at her with sympathy. My eyes past her and landed on Kai who was peaking around the corner,

"Orlando!" Kai yelled as she ran over to me.

"Hey kid!" I said as she jumped in my lap to hug me. I was never a kid guy, but Kai was pretty cool. Kayla smiled as she looked away. I sat Kai on my knees as I tapped Kayla. "Lets go some where, get you two out of the house. No where fancy, you need some fresh air, get your mind off everything." Kayla looked at me strange, then blushed.

"I have no reason to say no to that. Come on Kai, got put your shoes on."

"Beat you to it," she smiled as she showed her shoes. Kayla smiled and got up, "I wont be long."

We sat in a booth at Applebee's. We had all eaten and on Kai was enjoying a warm brownie with vanilla ice cream. "Kai don't eat it all, your gonna be jumpin off the walls when we get back home," Kayla said as she sat her iced tea down. "Aww Kay cant I? I don't have school tomorrow! It's Friday!" she whinned. "No ma'am, save some for tomorrow Kai." I smiled to myself, she was just like Kai's mother or something. My phone began to ring, I looked at the caller ID to see Lias's smilling face pop up. Shit.

"Excuse me, I need to take this," I said as i got up. "Babe?" I answered.

"Hey, Orlando," she said calmly.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, I just want to apologize for last night. I knew you weren't ready. I know you'll come around. Where are you?" she asked.

"How about you track my car?" I said sarcastically. She laughed lightly.

"You telling me is all I need." she said. What had gotten into her?

"I'm at Applebee's getting some dinner. I'm gonna head back to the club in a minute though. You want something?" I felt guilty. There wasn't a doubt in my mind that I had feelings for Kayla. But somewhere inside I was still in love with Lisa. I was bullshitting right now. I looked back at Kayla and Kai. They couldn't see me but I had a clear view of them. I belonged in that picture, I was so comfortable with them. I closed my eyes and pictures of me and a pregnant Lisa appeared. I couldn't leave my seed for a family I had nothing to do with. "What was that baby?" I asked, I hadn't heard a word she said.

"I said no, I'm fine. But somebody's at the door, I think it's Bridgette," she said, her mood lighting up a little bit.

"Okay, good. I'll be home soon."

"Bye" she hung up the phone. I exhaled deeply as I made my way back to the table.

"Sorry about that," I said as I sat back down.

"It's okay. You ready?" Kayla asked.

"Yeah, come on."

Kayla and I laughed as Kai sat in the back seat singing along with Hanna Montana from the radio. No one could tell Kai she wasn't on stage.

"Where are you going?" Kayla asked. I had made a right instead of keeping straight.

"Just ride, I gotta surprise" I said as I made another turn on King Ave.

Ashanti's "Only You" played and Kai knew every word. I just hoped she didn't know what they really meant. "Kai, how do you know this song?" Kayla asked.

"Ms. Shannon plays it at daycare all the time!!!!" her happy voice spoke before continuing with Ashanti.

"What's this?" Kayla asked as I turned into the parking lot.

"Your new job, if you take it," I smiled.

We walked into the almost empty club. Doors didn't open till 9, though crowds didn't show till 10.

"What kind of club is this?" she asked.

"Depends on what day it is," I laughed. Kayla looked at me crazy. I laughed, "The first level is just dance. The second level is-" I looked down at Kai who starred at the both us, "a uhh, gentlemen's club," I laughed, Kayla joined me.

"And what would I be doing?" she asked.

"Bartending. I guarantee you'll make a lot more than you were making. You can get you and Kai in a better neighborhood." Kayla smiled.

"Wait, what am I gonna do with Kai? I can't have her up all night," she said as she turned around.

"Hey, hey. We'll work something out, don't worry. In the mean time, I want you to meet my brother, he owns this place," I said turning around, looking for him. "Hey Shy, where's Row?" I asked.

"You just missed him, like 30 minutes deep," she said.

"We had a really nice time. Thank you, for everything," Kayla smiled as I laid Kai down in their bed.

"It's no problem, call me when you get a chance ok? We'll work something out." I said headed for the door.

"I will," she said softly. I stood in the doorway, I looked at my phone, it was 9:15. "I gotta head back to the-" before I could finished, Kayla's lips were on mine. It wasn't a fancy, lets make love kiss. It was a, I like you, kinda kiss. The same kiss Lisa gave me a long time ago. "You know, you didn't have to do that. I don't want you thinking you owe me anything." I said truthfully.

"I wanted to. Goodnight, Orlando." she smiled.

Apologies for typos! enjoy!

131The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:17 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Sweet add...Loving it...Haven't been on here in a minute since my weekends been tied up but I shall be back on scene...

132The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:24 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

im going to add to this!! I need to get back into the flow of writing!!

133The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:28 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Iight Des, you got this one?

134The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:40 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Kayla

A smile stayed glued to my face as i sat on the sofa thinking about what i just done. I really did want to kiss Orlando...I really wanted to do more. I shook my head alittle trying to erase the thoughts from my head. I turned the tv on and turned the volume down so i wouldnt wake Kai.

After flipping through a few channels i decided to check the messages on my phone. I decide to leave it home, not wanting anything to interupt My outting with Orlando. 3 messages and 2 missed calls. Two messages from my ex boss David and one from Quincy. The calls came from David aswell.

Hey Kayla...Ummm This Quincy from the other day
the text read. He seemed to be a nice guy so i decide to text him back.

Orlando

Pulling out of her apartment complex, all I could think about was the small kiss I just shared with Kayla. It was wrong but it felt right. Shaking the thoughts from my head, i pulled out my phone and quickly finding her name in my contacts.

"Hello" her voice sounding somewhat tired.
"Hey baby...Im on my way from the club...I'll be home in a few" I told Lisa as I came to a stop light.
"Okay baby...me and Alex will be waiting. Love you hunny" I could hear the smile in her voice. Alex was the name we had decide on nameing our baby boy.
".....love you too" I said after a few seconds of thinking. I hung up the phone and threw it in the passenger seat.

Did I really love her, or was my love somewhere else. With Kai and Kayla, I begain to think. The kiss between me and Kayla replayed itself in my head again.
"What im I thinking" I said outloud shruging it off."I love my soon to be wife and our son. Kayla and Kai are just friends" I said outloud again to myself. Trying to get myself to believe it. In reality I was torn![/b]

Enjoy. I know its short and somewhat lame lol. but bare with me, trying to get back at it! I also apologize for typos if any!

135The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:55 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

That was good des...I like the way its playing out...Look like its my turn Smile

136The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:23 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

thanks
Cant wait for your add!!

137The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:57 am

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

new page!! lol

138The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:34 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

we need to bring this back

139The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:06 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Orlando 

The house look still as I pulled into the house. Lisa must be sleep by now. Even though I said I was at the club, she would find some way to scrutinize my whereabouts some other way. Unlocking the door to the house, all the lights were out leaving shadows from the streetlight to dance on objects. Instead of going upstairs, I decided to take a shower down in the basement where I spent many nights after countless of arguments with Lisa. Flicking the light on, I stepped in the bathroom to relieve the pressure off my bladder. I stood there for a good minute lost in thought about the evening I spent with Kayla, actually laughing and not fighting, enjoying the time we spent together and not wishing she was up out of my face, the kiss we shared that was tender with meaning and not cold and lifeless. Clearing away my thoughts I shook away the access then stepped to the shower turning it on. 

The steam instantly filled the small space, so I turned on the vent to clear away the steam. Stripping out of my clothes, the water hit me relaxing all my muscle. Washing away my thoughts a shadow appeared behind the glass casing for the shower. The shapely physic pushed the door open revealing a naked Lisa, long dark brown mane cascading across her shoulders, plump breast and a freshly trimmed twat. "I've been waiting for you." her cherry red lips spoke to me as she pushed my body against the mosaic tile wrapped around the shower walls. Freshly manicured nails bit into my flesh as her red lips left track marks reaching my now harden dick. "Somebody happy to see me." she smiled with great satisfaction to see my enlarge dick. I watched the way she kissed the mushroom top before wrapping her lips around the head. The back of my head hit the wall, closing my eyes to the great feeling bursting in my veins. It's been a minute since she surprised me with a good head job and tonight was greatly needed. Teeth gently rake against my flesh while my fingers latched onto her head feeling the motioning it took for itself. The suctioning from her mouth reminded me of being inside tight walls. "Shit Lisa." I grunted as my head motioned from side to side against the wall as water mastered the art of massaging our bodies. She knew she had me as her hans began massaging my balls. I fought the temptation to let loose but it refused to cooperate. My children secreted in her mouth some what at the same time being drowned by the water. Rising to the fore, she continued holding onto my semi erection. "Finish washing up and meet me upstairs." she demanded before making her exit. 

140The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:46 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

he has a lil freak on his hands lol.
this changes everything noww, he cant
be feeling Kay while filling Lisa. Smh
bomb add!

141The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:25 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

lol...thats exactly it!!!
a nice twist in the story
lets see how it rolls now...

LOL The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 6 842373

142The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:05 am

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

Wow, this makes me want to add on! Lol I call the spot after whom ever posts next! Very Happy Smile Razz

143The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:38 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Go head and Add Ebz!

144The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:03 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

i got it after ebz! Happy bdayy girlie!

145The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:17 pm

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

-∂εfιηε sεx- "тяεy" wrote:i got it after ebz! Happy bdayy girlie!

Thank you! Very Happy The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 6 406819

146The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:33 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

EBz Perradize wrote:
-∂εfιηε sεx- "тяεy" wrote:i got it after ebz! Happy bdayy girlie!

Thank you! Very Happy The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 6 406819

welcomee =)

147The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:46 pm

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

Orlando

I leaned against to shower tile letting thoughts of what had just happened and what was sure to happen as soon as I got finished up take over my mind. What had gotten in to her? I shook my head and stepped back into the warm stream; my legs were wobbling. Fuck she sucked me dry, I thought as I let the water casade over my whole body. I ran my hands through my wet hair then reached to shut off the water.

I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist before picking up my clothes and dropping them into the hamper that sat by the door. I made my way back through the darm basement, making sure that I didn't trip over anything in my haste to get to what was waiting for me upstairs. I didn't want to seem to eager but I really did need this! It was great not to be arguing for once but at the same time I felt like I was cheating Lisa out of real happiness. I shook those thoughts away. What in the hell was I talking about. She was happy...I was happy...hell, WE were happy with where we were at this point. Why ruin it with little thoughts like...

"Looking for me?"
I looked up to see Lisa standing at the base of the stairs in nothing but a black bra with an orange bow in the front and matching thongs. My dick stood at attention. What in the hell had really gotten into this girl? I walked to her and she reached out to stroke me through the towel; my eyes snapped closed as my head began to roll back. "God," she moaned," i've missed this! Take me...right here!"

My eyes opened slowly and i looked into her face. It was filled with pure lust. "Right here?" I asked, pointing at the stairs to make sure that I had heard her correctly. She only nodded as she bit her bottom lip. She looked sexy as hell so I stepped close to her, ready to give her all of me and then some...

*sorry for the micro add but work is hectic* Reviews plz! Smile

148The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:36 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

my turn!!

149The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:35 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

I'm so loving the add ebz.
Her hormonal tale is prolly
Up to something. Lol. Glad this
Story is still up and running. Thank u
Ladies and can't wait for ur add jas.
Love u guys and Ebz u getting old
My friend. Lol. Happy late b day gul. Holla.

150The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:20 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Lisa

This wasn't fair...Orlando's my husband. I shouldn't be doing this, I shouldn't risk his feelings. I have too though, I can't tell him the truth. I know how to fix this. This is already fixed. My legs were parted, Orlando's toned, muscular body being their divider. My nails traced figure eights on his back as he made love to me. But what could I give him? I love him, just not right now. I starred blankly at the ceiling's light bulb, which was missing it's globe. Orlando's love sounds went through my left ear and out the other. My mind was gone, wondering how the hell I could've told Orlando that the baby was gone. A tear slipped out and I closed my eyes shut. We use to be so perfect, so in love.

Earlier Today

I wasn't going to be able to enjoy my relaxation knowing Orlando and I weren't on good terms. I picked up my phone and dialed his number.

"Babe?" he answered.

Hey, Orlando," I said calmly.

"What's wrong?" he asked anxiously, probably thinking about the baby.

"Nothing, I just want to apologize for last night. I knew you weren't ready. I know you'll come around. Where are you?" I asked, I already knew he was probably at the club his brother Rowland owned.

"How about you track my car?" he said being sarcastic. Smart ass.

"You telling me is all I need." I said, still in my apologetic mode.

"I'm at Applebee's getting some dinner. I'm gonna head back to the club in a minute though. You want something?" I smiled a little, he hadn't offered me lunch or dinner in God knows how long.

"No, baby I'm fine. I'uh, have take out on it's way" I said, smirking to myself as I waited for his reply. "Baby?" I spoke again.

"What was that baby?" he said, i bet he hadn't heard a word I said. Knocks cut through the still air.

"I said no, I'm fine. But somebody's at the door, I think it's Bridgette," I said as I stood up and walked frantically to the door as if they were gonna leave.

"Okay, good. I'll be home soon."

"Bye" I hung up the phone quickly and sat it on the stand near the door. I opened the door.

"Hey," he said as he stepped in, his eyes taking mental photos of my laced figure. He closed the door and I wrapped my arms around his neck pecking his lips. "You gon' talk in this?" he asked, gripping the ass I did have. I had called him over to talk, but think about him brought about a new agenda. I sucked my bottom lip between my teeth. Turning in my heels, I grabbed his hand and led him to the den.

"Look, we've been doing this for a while, you & I both know it's not right," I said as we both sat down. He sucked his teeth.

"What's been done is done, Lisa."

"You're his best friend! I'm telling him tonight." I said.

"And you're his wife! Why would you want to tear his world apart? Huh? I hit that and quit, you came back wanting more. Can't say I blame you but shit. I know I had my part too, but you taking this shit too far. Just wait till the baby is here." he said getting up.

"Wait! Don't go!" I said hopping up, grabbing on to his hand. He turned around. "There's more...I lost the baby." I said in a quiet tone. Losing my baby was bitter sweet. How was I going to tell Orlando that there was a possibility that our son wasn't our son, but someone else's?

"You what?" he said.

"Maybe it was a good thing? We both know you and I are just in this for the sex! I mean, be real! You don't love me and I don't love you. I can't lie, when I called you over here, I just wanted...sex." I said honestly. "I just got off the phone with him and I feel horrible, I can't keep doing this to him, we can't keep doing this to him." I said as I folded my arms over my chest.

"Just sex, huh?" he said, coming closer to me. "That could've been my kid in there, Lisa," he said. I backed away. "You didn't lose my kid you aborted it!" He screamed as he pushed my hard in my chest.

"What? No!" I screamed back, hesitant as I spoke. He pushed me on the couch. He climbed on top of me, parting my smooth legs. I tried to fight him off, but he was just too strong. He held my wrist over my head with one hand while he fiddled with his zipper with the other. His blue eyes starred into mine as I worked my body, trying to get loose. "This time," he said in a husky tone, "you hurt my baby. I'm hurting him." he said coldly. I starred at him, was he serious?

"If you loved me you wouldn't," I shot back. He only laughed as I felt his hard manhood against my lace covered pearl. I wanted this.

"It's just sex, remember?" he said. His rough-like fingers gripped the layer of lace between my legs and moved it to the side. He went for my neck and my eyes closed, enjoying the powerless feeling I felt. His tongue brushing against my neck. His fingers toying at my pearl. My mind cursed my body as my body released her lust liquids, I wanted more. His fingers found my wet surprise. His tongue went wild, he licked my neck, across my breast and lips. He sucked my bottom lip into his mouth as he feed my lower lips two fingers roughly. My muscles squeezed and he laughed. "You aint ready to leave this alone," he said. My eyes opened, but I shut them back, enjoying the feeling of his long fingers and the symphonic sounds of my wetness. My lady cried when her two friends left her with out warning, but she sucked it all up when her best friend came to visit. Nine inches of fun filled my tunnel. I kept my legs open, allowing him to continue, he was right, I wasn't ready to let this lust go. I worked my body with his enjoying every feeling, every stroke. He pulled himself out and flipped me over. I was on all fours. My fingers found their way to my wet lips and parted them. My pussy begged for more, but he only teased. I relaxed my body and rubbed at my pearl. "Ooo, fuck," I moaned to myself. "Oh fuck!" I screamed as he collided his body with mine. "Aww shit," he groaned as he held onto my waist. He was about to burst, I could feel it already. "Yes....yess," I moaned to myself. "Yesss!"

My body laid slumped over the arm of the couch. The white cream was all over my Italian leather, even more slid down my thighs. I had done it again. I could hear him zipping his pants. "Damn, I gotta stop at the house," he laughed lightly, looking at the mess he had made on himself as well. I pushed myself up from the arm of the couch and laid down on the opposite side, I curled up into a ball, my back facing him. He walked over to me and knelt down. "Now that there are no mistakes on whose baby it is, make sure you take care of lil man," he said, resting his hand on my some what flat stomach. He stood up after kissing my check. He started to turn around until his phone started to ring.

"Rowland," he answered. "He just left?......he say what he wanted?......yeah, I'll be there in a minute." he ended the call. "Looks like lil bro' might be on his way over here, clean this up. Don't let him suspect a thing a Lisa." he said. And with that, he left. I wiped the tears from my checks and slowly stood up. I felt like a horse learning to walk for the first time but I managed to get everything cleaned up. I washed my body in the hot shower. I knew not to cross Rowland, Orlando had told me some of Row's stories, and none of them ended well, Rowland always got his revenge. I laced myself in a black and orange set. "Fix this Lisa." I beat into my head. I could hear Orlando's car pull up. For some reason I still felt caught.

I opened my eyes to find myself in my bedroom. I looked over to see Orlando.

"How did?" I asked, confused out of my mind, hand I been talking out loud?

"Put that dick to you, went right to sleep," he smiled, pecking me on my lips. He turned his head to watch tv, but my eyes remained on him to stare. Orlando was perfect. Maybe there was a chance I could still fix this? How could I tell him that I lost the baby; the baby that very well could've been his blood brother's? And the child that's forming in my belly as I lie here was definitely not his?

"Orlando?" i spoke. He looked over at me with his innocent blue eyes.

"Yeah babe?" for a moment I just starred. Right now we were good, we hadn't been 'good' in a while, and I wasn't about to ruin it. "I-I love you," I spoke.

"I love you too Lisa," he said as his phone began to vibrate. He walked out of the room to take his call. I can't keep this from him, this is artificial happiness. I have to tell him when he comes back in. My phone then vibrated. I picked it up from the night stand. A text from Bridgette, aka Rowland.

"Remember what I said"

so sorry for any typos!
hope yall like itt!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum