Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official Add On Story...Join in

+4
dezzy.baby1
yesimHER*
pureSEDUCTION
golden07
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

151The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:22 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

golden07 wrote:I'm so loving the add ebz.
Her hormonal tale is prolly
Up to something.

the funny thing is, I hadnt even read yur comment before I posted lol. Yeaa, she was def up to something.

Loved that add Ebz, complemented the whole Lisa's up to something idea XD

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

152The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:22 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

neww pagee!!!

153The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:41 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Damn...

All I can say is Damn...
I knew something was about
to peep up. I knew it...This
is getting tooooo good. Jas
I love the way you write girl...
Its AWESOME cheers

Love it...Upz

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

154The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:59 am

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

Orlando

"Hello?" I answered when I was far enough away from the bedroom to know that Lisa wouldn't hear me.

"H-hi, it's Kayla."

My cell had gone off about five times back to back but I was still with Lisa. "Yeah, I know. Saw the caller I.D. What's up?" I asked as I glanced over my shoulder, then walked further down the hall. Kayla. Just the sound of her voice made rethink the senario from earlier that morning. I felt my lips.

"It's Kai, Orlando. She's running a high fever and won't wake up. I need you to come take us to the hospital. Please!"

That's when I noticed that she was crying. My heart broke into tiny pieces. Something was wrong with Kai, which meant that something was wrong with Kayla. That meant that something was wrong with me. "How long has she been unresponsive?" I asked as I rushed back to the master beadroom. "I just came in to check on her a couple minutes ago. I didn't know who else to call. Orlando please hurry please!"

By this time, she was sobbing and I was stuffing my legs into a pair of Levi's. "Don't panick. I'm on my way! I promise! Be strong." She didn't answer as she breathed deeply, trying to calm herself. I turned to throw the phone on the bed and caught Lisa staring at me strange. Shit! I had forgotten that she was even in the room. My mind went into overdrive. I needed to get to Kai, get to Kayla. My heart thumped inside my chest. I was sure she could hear it.

"Orlando, baby, what's wrong?" Lisa asked in a panicked voice, sitting up onto her knees with the sheet to her chin. Why'd she look so guilty all of a sudden? I shook it off. Nahh, she was just worried. "Look, I gotta go," I finally responded while grabbing my phone, keys, and stuffing my feet into some loafers. She started to say something else but I put my finger to her lips.

"Just go to sleep babe. I'll be back soon. You and my son need rest, not stress."

She glanced away from me, then looked back up with tears in her eyes. Fucking hormones. I ran out the room and down the stairs. I made sure to set the alarm before hopping in my car and driving off like a mad man. I glanced at my phone to see if Kayla was still there and saw the "call ended" flashing with 1:37 seconds on the screen. Had she been on hold through the whole thing??

Kayla

I paced the floor of Kai's room, sniffling and holding the phone to my chest. God, please let her be okay! was all that I kept thinking as the minutes ticked on and on. I glanced at her SpongeBob clock over and over but it felt like time was moving in slow motion; it had only been five minutes since my last call to Orlando. Orlando, I thought to myself. He had been the first one I thought to call when I had discovered Kai. That was a first for me. I never depended on anyone yet this...this...guy comes along and flips my world upside down. It seemed too good to be true. Was God trying to give me a sign through Kai?

Think about it: I had lost my job and now this. Each time, Orlando was the savior. Was he my knight in shining armor, or just another wolf in sheeps clothing? Three more minutes had passed. I hit redial just as someone beat on the door. I rushed to it and flung it open to find Orlando standing there soaking wet in a Hollister shirt and Levi's with a worried look etched deep into his handsome face. I flung myself into his arms, just needing a hug at that moment. "Okay, let's go," he said, breaking the silence. I rushed to the back and came back holding a limp Kai. He took her from me as I threw a jacket over her.

We rushed out into the pouring rain to his car waiting right at the entrance. I got in the back seat and he placed her across my lap. The tears started up again as I looked down into her face. The rain had not touched her yet she was soaking wet from sweat. I felt her head again; way too hot.

I can't remember how we got there so fast but Orlando came to a screeching halt in front of the emergency entrance just as my phone started to vibrate. I ignored it.

We rushed inside the building, Orlando holding Kai, me screaming that we needed a doctor. Nurses came running from behind the desk after paging for a doctor. They snatched Kai and rolled her away and I tried to go until a nurse stopped me.

"Ma'am, we need to know what happened?"

I glanced up at Orlando as he stared after the stretcher and I couldn't speak. My mouth felt like cotton, my legs wobbled, my head hurt. I heard the nurse but why did she sound so far away? Orlando seemed to be slowly turing towards me and I felt like I was falling off of a cliff. I reached out to clutch his shirt before my world went black...

*ok, ok...it kind of adds craziness to the story, but also a lot of questions. Why is Kai sick? Who called as they pulled up the hospital? Why didn't she just run and get Quincey? Anywho, I tried my best! I love you Exclamation I apologize for typos

155The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:45 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

loved that come backk! I have a few ideas of who could've been callingg. i hope Kai is alright. Food posioning from the resturant? Idk. Soo...who's next??

156The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:53 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

golden07 wrote:Damn...

All I can say is Damn...
I knew something was about
to peep up. I knew it...This
is getting tooooo good. Jas
I love the way you write girl...
Its AWESOME cheers

Love it...Upz

thanks =)

157The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:09 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

I need to go back and read all yalls add....ill add next if no one else is about to go.

158The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:40 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

bout to try and add to this but it will be short cause I'm still using my phone.

159The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:09 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

I want to revive this ANSWER: yes or no?

160The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:49 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Yes. It's juicey now cause his wife is sleeping with her husband's brother! nd his brother is violent too, so if she tells thats her ass, and if Orlando tries something, thats his ass! And now Orlando might be cheating with K, the daughter of the woman who was hung by white men due to her affair with a married white man, a.k.a, Orlando's wife's daddy!

yes. bring it back!

161The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:25 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Lol...Okay. So gotta work on a scene for this to get it back poppin.

162The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:12 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Umm yeah!

163The Official Add On Story...Join in - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Add On Story...Join in Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:44 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Kayla

My eyes diverted back and fourth to Orlando and back to the nurse. "Tonight we had went out to eat at Apple Bee's but that is it. Everything was okay at first. Everything was okay." I cried at the thought. It felt as though everything was falling apart. "Is she okay?" Orlando spoke up for me, placing a firm grip across my shoulders. "Well, we aren't sure at this moment. We are running blood work to see because at this moment it seem to be more than food posioning." the doctor said. "No, no, no..." I began to cry harder thinking of the worst possible scenario. "Miss. Harrison, would you like to go home and get some rest? Tomorrow..." he said. "No. I'm staying here." I refused to leave my little sister alone in a cold environment where no telling what they may do when I leave. My hand muffled my mouth trying to hold back from saying unwanted words as tears sporadically poured down my face. As the time seemed to have slowed down, I watched Orlando's mouth move but no words could be heard. Suddenly I watched the doctor exit behind the double doors and my body being wrapped in Orlando's arms. "I know you want to stay. Do you want me to stay with you?" he asked. "You don't have to. Go home. I'll be okay." I dried up my tears. "No. I'm going to stay."

Orlando

I felt the need to stay. I knew her sister was all she had and loved and I wanted to be there to show her that I care for the both of them. I don't understand why I'm so drawn to her. It just feel as though I need to protect her from harms way. "I need to go see her." she whispered breaking my concentration. "Stay right here. I'mma go see if the doctor will let you see her." he said. "No. I'm going to go see her." her persistence grew as she stood up to head to the desk. I trailed behind her. "What room number is Kai Richardson in?" she asked unsure since they rushed her to the back demanding for us to stay in the waiting room. "Room 427. We ask for one visitor." the nurse said. Kayla look back at me with her big brown eyes. "Can I just stand at the door? I won't go in." I asked. The nurse looked around. "I'll let you go with her as long as you stand outside because its not normal policy for us to do so." she said. I smiled and walked with Kayla towards the elevator going up to the fourth floor. Silence kept us entertained. I didn't know what to say and I didn't want to say anything wrong. "I'll be here." I watched as she slowly pushed open the door giving me an unsure look.

Minutes passed by before I felt my phone vibrate. I already knew who it was. Glancing at Lisa's picture, I quickly dismissed the call, placing it back in my pocket. Leaning against the wall, I noticed someone familiar down the hall that I haven't laid eyes on in a long time. Damn, I hope she doesn't notice me...

Who is it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum