Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Latest topics
    » TRUSTED stranger
    StarStruck (update June 23] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
    StarStruck (update June 23] Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
    StarStruck (update June 23] Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
    StarStruck (update June 23] Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
    StarStruck (update June 23] Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
    StarStruck (update June 23] Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
    StarStruck (update June 23] Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
    StarStruck (update June 23] Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
    StarStruck (update June 23] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

StarStruck (update June 23]

+7
    ~LOVEMEFIRST~
    TheBee
    J'Adore
    pureSEDUCTION
    golden07
    __eyeCandy
    dezzy.baby1
    11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1StarStruck (update June 23] Empty StarStruck (update June 23] Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:15 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

StarStruck (update June 23] Ezr6gl

As I walked through the front door of my house, I could hear my sister over reaction on the phone with one of her friends. I placed my book bag on the floor by the door and then walked into the living room where she was. She was sitting Indian style on the sofa watching a concert and on the phone with her friend Jasmine.
    “Omg girl isn’t he like so fine” Faith said as her eyes stayed locked on the television screen.
    “Girl I can’t believe I will be in the same state as Trey Songz” She screamed. I rolled my eyes and went over and took a seat next to her.

“Faith...Angel...girls come pick your clothes out and get packed…we are leaving right after Angel gets out of class” My mother called from the laundry room.
    “In less than 24 hours, I’ll be in the presents of Trey Songz…wait…what if he picks me up from the air port” Faith said as she made her way to the laundry room.
    “Ok why would he come and get you from the air port” I asked as I followed her.
    “Because I’m his number one fan that’s why” She said with a little force in his voice. After saying that she walked out the room
    “Wow…Mom can I please stay home” I said as my mother walked into the room.
    “No” she said without thinking about it.
    “Why” I asked. I really didn’t want to listen to Faith go on and on about Trey Songz the entire trip.
    “Because your grandmother has not seen you in about two years.” She said picking up a pilled of fold clothes. “Angel go get your sister and tell her to come finish getting her clothes.” My mother said as she left out the room.

I walked into the living room and there Faith was glued to the t.v. again. Oh my goodness why can’t this little girl keep her mind of this boy for at least a couple of minutes.

“Wow…Trey Songz is so amazing.”She said still watching Trey giving a speech after receiving an award.
    “Faith…You don’t even know him…We stay in Louisiana” I said leaning on the sofa.
    “Yes I do…I know where he shops, parties, eats, works…I know everything about him…trust me…being his number one fan and president of his fan club…he wants to meet me” She said looking back at me for a moment.
    “Wow” I said rolling my eyes. “Come and finish getting your clothes Faith” I said leaving the room not wanting to have this conversation any longer.

Last edited by dezzy.baby1 on Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:34 pm; edited 5 times in total

2StarStruck (update June 23] Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:02 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

♥️ i likes this .!
    add soon chick..
    oh & if yu dont mind me askin... how did yu add dat pic up there?

3StarStruck (update June 23] Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:59 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

thanx
    I uploaded the pic frm tinypic.com

4StarStruck (update June 23] Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:54 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

adding as soon as i get done ordering pics

5StarStruck (update June 23] Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:02 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

So is she gonna meet Trey?

Add soon...

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

6StarStruck (update June 23] Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:29 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

StarStruck (update June 23] 11rfwgw

“Out of all your cars...the charger is my favorite” My best friend Drake said as he we got out to late the vale {sp} park the car.
    “Really” I said with a chuckle. He smiled.
    “So you ready to party” He asked as he put his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him with a crazy look as if saying are you serious.
    “I’m always ready” I said with a smile. Right after we started walking to the door of the club.

We were just inches away from entering the club when Drake stopped dead in front of me.

“What’s up” I asked confused on why he stopped.
    “Well look what we have here” he said crossing his arms over his chest and smiling. “Trey Songz girlfriend…the amazing video model Tionna Smith” He said as Tionna walked right on over to us.
    “Hi sweetie” she said as she hugged and kissed me on my check. She then looked over to Drake. “Drake” she said to acknowledge him. He just simply nodded his head.

“You look beautiful tonight” I said as I took her hand.
    “I know” she said with confidence. “Wait tell you see my outfit for tomorrow night” She replied.
    “Tomorrow?” I said really confused.
    “Tomorrow” she repeated as if I was going to remember. “My birthday” she finally said. I was so shamed how could I forget her birthday.
    “Baby how could you forget…you said you was going to sing” she said making a sad face.
    “Hey don’t worry… I will be there” I said pulling her into a hug.
    “Ok” she said getting all happy again. After that we were just about to walk in the club when Tionna stopped. Oh my goodness what now.

“Wait something’s wrong” she said looking back.
    “Yeah…You’re here” Drake said rolling his eyes. I looked and he and he shrugged his shoulders. “What…It was supposed to be guy’s night” he said.
    “Where are the paparazzi” she said looking around.
    “Oh God tell me you did not blog about this” Drake said and as soon as he said that the paparazzi pulled up. Once they started taking pictures Tionna started posing but me and Drake started to make our way into the club.

7StarStruck (update June 23] Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:43 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

She is so wrong for that.
    I would have made a scene
    to cause her to feel shamed
    if I was him... She wants
    fame and glory...add asap

8StarStruck (update June 23] Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:58 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

---Reading!

9StarStruck (update June 23] Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:27 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

omgg she know shes wrong for tht!
    ...wonder how Ang nd Trey will bump heads?
    will they at all? hopee so.

add soon plz!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

10StarStruck (update June 23] Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:21 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

“So what are your plans for tonight girls” My grandmother asked as she walked into the room with me and Faith.
    “Grandma…I was hoping that you would let us use your car so we can go to a party” Faith said as she went to give my grandmother a hug. I looked up from my book in total confusion. I didn’t know anything about a party tonight and I really didn’t feel like going out tonight. I was find with spending time with my grandmother and her new husband.
    “I don’t have a problem with that sweetie” she said kissing Faith on her check then walking out the room.

“Faith I don’t know how your going cause you sure can’t drive by yourself” I said looking back down at the page I was on.
    “Your going to drive me” she said going over to her bags.
    “Like hell I am” I said not bothering to look up at her. There was no way mom was going to let her go without me. She sure wasn’t going to drop her and let her go to a club alone. “I’m tired of you talking about any Trey Songz…I damn sure don’t wanna meet him” I said flipping the page.
    “If you do…I’ll stop talking about Trey the entire trip” She said walking over to my bed and sitting at the foot of it.
    “Are you serious” I said looking up at her.
    “Please Angel” She said bagging.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we pulled up to the club, the line outside was crazy. We parked across the street from the club so it was easy to leave afterwards. I decided to let Faith drive to the club since it was her who really wanted to come here.
    “Are you coming” She said reaching into the backseat of my grandmothers impala to grab her things.
    “No…Imma giving you a hour and 30 minutes.” I said really wanting to give her less than that. She slipped on her jacked and opened the car door.
    “yeah whatever” she said as she closed the car door and made her way to the club.

StarStruck (update June 23] 11ify80

“I don’t know about this son” My homie Drake said as we sat across the street from the club. “We shouldn’t be here” He said turning of the car engine.
    “Really” I said looking towards him.
    “Yeah bruh…I mean we should be back at your place chilling at that party your parents are giving” He said shaking his head.
    “So now you wanna party with my parents” I said with a chuckle
    “Im just saying…you don’t need to be in the sight of the paparazzi if you wanna get this movie deal” He said looking out the window and pointing to the paparazzi taking pictures of everyone that walked through the doors.
    “Look I promised Tionna that I was going to sing for her party…After that we can leave ok” I said getting my stuff.
    “Yeah whatever” Drake said as he got out the car walking towards the door of the club.

The plan was for him to go in and open the back door for me. I wasn’t about let the paparazzi see me. I waited behind the club about a good five minutes until Drake came and opened the door. We dapped out then walked into the club.

“So what song you doing” He asked as we walked towards the stage.
    “Invented sex” I replied. Right after that the music started to blast through the club speakers. The announcer said my name as the special guess and it was off we went.
    After I song, I went over to Tionna and wished her a happy birthday. She was just about to hold a long ass conversation when Drake came and pulled my arm.

“Thanks bruh” I said while laughing
    “What would you do without me.”He said with a smile.

Drake went through the front door to get the car and I went through the back. We were really rushing to get back to my place. I swung the back door open and on accident hit something. I looked down and she was trying to sit up as she rubbed her forehead. Oh Shit…What did I just do!!!

11StarStruck (update June 23] Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:04 pm

TheBee

TheBee

haha she just got struck by a star lmao

12StarStruck (update June 23] Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:56 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

LOL...AWW THATS JACKED HOW
    SHE GETS KNOCKED IN THE HEAD...
    ADD ASAP

13StarStruck (update June 23] Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:12 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

lol i might post another add later tonight

14StarStruck (update June 23] Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:28 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

YAY...

Can't wait.

15StarStruck (update June 23] Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:05 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

“What the hell” I said sitting up. My eyes were closed as I rubbed my head.
    “Damn…Are you ok lil momma...Did I just hit you” I heard someone say. I opened my eyes but my vision was a little blurry.
    “No…the door just up and hit my by its self” I said looking up at the dude. He was looking around to see if anyone had witnessed what just happened I guess…when I noticed who he was.
    “Wait…you’re...” I was cut off by him putting his hand over my mouth.
    “I’ll give you front row seats and a back stage pass to my next concert if you don’t scream my name” He said.
    “I don’t wanna see your concert” I said pushing his hand away. Just then I seen head lights and a car coming towards us.

“What the hell happened” The dude said as he hopped out the car. At this time Trey was helping me off the ground.
    “I need to get her to a doctor” Trey said helping me in the car.
    “Who is this” Drake said walking towards the car with us.
    “What is your name” Trey asked putting the seat belt on me.
    “Angel” I said rubbing my head.
    “Well nice to meet you Angel” He said starting up the car.
    “Wait…My sister” I said with my hand on my head. “ I need to go and get Faith” I said trying to get out of the car but he wouldn’t let me.
    “Drake go in the club and get her sister Faith…Make sure she gets home ok.
    “Yeah sure whatever “Drake said walking back towards the club.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Well everything looks good” the doctor said taking one last look at me.
    “So she is ok” Trey said pulling back the blinds.
    “Yes...Now out” The doctor said pulling the blinds back to where it was.
    “There are no signs of head trauma and I’m curtain you don’t have a concussion” He said with a smile. I simply nodded my head. “I just want you to keep a ice pack on your head until that bump goes down” he said.
    “So she is good” Trey said coming in again.
    “Yes….Out Trey” The doctor said turning to look at him.
    “Wait do you to know each other” I asked.
    “He’s married to my sister” Trey said with a smile. The doctor rolled his eyes and smiled.
    “I’ll be right back with your ice pack” the doctor said then left me and trey alone.
    “Ok” I said a little confused.

Just then Trey’s phone went off. He was looking around the room as if he didn’t hear it ringing.

“Are you going to get that” I said with a little attitude.
    “Oh yeah…be right back” he said leaving to go answer his phone. I rolled my eyes then fell back on the hospital be with a sigh. What A night!!

“Hello” I said answering my phone.
    “Trey where are you” My mother asked.
    “I had to make a little stop…I’m on my way” I said as I peeked into Angel’s room. She was laying back in the bed.
    “Ok well hurry….we need you here” She said then hung up. I sighed and put the phone back in my pocket.
    “Trey we have a problem” Derrick said as he walked towards me.
    “What” I said confused.
    “The paparazzi is in the waiting room” He said straight up.
    “Damn…lets me take your car so they won’t noticed us” I said holding up my keys to him.
    “I guess” Derrick said. “Here give this to Angel” he said handing over his keys and a Ice pack.

I took the ice pack and keys and then went into Angel’s room. I told her what was going on and she didn’t say anything. She just got out of the bed and said “Take Me Home”. What’s with this girl? If it was another girl they would be so excited to be here with me.

“Imma Bring you home…we just have to make a little stop first” I said leading her to Derricks car.

16StarStruck (update June 23] Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:22 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Ok i need another add please...

this is getting good...

17StarStruck (update June 23] Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:36 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

New page = new add

18StarStruck (update June 23] Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:58 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

“Are you serious….this is your house” I said looking around the beautiful home.
    “Yeah…why” Trey said walking by my side. I was amazed on how beautiful the inside was. There was a enormous picture of him on the wall that I was looking at until he started pulling my arm leading me up the stairs.

“What are you doing” I said trying to break his grip.
    “Just come on” He said leading me into a room. “Stay in here ok” he said as we entered the room.
    “Why…is this the best place you can hide me from your very important friends I said yanking my hand from him.
    “No…I’m not hiding you…I just don’t want these people to see you” He said closing the door.
    “Because I’m not a video vixen” I said crossing my arms over my chest.
    “No…I just don’t want them asking questions…They’re going to think you’re my new girlfriend...” He said turning around.
    “I’m not your girlfriend” I said with attitude
    “Exactly…This is the guest room…now be my guest…I’ll be right back” He said leaving out the room and closing the door behind him.

I rolled my eyes as he left out the guest room. I made my way over to the bed and laid back in it. I took my phone out of my pocket and checked the time. It was almost 2:30 and I was ready to get back to my grandmothers like now. I sighed and closed my eyes. What a night, I thought. If Faith wouldn’t have heard about this stupid ass party I wouldn’t be here. I thought with my eyes closed.

As I continued to think of how my night would have went without us going to that damn club, I started to hear music coming from the outside. I sat up in the bed and listened closely to see if I was really hearing the music. And I was. Got out of bed and slowly walked over to the balcony door. When I stepped outside and looked over the balcony, Trey’s backyard was filled with people and their attention was focused on him. He was singing one of his songs from his recent album. I recognized the song as One Love. As he performed, I don’t know how he knew I was watching but he looked up at me and smiled.

Once I was done I looked up to the guestroom balcony and she was gone. I went and shook a couple people hands and then off I went into the house. I went up to the guestroom and the door was still closed.

“You ready” I said opening the door. I looked around and she wasn’t there. “Damn” I said leaving out the room. I looked around the whole house and couldn’t find her. I then decided to go look on the outside.
    “Where are you going” I said as I finally found her entering into the garage.
    “Any where but here” She said walking over to one of the cars.
    “What did I do now” I Said closing the garage door that she had opened from inside the house.
    “You said you would take me home” she replied. “When!!” she said not waiting on a reply back from me.
    “Just pick a car I’ll take you home” I finally said getting real fed up with her attitude. She didn’t move. I rolled my eyes and opened the passenger door to my bmw. She rolled her eyes and got into the charger. What since did that really make.

Once we were on the road I was really getting tired of the silence. I turned on the radio and just then my song “I Need a Girl” came on. I started to sing alone with it.

“Really!!” Angel said looking towards me. I lowered the volume to the radio.
    “What…I thought you would like that” I said with a smile and a chuckle.
    “You thought I would be dying to ride in a car with Trey Songz as he sung one of his biggest hits..one problem with that…I’m not a Fan” She said looking back out the window.
    “You...don’t like my music” I asked.
    “No…I like your music…I’m just not crazy about you” She replied back.
    “But…You don’t even know me” I said looking her way.
    “Exactly” She said with a smile.
    “I think if you would get to know me you would like me” I said still looking at her from the corner of my eye.
    “Take this left” She said changing the subject.

19StarStruck (update June 23] Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:37 pm

~LOVEMEFIRST~

this good

add more please

20StarStruck (update June 23] Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:52 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

StarStruck (update June 23] 882 thanx guysz...lol

21StarStruck (update June 23] Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:36 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

This just keeps getting better and better...add asap

22StarStruck (update June 23] Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Sat May 01, 2010 5:15 pm

TheBee

TheBee

That was pretty funny to me

23StarStruck (update June 23] Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Sun May 02, 2010 3:47 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

typing up a add now!!!

24StarStruck (update June 23] Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Sun May 02, 2010 6:03 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Once I was inside, I headed straight for the Kitchen. I fixed a glass of juice and grabbed a bag of chips from the pantry. After closing the pantry door, I made why into the living room. I was just about to turn the TV on when I heard something tap against the window. I walked over to the window and looked out to see what was making the noise.

“Please just Go Away” I said opening the window to see trey standing outside of it.
    “I need a favor” he said looking up at me. “If you help me out I’ll pay you 5 thousand” he added.
    “It’s really not a favor if you’re paying for it” I said with a chuckle. He rolled his eyes
    “Just help me out Angel..Please” he begged. I rolled my eyes.
    “What do you need” I said with a sigh.

I opened the garage door and watched as he pulled his car in. Once he was finally in I closed the garage door back and waited for him to finally get out of the car.

“I don’t know how the paparazzi found me here” he said closing the door and following behind me into the house.
    “You’ll be out of here before morning right” I said opening the closet door and pulling out the step latter.
    “Yeah…hopefully no one would know I was here” He said standing there looking around.
    “I’ll know” I said dropping the blanket on top his head.
    “Yeah...Thanks anyways” he said grabbing the blanket before it hit the floor.
    “Yeah whatever” I said putting the step latter back and closing the closet door.
    “Hey…is there anything in those boxes that I can wear so when I do leave the paparazzi won’t notice me” he asked once we got back into the garage.
    “You can look” I said shrugging my shoulders. He went over to the boxes and started looking. It didn’t take him long to find something.
    “How I look” He said smiling with a hat on his head. I smiled back
    “That was my grandpa’s hat...He wore every time we went on our family fishing trip back home” I said still smiling.
    “Oh my bad” he said taking off the hat and handing it to me.
    “No…keep it...it looks kinda good on you” I said pushing his hand away.
    “Thanks I guess” he said turning around to pick up the blanket.
    “Anything else” I asked before I left.
    “Nah I’m good” he said with a smile.
    “Great” I said turning to leave.
    “Angel wait” he said grabbing my hand. I turned to look at him and all he did was smile.
    “Stop doing that” I said with attitude.
    “What am I doing” he said with a smile yet a confused look.
    “You know exactly what you’re doing Trey…I bet you do that to all the girls you meet….Give them that….that look and expect them to fall for you…but it’s not working with me…so stop” I said then walked off leaving him there still with that smile on his face.

Walking down the stairs this morning all I heard from the kitchen was “Faith can you go and get the syrup from out the garage”. My heart dropped. What if he was still in there? I ran down the stairs and right after Faith. When she heard the door open she looked back. When she noticed it was me she rolled her eyes.

“How was your lil cab ride” she asked still walking towards the garage
    “What cab ride” I said right behind her.
    “Stop playing stupid…I was this close to meeting Trey and out of nowhere Drake comes and tell me that you decide to go home in a cab.” She said with attitude.
    “I’ll make it up to you” I said stepping in front of her trying to get the remote to the garage.
    “And how will you do that” She said letting go of the remote.
    “Ugh….we’ll look up his favorite places and go look there” I said with a smile. “Mom and Grandma don’t even have to know” I said smiling.
    “What don’t we have to know” My mother said coming out of the house and taking the remote and opening the garage. Once I seen that his car was gone, I sighed with relief. My mother came out with the syrup in her hand and she was shaking her head.

“What’s up with you girls…” she said as she walked back towards the house. I shook my head and smiled. I was so happy that he was gone.
    “Me and grandma are going to do a little gardening today…why don’t you girls take the car and go to the beach” My mother said taking her seat next to my grandmother.
    “Really” Faith said all exited. My mother just smiled. After that she ran upstairs to change.
    “Are you serious” I said passing my grandmother and mother. They just smiled and laughted.

25StarStruck (update June 23] Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Sun May 02, 2010 8:36 pm

kaylee

Add soon
    it just keeps getting better and better!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum