Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Latest topics
    » TRUSTED stranger
    StarStruck (update June 23] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
    StarStruck (update June 23] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
    StarStruck (update June 23] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
    StarStruck (update June 23] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
    StarStruck (update June 23] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
    StarStruck (update June 23] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
    StarStruck (update June 23] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
    StarStruck (update June 23] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
    StarStruck (update June 23] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

StarStruck (update June 23]

+7
    ~LOVEMEFIRST~
    TheBee
    J'Adore
    pureSEDUCTION
    golden07
    __eyeCandy
    dezzy.baby1
    11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26StarStruck (update June 23] - Page 2 Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Mon May 03, 2010 9:21 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Yes another add must come soon...
    This is getting good. So when
    will Trey pop back into the picture

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

27StarStruck (update June 23] - Page 2 Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Sat May 08, 2010 10:05 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Working on a add...
    Im sooo busy at the moment getting things ready for graduation && finding a dress for a prom i will be attending
    Den on top of datt mii grandmother was rushed to the hospital

28StarStruck (update June 23] - Page 2 Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Sun May 09, 2010 9:59 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

my prom was this weekend..
    but i hope everything works in yur favor
    & i hope yur grandmother is okay...

29StarStruck (update June 23] - Page 2 Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Sun May 09, 2010 10:38 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

I hope your grandmother
    is okay...Take your time.
    We understand the circumstances...

30StarStruck (update June 23] - Page 2 Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Thu May 20, 2010 7:44 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

.Thanks for understanding you guys!!!
    Mii grandmother is doing well
    Prom was ok...wasnt better than mii prom
    And GRADUATION WAS AMAZING!!!!

Im now up for working on a new add so please bare with me i will have a add for yew guys soon!!!!

31StarStruck (update June 23] - Page 2 Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Thu May 20, 2010 11:00 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

I so cannot wait because this story is the bomb... bom
    Add asap and so happy to hear your grandmother
    doing better as well...

32StarStruck (update June 23] - Page 2 Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Thu May 20, 2010 11:03 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

NEW PAGE = NEW ADD

33StarStruck (update June 23] - Page 2 Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:07 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

.okae so im back!!
    hopefully you guys haven't seen this movie yet so i can continue writing dis!

34StarStruck (update June 23] - Page 2 Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:02 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

.Typing up a new add!!!!!!

35StarStruck (update June 23] - Page 2 Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:03 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

yayyy !

http://shamsthecutieee.tumblr.com

36StarStruck (update June 23] - Page 2 Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:24 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

StarStruck (update June 23] - Page 2 Ezr6gl

Its been a couple of days since i promised my sister that i would help her in her search for Trey. All she has been doing for these pass three days was stay on the computer looking up places that Trey was known to be.

Since i had this peace and quiet i decide to catch up on reading my Twilight Eclipse book. I was just about to get into the 8th chapter when she came into the room and jumped on the bed.

"Okay sis..we stayed in the house for to long...lets go out" Faith said with a smile. Something was up.
    "And where would you like to go dear sister" I said marking the page i was on and closing my book. I sat up in bed and looked her in the eye. She smiled.
    "The beach" She said smiling even harder now. I rolled my eyes. I really wasn't in the mood for the beach today.
    "Are you serious" I complained.
    "Yuuup...you promised you would make it up to me so i wanna go to the beach" She said getting out the bed and going over to her bags. I guess she was looking for her two piece.
    "I guess Faith" I said picking up my bag from the side of the bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once at the beach, I seen that it wasn't as crowed as i thought it was. It was a really nice day today so im happy that Faith decided to come out today!

"Where is he...this is one of his hot spots" Faith said looking around the semi crowed beach.
    "Umm who are you looking for" I said walking over to her said and putting my shades on.
    "Trey..Duhh" she said walking off. I rolled my eyes and made my way over to a chair.

"Hello" I said to the man sitting next to me. He was wearing this old hat and shades.
    "Was someone sitting here" I asked. but i didnt get a reply.
    "I take that as a no" I said putting my beach bag down besides me. "Isn't this such a beautiful day" i said digging in my bag. Once i found what i was looking for i looked over to the man beside me.
    "Don't you think so" I asked him. He just shrugged his shoulders alittle and moved around. "Oh im sorry did i wake you" I asked and he shook his head. I smiled.
    "Good..well do you mind rubbing this sun screen on my back." I said waving the bottle in his face. He smiled and pulled down his shades some. I smiled back.
    "How did you know it was me" Trey asked with a little laughter in his voice.
    "The hat" I simply said.

37StarStruck (update June 23] - Page 2 Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:25 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

.imma do another add later!

38StarStruck (update June 23] - Page 2 Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:39 pm

kaylee

cant wait for the add

39StarStruck (update June 23] - Page 2 Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:03 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

lol another add please

40StarStruck (update June 23] - Page 2 Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:45 am

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

"Remember thats my grandfathers hat" I said with a smile and sitting back in the chair.
    "Oh yeah" Trey said looking at me. I looked his way and he smiled.
    "Why are you here...Go home" I said putting my shades on.
    "I tryed...the paparazzi are every where...and if i was to leave the would notice my car" He said with a sigh.
    "Oh" I replied. Once the silence came I closed my eyes and let the sun hit my face.
    "So...what kind of car you in" He asked.
    "Really Trey...you want my car" I said opening my eyes and taking my shades off to look him in the eye.
    "Yeah...I just need to get home..And i'll bring it right back" He said. He was really serious. I sighed.
    "Give me your keys." I said extending my hand to him.
    "What why" he said kind of confused.
    "Because...if your leaving with our car...you are not leaveing us here with out one." I said with a smirk. He thought about it for a minute or two then handed the keys to his car over. I got up and went to where Faith was and dropped the keys in her bag and got ours out.

"Come on" I said walking back over to Trey with the keys in my hand.

p.s. Another add in the morning

41StarStruck (update June 23] - Page 2 Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:21 am

kaylee

i love this story cant wait for another add

42StarStruck (update June 23] - Page 2 Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:25 am

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

they might as well hook up because angel is the only girl who doesnt care about him being famous
    she a true female lol....add soon plz im lovin this story. Basketball

43StarStruck (update June 23] - Page 2 Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:33 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

StarStruck (update June 23] - Page 2 11ify80

I followed behind her as she lead the way to her car. It wasn't long until we reached the black impala.

"Have it back here in a hour" She said placing the keys in my hand with a smile. I was just about to answer her when i spotted them. Damn.
    "Get in the car" I said pushing her over to the passenger side.
    "What Why" she complained as she got in. I closed the door to her side. I then ran over to the drivers side and got in.
    "Fuck bruh" I said pullin my shades down. I looked over at Angel and she was confused. The look she held on her face was just to cute.
    "What the fuck is going on Trey" She said hitting my arm.
    "The paparazzi....the by my car" I said looking around the car to see if their was anything to disguise ourselves. I finally found a scarf and gave it to Angel. "Put that over your head" I damanded as i started up the car.

StarStruck (update June 23] - Page 2 Ezr6gl

I really couldnt believe this. I was off with him again. As we pulled out of the parking spot the paparazzi ran up to the car hoping to spot Trey. I put my head down once one of them came to my window. I guess the scarf on my head and my grandpa's hat made us look like totally different people.

"Fuck...how do they keep finding me" He said driving off.
    "My 15 year old sister can find you..so" I said with a little laughter in my voice.
    "Whatever man" He said looking at me for a quick second and then back to the road.
    "So how long do i have to ride with you today" I said placing my bag in the back seat.
    "Just long enough for the paparazzi to leave the beach." He replyed back.
    "Great" I sighed.
    "Lets go do something...what all have you seen since you been here" He asked making a turn down some street.
    "Umm nothing really" I said trying to figure out where we were going.
    "Really" He said with a smile. "Guess im bout to show you around my town" He said looking at the road with a smile.

Before I knew it we were driving around in beverly hills. We walked around on the star walk on Hollywood blvd. We were having an amazing time. Good thing i had my camera. We also went to the Hollywood sign and took pictures. I really was having a nice time.

"What a good day" I said as we made our way back to the beach. I looked over to him and he smiled. It was quiet for a minute then he finally said something.
    "Its not any more" Trey said looking out the rear view mirror. "Damn...who do they keep finding me" He continued.
    "Look dont worry just keep driving and try to lose them" I said looking back and seeing the black vans behind us.

44StarStruck (update June 23] - Page 2 Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:53 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

good adds...stupid paparazzi...

45StarStruck (update June 23] - Page 2 Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:55 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

.upz StarStruck (update June 23] - Page 2 442957

46StarStruck (update June 23] - Page 2 Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:54 am

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

So II Just started reading This Story And I fuQki LO ve IT soooooooo.....Add More

47StarStruck (update June 23] - Page 2 Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:18 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

.working on add!!!!!!!!!!

48StarStruck (update June 23] - Page 2 Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:10 pm

kaylee

yes....cant wait

49StarStruck (update June 23] - Page 2 Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:16 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

.srry guys i cant do a add at diss time both mii desktop nd laptop has a virus nd im on mii ipod!! So as soon as i get dem fixed up i will give yew guys a few adds!!! Please snt hate me!! Lol

50StarStruck (update June 23] - Page 2 Empty Re: StarStruck (update June 23] Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:38 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

.my computer has just came iN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Im like sooo ready tew add to diss if i dnt add tonite it will be friday!!
    reason cause i have been wrking more hours

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum