Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
NEW STORY COMING SOON!-(MAKING IT OUT) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
NEW STORY COMING SOON!-(MAKING IT OUT) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
NEW STORY COMING SOON!-(MAKING IT OUT) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
NEW STORY COMING SOON!-(MAKING IT OUT) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
NEW STORY COMING SOON!-(MAKING IT OUT) Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
NEW STORY COMING SOON!-(MAKING IT OUT) Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
NEW STORY COMING SOON!-(MAKING IT OUT) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
NEW STORY COMING SOON!-(MAKING IT OUT) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
NEW STORY COMING SOON!-(MAKING IT OUT) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW STORY COMING SOON!-(MAKING IT OUT)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NEW STORY COMING SOON!-(MAKING IT OUT) Empty NEW STORY COMING SOON!-(MAKING IT OUT) Mon May 17, 2010 10:54 pm

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

Main characters-
Lauren-17
Roland-18

neighborhood:suburbs
plot:Lauren Mel Garnett is new to Professions & Fine Arts,its her senior year and she's ready to kick it off just right.her dream of becoming an actress was going to come true one way or another..L just moved in with her dad over the summer to get away from the streets of Brooklyn and her mom(long story)...she hopes to fit in and enjoy a new start little does lauren know she's going to reach new heights,n maybe lows...

banner coming tomorrow

i will start the story tomorrow i promise

tell me what you guys think of my idea of the story..it can be a good critique or a bad one i just want to make a story that yall wuld have interest in...

surreall princess prductions
2010-under the influence!

2NEW STORY COMING SOON!-(MAKING IT OUT) Empty Re: NEW STORY COMING SOON!-(MAKING IT OUT) Mon May 17, 2010 10:57 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Ok..well once you start on it i'll be
able to give a better critique.

Can't wait for the new story to come
aboard.

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

3NEW STORY COMING SOON!-(MAKING IT OUT) Empty Re: NEW STORY COMING SOON!-(MAKING IT OUT) Mon May 17, 2010 11:21 pm

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

thanx janae!

4NEW STORY COMING SOON!-(MAKING IT OUT) Empty Re: NEW STORY COMING SOON!-(MAKING IT OUT) Tue May 18, 2010 11:33 am

kaylee

i think that its a good idea, ready to see where it goes.
Cant wait for the add!!!!

J'Adore

J'Adore

sounds pretty gudd, cant wait for the add

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

thanks!!! ive read some of your stories too...your a great writer Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum