Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
The Four Seasons Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
The Four Seasons Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
The Four Seasons Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
The Four Seasons Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
The Four Seasons Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
The Four Seasons Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
The Four Seasons Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
The Four Seasons Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
The Four Seasons Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Four Seasons

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Four Seasons Empty The Four Seasons Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:37 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

The Four Seasons
-The Ladies-

A'Mani Loraine Hampton

Leié [Lee-A] Melanie Montaj [Montaj, like Minja]

Léleen [Lay-Leen] Nicole Roberts

Keyshia Moné Wright

-The Story Continues-

Last edited by #TrayvonMartin. on Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:55 pm; edited 5 times in total

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

2The Four Seasons Empty Re: The Four Seasons Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:40 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

A'Mani

I walked through the door, rolling my eyes as I passed by the officer who had unnecessarily body searched me for an over the phone jail visitation. 

"Seat 8." His husky voice said. Although being searched and feeling assaulted by the law pissed me off, I had a bigger problem.  I sat in the chair and glared at him. He picked up the phone, awaiting for me to do the same. I rolled my eyes and pick the phone up, placing it to my face. 

"Thanks for coming to see me," he started, "how you been?" 

"Why did you call me?" I asked. My emotions showing in my face. 

"It was either you or my mom. I don't want her to know I'm in here, again." 

"So you thought I wanted to hear this shit?" I asked coldly. 

"Mani don't act like tht." he said as I starred in his sky blue eyes. 

"I'm not acting Careef! I'm sick of this. Why is it so hard for you to get it together?"  

"Look im trying! I try Mani dont sit there and act like I dont! I gotta lie just to get a damn job!" 

I sat back in the chair shaking my head. "So what did you do Reef?" I asked. 

"Caught with a gun." 

"You always seem to surprise me. You are such a liar!"

"Don't even accuse me of no shit, aaight? It aint even what you think so chill. I got pulled over and they found Zieks gun in the glove box. Thought it was mines and arrested me on the spot. Fucked up my probation."  he said, slamming his fist on the counter. "I don't know what's gonna happen."

"well I hope it all works out for you Careef." I said carelessly. 

"I don't know how long I'll be here. I know we're not on  talking terms for real, but can I call you? I mean, will you answer if I call?"

"Guess we'll have to see."

"Why you so nonchalant Mani? Damn!"

"Because I'm sitting here looking at your ass in the same damn predicament you were suppose to avoid! I'm taking care of our two year old son on my own!  Talkin about you try! How about you stop trying and fuckin do!" I slammed the phone on the hook. "Goodbye Careef."

if one day "A'Mani" link does not work, she's Regina Hall
Careef is Micheal Ealy

Last edited by #TrayvonMartin. on Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:28 pm; edited 3 times in total

3The Four Seasons Empty Re: The Four Seasons Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:04 pm

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

I love it already. Careef needs to get his stuff together but maybe he's a changed man

4The Four Seasons Empty Re: The Four Seasons Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:10 am

SexyT

SexyT

Ok so Careef a damn fool!!
He better be telling the truth...poor girl taking care of her son alone!!
Add more soon!

5The Four Seasons Empty Re: The Four Seasons Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:36 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Leié

"My child is used to this lifestyle, why the hell should she have to lower her standards because her selfish father decided to run off with some tramp?" I exploded as I pushed the door to the court house open, making my exit. 

"Mrs. Montaj it's essential that you not panic. Every thing you and your kids need will be provided to you,  I'll be sure of that." my lawyer reassured me.  

"You better!" I snapped as I turned in my  hills. "If I don't get paid, you don't either. Now you think about that." I continued to my Mercedes Benz. "Fuckin asshole!" I screamed as I hit my steering wheel. I pulled away from the curb,  headed to my home. 

"What the hell?" I questioned as my car began to shake a bit. I pulled over to the side of the road just before it turned off. "Dammit!" I exhaled deeply, I don't know the first thing about cars. A knock on my window made me jump. I looked up to see my  soon to be ex-husband, Micah. I rolled my window down, "Yes, Micah?" I questioned. 

"I saw you stop, everything okay?" he asked. 

"My car stopped, I don't know what's wrong with it. " I said. 

"Try cranking it up, you probably just need a jump off."

"Jump off huh?" You're good at , I said to myself. "Micah don't even bother, I'll call triple A. Why were you following me anyway?"

"We just came from the same place, and we live in the same home, unless you plan on changing that?" 

"Like I said, I'll call triple A."

"Leié pop the hood, you're still my wife and I'm not about to leave you out here. It's about to start raining anyway, you really wanna wait?" I rolled my eyes and popped the hood. A few minutes later, my car was started. "When we get home don't turn it off. Let it run for 20 more minutes." I nodded my head and watched his defined frame jog back to his car. 

I pulled into the driveway with Micah behind me. I left the car running as I stepped out. "Daddy!" our daughter, Island, yelled as she ran from our neighbor's backyard. "I'm so glad you're home! Guess what I did today!" she exclaimed as he took her into his arms and walk towards me. "What?" he said just as eager to hear it as she was to tell it. "Me and Briana went to the aquarium!" she said excitedly. "Did you have fun?" he asked. "Uh huh." Island said as she nodded her head yes. "How about you tell me and mommy all about it. Give mommy a kiss," Micah said as he leaned Island towards me. She kissed me on my cheek as I did her. Micah walked ahead of me as I watched him with our daughter. 

I looked over at Lisa who had just came from her backyard. "Thanks Lis!" I said. "Any time, hey, Marcus and I are having a cook out this Saturday, you all are welcomed to come."

"Okay, thanks. We'll be there. See you girl." I said saying goodbye. I walked into the living room as Island gave a full description of her day at the aquarium. It wasn't long before Island had talked herself to sleep.  I was in the kitchen preparing dinner when Micah leaned on the counter top. 

"Leié I don't want to get a divorce."

"I guess we don't always get what we want, do we?" I said as I turned the stove on. 

"Island has no idea what's going on. And I don't want her to. I want to be in my daughter's life but I don't want to put her through a custody battle. Can we at least try to work this out before we end our marriage? I already called a couples therapists." he said. He was right, I didn't want to put Island through a custody battle. 

"Okay, but you're still sleeping in the guest room. " I said as I seasoned the fish I was about to grill. Micah smiled and kissed my cheek before he grabbed a knife and began chopping the greens. I laughed. 

"You are doing that so wrong. Your suppose to do it like this," I said placing my hand on his. 

"Oooooo," Island said as she peeped over the couch. "Now you have to kiss her," her giggling voice said. Micah looked at me and smiled as he pulled me into him and kissed my lips. "Ewwwww!" Island laughed as she ran to her room. 

Our lips separated and my eyes blinked. He and I hadn't shared a kiss like that in a while. I silently exhaled as my mind twirled. Was I ready to give this up?

Leie - Reagan Gomez
Island - Gomez's daughter
Micah - Trey Songz

Last edited by #TrayvonMartin. on Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

6The Four Seasons Empty Re: The Four Seasons Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:01 am

SexyT

SexyT

I'm very much interested in this story! The characters are all different and very intriguing. This marriage doesn't seem like its over. I can totally relate to your new add though, I'm not married but my relationship is rocky! lol...We trying to make it work for our daughter! So I can totally see Leie is coming from. Good add girl! I love it when I can relate to stories!!!
More needed!!

Very Happy

7The Four Seasons Empty Re: The Four Seasons Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:42 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Aww! I'm happy you can relate. Just keep God first. Don't put yourself through anything you wouldn't want your daughter to put herself through if she was older Smile

Loves ya much! Thanks for the support! Still on my phone so I'll add ASAP.

8The Four Seasons Empty Re: The Four Seasons Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:08 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

FINALLY CAUGHT UP. Love the different scenarios. Both dealing with children. Many don't realize the effects separation leaves on a child's life, especially when so much is going on. Love the way u unveiled each character. Keep it rolling. Much love.

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

9The Four Seasons Empty Re: The Four Seasons Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:49 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Adding now! Hopefully I can get a computer mouse from Walmart or best buy soon so I can add the adds to the other stories that I already typed.

Thanks for the support!

10The Four Seasons Empty Re: The Four Seasons Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:56 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Léleen

I looked at my phone and rolled my eyes. Jamal was suppose to meet me here an hour ago. Yet and still, after knowing damn well he wasn't coming,  I sat alone at this bar. I twirled the tooth pic in the small shot glass with my finger. This was bullshit. "Excuse me, is anyone sitting here?" a masculine voice spoke from behind me. I turned around only to be disappointed. 

"Oh, no." I replied nonchalant. He took the seat next to me at the bar and ordered a Royál strong. "Long day?" I asked. "You have no idea." he said, paying the bartender. He took a sip of his strong drink. Squinting his eyes, he swallowed. There was a silence  between the two of us. Only the slow music of the band and the "Love Jones" poet. 

"So, why are you alone?" he asked. I know he is not grilling me for the exact same thing he's doing. "I" I started, I looked over at him, "I was stood up tonight. I guess he had better things to do." I said, finally being honest with myself. "What? Nah, your too pretty to be stood up. Maybe he-" he started to say until I cut him off. "Please, I've thought about all of the maybes and what ifs. He's where he wants to be." I said looking away from him. 

"Well perhaps his absence will allow for someone else's presence." he said with a genuine smile, "I'm Gabriel," he said offering his hand. "Léleen," I said, placing my hand in his. "Léleen. That's a beautiful name. So tell me Léleen, what has you ordering shot after shot?" he asked. I laughed lightly. 

"Some guys are just, assholes," I said, once again playing with the tooth pic. "I guess you go through the the bad ones to apriciate the good one ." Gabriel looked at me as if he was shocked. "But what do I know, I'm just a 21 year old who's had too much to drink," I looked at my phone, "It's getting late, he's not coming, and I should go. I start classes tomorrow." I said, placing my phone in my small purse. "

"No, I think you're right. If you go through the bad, you appreciate the good."  he said as I got off of the bar stool. "I also think you should stay," he said. I looked him, I really looked at him. He wasn't a bad looking guy, actually, he was pretty handsome. "I really have to go-"

"You know, it's so easy to say no. Why not try something different and just say, yes?" He said with an innocent look. "Just thirty minutes, if you're not feeling it, we'll both go our separate ways." he said. I inhaled deeply. "We can get a booth, and I'll buy your dinner. Just a friendly gesture. I mean, neither of us has anything to lose." he said with a gentle smile. We sat in the leather booth across from each other. 

"So you know my story, who has you drinking so strong?" I asked. "It was more of a celebration, my divorce was finalized today," he said proudly. "And that's a good thing?" I asked confused. "Not two years ago. But I've learned to live with it and get over it." he finished. "Live with what?" I asked. I loved hearing about other peoples drama. "I found out my wife was sitting in her boss' lap and that my two year old son, wasn't my two year old son." he said. "Damn, I'm sorry. But damn," I said wondering why the hell a woman would cheat on this beautiful man. "I guess she was chasing money. I had a lot more when we were married but I got laid off, and I had to take a lower paying job. I guess it wasn't good enough for her." 

"But the point is, you found another job, the vows say for better or for worst. It sounds like you did your part, she just wasn't  ready." 

"Maybe you're right. But, that chapter of my life is over. And I'm looking forward and looking to God." he said with a smile. 

"Amen to that." I smiled. Gabriel was definitely a far cry from the guys I was used to. And that was a good thing. We sat and talked and that thirty minutes turned into closing time, 2am. 

"I'd love to do this again. Can I buy you lunch sometime this week?" Gabriel asked as we exited the bar. "I can see that happening in the near future." I said as we walked towards my car.  "Can I get your number?" he asked, gesturing his phone towards me. I put my number in his phone and returned it to him. He opened my door for me. "May I have a hug goodnight?" he asked. I smiled, "Sure." Oh this man smells so good. He feels good. Goodness. Our embrace ended. "Let me give you my number." he said, looking down at me. I soon had my phone back. "Drive home safe, call if...if you feel the need to. Send me text to let me know you made it home safe," he smiled. 

"Will do," I blushed as he closed my door. I smiled as Gabriel walked towards his car. My phone began to ring. Picking it up, I figured it was Gabriel. "Jamal" My phone read. "Are you fuckin serious?" I questioned aloud. I tossed my phone in the passenger seat and pulled off.

Leileen = Lauren London
Gabriel = Common

Last edited by #TrayvonMartin. on Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:23 pm; edited 3 times in total

11The Four Seasons Empty Re: The Four Seasons Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:06 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

That was beautiful. His demeanor is so delicious. Lol. He is obviously a lil older so i wonder what the perks gonna b for the two of them even though i.have a feeling jamal might come up with a good excuse. Love the add hun.

12The Four Seasons Empty Re: The Four Seasons Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:49 pm

SexyT

SexyT

that was good. at least her evening wasn't completely ruined!
add more cuz i'd like to know why Jamal never showed up and what Gabriel will do next...

13The Four Seasons Empty Re: The Four Seasons Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:43 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Keyshia

"No, Lé, that's not fair. I am not about to lower my standards. If I would've stayed with Keith, I would've been settling. There's a man out there that I won't have to lower my standards for," I said as I looked out of the window. "Well have you ever thought that he had to lower his standards for you?" I looked at her like she was crazy. "Yes honey, you're not perfect. And as highly as you think of yourself, there's someone higher who would look at you and say 'I can do better than this'. But 'this' isn't your assets it's you. The real you. If you judge people by their net worth, you're gonna be alone; looking for a man that doesn't exist." 

I shook my head, "Whatever,  Like this, a homeless black man. He could be whatever he wants, and yet he chooses to be on the lower side of society." I said shaking my head at the man dressed in a grey overcoat and ruggid clothing. "Keyshia, every homeless person isn't homeless because they choose to be. Everybody has a history. You need to remind yourself that that could've been you." My good but young friend Léleen said before rolling her eyes. "Here comes Jamal," she said in a snotty tone. I looked at the homeless man once more, wondering what his "history" was. 

"Hey, I left something in the office. I'll leave you too alone," I said placing a twenty dollar bill on the table. 

"What? Where are you really going? And don't leave me with this fool!" Lé said as he approached. 

" I gotta go, call me when you leave," I grabbed my purse and made my way out. I looked both ways after exiting, wondering where had he gone. The side walk was crowded. There he is I thought to myself. I walked towards him. He leaned on a building smoking a cigaret. I stopped when I noticed small kids coming towards him. 

He tossed the cigaret before they made it to him. I watched as they followed him to the hot dog stand. He bought the three of them hot dogs and shared a small conversation. They soon passed on and he replaced himself back on the side of the building. I watched as he patted his body, probably looking for his cigarette box. 

"Excuse me," I spoke as I approached him. He didn't respond, he acted as if he hadn't heard me at all. "Excuse me, sir," I spoke again, now only a few feet away from him. He looked at me, and then around himself. 

"You talking to me?" he asked. I smiled a bit. 

"Yes, I'm talking to you." 

"Umm, okay." he said in an uneasy tone. His expression was as if he was a bit unsure of what was going on or what to expect. Truth was, neither did I. "Are you lost or something? I know this city like the back of my hand." he said. He was tall, dark, kinda rough around the edges. He needed a shave and a nice trim. 

"Um, yes, actually," I said. I Hadn't figured out how I'd approach him, so I took this one. "Can you show me around? I don't really have a destination, I'm only site seeing." I smiled. 

"You sure you want 'me' to show you?" he asked. 

"Yea, you seem safe." I replied with a slight smile. 

"You have a lot to learn young lady." he said adding a smile. 

He showed me places that I had been before, but none the less I acted surprised. He was a gentleman though, he even made me walk on the inside of the sidewalk, placing himself closer to the traffic. That was the first time I had ever had a man do that. He knew the city so well, he made me notice things about the buildings and parks that I had never noticed before. I offered him dinner to pay him back for the tour. Of course he denied but I sweet talked him into it. 

"I didn't bring any money-"

"I told you, it's on me, that's final." I said with a smile. Although his attire wasn't the best, he didn't smell, so that was a plus. He held a good conversation and spoke so well. We both ordered and gave our menus to the waiter. 

"I have a confession to make," I started. 

"This isn't your first time here? In the city" he said, cutting me off. 

"How'd you know?" I asked shocked. 

"Miss, I see you everyday, you just never notice the background." he said, leaving me speechless. "So why did you really come to me today? You walk right pass me any other day." he put me between a rock and a hard place. I had no idea how to come clean. 

"I," I said with absolutely no real answer. "I just noticed you, and I wanted to know your story." I said honestly and also hoping he wouldn't get offended. 

"My story?" he asked. 

"I've noticed you before, and I want to know how you got, 'here'." I said trying to pick my words carefully. 

"Here as in homeless?" he asked in a defended tone. 

"...Yes." he paused for a moment, calculating his thoughts. 

"I'm sorry, I had no right to lie to you and expect you to-"

"I had a good paying job, wife, baby on the way. I helped a lot of the people who are wealthy today, get there. I worked as an investment specialist and also in business management. I was the guy they called when their business was about to fall apart, & I put them back in line." he said pausing. He looked down at the table. "One day my wife came home and told me that it was a boy, and that it probably wasn't mine. She was having an affair with one of my business partners and was leaving me for him. That night she left and for two days no one knew where she was." he stopped as I notice his eyes water. "I gotta call and they said they found her car....it had flipped into a ditch and no one noticed. For two whole days no one noticed she was there." I could hear the hurt in his voice as he continued to speak. "Her lover aimed the investigation towards me. The investigation was all over CNN. No one wanted to be acquainted with me after that. I lost my job. Ran out of money. Only family I have is my sister, we don't talk at all though." he said looking back up to me. 

"I'm so sorry," I said placing my hand on his. 

"Why? I'm not. I got over it."

-----------------

"Keyshia, I can't stay here, you don't even know me. I can't sleep on your couch." he said as he looked at the leather couch calling his name. 

"I prayed on it. You never know when your entertaining angels." I smiled. "Besides, you seem like you have a good heart, and my grandmother would roll over in her grave if I let you go back to the streets without at least offering you a place to stay the night." I said placing my hands on my hips. 

"So this is an offer? Well I decline." he said turning around. 

"Wait, Ian don't go," I said. 

"Why not? I'm not about to be one of your, your projects! I know why you're doing this, I don't need any hand outs!" he said angered. 

"I think you deserve another chance at life, a chance that you're not willing to give yourself. Even the best of us need help. So help me help you, and stop being so stubborn." I said looking into his eyes. 

Srry so late nd for typos!

Keyshai = Taraji P. Henson
Ian = Idris Elba

Last edited by #TrayvonMartin. on Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

14The Four Seasons Empty Re: The Four Seasons Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:54 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

That add was sooo good. You would never think of pulling someone off the street to hear a story. I mean it was AWESOME the way you wrote it. What's going to happen to Ian though. She said one night but it might be longer, especially when he take a shower, shape of his facial hair, and put on a fresh pair of clothing. But will he refuse it all? Im ready for another add ladybug

15The Four Seasons Empty Re: The Four Seasons Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:33 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Had read this days back but hadn't had time to write anything!
I love the way you added a new character to the story. And this is something most people will not do...invite a homeless person into thier homes.

I cannot wait to learn more about him...I'm sure his going to be a big hit

16The Four Seasons Empty Re: The Four Seasons Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:25 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

4 seasons, 4 women different like the seasons Smile. Lol I cuddnt think of anything else. Loved the replies. Started school today its so crazy lol. Thanks ladies adding now Smile

17The Four Seasons Empty Re: The Four Seasons Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:55 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Yea the first day of skool are always crazy. I know u will do fine though. And I do love all ur stories. U have such a creative flow. It's so nice to find someone with a talent such as urseld. I can't wait until Trey cd drop...woo hoo... I'm so excited (I know way off subject lol) n e ways much love can't wait to read.

18The Four Seasons Empty Re: The Four Seasons Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:17 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

A'mani 

"So what did he say?" a girlfriend of mine asked as I placed the clipboard on the counter. 

"He got caught with his brother's gun." I said nonchalant. 

"Girl please. I don't know why you still put up with his ass." she said, taking a fork full of roman noodles into her mouth. 

"Because he's the father of my child. I have a son and I want him to have a father figure. I guess thats why I keep giving his ass chance after chance. It's not even about me, it's about 'Cardi. I let Careef move in thinking 'If he has a place to stay, he won't have a reason to be on the streets. He'll come home to Careef and me,' wrong. I let this fool sleep in my guest room and he has the audacity to complain that he's not in bed with me." I said, almost surprising myself at the situation. "So I was like take it or leave it. He lefted it and I locked the door behind him. Three months later he's calling me from Metro." I said rolling my eyes. 

"Careef's a trip." Monica said as she tossed the bowl into the trash. 

"Girl." I said in agreement. I sat in the nurse station waiting for time to pass. I still had two hours to go from a twelve hour shift. My hours weren't the best but I worked four days a week, leaving three for just me and 'Cardi. 

"Excuse me," a masculine voice spoke. I lifted my eyes and was taken  away by the gentleman before me. He wasn't at all what I was used to, and it took me by surprise that I was attracted to him by just a first glance. 

"Shiiitttt," Monica hummed in a low voice, allowing only me to hear. I smiled at her comment, laughing my ass off inside. 

"Yes, how can I help you?" I asked. 

"My niece  is in one of these rooms, her name's Kelis Harris." he spoke, his eyes showing he was a bit worried. 

"Kelis, she's in room 319," I smiled. He exhaled deeply and nodded his head. 

"H-how is she? Dammit! I should've bought her something!" he said, obviously freaking out. 

"Wait, calm down. Kelis is doing fine, I'm actually her nurse, she should be out by tomorrow," I said trying to reassure him. 

"Could you do me a favor? Can you go down to the gift shop with me and help me pick something out for her? I don't know the first thing about little girls and I can't show up empty handed....I'm her favorite uncle," he said giving off a smirkish smile. He was cute, but was he crazy? I was not about to lose my job so he could go shopping for his niece! 

"I wish I could but I can't, I'm working right now, I can't leave-"

"It's okay, A'Mani," Monica said, saying my name a bit loud, "I can handle things here, it shouldn't take too long, right...what did you say your name was again?" this bitch. I thought to myself as I looked at her. 

"Carter," he said in his baritone voice. 

"Carter, well I guess you two better get to the gift shop." Monica smiled. I faked a smile and stood up. Carter opened the waist tall swinging door as I approached it. 

"After you," he smiled, showing his perfect pearly whites. 

"Thanks," I smiled as I walked out of the nurse station. I walked quickly, my eyes searching for the head nurse. She had worked here for the past fifteen years and thought she ran the damn place. I just didn't feel like hearing her shit. I had enough on my plate. I pressed the down button and waited impatiently. This shit was so awkward. The doors opened and we entered. I pressed the lobby button and the close button. He was too damn side tracked. Worried about a damn gift. Whatever, I just need to pick something out and get back. 

"Do you have any kids?" he asked. I smiled thinking of 'Cardi. 

"Yeah, I have a son, ZiCardi. Do you?"

"Nah, I haven't been so lucky. How old is he?" he asked. 

"He's two."

"Terrible twos? Oh no," he said sarcastically. 

"He's a hand full but he's my heart." I said right before the elevator chimed. 

I spoke to Donovan, the gift shop worker as I entered. I looked around for something pink. "What about this?" I asked, pointing to a soft pink ballerina teddy bear. 

"Ah she'd love that," he said picking it up, "It's perfect," he smiled, I guess imagining her happiness when she gets it, "I'll take it, and some of those pink balloons. Donovan checked Carter out, in both ways, then winked at me as Carter turned around. 

"A'Mani?" Aw shit I thought to myself. I'd know that voice from anywhere.   I turned around to see the head of nurses. "I don't pay you to shop," she said smartly. 

"I was just paying Donovan back for buying my lunch, I didn't take my break because I was working, I was the only one on the floor," I said partially lying and also giving her a hint that her ass had me working a 40 room floor alone.

"Mhhm," she said crooking her mouth to the left and folding her arms, shifting her weight to her left leg. She was heavy set with a short cut but wore her hair in a slicked back pony with a clip on bun. 

"Excuse me," I said with slight attitude as I walked passed her. I walked towards the elevator quickly, rolling my eyes as I heard her loud, aggravating, rooster mimicking laugh. I pressed the button and waited impatiently. Stepping in I pressed for the third floor. 

"Hey!" Carter yelled. Fighting my thought to press the close button, I pressed the open button. "Thanks," he said, holding the teddy and balloon. 

"Don't mention it." I said ready to lose him. 

"I hope I didn't get you into any trouble," he said in a concerned tone. I shook my head as the elevator chimed. 

"Don't worry about it, I hope she likes it." I said as I exited. It seemed as if he wanted to say something but stopped himself. I returned to the nurse station as he went in the opposite direction. 

"Sooo," Monica said as she turned in her chair. I rolled my eyes. 

"Green eggs and ham showed up," I said, referring to the head nurses. 

"What she say?" Monica asked. 

"It doesn't even matter, I have two hours left, I'm not bringing no bad vibe home." I said as I sat in my chair. Carter's smile popped in my head and I couldn't understand why. He was cute, no bump that, his ass was fine as hell. Whatever, I guess it didn't matter, I wouldn't be seeing him anytime soon. 

Carter = Channing Tatum

Last edited by #TrayvonMartin. on Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

19The Four Seasons Empty Re: The Four Seasons Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:21 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

golden07 wrote:Yea the first day of skool are always crazy. I know u will do fine though. And I do love all ur stories. U have such a creative flow. It's so nice to find someone with a talent such as urseld. I can't wait until Trey cd drop...woo hoo... I'm so excited (I know way off subject lol) n e ways much love can't wait to read.

Thanks girl, so much. I lovee yur stories too. Secrets is like my fav lol. Nd me either!!! Trey need to come on!

20The Four Seasons Empty Re: The Four Seasons Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:30 pm

SexyT

SexyT

That was some good work girl! You have mad talent and I hope you keep writing these stories. I'm very much interested in reading them!

BTW...Got that mouse yet?? I just cannot wait for an update to your other creation...I miss it!!!!

Add more soon!

21The Four Seasons Empty Re: The Four Seasons Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:20 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Thanks! & yes I got the mouse! I'm away from home bc my school is closer to my sis house so im here till I get a car

22The Four Seasons Empty Re: The Four Seasons Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:47 am

SexyT

SexyT

lol....
when u overcome one prob you got another!! lol
I could cry!!!
Anyway I'm fine with Four Seasons so add more please!! Smile
Sad
The Four Seasons 804350

23The Four Seasons Empty Re: The Four Seasons Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:06 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Oh yes she will see him soon. Lol I can only imagine. This is getting so good. I can't stand dudes who are selfish and her old...man is crap. Love the add hun. Add more asap

24The Four Seasons Empty Re: The Four Seasons Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:51 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

[font=Georgia]

Léleen 

I texted Gabriel before I got out of my car to meet me at 21 for lunch, I worked every night this week so dinner was out of the question. He was already at work so I didn't expect a reply, I turned my phone off and grabbed my bag and books. Before I could open my door, it was opened for me. I looked to see who it was. "Jamal, what are you doing here?" I asked as I stepped out, Jamal closing my door behind me. 

"You haven't talked to me in two days, I got time off. And if I have to sit in the class with you then that's what I'll do." he said following me as I walked ahead of him.

"Jamal, get a clue. I know who you were with the other night. And besides," I said turning around, walking backwards, "I found someone else," I smiled before turning around.

"What?" he said, stopping in his tracks. I laughed inside, blow below the belt. I opened the Health Sciences building and took the stairs to the second floor. It was packed but I managed to squeeze in. I looked to the door every time it opened, wondering if it was Jamal. He never showed.

"Hey girl," a friend of mine, Natasha,  spoke as she took the seat next to me. 

"Hey, bout time you got here." I said as she got settled. 

"You know Jamal's ass is out there?" she said, folding down the desk plate. 

"Mhhm," I said rolling my eyes. Everyone was settled waiting for the professor. The classroom was set up like a stadium. It seated at least 75 people. Below was the professors desk and a door behind it, I guess where their office was. A huge projector screen was above it. I tapped my pencil on the desk waiting for the professor.

"I heard this professor's new, he's not even on ratemyprofessor.com. I heard he's fine though. You know I like older guys." she said raising her eye brows. 

"I'm sure he's all yours." I said nonchalant. 

"Jamal tells me you found someone else," she said randomly. 

"Something like that," I smiled. 

"Mmm, tell me more," she said as the door behind the professors desk opened. 

"Oh my God," I said louder than I thought. The professor looked at me, and I knew he was thinking the exact same thing. 

"What?" Natasha asked as she looked at me, then followed my gaze. 

"Damn, omg is right." she said sitting back in her chair. It felt like my stomach was doing summer salts. Gabriel looked away from me before anyone else noticed the elephant in the room.

The entire class it was like we were starring at each other. As he taught we caught each others gaze, every time he looked over the class, he'd stop and stare at me, and then continue to look. I had never been in such an awkward situation in my life; the fact that Natasha was whispering about rumors she heard about him sleeping with a few students and that she wouldn't mind being one, wasn't helping either. The class still had about thirty minutes left but I had suffered enough. 

"I gotta go," I said grabbing my things. 

"Where? Class isn't even over!" Natasha said as she moved her legs for me to get by. A few students looked back but I didn't have it in me to look back at him. I rushed to my car. Tossing my things in the passenger's seat I closed my door. 

Finally away from everything I sat back in my seat and exhaled. What the hell had just happened? How the hell did I not ask him where he worked? I mean, he said in education but damn, why in my education. I wonder how many of those rumors Natasha said were true? My thoughts were interrupted by a tapping on my window. I looked up to see Gabriel. He opened my door, expecting me to step out. I took a deep breath and exited the vehicle. I leaned on the back door as he closed the driver door. Leaning on the car next to mine, he placed his hands in his dress pants pockets. 

"What happened in there? Why did you leave?" he asked. 

"I don't know, I guess it was just, a shock to see you. I started thinking about all this stuff, I just needed to leave. Why aren't you in class?" I asked. 

"They think I'm in my office, went out the back door."

"Ohhh," I said silently. 

"I got your text, can we still meet at 21? I think we have something to talk about." he said. I nodded my mhead. 

"Yeah, 21 at 12, right?" I asked. He nodded and smiled. 

"21 at 12," he said opening my door. "And Léleen," he said. I looked up at him as I started my car, "don't run outta my class again, my teaching's not that bad." he laughed. He closed my door and jogged back to the building. I turned my phone on and before it was on good, Jamal was calling me. I rolled my eyes. 

"Hello?" I answered. 

"The fuck was that about?" 

-----

Natasha is Meagan Good
Jamal is A black model i think, idk his name. He's brown skinn with  neat dread, dark brown eyes and a nice build.

Last edited by #TrayvonMartin. on Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

25The Four Seasons Empty Re: The Four Seasons Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:59 am

SexyT

SexyT

UH-OHHH...
Naught teacher!!! Never had 1 interesting enough in my days-thank GOD!! lol

I need to know what's up with her and the professor!! ooohhhh...and did Jamal witness their 'talk'?? hmmm

I LOVE IT!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum