Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
The Four Seasons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
The Four Seasons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
The Four Seasons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
The Four Seasons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
The Four Seasons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
The Four Seasons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
The Four Seasons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
The Four Seasons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
The Four Seasons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Four Seasons

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The Four Seasons - Page 2 Empty Re: The Four Seasons Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:17 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

So I've added the cast through out the adds. Check'em out pleaaasseeeeeee. What do y'all think of the cast?Smile

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

27The Four Seasons - Page 2 Empty Re: The Four Seasons Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:18 am

SexyT

SexyT

I like! Good to put a face to the characters! Now we need a couple of adds!

28The Four Seasons - Page 2 Empty Re: The Four Seasons Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:24 am

SexyT

SexyT

I like! Good to put a face to the characters! Now we need a couple of adds!

29The Four Seasons - Page 2 Empty Re: The Four Seasons Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:36 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

I am finally back and now time to get caught up chickadees

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

30The Four Seasons - Page 2 Empty coming soon.... Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:06 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

about to add! Very Happy

31The Four Seasons - Page 2 Empty A'Mani - Another Chance? Pt. 1 Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:09 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

A'Mani

“Cardi!” A’mani yelled from the kitchen. ZiCardi left his toys in the living room and trotted around the corner and into the kitchen.

“Mumma,” ZiCardi sweetly said as he rubbed on his baby belly. A’Mani took him into her arms with his plate of chopped chicken, baby carrots and mashed potatoes in her hand. Settling him in his highchair, she fed him his potatoes. ZiCardi had grown so fast to her, it seemed like just a few months ago she was cradling him in her arms as a baby. The more and more he grew, the more and more he looked like his father. That wasn’t a bad thing, Careef was a handsome man, and together they created a beautiful child. She only wished that Careef would realize that ZiCardi was the perfect reason to change. As much as she wanted to turn her back on Careef, she couldn’t. He was a part of her son.

A’Mani managed to cover the chopped baby carrots with the potatoes to get him to eat them. Too many times had Cardi made a mess by spitting out his veggies. Mani had a solution for that though, and it seemed to be working. Her phone rang interrupting her thoughts, placing the spoon down on his tray, she grabbed the phone.

“Hello,” She answered nonchalant.

“Would you like to accept the call from inmate ‘Careef’? If so, press zero and hold,” the operator spoke, allowing Careef to say his own name. Mani pondered the thought of just hanging up, but pressed zero anyway.

“Hey,” she said unsure of the conversation.

“Thanks for taking the call. What you doing?” Careef asked. His voice was deep and warming. Mani turned back to ZiCardi to see him eating his chicken with his fingers.

“Feeding Cardi his dinner,” said as she whipped his fingers with a napkin, and began to feed him his carrots and potatoes.

“Word? Let me speak to him.” Careef said. A’Mani Placed the phone next to ‘Cardi’s ear after she agreed. Seconds later,’ Cardi was having a full baby-talk conversation with his father. A’Mani smiled at the sight of it. Cardi’s smile and laughter was always the peak of her day. She placed the phone back to her ear as she heard Careef call her name.

“Yea, I’m here.” She spoke as ZiCardi took a sip of his juice.

“I miss my family, Ma,” he replied, “I know I’ve been in and out. Never really been serious. I was out there tryna do right, and still got caught up. I want us to be a family. My son needs me and I need my son, and you,” he spoke. A’Mani was almost at a loss for words. His words seemed genuine, but this was Careef on lock-down, with no one else to talk to. She knew he was good with words, and he was great for telling her what she wanted to hear.

“Two more minutes.” The operators voice spoke.

“Well,” she said, her throat feeling dry, “ZiCardi deserves to have a father. And you have the biological right to be that. I’m not going to keep him from you, but don’t step in a man’s shoes unless you’re ready to wear them full time; not just when you’re feeling lonely. You won’t keep running in and out of our lives.” She finished as ZiCardi finished the last of his chicken. Removing the tray, she put him down and took his plate in the kitchen.

“I’m going to be in my sons life, on my life I promise that.” He said in a sincere tone.

“We’ll see,” A’Mani replied, after trashing the bit of left overs ‘Cardi had left behind.

“A’Mani,” Careef called her name.

“Careef,” she replied carelessly.

“I love you,” he said, sending sparks to her heart. She opened her mouth to speak, but, what would she say?

“Care-“ before she could finish, the dial tone sounded. She placed the phone down in shock. Was Careef really trying to do right this time? No woman ever wants to reject the idea of their child’s father ever wanting to do right by them, but when was enough, enough? She knew that she would protect Cardi from Careef’s stupidity. But this go-round was not exactly Careef’s fault, after all, it was his brother’s gun, not his. A’Mani looked over the kitchen counter to see ZiCardi playing with the few toys he had scattered on the carpet. Maybe Careef was being real this time?

srry for any typos ladies! Hope yall enjoyed! Hmmm, is careef serious, or just talking smack? omg isn't 'Cardi just the cutest! lol reviews pweez!

32The Four Seasons - Page 2 Empty Re: The Four Seasons Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:42 am

SexyT

SexyT

Loved it. I'm thinking Career may be realising that he is in a rough spot and he needs to step up. Perhaps he misses his son. Either way for his sake I hope he for real or else Mani will probably not accept his crap again.

33The Four Seasons - Page 2 Empty Re: The Four Seasons Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:02 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

1st day of sophomore year. WOOOO! SO BLESSED! I hope everyone starting school, or if your little one is starting school, has a blessed year. #InItToWinIt.

I have a pretty long break between my morning and evening classes so i'm gonna add:)

34The Four Seasons - Page 2 Empty Re: The Four Seasons Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:47 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Léleen(Lay-Leen)

"I got your text, can we still meet at 21? I think we have something to talk about." Gabriel said. I nodded my mhead.

"Yeah, 21 at 12, right?" I asked. He nodded and smiled.

"21 at 12," he said opening my door. "And Léleen," he said. I looked up at him as I started my car, "don't run outta my class again, my teaching's not that bad." he laughed. He closed my door and jogged back to the building. I turned my phone on and before it was on good, Jamal was calling me. I rolled my eyes.

"Hello?" I answered.

"The fuck was that about?"

“What are you talking about?” Léleen asked as she replied to Jamal uneasy, and not sure of what she should admit.

“Why ole dude chased you down?” he questioned. Why the fuck was he worried about it? Léleen knew she couldn’t reply with that thought, it would make her look more suspicious.

“Nothing you need to be worried about, as a matter of fact, lose my number!” She replied as she rolled her neck.

“Ah Le, I know you aint still mad, you aint even got the facts.”

“And I do, you stood me up and had the nerve to post pics on Facebook with that tramp, knowing damn well I would see them? And I don't know the facts? Jamal please go back to yo’ mama house and learn something because you sound dumb as hell right now.” Léleen said as she pointed her right index finger all which-of-ways as she spoke.

“She ain't no tramp. And them was just pics, I left after that.” He said, trying to sound cool and at ease.

“Yea well you've never lasted that long anyway. And are you defending her? You know what? Here's what I want for us to do.” she said before removing her phone from her ear, she pressed the “End” button on her phone, disconnecting the call. “Fabulous,” she smiled before tossing her phone in her passenger seat. It was 11:30 and Le had to meet Gabriel at 12. Driving to 21, she bumped to the latest music as she lost herself in the downtown part of the city. Finally finding parking, she exited her car. Having a few minutes to spare since she had to walk to 21, she dialed up Keyshia.

“You ready to fess up?” she asked, her tone a bit devious.

“You still upset? Girl, please.” Keyshia dismissed her.

“Mhhm, whatever. So where did you really go?” Le asked as a wrinkle of suspension formed on her forehead.

“To my office, I kinda met a guy on the way,” Key confessed.

“Oh my gosh! Who?!” Lé cooed in the phone. Keyshia cursed herself for even saying anything.

“He's umm, he's new to the city, you wouldn't know him.” she lied. How was she going to say the homeless guy from the other day was sleeping on her couch?

“Soooo,” Léleen replied, pushing the question Key already knew was coming, “when can I meet him? You know he has to pass the Le Evaluation,” she smiled as she entered 21.

“Damn, can I get to know him myself first?” Keyshia replied almost irritated.

“Hell no, why waste your time getting to know someone who's not even compatible? I save you months with my evaluation. Don't act like you forget. Remember Keith?” Léleen questioned before she thanked  the hostess for seating her.

“Keith was a settlement. And who are you talking to?” Keyshia snapped.

“To your bougie ass. Yea, I can't wait to meet this guy. He must have been born with a spoon in his mouth and a pot of gold.” Léleen said rolling her eyes. “And i'm at 21.” she replied

“Waiting for who?” Keyshia questioned.

“See, now you're in grown folks business.” Lé replied laughing at her joke.

“Heffa, don't make me track you down.” Key said in humor.

“Whatever bougie, I gotta go.” she replied as she noticed Gabriel walk in. She waved him over, a smile curved  on his face as he approached.

“Oh your hiding something, but i'll find out.” Keyshia said before Le rushed her off of the phone with a quick 'love you, bye”.

Gabriel took the seat across from her. Léleen had no idea where this conversation was doing to go, and that alone made her nervous.

“So,” Léleen spoke as she placed her hands on the table, her fingers fiddling with one another.

“Are you bothered by this?” He asked her. His voice was deep and assertive. She looked down at the table, and back up at him.

“I don’t know, I just don’t want the drama that I know will come with this. And I definitely don’t want you in any kind of trouble.”

“Léleen I know I like you, okay? And I know I want to be with you and get to know you more. I mean, as of now, we’re not in a relationship. But after this semester, I’m hoping we can have something. After all, I wont be your professor then.” He gave her a smile.

“So you want to sneak this?” she asked, raising her eye brow.

“You and I both could use some excitement.” He grinned. Léleen blushed, her dimples showing as she tried to conceal her smile.

“I don’t know if this is a good idea,” she knew she liked Gabriel, but there would just be too much to hide. She was highly attracted to this older man. He was built, his facial features where well thought of in his creation, his bald head and perfectly trimmed beard gave him that edgy look she liked. She was intrigued by him.

“We’ll set boundaries. No communication on campus, we’ll even go out, out of town somewhere if that’s what you want. If that’ll make you feel comfortable, we can do it.” He said.

“We’ll what do you want?” She asked. Gabriel smirked and looked her in her eyes.

“You,” he said, sending chills down her spine. Her face turned a light red, causing him to break into a light laugh.

“Hi, my names Ariel and I’ll be your waitress, can I start you two off with something to drink?” the waitress popped up and said.

“I’ll have a sprite, no ice,” Gabriel said, then looked at Léleen.

“Umm, mango sweet tea please,” Lé replied. The waitress left for their drinks, and Gabriel’s hands touched Le’s.

“So? Do I still have a chance?” He asked.

“We can try this,” she blushed as a grin plastered on his face as well.

~After their laughter filled lunch~

“I have a class this evening, but I’m free afterwards, you have any plans?” Gabriel asked as the two held hands as they walked through the busy sidewalk.

“I have to meet up with my girl Natasha, but I mean, afterwards we can hook up,” Léleen replied, looking up to him as they walked.

“Natasha Rose?” Gab replied. Léleen looked at him confused, how did he know Tasha? The rumors of what Tash had told her began to seep into her thoughts.

“Yeaaah,” she responded a bit uneasy.

“She came up to me after class and introduced herself, that’s all.” He replied as he sensed her mood change. “You jealous?” he teased.

“What? Please,” she said looking away. She knew Natasha though, and if she really wanted Gabriel, she’d go the extra mile to get him. The thought of him saying they weren't an actual couple made her think of the boundaries he would keep. He was a free man, and after all, he did have a thing for college girls, with his persistence and all. What was stopping him from getting with Tasha? Léleen knew Tasha, and if Tash served her pussy on a silver platter to Gabriel, what would stop him from enjoying it? She exhaled, realizing they had much more to discuss about this whole arrangement. She didn't want to shoot him with seemingly insecure questions right now, but the time would come. Her mission right now, was to see what all went down with Tasha and what all she said to Gabriel. If Natasha had a plan for him, Léleen needed to be the first to know. Gabriel, well, Professor Shaw, was hers at the moment.

In the Next Add of The Four Seasons: Leié & Micah are on the brink of divorce, their only daughter Island, is the only reason they have put up with their suddenly platonic marriage. After a visit from a wise family friend, can the couple hold it together? Comment, review, and stay tuned!

srry for any typos ladies! Hope yall enjoyed! What do yall think about the whole Natasha thing? Is Leleen just over reacting? Hmmmm! Thought on the next add??

35The Four Seasons - Page 2 Empty Re: The Four Seasons Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:00 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Love it. I'm sure Tasha has plans for Gabriel and she will find out about Le and him. I just hope it doesn't get too out of hand-bt I'm sure it will! Lol

Now Next...hmmm....old family friend? Make or break the relationship then. I'm thinking they may break but find there way back to each other.

Add soon mama! While u start school I have 4 weeks vacay and this is my second week! Well be adding to island living tomorrow! cheers 

36The Four Seasons - Page 2 Empty Re: The Four Seasons Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:03 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Oh and I'm still waiting on ur erotic stories for me and ahem, wall! And Nae n trey! What have u got cooked up!

Oh and I in the excitement of the add I forgot to say...good luck in ur new school year I hope ur able to keep these good stories coming despite having to put ur education first (I'm a teacher so I insist on education first! Lol) any help u need holla! Muahhhh

37The Four Seasons - Page 2 Empty Re: The Four Seasons Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:48 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

I reread this whole thing. So in love with this story. Man professor is persistent much. Lol I figure Le may have some serious issues with natasha. And when I seen micah I was like lawd why. Lol im not gonna lie I don't want to see them divorce becuz I have a feelinv island may act out if that happens. But what is really good? Is he still fooling around with the tramp. I need more info. Add asap

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

38The Four Seasons - Page 2 Empty Re: The Four Seasons Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:40 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Leié(Lee-A)

“I'm not saying that it was right, but it was one kiss. I never slept with her. My wife and I had been adversaries for months before that even happened.  I feel like for months, we havn't been loving each other, we've been tolerating each other for the sake of our daughter.” Micah explained to the Family Pastor of their church.

“Tolerate? No, tolerating is allowing you to come home 2-3 o'clock in the morning! Tolerating is allowing you to spend more time on your job than you do at home! Tolerating is your work phone ringing all day on an OFF day because your assistant “needs” you in the office. Do you really expect me to believe that you only kissed her, and once? Is that why you called Pastor here, so you could lie in our house and not the Lord's?” Leié questioned as she folded her arms and looked at him. They were seated in the living room of their home. Pastor Moody sat in the leather chair across from them. Leié and Micah sat with a gap in between them, on the love seat. “If i've been tolerating anything, it's that. Now had that have been me? Oh no, it would have been shut down immediately. For a man to call me past 9:30 is disrespectful to my husband, according to him. We did not marry on double standards! I feel disrespected, ignored, and betrayed! And all he can tell me is that, he's finally in the position he always wanted. Well, Pastor, I guess that means rich and without a family because that's what he's about to have.” Leié finished as Micah sucked his teeth and looked away. Pastor Moody exhaled as he took his glasses off.

“When you married, you married for love. But, you also made a commitment to God, to trust His word, and follow His will. Do you remember the 3 corded rope I gifted to you that day?” he asked as he leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees. The two of them nodded. “Those three cords represented the two of you, and God, bounded together. A three corded rope is not easily broken, y'all saw the movie.” Pastor Moody joked with a light laughter, Micah and Leié doing the same. “However, a two corded rope is. Has God been the center of your marriage? I know you come to church, I know you sing and praise, but do you mean it? Have you truly welcomed God into your marriage, your home, in your lives? The Bible says, Ye have not, because ye ask not. Ask God into your marriage, and allow His word to work for you. His word is far more important and powerful than any job, man or woman. A lot of times, people will try to intimidate you by saying, 'Oh, I have friends in high places.” I turn around and say I have a father and friend in the highest place!” Pastor Moody smiled with joy, “No man, can close a door that God has made open for you. In my opinion, we were given one soul, and therefore, one soul mate. I do believe that you have found yours; don’t let these worldly things tear apart something so divine.”

Pastor Moody prayed over the couple before leaving their home. They waved goodbye as he pulled off. Closing the door, Leié made her way upstairs. Coming back down, the small 3 corded rope laid in her hand. “We need to put this somewhere, so we can see it. Everyday it'll remind us of what we're fighting for.” she said looking up to him. Micah moistened his lips before looking around the room. Noticing the photo of Leié, Naiomi, and himself on one of the shelves of their entertainment center, he took it from her hands and walked over to it, placing the rope there. “I think this spot is perfect, what you think?” Micah questioned as he looked back to Leié. She nodded her head, her eyes were filled with tears ready to spill over. She burst into tears as she turned away.

“Baby!” Micah said as he rushed to comfort her. He pulled her by her waist and turned her around. Placing her head to his chest, he held her close. He kissed her head as she cried to his chest. “I'm sorry baby. I'm so sorry. Just stay with me, please. I know we can do this. God put us together, and through Him we'll stay together. I promise.” He said as a tear slipped down his cheek. Leié had no idea what she was thinking. She loved her husband, she had been blinded by anger and thought she could really see them being apart. She wanted nothing of the sort, and she couldn't believe how close they had come to being separated. There was a lot of change to come, but God had their backs, and that was all they needed.

In the Next Add of The Four Seasons: In her last add, Keyshia offered Ian a place to stay. There was something about this man that intrigued her. However, reality has set in and she realizes she has a homeless man sleeping on her couch. Did she make the right decision? Or will their be consequences to pay? Comment, review, and stay tuned!

39The Four Seasons - Page 2 Empty Re: The Four Seasons Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:43 am

SexyT

SexyT

I had read this while in South africa...just didn't have time to answer!!

SOOOO...I'm curious now. I'm happy that Micah and wifey want to make it work..
The homeless man situation is...well i get the feeling when he cleans up there will be romance in the air!!
I'd like to know what happens next so add more!!

I added to mine too!! Very Happy

40The Four Seasons - Page 2 Empty Re: The Four Seasons Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:18 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

Add

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum