Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Latest topics
    » TRUSTED stranger
    O U T R U N T H E R A I N-revamp!(7.1.10) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
    O U T R U N T H E R A I N-revamp!(7.1.10) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
    O U T R U N T H E R A I N-revamp!(7.1.10) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
    O U T R U N T H E R A I N-revamp!(7.1.10) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
    O U T R U N T H E R A I N-revamp!(7.1.10) Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
    O U T R U N T H E R A I N-revamp!(7.1.10) Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
    O U T R U N T H E R A I N-revamp!(7.1.10) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
    O U T R U N T H E R A I N-revamp!(7.1.10) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
    O U T R U N T H E R A I N-revamp!(7.1.10) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

O U T R U N T H E R A I N-revamp!(7.1.10)

+2
    __eyeCandy
    pureSEDUCTION
    6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

“Don’t go, Kai. I love you.”
    “Do you? And I have to go. We’re through.”
    “I do. Don’t you?”
    “Don’t ask questions you know the answer to, Christiano!”
    “So were through? Just like that?”
    “I’m gone.”

O U T R U N T H E R A I N

Last edited by pureSEDUCTION on Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:47 pm; edited 4 times in total

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

♥️ ♥️

golden07

golden07
    Admin

I SO CANNOT WAIT bom

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

hurry up girl !!

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Kae, you stay rushing me!
    Better be glad your my online sis!

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

I had this add already written but then a whoe new direction for the story popped in my head so we'll see where it goes.

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Take your time (Opposite from Kae)
    because I want it completed.
    I know you gonna make it good
    and cannot wait.

O and I need the other two girls
    for your cover because they didn't
    pull up when I clicked on it.

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

since people want to talk about me
    i will be patient .

im just saying ,
    im excited . that is all
    <3

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

uhhh uuhhnnn qrl u better quit plyinqq w. us n qve us more !

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

’ONE -- DAMAGED.

Kailee sat in the middle of the hardwood floors, fingering a diary entry she hadn’t read in years. Tears rolled down her ebony cheeks, not because of the sad entry, but because everything she had known for the past four years was a lie.

She was rocking back and forth with devastation, teetering on the brink of insanity with the revelation she’d had. Her eyes clenched shut and she bit down on her plump bottom lip. She took in a shaky breath, not sure what her course of action was next. It should have been to pray, but God didn’t answer her prayers before. Well, He did but it was just a little too late for Kailee’s taste.

Someone had taken the liberty to bang on her door in a fashion that brought on a migraine. “Go the hell away and stop banging on my gotdamn door!” She shouted the words uncharacteristically, she generally didn’t yell and hated to curse.

There was some sifting outside of her door and then it unlocked. “Kai,” her best friend called and Kailee looked up with nothing but malice in her eyes.

“You kept this lie going, Aubriana! You didn’t think to tell me ‘hey, Kai, the love of your fuckin life is alive!’ Didn’t think to tell me I live a hop and a skip away from him, Aubrey! Is that what best fuckin friends do now?! Huh, is that what they do?! Fuck out my house!”

Aubrey eyes widened, seeing as she had never seen her friend like this, and definitely never speaking to someone like this, never-the-less speaking at her like this. Aubrey opened her mouth, “When-When, you moved here. He had moved on.”

Kailee got up and advanced towards her, “You could have told me before that!” Aubrey opened her mouth in protest before Kailee’s fist collided with her cheek, making her face fly sideways. She didn’t stop her assault there, she continued punching until Aubrey fought back.

After Aubrey had found the restraint to stop she stepped away from Kai and the two glowered at each other with anger apparent in each orb. “I hate you, Aubriana. Now, leave my fuckin house.”

Aubriana started to go but stopped and turned around. She wanted to hurt Kai like her last words had hurt her. “Oh, and Kai, it’s not my fault that the ‘love of your life’ has found a new love of his. And he loves this one so much, he’s going to marry her. More than you ever got and you want to call him the love of your life. Stupidity at it’s finest.”

Kailee’s bottom lip flew open and she wanted to attack her again once she saw the smug smile on her face. Check and mate, the smile said as she walked out the house.

Biting back rage, Kailee got up to lock the door. As she turned, she took a breath in. It was decided. She was taking her man back, to hell with anyone who stood in her way.

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Now you knowyou need to add more. I so want to know why her so called friend did that...

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

add girl !!!!

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

I'mma add soon enough.

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

‘Two - C O M P L I C A T E D

You sure you ready for this, Brah?” Christiano Reece waited and fixated his gaze on the hardwood floors of the church before answering his best man. His green/hazel eyes fluttered closed as he thought about what he was preparing to do. Thoughts about his life swirled around his head and for the fifth time tonight he asked himself if he was doing the right thing. He prayed to God above for a sign. He inhaled deeply before a knock sounded.

Jaylen Nabors, seeing his best friend was in a deep thinking state, made the steps to answer the door. Still upset about the way the Armani creation fit , when he walked his face held an angry scowl he couldn’t quite clear no matter how he had tried. He swung the door open with such velocity it knocked Christiano out of his thoughts and sent his green and hazel hued eyes to the door.

His eyes had grew double the size when he glanced down on her petite figure. Dark, raven hair was curled to the side, framing the left side of her face. The dark chocolate skin was clear and unblemished as he had remembered. She was still a little hefty, but it fit her well. A navy blue dress adorned her stunning figure tightly along with white sling back sandals.

Stunned, Christiano didn’t dare move from his spot. He couldn’t believe the sight although his eyes were glued to her, not blinking for a second. Her head bowed before she slowly brought it up to look into Jaylen’s face. She mumbled a meek ‘hi’. “H-H-H-H-Hi to you too, Kai.” As if the name had snapped him out of his daze, he moved quickly to her. His presence making Jaylen find something else to attend to.

Christiano grabbed her by the arms, the force leaving indents of his fingers on her chocolate skin. Her eyes flew up to him in shock before opening her mouth to yell before he slammed her against a wall. He held her there before he slammed the door shut with another. But of his arms landed on the wall, leaving her body inbetween them. His eyes glowered down at her, with an unreadable expression. Her dark brown eyes scanned his before she again opened her mouth to speak. His expression made her close her mouth and wish she hadn’t come. “Why…are you here?” His deep voice questioned, after a marked period of silence.

Kailee stammered over her words, clearly dazed. Christiano stepped back, eying her. “You just decide to show up to my wedding…I haven’t seen you in five years, Kai!” He finally snapped, rage apparent in his eyes, turning them into a deep brown. “How did you know my wedding was today? You knew that but you couldn’t find my number to call? You here, in my face. In this city. In this state. But you couldn’t show up before this?”

Kailee cowered at the force in his words, the apparent rage and it brought tears to her eyes. “All I’ve wanted for the past five years is to see you walk through this door. But now… I just wish I had never seen your face.” The words hit her like a ton of bricks, she even winced when she heard him. She tried to stop the flooding tears but it was impossible. “I..I moved here a couple of months ago. I never knew that you where he until I saw an engagement announcement. Me and Aubrey got into it bad because she never told me about you being here. We fought. We’re not friends any more.” Kailee forced her words out, trying to contain the sobs and taking labored breaths.

Christiano’s orbs met with her teary ones before tearing his eyes away from her and focusing on the hardwood floors again, “Aubrey…Aubrey knew about you?” The hurt was apparent in his voice. And he glanced to see Kailee nodding. There was another period of silence in which Christiano broke, “Can’t cry over spoiled milk. We apparently weren’t meant to be together, ya’know? That’s why I’m getting married to someone else. That’s the reason you’ve stayed away so long. God meant for us to be apart apparently, that’s why we broke up. Your only showing up now to test my face. To test my strength, to test my love.”

“Is that why your trying to convince yourself of those things? Cause we weren’t meant to be together? You know the truth, Gio.” She called him his middle name before his eyes flashed in anger again.

“Don’t call me that.”

“Christiano. I’m sorry. I know I shouldn’t be here but I couldn’t stay away. I didn’t wanna say away. I needed to see you. I needed to see you marry someone else to finalize this.”

“Your gonna make hurt you, Kai. Leave.”

“So you would hurt me, now?” Her voice was soft and quivered a little. “That’s what we’re reduced to?”

“You reduced us to that!”

“Stop! You know I didn’t. You know it.” Her voice raised considerably as she advanced towards him, “You can say whatever you want but don’t pen that on me! I didn’t do this to us!”

Christiano inhaled before fixing the white tux. “My fiancée wouldn’t want you here. You gotta go.”

She took two steps back at his words. She didn’t comprehend why he was being so cold towards her. She knew that irrevocable damage had been done but she need her Christiano. “So that’s it. I’m supposed to act like I don’t know who you are. Like I don’t know what we had? I bet this,” She waved her hands around to signal the union between him his new fiancée, “Doesn’t come close to comparing to anything we had, Chris.”

Disregarding her last statement, “Yes, your supposed act exactly like that.” His voice held an under layer of emotion that Kailee picked up on. She reached out to touch him.

“You can’t live your life without me, remember?” Her voice called softly, thinking of the many times he had said those words. A flash of emotion covered his face before changing his facial features back to a stoic expression.

“I’ve lived this long, Kailee.”

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

Damn brother man is cold lol iyf i was her i would just
    sy fuck you and good bye

golden07

golden07
    Admin

This story is da BOMB...Add ASAP...
    I need to know what happen next
    Y he being so cold, and what she
    plans to do