Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Latest topics
    » TRUSTED stranger
    REVAMP -BED- Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
    REVAMP -BED- Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
    REVAMP -BED- Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
    REVAMP -BED- Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
    REVAMP -BED- Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
    REVAMP -BED- Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
    REVAMP -BED- Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
    REVAMP -BED- Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
    REVAMP -BED- Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

REVAMP -BED-

+4
    J'Adore
    BarbiieBiitch
    ~!shakes_wifed_up!~
    TheBee
    8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1REVAMP -BED- Empty REVAMP -BED- Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:13 pm

TheBee

TheBee

REVAMP -BED- My_lit10

I'm so bored now that band season is officially over. So I've decided to redo my story...
    Stay tuned

Last edited by Gigglezs on Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

2REVAMP -BED- Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:17 pm

TheBee

TheBee

REVAMP -BED- My_lit10

Chapter one...

"You promised me you would never change..."

-Drake

Tears fell onto my overstuffed Stitch plushie as I held on tightly to his tiny blue frame. Never in my life had I thought I would be the one to cry over something so petty as a boy that I never loved. Damn. Why did he have to be the one that I gave my virginity to, why was I so naive to give my virginity to a boy that I'd met two months ago, and why did I do it in the backseat of his Nissan Altima in the back parking lot of the movie theatre? Do you think it's because we were drinking so much alcohol? or was it the fact that I had what some Jamaicans call a "Hot Twat?"

Summer of 10'...

Sex that night was great, not even that, MAGNIFICENT! Did I mention that we even had some sort of audience? Yeah, Sean and I have had some wild and crazy sex once or twice in our time together and I must admit that in those couple of times, I believe that I have never been happier. I can vividly remember one night when I snuck him over and into my house at two in the morning while my parents, and daddys shotgun were home. He entered in through my Spring Bud and Russet room window and in between my legs. We fucked relentlessly until the break of dawn. That's the first time I saw the sun rise with new eyes.

Those were the good times we shared together I guess you can say as "Friends." Our so called friendship ended when I got a phone call from a really good friend informing me of his sleeping with a girl that I associated myself with. Thankfully, she didn't know that he was sleeping with me, and of course, I didn't know about her. Unfortunately for him, we both met up at his job and had a nice long chat with his boss about how he was stealing merchandise and selling them for full profit and inappropriately touching on some of her workers as well as taking a couple of pictures her ass from under her skirt. Of course she oblidged to firing him. She called him to her office and cursed him out then fired him. We hid around the corner and when he walked out of her office, he had a bright red handprint on his already red skin. He got to his car and realized that he had slashed tires. Being the complete bitch that I was then, I drove past, asked if he needed help, and as soon as he got within one foot of my Mustang, I drove off without looking back. The look on Seans face was priceless. That was the last that I'd seen him.

I cried thinking of the night of July 31st, 2010. Not because I'd had drunken passionate sex with a guy that I thought I knew well. I wasn't crying because I was promised that he would only make passionate love to me and me alone only for me to find out he was screwing my this girl named Tasha. I was bawling because I was clutching a Clearblue digital pregnancy test that read positive and didn't have the guts to let the father of my child know. My body became foreign to me as days grew to two months after our sex fest. I missed my period on the 10th of August. The next day, I threw up in my bed, all over my foor, and missed my toilet. That day, I cried bloody murderand just played Black Ops on my Wii. Now It's September 13th, 2010 and I'm one month pregnant and the father of my child, Sean, has no clue. FUCK! Should have kept my damned legs closed!

My body seems to be changing every day and I'm regretting every bit of it. At least it's mother will love it forever. For now, I'm naming it Unfufu. Haha the only unisex name that I feel like giving it. My unborn child and I have to go now... Signing off this Bumba rass blog

-Riah &'ndd Unfufu lol [shit's never getting old with that name (^.^)] <3's

He promised me he would never change...

Last edited by Gigglezs on Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:28 pm; edited 3 times in total

3REVAMP -BED- Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:13 pm

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

OMGosh...this ish is off the Chain....
    you really did your thing... add like asap... gotta know more

4REVAMP -BED- Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:26 pm

TheBee

TheBee

I'm adding introductions on saturday ^.^

and im recreating my banner!! ^.^ Bumpy bump bump

5REVAMP -BED- Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:01 pm

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

This is juicy already I like I like. Lol add asap

6REVAMP -BED- Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:30 am

TheBee

TheBee

Thank you much! Will be adding very soon Smile

7REVAMP -BED- Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:11 pm

TheBee

TheBee

Alright!!! I'm about to add!!! next post will be

Introductions &'ndd Hearts

8REVAMP -BED- Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:57 pm

TheBee

TheBee

REVAMP -BED- My_lit10

Introductions

Sorry for not properly introducing myself to you, my fellow bloggers! Well... lets get through with these intros so that I can get on my life.

This is me (before the baby bump! ^.^)

REVAMP -BED- Janell10

-- My name is Mariah Lane Henderson. I am seventeen years old and I reside in Sunny South Florida. Well, Miami to be exact. The darn weather is so freaking Bi-Polar here! I swear it was snowing last night (figure of speech much??) now it's feeling like the Sahara. See what I mean by Bi-Polar? I attend Miramar High Scool home of the Mighty Patriots! Even though my school is in the heart of the city, it's a great private school to attend. Students have to wear uniforms but we make our own personal fashion statements with them. I live with my mother and father. They have been married for twenty years and in my seventeen years of living with them, I can only count on one hand how many arguements I've heard them in and mommy won each one lol (GO MA!). Every third friday of every month they go out on a little date to their favorite spot, The Cafe, to sit and enjoy each other's company. Cute couple huh? Yeah, I think so too. I want a marriage something like theirs some day.

REVAMP -BED- 12906410

-- Daddy is a Neurologist. He works on brains and treats spinal cord or deep brain injuries. I think its kind of cool. He worked to help get this man back to normal and succeeded. Remodeled my entire house and got us a pool. That's the type of guap we recieve at 6533 Sw. 108 Drive lol hahaa!

REVAMP -BED- Hender10

-- Mommy is a very prominent lawyer. She enjoys a good argument and she enjoys winning them too! She owns her very own law firm. She has worked on so many cases. Remember that famous rapper, Brentae Hall, and his even more famous rape and murder case? Yeah, momy was the lead prosecuter in that trial. Brentae lost that case and was sentenced to life in prison probably getting his ass ripped by those big mean prison men. That case brought us the 3.5 million dollar house we call our home.

Fuck no I'm not a spoiled little rich girl!!! I earn whatever I get and I'll be damned if somebody tries to take it from me.

I'm just saying...... (^.^)

REVAMP -BED- Sean10

-- This is Sean, my unborn childs father and the guy I gave myself to for the first time. He is twenty years old. Sean is an aspiring rapper and actor who drives the best car, wears e best clothes, and fucks wit honly the best, Me! or so I thought. He and I met at a party and exchangd numbers. We hit it off greatly and were virtually inseparable until I found that he betrayed me with a girl that I associate myself with. No, he is oblivious to the fact that he is about to be a father and quite frankly, I'm not ready to tell him either. I'm pretty sure he's going to tell me to get an abortion and that's not how I was raised. I try not to think about or cry thinking him now a days because when Unfufu's born, I don't want it to have his eyes. I wouldn't be able to look into the eyes of her father every time I look into his.

(Do you get my little joke in the last sentence? I don't know what I'm having so i added both sexes in the sentence instead of saying it... I know your not stupid, I just had to say it though. Smile )

As of right now, I'm home relaxing rubbing on Unfufu listening to Mozart. I read that in n Independant study that listening to classical music helps baby become smarter. Hopefully She'll be smart enough to keep her legs closed. I went to the doctor last week to make sure that there was actually a baby inside me and sure enough it was there. My OB/Gyn is the same doctor that delievered me He told me that I looked just like mommy facially. When he checked my Vag, he smiled and said that I really did look just like her. Fuck was that supposed to mean? lol. Dr. Joseph said that I was about nine weeks pregnant! Oh here is the ultrasound picture! I was elated.

REVAMP -BED- Unfufu10

Shit! I got the feeling that I have to throw up. BYE!!!!

--Riah &'ndd Unfufu <3's

Last edited by Gigglezs on Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

9REVAMP -BED- Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:08 pm

TheBee

TheBee

BUMPZZ!!! this story iss hot FYA!!!
    ^.^
    im in the adding mood! but nobody's on here like that... Sad

ill add soon

bumps

bumps

bumps

bumps

bumps

bumps

10REVAMP -BED- Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:52 pm

TheBee

TheBee

c'mon yall i need bumps too!! Sad

11REVAMP -BED- Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:52 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

bumpersxzz!!!!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

12REVAMP -BED- Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:53 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Very Happy Smile Laughing

13REVAMP -BED- Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:54 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

#TeamUnFuFu!!!!

14REVAMP -BED- Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:13 pm

TheBee

TheBee

lol thanks @-∂εfιηε sεx- "тяεy" lol

15REVAMP -BED- Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:35 pm

TheBee

TheBee

I feel like adding today so nest add will be long, funny, and of course new!!

Stay tuned! What a Face

16REVAMP -BED- Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:15 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Bumpies...finally got the opportunity to start reading...add asap

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

17REVAMP -BED- Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:05 pm

TheBee

TheBee

thought I would never see a new page on my "Topic" cheers cheers drunken lol!

18REVAMP -BED- Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:52 pm

TheBee

TheBee

ALRiGHTTT!!

New add time!!! ^.^ BUmPErRSS

19REVAMP -BED- Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:31 pm

TheBee

TheBee

REVAMP -BED- My_lit10

"Say what you mean tell me I’m right and let the sun rain down on me give me a sign
    I wanna believe..."

-Panic At The Disco

REVAMP -BED- Janell11

First and foremost, I would like to show you all Unfufu! I'm also excited to let you know that I know the sex of Fuffy!

(Just another one of it's nicknames! ^.^)

REVAMP -BED- 18-wee10

It's a boy! and I'm undecided on a name! If it was a girl, Unfu- He would have been named L'nayah Mercedes Henderson-Thomas. I would have kept my last name as well as "his" for legal purposes only. (This mama's one smart cookie!) What if Sean makes it to big baller status and I couldn't become a Forensic Pathologist? Nayah would've been set! AnyWho! I was thinking of names like Sean Jibril Thomas II, Malcolm Lamar,or Shane Lorel, Lord knows I think SJ is ugly! lol How does that sound anyway? Just think of me at thirty calling an eight year little boy from his room into the kitchen to clean his mess. "SJ! Bring your little behind in here and clean this up!" NAH can't name him that!

I was on my computer the other day and I saw that Sean was on Oovoo. I hesitated to call but built up the courage to do it. I chickened when the call went through, so I hung up. My heart was racing and I swear I felt the baby kick! Damn, he knows his daddy already? I'm not ready for all that yet. About five minutes or so later, Sean calls back and I answer. He had no shirt on and his rough hair was just as rough as I remember. As we spoke, I stared at the numerous tattoos he'd acquired but one caught my eye. Across where his heart would be, was a capital "R" followed by "iah." He tattooed my name across his chest! He didn't say anything to me indicating that he got it and in our time together, I have never laid eyes on it. Did he miss our not being together? >.< Why is my heart racing, and the little one kicking profusely? Of course I inquired, and to my amazement, he got it the day before I confronted him on his infedilities. He said that he knew we would get in touch and that he was praying for us to speak again. <3 That touched my heart and in a way disgusted me at the same time. Nope, I had to throw up! I rushed to the bathroom, handled my hygiene, and returned to see that he was still on the camera. He asked if I was ok and if I was sick. I replied no but held up my ultrasound picture.

"Sean, I'm pregnant..." I said holding my shirt so he can see our beautiful seed and my halfway fat bellybutton.

The look on his face was remarkable! It was one of sock and amazement. I quickly took a screenshot and saved it for Fufu's baby book.

"Do you know the sex Rae?" he uttered.
    "Yeah, a little boy!" I replied wiping the corner of my mouth. He smiled a smile that I haven't seen in months.
    "Any names in mind?" he inquired.
    My answer was, "I was thinking of names like Sean Jibril Thomas II, Shane Lorel, Malcolm L'mar, Or Sani J'brae." I smiled as I spoke the words "Sani J'brae." I think I've found the perfect name for him.
    "I think I have found his name!" I grinned into the camera.
    "Whats that?"
    "Sani J'brae. I think it's cute and it sounds like his dad-"
    "How the fuck do you know if he's mines Rae?" I was interrupted by his incompetant quiz.
    "Because you have been the only guy that I have ever allowed to touch me like that." I said softly.
    "Look ma, I ain't mean to snap pon you in your fragile state" he apologized in his Jamaican accent.

I nodded my head and rubbed on my ear lobe. That's my vice for when I get nervous or when I'm at a loss of words. At this present time, I'm feeling both at the same time!
    "Rae, can we meet up somewhere to talk, in person?" He inquired.
    "Ummm sure! where, can we eat somewhere, do I have to drive, and do I have to pay?" I asked a million miles a minute!
    "Jackson's Soulfood, I'm going to pick you up, and did you ever have to pay when you went out with me?"
    "Whatever, just be here by 1 ok?"
    " Iight ma see you then."

By 12:45, I was showered and already dressed in a couture maternity dress and my Christian Louboutin flats. Honestly I thought I would be ugly in maternity clothes, but they make me feel so beautiful! I sat in my vanity and curled my hair at the top and brushed the sides down for I'd cut my hair a week or two before I met Sean.
    By 12:55, I was seated in a comfortable black on red leather seat inside of a brand new Dodge Callanger!

(Dude its a freakin' UFO! You know off the Dodge Challanger commercial? LMAOO ^.^)

I got into the car and he just stared me in my eyes causing my heart to melt and Fufu to kick and punch my womb. I winced in pain as he looked down at my engorged belly. I took his hand in mine and let him experience the miracle that I'm blessed to feel every morning, noon, and night. The look on his face was breath-taking as he felt his chi- OUR child kick. I smiled and felt my cheeks flush as I released his hand from my grasp. I turned my head and looked out of the window and noticed that the car was still in park. Gently he took my chin in his hand and kissed my lips. OOH how I've wanted this for so long! OOH how I've dreamnt for this moment for months. This man still takes my breath away and I'm afraid to admit it to him. (Between me and you, I think I'm falling in love with him again!) He stopped abruptly and turned the ignition. We were headed to Jacksons, my favorite place. He remembered the smallest details about me and my personal preferences. That's one major characteristic about him that made me fall in love in the first place. I felt like a couple as we walked into the resturant together. He was being suuch a proper gentleman today! He rushed out the car to open my door for me, took my bag out so I wouldn't have to bend over to get it out of the car, he held the door open and made sure I was in the restaurant before he entered, he even pulled out my seat for me making sure I was comfortable before he got himself situated. He never treated me this good. He used to just treat me madiocre-like. I'm appreciting the attention ^.^!

"Got a girlfriend?" I decided to break the ice.
    "Nah, and you bet not got a niggah either Rae!" he told me rather than asked.
    "And what if I do?" I decided to probe
    "I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have told me you were pregnant, and I'm positive that you wouldn't have accepted my invitation to be here with me today." he rebuttled. Shit he got my ass! I forgot he was soo smart!

I got a doctors appointment to go to I'll fill you in on the rest of that interesting "date" later! nighty-o!!!

--Riah &'ndd Unfufu <3's

Last edited by Gigglezs on Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I added more to it!)

20REVAMP -BED- Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:49 pm

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

omg! this story is the bomb foreah!!! girl add some more asap! lol i just fell in love! I love you

21REVAMP -BED- Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:07 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Firstly - u finally got that banner up huh? lol

Anyway, I love the style you writting. It's different from everybody else's and that makes it all the more interesting.
    Now the question is, is he being nice only because she carrying his baby? Or does he truly love her?
    I remember my pregnancy last year and reading this last part got me teary eyed. It truly is wonderful thing to feel your baby kicking inside of you. And if you haven't experienced it then you caught the effect really well in your story.
    So unfufu is a boy...bet his daddy like that-they always want a boy!
    Can't wait to learn more about there relationship. Hopefully he keep treating her right!

22REVAMP -BED- Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:37 pm

TheBee

TheBee

SexyAriza!! wrote:

Anyway, I love the style you writting. It's different from everybody else's and that makes it all the more interesting.
    Now the question is, is he being nice only because she carrying his baby? Or does he truly love her?
    I remember my pregnancy last year and reading this last part got me teary eyed. It truly is wonderful thing to feel your baby kicking inside of you. And if you haven't experienced it then you caught the effect really well in your story.
    Can't wait to learn more about there relationship. Hopefully he keep treating her right!

YES MA'AM!!! ^.^ I'm in the process of making a new one (Testing my waters!) I'm very hapy that I have your emotions going! (Makes me feel like I'm doing my J.O.B!)

Just incase you guys are wondering:
    1. This story is 100% FICTIONAL!
    2. Sadly, I have never been pregnant. (I wish to be within the next 8 years though! ^.^)
    3. S|N: tatnks for the bumpsss!!

MORE TO COME...

stay tuned!!!

UPPPPZZZZZZ

23REVAMP -BED- Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:08 pm

TheBee

TheBee

more to come!! ^.^

24REVAMP -BED- Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:18 pm

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

SexyAriza!! wrote:

^^^^IKR SHE MAKE YHU FEEL LIKE YHUR THE CHARACTER I REMEMBER WHEN I FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT AND I REALLY REMEMBER HOW HAPPY I WAS TO FIND OUR IT WAS A BOY

25REVAMP -BED- Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:19 pm

TheBee

TheBee

I'm glad you all are enjoying my story for I'm excited to be writing and expressing it with you!

Up next a new add that will prob-- nah just read it and find out for yourself! ^.^

......... Twisted Evil oh yea!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum