Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Latest topics
    » TRUSTED stranger
    REVAMP -BED- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
    REVAMP -BED- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
    REVAMP -BED- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
    REVAMP -BED- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
    REVAMP -BED- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
    REVAMP -BED- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
    REVAMP -BED- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
    REVAMP -BED- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
    REVAMP -BED- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

REVAMP -BED-

+4
    J'Adore
    BarbiieBiitch
    ~!shakes_wifed_up!~
    TheBee
    8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26REVAMP -BED- - Page 2 Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:45 pm

TheBee

TheBee

REVAMP -BED- - Page 2 My_lit10

"And can I visit all those spots you like
    Your neck, your back, your sexy lips booty and thighs..."
    -Chris Brown

REVAMP -BED- - Page 2 Janell10

Hi everybody!
    Doesn't he look like he is cracking a smile? I swear he already has his daddy's sexy side smile! I'm glad he at least has my eyes(well from the looks of it he does ^.^). Sani is doing great! He hasn't been kicking like he normally does every morning at one but if there is some sort of commotion out here in the real world, just know Sani is the very first on the scene!

REVAMP -BED- - Page 2 3d-ult10

Today has been just GREAT for me and my loved ones!
    I feel on top of the world right about now. Here is the newest picture!!
    Things have also been great between Sean and myself too. Within the past six weeks I've felt better than ever! Sean and I have been on 13 dates since our first recent date. He's officially met my parents and surprisingly they like each other! Phew Thank God for that! on our 14th date I was rather shocked because the restaurant, Village Tavern, was completely shutdown for the two of us! Amazing huh? Well check this...

Sean decided that we should go out for the day, just him and I, so I agreed.

"Take a shower babe, your clothes will be laying out for you," he said as he massaged my lower back for me. I was having pains there for the past two weeks.
    "Ok dear" I sang jollily as I hobbeled to the shower which was already running and at my favorite temperature.I lathered in my coral colored Sex and the City soap while saying in my British voice,
    "You might think You've peeped the scene. You haven't the real one's far too mean. The watered down one, the one you know was made up centurys ago, was made up centuries ago.They made it sound whack and corny. Yes it’s awful, blasted boring. Twisted fictions, sick addictions. Well gather ‘round children, zip it, listen" ^.^ I love reading from Roald Dahl's book “Revolting Rhymes." How does that relate to Kanye's Dark Fantasy Mariah? Oh that's because he originlly wrote this...

I guess you think you know this story.
    You don’t. The real one’s much more gory.
    The phoney one, the one you know,
    Was cooked up years and years ago,
    And made to sound all soft and sappy
    Just to keep the children happy

What does that sound like? Do your research on your music sometime! ^.^ ANY WHO...

I got out the shower and to my demise, there was no towel to be found for me to wrap myself in. All I had was my sock monkey slippers, so I stepped into them and headed to my room. Mommy and Daddy were both at work, or so they say, today was Friday so I think they went to their little spot on the beach for their weekly date. As I waddled into my dimly lit room, I gazed upon a strawberry-sented candle lit room. I closed my eyes and heard Mozart melodically playing in the background. You know that it makes you baby smarter when you play classical pieces while they are still in the womb! When I opened my eyes, I looked to my right and saw Sean laying on the bed with my towel in hand. I walked to him leaned in to kiss his juicy lips.

"Sean, what is all of this?" I questioned while licking his lobe.
    "This is just a little something I cooked up so ya back can feel better." His Jamaican mouth rolled. That shit made me WET. It's been a while since I'd had sex. Its been about seven months... Damn I'm horny I thought as I looked at the clock. 5:00 P.M. (Maybe just a quickie? Hmmm... ^.^)

"Come and sit between my legs, lemme give you a rub down." He purred. I happily obliged while climbing up ontop of my lime colored sheets. He poured my lotion in his hands and went straight to work on my aching body because Sani had put a toll on me. He rubbed my nape and shoulders then worked his way down my spine. He used his elbows to apply pressure to my vertabrae while working me in circular motions.
    "Ohh shit babe." I managed to moan as he came to a spot that I'd been complaining about.
    "Shhh, Lemme handle this babe." he said as he sent shivers down my spine by kissing it softly. He finally reached my lower back and boy did he relieve all pressure from it. He didn't just stop there either.
    "Put your back on the headboard Rae," he commanded soflty. Once I got situated, he massaged my breasts gently sticking my nipple between his index and middle fingers and mimicking a pair of scissors, causing my milkduds to ripen. He kept massaging them with his tongue, gently flicking them and sucking them causing a pulsating sensation for both them and my wet baby house. He clutched the lotion and poured some on my mountainous belly. He kissed my belly button and placed his ear against it. We shared a chuckle as Sani let us know he was there by kicking his daddy's ear. That made me finally feel like we were a happy little family. It truly warmed my heart because Sani always knew when his daddy was near. He kept massaging me until he reached my spot. He just completely stopped after that. All of a suden I feel a slippery wet feel against my clit. This crazy boy was going to town eating me out! Damn I forgot how his thick tongue felt in between my legs. He flicked and wiggled and rolled that tongue until I came twice. He kept licking until down there was clear of cum! That eruption I experienced sent chills down my spine to the point where I had a tear rolling down my cheeks. He even kissed those away too. He kissed my lips at my request and dressed me in my thong, maxi dress, and flats. Damn that was more sensual then any of those times him and I had sex. Is this his way of expressing his love for me? I hope so because I'm falling deeper for him. UGHH the things this boy makes me think are that of no other! If this is how love feels, I don't want to feel any different! Even the rain outside is beautiful right about now. I'm on (rainy) cloud 9 ^.^. As we walked past the mirror, I looked at myself and noticed a glow to my chest and cheeks. I feel so damn beautiful!

Apparently there was a part two to this back-easing "thing" he was doing, but I loved every bit of the attention I was recieveing so I didn't give a high-flying damn. I swear, at every redlight we were swapping tonsils and damn near got into an accident because he got so relaxed he let go of the brakes allowing the car to roll up some, barely missing a passing car.

We pulled up to one of my favorite restaurants, Village Tavern, which seemed eerily vacant for a saturday night of around 8:00 P.M. SQUISH! The car sounded as it came to a halt infront of the restaurant.

"Damn, is this place even open babe?" I quastioned as I looked around and saw cars in the rear of the parking lot.
    "Yes," my only answer before he swiftly got out to open my side of the car. Hand and hand, we approached the front doors to see waiters scurring about. He opened the door, and allowed me in, I heard a quite familiar baritone voice, but looked around quickly only to see a waiter grinning too hard in my face.
    "Right this way ma'am, we have your seat waiting for you!" She said eagerly!

We were starting our first course, Clam Chowder, when he decided that he had to use the restroom. He took damn near forever to come back.

"I know damned well that he not taking a shuggar in this restaurant." I grumbled to myself. I kept eating until I was through, but I was still hungry and our waiter hadn't come to check on us yet. Bing the black person I was, I lifted my bowl to drink the rest of the broth. As I placed to bowl back down, I glanced over to see Sean standing next to my chair.

"Had a nice dump?"
    "Fuck you Rae. And no, I didn't take a dump, I was looking for something. Can't find it." Sean was now on the floor looking for something I'm sure wasn't dropped. He sent more shivers down my spine as he kissed my leg and lifted my dress exposing my buisness to the cool Village Tavern air. I jumped when his tongue met my wetness and I squeezed my legs as close as possible when removed his face from "down there."

"Found it." He said as he smiled and licked his chocolate lips. This silly boy didn't even get up off the floor, messing up his expensive jeans like that. Instead he rose up on one leg and took my hand. Immediately, I gasped as I caught on to his Shinanigans!

"Mariah, I have known you for soo long, and I have grown to fall in love with you for just a little while longer than that. We are about to experience something that is the most precious thing that God has given us and thats Sani" He paused to wipe his eyes and chuckle.
    "Damn, I told my boys I wouldn't do this like those sappy ass white guys we see on T.V. but now I know how those guys feel when they are able to look into the eyes of the woman that makes their hearts melt. I don't want Sani to be born to two loving parents when his parents aren't even an official couple. I don't want to be your boyfriend, I don't want to be your friend. I want to be your bestfriend, your lover, and mot of all your husband. Mariah Lane Henderson, Will you do me the honour of becoming my good thang?"

By this time, I'd gotten my ass up and sat on his knee. All I could do was look into his eyes to see what they told me, for they held no lies when it came to our relationship. They told me to say yes! It was so loud and clear and sounded so familiar!
    "Say yes!" There it goes, I hear it again!
    "SAY YES Ma'Ri" I snapped out of my trance to see Sean grinning and my family engulfed around us.
    "Yes, Sean Jibril Thomas, I will marry you!" I said as tears rolled down my cheeks! My prayers were all answered! We were going to be a wonderful family.

Sean and Mariah sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

I looked around to see ALLof my family and closest friends around us! Tonight was my night and NOTHING is going to bring me down!

--Riah &'ndd Sani (Future Thomas') <3's

27REVAMP -BED- - Page 2 Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:04 pm

TheBee

TheBee

ITS UP!!! please read, comment and most of all... GET ME TO THE NEXT PAGE FOR A LONGER AND STRONGER ADD

28REVAMP -BED- - Page 2 Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:24 pm

SexyT

SexyT

OMG!

That was so intense! I loved it.
    Mariah better be carefull with those orgasms...She might go into labour earlier than expected! lol
    It was so sweet what Sean did for her...exactly what a guy should for his girl when she pregnant! This story so far reminds me of myself last year! I can so relate to certain things (the back ache for one!! lol)

Hopefully the 2 will last and nothing will get in-between them...but I'm sure something or someone will!

29REVAMP -BED- - Page 2 Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:26 pm

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

omg! that was so cute how he proposed i didnt see it coming! i hope every thing goes well add more asap!

30REVAMP -BED- - Page 2 Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:36 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT...
    that was such a sweet
    add. This story is
    amazing so far. Will
    add a better review
    later...

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

31REVAMP -BED- - Page 2 Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:46 am

TheBee

TheBee

UPZ!! Smile I'm working on the next add.

Reread the story for some types of foreshadowing! lol new add coming soon!

32REVAMP -BED- - Page 2 Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:21 am

SexyT

SexyT

ADD ADD!!!
    I'm craving an add!!

33REVAMP -BED- - Page 2 Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:12 pm

TheBee

TheBee

HEYYY!! new page!!!!!!

You know what that means!!! WOOOOOOOT WOOOOOOOTTT

new add coming in 24 hours

34REVAMP -BED- - Page 2 Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Fri May 13, 2011 2:33 pm

TheBee

TheBee

sorry I havent been here!!

been really busy trying to move to georgia!!!

Super add coming soon!!

&'ndd hearts

35REVAMP -BED- - Page 2 Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Sun May 15, 2011 6:34 pm

TheBee

TheBee

REVAMP -BED- - Page 2 My_lit11

REVAMP -BED- - Page 2 Janell11

"Don't you know one day he'll be your little man forever.
    But right now I need him so much more."
    -Sherrie Austin

Hey you all... Let me start by saying happy belated Easter to everyone. Well Honestly, I haven't been so good. I've been cooped up in my room for about 3 weeks. Sadly, I haven't taken a bath, brushed my teeth, or eaten much food since the night before Easter. I’ve been moping around the cramped spaces of my plush room while hearing the bangs or soft knocks of Sean and my parents. I guess you can say I've fallen into some type of depression.
    'What about the health of Sani?' Well, Sani is fine. Yeah, he's doing way better than his mommy is doing right now. Remember how in my last post, I said 'Tonight was my night and NOTHING is going to bring me down!?' Well, something has my mind, heart, and soul twisted up in a knot.

I lost my sweet little baby...

Do you know how it feels to be forced to carry your dead child for a month and not know they died? I fucking do. It stings worse than pouring lemons on an open gash and not doing anything about it. Let me explain what happened...

After our little party, Sean and I went back to his house to just relax. Once we got home, he ran my bath and hopped in with me to scrub my back. We sat in the tub and just talked about life. I was just so happy that he cared about me enough to want me to be by his side forever. After our bath, he rubbed my down, ate me out and put me to sleep. Damn, do I love this man. Whoops! Let me rephrase that.

Damn do I love my man lol!

Three weeks later, I had a doctor’s appointment to check up on Sani and I was excited at the fact that Sean was going with me. I showered and got dressed in my Juicy Couture maternity dress. (Did you look online for it? I got them "custom made" :p )

"Get the hell out of my seat!" I gritted my teeth at my DooDoo Face as he planted his butt in the driver’s seat of my Mustang.
    "Girl, as long as my child is in there I don't want you driving this car. Passenger seat," he rebutted as he got out opening my side. Once we arrived at the OB/ Gyn's office, which we were late to, I signed in.

"Hi, my name is Mariah Henderson. Sorry I'm late, but I'm here for my 3 o'clock appointment," I said sweetly to the receptionist.

"Hello, Mrs. Henderson. You're actually on time. Here are some more forms for you to sign and once you're finished, Dr. Adams will call for you," Said Stacy gazing at my engagement ring mistaking it for a wedding band. I didn’t even bother correcting her. I smiled and wobbled back to my seat.

“And I swear my bitch bad like Aphrodite
    Feisty, up through the nightly, Batman shorty,
    Tell her turn around and I back stabbed shorty
    Put her right to sleep, yeah, and I knapsack shorty”

"Hello?" Sean bellowed softly into the phone. I swear I had super powers because even though he was whispering, I could hear every syllable he said into the reciever.

"Nah, I don't miss your- look I'm at the doctors with my girl and honestly, I don't feel like having a conversation with your crazy ass." It must have been some chick cuz I'm pretty sure niggas dont ask other niggas if they miss them. I could tell by his shaking left leg that whoever it was on the other line was relaying some news he didn't want to hear.
    "Iight, I'll be over there when I'm finished with this business." he covered his face with his hand and drug it over his eyes. It was almost like he was trying to cover his tears...

I've never seen him cry.

"Mrs. Henderson, the doctor will see you now," Stacy said while looking Sean over.

I grabbed his hand, and pulled him in for a kiss. I over exaggerated when I moaned as he stuck his tongue in my mouth and smiled extra hard as we strolled past Stacy. Dumb, ugly, jealous bitch. Once situated in the chair the doctor began to ask questions about Sani and myself. Dr. Adams probed my tummy and felt around for Sani. Then, my favorite part, he squeezed that cold jelly on my tummy and "played picture god" as he displayed a picture of my baby boy on the computer. He wasn't moving. The doctor moved the remote around my belly some more and then applied pressure to my abdomen. Then he tapped my stomach. After the probing, Sani turned his face and tooted his butt towards the remote, showing the us his cute little booty through the computer.

"He already telling the world to kiss his ass. That's my son." Sea beamed as I nudged him in the gut.
    That seemed like the only thing to snap Sean out of his depressed mood.
    "Don't curse around my son Sean." I said sounding like a mother.
    "May I please have this as a picture for his scrapbook Doc?" Sean inquired
    "Sure thing papa bear," Doc Adams said.

Doc Adams took a picture of Sani, and traced around his head to measure for Hydrocephalus. His head did look a little big, but the doctor said everything was perfect. When he said that, he was staring at my pussy-ring. Pervert -_-. Thank the Lord that Sean didn't see that because he would have popped a cap in Adams' head.

"I got to make a quick stop to a house right quick. Do you want to ride or you want me to drop you off so I can take my car?" Sean said leaning on my side of the door waiting for me to hop in. I remembered the little convo so I opted to go with him. We stopped and got McDonalds and pulled up to his mother's house. Damn I haven't talked to Ma Shirley in a long time.

I wonder how Ma Shirley doing?
    Does she know I'm pregnant?
    Has Sean told her that Sani is his?
    Did he tell her he proposed to me?
    Does she even like me?
    Will she accept my baby?

All this shit ran through my head but all I could blurt out was...

"Does she know I'm pregnant Jibril?" I used his middle name making him know I was serious. He kissed my lips, licked his, and told me to sit tight.
    "No, I'm getting out!" I said gritting my teeth.
    "C'mon" he said slamming his door. He ran to my side, helped me out the car and held my hand as we walked to the front door.

The door swung open before he could knock. His mother ran out the door and straight into his arms. She looked up at me and turned pale. She stared at my gut and smiled like a kid on Christmas.

"My baby's having a baby!!!" She beamed letting him go and surrounding my tummy with her hands.
    "Mariah, Sean has been keeping me posted about everything! I'm so proud of you guys making all of the right descisions! Especially you accepting his hand in marriage! Oh Mariah I have missed yo so much around here. When you two were broken up, all he could do was talk about 'Riah' this and 'Riah' that"

"MA! Stop it! Where is he?" Sean asked as he walked into the house.

"On the couch baby. Go on in the house. I want to talk to my Riah." Ma Shirley ushered him in the house and slammed the door in his face.

We sat on the swing and just enjoyed each others company. As we rocked back and forth she told me about how Sean's twin brother was sent to jail for a crime he never committed. Sea got him te best lawyer around and got him out of jail. Turns out he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. I listened more as she told me how hard Sean took his brother's arrest and how he promised Seth that he would do anything it took to get him out.

We finished our conversation by her telling me that Sean loves me and even tells Seth about me on his visits and calls to him. Now, I understand Seans emotion in the OB/ Gyn. His brother was finally home! Mama Shirley also told me that Sean tells Seth how he has foud the right one.

THUD!

We rushed inside the house to see Seth ontop of Sean with Sean stuck in a hallf-nelson headlock. These two were like little kids all over again. Once they noticed they had an audience, Sani and I were introduced to Seth.

" So you are the infamous Mariah! I'm very pleased to meet the woman that'll tie my brother down!" Seth said happily
    "It's great to meet you too Seth!" I said sweetly.
    "I never knew you ad a brother babe." I mushed Sean in the forehead. His smiled faded while the last words escaped my lips. He picked me up and sat me on his lap and tickled me until I wet myself. I didn't pee though. I looked down on his lightly washed jeans and saw a huge blood stain on his knee. I stopped laughing and instantly cried on his shoulder.
    "Hospital," I said right before I passed out.

I awoke to mumbling words and blinding lights. When my vision came back to focus, I noticed I was in the hospital and instantly started panicking. I tried to sit up but was forced to lay back down. As I was pushed, I saw a blanket hiding the lower two quadrants of my body and down. I also saw a blue thing laying on a table and doctors surrouning it.

I fell back asleep

I awoke once more to hear more words. This time they were fimiliar to me. I heard three male and two female voices.

"My baby... Is my baby ok? Am I in heaven? Sean?" I called out to hear nothing but shuffles. Applied pressure was added to my forehead. Sean leaned in to kiss it. He laid in the bed behind me a hugged me from the back avoiding to touch my tummy. I was in soo much pain. It felt like a ton of bricks pounded me "down there."

"Sean, what happened? How's Sani? Is my baby okay?" I questioned.
    "Bab-"
    "Excuse me may I please ask for you all to step out of the room. I need a word with Ms. Henderson," the nurse said cutting off my possible answer.
    "I'm her husband. May I please stay and hear the news?" Sean asked
    "Sure Mr. Henderson. But I will need everybody else to go to the waiting room." She answered. They filed out of the room and down the hall.

"Alright ma'am, I'm afraid I have some bad news."
    "Sani feels fine, I feel him kicking!" I smiled
    "No Ma'am, that's why I'm here. Unfortunately, you had a stillbirth. The baby choked because the umbilical was wrapped around his neck twice. In case you are wondering, we are cleaning him up so you can see him. He was 6lb 9 oz." She pulled out her clipboard.

She asked, "did you have a name for him?"
    "Sani J'brae Thomas" I choked. Sean caressed my face and kissed my tears away. I tried to jerk away, but my body wouldn't comply. I just laid there with an empty stomach and an empty heart.

She walked back in with him wrapped in white blanket. She handed him to me and he still felt warm. I rubbed what little hair he had on his head and kissed his delicate cheek. I pried open his fingers and asked him if he would hold his mommy's hand for just one time. I just held him until he got colder and colder, I rocked him back and forth, and sang sweet melodies in his ear. As tears streamed down my cheeks I began to say:

"Why, dear God, did you take him away so soon? I didn't even get a chance to see a smile on his face"

This is the prayer of an unborn child's mother

So now you know the story of an unborn child's mother... I'll be back on this shit later. I'm doe venting for now... Gonna shower and take a little visit to the graveyard.

Over ndd out

--Riah, R.I.P Sani J'brae Mommy will loe you forever <3's

36REVAMP -BED- - Page 2 Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Mon May 16, 2011 8:50 am

SexyT

SexyT

WTF??

I had tears in my eyes after reading that!
    During my pregnancy I was so scared of losing my baby and now reading that part of the story was so so so sad...
    Why did the baby die??

Now will they stay together and will he still marry her?
    Gosh add more more more more!!!

37REVAMP -BED- - Page 2 Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Tue May 17, 2011 2:34 pm

TheBee

TheBee

I apologize for the few typos!

I did tht big add for two reasons...

A. I haven't been on in a while
    B. I have prom this coing weekend

so... I wont have time to add this whole week

Hope you enjoy it

38REVAMP -BED- - Page 2 Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Tue May 24, 2011 5:48 pm

TheBee

TheBee

bum pzzzz i need upps

39REVAMP -BED- - Page 2 Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Tue May 31, 2011 10:34 am

TheBee

TheBee

uppz uppz uppz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope u like it....

40REVAMP -BED- - Page 2 Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:28 pm

TheBee

TheBee

I'll be adding soon i guess...

41REVAMP -BED- - Page 2 Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:05 am

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

o

m

g

when i lost my first bby i cried like a child i now how tht ish feels i try not to even think about it but this make my hurt cry i feel her ..and when i got preggo with my son i was the same why i didnt do shit my whole first trimester lol i LOVED IT BBY Girl ADD MORE

42REVAMP -BED- - Page 2 Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:41 am

TheBee

TheBee

bumpz

43REVAMP -BED- - Page 2 Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:35 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

*looks around*
    Yupp . Just waiting on
    That add i guess...
    Lol girl ! Where is the
    Add when i need it !?!

http://shamsthecutieee.tumblr.com

44REVAMP -BED- - Page 2 Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:50 pm

TheBee

TheBee

expect an add soon!!! Smile

45REVAMP -BED- - Page 2 Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:48 pm

TheBee

TheBee

I have been slacking off!!! but i have some awesome ideas that i wish to share... soooo ill bee adding asap ^.^ uppps

46REVAMP -BED- - Page 2 Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:34 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Uppies...So about to catch up on this since I don't have to work YAY!!!!!!

47REVAMP -BED- - Page 2 Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:34 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

WOO HOO NEW PAGE

48REVAMP -BED- - Page 2 Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:33 pm

TheBee

TheBee

I'm about to add in a few!! ^.^

please bump

49REVAMP -BED- - Page 2 Empty Re: REVAMP -BED- Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:46 pm

TheBee

TheBee

REVAMP -BED- - Page 2 My_lit11

Chapter five

"I wonder why I sit and cry,
    Wish I could shed all these tears,
    I'm down and out..."

-Wale And Marsha Ambrosius

Hello all, I feel a bit bad because I haven't written on this blog. I've been in my feelings about my little baby but I'm happy to say that I'm healing. There's this counseling place my mama found for me near my school. I go there twice every month to finish my healing process. It really forced me to sit there and think about my life and family. For example, how could I cry for a baby I didn't really get to know? I never heard him cry, call me mama, or tell me he pee-peed in his Pull-Ups! Im not saying that I didn't love him, because a mothers love will never fade, but how could I miss something I never really had.

Enough on that please...

Life moves on and doesn't hold still for anybody or their mama, so I was forced to move on. I did. I graduated High School third in my class. It did me well to sit with my peers and say "I'm Alumni now mutha fuckas!!" I got accepted to Hewwit-Grace School for Funeral Services so I'm staying in Georgia! ^.^
    (I'm a Georgia Peach now!) I have my own townhouse and my Mustang, The Bee, is sitting in the garage. Mama and daddy told me this would help with my healing process so I agreed to move under the condition that my husband moved in with me.

YES, I said Husband! I'm a married woman now ya'll

They reluctantly agreed to us marrying only letting us do so because of our long history and a baby on the way. Due to the fact that Sani passed and that we stayed together on good terms for four months, they paid for an extravagant destination wedding for 100 of our closest friends and family. We married in France, a place I'd only dream of. For our honeymoon, we took a trip to Italy for one week while everybody else went to the United States. We "ENJOYED" our honeymoon! Lord knows we needed it too. Sooooo that's all you all need to know about the trip (For now at least.)

As of right now, I'm laying in bed typing to you all on things that has happened to me since Sani. like thing between Sean ol' ugly ass and myself, or like the new bitch he fucked after our first arguement, or how I met someone new... Which one do you want to read about first?

Tick Tock....

I think I'll pick this time...

A year has passed since I found I was pregnant, so the day was September 13, 2011 and I was finally 18. To be honest, It's hard being an 18 year old wife. There's not many of us, so it's hard to find people to relate to us, therefore, we keep things bottled up to ourselves. For example, on this same day, Sean and I had the biggest argument over my working and making my own money versus him spoiling me while I sit on my ass at home and do absolutely nothing. We argued over fucking money and that I'm the woman and he's the and that I need to quit school and let him do everything! I'll be damned if one day he wants out of our marrigae and I dont have shit! He knew my ambitions since the day we got together at that party. I'm nothing to take lightly.

He took me somewhere I didn't want to be.

To be honest I don't remember leaving that place either. I fell asleep the twelfth night of september with a headache, The GA allergens and arugments are no joke. Sean didn't come home. He bolted out the house like a bat out of Hell after I told him to grow a dick and realize that I'm going to do me wether he liked it or not. After a while I felt bad so I stayed up calling and texting him. Normaly, he'd tell me what he had to do or if it was an emergency, He'd make certain to keep me in the loop. But, to this time, no avail. I decided to take a bubble bath and just soak my prebirthday jitters away! I thought he was out fixing up my birthday gift! ^.^ I dried off, lotioned, and put on some pajamas. Headed to the kitchen for some lemonade, I turned on my smooth jazz playlist and plugged it to where the whole house heard the serene playings of Kenny G.'s Songbird. I laid in bed and texted him that I loved him and gulped two excedrin with the last of my lemonade. With that I fell asleep. I awoke to a steady rythm of bangs and grunts, but was honestly too tired to realize what was going on. I turned my head and saw a forearm with a Rolex dripping off of it. I squeezed my eyes shut as my nipple felt extra pressure to it. Fuck! I'm getting Raped!! I turned my head to the opposite direction and looked at the clock. It read 12:02 am. I was knocked out in two hours. I squeezed my eyes shut not wanting to look into the eyes of the assailant. I felt like i wanted to cry but it felt too good! Tears rolled down my cheeks as "he" hit my spot repeatedly, something only Sean knew how to do. I felt "him" lick and bite my collarbone, something only Sean knew to do to me to get me wetter. I opened my eyes and gazed at my baby moaning with his head leaned back. I read my name over and over as he kept thrusting and calling my name soo sexily.

"What the fuck Sean! What you doing?" I asked feeling quite violated.
    "Apologizing for being an ass earlier," he grunted into my neck leaving hickeys down to my breasts. His breath smelled of Congac. I knew he had alot on his mind becuse thats the only time he drank cognac. His lips kissed mine as he pounded farther and farther inside my body. He just kept saying sorry, sorry, sorry each thrust a little harder than the last until I couldn't take the dick anymore and told him to stop. I wasn't being a wimp, he was just being too ruogh. Don't get me wrong, the sex felt good, but my head wasn't in it this time.

We tried it again with him a little more relaxed. We licked each other in our favorite spots. He plyed with my coochie ring, which he begged me to get, and I licked around the tip of his penis. He pushed me on my back and mounted me. He reached for another condom. As he was about to put it on, I told him I wanted to try again. He licked his kips and kissed mine with such fire, it made me shiver.

You are probably wondering... Well wheres the new bitch?

It's me. The sex and the argument proved to me that I wanted him and our relationship to last and grow strong... Well I'm off for our date!! :p bye <3's

R.I.P Baybee

50REVAMP -BED- - Page 2 Empty IT'S UP!! Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:08 pm

TheBee

TheBee

-_- ok bye

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum