Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!!

+18
WIFEY-TYPE
LesaRae
sinqlebby !
SexyT
heatRAE!
TheBee
○→Єmιℓιε←○
__eyeCandy
pureSEDUCTION
dezzy.baby1
golden07
~!shakes_wifed_up!~
SweetGin1028
BarbiieBiitch
SurreallPrincess100
kaylee
her love is infinite ;)
J'Adore
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 16]

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

ups

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

ok so i read this whole story all over again just to get a good understanding!! Please add more i have to kno what is going to hAPpen next!

J'Adore

J'Adore

Chapter Thirty-Six;
After the Rain

Days rolled into weeks as the winds calmed down. The last few months had been the toughest for everyone. Managing the businesses first, and then their lives was almost impossible. Tiffany and Mikhail were still at it, along with Khiry and Torrence. Their relationship had blossomed, Torrence was even helping Khiry with her singing at the studio. But with all good things, evil was lurking around somewhere. It was over for Rome and Janae. It was his word against hers, and his made more sense. He couldn't trust her. They hadn't spoken since that night at the hospital. When Floyd finally worked up the nerve to go into KeKe's hospital room that night, he opened up her world. She had to put food on the table for her and her little brother. KeKe's mother only fucked to get money for herself, seeing that she was the one doing all the 'work'. “I don't see you fucking no body for me,” KeKe's mother said, blowing smoke from her lips. KeKe made ends meet with her body for as long as she could. Soon her protruding belly was no longer hide-able. The guys she got with weren't willing to sleep with a pregnant girl. That's when her mother began inviting two men in one night to their home. Sending one to KeKe's room. Her mother was selling her, and KeKe never saw a dime of it.

KeKe wasn't jumped the night she was rushed to the hospital, she was beaten by her father. He had just gotten out of jail. She had been avoiding him at all cost when she found out she was pregnant. He came home to find her mother fucking someone else. He went crazy. KeKe walked in and all he saw was his little girl, pregnant. He did everything in his will to kill her unborn baby. Her mother was knocked out in her bedroom, she had never been a savior for KeKe anyway.

She was the reason why KeKe was sleeping around for money as it was. That's how she got that STD. Floyd beat himself up for allowing her to go through that. He was realizing the world didn't revolve around him and his needs. KeKe would be in the hospital for a while. He left the hospital and didn't come back for probably a week. In that time he had gotten an apartment for KeKe. He had moved out of his mother's place a long time ago, but he wasn't gonna bring his baby mama to his place. He was in a committed relationship. Floyd handled business and was right at KeKe's side every night after that. Even when CSS came to speak with her about her mother and father, he was there. God was watching over him because they never questioned KeKe and Floyd's relationship. He was her crying shoulder when they sent her mother to a twelve month rehab and father back to jail. Her mother was lucky to get rehab and not prison because KeKe wasn't willing to testify against her. Whatever it was that she was going through, Floyd was right there. It was a hold on his relationship but Desire would have to get over it. He had spent all of his time with her when he should have been spending at least some of it, voluntarily, with KeKe. 'No man should have to be forced to spend time with his kid, Floyd.” Desire would say. Though that came from the heart, she needed his time too. She appreciated him being a man, but he wasn't just a man, he was her man. She just sat back and waited for him to remember that. Floyd was still new to it all. He felt horrible; he had to make it up to KeKe, and his unborn child. On January 17, 2008, a mere two months after KeKe had been rushed to the hospital, Kyla Briona Rhames was born.

As for Torrence and Khiry, the two raised Aria like a family. Rachel was still living with Torrence, but had arrangements to move in with KeKe to help her with her baby whenever she got out of the hospital. Rachel had become a little sister to both Torrence and Khiry, and a big sister to Aria. It was ironic how the three young women, KeKe, Rachel, and Aria, were all basically floating in the same boat. Their situation were all so similar. KeKe being sold for money by her own mother; Rachel being forced to do the same by her own sister, and almost Aria by her own brother. Aria was too young to fully understand what her situation could have been, but she knew Torrence. She wouldn't sleep if Torrence wasn't home.

Janae stayed in touch, but was ready for her own thing. She wanted to be as far away from the lifestyle she was use to as possible. She had purchased a spot and was working on her own fashion line and store, Monroe Ave. Things were coming along for her. It had been a long time since she had spoken to Rome. The situation hurt her to her soul. She had found “that guy”. She was ready to pour out all that she knew. And in just hours it all had been snatched away from her. It took her a while, but she realized she was wasting time on something she no longer had power over. If Rome wasn't willing to hear her out, then his lost. She had to keep her head high, just as her mother had taught her.

Since the night everything went down, Rome was probably the most anti-social out of the group. They all still handled business accordingly, but after business was done, so was he. He spent a lot of his time with Saint, discussing different things. He was ready to get out of the drug game. He had hurt enough people in the nine years he had been in that business. As a kid, he only knew the money. He didn't know the dirt behind a dollar. His father died a drug dealer, and Rome refused to do the same. He wanted all of his tender legal.

Apologies for typos!

short I know. Just had to get past that part and get back to adding. Very Happy

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Reading...

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

I so hope this not the end cause there is so much I need to know...
Like is the baby really for Floyd...so many questions just to lazy to list!! Lol
Add more ma'am!

J'Adore

J'Adore

dezzy.baby1 wrote:I so hope this not the end cause there is so much I need to know...
Like is the baby really for Floyd...so many questions just to lazy to list!! Lol
Add more ma'am!

no! it's not over =]
there's still more to come =)

golden07

golden07
Admin

wow...i just caught up. I'm so sad...We are no longer a couple. O well. I wonder what is in store now. I love how it all came together but I'm like Des we have unanswered questions that needs to be answered. Add asap.

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

J'Adore

J'Adore

finally got tht Brother's Secret add up. Fixing Pulse's add so give me a minute =)

359Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 15 Empty finally! Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:08 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

adding now! Very Happy

J'Adore

J'Adore

Chapter Thirty-Seven;
Puzzle Pieces

Janae & Tiffany
Friday May 15, 2008

Janae smiled as she looked at her “Grand Opening” sign outside of her plush new clothing store, Monroe Ave. Tonight was her big night and Tiffany was right beside her.

“It's been a long time since everybody's been together, you know?” Tiffany said as they walked into Monroe Ave. A few people worked on putting the runway together while others worked on the custom lighting.

“Mhhm,” Janae said, avoiding conversation. Her mind was on the grand opening.

“Ms. Monroe!” Janae's assistant called out. Both Janae and Tiffany looked her way. Katherine hesitantly walked towards them.

“I need your signature for the order of white Lilies.” She said. “At seven o'clock you will give your speech and cut the red ribbon. After everyone is seated the show will begin. After the show The Shop til You Drop sale starts. At 11 o'clock the after party announcement will be announced and closing will be thrity minutes after. I will stay here to see that the run way is taken down and I will set up for tomorrow.” She said in one breath.

“Sounds great, thanks Katherine.” Janae said giving her the pen back.

“Anyway, I heard Rome's coming.” Tiffany said as they continued to walk through the shop. They had been through there "if", "ands", and "buts" about the whole situation that had occurred months ago.

“Oh okay.” Janae said nonchalant.

“He'll probably be at the after party too.” Tiffany said.

“Tiff, what are you trying to say?” Janae finally asked.

“I'm sayyiiing, that, maybe...you two can talk about things.”

“No.” Janae said firmly.

“Nae stop being difficult! You got your line, you got your store, but neither of those things are gonna hold you at night!” Tiffany said gently grabbing Janae's arm to turn her around.

"Since when did you become his biggest fan?" Janae asked.

"You can't even say his name, can you?" Tiffany said, she knew her girl still had feelings for the kid. "All I'm saying is, if he tries to talk, just listen, that's all I ask. Im not pushing you back to him, but I know you. Your hiding your feelings, he was the one Nae. Sometimes you have to let go. And if it's meant to be, it'll come back.” Tiffany finished. Janae placed her hand on her hip and raised her eye brow, her 'Are you done now?' look. “Fine.” Tiffany said defeated. “I'm heading to the house, I have some stuff to do before tonight. Love you.” Tiffany said.

“Love you too.” Janae replied as the two went in different directions.

Floyd & Desire.

“You tryna match daddy, huh?” Floyd said as he picked up four month old Nevaeh . “Bae, you wearing that?” he asked as he looked over at Desire.

“Yeah, why?” she asked, looking down at her crème colored dress.

“You don't match us.” Floyd said, sounding more childish than he realized.

“Baby, what your doing is cute, but Nevaeh isn't my baby. If I had a baby daddy, and he & his new girl and my baby were dressed a like going to a public event, I'd be pissed. It would make me feel like an outcast. It would be like KeKe doing the exact same thing. Her and, and if she had one, her new boyfriend and Nevaeh all dressed alike like he's the one taking care of the both of them, but it's really you paying her bills. I don't want her to see that and get the wrong idea. Like I'm trying to take her place as a mother or something.” she said. “But the two of you look adorable” she said rubbing Nevaeh 's cheek. Des walked back into the bathroom only to fix her make up. “Baby? Don't you think it's kinda early to have her out so late? I mean, I know you wanna show her off, but I think she could get sick. And all that loud music?”

“Yea, I'ma drop her off at my moms after the dinner party before the grand opening. It's just gonna be the crew at Tiffany's place I think. It's almost 5, we gotta be there at 5:30.” Floyd said as he walked down the hallway, headed to the bathroom. He leaned in the door frame and watch Des apply her make-up.

“What?” Desire questioned. His starring was making her nervous.

“Why you spend so much time on make-up? You'on even need it. You taking all that off before we get to the club.” he stated.

“Excuse me?” Desire spoke as she looked at him through the mirror. She turned her head to look at him, “Are you serious?”

“I'm so serious.” Floyd said looking her in her eyes. Desire gave a breathless laugh and turned to face the mirror again, continuing to apply her mascara. “Look, I'ma handle mines, okay? When I'm at home, I'm as natural as a butterfly, when I'm at school, I'm straight Ambi. And I still look like Top Model. But at the club? Looking fly is a must.” she said screwing the cap of mascara back on. Then turning in her hills. “But dont worry, I only wear it because I'm good at it. If I wanted to walk in the club AM natural I would and pull everyone's attention to me. I go to the club like twice a month anyway. And like I said, when I'm home, I'm all natural.” she finished.

“Mhhm. So what you think about making this your home?” Floyd asked.

“Floyd, we've talked about this. I'm not living with a man until he's my husband. And I don't think either of us is ready for that.”

Desire grabbed her purse from the counter and grabbed Floyd's keys as well. She knew where Tiffany lived, Floyd didn't. Floyd strapped Nevaeh in her seat and took the passenger side. Desire cranked up and pulled out of the gated condominium.

“But what if I was?” Floyd spoke as he looked over at Desire.

Torrence & Khiry

“Check the mic.” he said into his head set. He listened to Khiry sing.

“Cause I ain't thinkin bout my man tonight!
I'm in the club doing my thing wit' my girls tonight!
Yeah I winked back at him cause i'm single tonight!” Khiry sung

“How you feel?” he asked.

“It sounds right. Play the music, I wanna try it again.” Khiry said, looking up at Torrence who stood in the VIP of club Rain as he looked down from the balcony. The beat began to play and Khiry rehearsed for the millionth time, but this time was her last time. She was preforming here at the after party of the grand opening of Monroe Ave. “Add more bass to it.” Torrence told the dj through his headset. “That's good.” he said as he listened to the melody of Khiry's voice while the beat of the song vibrated through his body. “She gon shine tonight,” The DJ said into his headset. Torrence only starred down at Khiry as she continued to sing. His arms were folded across his chest with his left hand rubbing the short hairs on his chin. He watched as Khiry swung hair over her shoulder and gave a sexy smile as she sung. “Yeah I know.”

Torrence took the stairs as Khiry finished up her song. “We gotta head over to Tiffany's for this pre-party dinner. You good, don't push it. It's perfect right now. Just rest your voice.” he said taking the headset off.

Khiry floated down the steps from the stage and wrapped her arms around Torrence. “I'm nervous” she smiled.

“Don't be, everybody's gonna love you.” he said before kissing her forehead. His phone started to vibrate. “Com'on, this Mikhail callin now.”

Chapter Thirty-Eight
Dinner at Tiffany's

Tiffany & Khail

“Are they on their way?” Tiffany asked as she placed the glass flutes on the dinning room table.

“Yeah I got everybody.” Khail said, just ending his call with Torrence. “Except for Rome.” Tiffany rolled her eyes.

“He knows it's tonight. He knows it's at my place. I don't see why he wouldn't come.” she said placing her hand on her hip.

“I do. Hell if it was us I wouldn't come either! It's like, all his people coming. Like we all forgot what happened.”

“'What happened' didn't happen. And if he wasn't so big headed he would know that by now. You know what really happened, why wont you tell him?” Tiffany asked, shifting her weight to the left side, folding her arms and rolling her neck.

“That's between two grown ass people. I aint bout to play match maker. That ain't my place to tell Rome what his girl did just like it wasn't his place to tell me what you did. What we do is between me and you, it's the same way with them.” Mikhail said pulling her closer to him by her small waist. “If they're meant to get back together, it'll happen. And if not, it's someone out there better than the last.”

“Mhhm. And who is your better than the last?” Tiffany asked looking into his eyes.

“When I'm done with you i'll tell you” Mikhail said with a slight smirk.

“Whatever, fool dont play with me cause you 'bout to get slapped.” Tiffany said pushing him away.

“You know you the one,” Khail said pulling her back to him, then kissing her lips.

“Mhhm, you can fuck around and get castrated if you want to.” Tiffany said as she walked away.

“What's that?” Khail asked. Tiffany laughed and looked back.

“Look it up.” she said with delight as she wondered down the hall. Khail pulled out his iPhone and typed 'castrated' and touched 'define'.

“Shit!” he yelled wincing in the pain that wasn't there as he grabbed his manhood.

Enjoy! Apologies for typos!

SO LATE! LOL i know yall, soo sorry. I cant promise anything, but i'll try to add again soon. college is amazingly fun but challenging, and work is like an over load, gotta get the money tho<3 Very Happy

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

awwwhhhh
everybody's coming back together!
Rome should man up and come.
He needa stop dwelling over what happened...
well what didn't happen.
If he tryna let go, the first step is to talk
about it with Nae, then decide from there.
He should show up for her grand opening
though. He should be showing her his
support no matter what because her
success has nothing to do with a relationship.
good add, NEED MOREEEE lol

add soon (:

http://shamsthecutieee.tumblr.com

golden07

golden07
Admin

That add was so awesome. I can't wait to read more of wats going to go down at the party. Floyd is finally growing up some lol but desire is obviously a bit skeptical. Khiry and torrence r so cute together. U kno I wanna kno about my boy Rome. I need to kno if we gonna make it or not. Great add.

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Okay so I have a lot of catching up to do!!
P.s. I miss yall!!!!

J'Adore

J'Adore

adding noww Very Happy

J'Adore

J'Adore

Chapter Thirty-Nine;
The Grand Opening

Janae stepped out of the elevator. She had moved across town, away from Tiff and everyone else. The drive was about 20 minutes but it was all good. She knocked on the door and waited patiently.

“Ms. Monroe, lady of the hour” a voice said. Janae looked over and smiled as Floyd came walking towards her. Desire smiled pleasantly as the couple approached.

“You are crazy,” Janae said as the three, Desire, Floyd, and a sleeping Neveah, finally arrived at the door. They all hugged each other. Desire and Janae weren’t best friends but they learned to deal with each other, because neither of the two were going anywhere. “Let me see the little princess!” Janae said as she admired Floyd holding his baby girl. “I honestly cannot believe out of all three of yall, you’re the father,” Janae laughed.

“Yeah, I get that a lot,” Floyd said, referring to his mother. “Damn what’s taking them so long?” Floyd questioned aloud as he knocked on the door again.

“Aight!” Khail yelled from the opposite side.

“Nigga just rude,” Floyd joked as the bolts on the door sounded. “Bout time nigga, been out here ‘bout 30 damn minutes.” Floyd exaggerated as he and MiKhail dapped each other.
“Aye, when she want it, she get it,” Khail laughed.
It wasn’t long before the crew started to pour in. Every time a knock came to the door Janae would almost get excited, hopeful that it was Rome. Just as Torrence, Khiry, Ty & Tori were settled, Tiffany called everyone to the dining room. Seated and ready to feast, Tiffany stood for a toast.

“I know we’ve all been through it, but I’m happy to say that we are all on common ground, and tonight, we’re here to celebrate my girl’s success. I’m so proud of you girl, we all are, and I know your parents are too,” Tiffany said with a smile, “To Janae.” She smiled, rising her glass. Janae couldn’t help but blush, she was happy Tiffany decided to leave NY and come with her.
The crew enjoyed the meal Tiffany had prepared, but Janae couldn’t help but notice the empty seat at the table. She couldn’t be the only one who noticed, but she was glad no one brought it up. She looked around and noticed how everyone had someone, even Floyd’s ass. She shook the thought and sipped the wine from her flute.

“So everyone’s coming to the club tonight, right?” Torrence asked.

“You know we’ll be there,” Tiffany answered for both her and Mikhail.

“We’ll be there,” Ty answered for him and Tori. Khiry couldn’t help but smile in excitement; all of her people were going to be at her surprise debut.

“Yeah, we in there,” Floyd said.

“I don’t know, it’s been a long day for me,” Janae said.

“You are not serious Nae! It’s YOUR after party, how can you not be there?” Tiffany asked.

“The club just isn’t my scene right now,” Janae said trying to ease her way out of going.

“Janae you have to come! You only have one after party of your first grand opening,” Khiry pouted.

“Janae pleasseeeeee come to the club! I never thought I’d see the day that I’d have to beg you,” Tiffany said, making Janae crack into laughter as well as the rest of the table.
“Fine, I’ll go to the damn party,” Janae said playfully though in defeat. But I didn’t say how long I’d stay Janae thought in victory. She figured she’d slip out after about 15 minutes.

------

Janae had just finished her speech when Tiffany surprised her with a bouquet of white lilies. Cameras flashed as Janae cut the red ribbon. The fashion show was incredible and it wasn’t long before the Shop Til You Drop sale was in full effect. Janae walked around Monroe Ave. in awe that she had finally put her life the way her parents would have wanted her to. “Ms. Monroe!” A voice called. Janae turned around to see Katherine, her assistant, walking towards her with a bright smile on her face. Another lady followed her. “Ms. Monroe, this is Alesha Dixon from Stylish Stylz Magazine, and she is very interested in interviewing you for an article for next months’ magazine.” Janae was more than thrilled; her dream was becoming more real by the minute. The interview ended in a few photos with the young journalist and of the shop itself. The best photo was taken of Janae next to the wall with the scripted words, “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” It was a quote from the Bible that Janae’s mother spoke over her daughter every day. Ten interviews later Janae was damn near tired of talking, but the attention was fun.

With everything going on, Janae needed to check her email while she had the chance. She disappeared towards the back of the building. She opened her office door and soon found herself sitting in her plush leather chair. She pulled out her iPad and checked her email. A few copies of her shoe contracts but that was all. Her office was decked out. Behind her was a portrait of herself, to the left was one of her father, and the right, her mother. She had beautiful hardwood floors and her desk a sexy cherry wood topped with a to die for red colored marble. In front of her desk was a sitting area, along with a flat screen tv against the wall.

The nob on the door of Jae’s office turned. Her eyes immediately looked to the door and her hand was on her pistol, which was attached underneath her desk. Someone was about to enter. Everyone knew to knock before entering; it was her fault for leaving the door unlocked. The door opened and a light skinned guy appeared in the doorway.

“Can I help you?” She asked, no one should’ve had access to her office.

“You don’t remember me Sunshine?” the man asked as he slightly held his hands out, holding flowers and a card. The nick name taking her back, it was then that she remembered the face.
“Derrick?” Janae questioned as she squinted.

“Live in the flesh, come give me some love girl,” He said opening his arms. Janae couldn’t believe it. She stood up and walked over to him, embracing her old friend and then stepped back to look at him.

“When did you get back?” she asked. Derrick had been in Iraq for the last 5 years.

“I got injured, sent me back home,” he said.

“Injured? Derrick what happened?” she asked, her voice projecting a bit.

“Chill Sunshine, I’m good. What’s up with me not hearing from you in the past couple years? What’s up with that?” he questioned. Janae looked down, not wanting to get into everything. “I heard about ya’ pops, I’m sorry you had to go through that. I heard some other things too, but we gone have to talk about it. But tonight, I want you to enjoy yourself, I’ma catch up with you later cause I gotta’ run. I got you some flowers, not that you needed’em,” he cracked a smile, causing Janae to do the same. He walked over to view the photos of Janae and her parents. He placed the card on her desk, and then turned to face her. “I got some for you, don’t read’em till tomorrow. See you soon.” Derrick and Janae embraced each other again and he walked away. Almost out of the door, she called him.

“Derrick!” Janae called out. He turned around. “How’d you find me?” she asked. He gave her a smirk.

“I told you I’d always find you,” he disappeared down the hall, leaving Janae with a slight smile on her face. Memories of Derrick played in her mind; they were childhood friends when she lived with her mother. Derrick was Janae’s first crush and boy had he changed. She exhaled with a smile.

“Who was that?” Tiffany asked as she walked through the door.

“Old friend, y’all ready?” Janae asked. Tiff and Derrick didn’t know each other.

“Yeah, waiting on you.”

The club was definitely full to its cap. VIP was flooded with drinks and Janae’s 15 minutes turned into 30. She and the girls danced to the beat of the music until Torrence called everyone over to the balcony.
“Y’all check this out,” he said, leaning on the balcony, which over looked the rest of the club. Khiry appeared on stage as the DJ introduced her. Everyone thought she was going to give a shout out to everyone in VIP, but the voice that came from her had everyone’s jaw dropped.
“Where in the hell did she learn to sing like that?” Tori questioned allowed.
“Damn she got some vocals!” Floyd said as he held on to Desire. The beat of Khiry’s song dropped and it wasn’t too long before the club was vibing with her music. Too soon her song ended, but the club gave a round of applause. Khiry felt like a celebrity as security escorted her from the stage to VIP.
“Khiry! I’m so glad I came, I wouldn’t have wanted to miss that for the world!” Janae said, embracing Khiry. Everyone congratulated Khiry, but her biggest fan, Torrence, showed how proud he was of her when he kissed her like no bodies business.
The party was nice but Janae was ready to go home. She told Floyd because she knew he wouldn’t protest. She made her way out of the club and to her Beamer.

Walking into her condo Janae kicked off her shoes, and removed her clothing, allowing them to lie where ever they fell. She entered her master bedroom and walked past her bed, though her feet hated her for doing so. Turning on her shower, she relaxed as the water hit her body, her muscles relaxing with every drop. She felt a soft kiss on her shoulder and arms wrap around her waist. She closed her eyes and immediately knew who it was. She had missed him so much, and the surprise visit was much needed. She turned around and grabbed his face, placing her lips on his. She had missed him so much, she wanted to cry.

Hmmmm, is it Rome, or this new guy Derrick?

golden07

golden07
Admin

WHY???? WHY DO ME LIKE THAT. LOL. I want to kno who is in my house that I'm lapping on. Update ASAP. Love the add. keep em coming. Dang man...Lol

SweetGin1028

SweetGin1028

I missed this Story so much. GREAT ADD. Dont keep us waiting to long!

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

I hope your adding soon!!!!

J'Adore

J'Adore

so im done with my freshman year!!!! WOOT WOOT! My sister graduated from Nursing school this week too:) #C/O13BOSS. anyways, i doubt that i have any summer classes, so just work for me, which means i havemore time on my hands. bc 16 ch for 2 semesters almost murdered me.#almost #butGod! Very Happy

anyways, im about to add. i think yall will like this, kinda takes a turn that no one is expecting:D

hope all is well with you yall!

& HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all the mommies! & CONGRATS to any graduates!

J'Adore

J'Adore

SweetGin1028 wrote:I missed this Story so much. GREAT ADD. Dont keep us waiting to long!

sorry!!! glad yur back posting tho! thanksss!!!

J'Adore

J'Adore

Chapter Forty;
Stand The Rain

Janae

I rolled over to see that his body was no longer in bed; we had tussled in the sheets the night before, no matter how long my day has been, I find that I am never too tired for him. My bedroom door opened, and there he was. His smile lit up the room as he walked over, holding a tray of food.

“Good morning baby,” he said as I sat up, holding the covers to my bare chest. I was actually surprised he was still here; he usually leaves while I’m asleep. I huge smiled painted across my face as I stared into his deep brown eyes.

“Good morning, I’m happy you stayed,” I said in all honesty as he placed the tray in my lap, and then kissed my anticipating lips. He climbed into bed with me and removed his plate from the tray. “You did all of this?” I questioned, I had never known this guy to be a chief.

“Of course I did girl. Guess what’s on?” he said as he turned on my TV. Reruns of the show Girlfriends was on, this had to be my favorite show of all time. I smiled even harder and looked over to him.

“You’re too good to me,” I smiled before kissing him.

“Not good enough,” he said with a smirk.

------

After eating and watching about two shows of Girlfriends we took our plates to the kitchen.
He washed up the dishes as I sat at my island. I exhaled deeply and began to wonder how long he had planned on keeping this up. I honestly hated our situation, and lately, I’ve just been feeling like his sex piece. “What’s on your mind?” his baritone voice questioned. I guess I was so into my own thoughts, they had taken expression on my face, I had not even noticed.

“I’m just wondering when this is going to stop.” I said as I looked at him. He exhaled, I could tell he didn’t want to get into it, but hell, I needed to know.

“Like I told you, I gotta’ get-“

“Some things straightened out first. Yea I know that much.” I said with an attitude.

“What the fuck is wrong with you? Shit we was jus’ coo’.” He said, his confusion showing in his wrinkled forehead. I sucked my teeth and looked away.

“Look, this has been on my mind for a while now. And I can never talk to you about it because the time we do spend together, we’re not exactly talking, and then you sneak out. So whose fault is that?” He could not say a word because he knew my words were true. “How long do you plan on keeping this up, because it seems like you’re calling the shots. The bottom line is, I don’t like our situation. And I need to know what you’re thinking, what’s going on with us. You missed one of the biggest nights of my life last night because of our, well your “situation”. I wanted you to be there, and you weren’t.” I said hurt and upset with myself for reminding myself of the emptiness I felt; even though all of my friends and my closest fam was there, he wasn’t, and we was the missing piece.

“Janae I wouldn’t have missed last night for the world. Just because you didn’t see me, doesn’t mean I wasn’t there. Baby I was there the whole time, taking pictures of you. What I’ma do with them is a surprise, but baby I was there. I wish I could’ve been closer to you, but I’m tryna make that up right now. So just fly wit’ me a lil bit longer, and I promise: Everything will be the way you want it.” He said touching my face.

“Is what I want, what you want too?” I asked, almost childishly, looking in his eyes for an honest answer.

“Of course it is bae’, I just want it to be perfect. So let me work on it, a-aight?” he asked. I nodded my head.

“Okay,” I simply said. He then kissed me and smiled.

“I’ma go wash up, gotta’ head out to PC, I’ll probably be back in two weeks.” He said. I exhaled once more, sadden that our “day” was coming to end and it was only ten thirty in the morning.

“Alright, I have to stop by the shop at noon, so I’ll shower after you.” I said in a softer tone. He only nodded and walked down the hall. It wasn’t long before I could hear the shower water running. I exhaled again, as I finally felt like I could actually breathe. A few tears dripped down my face. He had no idea of how much I missed him and what this damn “situation” was doing to me. I looked down and thought to myself, let’s hope its not too much longer.

------

Rome.

I turned on the shower water and allowed for it to get hot. Taking my clothes off, I examined my shoulders and back; Janae had left her marks. Shit, I cursed to myself as I tossed the T-shirt I had on in the whickered ben in Janae’s bathroom, my pants and boxers followed. I stepped in the shower, the hot water burning the scratches Janae had left behind; I didn’t mind though, it was all gratitude to me. I know my shorty was worried about me, well us. And I hated that I could not give her all that she wanted, but to be honest, it was for her own damn good. I had a lot of shit going on before, and I had to find a way out of it, a way that wouldn’t harm the people I cared about. I had not talked to Torrence or Floyd in weeks, the rest of the crew in months. I even stopped going to Church at Saints; I was that serious.

I talked to Joy at least once a week. She and my mother had moved to Atlanta to be closer to my grandmother. It hurt me to see them leave, but I knew the farther they were away from me, the better off they were, for now at least. I got a few more loose ends to tie up before I’m good to go, I just hope Janae can wait.

I turned the water off and grabbed my towel before opening the glass door. I appreciated Janae’s heated tiles as the cool air hit the rest of my body. I wrapped the towel around my waist and grabbed for my shaving crème. Shaking it up, I applied it to my face to get rid of the small hairs that had grown, plus I needed a mild shape up. I opened the drawer to get my razor, but something else caught my attention, three actually. I picked one up, viewing it, I picked the other two up. They all had the same
result.

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!! so, what do you all think about this? Very Happy
recap: so rome & janae ARE together??? they're just keeping it on the low. [INSIDER: they did break up, they just got back together secretly.]

*if one day that link does not work, its a picture of a + preggo test.

golden07

golden07
Admin

OMG IM TOO EXCITED I LOVE IT. Am I preggy. Three friqqin results really. I am too excited we r together. Im so in love. I need to give my board more attention I been going through too much drama so I will b getting back n my writing mood. Love it. Wat is he doing tho that can kill us.

J'Adore

J'Adore

I don't have school over the summer, im only working. so im usually free through out the week. if yu want to collab and put our ideas to work we can. so hopefully by the end of summer users will be back on & there will be more to keep the site alive.

golden07

golden07
Admin

Yes indeed. I'm about to change the facing of this soon and then afterwards we are going to discuss ideas. I don't want it to die off but I know regularity in the story making is a must and that's been hard for me all together without my laptop. smh.

J'Adore

J'Adore

yes maam I understand, i've had problems with my dell laptop for ages. this will be the 4th time I send it back, for the same darn problem!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum