Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Time Will Tell... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Time Will Tell... Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Time Will Tell... Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Time Will Tell... Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Time Will Tell... Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Time Will Tell... Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Time Will Tell... Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Time Will Tell... Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Time Will Tell... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Time Will Tell...

+5
kaylee
J'Adore
__eyeCandy
SurreallPrincess100
her love is infinite ;)
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Time Will Tell... Empty Time Will Tell... Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:38 am

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Time Will Tell... Bil6l4

At the mere age of 21 years old, Audrina Princess Mills has made sex, clubbing, and pretending to be faithful to her boyfriend, Jo’el Trevaun Lumpkins all she cares about in life. Jo’el has grown tired of her lies, cheating, and going out every night and has decided to kick her out of his life for good until an unexpected pregnancy forces him to stay in her life. Audrina has met a female, China Young, who she finds herself loving to death, but her new flame may just decide to wife her and take her out of her crazy lifestyle. Audrina’s late nights with different guys have left her uncertain of who her unborn child’s father is, but luckily she knew who she was careful with and wasn’t, leaving Jo’el, Demario Elie, and Stefan Harris the only men to be put into the spotlight. Will Audrina put an end to her crazy lifestyle and settle down? Will Jo’el take her back? Will she and China run away together? Only time will tell.

Last edited by her love is infinite ;) on Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:35 am; edited 2 times in total

http://shamsthecutieee.tumblr.com

2Time Will Tell... Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:12 pm

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

yu know yu gotz to add more to this and yur other stori.

3Time Will Tell... Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:32 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

im lookin' forward to this...! Smile

4Time Will Tell... Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:24 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Audrina "Princess"

Time Will Tell... 14wu5g4

I had a drink in my hand and I was grinding against a fine dude to the sound of Rihanna's 'Rude Boy'.
"Damn Ma," He began, lightly yelling in my ear over the music. "You ain't playing tonight is you?"
I smiled biting my bottom lip and rested his hand on my waistline. As I danced and sipped, I felt the alcohol taking over me. I grabbed dude's hand and dragged him to a corner where no one was. I began kissing him roughly and without a single thought, he did it back just the same.
"You got me wanting to fuck you right now girl." He said trying to pull my dress up.
"Audrina." I said in between kissing his soft lips.
"What?" He replied back.
"My name is Audrina." I said pulling at his long braids.
His fingers slipped between my legs and I was ready for him, but it ended just as fast as it started when I was getting yanked out of the club by a tall, dark figure.
"Let go of me dammit!" I finally yelled out once we were out the club.
"Let go of you? I should fuck you up Princess!" Jo'el's deep voice boomed at me. He stood only two inches from my face and I knew I was in for it when I got home.
"You fucking cheating on me with some nigga like him in public? You could ruin my rep!" He yelled pushing me against the side of the club.
He grabbed my arm up and dragged me two blocks to his car.
"You wanna fuck me over? I'ma show you." He said pulling off into traffic.

Last edited by her love is infinite ;) on Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:40 am; edited 3 times in total

5Time Will Tell... Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:57 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Yu stoppd too soon!!!!
Audrina, yeaa, she's a freakk.
An understatement? Not too sure yett.
As for Jo'el..I wudd have snatched her ass up
outta there too!

Major jumps! Cant wait for the nextt add!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

6Time Will Tell... Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:57 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Upss!

7Time Will Tell... Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:37 am

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

China "Nunee"

Time Will Tell... Df92du

It was around 2 o'clock in the morning and the club was jampacked with girls shaking their asses and dudes throwing their profits in the air. It was extremely hot, so I grabbed my best friend Shanell's hand and left out of the club.
"Girl, it is hot." I said fanning myself and waving at a guy who could not take his eyes off me.
"Yeah I know, Nunee you trying to hit up Denny's though? Everybody going." She said with her hand on her hip and moving her hair out her face.
"Yeah Nelly, let's go cause I'm starving." I said rubbing my tummy and walking in the direction of my car.

When we turned the corner I saw what I thought was the most terrible thing ever. The girl I had been scoping out all night was being pushed against the brick wall.
"Uh uh." Shanell began to say. "That shit ain't even right."
As we watched her get dragged to his car, she glanced back and her eyes were filled with guilt, yet she seemed as though she really didn't care either.
"Look, I'll get at you later Shanell." She gave me that look like 'yeah I know what you doing,' but she just hugged me and said, "Okay."
I hopped in my car and drove off, following the troubled couple. What was I getting myself into? It didn't matter. No female should be treated like that.

Demario "Pretty"

Time Will Tell... X5nyw6

Audrina. That was the only name stuck in my mind as I sat in V.I.P. with my boys.
"Aye Pretty." My brother from another, Mike called out to me.
"Whaddup?" I said drinking out of the bottle of Moscato.
"Shawty had you gone didn't she." He said leaning over, looking at me over his shades, and chuckling.
"Fuck you nigga." I said laughing but really she did. She came to the club every weekend looking bad as ever. I was dying to make her image complete by making her my girl and I almost did til that nigga showed up. I got mad at the thought and I was gone make up a plan to get her. I knew all about her. My best friend Danielle was really cool with her awhile back, so I knew it was nothing to find her.
I got out of my daze and hopped up.
"Look Ima catch ya'll niggas later." I said dapping up Mike and saluting the rest of my boys.
"Aight Pretty." Everybody said as I walked out of V.I.P.

As I approached the exit of the club, my ex Tiffany pulled at my arm.
"What mayne?" I asked her. We won't on good terms and she always wanted to start bull with me.
"Come on. You can't dance with me?" She asked wrapping her arms around my neck.
"What you want for real Tiff? Cause last week I was a pussy and I won't bout shit." I said slightly pushing me off her.
"I didn't mean it." she said licking her lips and pressing her body against mine.
"Look, I don't got time for ya ass. We through...You need to realize to shit." I said allowing her to turn around roll her ass on my dick.
"If we through. Why you still standing here. I'm not forcing you to take this." She said looking back and smirking.
I lightly chuckled and that was the end of that conversation because next thing I know, she was sucking my dick in the backseat of my car.
"Damn Audrina." I said as I watched her swallow every drop of my cum.
"Who? A muthafuckin Audrina??" She said sitting up and cocking her lip.
"Oh shit. My bad Tiff." I said laughing at myself because Audrina was all I was thinking about.
"Na uh. Who the fuck is Audrina?" She said folding her arms.
"Why you worried about it? You ain't my girl anyways." I said putting my shit back in my pants and getting out of the car.
"See this the shit I'm talking about Demario! This is why we didn't work out in the first place." She yelled, drawing attention from everybody standing outside.
I walked over to her side and pointed my finger in her face. "THIS is not why we didn't work out. If yo ass won't bein a hoe we would still be together." I said through my teeth.
"Nigga whateva. I don't won't yo dirty ass anyways." She said walking away from me.
"But you still sucking my dick though!" I yelled behind her making a few people laugh.
She stuck her middle finger up at me and kept walking.
I hopped in my car and drove home. I was ready to take a shower and hit the sheets. The next day, I had plans on finding Audrina.

8Time Will Tell... Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:05 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

nicee add!
I wonder whats going on with Audrina?
& Tiff is nastyy, givng head in the back seat
like its the classy thing to do! D & Mike are finnee!!
So Audrina has too people looking out for herr huh?
Battle of the sexes! Lol. Gotta know what Nunee see's
when she follows them homee.

Add moree soon!

9Time Will Tell... Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:15 am

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Jo
Time Will Tell... 28lxg1l

I wasn't lying nor was I playing when I said I was going to show Audrina.
I bet you're wondering how I caught her at the club right? Well, my homeboy Bryan hit me up and said Princess was all up on this rapper nigga. So, I whipped my ride up there and did what a 'boyfriend' should have done...Got my girl, but when I got there I didn't expect to see her sucking face with that nigga.

"What the hell were you thinking Audrina?" I said pulling up to my apartment building in downtown Atlanta.
She was tight-lipped. She ain't have shit to say.
"Aight, well since you ain't talking to me, you can find somewhere else to go because I'm not sleeping or living with no bitch that can't talk to me." I said getting out of the car.
I walked over to the passenger side and opened her door.
"I am not a BITCH." She said in a low voice filled with attitude.
"You right." I said standing there waiting for her to get out.
"What the fuck. Is you gone get out, or am I gone have to drag yo ass up stairs too?" I asked her.
She sat right there and didn't even budge.
"You wanna play this punk ass game Princess? Let's play then." I said grabbing both of her arms and pulling her out of the car.
She immediately hit the hard concrete and squealed in pain.
"Stop Jo'el...please." She said looking up at me.
"Stop? I'll stop when this shit is done with." I said slamming the passenger door and dragging her towards the elevator.
"Excuse ME!" A female voice yelled out.
I looked over my shoulder to see the baddest chick ever standing a few feet behind me with her hands on her hips.
"What?" I said cocking my lip.
"Let her go that's what." She said walking towards us.
"Who is this? One of the bitches you cheated on me with Audrina? Huh?" I asked her.
"Noooohh." She said wiping tears and the side of her bleeding leg.
"Who the fuck is she?" I said gripping her arm tightly.
"I don't know Jo! I don't know!" She cried out trying to wiggle out of her grip.
"Ima only tell you one more time to let her go." The girl said grabbing the arm I was using to squeeze Audrina's.
I slightly chuckled and let her go. "You ain't gotta tell me twice just let her get her shit and you can have her." I said pushing her into the elevator.

The girl stepped in behind me and stared at me with hate the whole way up to the 10th floor.
Once we got there I unlocked the door and pushed Audrina in.
"Go get all of your shit. Don't leave nothing. I don't want nothing to do with yo ass." I said to her.
She slowly walked up the stairs and I could tell she was doing it on purpose.
"GO!" I yelled at her and immediately she ran up the stairs.
While we waited for Audrina, the girl walked all around my house, looking and touching shit she had no business messing with.
"Why the fuck you so concerned with Audrina anyways?" I asked her.
"I saw her at the club and I saw what you did to her and I'm a fucking female what you expect. I knew you were going to do more damage than what you already did, so I won't gone let that shit go down." She said fixing her hair in the mirror.
My eyes scaled her body and met her ass. I licked my lips and I guess she saw me.
"What the fuck is you looking at?" She said turning around and rolling her neck.
"Aye, you in my crib. Don't disrespect me." I said walking up to her.
"Really? Don't disrespect you? You got me fucked up." She said trying to walk around me.
"Hold up." I said pulling her back. "I'm glad you came. I love Audrina to death, but if you hadn't came I woulda really fucked her up. Thanks man." I said staring into her eyes. She just stood there and I knew I had her.
I heard Audrina coming down the stairs. The girl slightly came in for a kiss but I stopped her.
While looking up at the staircase I pointed up at Audrina who was struggling to get her bags down the stairs.
"Don't forget why you here." I told her. She immediately turned and went up the stairs to help Princess.

Pretty
Time Will Tell... 2ng7g29

The next day I woke up around 8 and the first thing I did was call up Danielle.

"Hello?" She said sleepily.
"Dannie what's good?" I asked her.
"Demario, are you serious?" She asked me.
"Aye chill. Look, I know you tired but I need your help."
"With what best friend?"
"You know that chick Audrina?"
"Oh Lord, what about her?" She asked.
"Well something happened last night and I know you know where she stay at least." I said going into the bathroom to take a piss.
"Last time I heard she was staying ova Bankhead, but then she moved in with some dude last month Downtown."
"You know what building?" I asked.
"Renaissance Walk."
"Thanks bestfriend." I said to her.
"Welcome. Be careful though. I was on facebook and I heard some shit went down there with her."
"Aight. Love you." I said disconnecting the call.
I got fresh and hopped in my ride to go see if I could find Audrina.

10Time Will Tell... Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:31 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

Uh uh Nunee! Dont get caught up
with Jo! Now Pretty? That boy is bad!
I wuddnt mind that! ANYWAYSS.......
So Jo is on some Ike Turner stuff..
Audrina is on some other shit
Nunee playing Captain Save-A-Hoe
& Pretty is Sherlock Holmes?

lol wow. Im glad Nunee came, cuz
Audrina wuddve been fukkd uppp.
How the hell is Jo gon' say he loves
Drina but he's all in Nunee's facee?
& Pretty, idkk about him. Need more
of his pov.

Sweet Add!

11Time Will Tell... Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:47 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Pretty Cont.

I walked into the building not knowing what to expect. I had no idea what apartment she was staying in or what so I went up to the front desk.
"You must be looking for Miss Mills." the lady working at the desk said to me.
"Who?" I asked her.
"Audrina." She said smiling.
"Yeah, how'd you know?"
"Look around, she's the only 'young' black girl living here unless you was looking for old lady Jenkins." We both laughed.
"Apartment number?" I asked her.
"Oh, she's not here. She left with her bags packed with another young lady."
"Forreal? Damn. What the girl look like?"
"I can't explain, but when they where walking out the door she told Audrina her name was China."
"China? Oh shit. Did she have long black hair?" I asked.
"Yeah. Why are you looking for her?" She asked.
"Thanks lady." I said leaving her question unanswered and running out the door.
It had to be the same China my niggas ran the train on a few weeks ago.

I went to go swoop Mike up because China was in love with him and I knew she would act like a bitch to me.
"So shawty staying with China huh?" He asked me.
"We'll see." I said pulling up to China's house.
"Go knock on her door." I said nudging Mike.
"Man, why I gotta do it. You looking for her." He said taking off his shades.
"Bruh come on." I said turning off the engine.
"Aight man." He said getting out of the car.
He knocked on the door and China opened it with a smile plastered on her face. She gave him a hug and a kiss and Mike said something then pointed back at me.
"Oh hell naw!" Nunee's loud mouth yelled out.
I guess he spit her a little game and two minutes later he was signaling me to come in.

"What's up China?" I said to her.
"Hey Pretty." She reluctantly spoke to me. "What do you want? I know you ain't come here for nothing." As soon as she said that Audrina was coming out of bathroom with a towel wrapped around her.
"Oh. I didn't know you had company." She said holding the towel close to her body.
"Audrina." I said to her and she looked at me hard.
"You." She said. A slight smile came across her face.
"So, ya'll know each other?" Nunee asked.
"Yeah. He's the reason Jo kicked me out." She said.
"I didn't know you had a man ma." I said to her.
"It's okay." She began. "Come here." She said leading me into the guest room.
When she sat down on the bed, I examined her body. She had bruises all over her arms and her leg was all fucked up.
"He did this to you?" I asked her.
She shook her head up and down. "But this was the first time he ever put his hands on me." She quickly said.
"Why you protecting him?" I asked her.
"I don't know." She said looking down and twirling her thumbs.
"Look, how bout you come stay with me. Nunee got too many niggas and bitches running through here and you needa just stay with someone that's gone look out for you for real." I said moving her hair out of her face.
"Fine." She said looking up at me.
I planted a kiss on her soft lips then stared into her eyes. "I promise you it'll be worth it."

12Time Will Tell... Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:22 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Woah. Nunee? Idk what to say about her.
Awwww, Pretty a sweetheart. Hope he doesn't
have any tricks up his sleave. And Audrina just
hop up with anybody!! Hmm, maybe bc Jo abuses her
i guess.

nicee add! uppers!

13Time Will Tell... Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:22 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

uppers

14Time Will Tell... Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:33 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Princess
Time Will Tell... 2d1ohgp

It was around 10 o'clock at night and I was finishing up the dishes in the sink from dinner. I had been staying at Demario's house for a few days. Everyday he took me out, spoiling me and buying me things I didn't need. For some reason, I was starting to feel like a charity case.
"Pretty, why are you doing this for me?" I asked him walking into the living room where he was laying on the couch.
"Just striving to keep you smiling, Drina." He said reaching his arms out for me to come lay with him.
"I'm not even your girl and you letting me live with you and buying me all this shit that don't matter to me. I just don't feel the need for you to have to do anything for me." I said laying my head on his chest and tracing his tattoos.
"Audrina look. Do you know how long I've been scoping you out? I feel like the luckiest nigga in the world right now just having you here with me." He said resting his chin on my head.
"You don't understand though." I began to say. "You don't know me and I just don't want to hurt you." I said sitting up.
"Well you here ain't it? Ima get to know you. Don't worry bout nothing ma. I got you...I got us." He said kissing me.
I kissed him back and he gently slid his tongue in my mouth. He picked me up and sat me on his lap without removing his sweet lips from mine. He rubbed my back and held me tight as our kisses got hungrier and hungrier. He removed his over-sized white v-neck t-shirt from my body and began planting kisses on my chest and stomach. He layed me down on my back, going lower and lower with his kisses.
"I've been waiting to taste this." He said unbuttoning my shorts.
I lightly giggled and he pulled down my shorts, revealing my red laced boy shorts. He smirked and I took in a deep breath. I closed my eyes and bite my bottom lip as he slid my panties over to the side. He gently played with my clit. He slid three fingers in me to get me wetter and then he stuck his head between my legs, giving me the best head i'd ever gotten from female or male. I grinding my hips on his face letting out moans I couldn't hold in. He began tugging on my clit lightly with his teeth and I couldn't help but say his name.
After about 15 minutes, he sat up and we both smiled at each other with satisfaction. He bent my legs back and pulled down his Polo boxers, revealing his length. I bit my bottom lip as I smirked and stared at him.
"You like it huh?" He asked laughing at me.
I shook my head up and down shyly as he came in to plant a kiss on my lips.
He laid on top of me as he slid himself in me. "You good?" He asked as he slowly stroked in and out of me.
"Yeah." I moaned as he slightly quickened his pace. He stroked me until he was out of breath.
"Let me ride." I said pushing him on his back.
I started off slow as he gripped my waist and stared into my eyes. As I sped up, I began scratching his chest and moaning loudly.
"I'm cumming." I said to him as he pulled my hair.
"Slow down." He said. He let out a moan and I felt his semen race through me. He picked me up off of him and laid me down on top of him. I laid my head on his chest and soon drifted off to sleep as he held me.

Monday Morning
The next day I woke up to the smell of breakfast. I sat up in Demario's bed with different panties and a different bra, wondering how I got here. I hopped out of his bed and headed for the bathroom because I had no idea if he bathed me or not.
After I did my hygiene thing. I threw on some Juicy Couture sweats and a wife beater. I walked down the stairs to see a lady standing in front of the stove. When she turned around, she was a spitting image of Pretty.
"Good morning." She said looking over her glasses.
"Hi." I said waving at her.
"Demario went out. He said he had some business to take care of. He should be home soon." She said flipping some blueberry pancakes.
"Okay?" I said confused.
"I'm his mother." She said smiling.
"I can tell." I said lightly laughing.
"Have a seat." She said placing a plate in front of the seat she wanted me to sit in.
We had a nice 30 minute conversation over breakfast, getting to know each other until she had to leave.
"I'll see you soon sweetie." She said hugging me and walking out of the door.
5 minutes later Pretty walked through the door.
"What's up?" He said planting a kiss on my forehead.
"Nothing. I just had breakfast with your mom though." I said.
"Yeah, I just ran into her. She likes you." He said smiling.
I laughed and my phone began ringing.
"It's China."
"Look, Ima be in the basement if you need me." He said kissing me and running down the steps.
"Hello?"
"Hey girl. What you doing?" She asked.
"Nothing. What's up?"
"You wanna hang out today? My schedule's free."
"Yeah. I'm at Pretty's. Pick me up in 20." I said.
She sighed heavily and said, "Okay." disconnecting the call.
I wonder what's up between them two?
I went halfway down the stairs and called out Demario's name.
He quickly ran back up the stairs and closed the doors behind him.
"What's up?" He said as if he was hiding something.
"Um, I'm going out with China." I said with my hands on my hips.
"Aight." He said. "We got reservations at 7 so can you be back before then?" He asked.
"Yeah." I said still looking at him like he was crazy.
"Gimme a kiss." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.
I gently kissed his lips.
"Aight boo." He said turning around to go back into the basement.
I ran upstairs to his room and threw on a quick outfit so I could go kick it with Nunee.

15Time Will Tell... Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:15 pm

kaylee

i love the story!!!!!
wonder why china doesnt like pretty, also why pretty was acting different when he came out of the basement???
Add soon!!!!

16Time Will Tell... Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:47 pm

TheBee

TheBee

NEW PAGE U OWE ME A NICE LONG ADD .

Might be a promise ring

&&HEARTS--<3

17Time Will Tell... Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:54 pm

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

luvz iyt! plz add more! man a bi sexual story sumthyn new i luv iyt!

18Time Will Tell... Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:40 am

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Audrina

Time Will Tell... 9swf94

"Hey Gorgeous." Nunee greeted me as I got into her car.
"Hey. What's up?" I replied flashing her a colgate smile.
"Nothing girl. I am so exhausted. I just wanna kick it today." She said pulling off.
"Where we goin?" I asked her while going through my purse to find my phone.
"I wanna go to Peachtree." She said making a left and driving up Decatur St.
"Oh okay." I said texting my mom, who was all of a sudden popping up in my life.

After a short silence, she turned on the radio and Waka Flocka Flame's 'Hard In The Paint' filled the void.
"Can I ask you a question?" I said slightly turning down the dial on the radio.
"What's up?" She asked me as we stopped at a traffic light.
"What's the deal between you and Demario?"
She slowly exhaled and gave me a faint smile.
"Uh..." She began to say. "Well..." She continued to stall. It had me thinking that they had been in a past relationship or something.
"You don't have to tell me." I said turning my head and staring out the window at the Georgia State University students walk up and down the sidewalk. I was wishing it was me in college living it up and learning something worthwhile, but it all changed when I met Jo'el. I fell in love with him too fast and my dreams of having a real family took over my career aspirations.
"Demario and I used to be really close friends until about a month ago." She said knocking me out of my daze.
"Well, what happened?" I asked her.
"We were at Club Esso, celebrating Mike's 23 birthday." She said parking in front of Starbuck's.
"And???" I said getting frustrated that she wouldn't just say what she had to say.
"Well, the typical you know? We were drinking and having a good time and then my ex Sean sat down beside me and said, 'Nunee, you betta gon' and get out here. Them niggas finna do some team shit and 'ion want shit to happen to you.' I thought he was being you know 'an asshole' so I ignored him. He called it though. Next minute I know my face was glued to the hood of somebody's car in the back of the club. I was being penetrated one after the other continuously. It felt like it was neverending and I was drunk so I could do anything about it. When I finally turned around I saw Demario standing there shaking his head and covering his face. All I could do was cry because out of all of them, we were the closest and it was like he just let them do that to me." She said asd tears poured down her eyes.
I was speechless. I felt so bad for her. I held her tightly and wiped the tears from her eyes. "I'm sorry." I said giving her a kiss on her cheek.
"You ain't gotta apologize. I ain't got nothing against you. If you date Pretty, It's not going to hurt me." She said backing away from me. "I know my boundaries."
That was the end of that conversation and the rest of the day, she acted like she didn't like me and quickly...my feelings for her were over with.
She took me back to Pretty's house and without a word said, I got out of her car without even looking back and she sped off leaving me confused as hell.

Last edited by her love is infinite ;) on Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

19Time Will Tell... Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:44 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

damn, i feel bad for Nunee b/c now her & her "best friend"
are like strangers. but thtz fukkd up of Pretty to let the stuff
happen! he if was a real friend then he wudd have stoppd it
from happening instead of lookin stupidd! Audrina is stuck in
the middle of it all! Wonder what Pretty's hiding in the basement?

great add!
moreeee Time Will Tell... 729222
Time Will Tell... 842373 Time Will Tell... 842373 Time Will Tell... 842373

20Time Will Tell... Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:04 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Awesome add...I finally caught up.

So Pretty is Pretty dirty for letting that
go down like that. What's his version of the
story. Will Audriana bring it up again? aDD

ASAP Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation bounce bounce Surprised

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

21Time Will Tell... Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:23 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Pretty
Time Will Tell... 14iq3o5

When Audrina walked through the door, I knew I had some explaining to do by the look on her face. She walked right past me without even saying two words.

"What happened?" I asked her as I followed her into my bedroom.
"I should be asking you that." She said quickly turning around and folding her arms.
"What? What you talkin bout?" I asked her confused.
"What the hell happened with you and Nunee? How could you let that happen to her?" She slightly yelled at me.
"Man, you don't know what happened." I said sitting her down on the bed.
"Well tell me. We got all the time in the world." She said kicking back and giving me a deadly stare.
"Look, my nigga told me she wanted it and by the way she was acting that whole night, it kinda looked like it." I said shrugging my shoulders.
"What?" She said getting up and giving me a look I hated for any female to look at me like. "How could she look like it? You really believe that Nunee...matter of fact any girl would want a train ran on them? She was petrified and she still is traumatized by it. Why would you stand there and let it happen?"
"Audrina, do you know what I would look like stoppin them niggas from fuckin somebody bad like her?" I said.
"I see you only care about yourself." She mumbled under her breath.
"Care about myself? I took you in. I gave you everything...but I only care about myself? Get outta here with that."
"I didn't ask for it!" She snapped at me.
"But you didn't say no to it either!" I yelled at her, sorta getting in her face.
"This is not about me and you." She calmly said. "It's about you and Nunee." She crawled underneath the covers and turned off the lamp, leaving me there looking stupid.

I walked out of the room closing it behind me and thinking about what Audrina said. It was about me and Nunee. I went down to the basement, grabbed a couple of things and headed to Nunee's house. I had to fix this and fix it fast.

22Time Will Tell... Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:35 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Audrina
Time Will Tell... 5ysvo4

Being sneaky was my best quality in a way. So, when I heard Pretty close the front door, I slid out of bed and crept downstairs to see what he could have possibly been hiding from me down in the basement. I looked out of the front window to make sure his car was gone, then I headed for the basement. I flicked on the lights and walked downstairs. As I approached the last step, a strong scent kissed my nose, but I couldn't put a finger on what it exactly was. It definitely wasn't the type of basement I expected it to be. Red walls, black carpet, pictures of him and his boys doing shows were hanging up, and a picture of the A accented the room. I looked to the left and saw a computer desk, a flat screen monitor, a keyboard, and a mic. You know, the typical studio equipment. I stood in the middle of the room walking around in a circle to see if I could catch anything out of the ordinary. I got nothing....but something in my head told me to check the big double door closet in the far corner of the basement.
As I got closer to the door, the scent I had smelled was at its strongest point. I hope he ain't got skeletons in his closet. I laughed to myself. I turned the knob and saw the unexpected. Cocaine, weed, pills, meth, heroin, you name it. It was all bagged up and ready to be distributed. "Hell...no." I said to myself. That's what it was. The scent of drugs danced around my head and I was just so shocked. I closed the closet door and ran back up the steps, turning off the lights. I know this ain't happening.
"Maybe it's a dream, Audrina. Just sleep on it." I said to myself as I walked through the kitchen. I stopped in my tracks and hid behind the wall because the front door opened.
"Yeah, I'm droppin the shit off now bruh." A guy who was not Pretty said. He sounded nothing like Mike and by the looks of his shadow, he was a lot taller. I was really thinking in my mind that something was about to happen to me now. He disconnected the call and walked straight my direction. "Shit." I quietly said as I tip-toed to the other side of the refrigerator. He dropped the Louis Vuitton duffle bag he had on the kitchen table and turned on the lights. I nervously tried to text Pretty, but my phon slipped out of my hands and onto the floor.
"What the fuck?" The guy said as he bent over to pick up my phone. I let out a sneeze that I couldn't hold in and his eyes shot in my direction and pointed his gun at me, aiming only to blow my brains out.
"Wait, wait!" I yelled holding up my hands.
"Who the fuck is you?" He asked me looking at me like I was crazy.
"I should be asking you the same thing."
"Why you playing games man? Ima finna murk yo shit and you getting smart? 10 seconds."
"Audrina!" I yelled. "My name is Audrina." I said before he could get to 1.
"Why you here?" He asked me lowering his gun.
"I stay here."
"Oh so you Pretty girl or something? Why you ain't just say that? I wouldn't have put this to ya face like that." He said going into the fridge and grabbing my leftover subway sandwich.
"Don't touch my shit." I said snatching it from him and putting it back where it came from.
"Oh, you got spunk now?" He said laughing at me.
"Who are you?" I said giving him the stupid look.
"I ain't gotta answer to you." He said sitting down at the table.
"Whatever. And just for the record, I'm not his girl." I said sitting opposite from him.
"Oh word? So that mean I gotta shot at getting at you, beautiful?" He asked me.
"Ha, I don't give strangers shots." I said laughing at his weak game.
"Aight well check this. I work for ya boy Pretty on some outta town shit. The name's Stefan but you can call me Juice." He said flashing me a million dollar smile.
"Juice huh?" I asked him.
"I keep Pretty business boomin. I keep the Juice flowing." He said. We both laughed at how stupid that was.
"But look though. If you ain't his girl forreal, you can hit me up sometime." He said putting his number in my phone and giving it back to me.
"Okay." I smiled at him.
"Tell Pretty I dropped his money and the rest of the merchandise off, aight? Come walk me to the door."
"Don't forget about me." He said smiling at me once more before leaving out the door.
I smiled at him back and watched him walk down the steps. This feeling overcame me and I yelled out, "Wait."
"Wassup?" He asked me.
"You know." I said as I grabbed his hand and led him back into Pretty's house.

An hour later, both of our cum was dripping down my leg and all over the kitchen counter. I'd just fucked Stefan without even thinking about the consequences.
As we stared into each others eyes, I had to remember who I was staying with and who's house I was in.
"Pretty gone kill me if he find out." I said to Stefan who would not remove his hands from my body.
"I thought you won't his girl?" He said backing away from me.
"I'm not but what does this look like? I mean really. We're disrespecting him to the fullest." I said hopping down off the counter and pulling up my panties. "You gotta go." I said helping him pull up his Hollister boxers and Levi's.
"Man, aight. Just hit me up." He said walking out the door.
"Juice." I called out to him.
"What?" He said turning around.
"I loved it." We both smiled and he hopped in his whip and left.

23Time Will Tell... Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 am

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

audrina knw she wrnq for disrespectinq pretty like that.!
add soon please.!

24Time Will Tell... Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:00 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Pretty
Time Will Tell... Sqsem8

After I left from giving my Nerds car to my little cousin, I drove to Nunee's house to fix things.

I had been sitting in front of Nunee's crib for at least 15 minutes trying to figure out how to explain myself to her and beg for my lil sis back. "Ima just wing it. What happens, happens." I said to myself getting out of my new Bentley.
I only got the chance to knock on her door one time before she opened it. When I saw her, I felt so bad. She looked like all the energy and life was drained out of her. No make-up, hair up in a messy ass bun, shit China looked like her puppy got shot.
"I seen you sitting out here." She said letting me walk into her crib. It was dark and the only thing lighting up the house was some Bath and Body Works candles.
"You aight?" I asked her.
"Demario, be real with yourself. Do you really think I'm okay?" She said folding her arms.
I sighed heavily. "That's why I came over here. I'm sorry for not stepping up and saving you." I said looking into her dark brown eyes.
Her eyes lightly fluttered and then a tear felt down. She looked away from me as they continued to pour.
"China..." I said rubbing up and down her arm. "Shit, will never be the same, I know that. But, all I want back is my sis, man. I made a mistake and I'll be hella dumb to make another one. Just give me a chance." I said wiping her eyes.
She wrapped her arms around my body and fell into me. I held her tightly as I rubbed my hand up and down her back.
"I love you, Demario." Her voice muffled under my arm.
I lightly chuckled. "I love you too, Nunee."
I stayed at her crib all night and ended up falling asleep on her couch.
'Get your sis back, Check.' Now just make it up to Audrina...

Stefan 'Juice'
Time Will Tell... 2ziqypc

The next day, I woke up with Audrina on my mind. I shook off the thought though because if you just met a girl and she gave it up to you that fast...then she gotta be a hoe. I just don't wanna believe it.

WILL ADD MORE LATER Smile

25Time Will Tell... Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:41 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Ok yeaa, Audrina's a hoe!
I was tryna save her, but uh uh.
tht mess dont fly with me! a quick
meet & greet and the next thing yu
know yuv fukkd some random ass dude?
No tellng what he has! SMH.

As for Nunee & Pretty, I feel lykee