Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Time Will Tell... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Time Will Tell... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Time Will Tell... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Time Will Tell... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Time Will Tell... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Time Will Tell... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Time Will Tell... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Time Will Tell... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Time Will Tell... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Time Will Tell...

+5
kaylee
J'Adore
__eyeCandy
SurreallPrincess100
her love is infinite ;)
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Time Will Tell... - Page 2 Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:04 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Stefan Cont.

My phone was ringing off the hook and I picked it up to see Pretty's name on the Caller ID.
"Damn." I said to myself. I was hoping Audrina had kept her damn mouth closed.
"Whaddup?" I answered.
"Look bruh, I need you to pull a week in Miami for me. The thing is this assignment is hella crucial and it's gone be tough cause I got a lot of merchandise for you to take down there." He said.
"I got this boss man." I laughed.
"Nigga get serious. Them Miami niggas tryna take what we got down and I'm thinking, them niggas know who you are so if you take this chick that's staying with me down there, it'll look like ya'll on vay-cay or sum'n."
I was speechless. Take Audrina...to Miami? Hell no.
"I don't even know who she is. How you know she ain't some snitch ass bitch?" I asked him.
"Trust me. That's my boo. She ain't like that."
"That's yo girl? ...Nevermind. Aye look, if I don't find a shorty by tomorrow, I'll take her."
"Aight Juice. Let's make this shit hot." He said disconnecting the call.
I was in the most fucked up situation ever. I immediately dialed Lanae's number.
"Hello?" She answered.
"La La..."
"Hey Juice." She said in a happy voice.
"What you doin?" I asked her starting off with a casual conversation.
"Nothing. About to go out shopping for my dorm room. Moving in two weeks!" She said with excitement.
"Oh word? I'm proud of you. Look, come with me to Miami. Just for a week." I said just skipping to the point
"Why? Now all of a sudden you want me?" She said with a slight attitude.
You see, me and Lanae got a love/hate relationship. She was my high school sweetheart, but things changed when I got a lil change and you know how it went from there.
"It's not that. We can just kick it before you go to Houston." I said to her, hoping she wouldn't turn me down.
She softly sighed. "When?"
"I'm leaving tomorrow."
"I'll let you know by tonight."
"Thanks boo." I said disconnecting the call. Hopefully she won't bail out on me.

China
Time Will Tell... - Page 2 6og5sx

"Just because I let you back in my life, doesn't mean this situation is over with." I said walking Pretty out the door.
"Yeah, I know." He said giving me an extra sloppy kiss on my cheek, then running to his car.
"Eww punk!" I yelled after him. He waved bye to me and pulled off.

As soon as I walked back into my house there was a knock at my back door. It slightly scared me, so I grabbed my butcher knife and peeped through my blinds. I rolled my eyes and set the knife down and opened the door.
"Mike, why the hell didn't you come through the front?" I scolded him.
"I don't know, being an asshole. But I got something for you." He said pulling something out of his pocket.
I couldn't believe what I saw. I jumped up and down in excitement as he...

GOTTA KEEP YOU GUESSING !

http://shamsthecutieee.tumblr.com

27Time Will Tell... - Page 2 Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:25 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

who's mike??
and whats upp with Drina's ex?
will he ever show upp?
and maybe someone's gettin wifed upp!!
drina & juice, together?? In MIA!?
hmmm, tht cudd be interestingg.
Damn, Drina fukkd up!
Pretty fine too! Juice iiight, but, Pretty
on tht bomb shit! OH SHE FUKKD.
She better get her mind straight & tell
Juice whats really up or shes gonna be
on her ass!

greatness! BUMPERS!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

28Time Will Tell... - Page 2 Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:59 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Dear Jasmyn,

Lmprettyao . Mike is Pretty's Bestfriend...Remember?
&& be pacient ! lol Jo'el is cominq back with a banq
sooner than you think !

29Time Will Tell... - Page 2 Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:33 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

her love is infinite Wink wrote:Dear Jasmyn,

Lmprettyao . Mike is Pretty's Bestfriend...Remember?
&& be pacient ! lol Jo'el is cominq back with a banq
sooner than you think !

ohhhhh! i remember now lol
mike is fine too. lol
& Jo'el coming bakk??
With a bang!!! Lol somebody
is gonna get itt!!
I know this is gonna be gudd!
cant wait!

30Time Will Tell... - Page 2 Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:25 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

cant wait.!
add..! Smile

31Time Will Tell... - Page 2 Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:40 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Mike
Time Will Tell... - Page 2 24vv9ub

As I slipped the engagement ring on Nunee's finger, I felt like a man. I felt so in love with her. I just wanted to skip the engagement period and take her to the Virgin Islands and get married on the beach or something for real. She had been giving me hints for months now that she wanted to take the next step and get engaged and move in, and I was finally ready.

"Oh my gosh, Mike! I love you so much!" She said wrapping her arms around my neck.
"I love you too." I said kissing her soft lips. "Get ready, though. I wanna take you out. We can do anything you wanna do." I said smiling at her as she smiled at me.
"Okay." She said walking away from me slowly as if she wanted me to give her ass all the attention, but I won't stuck on that. She was full of true beauty that I loved so much.
"Hurry up." I said smacking her butt and making her giggle.

I took her everywhere she wanted to go. Bowling, Ice skating, shopping, the nail salon. I made the day all about her. Towards end the night, I took her to Justin's so we could have a nice dinner to end the day.
"Bay, you know I love you right?" I asked her.
"Yup. And you know I love you." She said laying her head on my shoulder as we sat side by side in a booth.
"I don't plan on taking this ring from you. You forever my girl until my they put me in a coffin."
"I don't plan on giving it back to you." She giggled.

We ended the dinner and I took her back to my crib. Lord knows I'm a lucky lil nigga to have her....

Audrina
Time Will Tell... - Page 2 Rlzxb9

"Stay with Juice in Miami? I don't even know him!" I yelled at Pretty as we sat at the dinner table.
"Drina...First of all, quit yellin at me. Second of all, ya'll staying in a two bedroom suite. Ya'll don't even have to acknowledge each other." He said staring into my guilty eyes.
"Yo, what's wrong with you?" He asked me.
"Nothing." I said turning my face as a single tear dropped from my eye.
"Audrina..." He said reaching from my chin to turn my face but I didn't allow him to.
"I fucked up okay!!!" I yelled out, jumping up from the seat.
"What you talking bout??" He questioned me and I just knew he was going to kick me out. Just like Jo'el.
"I fucked Juice. He came by last night to drop off your shit and I was pissed at you about the Nunee thing and all that shit I found in the basement--"
"You went through my shit?!" He said getting up.
"That's not the point...but...but...Look, I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" I cried as I ran up the stairs.

I slipped under the covers and held Pretty's pillow tightly. How could I do him like that? How could I be so stupid? I always fuck shit up for myself and everybody else...

Pretty
Time Will Tell... - Page 2 Svl6hd

It took me a minute to process everything in my head. Like, it took me a looonnnggg minute.
Audrina...+...Juice?? Hell naw. This shit too surreal. I thought to myself.
I couldn't just let this one go. Nor could I just let Audrina go. I worked to hard to get her ass and I wasn't going to lose her. I'ma just give her a snippet of hell.
I got Jo'el's number from out of her phone that she left on the table and called him up.

"Who dis?" He answered.
"Aye look come get Audrina."
"What? Who the fuck is this? Wait, is this Pretty? Is this the nigga that was wit my girl? Is this the nigga that's 'headlining the show' so to speak?" He said in reference to the money and drugs.
"Yeah, this me nigga. What you thought I was gon keep this anonymous nigga? Like I said come get her. The way she acting...she must want yo ass back, so you can have her. 5412 Pinehurst Street nigga. She waiting." I said disconnecting the call.

I walked up the stairs and turned all the lights on.
"Drina..." I called out her name. She didn't answer.
"Audrina!" I yelled out standing in my doorway, watching her lay in my bed.
"Aight, well...Jo'el coming to get you. Your best bet is to be ready."
"What? No Demario. Please don't make me leave." She whinned. She hopped out of bed and got on her knees right in front of me.
She gripped my jeans tightly and cried like a baby.
"I said I was sorry. I don't know what's wrong with me. I didn't mean to hurt you." She continuously cried.
I really felt bad for her, but I was gonna teach her a lesson.
There was two loud bangs at the door and I knew it was Jo'el.
"That's your man." I said removing her from my bottom half. I walked down the stairs, grabbed my .40, and opened the door.
"She coming." I said closing the door back in his face.
When I turned around, Audrina was standing there with eyeliner running down her face, but she cut that crying act out. She stood there biting the inside of her cheek and I pulled her close to me.
"I gotta do this." I said in her ear.
"No you don't." She said, her voice shaking.
"Call me when you ready to do right by me." I said letting her go and opening the door.
"She walked out of the door and was embraced by Jo'el's hug that made me mad as hell.
"Let's get the fuck outta here." He said looking back and throwing a mug face at me.
She finally looked back before getting into the car. It was a sincere 'I'm sorry' look and her eyes begged for me to save her.
Was I wrong for doing this to her??

THAT WAS TOTALLY NOT JO'EL'S BIG BANG LOL

32Time Will Tell... - Page 2 Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:46 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

I so need to catch up...

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

33Time Will Tell... - Page 2 Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:01 am

kaylee

GREAT add!!!!
Audrina was wrong for what she did
but i dont think pretty should have sent
her back to Jo'el.
I wonder what Jo'el is going to do to
Audrina for leaving?
Hope you add very very soon!!!!!!!

34Time Will Tell... - Page 2 Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:35 am

○→Єmιℓιε←○

○→Єmιℓιε←○

Great add Great Add
can't wait for the next one

What a Face What a Face study study Time Will Tell... - Page 2 729222 Time Will Tell... - Page 2 842373

35Time Will Tell... - Page 2 Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:13 pm

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

Im lovin it add more PLZ! Exclamation Exclamation Sad

36Time Will Tell... - Page 2 Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:53 am

○→Єmιℓιε←○

○→Єmιℓιε←○

add add add Smile

37Time Will Tell... - Page 2 Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Jo'el
Time Will Tell... - Page 2 2drwi9t

The whole drive back to my crib, I didn't say nothing to Audrina. All she did was stare out the window and every few minutes wipe a tear.
"Princess..." I said rubbing her thigh.
"Don't touch me." She said in a low voice.
"C'mon now. I ain't seen you in a month and a half and you still being hostile towards me? I should be the same way with you, but I'm not. If you ask me, I was doing you a favor by coming and getting you."
"But that's where you're wrong. You're not doing me a favor." She said rolling her eyes at me.
"Whatever." I said pulling up to my apartment building.

I walked over to the passenger side and opened the door for her. She got out of the car and brushed past me with a nasty attitude, but I stayed calm because I really wanted to wring her neck.
Once we got through the door, she kicked off her shoes and ran up the stairs towards my bedroom.
"Princess wait!" I yelled out.
"What?" She snapped at me while turning the door knob.
She opened the door to see Brittany and Emani laid up in her old spot. She quickly closed the door and stared at me.
"My girl is in there..." I finally said.
"I can see that asshole. Is that your baby too?" She said pushing past me to go into the guestroom.
"Naw she mine." Brittany said walking up behind me and crossing her arms with Emani trailing right behind her. "And I know you better gone somewhere with that attitude shit. You a guest in this house now so that disrespectful shit ain't gone fly." She said looking her straight in the eyes.
Audrina laughed right in her face and in the same moment she laughed, she got the shit knocked out of her. She fell straight on her back and held her face.
"Like I said bitch, know your place. C'mon Mani. Time for you to go to bed." She said grabbing Emani's hand and walking away. It happened so fast and I just had no idea what to do.

"Get up man." I said helping her up from the floor.
"Get off me! I don't need your help and I don't NEED this bullshit!" She said snatching away from me. She ran down the stairs and I ran right after her.
"Oh my god. Princess just wait! You ain't got nowhere to go and you tryna step on the toes of someone helping you? Quit with YOUR bullshit."
She put her shoes back on and walked out of the door slamming it behind her. I opened the door and ran out, nearly toppling over her because she stood at the door crying.
"Princess..." I said turning her around and looking into her eyes. "Don't go." I said rubbing her arms.
"Why would I wanna stay here with that bitch? She put her hands on me then scurried away like a bitch!" She slightly yelled.
"Audrina I'll figure something out, but you don't have to go."
She stared back at me and then connected her soft lips with mine. Her kiss was something that I was feening for and to have it made my day.
"I really can't stay here. Not under the same roof with her. Can you please just take me to my mama house Jo'el?" She asked me.
Reluctantly, I drove her over her mama's house because that's the only place she figured she could be.

________________________________________________________________________________

Audrina
Time Will Tell... - Page 2 2dwe93

"Mama!" I yelled through her glass front door. "MAMA!"
After the 6th time of me banging on the door, my little brother Adrian came to the door.
"Shut yo loud mouth up!" He loudly whispered at me.
"Why?" I asked him waving bye to Jo'el.
Just then, my estranged mother, Alisa, came walking down the staircase.
"Adrian I know you don't have one of those lil girls at my door." She said until her eyes met mine.
"Lisa." I said nodding my head at her.
"How are you Audrina? I haven't seen you seen you were 13." She said walking up to me and moving my hair out of my face, revealing the bruise that was beginning to form under my eye.
"Cut the bullshit Lisa. I need somewhere to stay so either it's a yes or a no." I said standing there with my hand on my hip.
Adrian looked at us back and forth to see what was about to pop off. Me and my mother never got along because she treated me different from the Adrian and my older brother Anthony. She used to let Anthony's dad beat the fuck outta me for the smallest things. I can forget to cut a light off in the house and he used his fists to let me know I didn't turn it off. Being that she was mother and he wasn't my daddy, she had the authority to stop it but she didn't.
"You can sleep in Adrian's room. You can figure out where everything is." She said clearing her throat and walking back up the stairs.
"You know she trying." Adrian said before walking away from me. I watched him walk up the stairs and he turned around.
"Why you still standing there? Come on."

After taking a nice hot shower, I threw on a pair of Adrian's hoop shorts and one of his t-shirts.
"Your phone been ringing off the hook sis." He said as I laid down on the bed beside him.
"Word?" I said turning around on my stomach and resting on my elbows.
I slid my phone up to see 5 text messages.

Jo'el: Just checkin on you Princess and I wanted to let you know im sorry about Brittany. She can be a handful at times.
I messaged him back.
Me: Handful aint the wrd. But i aint trippn. she gunna get hers. Nite.

Nunee: Audrina im sorry for how I acted.
Nunee: Girl where you at? I stopped by Pretty's cuz I had some news but he told me you left. Hit me bac!
I messaged her back.
Me: Yeah Im sorry too. Whats the news? and more like he made me leave. CALL ME. ima tell you what happened

Juice: Whats good Audrina? We needa talk ASAP
I ignored his message. Won't no talking necessary.

Pretty: You are somethin special to me and I know i shouldnt have made you leave but i had to do what i had to do. i feel like you need space so thats what ima give to you. Holla
I messaged Pretty back without even thinking.
Me: I love u

I quickly tried cancel the message but it was too late
Pretty: I love u 2

38Time Will Tell... - Page 2 Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:34 pm

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

iy love iyt! plz addd morrrrreeee! Sad

39Time Will Tell... - Page 2 Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:24 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Aww man...Finally caught up...You need to add asap...Awesome story...

40Time Will Tell... - Page 2 Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:41 am

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Soooo . i havent been addinq
to this story because i completely
lost my motivation ! lol i just celebrated
my 16th birthday on the 22nd.

Everythinq is goinq super but me
&& the boyfriend are qoinq thru the
motions !

i promise you guys an add before
school starts for me! Smile

love, "Shamari TaylorGang'datt Unique"
Please search for me on Facebook , i would
love to interact with you guys
outside of the forum Smile

41Time Will Tell... - Page 2 Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:29 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Aww...Congrats girl...Your getting old. lol jp

I will definately look you up and I hope things
work out between you and your boyfriend as well
as MOTIVATION for this story...

42Time Will Tell... - Page 2 Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:06 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Audrina
Time Will Tell... - Page 2 9hqfxl

"You alright sis?" Adrian asked me as he watched me squat down. I felt light-headed and really dizzy.
"I feel nau-" I began to say as vomit poured out of my mouth.
"Audrina!" He yelled out stepping back as puke decorated his brand new shoes.
"Sorry!" I said as I ran into the nearest bathroom.
As I stood over the sink, panting hard, I couldn't get my thoughts together. What the hell is wrong with me?
"Ma, Princess threw up on my freakin' shoes! Why wouldn't I be mad?" I heard Adrian yell at our mom through the phone.
"Hold on." He said. "Princess, mama wanna talk to you." He said into the bathroom.
I rinsed out my mouth and grabbed the phone from him.
"Hello?" I weakly answered.
"Baby, are you alright?" Lisa asked me.
"I wanna come home. I know Adrian doesn't have a license, but can he please drive? I can't do it."
She sighed heavily. "I'll be waiting on you two." She said disconnected the call.
I handed him his phone back and also the keys to my mom's car.
"Word?" He said looking at me with a smile plastered across his face. I rolled my eyes and continued to walk.

As we approached the car, I made him put his shoes in the trunk.
"I'll by you another pair." I said to him as I got into the passenger seat.
"Don't sweat it." He said as he pulled out of the Six Flags parking lot.

Nunee
Time Will Tell... - Page 2 2lvxx8o

Audrina had been gone for a month and it had been driving me crazy. We had talked on the a few times, but that still didn't change the fact that Pretty kicked her to the curb. The only thing I could do was address him about the situation.

"Mike get up. I'm going over Pretty's if you comin'." I said as I planted a kiss on his cheek before jumping in the shower.
"Why you goin over there?" He asked me as he stretched and yawned.
"Audrina has been gone a month. Don't you think that's long enough?" I asked him as I scrubbed my body down.
"Well, you don't know if they broke it off and called it quits. So, if Pretty wants to tell you I'm sure he will. Just stay out their business and worry about you and me."
I snatched back the curtain and looked at him like he was crazy.
"What did you just say to me?"
"Babe, look all I'm saying is they probably ain't sweating each other anymore. I mean she fucked him over with his homeboy and I'm sure he don't want that bullshit and drama no more."
I turned off the shower, wrapped my body in my towel and stormed past him.
"You don't know Pretty like I know him." I said as I threw on some clothes.
"Okay, well we'll see who's right at the end." He said in between brushing his teeth.

As we approached Pretty's door step, I stopped Mike in his tracks. "I put a shopping spree on it that he's depressed and his house looks like shit." I said as I used the spare key he gave me to open his front door.
"What I say." I said. I allowed the door to open wide so Mike could see what a bad job Pretty was doing on keeping his house in check.
"Damn. I guess I was wrong." Mike said walking in behind me.
"Demario!" I called out his name as I walked up the steps into his bedroom.
He didn't respond, so I opened his door to see him smoking a blunt. He looked terrible. His hair was in a messy pony tail, he had extremely dark bags under his eyes and his room was filled with clothes and shoes thrown everywhere.
"Is this how we do it now?" I said picking up some of his clothes and folding him.
"I ain't shit without her!" He said forcefully throwing himself back on his bed.
"Well let's go get her." As soon as I said that my phone started ringing. It was an unknown caller.
"Hello?"
"China..."
"Audrina is this you?"
"Yeah. I gotta tell you something." She said as her voice cracked.
"What's wrong baby?" I asked her as I sat down on Pretty's bed.
"What's wrong???" He shot up and asked.
"Shhh...I'm tryna listen." I said waving him off.
"Audrina?" I called out her name.
She sniffled a few times and finally said it.
"I'm pregnant!" She cried out so loudly that Pretty and Mike heard it.
"My mom made me take a test and I just found out. I don't know what to do!" She cried.
I looked at Pretty and shocked was the expression written across his face.
"Please don't tell Demario. I gotta find a way to tell him myself." She said in a low voice.
"Audrina...he heard you. I'm at his house right now. This is not what I'm going to do...I'm not going to give him the phone because ya'll need to talk face to face. Text me the address to your mom's and I'll come and get you, okay?"
"Okay." She said disconnecting the call.
As soon as the called ended I received the message.
"Mike, can you go get her?" I asked fowarding the message to him. "I gotta help Demario get this place cleaned up."
"Alright." He said. He planted a kiss on my lips then walked out of the room.
"That baby ain't mine." He said in a low hateful voice.
"What? Why wouldn't it be?" I asked him as I opened his curtains to let some light in.
"Man, you know Audrina. She can't keep her legs closed. She was with Jo'el before me and Juice after me. It could be one of theirs or some shit."
"Okay, so you're right. But, you not gone treat her like shit I know that much. You're gonna let her come back and you're gonna play it cool until the baby comes. Hell, she might not even want to keep it!" I slightly yelled at him.
"She ain't killin' my baby!" I said pointing his finger in my face.
I chuckled in his face. "Uh huh. That ain't your baby huh?"
"Ugh!" He yelled out as he picked up a vase and threw it against the wall. I jumped as I witness anger come out of Pretty that I had never seen before. He dropped to his knees and held his face.
"Why the fuck did I get involved with this girl?!" He said as he pounded his fists against the wooden floor.
I wiped my face and looked at my now wet hand. I was crying because I literally felt Demario's pain...
"Why the fuck did I get involved with this girl???" He questioned himself again.

43Time Will Tell... - Page 2 Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:37 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

he love her...

44Time Will Tell... - Page 2 Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:11 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

THIS STORY IS ON HOLD FOR A WHILE Sad
I HAD NO IDEA TAKING CARE OF A BABY
WOULD DRAIN SO MUCH ENERGY && IM
STILL GOING TO SCHOOL PART TIME.
IT'S HARD SO IMA HOLD OFF ON WRITING
BUT I DO HAVE A SHORT STORY THAT MAY PRODUCE
INTO A LONGER ONE SOON THAT I MAY PUT UP.
ALL IS WELL WITH ME AND MY SON Smile I LOVE HIM
SO MUCH.
I'LL BE ADDING TO THE NEW STORY SOON
AND I WILL MOST DEFINITELY READ YOU OTHER
GIRLS STORIES TOO Smile
TOODLES !

45Time Will Tell... - Page 2 Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:02 pm

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

Awww man this is so good! Love it! Drina just doing niggaz down bad && Pretty just need to get it together! Bumpz! Smile

46Time Will Tell... - Page 2 Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Mon May 30, 2011 8:43 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Demario
Time Will Tell... - Page 2 L_fDDW6dckudJLieHL1

The sound of footsteps walking down the stairs made me jump up extremely fast. I stared at the staircase anticipating seeing Audrina’s face. Then, she appeared with China following behind. She had her hair up in a messy ball, which I always thought was cute on her. She dressed in my black and red Diamond Supply Co. sweatshirt that she cut at the top to make an off-the-shoulder shirt and a pair of camouflage leggings. She topped it off with a pair of Retro Air Jordan 12’s. She was looking good, but the look on her face made it seem as though she was having an ugly day.
She sat down on the couch and spoke softly. “Hey, Demario.” China took the love seat across from her.
“What’s up? How you been?” I asked getting off of my computer.
“Livin’.” She said as she looked down at her shoes.
“Audrina…” I called her name.
“Huh?” She looked up at me with innocence in her eyes.
“Ima just cut to the chase. Is that my baby?” I asked her.
“Pretty…” China slightly whined my name as if I did something wrong.
I cut my eye at her and she gave up and shook her head at me, rolling her eyes.
Silence filled the room after Audrina shrugged her shoulders. She laid her head back and closed her eyes.
“I can’t believe this is happening to me. I wasn’t supposed to get pregnant. I don’t know how to take care of a kid. I think I’m just gonna have an abortion. This baby thing really ain’t for me.”
“Drina, now you know…” China began before I cut her off.
“Audrina, have you ever thought that maybe God tryna teach you a lesson? How you know this gift given to you ain’t something to slow your fast pace ass life down and teach you responsibility? Huh?” I raised my voice.
“But you don’t understand-” She began before I cut her off.
“Understand what? I completely understand that you willing to open your legs and invite any nigga in but you not willing to accept the consequences…I get that part! So what you saying?” I questioned.
“Lord…” Nunee said as she rubbed her forehead, slightly frowning down on Audrina’s statement and my anger.
Tears filled her eyes as she stared at the wall, away from my glare. I wasn’t trying to make her cry, but hearing that she would just kill her baby was the most ignorant statement I’ve ever heard from her and that would be the stupidest thing she could ever do.
“Maybe we need to talk, girl to girl, Princess.” Nunee said as walked over to Audrina. She lifted her chin and wiped her tears. “C’mon.” She said as Audrina grabbed her hand.
“We’ll be back, brother. Alright?” China questioned.
“Yeah.” I said as the two disappeared up the basement staircase.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket to see a missed call from my big sister Niko. She was flying in from L.A. and she was supposed to call me when she touched down. I called her back.
“Demario! I called you 30 minutes ago!” She said with frustration in her voice.
“Sis, I’m sorry. I was sort of busy. I’m on my way. Come to the front of the terminal so I won’t have to look for you.” I said.
“Okay. Hurry up. I’m hungry and I gotta pee!” She said.
“Get something there and go use the bathroom, Sis.” I laughed.
“Uh uh, NO WAY! You know I don’t use public restrooms and this food is too damn high.”
“Alright, alright. I’ll be there.” I said disconnecting the call.
I went upstairs to see Mike laying on the couch watching T.V.
“Mike, come ride with me.” I said putting my Pittsburgh Pirates snapback on top of my freshly-done braids, courtesy of Nunee.
“Fasho.” He said as he got up and put his shades on. We walked out my front door, past Nunee and Audrina, who were having their girl talk. She had tears rolling her soft face as she listened to Nunee attentively.
“We be back.” I said to both of them. Nunee just simple nodded and continued talking to Princess. I looked in her eyes and saw something real, something I never seen or felt before. I had a soft spot for Audrina and she got to me real bad. Before I walked all the way down my porch steps, I turned around and walked up to her, interrupting whatever Nunee was talking about.
“Wipe those tears, girl. You stronger than that.” I whispered in her ear. I softly kissed her lips and then parted ways.
I jogged down the steps and unlocked my car doors. I got in and started my engine.
“Where we going?” Mike asked as I pulled off.
“To go get your boo from the airport.” I laughed.
“Niko here???? Aw man!” He laughed. “Imagine how she’ll react to me and China’s engagement.” He said.
I laughed. “I don’t think she will. She engaged herself.”
“What? Damn, she been gone too long.” He said as he smiled and shook his head.

We pulled up to the pick-up terminal right in front of Niko. She looked like she was coming to live with me instead of visiting. She had a Louis Vuitton carry-on bag, a LV rolling bag, her purse, and a Nike duffle bag.
“Boo Boo!!!!” Mike rolled down the window and yelled.
“Hi Love!!!” Niko excitedly yelled back. Mike and Niko had a love thing going on, but she would never date Mike because he was my best friend and he was also 3 years younger. She was into older dudes.
“What’s all this sis? You decided to stay with your brother?” I asked her as I grabbed her bags.
“Shoes,” she pointed to the Nike duffle, “clothes,” she pointed to the LV rolling bag, “and can’t forget the personals.” She said point to the carry-on.
“Aight Niko.” I laughed as I put her bags in my trunk.
“I love the car!” She said walking around it and examining.
“I’m surprised you got rid of the Nerds car. You had it since you got your first job at 15.” She laughed.
“I remember when you got the rims. Mama was like ‘Demario! What on earth is this thing in my driveway?!’ Then she had another heart attack once you got it painted.” She said as we laughed together.
“I know, Sis. Those was them good days when me and Mike was riding, thinking we was the shit. Once I got the system in it we used to just sit outside and let the whole block shake.”
“Hell yeah.” Mike said sticking his head out the window.
“Who’d you give it to? I know you ain’t sell it to somebody you ain’t know.” She asked.
“Oh naw. I gave it to Brandon. He gone get it repainted and put ‘8’s on it.” I said.
“Oh okay. You moving up with this Bentley though. Let me drive it little brother!” She jumped up and down.
I sighed heavily. “Don’t crash my shit.” I said as she got in the driver’s seat.
“Mike, getcha ass in the back.” I said.
“Fuck that.” He said as he rolled up the window.
I shook my head and got in the back.
“Oh, I forgot to tell you Zane gotta hotel room, so I probably won’t stay every night at your house.” Niko said as she pulled off.
“Aight. Mike, put in Friday Night Lights.” I told him to do, referring to J.Cole’s mixtape.
We vibed to ‘Villematic’ as Niko drove.

Audrina
Time Will Tell... - Page 2 L_eIm5c3GwNJ3797d7358

“You better be hearing what I’m saying girl.” Nunee said as I sat on the couch.
“Yeah. I here you.” I said as I stared off into space. I looked down at my vibrating phone to see a text from Adrian.

Subject: (No Subject)
Sis mama wanna kno if u ok

To: Little Bro
Yea. Ask her if u can come ova here

I wanted Adrian to come over. When I was staying over my mom’s house, we never really bonded because he was out with his girlfriend or friends. I just wanted to have some brother sister time.

She said yea. Im on my way. You at D house right?

To: Little Bro
Yep. I’ll be here…
I locked my phone and sat it on the coffee table as I waited for Pretty and Mike to come back to the house. Nunee sat down beside me as she clenched her jaws about whatever she was hearing on the phone.
“Who is that?” I whispered to her.
“Shanell. She telling me about Mike. He at some restaurant right this minute all up in some bitch face.” She said with fire in her eyes.
“Shanell, what restaurant is it?” She asked.
I shook my head. Niggas. Not men, not even boys. It’s always niggas.
“I’m on my way.” She said as she hung up the phone. She grabbed her purse, then grabbed my arm.
“Wait! I can’t go. I’m waiting on my brother to get here.” I said.
She rolled her eyes. “I’ll call you to let you know what happens.” She walked out the front door.
I sat there in the empty house and thought. Mike just left with Demario. How the hell he gonna get engaged then go out with some other bitch? It just didn’t seem like something Mike would do. I texted Demario to see what was up.

To: Forever Love <3
Subject: ???
Uhhhh where are u???

Uno’s. Waddup?

Mike witchu?

Yea. Y u questionin me??

Nunee just heard Mike all up in some bitch face right this minute. Is it true?

Lmao! Wat? Who said dat?? Dat ‘bitch’ is my sister. I jus picked her up from da airport & if he all up in her face its cuz we all sittin at a booth & they sittin right across from each otha

-________________-

I locked my phone back and threw it back on the coffee table. Nunee was going to feel really dumb once she arrives at the restaurant. I knew Mike wasn’t really like that.

47Time Will Tell... - Page 2 Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Tue May 31, 2011 9:12 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Decided to add to this
Because I missed it!
Hope u ladies missed it too!
Enjoy

48Time Will Tell... - Page 2 Empty Re: Time Will Tell... Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:52 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

big review once i catch uppp!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum