Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dark Secret (+24/12/10)

+4
golden07
heatRAE!
SurreallPrincess100
SexyT
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Empty Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:04 am

SexyT

SexyT

Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Darkse10

‘What do we do?’
‘What do you think?’
We stared at each other...
The answer staring at us in one another’s faces
One word escaped our lips as we looked down
‘Transformation’

Last edited by SexyAriza!! on Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:49 am; edited 8 times in total

2Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Empty Re: Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:51 am

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

cum on with it! sounds like its gonna be a hit!

3Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Empty Re: Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:06 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

NOW I HAVE SOME VENTIN TO DO....

1. I know baby come first but please dnt leave us hangin and u startin a bangin story lik this pig
2. I dnt have nothin else to say but i wanted to make a list haha
3. Love ya and hope all is well

4Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Empty Re: Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:22 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Woah woah woah. Is that Trey and not Trevor. Start already.

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

5Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Empty Re: Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:10 am

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

mannee janae u kno i sooooo overlooked that

THAT IS TREY SONGZZ not TREVOR ARIZA....

OOOOO SNNAAPPP I KNO THIS BOUTTA B A BANGA haha

Lordhavemercy she done changed the characters on us lol

"IM READY" pig

6Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Empty Re: Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:32 am

SexyT

SexyT

lol...y'all have yet to be surprised!!!
That's all Ima say abt the Trey and Trevor thing!!!

Dark Secret (+24/12/10) 436836 Dark Secret (+24/12/10) 436836

And Rae don't worry...
I'll add as much as possible before the baby comes...
I ahev 8 whole weeks before my due date...
So unless she decides to pop out earlier
Y'all ain't getting rid of me just yet!! lol

Dark Secret (+24/12/10) 442957 Wink

7Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Empty Re: Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:57 am

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

yay.!
a new story.!

-add soon.!

8Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Empty Re: Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:44 am

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

sooo , no add yet .
this is slightly depressing .

i completely overlooked the fact that there was
a BiG ASS PiCTURE of trey songz instead
of mr . ariza [[ get it together kamaria ]]

cant wait til you add so....

HURRY THE EFF UP !!!

9Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Empty Re: Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:23 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 1 – Introductions

Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Raquel10

‘Listen to me, you can’t just walk in there and be all flashy’
‘Look Raquel, I got this ok’ I sat in my younger brother’s sparkling red Ferrari and sighed. Outside students were walking towards the entrance of the University of Los Angeles. They were oblivious to myself and Trey as we argued about his behaviour. ‘Fine, just make sure no one knows about what we do and why we really are here’
Before I could finish my sentence he was already out of the car, slamming the door shut. I rolled my eyes and climbed out. ‘Trey, I’m serious. You need to watch yourself’ he was eyeing all the girls which was so typical of him and I smiled despite myself as I saw them all hold their breath when they looked in his direction. He always had that effect on school girls. ‘I got this ok. Now go away, they might think we together’ he slipped on his Ray Ban shades and blew me a kiss. ‘Later then. Be careful’

I watched him walk away and leaned against the car. This was going to be one hell of a year. Time was not being kind to me and I quickly checked myself in the mirror. My subtle make-up was flawless and my skinny jeans complimented my full hips and lean thighs. The white blouse I wore exposed only a little bit of cleavage, only enough to make you guess. Well, this is it Raquel. Get going.

I walked towards the school and looked at all the other students. I was the only one walking alone, not that I minded. Solitude always worked well with me. It gave me time to think and sort out what I wanted to do with my life. A few of the girls looked at me and smiled while a few seemed weary of me. Shoot, did I overdo it with the Gucci pumps? It’s probably the Louis Vitton book bag. I made a mental note to go shopping after classes. I made it to the administration where I saw Trey sitting down. ‘Bout time you showed up’ he said as he approached me. We walked to the lady at the desk together.

‘How may I help you?’
‘Hi, I’m Raquel Suarez and this is my brother Trey Suarez. We registered for classes online and just arrived this morning’
She hit some buttons on her keyboard and looked at her screen. ‘They you are. Well give me a minute and I’ll print out copies of your respective classes’
‘Thank you’
5 minutes later we were walking down the empty corridor and heading for our classes. ‘Here is me sis. Can you hear to melody? Beautiful’
Trey loved music. He seemed to have taken after our father who was a famous jazz singer back in the day. Trey could play the piano and the guitar with his eyes closed since he was 6 years old. ‘Have fun and be careful!’

I walked to my first class which was to do with archaeology. Though I did share Trey’s passion for music, history was my other passion. I loved collecting old artefacts and documenting them. This came from my mum. I smiled as I remembered the time we went digging on the beach together. She had buried an old gold cross and let my 6 year old self to go hunting for it. I’ll never forget the joy I felt when my tiny hands picked at the sand and pulled out the gold cross. Reflexively my hands went to the necklace I had on. The same cross I dug so many years ago, now hung on a chain around my neck. I took in a deep breath and slowly opened the door and walked towards the lecturer who was sitting on his desk telling of a student.

‘Urm, excuse me Dr. Andrews. I’m a new student’ I handed him a paper as he turned and stared at me. The boy took his chances and ran off to find a sit. ‘I’ll deal with after class, young man’
The whole room seemed to be filled with students chuckling as the boy sank even lower in his place and groaned. ‘Ok so Raquel Suarez?’
‘Yes’
‘Well, welcome to our class. Always nice to see fresh young historians! I see you already have your books, well take a sit and here’s a list of the books we use so you can double check to make sure you have the correct ones.’ I took the paper from his hands and smiled. ‘Thank you Dr’
He waited for me to take a sit next to the boy who was still hiding his face before he stared the class.

I looked over at the boy. ‘Hey, I’m sure he’ll go easy on you’ He looked up at me and my eyes locked into his hazel brown ones. I found it very hard to tear my gaze away. This had only happened once before and I groaned inwardly. Hopefully Trey was having an easier time. ‘You think? I need to work on waking up early’
‘Good luck with that’
As hard as it was, I looked away from him and concentrated on the lecture. I did catch him glancing at me a few times though and I couldn’t help but smile to myself. He was sexy and that I wouldn’t deny.

An hour and half later I was going over my list of books. There was only 1 I didn’t have, but I was heading for the bookstore after classes and I’d look it up. ‘I’m Trevor by the way’ I looked up and once again stared into those hazel brown eyes. Damn it. Stop looking at me like that. ‘I’m Raquel’ I said shaking his hands. ‘Nice to meet you’ I nodded and smiled. ‘Yeah, same here’

He sat down opposite from me and stared. ‘Something wrong?’ I asked as he continued to stare. ‘No, just wondering how old you are’ he replied, ‘if your man don’t mind me asking’ he added cheekily. ‘My man?’ my eyebrows furrowed closely together and I looked at him quizzically.
‘Ferrari dude!’ I burst out laughing remembering that I had taken a ride from Trey this morning. ‘That’s my younger brother Trey’ I finally said only because I felt sorry for him as he seemed to be embarrassed. ‘See, there he is courting some girl’ he turned around and I noticed his body relax as he spotted Trey who looked at him and waved. ‘Whoah, how close are you guys? He seemed to know we were talking about him just now?’ I smiled and shrugged going back to my list. You have no idea Trevor.

‘Anyway, there’s this party tonight. All black theme and I since you’re new perhaps you’d like to come and mingle?’ he had this hopeful look in his eyes. I could see Trey nodding in my direction behind him. ‘That’s a good idea. Where?’ he slid a flyer across the table towards me and I picked it up. ‘Urm, I don’t know where this place is’ I knew this was what he wanted to hear and I smiled shyly. ‘Well, would you like for me to drive you there?’ I took my pen and wrote my address on the other side of the flyer and slid it back to him. ‘Later then, pick me up at 7. Don’t be later’ I walked away leaving him to stare at the paper. I nodded at Trey as I walked past and he grinned. Our plan would go into action tonight.

10Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Empty Re: Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:21 am

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

i think i am beginning to realize that
trey isnt who we thought he was gonna be .
we ALL knew trevor ariza was
gonna find a way to put his ass in the story ( lol )

i must say , however , this plan that was mentioned
has me quite intrigued =)

cant wait for the next add !!

*****S/N: how is
kamaria janae rachelle lisa rachel [[ insert rae's last name here ]]
doing today ?? ( lmao )*****

11Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Empty Re: Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:00 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Man what? You str8 played us...lol

As long as I can have Trey I'm str8.
Awesome add love can't wait for more.

And Kae is right on how Trevor sneak
his way on in...Whats the plan?

12Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Empty Re: Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:43 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

MANEEEE TREVOR ALWAYS GOTTA BE IN SOMEWHERE haha

CANT HELP BUT LOVE HIM
but atleast TREY on the banner HA trevor didnt get everything lol pig

13Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Empty Re: Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:08 am

SexyT

SexyT

lol...
glad u guys like it...
Now u know I can't him Ariza out!!!
But I figured y'all were tired of seeing him
So I put Trey instead...
You'll see that he is more important in this story

Gotta satisfy the Trey fans...
Can't bore u guys with Trevor all the time!!!
See, THATS how much I love you...
I put my crush down to elevate YOURS!!!
LMAO

And Kay, I am fine...well...WE are both fine...
Baby has turned and is preparing herself for exit soon!!
flower

14Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Empty Re: Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:18 am

SexyT

SexyT

Will be adding a.s.a.p!!

I need a new page for add No2...
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

15Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Empty Re: Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:44 pm

kaylee

Can't
wait
for
the
new
add!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hopes
this
will
make
it
the
second
page!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!

16Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Empty Re: Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:49 pm

kaylee

darn it, it didnt
maybe this one will be on the second page!!!!!!
bumpz
!!!!
!!!!
!!!
!!!
!!!
!!!
bumpz
!
!
!
!
!!!!
!!!
!!
!
!

!!!
!
!!
!

!

BUMpz
bUMpz
1!
!
!
!
!

!!!!!
!
!
!

!
!
!
!!!
!
!
!
!!!
!!

17Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Empty Re: Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:50 pm

kaylee

YEEEESSSS i did it lol Now you can add LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Empty Re: Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:20 am

SexyT

SexyT

Thanks Kaylee!!!

Here's an add...
Just for you!!!

flower

19Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Empty Re: Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:25 am

SexyT

SexyT

Continued

‘You’re home early’
‘Oh, hey Aunt Rosa. No more classes and I went to the bookstore to pick up some books. Plus I have a party tonight and I need to look for an outfit’
She smiled at me and looked at the books I placed on the table. ‘May I go through them?’
‘Sure thing. I’m going upstairs’
Once in my room, I opened my walk-in closet which was colour co-ordinated. I walked to the black section and started flipping through to look for an outfit. I knew the party was an open-air one and I had to dress warmly to fit in. I pulled out a pair of skin tight leggings and a clear shirt. Perfect!

Trey was not coming home from school. He was heading straight to the party with some chick. He had scored already. ‘Raquel, you’re date is here’ I cringed at the word date. This was not a date aunt Rosa. She looked at me apologetically as I walked down the stairs. Trevor had on black jeans, a black wife beater and a leather jacket. Sexy isn’t he? Aunt Rosa chuckled lightly. ‘Have fun sweety and behave please’ I kissed her good-bye and walked out with Trevor.

‘You look really nice Raquel’
‘I know. And so do you!’
‘I know’
We laughed as we drove off in his range rover. Kerry Hilson was playing on the radio and I sang along bewitching him with my singing voice. ‘Damn girl. Kerry got nothing on you’

The party was in full swing as we parked. I slipped on my jacket and looked at everyone drinking and dancing around bonfires. ‘You ok?’
‘What? Oh yeah. Let’s go’ I grabbed his arms and let him lead me to the party. I noticed people staring at us and I smiled. Perfect.
‘Hey sis, you not going to introduce me?’ Trey popped up in front of us with beer can in his hands. I eyed him furiously and he smiled. ‘Relax, it’s only beer. Right Trevor?’ he handed one to Trevor who took it gladly. ‘Well you know his name so why you still here?’ I asked angrily. ‘Well obviously I know the name of one of the school’s best basketball players!’
‘Get lost baby brother’ I pulled Trevor away and smiled. ‘Ignore him’

We spent the night talking to Trevor’s friends and I struck up some friendships with his friends girlfriends. One girl, Sherry was really nice and we instantly hit it off. Trevor and her boyfriend were on the team together and they were talking about a game they had coming up. ‘I hate it when they talk about sports all the time!’ she rolled her eyes and laughed, mimicking them. ‘So you two an item or what?’ she asked me with a sly smile. ‘No, just friends I guess.’ I replied smiling. She looked at me and laughed, ‘for now! I’ve never seen him stick to one girl for a whole night and I’ve known him all my life!’ I didn’t reply. Instead I looked to Trevor who was looking at me. I walked up to him. ‘Sorry Dru, but I need to borrow my date’ I pulled his arms and walked towards a brick wall away from the noise and drunk girls.
‘What’s up?’ he asked me
‘Nothing much. Just wanted to get away from all the noise. I’m not a fan.’
‘Oh, well we could leave if you want’
‘Nah, it’s ok. Maybe one more hour’
We stared at each other and I found myself smiling at him. I finally looked him over and realised that he really was a good looking guy. ‘How old are you Trevor? 19?’
‘Yeah, 20 next year’
‘Oh, well, I have a whole 2 years on you then!’ I smiled as he looked away. ‘Don’t be shy. I thought guys liked older girls’
He laughed at my answer as I playfully punched his chest. ‘Yeah I guess so. But then we move on to a younger chick when you’ll get too old’
For a brief second I stopped laughing, but then I punched him again and laughed along with him. ‘Well, good thing I’ll always look this good’
‘Oh yeah?’ he challenged
‘Sure. I’m too hot to grow old and get all wrinkly’
‘Meet you in 50 years time then’
‘It’s a date old man’
‘Old man? Me?’ he pointed to his chest and shook his head. ‘I’m a young one’
‘Sure, sure’ I looked away and pretended to be uninterested. I felt him edge closer and I smiled. When I looked back at him his face was inches away from mine. ‘What’s you deal Trevor?’
‘Nothing. But tell me, in your books, can old man do this?’
He bent down and delicately touched his lips with mine. I teased his lips with my tongue and then pulled away placing my hands on his chest. ‘Yeah they can’ I chuckled and headed for his car. ‘I’m ready to go home now’

We drove in silence until my place. I walked to the front door with him by my side. ‘You ok?’
‘Yeah’ I sighed and wrapped my arms around his chest. I rose up to my tip toes and met his shocking face with my lips which I immediately placed on top of his. Using my tongue I parted his lips open and toyed with his tongue playfully. I felt him begin to kiss me back once the shock wore off. One of his hands pressed into my back urging me closer to him while his other hand mixed up my black curls. I pulled away leaving him breathless. ‘You see why the young men fall for the older girls? Because we know what you want’ I kissed his cheeks and walked inside closing the door behind me.

‘Well, well...home finally?’ Trey was perched on top of the stairs and he smiled as I approached him silently. ‘Aren’t you fast baby brother?’ He was sipping something that looked like cranberry juice but it smelt much stronger. ‘Raiding the drink’s cabinet are we?’
He gave me some and sipped it. It tasted like heaven and I sighed as I jugged it all down. ‘Greedy bitch’

20Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Empty Re: Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:56 am

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

LOVEDdd it

UMM SO TREVOR GOT HIM AN OLDER WOMAN
LETS SEE IF HE CAN HANDLE HER haha

ADD SOON pig

21Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Empty Re: Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:04 pm

kaylee

i loved it
glad you added =)
ready to see what trey and raquel's plan is
also what is going to happen between trevor and raquel

22Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Empty Re: Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:02 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

dANG i cANNOT wAIT
fOR tHE nEW aDD!!!!!

wHATS THE DEAL WITH
THE PLAN???

23Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Empty Re: Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:23 am

SexyT

SexyT

...Continued

‘No foul language here young man’
‘Sorry Aunt Rosa’
‘So did you find anything?’ she asked us
‘No, but Raquel got a taste of some baller lips!’ I pushed him and watched as he fell over the balcony. He was back next to me before you could even hear the loud thud of his body hit against the wooden floor. ‘Shut up’ He burst out laughing and walked to his room. ‘Later y’all. Bout to write some music for the ladies’
Aunt Rosa eyed me. ‘Raquel, we can’t afford to be uncovered here’ I sighed knowing this conversation would come up. ‘But I tried to stay away. I really did. He just looked...well...he looked’
‘Like Jackson?’
I looked away as she said his name. ‘Yes’
‘Honey, please don’t. You’ll get hurt this time. Jackson is gone’
‘And it’s my fault’
‘No it’s not. You didn’t know what you were doing’
‘We wanted to be together forever. He knew what I was and he still loved me’ tears welled up in my eyes and my aunty hugged me tightly. ‘Don’t do this to yourself. He may not accept you like Jackson did’
‘Why am I like this? Why am I who I am Aunty?’
‘We’re all cursed this way my love. When you turned 18, the family secret was laid out to you and you had no choice but to accept it. And you did it so graciously my love. You accepted it so well unlike many of us. We are vampires Raquel and that’s the curse our family will have to live with forever’

Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Trey10

Being who I am means I don’t sleep anymore at night. It’s been that way for the past century. Sometimes I amaze myself at the fact that I even remember how old I really am. At first it was hard to accept it. I remember when Raquel turned 18 she disappeared for a whole year and everyone told me she had gone to boarding school in Europe. When it was my turn I guess I found out what kind of boarding school she had really attended. Just like her I also wish it hadn’t happened to us, but our family was cursed from the days of our forefathers and there was nothing we could do about it. Though we had read about ways of getting rid of the curse, half our lives were spent chasing after clues which turned up empty.

I could hear Raquel and Aunt Rosa talking on the balcony. In this house you could never speak soft enough. I knew she had fallen for that Trevor dude. The way he looked like her first love Jackson was eerie even for me. She has only loved once before and that was a year after she was transformed. They met at a school she had to attend and they fell in love. When he was 25 she was still 18 and she decided to tell him about us. I understood what Aunt Rosa said about her accepting our fate better than most of us. Raquel had unbelievable self-control around humans from day 1. But she denies it and we don’t talk about it because we all know of the one day she lost control. That day I thought she would find a way to kill herself however impossible that sounds. All she wanted was to be with Jackson forever and once he knew of our secret he was already too deep in love with her to reject us. He wanted to be transformed and Raquel wanted to do it. She was aware of the risks and complications, but she thought her love was strong enough. Unfortunately, he died in her arms and I felt her die once more with him.

I love my sister and I would do anything for her as she would do for me. During lunch when she was talking to Trevor, her thoughts were all over the place, but they all revolved around his possible connection to Jackson. I tried to get her to think clearly but my power of alternating people’s thoughts had no effect on her. Like Aunt Rosa I didn’t want her to get her hopes up high and the she gets hurt. Though my heart no longer beats, it couldn’t take to see her die a third time. But I know that there’s no way she will stay away from Trevor now. The way my sister falls in love is incredible. The way she trusts people is just beyond me. She always says ‘Trey you have to trust someone, sometime’ My time never came, I wonder if it ever will. Will I fall in love like she did once? Will I meet that one girl that my heart could only struggle to beat for once more? Perhaps it’s because I’ve been all about having fun and I’ve never really focused on one girl.

‘That’s probably right little brother’ the sound of my sister’s voice didn’t even make me jump. I smiled as I she floated into my room and sat on the bed. ‘You think?’ I looked at her always eager to know what she thinks.
‘You need to ignore all those girls who are always easily opening their legs to let you in. That girl will walk up to you one day and your charms won’t work on her. I keep telling you, let them chase you’ she had a knowing smile on and I couldn’t help but smile with her.

‘Like Trevor chased you?’
‘Yeah, I didn’t make any move until the end of the date. But even then it was only because he seemed hurt by a comment I had made earlier’ I snickered as I remembered hearing their conversation as I had been running silently next to the car. She threw a pillow at me for spying on her but she laughed too. ‘Stop spying on me!’

‘I wanted to make sure you were safe’
‘Anyway, even Jackson chased me’ her face turned sad as she mentioned his name. ‘I didn’t do anything to get him interested. He just figured that I was the one’
‘Don’t think about that now. I know it’s not always easy for you, but you have to try’

She nodded knowing that I was right, but her thoughts remained with him. We looked at each other for a long time until she sighed and looked away. ‘I love you little brother. Don’t worry about me please. If Trevor is the one then we’ll be together somehow. Aunt Rosa just told me to let it happen on its own. So that’s what I’ll do. So you won’t have to worry about me running my mouth so soon ok?’ she smiled softly at me. My sister was beautiful, how would Trevor be able to resist her? ‘That’s not what I’m worried about. I just don’t want him to hurt you, that’s all’
‘Don’t worry, I’ll be very careful. I don’t think he will hurt me. I think he will love me like Jackson did’

When she left my room, I figured she knew what she was doing. She had a few years on me anyway. I was going to trust her and allow her to follow her heart. Hopefully though she won’t be distracted and forget about our main reason for being here. I looked at the picture next to my bed. We won’t forget you...how could we? We’re not far now. Please hold on.

24Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Empty Re: Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:55 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Aww snap...Vampires...

So who are they looking for?
Please add soon. This is getting GOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!

Love it

25Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Empty Re: Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:39 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 2 – We are not Alone

Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Trey11

‘Morning Trey’ girls I walked past echoed the two words me until I made it to my seat. I guess I had on the goofy lopsided grin I always had on around the ladies. Raquel said it would get me into trouble someday. I was still waiting for that day.
‘Did you have fun last night?’ a tall leggy blonde stood in front of me. Her legs seemed to go on forever as my eyes travelled from her French manicured toes, past her lean thighs, over her well rounded chest and finally to her over-done face. I smiled and leaned back as I remembered last night. ‘Yes I did Mya. Did you?’ she smiled as she sat down and licked her lips. ‘Oh yes’
I was about to answer when Professor Kelly cleared his throat to gain everyone’s attention. I winked at her and gave the professor my full attention. Raquel had forced me to take this course about ancient religions and stuff I didn’t even know existed. Her argument was that it would help us on our mission. I had no response so I signed up for the course.

‘Nice to see the hall so full of excited faces’ this guy was obviously mistaking hangover for excitement. ‘I know this course just started today, but it looks like many of you were waiting for it as the room is packed. My name is Gerald Kelly. Those of you who are in the music class already know me. Now this class is all about the ancient world and how it has influenced the modern world. We will be looking at religions mainly, but within these religions we will learn about ancient groups-cults if you prefer that word. The influence of symbols and astrology’
‘That’s a lot of content professor’ one student commented. I couldn’t agree more.
‘Yes I know, but it’s all linked so you won’t even notice the transition from one to the other. Trust me kids. You will love this course’ I chuckled to myself. This guy seemed so sure of himself.

Once class was over I looked for Raquel. I found her talking to Trevor in the library. They looked very cosy together and I rolled my eyes as he kissed her forehead and stroked her cheeks. She looked up at me and sighed. Don’t worry, I’ll be nice. She smiled in my direction causing Trevor to look up. When he saw me I read panic in his eyes. Why was this guy afraid me? Oh yeah, his dating my sister.

‘Hey kids, don’t you have class or something?’
‘Don’t you?’
‘Nops, just got out of that religion stuff. Looking for some books on ancient arts and symbols which influence modern architecture or something like that.’
‘Interesting’
‘Sure Quel, to you maybe. Wanna do my paper?’
‘You wish’
‘Anyway, I wanted to talk to you. Do you have a minute? Trevor may I?’
He got up and went to look for a book somewhere.
‘Ok, sis. You need to focus here! What the hell are you doing?’
‘I can’t stay away from him’
‘Please. You know we won’t even be staying here for long. The moment we get what we looking for, we are leaving. Are you going to let him get in the way? Break his heart?’
She looked at her hands guiltily. I hated doing this to her but I had to get her to remain focused on the task.
‘What can I do Trey? He is too much like Jackson. I need to know who he is. Please. And you know what will happen to him if he is who we think he is!’
Her eyes were sad like last night and I looked away. ‘Ok, fine. Find out what you need to know about him, but don’t take too long. We can’t divert off our path for a long time. You can have a week sis, but then I need you back and focused. I can’t do this alone’
‘Thanks Trey’ she got up and hugged me tightly and I hugged her back. I couldn’t seem to refuse my sister anything.
‘I do expect you to tell me what you find though. But say he is related to Jackson. What will you do?’
‘I hadn’t really thought about it. I seem to be human around Trevor. Just like with Jackson. I can almost feel my heart beating again.’
‘You’re going to want to stay’
‘No. But I could come back after we’ve done what we had to’
‘Makes sense I guess. But be careful ok. One week is all you got’
I walked away and headed for my next class. Hopefully she will find closure after all this. If she falls in love though, I’m not sure our plan will function anymore. But I can’t refuse her that. Love is the one thing she needs to survive other then blood. Love is what has kept her alive since she turned 18. Otherwise, she would have self-destructed. If she falls in love with Trevor and if he loves her back just the same, perhaps we could find a way to make it work. I knew that for my sister I would do anything, because she would also do anything for me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum