Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Dark Secret (+24/12/10) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Dark Secret (+24/12/10) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Dark Secret (+24/12/10) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Dark Secret (+24/12/10) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Dark Secret (+24/12/10) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Dark Secret (+24/12/10) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Dark Secret (+24/12/10) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Dark Secret (+24/12/10) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Dark Secret (+24/12/10) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dark Secret (+24/12/10)

+4
golden07
heatRAE!
SurreallPrincess100
SexyT
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Dark Secret (+24/12/10) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:25 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Awesome. OL Trevor might b related huh...lol

add asap

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

27Dark Secret (+24/12/10) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:04 pm

kaylee

i love this story it is so
interesting...keep up the
good work!!!!!
Add soon please!!!!

28Dark Secret (+24/12/10) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:45 am

SexyT

SexyT

...Continued...

Dark Secret (+24/12/10) - Page 2 Raquel11

Trey was always good to me and I was happy that he was willing to let me learn some more about Trevor. He was sitting on a computer looking up something for class. My eyes couldn’t look anywhere else. The resemblance between him and the only man I ever loved was taking over me. I didn’t know what to do anymore. Jackson died decades ago and here was Trevor who could be his twin. How could I find out about them?
‘Hey you, find anything interesting?’ I whispered in his ears. He hadn’t heard me approach and he jumped in his seat. ‘Sorry’
‘It’s ok babe. Nothing interesting here’ he looked at me and smiled. My eyes watered and I quickly looked away. Those eyes...they were what had drawn me to him on Monday. They were not his eyes, they were Jackson’s eyes. ‘You ok?’
‘Yeah, just caught something in my eye. All good now though’ I looked back and smiled at him. ‘Let’s get out of here since we don’t have classes’

As we walked outside, people were staring and whispering. Unbeknown to them, I heard everything and I couldn’t help but smile. The boys were all wondering Trevor got the ‘hot, new babe’ and the girls were wondering how the ‘slut’ got the basketball star. Their comments just made me hang on to his arms even tighter. When we were in his car I relaxed a bit and lay my head against the seat. ‘Do you know where your family comes from?’
‘What do you mean?’
‘Well, do you know if you’ve always lived in this state or if you come from elsewhere?’
‘Oh that’ he started the car and reversed out of the parking lot. I scanned his thoughts guiltily but I couldn’t pick up much because he was thinking about a number of things simultaneously. ‘Well, I know that I have great-great...well, a number of greats grand-parents who came from Spain. They settled somewhere in Cuba and then moved to Miami. Now we’re in California’
My body couldn’t get any colder. Could it be a coincidence? Jackson told me of his family originating from Spain...well he had said Europe back then, but it could be Spain. I looked over at Trevor who was concentrating on the road. He was thinking about his lineage and he seemed just as puzzled as I was, but I couldn’t tell why. ‘Wouldn’t you like to learn about them?’
‘Maybe’
‘Trey can help you out. He’s good at digging up things like that. In fact he is doing a class similar to that’ I grinned as I remembered Trey and myself arguing about him taking another class I wanted him to take. It wasn’t so much a class, it was more of a course on how to search for one’s own history.
‘Maybe’
‘You’re upset with me?’
‘No, I just don’t feel like digging up my history right now’
‘Ok’ I would have to find a way to get him to dig it up soon. Trey gave me only a week before I had to get back to focussing about task. Thinking of the task set me on edge. What would happen if we can accomplish it? What would happen to me and Trevor?
‘You really want me to do this?’ Trevor spoke waking me up from my thoughts.
‘Well, it’s not just that. I kind of want you and my brother to get to know each other. It’s a weird thing for guys to bond over, but you could find out some interesting things about your family’
‘Ok, I’ll think about it tonight and maybe Trey and I can have a chat about it tomorrow. It’s true I don’t even know my own family history. My grand-ma once told me that our family was cursed though. Would be cool to dig that up’
‘Cursed?’ I was almost out of my seat as he said that word.
‘Yeah, she was on about my ancestors being in touch with a supernatural world that still exists today’
‘Shit!’
He laughed at my comment and I forced myself to laugh as well. ‘Yeah, well maybe she was off her meds or her something. I don’t know what to believe. She’s not the first person to tell me that though’
I was texting what he had told me to Trey. He had to be able to help now. The coincidences were just too much for me to handle alone. Trevor didn’t notice as I quickly texted and read his responses. Now this trip to California had turned up new paths and I refused to leave without following them. From the looks of things, it seemed Trey also felt the same way. Once again I relaxed and smiled. There was a possibility that when it’s the time to leave, I wouldn’t be alone for long.

Dark Secret (+24/12/10) - Page 2 Trey12

I couldn’t believe the text messages I was getting from Raquel. I had no choice now but to help her find out about Trevor. The coincidences were too much to be that. There had to be something more and I needed to find out what. It may turn out that our mission here is actually linked to Trevor.
‘Trey Suarez?’ I spun around upon hearing my name and I faced one of the most beautiful creatures I had ever seen in my life. This girl had long jet black hair and her curls framed her oval face. Her brown eyes were hidden behind a pair of black spectacles. Her lips were shining from the lip gloss she had on and her clothes hid and at the same time showed all her curves.
‘Yes?’ I found myself lost for words. This had never happened before. What the hell?

29Dark Secret (+24/12/10) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:47 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Omg. I need another add asap.
I so want to know about their past.
And who has caught Trey eyes :-)
this stori is AWESOME.

30Dark Secret (+24/12/10) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:16 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

ahhhh shizzle !!

i love me some vampires ( dont judge me )
ugh , i have missed this board so much .

imma get better , i promise .

add some more . this jackson/trevor connection is
too good to not know about !!

31Dark Secret (+24/12/10) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:12 am

SexyT

SexyT

...Continued...

‘Hi, I’m Janae Jenkins. Urm, we’re both in Professor Kelly’s class and well...this is embarrassing but could I ask you something?’
I smiled at her and nodded. ‘Sure, go ahead’
‘Ok, well you know that paper we have to write? I can’t do it alone and I’ve asked almost everyone in class to help me out but nobody really wants to. You’re my last hope’
‘You want me to help you write your paper?’
‘Well, we could help each other’ she looked at her feet as she spoke and I couldn’t help but smile.
‘You know what...that’s a damn good idea, because I really don’t know crap about what to write. When do you want to start? I have an aunty at home with a load of books on that stuff, if you want we could meet on a Saturday and we can start. I’m going to be a bit busy these first days’
‘Great! Urm...here’s my number! Call me and you’ll give me directions to your place’ she handed me a piece of paper on which she had jotted down her number. I took it from her and entered the number on my phone so she wouldn’t think I was messing with her. ‘I’ll call you on Friday’

We said our good-byes and went in opposite directions. I had a stupid grin on my face. That girl was so beautiful that I didn’t even see the other girls passing by and that was strange. Shit, after all these years Raquel’s curse has surfaced! But I wasn’t angry. Instead I found myself feeling elated somehow, as if I was about to embark on a new journey, an adventure that I’d spent all my mortal life waiting for and all my immortal life running away from it.

I headed to my music class which I had with Professor Kelly. This class was the only one I actually enjoyed. But now knowing that Janae was in my other class, I just might enjoy that one too. I checked my bag to see if had done my home-work and walked through the doors to find a seat. I pulled out a sheet of paper and read the words one more time while a beat played in my head. If Professor Kelly didn’t like this, then screw him.

My phone beeped and I pulled it out. It was a message from Raquel. I read it once, then I read it again. Impossible! I read it again. Then I ran out of the class handing Professor Kelly my home-work before racing to my car.

Dark Secret (+24/12/10) - Page 2 Raquel10

Trevor and I were at having lunch in the park. He was talking about a game he had this week-end but honestly I wasn’t even listening. Something was bothering me and I couldn’t figure it out what it was. I had an eerie feeling that we were being watched.
‘Hey! You listening to me?’
‘I’m sorry, my mind is just so pre-occupied with some papers I have to write for next week’
He smiled that smile that could ignite my dead heart and I stroked his cheeks. ‘Tell me again’
‘Nah, it’s cool. I know you got a lot of work to do seeing you didn’t start the semester with everyone else’
‘You’re too sweet for me’ I laughed as I sipped on my diet pepsi.
We looked at each other for a while and laughed. The chemistry between us was so strong that it made me believe my hunches were correct. And now that meant that Trey and I had a prophecy to fulfil. The Prophecy...we have to fulfil it if things are the way I think they are and then...SHIT! It hit me like a ton of bricks. Quickly I looked around and I didn’t have to look far. Right across the lake where we sat I saw him and he looked directly at me. Now I knew what was bothering me. That smell...how could I have not noticed it. I knew there and then I had been right about Trevor all along, or else he wouldn’t be over there staring at us.
‘We need to go...I need to go. My aunty had asked that I come home to help her unpack some more boxes’ I got up without waiting for a response and he hurried after me.
‘Urm ok’
The drive home was silent. I couldn’t believe it. Right next to me was one of Jackson’s nephews. The legend was true right down to the date. Now Trey and I had to fulfil the Prophecy before we could even start our mission. If we don’t...then all our efforts would be for nothing. It’s finally about to start. The war unbeknown to the human race. It starts tonight.

32Dark Secret (+24/12/10) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:37 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

OMG!!!!!!!!

I am so happy you added

awesome add although short...
What's the prophecy? What's about to happen?
Are you going to add soon...and did you have the baby?

OMG THERE IS SO MUCH TO GET CAUGHT UP ON!!!

33Dark Secret (+24/12/10) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:57 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

IM WITH JANAE..
WHAT'S THE PROPHECY..?

34Dark Secret (+24/12/10) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:39 pm

○→Єmιℓιε←○

○→Єmιℓιε←○

Add Add Add pleeeeeaaassseee

35Dark Secret (+24/12/10) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:43 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 3 – To Tell or Not to Tell

Dark Secret (+24/12/10) - Page 2 Trey10

I was pacing around the entire house waiting for Raquel to get back home. Aunty had her nose in all sorts of books spread out all over the table. I paused and watched her as she read a page from one then dashed to another and read another page. If it were under different circumstances I would laugh, but this was serious. Our mission now took a backseat while we try to fulfil the prophecy.
‘Here it is, I knew it was written down somewhere’ she jumped up and down clapping her hands.
‘The Prophecy? You found it in writing?’
‘Off course!’
I walked over to her and looked at where she pointed. There it was in black and white for anyone to see. The lines which had been passed down from generations of vampire families.

‘We are vampires, blood suckers
Every warm blood’s nightmare
We live in the darkness
In the shadows
But there exists a group of warm bloods
Who no matter what, will protect us
We owe our lives to them
So we must protect them
These numbers 111110 must never be forgotten
These numbers will be a guide to when the war will start
Protect the warm bloods
Keep them safe from our kind’

‘I’m home!’ Raquel yelled.
‘Check this out. The prohecy’ I pointed to the text and she read it slowly.
‘Wow’

‘Well now that we know that it’s real, we have to honour it. I’m sorry kids, but the mission is now put on hold. Look at these numbers. If you put a space after each second digit we get a date. November 11 2010’ Aunty was still looking at some books.
‘The date the war will start. That’s what Dad used to say the numbers meant’ said Raquel
‘Yes, and that is today.’ I said looking at a calendar on the wall behind me.
‘But aunty, Trevor?’ Raquel’s brows were furrowed and she bit her lips looking outside.
‘Don’t worry sis, we will be protecting him. Just like the prophecy says’
‘You think his family is the group of warm bloods in the prophecy?’
We looked at Aunty for an explanation and she was ready to deliver one.

‘I don’t think. I know. Years ago before you or your parents were born, when the first vampires came out into the light without burning to their death, their coming out party was witnessed by a little girl. As you know we vampires don’t age but on that very day, that little girl saw a boy who came into the light. His skin glowed brighter than the sun and his hair looked silky smooth. His eyes were the colour of emerald and she was drawn to them.’
‘I’ve never heard this before’ said Raquel sitting down quietly.
‘Because not many of us know it. Anyway, the boy and the girl stood staring at each other. The boy could hear her heart beating very fast and he could almost taste her blood as the wind blew her scent towards him. Slowly he approached her baring his teeth and licking his lips. He was astounded as she also approached him instead of running away as others did. He stood in shock as she touched his cheeks and giggled. You’re cold she said and she removed her cloak to place around his shoulders. I know what you are and you’re so beautiful. She walked around him and admired him from every angle. You look like an angel she said. Slowly he felt the desire to eat her go away and they began to talk. She made him carry her up high in the trees where they sat talking. He got apples from trees nearby for her to eat. She was only 10 years old and he was 14. After a while the girl heard her mother calling for her but she didn’t reply just yet. She saw her step-father coming out of the house with a kitchen knife. Together they watched as the two began to argue over the girl. The step-father wanted to sell her to a much older man so they could get some money, but the mother wouldn’t and she slapped him for suggesting it. The man was enraged and he stabbed her and left her for dead. The girl cried silently on the boy’s shoulders. He was angered by what he saw and he leapt down on the man ready to kill him. The man was scared and when he looked up and saw the girl his fear grew. He tried to run but the boy was too fast and he was dead in a matter of seconds.’
‘Wow, he killed for her’ I said softly as I suddenly became intrigued by the story.

‘Yes. He made her wait while he went to call his mother who rushed back to see the body. She was saddened by the girl’s tears. She made up her mind on the spot and then began to work on the mother. The girl screamed but the boy told her it would be ok. After a few minutes she girl watched in amazement as her mother’s eyes opened and she coughed up blood. She asked the boy if her mother was now of them but he said no’
‘WHAT? How is that possible?’ asked Raquel

‘Shh. The girl ran to her mother who looked at the women and the boy in awe. She immediately realized what had happened when she saw her dead husband’s body. She looked at the women who smiled at her and she said thank you. As the women was about to leave, the mother called her. They looked at each other for a while and then finally the mother told her that whenever her and her kind felt threatened and needed a place to hide, they must come to her. And that is what happened. The two women became the best of friends. Until she died vampires from all over came to her house and never once did she fear them.’

‘The first warm bloods who protected our kind’ I said more to myself then the others.
‘But what about the boy and the girl?’ asked Raquel

Last edited by SexyAriza!! on Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:53 am; edited 2 times in total

36Dark Secret (+24/12/10) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:39 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

That add was so intriguing.

You can't help but wonder how
the first bloods relate to the present...
you have to tell us rache...add asap

37Dark Secret (+24/12/10) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:46 am

SexyT

SexyT

...continued

‘Well, here’s another twist. As she grew older she became a beautiful girl. The boy fell in love with her. Soon though she turned 15 and then 16. He watched her grow older than him. He told his mother about his feelings and she told him to tell the girl which he did. She didn’t laugh at him as he thought she would. Instead she embraced him and they kissed. She lead him to her bed and –’
‘Ok, are you serious Aunty?’ I asked laughing knowing that the older vampires couldn’t mix with humans.
‘As a heart attack darling. Why do you think that your generation of vampires can mix romantically with humans? It all started somewhere!’ she replied with a smile, ‘anyway so she made love to the boy and soon discovered she was pregnant. This had never happened before and everyone was afraid of what would become of the baby, but you know what, she had a normal pregnancy just like other warm bloods and after nine months, she delivered not one or two, but 4 babies. All girls. Everyone waited and watched the girls intently as they grew up. They never showed signs of being vampires and they knew all about their father and his family. Their mother told them of her story and that’s how the protectors came to be’

‘Damn, felt like one of those vampire books people read these days.’
‘I know, but this is how it all began’
‘Who is the boy auntie? And his mum?’
‘Well the boy was called Jean-Paul Herbert and his mother was Madeleine Herbert’
Raquel and I stared at each other. The Herbert family we all knew originated from France and then moved on to Spain. ‘Oh my word Aunt Rosa’
‘I know Raquel. You see how it all fits into place. They lived in Spain with the 4 girls when the mother died. Each girl married a man who accepted them and their extended family. After a few centuries Jackson’s father married one their descendants. You see sweety, that’s why Jackson was never afraid of you. He was protecting you.’
‘So Trevor won’t fear me too?’
‘We don’t know if his father or mother told him of his family’s legacy. That’s for you to find out, but not from him. You mentioned his grandmother told him a few things once?’
‘Yeah that’s what he said’
‘Well I think you should find her and talk to her before you talk to him’

Dark Secret (+24/12/10) - Page 2 Raquel10

It was too late to go to Trevor’s house and I even if I could, I didn’t really know how I would tell him I wanted to talk to his grand-mother without him around. He would definitely want to know why.
‘Why don’t you sleep on it?’
Trey hung upside down on the balustrade and smiled at me. I gave him a sarcastic grin followed by the finger. ‘Seriously Trey, how do I approach his grandma without him being suspicious?’
‘Easy, tell him you’re doing research for me. You know this silly course you’re having me do about antiques and all that.’
‘Oh my gosh, you’re cleverer then you appear to be little brother’
‘I know’
I grabbed the phone and called Trevor. We agreed that on Saturday he would take me to meet his grandmother for my research. He had basketball practice so we would be alone and he’d come meet me after.
‘It’s settled for Saturday. What now auntie?’
‘If what you find out is what we believe then it will be up to you to let Trevor know what’s going on. He must know that he is a protector of our kind, of you to be more specific’
‘Me? Why just me?’
‘Each female vampire has a protector. Jackson wasn’t supposed to be yours but it ended up that way for some reason. Meeting Trevor at this point in time when we have a very important mission is no coincidence’
‘Yeah, and the war is starting’ moaned Trey
‘I know, we have so much to do and now we can’t find them just yet’
‘Don’t worry kids, we’ll find them. We just have a very big obstacle we must overcome first. Now pick up some books and let’s arm ourselves with as much knowledge as possible. This is a war the humans must never see or even be aware of’
‘What about Trevor? And his family?’ I asked worried
‘Honey, they are the protectors, they probably know about it all’ Aunties smiled warmly trying to cheer me up, but I was still worried
‘Besides they have us remember? We are the ones protecting them now’ shrugged Trey, ‘the roles have been reversed now’
‘I know Trey and that’s what scares me’, I pointed to a picture in a book I was reading, ‘ how do we protect our protectors from that? Supposedly our kind’

38Dark Secret (+24/12/10) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Sat May 07, 2011 1:15 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Gosh I need to revive this story...
Had completely forgotten about it!!

39Dark Secret (+24/12/10) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Secret (+24/12/10) Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:03 am

SexyT

SexyT

Working on the next add...
Hopefully it will be up during the week-end-if not then next week latest!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum