Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
The Penthouse  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
The Penthouse  Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
The Penthouse  Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
The Penthouse  Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
The Penthouse  Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
The Penthouse  Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
The Penthouse  Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
The Penthouse  Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
The Penthouse  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Penthouse

+2
__eyeCandy
J'Adore
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1The Penthouse  Empty The Penthouse Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:43 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

Welcome to The Penthouse;
The Playmates; In Order of Appearance:
1.Sorry, We're Closed
2. Extra Credit
3.How Do You Want It?
4. But It's Over Now...It's Over Now
5. After Hours
6. 1025 Lionnet Dr.

Last edited by J'Adore on Mon May 18, 2015 9:57 pm; edited 9 times in total

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

2The Penthouse  Empty Re: The Penthouse Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:52 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

Sorry, We're Closed
Nya & Ahmad

I leaned over the counter, supporting my chin in my hand boredly as I watched the rain hit the wall length windows of the Starbucks building I worked at. It was 15 minutes before closing time and I was ready to get out of here. I watched as my boss, and uncle, Mr.Dawson, searched for his keys. I could have easily told him they were on the table by the door, but him running back and forth was the only form of entertainment I had for the moment.

"Hey Nya, lock up for me please" he spoke to me as he rushed out, finally finding them. I just loved how he left his responsibility on me when his fiancee calls wanting 'some'.

"Good night to you too unc" I said as I locked the doors and turned off the open sign. Walking back to the employee station, I opened my  locker and got my purse. I checked my phone to see a few texts from my girls. The sound of continuous knocks on the glass made my body jump. What did he leave now? I rushed to the front to see, a customer. They held their coat over there head as the rain gave them a nice beating. I unlocked the door.

"Im sorry Sir, but we're closed" I spoke. He lowered his coat, where I could recognize his face.

"Think you can sqeeze one more order in?" He said with a sexy smirk.

I easily recognized him, as I eased over, he rushed in, tracking water all over my clean floors.

"I dont mean to be rude, but I get off in 5 minutes, so you gotta get your stuff and go, okay?" he nodded as he took a seat infront of the counter at the table right in front of the large window. The only lights that were on were the one's behind the counter, shining down on me. I had seen him before here, too many times. He was tall, broad shoulders, deep waves, caramel skin mixed with a hint of mocca. Damn, I've been inhailing this shit too much.

After turning on the machines, I turned and asked him, "You know what you want?" he only laughed, sending chills up my arms.

"Yeah, I know exactly what I want" he said smoothly. I turned away from him, only to hide my blush. This guy was something else, he had my mind going crazy, only by his words, and looks. He watched, hell, he stared me down, I could feel his eyse moving all over me, I wanted to turn around and scream, 'What the hell are you  lookin at!?' but my tongue wouldn't let me, he had me speechless at the moment. "You know what I like" he finally said. That, I did. FrenchVanilla Capichino, whipped cream swired, caramel covered. "So what's ya' name again?" he asked. I turned and gave him a 'yeah right' look.

"Im Nya, and you?" I played along, he always asked for me when he came here.

"Ahmad" he spoke, as if he were a king, "Ahmad King" he finished. Suddenly, lightning struck, the lights flashed, and were off in seconds. I turned around, and he still remained there, the only light illuminating down on him were the lightening strikes. He gave a mysterious yet sexy chuckle. This shit was getting out of hand.

"I-im almost done" I said nerviously.

"Take ya' time, I aint in no rush to get too far" he said as he slowly stood up. I watched him out of the corner of my eye as I sat the whipped cream on the counter, grabbing the caramel, swirlling it on top. He came around the corner and quicker than I could say 'here', his tall frame stood before me. I pushed the drink towards him. Ahmad smirked as he took the drink and sipped it. "This isn't what I asked for" he said, sitting the cup ontop of the machine. "See what I want..." he spoke as he continued to walk towards me, backing me up against another counter, "it's not quite on the menu. I need something, sweet, and wet, but warm all together. Something tight, that'll fit me just right" he smirked as he pressed his body against mine, his dark brown eyes looking down in mines. My heart raced like crazy as I looked up at him, I cant say I didn't want him, I would be a bold faced lie if I did. I slowly shook my head, "We dont have anything like that." Ahmad firmly gripped my waist and sat me on the counter, "I aint askin 'we', I'm asking you" before I could respond, his lips were against mine. He kissed me roughfuly as I gave in to his forceful kiss. He pulled my lower body close to his, making me feel his growing member. He had my lower body tingling like crazy, I could feel my pulse. His cold hands slid under my shirt and gripped my c-cup breast. The his hands low tempature harden my nipples on grasp.

I pulled my shirt and kicked my shoes off. He took off his shirt, showing off his well built body. He unhooked my strapless bra with one hand as he grabbed the caramel with the other. "What are you doing?" I asked breathlessly. He gave me a still look and spoke, "Never question a King, let me do my job." His demadance turned me on. He covered my perky round breast with the warm caramel and soon, his tongue was caressing my nipples as he tickled my breast with it to get the sticky sweet topping. "Ahmad" I moaned as he slid his wet tongue up my neck. He unbuttoned my pants as I eased my lower body up for him to pull them, as well as my panties, off. Ahmad firmly gripped my inner thighs, spreading them to his liking. "Keep'em spread" he spoke, I had never been so exposed before. The cool air hit my wet peach, only making me wetter. Ahmad devilishly smirked at me as he grabbed the whipped cream with one hand, as he pushed in and out of my wet peach with the other. I bit down on my bottom lip as I held my moans in, looking him in his lust filled eyes. Ahmad held the whip cream nozzle over my mouth as he watched me taste the creamy white dessert. "Shit girl" he groaned as he member grew harder. Our tongues played once more as I swallowed the whip cream. "Ah fuck Ahmah" I moaned as he bit down on my neck, finger fucking me harder. My legs ached from supporting my self, but I dare not close them. Ahmad removed his fingers, he smiled and licked one, saving the other for me. "Good girl" he said under his breath as I took his finger into my mouth, "lay back" he said.

I slowly lowered my back onto the cold counter top, with my legs still dagling. Ahmads fingers played in my wetness. "Don't tease me papi" I begged as I grabbed my still sticky-like breast. Ahmad parted my lips, covering my clit with whip cream. My heart raced in anticipation of his tongue devouring my southern heavens, it seemed as if the faster my heart beat, the harder the rain hit the windows. Ahmad placed his fingers inside for my pleasure as his tongue teased my already tender clit. Ahmads perfect lips slurrped on my clit as I tried to close my legs tighter. I worked my lower body down on his fingers as my finger nails gave him a new hair cut. "Agh fuck!" I screamed as Ahmad lightly bit down on my clit. I pulled Ahmads face up before my body exploded. "Who told you to stop me?" Ahmad questioned me. He grabbed my ponytail, releasing my dark brown hair, "Never interupt a King" he yanked my body from the counter and turned me around. Ahmad snatched his belt from his loops. His pants met the floor and his boxers were soon around his ankle as well. He wrapped his right arm over my chest as he licked my neck, "Bend over" his baritone voice demand. My nipples kissed the cold counter only making them harder. Ahmad's leather belt kissed my ass, leaving a stinging sensation that made my vocal cords vibrate, moaning loudly into the air with every whipping his belt gave me. "You like that shit?" Ahmad's sex filled voice asked. "Ooo yes" I giggled as I bit down on my finger, looking back at him as he sqeezed my ass, pushing three fingers in my dripping wet peach. I cursed out loud as I gripped the edge of the counter. I rocked my body with his movements until he removed his fingers from my begging pussy. "Fuck Ahmad!" I groaned breathlessly. Ahmad laughed as he stroked his dick. With his other hand, Ahmad gripped my ass cheek and placed the tip of his dick at my wet opening. "You want this dick girl?" Ahmad asked as he smacked my ass. I bit down on my lip as I nodded my head.

My fingers shook, my toes curled and my breath shortened as I waiting in excitment for his chocolate member to finally push inside my crying pussy. "Fuck yes!" I screamed as I looked back at him. Lightening struck loudly as Ahmad gripped my hair and finally slammed his body against mine, immediately taking my breath away. Every stroke was better than the last. I gripped his right hand, which rested firmly on my right hip, tightly as he fuck me harder. Sweat kissed the both of our bodies as they collieded in unionson. I could hear my pussy lips smacking as Ahmad's dick went in and out of me, filling my body with pleasure. Ahmad's grip on my hair became tighter as he fucked me harder than before. My titties bounced uncontrolably as I supported myself with my arms on the counter. "Oh fuck!" I scream as my body begged for more. I threw my ass back on his dick as I licked my lips, holding my botton lip clutched between my teeth as I looked back at Ahmad, lightly smirked me. He knew he had me. Ahmad pulled out, only to turn me around. I placed my spreaded legs in Ahmad's forearms. "Damn girl" Ahmad  smirked as he looked at his standing dick, which was dressed in my juices, "see what you did?" I giggled as he pushed my new bestfriend deep between my thighs. Our tongues twisted together as our bodies collieded together for undeniable pleasure. "OO fuck!" I scream as my pussy muscles gripped Ahmad's jerking dick as we worked our bodies together...

Ahmad's limp dick eased out as his sticky cream dripped from my satisfied pastry.

"You know I could get fired for this right?" he only smirked.

"Sometimes it's worth it. So how much do I owe you?" he said as he picked up his cup. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"This ones on the house" I smiled before I kissed my boyfriend.

Nya: Shontae Heckard
Amhad: Trey Songz

Last edited by #TrayvonMartin. on Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:57 pm; edited 4 times in total

3The Penthouse  Empty Re: The Penthouse Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:16 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

--girl yu dnt waste no time!
***going back to read***

4The Penthouse  Empty Re: The Penthouse Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:25 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

--ooooh! i looooove it! Smile

5The Penthouse  Empty Re: The Penthouse Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:15 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

thankies Very Happy

6The Penthouse  Empty Re: The Penthouse Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 am

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

oh shit!!
kmsl that was hot!!

can you do me one??

7The Penthouse  Empty Re: The Penthouse Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:43 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

That add was BEAUTIFUL. Love the scenario. Brilliant. Lol. Very detailed.

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

8The Penthouse  Empty Re: The Penthouse Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:01 pm

TheBee

TheBee

number sign ## &&,, nd hearts! love it

9The Penthouse  Empty Re: The Penthouse Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:04 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

dezzy.baby1 wrote:oh shit!!
kmsl that was hot!!

can you do me one??

suree, gimme yur guy & yur character =)

10The Penthouse  Empty Re: The Penthouse Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:08 am

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

I wanna look like Toya
and Chris is my guy

11The Penthouse  Empty Re: The Penthouse Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:47 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

dezzy.baby1 wrote:I wanna look like Toya
and Chris is my guy

alrightt, i'll work on it =)

12The Penthouse  Empty Re: The Penthouse Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:02 am

SexyT

SexyT

hey can I get one pweeze???
One of moi and Trevor Ariza!!
lol

13The Penthouse  Empty Re: The Penthouse Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:10 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

SexyAriza!! wrote:hey can I get one pweeze???
One of moi and Trevor Ariza!!
lol

lol ok who are yu gonna be nd whats yur name?

nd des im wrking on yours now too =)

14The Penthouse  Empty Re: The Penthouse Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:25 am

SexyT

SexyT

I just wanna be me!!!

15The Penthouse  Empty Re: The Penthouse Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:59 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

SexyAriza!! wrote:I just wanna be me!!!
okies, namee?

16The Penthouse  Empty Re: The Penthouse Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:13 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

okay...i cant wait!!

17The Penthouse  Empty Re: The Penthouse Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:29 am

SexyT

SexyT

Name: Rachel
Scene: u decide

18The Penthouse  Empty Re: The Penthouse Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:49 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Extra Credit
Rachel & Trevor

It was after hours at Norton High, no one but the janitors and maybe a few teachers who were overly obsessed with their jobs were still here. The doors were all locked, those who still remained inside the building, could only walk out. I walked back and forth in front of his room; I was debating on whether or not I could really go through with this. "Rachel, your life depends on passing this class," i kept telling myself. "You can do this, you can do this," I said cheering myself on. I took a deep breath and turned the knob of Mr.Ariza's classroom. He leaned on the edge of his desk, reading papers. He looked up at me and smiled. "Ms. Hampton? What are you doing here so late?" he asked. "I just got out of practice...I-I came by to see if there was anything left for me to do, to earn extra credit?" I asked looking up at him. He placed the essay papers from all of his students on his desk, "Rachel, it's your senior year, last semester, only a few weeks till graduation, and you come now for extra credit?" he asked. "I know, I've just been so busy, I never have the time, with cheerleading and games." I said being honest. "Oh, I know your reputation Ms. Hampton, but that's no excuse to fail my class and expect extra credit at the last minute, I give you homework for a reason, I teach for a reason." He went on and on lecturing me about education and stuff, it wasn't like I was failing bad, I had 70, I needed an 80 to stay on the team. "I'm not failing, I have a 70!” I pouted. “Your failing your true potential to pass my class,” he said smartly. “I'll do anything! Grade papers, file papers, whatever!" I said cutting him off. He looked at me for a moment, his eyes dropped down to the floor. He let his eyes look at from bottom to top; this was the perfect day to wear a skirt after practice. His eyes climbed back up to mines. "I think I have some papers that you can file," He turned to the papers stacked on his desk. "All of it?" I said looking at the papers cock eyed. "Do I hear somebody complaining?" he asked. I shook my head no. "Good, I have a busy night ahead, so I appreciate your help. I'm surprised your not busy on this Friday afternoon." He pointed over to the file cabinet and told me to get to work.
|||

I huffed as I became aggravated with filing papers. I got up & grabbed my keys. "So your quiting on me?" Mr. Ariza asked. "No disrespect Mr. A, but I don't wanna do this!" I reached for the door knob. "I'm offering you a whole letter grade, to file papers, and your walking out on that?" he asked getting up from his desk. I turned to look at him. Damn, Mr. Ariza was mad sexy, 6'3, sexy caramel color, deep waves and dimples, with nice, big hands. "I guess so, because filing papers isn't my thing." Mr. Ariza chuckled, "Your thing huh? So tell me, what's 'your thing' ?" He asked as he leaned in front of his desk, folding his arms over his chest. "Well since you claim to know my reputation, you tell me Mr. Ariza," I said rolling my neck. "Trevor," he corrected me with a soft smirk. "Trevor," I said trying to hold in my smile, I had to admit, his shy way of flirting was cute. "Look, I'm only trying to help you graduate. Whether you want to or not is strictly up to you." I rolled my eyes and reached for the door knob. "So tell me," he said, stopping me, “what do you want to do?" He asked. My hand trembled as I dropped it to my side. I turned with one quick motion, my steps toward him were filled with confidence. Before I knew it, my nervous lips met with his as my eye lashes met. Surprised that I wasn't rejected, my eyes opened to notice Mr. Ariza's closed. I pushed back, what was I doing? I couldn't bring myself to apologize, so I turned around, but the way he said my name, caused my feet to stop, ignoring my minds command to move forward. I listened to his footsteps come closer behind me. I could feel him breathing against my neck. He pressed his body against my butt, and I felt his erection. Trevor kissed my neck, and then my shoulder. I turned around, Rach, your really gonna do this?

I kissed the hell out of him. I allowed my tongue to play with his as he cupped my ass. I was 18 and legal; he wasn't stopping now, and neither was I. He groaned as he became more aggressive. He pushed me against the wall next to the door. I stopped kissing him for air as he sucked on my neck like a vampire thirsting for sex. His hands were now squeezing my ass cheeks. It wasn't hard for him to get underneath my panties, perhaps its my fault for only wearing them instead of shorts. He rubbed my clit roughly as I began to breath heavily. "You like that baby?" he asked, before I could answer, he went for my cherry topped lips again. These high school guys had nothing on Trevor. I pushed him off as I looked at his tall frame, I smirked as I walked over to his desk and sat on top of it. He smiled as he walked over, taking his tie off. Our lips attracted like magnets as the both of our fingers worked to get his button down unbuttoned and off. I smiled as he pulled his a-shirt off, revealing his built body. He grabbed my face with both hands and kissed me. My hands snaked around his belt as I unbuckled it, undoing his lacks, they easily fell to the floor. Trevor pulled at my skirt as he bit down on his bottom lip. Shit he was sexy. I kicked my shoes off as i removed my fitted Aero shirt. Trevor licked his lips as he unhooked my bra.

There I was, completely naked., sitting on my teachers desk. I looked up at him, wondering what he thought, what words were going through his mind. "Damn," he said. He looked up at me, and it was as if reality had hit him, "I can't do this. You're my student!" he said pissed at himself. I had had an undying infatuation over Mr. Ariza, well, Trevor. I wasn't a stalker, or some crazy school girl. I was old enough to know right from wrong; I was old enough to know what I wanted; most of all, I was grown. "Trevor, I want you to," I said shyly, "I know what this means and I want you to," I said as I eased off of his desk. No words escaped his lips, but every thought oozed from the look in his eyes. He couldn't deny me. I stood in front of him, letting my eyes catch into his; this wasn't a promiscuous act at all, I wanted this just as much as he did. I let my lips reunite with his as my hands ran up his chest, meeting each other as I clamped my hands together behind his neck. Trevor could no longer hold himself away from me, and by the hardness of his protruding manhood, it wouldn't allow him to. His big hands grazed upon my ass. With one hand gripping my ass, he let the other play its way to my southern treasures. I almost jumped at his touch, he was so amazing with it all. My wetness kissed his fingers. Trevor turned me around as he walked me backwards, my back soon kissed the cold wall. His fingers had welcomed themselves inside of my pink love box as his thumb massaged my throbbing clit. Our tongues played a game of Twister as our hands held minds of their own. Trevor removed both hands, letting the one that had caressed my ass to do the same to my right breast, as his other hand wrapped around his hard on pole that poked out from his boxers. Trevor moved to my neck, making hot love marks where ever his lips landed. I looked down and watched in awe as he stroked his manhood; it was clear he knew how he liked it. His kisses moved southward to my breast he had held in his hand. His eager tongue had soon played with both of my lady friends, sucking on them until his marks were made. He kissed me once more as I let my shaky hand ease from his neck; I joined him as he pleased himself. My hand fit around him perfectly. The more I stroked him, the eager I was to fill him in a more passionate way. His size had gotten me excited. "Trevor, I want it. I want it, Trevor, I want it," I moaned breathlessly.

Trevor needed no more request. He looked into my eyes, they said it all; I was ready for this. I watched as Trevor walked over to his desk, his back was so amazing, so toned, so built. Every piece of him was carefully thought out. I knew what he was looking for. "My purse," I said, pointing to it. Trevor went through my purse like a hurricane, but he retrieved the golden ticket. I smirked as I watched him walk towards me. He bit the one side of the condom wrapper & ripped it open from the side. He jerked his hand and the remaining plastic flew off. He slid the condom down his long shaft as I watched with my bottom lip caught in between my teeth. Trevor smiled as he look at my face; he kissed his way down the middle of my chest, he stopped as he kissed me below my belly button. I gave a sexy smile as he tugged slightly on my belly button ring. Trevor's tongue met with my clit; not even I expected that. His tongue played with her, causing me to bit down on my lip as I poured my eyes into his. “Ohh Trevor,” my moans kissed his ears as he continued. I tried to grab onto something, but there was nothing. My toes curled as my eyes shut closed. I tightened my muscles, trying to hold on to the orgasm that was forming in my body. “Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” I sung out as I let go. Trevor's arms wrapped around my thighs and in one quick motion, he was up. My legs sat in his forearms, my back was still against the wall. In this position, Trevor had all of the control. He looked at me with an infatuating smirk. My eyes showed the shock, the amazement I held. He licked his lips, tasting the last of my sweet juice as lowered my body onto his manhood.

My box shined with wetness and just the feel of his head inviting itself into me sent electric shock through my body. Nothing could describe the way I felt, the look in his eyes, as we both starred at each other intensely. I bit my lip and closed my eyes as he pushed deeper. "Ooo!" I moaned as my back arched. My finger nails left my markings in his back as he continued to welcome himself. I worked my body with his, I was ready to show him what I was working with. He held my body slightly against the wall, but I still worked my hips, letting my young woman slid him deeper into her. My hips moved in circles as the room held in our sex sounds, our eyes captured our love faces as our minds took mental pictures of them. I could see the fire burning in his eyes, and it only made me want him more. He liked his strokes deep and lasting, and that's exactly what I gave him. In finding out what he liked, he showed me something I would love. Together our bodies collided, my breast bouncing freely, his lower leveled friends doing the same. "Trev!" I screamed loudly as my body began to shake. "Oh fuck!" I moaned as I bucked against him, my lady muscles squeezing all that I could as I began to feel his manhood jerk inside of me. I didn't want our session to end, but I knew soon, it would. We worked our bodies together as if every stroke would be our last. The feeling of his long, thick manhood inside of me gave me my own personal high; never had I felt something so good. "Oh Trev! Oh right there, baby!" I screamed as I held onto him tight as if that would make it last any longer. Trevor held nothing back as he worked for his last."Oh fuck! Yes! Yes!" I screamed as his lower body pumped into mines, touching pleasure spots I didn't know I possessed. I was reaching my peak, and without a moment to spare, my southern treasure wet his stomach up; he had made do what no one had ever been able to. I purred his name as I released his body slowly, letting myself enjoy the feeling he made me feel.

My legs were exhausted, and as much as I wanted to curl up with him and go to sleep, I knew that wasn't possible. My clothes were reattached to my body, it was a joy to see him dress. "I gotta tell you," Trevor said to me, I stood between his legs as he leaned on his desk, "that was amazing," he said as I fixed his tie. I smiled, "You were amazing too, Trevor," I said. "I really think we should do this again, maybe off campus," he said, letting his hands rest of the small of my back. "I don't know, I really don't think that's a good idea, besides -," I was cut off by a knock at the door. My heart dropped as panic filled my eyes. "Calm down," Trevor mouthed. The room still held the cent of our sweating bodies. "Yeah?" Trevor voiced. "Janitorial," the voice said. My heart began to climb from my stomach as I placed my hand on it, exhaling deeply. "I'm good, thank you," Trevor replied, sending the janitor on his way. "I think we should leave, like now, " I said, grabbing my purse. Trevor grabbed me and turned me around, his lips met mine, for what could be the last time.

"I'll see you Monday, Ms. Hampton," Mr.Ariza said as he winked at me.

"You too, Mr. Ariza," I smiled as we exited his classroom, going separate ways.

My whole ride home I was smiling. I pulled up to my friend's home, I was living with her. I smiled as I saw her attire, she was going clubbing tonight, and if my legs weren't so sore, I would've ran upstairs to shower and prepare, but Trevor had left me in no condition to run up anything. "Hey boo," Alicia said, she was only 5 years older than me. "Hey, I'm gonna hit the couch, you clubbing tonight?" asked. Her bright smile appeared. "You know I am," she laughed. I relaxed my body on the couch, a smile still graced my face as the feeling in my legs ached when I moved them. I closed my eyes, with a smile still painted on my face. 

An hour later, the doorbell rung, my eyes fluttered as I pushed my body from the couch. I trotted to the door, Rodericka, Alicia's clubbing/best friend had lost her key again. I opened the door as Alicia came down the stairs.

"Trevor, hey," she said shyly. Trevor's eyes never left mind as the same question popped in our heads. I looked back at my Alicia.

"You know him?" I asked, almost scared she would say yes.

"He's my date, the guy I've been telling you about for a minute now. Hey baby," she said as she embraced his hug. I couldn't read Trevor's thoughts as he looked at me. Alicia turned & hugged me as she whispered, "I might be bringing him back tonight, love you," she smiled, then exited. Trevor looked at me one last time before closing the door.

19The Penthouse  Empty Re: The Penthouse Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:55 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

I know you askd 1st Des, im working on finishing yours. Just got backk to my writings, so its coming =)

Enjoy!!

20The Penthouse  Empty Re: The Penthouse Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:40 am

SexyT

SexyT

OMG!!!
That was tooo amazing! I loved it soo much...
Can I hav another one
if you dont have anybody else's to do..

This time I'd like John Wall
I still wanna be me...
and for a scene make it basketball related if you can!

God that was goooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21The Penthouse  Empty Re: The Penthouse Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:15 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

That was good!! The ending was crazy!!!
Rach you good cause i would have been like WTF!! lol

22The Penthouse  Empty Re: The Penthouse Thu May 12, 2011 5:45 pm

TheBee

TheBee

that was amazing!!! loved it!!!

i would love one!!!!

Dwyane Wade or Keon Hicks

any situation would be awesome ive been waiting forever

23The Penthouse  Empty Re: The Penthouse Sat May 14, 2011 5:41 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

hehehehe still waiting patiently!!

24The Penthouse  Empty Re: The Penthouse Wed May 25, 2011 2:50 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

dezzy.baby1 wrote:hehehehe still waiting patiently!!

you've waited so long! I hope you enjoy it!

25The Penthouse  Empty Re: The Penthouse Wed May 25, 2011 2:57 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

How Do You Want It?
Desire & Chris Brown

"1 & 2 & 3 & 4!" Desire yelled as she, captain of the cheerleading team, called out to her cheerleaders. "5, 6, 7, 8! Again!" She yelled. She had never been so harsh on the team, don't get her wrong, cheering was her life, and her team never showed up to a game half-stepping, but final exams had her bugging, bugging so much, she was kinda taking it out on the team. "Des! Seriously?! We've practiced that a million times already, I can do it in my sleep!" Rachel yelled as she did some of the cheer with her eyes closed. "Practice ended 10 minutes ago!" Janae whined. "Cry babies." Desire spoke, "Alright, alright, be here tomorrow at 10, we gotta come up with at least two new cheers for half time and the play-offs." The girls let out a sigh of relief as they all headed towards the gym. As the girls were walking through, the basketball team was just finishing up. A few whistles were heard as the girls, dressed in their purple spankie shorts, and gold Varsity Cheerleader tee-shirts, continued to the locker room. Des smiled as Chris, her long time boyfriend, showed off by dunking on one of his teammates. "Number 21 all day baby! What!?" He howled as he threw his hands up. Turning around, he jogged towards Des.

"You're such a show off," she smiled.

"You ain't gon' be complaining when ya' boy in the big leagues. You gon' be in the wifey stands cheering for me too," he joked as he hit her butt before running off towards the guy's locker room.

Plugging her earphones in, Des stood at her opened locker, looking through her phone. "Final exams got you buggin' huh?" Rachel spoke as she pulled her hair into a ball.

"You have no idea," Des laughed.

"Graduation's right around the corner, don't beat yourself up too bad," Rachel said before closing her locker.

Desire grabbed her body wash and towel. The other girls were just about gone, except for a few who were packing up their bags. Turning on the shower, Des pulled the curtain close as she yelled bye to Janae as she left the locker room. The aroma of Victoria's Secret Amber Rose body wash filled the empty locker room. She let the warm water wash the sweat and worries away as relaxed herself. Seeing her towel being snatched from the wall of the shower, she yelled, "Seriously! Put the towel back or-"

"Or what?" a familiar voice echoed.

"Chris, put my towel back," Desire smiled, her whole vibe had changed.

"You gotta come get it first," Chris laughed as he turned on the other showers. Desire peeped her head out of her stall, the shower room had slowly became a steam room with all the hot water running.

"This isn't funny!" she whined.

"Baby girl, who's laughin' ?" Chris' voice echoed, making it hard for her to figure out what direction it was coming from.

"You are, smart ass." Desire mumbled as she slowly stepped out of the stall, completely naked, covering her chest as she tip toed through the steam filled room. "I'm seriously gonna hurt you!" Desire yelled, hoping her meaningless threat would cause Chris to give up on playing with her.

"Hurt me, huh?" Chris appeared from behind one of the stalls. Desire couldn't help but notice his full nude body. Those long practices had payed off. Smirking at him as he walked towards her, holding her towel, she couldn't help but stare in satisfaction. Chris noticed her seductive stare as he approached her, "You want it?" he questioned. "Take it," he said in a deep, yet daring tone. Desire smiled as she snatched the towel out of his hands, turning away. He decided to play with her, she'd turn the tables on him. It wasn't long before Desire disappeared in the heavy steam.

"You want it?" her soft voice echoed as she giggled, "come get it." Chris wasted no time pulling the curtains off of the empty shower stalls. "Wont find nothing there," she spoke. Chris smiled as he pulled open the last curtain. There stood Desire leaning against the tiled wall, biting the tip of her finger. Chris enjoyed the sexy scene before him. Her mocha colored body covered in water. He licked his pink lips as he pressed against her body, eager for her to feel his already hard dick. Desire smiled as her body tingled. No matter how many times they 'got together', it was always exciting for her.

She was a kid in a candy store, and Chris held the perfect taste of chocolate her body needed.

Chris slipped her bottom lip in between his as he slowly pulled her hands over her head. His kisses lowered to her neck, down to her perfectly round breast. Chris stared in admiration.

Water kissed her breast like those of a rose petal.

His mouth watered, not being able to wait to have her. Christopher took her breast into his mouth; Desire smiled as she watched him do so, she loved to watch. The tip of his tongue flicked over her Snicker colored nipple as his snaky fingers surprised Des, pushing them inside of her wet walls. "Auugh!" Desire moaned as her juices slipped out on his fingers. Chris smiled as he bit down on her nipple slowly, pulling his head back, he released his grip and smiled. Desire pulled him up and kissed him hard, letting her tongue dance with his as he pushed his long fingers deep inside her; she opened her legs wider, letting him move deeper. He kissed her more roughly, finger fucking her faster. "You want me to stop?" he asked heavily as he darted for her neck. "Awh, I wish you would," Desire flirtatiously smiled as she rubbed the back of his head, loving the pleasure of his talented tongue whipping her neck.

She started to grind her hips on his fast moving fingers; she couldn't wait for him any more. "Oh Daddy....fuck give it to me!" she cried as Chris slid his tongue back up her neck. Chris was ready for her ride it the moment he saw her walk into the gym, but he needed to hear her beg for it first. The feeling of Desire's soft hands wrapped around his think rod almost sent him over.

He removed his slippery fingers from her dripping pussy. Licking them clean, the beast had been unleashed; having his sexual high met, he was ready to give her every inch she begged for. Chris stood in front of her, looking down at her as she enjoyed playing with her nine inch joy stick. The taste of her still lingered on his tongue, but it wasn't enough. Christopher kissed his way down, until he was down on his knees. Desire smiled as Chris gave her a beastly, hungry look, making her pussy drip just thinking of his talented tongue. When Chris got his taste, he was pure freak.

His fingers parted her pink, wet heavens

and his lips met hers, sending a tingling feeling through her body. He wasted no time letting his tongue explore her sweet pussy that only he enjoyed. Desire worked her hips, helping her man go as deep as he possibly could.

Chris used his two thumbs to part her pleasure box; his lips met her clit as his tongue caressed it, just the way she liked it. Chris' other fingers gripped her ass as he pulled her closer to him, enjoying the pleasure he was giving her more than the custom tattoos she was giving his shoulders and back. Chris let his thick tongue glide from her wet opening to the tip of her clit before kissing his way up to perky, hard nipples, then dramatically kissing her, letting her taste the sweetness he had just had the pleasure of tasting.

Chris wrapped his arms around her legs and lifted her into the air. Her back kissed the wet wall as the tip of his hard dick tickled her throbbing clit. Desire arched her back, pushing her perky breast towards Chris' lips. The slight pain she felt when his teeth bit down on her hard nipples made her hot and ready; she wanted control, she knew Chris would only tease her until she begged for her chocolate. "Chris," she moaned, "let me ride baby." A wicked smile plastered across his face as he let her down. He licked his lips as he stepped back, admiring her naked figure. He eased his body down on the tile floor; his legs apart, knees up, with his hard-on best friend in his right hand. Desire bit down on her lip as she felt her body cry out; she needed Chris. She came down on her knees, landing perfectly on top of him.

His hands kissed her apple bottom as she gripped his dick. Twirling her sneaky fingers around it, she rubbed her watering forbidden fruit with the tip of his dick, letting her juices trickle down on it. Chris gripped her waist line and forced her down. Desire sung a beautiful song as Chris entered her. He fit perfectly inside. Their bodies moved together, pulling each closer. Desire worked her body up and down as Chris kept his hands planted on her ass, smacking and slapping it. She moved her body faster, making his length go deeper inside of her wet walls. Her hands gripped her her bouncing breast, squeezing them, she held her head back as she enjoyed the pleasure. Gripping her waist once more, Chris forced his full length inside of her, working his lower body in a wave motion. He moved lowly, taking his time to please her. He loved to hear her juices when he penetrated her. His movements became faster and harder. His lower body lifted from the floor, supporting himself with legs as he bounced her on his dick. "Oh fuck! Chrisss!" Desire cried out. Chris set fire to her ass as he smacked it hard. "Fuck, baby!" Desire screamed as Chris hit her lust buttons. Desire wanted control, but it was clear Chris wasn't having it. He gripped her left breast, pinching her nipple in between his fingers as he squeezed. With his right hand, he vibrated his fingers on her juicey clit.

Words could no longer be formed to come from Desire's lips. Her pussy muscles gripped his dick as his fingers made her eruption come sooner. She moved her body faster as she felt his manhood jerk inside of her. Chris' hand moved from her chest to her waist, he knew their love session was about to end. He pumped hard as she kept up with his pace. Both of their bottom lips were caught in between their teeth as they worked for each others love potions. "Shit!" Chris howled out as he smacked her ass one last time. "Chriss!!!!!!!!!!" Desire cry out loud as she released her juices; she felt a warm burst of liquid erupt inside of her. A small smile appeared on her face as she placed her head on Chris' wet chest.

Desire climb the stairs of Chris' house as he led her to his bed room. She stopped in the hallway to update her Facebook status: "To all Carson High Cheerleaders, practice is canceled Wink." She stepped in the room to see Chris removing his shirt. He stepped towards her and removed her phone from her hand, sliding it on his dresser. He pulled her closer by her ass as he tongue kissed her passionately. "Mm, baby, I don't know if I-" Desire started before Chris placed his finger to her lips, and continued to kiss her neck, up to her ear where he whispered, "How do you want it?"

hope y'all enjoy reading!
Apologies for typos!

Last edited by -∂εfιηε sεx- "тяεy" on Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum