Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
The Penthouse  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
The Penthouse  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
The Penthouse  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
The Penthouse  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
The Penthouse  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
The Penthouse  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
The Penthouse  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
The Penthouse  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
The Penthouse  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Penthouse

+2
__eyeCandy
J'Adore
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26The Penthouse  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Penthouse Wed May 25, 2011 10:57 pm

SexyT

SexyT

that was uh-mazing!!! loved it!
Am I next again??
Gosh your too talented in this domain! lol
What a Face

27The Penthouse  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Penthouse Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:18 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

wow...it was really worth the wait!!
i loved everything about it!!
omg!!! =)

28The Penthouse  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Penthouse Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:06 am

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

I would love for Jas to make The Penthouse one big story.
I think that would be the best!!
Very Happy

29The Penthouse  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Penthouse Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:33 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

all of those were EXTREMELY good!
i want one if yu dont mind!!!

30The Penthouse  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Penthouse Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:06 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

dezzy.baby1 wrote:I would love for Jas to make The Penthouse one big story.
I think that would be the best!!
Very Happy

lol i think that could happen =)

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

31The Penthouse  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Penthouse Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:23 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

lol yes!!

32The Penthouse  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Penthouse Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:24 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NEW PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bounce bounce bounce bounce

33The Penthouse  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Penthouse Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:32 am

SexyT

SexyT

One big story??
YEAHHHHH..
That would be really good!!
I hope you have time to my other one though...Smile

*imagining a BIG story*ahhh...perfect!!

34The Penthouse  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Penthouse Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:42 am

SexyT

SexyT

I soooo want one with mr WALL!!! pleassssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee
someone!!!!

35The Penthouse  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Penthouse Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:46 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Rachel & Trevor 2.

Something different [not a sex scene lol, but a continuation].....

Scene:Bachelor's bedroom. Fluffy, White bedding with grey sheets. 9 a.m., sunrising through the glass balcony doors. Clothes are strode across the room in no ordinary fashion.

Action.

"Trevor this is wrong." Rachel spoke as she stared up at the ceiling. She and Trevor had just finsihed another round of forbidden sex; sex that could never be love. Trevor swallowed hard before looking over at her. He moved her hair from her forehead.

"Rachel, I thought this was what you wanted? What we wanted." he said. Rachel shot up from the sheets.

"I came here to talk and some how I ended up in your bed! Again!" Rachel tossed the soft grey sheets off of her body and got out of the bed. Searching for her panties, she mumbled to herself.

Trevor stood up from the bed and placed his underwear on. He walked to the other side of the room where a topless Rachel searched for her bra. "Rachel," he said as he wrapped his arms around her from behind. "I don't know what's going to happen with us, but I know I don't want us to end." he said in her ear. Rachel rolled her eyes and pulled his arms from around her waist. She turned around.

"And you also don't want to end it with her, do you?" She asked as she folded her arms and raised her left eye brow. Trevor exhaled and looked away. "See! I knew it!" Rachel yelled as she pushed his chest. She and Trevor had been together for 4 months, even after she found out about him and Alicia. She never wanted it to get this far, but damn, she saw him first, right? Alicia had guys running in and out of their house. But Rachel could never tell Trevor that. She had really placed herself in a delicate situation - and she had to get out. Rachel found her bra and put it on. Trevor remained in the same spot as he called out her name in his deep voice. Ignoring him, she found her shorts and put them on. Where's my shirt? Rachel questioned herself as she looked around the room.

"Rachel!" Trevor's voice said again, this time with a bit more bass. Rachel whipped her head toward him with her "what?!" face on. Trevor stood there with her shirt balded up in his fist. She walked over to him as he watched her every step.

"You gonna' give me my shirt?" She asked with an attitude as she folded her arms.

"You gon' ask nicely?" Trevor played.

"Trevor give me my shirt!" Rachel yelled as she grabbed for it. Trevor pulled the shirt, bringing Rachel to him, her lips landed perfectly on his. She didn't resist as his hands let go of the shirt, and squeezed her ass. His strong hands slid up her soft back, pulling her even closer as their kiss became more intimate. His fingers fiddled under her bra strap, trying to free it. Rachel opened her eyes and realised it was happening again. Quickly, she pulled his hand away and ended their kiss.She took a step back and exhaled. "See what I mean?" she questioned him. "This, can never happen again." she said. She put her shirt on and slipped on her shoes. Exiting his bedroom, She didn't look back.

Rachel slammed her car door as she placed her hands on her sterring wheel. Tears fell down her cheeks as she cried in her car. How had she allowed for this to go on, and for so long? She wasn't the friend that slept around, Alicia was! But that didn't make the situation any better. Trevor was an amazing guy, he made her laugh, made her feel comfortable in her own skin; Alicia didn't deserve him, Rachel did. But this time, the odds weren't in her favor. She almost loved Trevor. Her phone vibrated and it was a text from him. She knew she couldn't stay there any longer, because if he came down to where she was, she knew she should stay. Fighting herself and her own emotions, Rachel started up her car and pulled out of the parking spot. Pulling off, she couldn't help but notice through her rear view mirror Trevor had just made it down the steps, his face sadden as she continue to drive off.

----------------

just something something on my mind lol. sorry for any typos, just typed it in the reply box.  

soo. what do yall think? Very Happy

A/N: if one day the link doesnt work, try to refresh the page and see if it works then. but it was a text from trevor saying "Baby please come back up".

Last edited by #TrayvonMartin. on Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:27 pm; edited 3 times in total

36The Penthouse  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Penthouse Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:10 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Love the plot. Trevor aint right. If he was with rachel first why leave her for her friend then. So dumb. Want more

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

37The Penthouse  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Penthouse Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:48 am

SexyT

SexyT

That was good. This is starting to feel like another story now! I love the plot...forbidden love...maybe I should bump into John now! lol

Can't wait for the next one.

38The Penthouse  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Penthouse Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:25 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Question! The link from "text from him"....did it work for yall the first time? It was working on & off for me so hopefully its fixed now.

We will see how this goes:D

39The Penthouse  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Penthouse Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:41 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Stil Dnt work for.me

40The Penthouse  - Page 2 Empty After Hours Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:54 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

~After Hours~

Janae

Janae sat at her desk with that 6 o’clock feeling. Her 9 to 5 had become her 8 to 7. She knew all of her hard work would pay off; someday she’d be a partner at her firm. A month after graduating from law school, she was offered a job at her regions most prestigious law firm, Richman & Associates. Two years had gone by and she had won all of her cases, making her the obvious choice for the promotion. Her male associates just wouldn’t foot the bill, her success rate had been 100% since day one, and theirs ranged from 89-92%. For the past hour, she watched her associates leave their offices and return to their private lives as she reluctantly stayed behind. Janae took her job seriously, after all, she had the power to send someone to prison for a lifetime; sending the wrong person has never been on her agenda. Her current client, Mr. Harrison Rhodes, was being charged with the rape of Beverly Smith. Mr. Smith walked in on the attack, and out of his wife’s shock, she cried rape. Rhodes had provided Janae with emails between himself and Mrs. Smith, photographs she had sent, and even a walk-through of the Smith’s family home. His familiarities with the home aided in his quick get-a- way. Now all Janae needed was the rape kit analysis to prove that Beverly was not raped, her sexual encounter with Rhodes was consensual and had been that way for months. The peak of this entire case; Mr. Smith was a political leader in their region. Bringing his lustrous wife’s secret to the public would be the peak of Janae’s career. Rhodes was a 28 year old black man, while Beverly was a 33 year old white woman. Janae had a feeling Beverly’s ass was lying when she got on TV crying, allowing the public to believe the worst. The court date was in two days and Janae had more than enough evidence to free Rhodes as well as force the Smith’s to pay him for slandering his name; meaning, a big check for Rhodes, and an even bigger check for her.

Janae walked out of her office, the hallway was almost spooky as she passed by all of the empty, dark offices. She made it to the lounge room where fresh coffee brewed. She retrieved the coffee and added several French vanilla sweeteners. Adding a top to her naked rimmed cup, Janae turned around, only to be startled.

“Oh my God!” she flinched.

“I’m sorry, I really didn’t mean to scare you,” Dru Hampton’s words ran from his lips in a smooth melody. He was about two feet away from Janae. Janae gripped her coffee a bit tighter as her eyes climbed up his frame. He wore a cream colored button down, well-tailored pants and a loosened tie.

“It’s fine,” Janae politely said as she excused herself. The hardest thing for her to do was not flirt with this man. All of the other men at the firm were in their forties or married, but Dru, he was 28, single and wore it proudly. He wasn’t so shy about showing his interest in Janae either. So she kept to herself, she had a job to do. She could feel his eyes watching her as she walked away, her pencil skirt complementing her hips as it cradled her ass.

“You did an amazing job on that last case,” Dru spoke, stopping her in her tracks. Janae looked back and gave a shy smile.

“Thanks,” she exited quickly and cursed herself for the many short lived fantasies she had had about Dru. Back in her office, she sipped her coffee; delight warmed her as the French vanilla pleased her senses. Still in front of her desk, her back facing the door to her office, Janae noticed a file on her desk. She sat her coffee down and opened the manila folder. In it was a single paper. Her heart raced as her eyes widened, she got the promotion! Strong hands gripped her waist as a masculine body joined behind her.

“Congratulations,” Dru’s deep voice warmed her ear as she jumped, just a little. Janae turned around, pinning herself between her desk and Dru.

“You knew about this?” she asked delighted.

“Delivered it myself, but you weren’t here. They couldn’t choose between the two of us, so they chose both,” Dru formed a sly smile; he had been promoted as well!

“Congratulations!” Janae exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around his neck, her body pressing up against his; he returned the embrace as he held her close around her waist. It was at that moment that Janae felt Dru’s erection.  As much as she wanted to hold him and keep him close, she knew she had to let him go. However, Dru’s package wasn’t disappointing at all. She slowly released her arms and placed her hands on his. Looking up at him, she knew his mind was on the same thing hers was. “Dru, I think it’s best if you-“ before she could finish, Dru’s lips were against hers. She welcomed the kiss as the two became increasingly aroused. Their moans and groans trapped in their kiss as their hands roamed over the others body. Dru pulled away from the intensity. Janae placed her hand to her lips, shocked at what had just happened. Her heart raced a million beats per minute as her breathing become a bit quicker.

“You want me to stop?” Dru asked her as he looked her in her deep brown eyes. Breathing heavily, Janae shook her head.

“No,” she replied breathlessly

“No?” Dru repeated, surprised at most.

“No!” Janae repeated before lunging toward Dru, sucking his bottom lip as his hands lowered to her round bottom.  Together, they undressed each other piece by piece. Janae remained in her black, lace panties and bra as Dru picked her up and sat her on her desk. Standing between her high yellow thighs, Dru kissed Janae’s neck as he rubbed her back. Unhooking her strapless bra, Dru smiled with pleasure as her erect nipples and full breast became his best friends as he devoured them. Janae welcomed his wet tongue with pleasure as she enjoyed the erotic tongue game Dru had captivated her breast in. Massaging his head as he left her left breast and joined her right, she moaned loudly as she supported herself with her free hand. She could feel her pulse in her clit, she was that horny and ready. Sex had been an object of imagination for the past few months; and her vibrator just didn’t foot the bill any more. Janae wanted a man’s touch, and Dru had the perfect hands.  Dru made his way up her neck and to her full lips as Janae pulled him closer. His erect dick pressed against her plush pussy, making Janae want him more.

“You got a condom?” Dru asked between their French kisses. Without breaking their kiss, Janae pulled her purse from the side of her desk, dug into it, and pulled out the golden ticket. Janae pushed Dru away and smiled.

“I wanna put it on,” she said in a sexy whisper that made Dru go insane. Janae pinned Dru against the wall and pulled his hands over his head as their tongues twisted once more. Kissing him from his neck, down his chest, she allowed her fingers to trail down his abs to the rim of his boxers. His dick had no shame in making himself known. Janae pulled down his boxers and Dru’s dick saluted. She threw her lustful eyes up at him to see him with a prideful smirk on his face. Janae opened the condom and thought about putting it on with her mouth; but Dru would have to wait for the exclusive package. Rolling the thin latex down his shaft, she smirked as he watched her impatiently. Before she could tease him more, Dru pulled Janae up and swiftly pinned her against the wall. He cradled her thighs in his forearm as he lifted her from her feet.

Their lips met again as his throbbing dick pressed against her clit. He kissed her neck and whispered in his deep voice, “I’ve been waiting for this.” Dru bit down tastefulling on Janae’s shoulder as he entered her wet and ready pussy. Janae moaned in overwhelming pleasure; Dru was a lot bigger than she had imagined. Dru took his time as she stroked her pussy, her beautiful soft moans chanting him on as he enjoyed the envelopment of her warm wetness, she fit him like a glove. Dru picked up his pace and began to go faster and deeper. Janae’s moans turned into screams as she clawed his back and tightened her legs around his waist. Dru removed her from the wall and carried her to her desk as they kissed each other lightly. Janae smiled sweetly as he placed her down. “Lay back baby,” Dru instructed. Janae relaxed her body on her Brazilian cherry wood desk. Dru leaned over her and kissed her breast, taking one in each hand. Allowing his pink tongue to flick over her hardened nipples Janae purred in pleasure. Dru planted his last kisses before standing straight up. “Tell me what you want,” Dru said as he starred Janae in her eyes. Releasing her bitten bottom lip she moaned, “Fuck me Dru.!”

Dru gripped her inner thighs and spread them, exposing her to his free will. Dru entered her smoothly as Janae sang softly. Gripping them tighter, Dru began to fuck her faster and harder. “Ohhh fuck! Yes!” Janae screamed as she clutched her full breast in her hands. “Say my name baby,” Dru panted as his thumb began to massage Janae’s clit. “Dru! Fuck yes, Dru!” she panted as she gripped the top of her desk above her head. Her breast bounced freely as Dru got the best of her. “Sit up baby,” he panted. Janae followed suit and supported herself with her hands and she pushed herself fully up. Dru lifted her ass from her desk and began to pound her wet, tight pussy. “Ohh shit! Yes Dru, yes!!” Janae’s head fell back as Dru’s dick reached where no other could. She could hear her wetness gushing as Dru went in and out of her. “Damn this pussy good girl,” Dru panted as Janae began to buck her body against his. “Take this dick baby!” Dru roared as Janae began to scream louder, her pussy clenching his dick as she bit down her lip; she was about to climax. “I’m gonna cum Dru!” Janae screamed as he sped his pace. “Cum baby, cum on this dick!” Dru demanded, he didn’t need to say anything else, Janae screamed his name through her clenched lip. “Drrrrruuuuuuu!” Janae felt electric as her climax took over her body. She laid back on her desk trying to catch her breath as Dru laid on her chest. She rubbed the back of his head, hell, right now she wasn’t capable of talking. Dru kissed her breast softly before making his way to her lips. “How was that baby?” he asked in a whisper before continuing his kisses to her ear.

“That was perfect,” Janae replied breathlessly.

“I’m glad you got yours; now it’s my turn.” Dru said. Before Janae could say another word, he picked her up and laid her on her carpeted floor. “All four baby,” he smirked hungrily as Janae did so. Dru smacked her ass before he cradled one of her cheeks in his large hand. He gripped his dick and entered Janae, making her take all of him. “Ahhh!” Janae screamed as Dru began to fuck her fast. He gripped her waist tightly and forced her body toward him, working his lower body in and out of her. Janae didn’t care about the carpet burns etching on her knees – the sex was incredible. Her nails pried into the carpet as Dru dicked her down. “Ahh shit baby, cum wit me!” Dru demanded as he felt his body about to explode. He fucked Janae faster as she allowed him to do his free will. “Yes! Yes! Yes!” Janae cried as she felt herself cum again. “Ah fuck!” Dru cursed as he stroked her deeply one last time as he exploded in the condom.

—30 minutes later--

Janae smirked as she fixed Dru’s tie. His hands slid down her waist and came behind her to her ass. “That was a hell of a first date,” Dru smirked as he looked down at her.
“That it was,” she giggled.

“I’d love to show you the rest of me though, outside of work. Clear your schedule, you’re all mines tomorrow,” Dru said sexily before kissing her again.

The two walked out of her office hand in hand. No one else was there so it wasn’t a concern. Dru walked her to her car and kissed her goodnight. Neither of the two knew of the trouble they were getting themselves in or what would come of their sudden love affair. But right now, Dru was following Janae home to retrieve his midnight snack, and that was all that mattered.

----

It's soo late Janae I know!!!!  These things are hard for me to right back to back lol! Hope yu liked it!!!! Sorry for any typos!!!!!

Dru: Trey Songz

41The Penthouse  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Penthouse Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:32 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Holy crap!!! Oh my god!!! That was intense and full of hot hot hot trey!!!!

I'm speechless!!! Janae!!! Lol

42The Penthouse  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Penthouse Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:04 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Shocked I'm speechless ooooo. You got me speechless. It's been a minute but the comeback was a success....laws that man I tell u gave it to me soooo good. I so wasn't expecting that one. Lol. It was too good, so friqqin love it. Dru did my body right. Time for part two lol

43The Penthouse  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Penthouse Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:16 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Make u wanna read it over and over again!!! Lol

Janae there is no way u can't add after this one!!! Secrets been a long time coming!

44The Penthouse  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Penthouse Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:03 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Kmsl. U sure right. Gotta bring my comeback back.

45The Penthouse  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Penthouse Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:13 am

SexyT

SexyT

I just added to mine as well

46The Penthouse  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Penthouse Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:31 am

SexyT

SexyT

I just read the whole thing again...
WOW!!!
LMAO:face: 

47The Penthouse  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Penthouse Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:42 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

lol! Rachel yur so silly!!! Gonna be working on yours also, so give me some time lol

soo glad yall like it!

48The Penthouse  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Penthouse Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:13 am

SexyT

SexyT

Hey Jas,

You gonna bring this back as well? I just read it all over again.

This section is too hot!!
We need to bring this back!!

lol

Janae what you think??

49The Penthouse  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Penthouse Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:07 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

I Most Definitely Agree!!! Shocked Surprised Surprised Surprised Wink

50The Penthouse  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Penthouse Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:08 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

I'd love to try my hand at this again. Gotta think of some good scenarios.!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum