Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
UNDER the influence. (# newadd 2/18/2011) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
UNDER the influence. (# newadd 2/18/2011) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
UNDER the influence. (# newadd 2/18/2011) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
UNDER the influence. (# newadd 2/18/2011) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
UNDER the influence. (# newadd 2/18/2011) Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
UNDER the influence. (# newadd 2/18/2011) Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
UNDER the influence. (# newadd 2/18/2011) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
UNDER the influence. (# newadd 2/18/2011) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
UNDER the influence. (# newadd 2/18/2011) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

UNDER the influence. (# newadd 2/18/2011)

+3
__eyeCandy
kaylee
heatRAE!
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

UNDER the influence. (# newadd 2/18/2011) Pleasu10

Chapter 1: I Will Always Remember My Mother

Reminiscing, I remember when everything was perfect. We would go on family walks, always go to parks to spend time together. It all changed when I turned 10. Everything went downhill. It all started just before my birthday party…

Flashback:

My lovely mother, Dilylah, was in the kitchen baking my cake while I was on the computer; my father had just come home from work. When he walked in the kitchen all hell broke loose. I cried as I listened to the breaking of glass, yelling, screaming, and cursing. The screaming mostly came from my mother as my father. Shawn beat her; the rest of the noise came from him. I moved to a corner in the computer room hoping that he would stop soon. After all the times he beat my mother it was never this bad. I knew I had to do something, I got up from the floor and went into the kitchen. There was food, flour, and glass everywhere. I tried making him stop but he would just push me down. The last thing I remember was the smoke, the thick, black smoke. I started crying as my father dragged me out the house without my mother. As the swinging door swung, I saw my mother lying on the kitchen floor, motionless, and her face left with the expression of abuse. I wiggled out of his grip but he grabbed me again. I screamed and cried for him to go back for my mother just in case she lived through the beating, but being the bitch that he is, he tightened his grip of me, and told me to “SHUT UP OR YOU WILL BE JOINING YOUR SORRY ASS MOTHER!!” He made me watch my own mother, who brought me into this world, burn in that house. When the cops came, all they found was her burnt, limp body. They didn’t find the signs of abuse or the scars that she hid with make-up. They didn’t know that she always held a beautiful smile on her face through all the bullshit he put her through. He let her body burn with the house to free himself from murder. All the cops said to him were, “You’re lucky you both got out in time.”

I remember every night like clockwork; he would come home from a late shift at work and at the bar, beat my mother, and then rape her…right in front of me. She would always tell me, “Son go to your room” or “Baby it’s OK just go to your room, I will be in to tuck you in later.” At that age I knew I couldn’t do anything to stop him from hurting my mother. Call me a coward or wimp or whatever, but I knew if I ever so much have questioned him about why he beat my mother, I knew it would be hell to pay. After that night he murdered my mom I made it my mission to NEVER be like Shawn. In my eyes he wasn’t a father to me.

Growing up, I was under the influence of abuse, but now I am under the influence of success. My childhood was not a joy, but in spite of this I decided that I would not become a victim. I will ALWAYS remember my mother voice when she said, " I may not be here to see you become rich and famous but know that I will always be in your heart"

End of flashback.

Smile Ok. I have been working on this for about a year. I know there are no names in this chapter but his mom and dad but I promise the cast will come. EVERYONE will be revealed. PLEAASE LEAVE COMMENTS IF YOU LIKED IT AND ALSO IF YOU KNOW SOMETHING I CAN DO TO MAKE IT BETTER LEAVE A COMMENT, I PROMISE I AM NOT PERFECT AND I KNOW THIS

Last edited by heatRAE! on Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:47 am; edited 14 times in total

kaylee

wow i loved it, i really cant wait to read more!!!!
continue soon please!!!!

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

i like it, its very interesting!

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

THANKS pig

I added faces to the name so now you can go back to see what the characters look like if you would like to see what and who i am envisioning(i think that's a word lmao)

I will be adding more tomorrow when I get out of class. and you will find out more about the main character and find out just how EVIL his father is. MORE characters are coming ! ! !

thanks again for the support.

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

Chapter 1: My life...Cont'd

I am now 23 years old. I was disowned at the age of 15, and the abuse started at the age of 16. Of course I fought back but it was never fair. I did everything wrong in his eyes. I was kicked out the house because I made a “B” and not an “A” in my English class. I was living with my best friend, Tyler, but we called him by his last name, Porter. About a week or so after he kicked me out, there was a knock on the door. Come to find out that, that bastard called the cops on me and said I took his money and ran away. That was the second time some Shit like that happened. Both times the same cop came. He had me locked up for theft/larceny. The charge wasn’t as heavy as he wanted, so the program had to let me go, but he asked them to keep me until our court date, which was 7 weeks later.

When I came home he “introduced” me to his new wife Kendra Cythel Grimes. She was real nice to me but she thought I was a problem child; she never really talked to me. After about 5 months of Kendra and Shawn’s marriage, he started to beat her. The abuse stopped for her when she found out she was pregnant with his baby. This only made it worst for me. He continued to hit me only twice as hard, and twice as violent. I always did fight back but he would always cheat and hit me with whatever he could pick up. June 10th, the baby was born. Aniaya Danyelle Cooper.(when she was a newborn) She was a pretty baby. She was born with a head full of black curls.

An exactly 2 years after her birth, her mom was nowhere to be found. The police searched for her for months but she never turned up. I have a feeling Shawn had something to do with her disappearance. I didn’t want Aniaya to have to grow up with the abuse so I made the biggest decision I could ever make.

We left. Me and Aniaya.

We left the windy city of Chicago and I moved us to Sunny Miami Florida. I have been here for almost a year now. We lived in my car for 2 months but I made sure Aniaya(NOW) was comfortable as I could get her and I made sure she was never hungry. I couldn’t find a job nowhere so I ended up making a living by selling. What you ask? Well to answer that the list could go on and on. Mainly I deal with Cocaine, Marijuana, and Syrup. I do this only for one reason. Her name is Aniaya. She’s almost 3 now; she can walk and talk pretty good too.

I am also enrolled in college at Miami University and I’m taking up business. Soon they are having tryouts for basketball and I plan on trying out. I have a bright future ahead of me and one way or another I will make it….We will make it.

This is my life. My name is Marcus Ramone Cooper.

END of Chapter 1: My life

Last edited by heatRAE! on Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

this is good!
havent seen mr. pleasure p in a while!
Smile

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

THANKS!!

I am trying to incorporate different people into the story soooo with that being said if you would like to be used in it I will put you in.

I already have Rachel, Janae, and Lisa from previous stories so they will be in here).

Just leave your full name and nickname and I will put you in Smile

I shall be adding tongiht. I will try to add a lil bit everyday. I am also finishing my other story AND THEN THERE WAS A RAINBOW. so you can read it also its pretty good.

But anyways keep enjoying!!!

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

Chapter 2: Good Life

“COME THE FUCK ON MANE..DAMMIT” I sat in utter disbelief as I held my Essay. I made a D. “HELL NAW THIS BITCH..HOW THE FUCK..UGHHhhhhhh”

I couldn’t believe this shit. After all that damn work I did. I worked on that paper for 2 weeks straight. Missing out on money, and a chance to go out of town just to get a fucking D. I can’t believe that Professor Jones gave me a D. Going to school, taking care of a kid, and hustling is more stressing than the abuse I went through; well naw fuck that, I take that back. I felt myself tearing up because this essay weighed a major part of my final grade. I put my paper in the file cabinet with my others and went outside for some fresh air. If I would have sat in that place any longer I woulda went crazy.

I saw the man who I owned everything to, Trap outside. Why they call him Trap, well because he runs things out her. I have never known his real name but he knows almost everything about me. I met him a few weeks after me and Aniaya moved out here. He the one who got me on my hustle and helped me enroll in college and find a place for Aniaya and me to live. I’m thankful for him. Even though what I’m doing isn’t pleasing to God...right now I just gotta make it.

“Waddd up Trap” I said as we shaked up. I noticed he had a ball in his hands.
“Wat up doe Coop?” He said while shifting his weight to another leg. He had given me the name Coop because he said my name was too common. “Mane nothing I just got my grade back on my Essay and I got a 73. I barley passed. Mane what if I fucking fail man, that will bring my GPA down and I may never be able to give Aniaya her every need” I said while sighing as Trap passed me the ball. Damn it’s hot out here.

“Damn man, I see why you looking rough. Mane Yo smart ass gone make it. Aint no if and or buts about it. If I gotta shoot a couple folks up imma make sure you graduate top of the class” He said we shared a lil laugh “Yo Aint that the essay you skipped out on the weekend in palm beach for?” He asked. “Yup.” I said while shaking my head. “You want to go relieve some of that stress on the court with j-dog, Ant, && some other dudes .” Damn as much as I need to be practicing since tryouts are next week, I really didn’t even feel like it.

“I would but I gotta pick up Aniaya and get her something to eat and stuff like that. I need to get a little bit of homework done before I go pick her up, hopefully I can get me like a 30 minute nap”

I said sighing yet again while passing Trap back the ball. There was never a day I could just rest at home without being bothered. Right now I need rest. Trap shook his head then pulled out his phone.

“Hold on I’m gone be right back.” I nodded as he walked away.

I bent down so I could tie my shoe. When he came back he was smiling like he had just won a damn prize. When made small talk then I realized I had left my phone in the house. Lord knows I need that just in case something happens to my sunshine. When I came back out I saw this Beautiful woman. I watched as she walked over to Trap and gave him a kiss. Dammnn was all I could utter to think. She actually looked..classy. She didn’t look like these normal hoes I see walking around tryna get with you just because of his street status. I was lost in thought when I heard Trap yell my name, I watched as he motioned his hand telling me to come over.

“Wats up” I said admiring her physique. Damn her eyes are so damn beautiful. They this light gray color. Just WOW.

“Damn playa take a pictu- naw you know what just don’t look at her” We all shared a chuckle. “Rach I would like you to meet my main man Marcus but I call him Coop and Coop this be my beautiful wifey Rachel .”

“Hey nice to meet you Marcus” She said with a warm smile. She extended her arm and I accepted. Damn her hands so soft. She was wearing this complicated looking ass shirt, but it fit perfectly on her and some simple jeans and some stilettos. Even though her ass wasn’t hanging all out she looked good. Damn I want a girl like that. Wait a minute - how THIS mane get a girl with class.

“Nice to meet you to Rachel”

“You my boy and I trust you hopefully you grown to trust me. Mane since I met you, you been down. I remember that night I would have died but you helped me when all them other fools I thought was my homeboys left my ass to die. I owe you my life. I’m blessed to have met you and I want you to be the best man at the wedding when we get married” DAMNNN yo you should have seen the big kool aid grin I had on my face. “Bruh calm down we not getting married, at least not now” “O. Shittt you done gave this whole speech I’m thinking my guy done popped the question.” We all laughed and Wayne started back again. “Bruh but naw if it’s alright with you I asked Rach to come and take care of Juicy for the weekend so you can get some well deserved rest and you know what I will get a rookie to do your shifts for the weekend.”

When we first moved here and I met Trap he gave Niaya the nickname Juicy because her cheeks are big and plump.

I really didn’t know Rachel and I didn’t trust anyone with my sunshine. Sunshine is a name I gave Aniaya when she was first born and it’s just stuck with me. I mean I’m a cool ass person but when it comes to sunshine I don’t play. I didn’t know what to think. Finally Rachel spoke again.

“I promise I will take good care of her. My best friend and I are having a girls weekend with her niece and my sister so she will have 2 girls that are 3 && 4 to keep her company. ” She said smiling I thought it over and decided if Trap wifed her then I might as well trust her because Lord knows I need to rest.

“Ok thanks. I really do need this rest. I appreciate that so much. I love Aniaya to death I would do anything for her please take great care of her” I said with pleading eyes. “She is in good hands. Don’t worry.” She reached out for a hug and I accepted it. When I pulled back I looked in her eyes and I know she could see the confused look on my face. Now I know damn well her eyes was just gray. They had turned into a blue green color. Maybe it’s just the heat getting to me. I closed my eyes for about 6 seconds and her eyes were back gray. I believe im having hallucinations. She got the information on where Aniaya daycare was at and my number. She volunteered to pick her up from daycare so I called and told them Rachel would be picking her up. She left and me and Trap talked for a little while longer.

“Thanks again mane. I really did need that. She seems like a nice girl.” I said looking at Wayne.

“You welcome you know you my boy. She is nice huh. She the first girl I ever let do anything else but fuck me. She been down since the beginning, when I was nothing but she NEVER gave me the time or day because of all the hoes I fucked round with. I would kill for her. That’s my heart right there.” He said while dribbling the ball.

“Yeah. I was over here thinking damn I aint know Trap was pulling like that. Then she got class! Damn mane you must said some good shit” We both laughed and he stopped dribbling the ball.

“Damn mane. But she got some bad ass friends. I don’t like them that much. But she does have one friend that’s like a sister to me. Her name is Kiery. You needs to get on that. She the only one I trust the rest seem like some fake commercial hoes.”

“You know I’m not looking for a girl right now. I’m trying to get my life strai-“

“Yea yea I know I know but whenever you get your so called life together I’m going to hook you up with her. Now they not any hood hoes, they got hella class never once have I seen neither of them two drink any type of hard liquor. Only the finest wine && restaurants, hell I think I’m going broke from her ass” We both laughed at his last comment.

This mane always joking about something. We talked about little shit until it was time for him to head to the ball court to whoop some ass as he so kindly put it. I went back to the crib for rest.

When I got home I took a long shower and put on my pajama pants. I fixed me something to eat and put in the movie Friday. I was chilling just laughing my ass off at the movie until it went off. I cleaned up and went into my room. It was 6:13 so I did a little homework. I was kind of worried because I haven’t talked to my sunshine all day. I brushed it off because Trap was my guy and I knew he wouldn’t put her in any danger. Shit he had fell in love with her like she was his little sister.

I finished up my assignment and felt myself dozing off. I was awaken by the phone ringing.

“Hello” I said into the receiver sitting up str8. “Hey Marcus this is Rachel. Me and my friend Kiery are on the way over to pick up Niayas stuff and im sure you want to see her, so we should be there in 15 minutes, we were going to stop by quiznos do you want anything?”

“No I’m not hungry thanks though. I will be here waiting. I guess I will get her stuff together now though.”

“Alrighty sir, I will call you when I get down the street because if you as slow as Trevor then I might just have to call when I leave quiznos.” We both shared a laugh and we ended the call. I sat back for a few seconds and thought to myself. “Who the hell is Trevor.”

I got off the bed pushing my thoughts to the back of my mind and went to get Sunshine’s stuff together.

Damn I’m so glad I left Chicago when I did because I might not would have ever met Trap. I tell you moving to Miami have changed our life for the best. Damn I guess this is what the good life is.

End of Chap. 2

Last edited by heatRAE! on Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

kaylee

love this story!
hmm wonder whats going to happen when he meets kiery??LOL
Please add again VERY soon!!!!!!!!!

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

I have chap 3 already written. BUT I want to make sure this is where I want to go with the story before I post it. I will def. update tomrrow. It snowed so NO CLASS TOMRRW even though I only had 1 :/. but thanks Kaylee and Tae for the support. I will have a nice add for you guys tomrrw. Smile

SexyT

SexyT

OMG-I LOVE IT RAE!!!
I just read the adds now cuz I been so busy...
I LOVE...LOVE...LOVE...LOVE IT!!
Is that me in the last add?
If yes than YAY and I have a new man (or not?? lol)!!!
If not, then I know u puting me in sumwhere!!! lol

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

YUP! that is you and you DO have a new man (atleast thats what everyone thinks)but Mr. Trevor Ariza is gonna make he way into the story. Twisted Evil haha

I'm adding today though.

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

Chapter 3: SO COMPLICATED

I was done packing sunshine’s weekend bag and I was picking up some toys she had left around her room. I was just about done when the doorbell. I dropped the toy I had in my hand and hurried to the door. I was so happy to see my sunshine. When I opened she had the biggest grin on her face. She ran into my arms and I swung her around. I heard her letting out little giggles.

“Stoooppp it bbbabbyy” She screamed full of excitement. I released her and put her on the ground but not before giving her a kiss on the forehead.
“HEyyyy ima big gwirl now.” “Yes but you MY big “gwirl”, so I’m giving you all the kisses I want.”

I looked at the door and saw Rachel her sister && her niece. It was woman behind them but it was pretty dark and her back was facing me.
“Hey sorry, we were having a moment. Come in.” I said opening the door wider.

“Its okk. That was soo cute. Come on girls and Kiery hurry and get off the phone please.”

The girl held her hand up as to say she would be a few more minutes. I left the door cracked for her to come in easily and led them to the living room.

“Girls I want you to met Marcus, Marcus this is Ebony ,my sister and Lauren my niece.”

“Hello, Mr. Marcus” They both said in unison. I smiled at how proper they sounded. “Hello Ladies, its nice to meet you.” They both started giggling. It was the cutest little thing. I guess Sunshine got a little Jealous because she came and plopped down in my lap.

“How was daycare today?” “Ohh baby it was fun, we learned how to count to 50 and…” I was listening to her tell me all about her day she just keep talking for what seemed like hours but was actually 30 seconds.

“o ok that’s good, why don’t you go show the girls your room and play with your toys.” “Ok Baby” She hoped down and shyly grabbed the two girls hands.

“Come on, Wet’s go plway wit my troys(toys)” The two girls smiled and hurriedly jumped of the couch and they ran to the back.

“They are soo full of energy” Rachel said smiling. I smiled back and agreed.

“I want to thank you again for keeping her this weekend. She wasn’t reluctant to come with was she?” I questioned. I actually hope she was because I don’t want here just going with strangers who say I told them to pick her up.

“YES!” She said while laughing. “That girl is so smart and intelligent. She was like, well my baybay aint tell me about a pretty lady picking me up. Then she was like, are you dating my baybay because if you are then he didn’t tell me that either.” I looked at her and just started laughing and she joined in. We were talking for a minute and I was explaining why I call her sunshine and why she calls me baby/bay bay. I actually don’t know why she calls me that, I guess since I use to always call her baby she thinks I’m baby to. I heard a little knock at the door and stood up to go get it. I remembered that it was Rachel’s friend. I met her in the foyer where she was standing looking around. Again her back was facing me.

“Hey.” When she turned around I swear my whole body shut down. She was sooo damn beautiful. Her smile made my stomach do flips and her hair was perfect. I was in my own world until I finally realized she was talking.

“O sorry what was that you said.” She blushed a little and I smiled at her. “I was saying you have a lovely home." “O thanks, I actually plan on moving in a few months my lease will be up Oo and I’m Marcus” I said extending my hand while she gladly accepted. I was so nervous. I don't know why I felt the need to tell her more then what was necessary but it just came out. “Nice to meet you Marcus my name is Kiery” “Nice to meet you to um, well we are in the living room, just follow me.” “No actually I was wondering if I could use your restroom real fast.” “O yes of course, it’s the 3rd down this hall, and if you come back up to the foyer go through the kitchen and you will see the living room.” “Ok thanks sooo much”

I finally went back in there with Rachel. She was one of the coolest down to earth girls I done met in my LIFE. I still wanted to question her about who Trevor was but something in me told me it was best to wait. Kiery finally came back and we all talked for about 30 more minutes and they left. Aniaya was actually the first out of the door. See, she has never had any friends except the ones at the daycare and I NEVER let her go anywhere with them because I just don’t trust them.

I was fixing up the living room a little when Kiery came to my mind. Wow Kiery is something else. It feels like high school all over again. I can’t let myself fall for her. At least not now. This is going to be hard because I think..I think I already like her.

Come on get yourself together mane. A relationship will only hold me back from my education and life. With all that’s going on right now, I don’t have time for a relationship anyway.

I went in sunshine room and noticed all her toys were put up. I love her soo much. Even though she is my sister, it feels like I’m her dad. I’m glad she has never questioned me about if I’m her dad or not. I wouldn’t know what to say. I refuse to let her know who my sperm donor is. He is a low life son of bi-. My thought were interrupted by the dogs next door barking. I sighed and left out of her room closing the door.

I went to room and took my shower said my prayers and it was lights out. Whhy does my life have to be SO COMPLICATED .

End Of Chap. 3

kaylee

loved the add!!!!
marcus seems like such a sweet guy
hope him and kiery get together soon
please add more soon!!!!

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

I like dis story ...it ain't to many love joints on here so thnks .....and I thought trap name was Reginald ....anywho add more. Asap

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

bounce pig flower

Last edited by heatRAE! on Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

SexyT

SexyT

rae i'm still confused...trevor and reginald??
Cud u explain one more time please??
Break it down 4 me...i talk baby language now..lol

other than that the add was good!
I wanna know whats gna happen between marcus and kiery!

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

OK lol.

You are dating Trap whose name is Reginald.
Thats what everyone believes right now.
BUT

When I said "if you are as slow as Reginald I might need to call you when I leave quiznos." I MEANT to say Trevor.

Trevor has not made his apperance into the story yet but he is a MAJOR part in it.

lmao. sorry about the confusion did u get it that time.?

SexyT

SexyT

OHHHH
I get it now!!!
Thanx!! lol
Been hanging with my baby so much that part of my brain shut down!!!
Lol

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

i like dis story & i wanna be in it.!
full name Mariah Breyon Stampley...
nick name Ri-Ri

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

Chapter 4: Thank God

I sighed as I stirred in my bed. I was almost falling back to sleep when I jumped up and looked at my alarm clock. It was 12:36. I hopped out the bed and ran to sunshine room. When I opened the door she wasn’t there. I ran around the house yelling her name. I started panicking and I called Trap. Tears was balling down my face.

“Talk to me” I heard trap say into the phone. “Trap mane you gotta help-“ I stopped in mid sentence.

“Yoo you iight mane” FUCK! I forgot she went with Rachel. “Im going to call you back Trap”

I hung up the phone before he could say anything else. I fell to the ground, the thought of Shawn coming and taking Aniaya has been on my mind a lot lately. I have been having a dream about this for the past 3 weeks. Normally Niaya would have been woke me up to watch cartoons and eat breakfast.

I jumped when I heard my phone ring black and yellow, meaning it was my friend from Chi. I grabbed my phone and answered.

“Whats up Porter” “My guyy I aint talked to you in about 2 weeks. How is it going?” “Mane, its going pretty good. How about you?” “I am blessed. How is my beautiful sister?" He asked. I smiled and chuckled a little bit. "She doing pretty good mane, she over her friends house."

We talked a little bit more about Aniaya. It was a pause in the conversation and Porter spoke up. "Aye but check this guess who is moving to Miami next week” “Uhh mane I don’t know. Who?" I said defeated “ME bruh. My job is moving its headquarters and they want me to be the president of the company.” “WTF OOOO SHITTT. Bruh Congrats mane. When you coming, do you have a house yet, WAIT what did Ri-Ri say about it?”

I had thousands of questions. Porters girlfriend since freshman year, Mariah/Ri-Ri was his life. I know him and he wouldn’t dare leave her as if he would have a choice. I heard him sigh into the phone.

“Mane we talked and argued and talked again and argued again. Its like She didn’t want to leave, I KEPT trying my hardest to convince her that I would take care of her. With this position I’m bringing in 50 dollars an hour . Finally she decided”

He paused and my heart dropped. I got prepared to say sorry- “she is coming with me man.” He said laughing.

My face went from dull back to happy again. Ahhhh My life is turning around for the better. I need to make sure I am in church tomorrow. We talked about how life is here a little bit more then he put Ri-Ri Goofy ass on the phone. I told her about Kiery and Rachel. Of course she was excited to sunshine.

When I got off the phone I realized I didn’t have anything to do. Normally me and sunshine would be watching noon cartoons right now eating Whatever was in the kitchen. I got up and decided I would go practice for basketball tryouts.

"Thank God." I thought aloud happy about everything that has taken place in my life.

End Of Chapter 4: Thank God

Last edited by heatRAE! on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

SexyT

SexyT

love it!!!
MORE MORE MORE!!!
I'm happy his boy is coming down...
Tht's good 4 him!

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

Chapter 5: Blacked Out

It was 1:28 and I was watching Scooby-Doo eating some hot wings. The crew has just solved the mystery and I was fixing to change the channel when the door bell rang. I got up and looked through the peephole and saw Trap at the door.

“Wad up trap mane.” I said letting him come in. “what up Bruh? What the hell was wrong with you this morning, I was fixing to come over her with my heat and tear some shit up.” He said with a serious face. See I never told him about how Shawn killed my mother and allegedly killed Aniaya mother. He believed that we moved because our family died in a car crash. I wanted to tell him about the dreams I have been having but that means I have to tell him about EVERYTHING! I sighed and he followed me into the living room.

“It’s a few things that I have to get Straight.” I said. I told him everything. From the abuse, to the murders, to him putting me out and getting me arrested, to me running away from the city. When I looked up at his face I couldn’t read his mind. Then he began to speak and caught me all the way off guard.

“So you saying you lied to me” He asked slick raising his voice. “Hold on Trap Whaat the fuck mane you think that’s some shit im finna just come out and say to just anybody” I asked. Like WTF he expect from me hell I didn’t know shit about him. I didnt even know his real name. “So now I’m a nobody, NIGGA I PUT YOU ON, THIS HOUSE RIGHT HERE YEAH IM THE REASON, THE FUCKIN CAR YOU DRIVING ME, THE SCHOOL YOU IN I DID THIS SHIT AND YOU GONE SIT HERE AND CALL ME A FUCKING NOBODY??”

He asked standing up tall. I aint no bitch and I wasn’t fixing to let him talk to me one either. Im not one to raise my voice because It bring back memories of Shawn && how he use to beat me and everyone he supposedly "loved."

“Bruh I don’t know who the fuck you think I am. I aint one of yo lil shaky ass errand boys. Nigga yes I appreciate all this shit you did for me and Aniaya but that don’t mean you fixing to talk to me like a bitch n-“ “THE FUCK YOU IS MY ERRAND BOY AND I GIVE YOU ORDERS-“ “LOOK TRAP YOU WANT YO FUCKING MONEY, THE FUCKING HOUSE YA CAR and SCHOOL BACK TAKE ALL THIS SHIT BUT I AINT FIXING TO LET YOU BELITTLE ME LIKE THIS. IM A GROWN ASS MAN. I TOLD YOU THA SHIT OUT OF CONFIDENCE I FIGURED YOU HELL MAYBE HE WILL UNDERSTAND BUT MAYBE I OVER ESTIIMATED YOU. TAKE YOU FUCKING MONEY” I said pulling all the money I had in my pockets and throwing towards him. He has done really lo-. I was cut off in mid-sentence by a punch to my face. I staggered back a little and charged at him.

I started to have a flashback to when Shawn would beat me so bad I couldn’t go to school for days. I felt emotionless and helpless. Rachel came rushing in the door yelling and screaming for Trap to get off me. I admit he had an advantage over me as big as he was. I had completely give up because he was sitting on top of me continuously hitting my face. I was coughing up blood and he finally stopped. He pulled his gun out and I froze. The first thought to my mind was who was going to take care of my Sunshine. Rachel had ran out of the house to get help I guess hell she was probably in on this shit to. Trap does not play and when he pulls out a gun, 99.9% of the time he gone blast it.

I closed my eyes and I felt a sting on my jaw and I opened them again “Look at me when I talk to you, don’t you EVER disrespect me like that ever again. I expect you to be out of my fucking house by sundown tomorrow. Rachel will drop Aniaya off to you tonight. Leave my fucking car and everything you ever bought with my money including the clothes on yours and Aniaya back. As for school, shit yo dumb ass probably wont make it no way.” He got off of me and walked out of the house. I dropped my head to the floor and stared at the ceiling. I thought about everything that just happened and his words replayed back in my mind. Where am I suppose to go? I heard a noise and I could barley move so I stayed still.

“OMG Marcus are you ok,” I heard Kiery beautiful voice say before I blacked out.

END Of Chap. 5

SexyT

SexyT

OMG...Trap is crazy
WTF???
Gurl ADD!!!

kaylee

WWWOOOOWWW!!! why did you stop right there????
i dont think that im going to like trap that much lmao
please add VERY soon!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum