Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Not So Perfect Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Not So Perfect Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Not So Perfect Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Not So Perfect Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Not So Perfect Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Not So Perfect Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Not So Perfect Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Not So Perfect Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Not So Perfect Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not So Perfect

+7
kaylee
__eyeCandy
J'Adore
SurreallPrincess100
heatRAE!
dezzy.baby1
golden07
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Not So Perfect Empty Not So Perfect Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:01 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Cover Coming Soon...

Note from author:Sneak preview of my old yet new story...I truly think I love this story and I hope ya'll will enjoy as well. I know its been a while since I've posted stories like tallking about on here, but ladies, I love ya'll support, from those who write and those who enjoy to read...Here it goes.

“Will ya‘ll please stop all the fussing!” I shouted as my parents were in the living room constantly going back and forth over bull. I slammed my door and tried to concentrate on my final exams, but who could do so with all the shouting. Fuck this, I’m out. I walked out of the room and into the front with all of the constant shouting and grabbing the keys to my mom’s car and walked out of the front door. I unlocked it and cranked up, backing out of the driveway without anyone walking to the front door to see what their son was doing. I felt alone because no one paid any attention to me, so what was I to do. I raced the streets trying to think and get away from all that crap.

“You don’t love me no more! All you do is spend time at your job!” my mom would shout out.
“Yea, trying to make us some money. Fuck, I‘m the provider of this family woman, so why the hell you getting uptight when I provided a roof over your head and food on the fuckin table!” my dad shouted back…

I just wanted to escape. Find new parents. Ones who love me enough to talk to me, to see what my needs are. Not to come home each day to hear shouting and ranting going on for nothing. One of these days they are going to regret not paying so much attention to me. One of these days…Why are the lights so bright?!

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

2Not So Perfect Empty Re: Not So Perfect Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:57 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Omg I love it so far!!
Ugh his mom and dad need to stop..
why she trippin that man working and bringing that money home to her!!
Please dont tell me he bout to get in a bad accident! i hope not!!
Not So Perfect 903750

3Not So Perfect Empty Re: Not So Perfect Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:19 am

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

LOVE IT ! wait is he finna have a wreck O M G ADD SOON ! ! !

4Not So Perfect Empty Re: Not So Perfect Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:56 am

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

i seriously love this!!! pleasee add more nd y dont his parents just shut up lol hope he doesnt get into an accident or atleast the cops dnt pull him over! add addd

5Not So Perfect Empty Re: Not So Perfect Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:05 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Power of Sight: the ability to see

“I can‘t believe this is happening Richard.”…”We got to stay strong.”… “How can I stay strong? This is my son lying helplessly on this bed and it’s our fault dammit…”

Voices played in my head, and the more I wanted to say something, the more it seemed as though I was being ignored. Darkness surrounded me, swallowing up my mind, and I couldn’t understand why I couldn’t wake up yet…

“Stop it…” I said in a low tone. But their continuous talking let me know I wasn’t heard.
“Stop the fussing.” I said once again, this time hearing silence plaguing the room.

“Oh my god, call the doctor in Richard.” mom said in a soft tone.

That let me know I wasn’t at home, but lying in a hospital. Suddenly I could hear my dad walking in with the doctor and felt his presence. As I slowly opened my eyes, a blurred vision appeared.

“How are you feeling?” the doctor asked as I began to rub my eyes trying to get rid of the blurred vision. Once I stopped rubbing my eyes, I opened them once again and it seemed as though my vision had gotten worse. I couldn’t see anything except for different colored motion blurs. What happened to me?!

“I can‘t see.” I said as I kept rubbing my eyes trying to get my vision back. “Doctor, I can‘t see. Somebody help me I can‘t see!” I said constantly.
“What has happened to my son doctor?!” my mom asked sounding upset.

I couldn’t see anything and everything was collapsing on me. I couldn’t see. I’m handicapped.

“Can I speak to you for a minute outside.” the doctor said.

“No, stay in here and please tell me what‘s going on?” I asked trying to feel around to see if someone was near me. “Please don‘t leave me alone. I need ya‘ll!” I said hoping someone was standing near me.

“Please just tell us here.” my dad said.

“Okay then. While monitoring you for the past two weeks while you were in a coma state, we’ve examined parts of your brain to make sure all vital signs are clear. One thing we did notice is the optic nerves in your brain have been slightly damaged and caused the blindness.” He said.

“Is this temporary?” I asked.

“Well son, it determines on how severely damaged your nerves are. I‘m not going to lie to you though. Most instances in a scenario such as this one, many have been permanently blind.” he said as those words shot through me. Blind. I’m going to be blind forever.

“We still have to run some test, and depending on the damage, there could be a surgical performance done to get your sight back, but it is costly.” he said.

“When will I be able to take the test?” I asked.

“Tomorrow morning.” he said.

“Good.” my dad said.

My mom was quiet the whole time which made me wonder was she still in the room.

“Mom, you still there?” I asked.
“…Yes baby. I‘m still here.” she said as I could hear her walking towards me, and felt a sudden gently touch running over my face.

I reached up trying to touch her face and when I did, I could feel her tears constantly rolling from her eyes down to her cheeks.

“Stop crying. Everything is going to be okay.” I assured her.
“Yes…Yes it will. ” she said with a tremble in her voice.

Everything will be okay, I hope.

6Not So Perfect Empty Re: Not So Perfect Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:08 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Thanks for liking it ladies, give me a nice
review on how you think his circumstances
will be sunny

7Not So Perfect Empty Re: Not So Perfect Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:48 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

I just KNOW he gone get his vision back. even if its at the end of the story lmao

I HAVE HOPE ! ! !

But Wehn the title is Not So Perfect I dont know what to think???

HELP ME OUT NAEE ADD THE REST OF THE STORY HAHAhaha

8Not So Perfect Empty Re: Not So Perfect Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:25 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Aw man i love this already! Poor baby's gonna be blind =(
his parents must feel terrible!

uppersxz!!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

9Not So Perfect Empty Re: Not So Perfect Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:22 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

OMiGOSH, iLOVE DiS............
ADD VERY SOON!

10Not So Perfect Empty Re: Not So Perfect Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:37 pm

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

please dont let him be blind!!! addddd

11Not So Perfect Empty Re: Not So Perfect Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:00 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

A nice short add...

“Take your time son. I got you.” my dad said as he helped me walk in the house. He guided me in, not knowing where I was because I couldn’t see had me frustrated at times.
“Let him sit there on the sofa.” my momma said as she closed the door.
“I got it.” I told my dad snatching my arm from his grasp.

I don’t want nobody thinking I have to depend on them. That’s the whole reason why I went to rehab. My mind began to picture the way the living room once was, trying to remember the order. I slowly walked around, making sure nothing was in my way.

“Watch out.” my momma shouted and suddenly I collapsed onto the floor.

I could feel her immediately rush to my aid trying to help me up.

“I got it!” I shouted at her trying to get up without her help.
“Let me just help you.” she pleaded.
“Just let him do it Trice.” my dad said.

I was able to sit down on the sofa now. I just want my independence back and now I’m going to have my mom down my back 24/7 because of having impaired vision. What else could go wrong, or should I even ask? I sat there and just listened to the whispering going on around me. I could still feel their presence before me, but they weren’t focused on me still. It don’t even much matter anymore. I stood up and slowly began walking off, trying to make sure I didn’t stumble over anything.

“Where are you going?” my mom asked changing her tone from anger to concern.

I didn’t say anything at first. I just ignored her just as she has been doing to me when I tried to get her attention.

“I know you heard me Marcus.” my momma yelled.
“To my room.” I said back with the same tone.

I heard some fussing going on in the back of my head but I just ignored it as I continued to press against the wall until I came across a door. I felt on the door first to see if I could feel posters on it, and this was obviously the one. I opened my door and closed it behind me, making sure I had locked it behind me. I pressed against the door and slid to the floor unsure of what’s going to happen to me. I can’t see shit. What about school? What about the females? What about my life?

12Not So Perfect Empty Re: Not So Perfect Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:19 pm

kaylee

oh i wish you didnt stop there lol i want to keep reading and reading lol
that would be an awful change to go from seeing everything to losing your sight completely.
i hope he is able to get his vision back
hope you add soon! i love your stories!!!

13Not So Perfect Empty Re: Not So Perfect Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:53 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

May add tomorrow...Help me
get to page two please :~)

14Not So Perfect Empty Re: Not So Perfect Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:00 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

PARTY LINE

SHOOOONUFFF ! ! !!
haha phill wade is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING yall should listen to his jam session on youtube.

ADD SOON AND HOPEFULLY GIRLS DONT TREAT HIM DIFF CUZ HE BLIND BUT IF THEY DO THEY AINT WORTH IT haha lik he really hear me

15Not So Perfect Empty Re: Not So Perfect Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:52 pm

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

OMG! this story is good!

I'm kinda sad that he had gone blind but I also think that this is some kind of lesson for him...Like he has to get some kind of message from this and better himself and his family. I agree with Rae and I think that if a girl doesn't want him because he is blind then he doesn't need her or anyone like her! Love is unconditional no matter what the circumstances are!

Since we are helping you get to page #2, have you guys heard that Bruno Mars song-Grenade!? I sooo love that joint! Smile

16Not So Perfect Empty Re: Not So Perfect Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:22 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

YESS I LOVE that song. I also like the one he did called Just the way you are AMAZING

lol

COME ON PAGE TWO ! ! ! Im sure im speaking on behalf of all the ladies && males if there are any lol that WE WANT A ADD ! ! !

Smile

17Not So Perfect Empty Re: Not So Perfect Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:23 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

YAAAYY WE DID IT ! ! !

so does this mean add coming sooner than later ? ?

18Not So Perfect Empty Re: Not So Perfect Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:49 pm

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

What a Face What a Face What a Face YAAAAAYYYYYY Rae did it!! Whoo hoo!! Add...Lolx..I'm doing this from work so if u add before I get off I might b able to read it...If you add after I get off then it might b a while cuz i'm going to S.L.E.E.P! geek jocolor study bounce cyclops

19Not So Perfect Empty Re: Not So Perfect Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:16 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Thanks for the 2nd page everyone Smile

Will add tonight

20Not So Perfect Empty Re: Not So Perfect Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:38 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

The day after my release there was constant arguing. A few weeks afterwards, less yelling, and more door slamming, and a month later, it was just my mom and me. Ever since my mom and dad split up, my mom had to take on two jobs, so that meant staying home alone. I had constant nightmares on the night I had my accident thinking of what else could have happened. Why did I do this to myself? I heard the locks on the door unlock letting me know mom was coming in.

“Marcus…” she shouted.

I got up from the bed and slowly walked to the door as I could hear her pass my door heading to the kitchen. I walked out and slowly dragged to the kitchen, hearing her opening up the cabinets and messing with some glasses she had.

“I had picked us up some Chinese food since I didn‘t have anything to prepare tonight.” she said.
“That‘s fine.” I told her as I walked over towards the table and had a seat.
“Your progressing so well.” she said as I could hear her opening the fridge.

I just sat there and imagined how everything looked in my mind since I still had a visual depiction in my mind.

“Well, I guess you haven‘t changed anything around.” I said.
“Nope. Haven‘t had time to.” she said as I could hear her heading towards the table.
“So how has your day been? Have you talked to any of your friends?” she asked.

Friends? I have friends still? None of them bastards would call me and see how I’ve been. I didn’t say anything as I heard her place my plate on the table.

“Here is a spoon.” she said as she picked my hand up for me to grab it.
“Thanks.” I said before saying my grace and then dug in.

I felt her presence once again as she sat down next to me. It was quiet for a while until she said something.

“How do you feel about going to school son?” she asked.

School was the last thing on my mind, so I didn’t say anything. Her silence continued as I heard her place her spoon back on her plate. For some reason I could feel her staring at me, so I looked towards the direction I heard she was at.

“What mom? What do I look like going back to school? What will I get out of it? Obviously nothing because I damn well can‘t see.” I said feeling anger rage.

“Marcus. Don‘t you ever in your life speak in that tone to me. No matter how angry you get remember I am your damn mother. And you think I don‘t realize you can‘t see. I‘m not talking about going back to your old school, I‘m talking about a new school, made just for you.” she said.

“A school made for me? Mom I‘m still me whether I‘m blind or not. I don‘t need to go to a retarded school.” I said in defense.

“But it‘s not for retards as you say. You‘re so intelligent, talented, and very smart, you need to at least complete some type of school…” she said.

“Look, whatever school that you are trying to get me to go to, I ain‘t going. School is obviously not for me anymore.” I said and left it at that. I wasn’t even hungry anymore that I dropped my spoon on the plate and got up.

“Where are you going?” she asked as I heard her place her spoon on the plate as well.

“Not hungry.” I said then walked towards my room without stumbling over anything. I finally familiarized myself with the surroundings as well as hearing if anything is near me. I am a fast learner, but I want things back to the way it was.

A couple of hours I spent in my room thinking about what my mom and I were discussing at dinner. My ears suddenly keened in to a door opening and conversation spurring in the air. The deep voice was familiar. Very familiar.

A sudden knock appeared at my door. “Yo!” I answered. The door opened without my permission. “Yo, who you think you talking too?” the male voice appeared. I continued lying in the same position.

“What you doing here?” I asked really not caring. “Came over to check on you son.” He entered, closing the door behind. I felt the edge of my bed slump down letting me know he is about to discuss something.

“It’s been a while since I’ve talked to you. How you been?” he asked while clearing his throat. He sounded a bit nervous. “It’s a little too late to talk don’t you think?” I asked. “Don’t go there... You know I’m always here for you.” he stated. “You always cease to amaze me. You waltz in here like we have things to discuss. What happened when I tried to tell you things, huh? You were so busy trying to always prove a point to mom to make her feel stupid when all along your stupidity caused more damage than you can ever imagine. I shouldn’t blame anyone for being blind but myself but I can’t. I can’t just blame me because all of the arguments every single night has drove me to this. Now I have to live through the mistakes ya’ll couldn’t settle.” I said angrily feeling a bit overwhelmed of the circumstances.

Silence settled against the walls, but his heavy breathing pattern let me know he was here still. “Your right son.” Was all he spat out. “I don’t want to be right all the time dad. Ya’ll the grownups. When are ya’ll going to act like it?” I asked enraged. “When can I sit back and be normal again and have parents who love me and love each other?” my sarcasm bellowed. Everything began to go through my mind as questions continued rolling through.

“Alright Marcus. I see we have many things that needs to be resolved, but that’s not why I’m here.” He said. I laid there waiting for his reasoning. “Your mom and I have been discussing your future, your education, and so on…” he said as I cut him short. “My future? You got to be kidding me. My future has been long gone just like you and mom relationship. Unless you have money matters to discuss I don’t have the time to hear about my future.” I said angrily when suddenly I felt the bed move and hands grasping a hold around my arms. “Back up off me bruh!” I said pushing away a shadow in my mind because the memories of the way my father looked slowly faded away.

“Your mom and I had our issues and so we decided to split, but that doesn’t stop making you my son. I’m trying to help you rebuild your future not tear you down. So you going to sit here and listen to every damn word I have to say. Okay.” He said firing out more anger than an enraged bull. “You’re going to finish school. You’re going to graduate, and you are going to fulfill your dream.” The thought of my dreams floated in my mind. That dream is long gone now…

21Not So Perfect Empty Re: Not So Perfect Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:51 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

I LOVED it. wow that was intense.

OMG I cnt believe they split....well i can..but i didnt think they would.
His so called friends SUCK i hope they dnt try and come n be all friendly cuz they are no longer cool lol

I hope he fixes his attitude because they are only tryna help

AHHHH ADD SOON NAE ! ! ! !
Smile

22Not So Perfect Empty Re: Not So Perfect Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:17 pm

kaylee

great add!!!!!!!!
hope he gains a new look at life other than the one he has now because its going to get him nowhere.
suprise but kinda glad that his parents split because it obviously wasnt working out to well for them!
the story keeps getting better and better!!!!
hope you add really soon!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!

23Not So Perfect Empty Re: Not So Perfect Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:00 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

he totally needs a gf =)

lol ok so..

his friends?
-Bastards. Fake ass fools.

His mom?
-Two jobs? Gotta be tough. But wait?
they're still married so daddy needs to be choking
up some money!

His dad?
-he told his dad but at the same time his dad told him.
im glad he's gonna get his education. Wonder what that
dream was?

SO im loving this!!!!! add soon!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

24Not So Perfect Empty Re: Not So Perfect Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:33 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Thanks for da love ladies...May add tonight
so i hope i don't fall asleep...lol

25Not So Perfect Empty Re: Not So Perfect Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:39 pm