Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Not So Perfect - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Not So Perfect - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Not So Perfect - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Not So Perfect - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Not So Perfect - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Not So Perfect - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Not So Perfect - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Not So Perfect - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Not So Perfect - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not So Perfect

+7
kaylee
__eyeCandy
J'Adore
SurreallPrincess100
heatRAE!
dezzy.baby1
golden07
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Not So Perfect - Page 2 Empty Re: Not So Perfect Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:04 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Pilar

2 Weeks Later

“You wanted to speak to me?” I asked the principle who was sitting at his desk going through some papers.
“Yes, come in and have a seat.” he said as he continued looking at his papers without looking up.

I walked in and had a seat, placing my book bag down on the side of my seat. I looked around and admired all of the trophies he had on his wall, then heard him clear his throat.

“First of all, I want you to be well aware that you are not in trouble. Well, not today.” he said with a straight face.

“Well, thank you sir.” I said sarcastically. The principal and I had our ends and outs of seeing each other here and there, so of course he think he could speak to me in any tone.

“Look, enough wise talk. Now, from looking at your records, you are one smart girl, and yet you try to act hard with these hoodlums, why is that?” he asked.

I didn’t say anything. I just sat there looking off because I was already tired of these quizzical questions about my life.

“What do you want since you called me in here?” I asked.
“We need a tutor for one of your classmates.” he said.
“A tutor? What do I look like being a tutor?” I asked looking him dead in his eyes.
“You look like one who will not be expelled next time they get caught doing something.” he said flickering with his pen.
“Is this a bribe?” I asked.
“No, more like a penalty. You will do this until the end of the school year. Every day you will report to his house to give him his assignments, but I will provide for him a tape recorder for him to say everything verbally to his teachers in order for him to pass in his assignments.” he said.

“So wait a minute, what‘s wrong with him?” I asked now confused with why he needs a tape recorder and everything.

He stood up from his desk, “He is blind.” he said. “Now this is his schedule, I need for you to head to all of his teachers and retrieve his assignments because you shall start today.” he said opening his door.

“You don‘t even ask if I had anything to do today. You just assume I‘m not busy and throw this on me.” he said.

“Trust me, I know you’re not doing anything.” he said.

“And how is that?” I asked.

“Because, I‘m your father , so quit acting like you don‘t know me and do as I say.” he said as I immediately stood up and walked out pissed off.

He knew I was going to be spending time with my boyfriend today before he began his basketball practices.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

I have omitted this last scene with Marcus because I changed it up a bit. Will be adding to this story again. Getting my plot straight once again.

Last edited by golden07 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

27Not So Perfect - Page 2 Empty Re: Not So Perfect Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:35 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

yay an add!
Pilar is so pretty! her and terrence look like they would be father and daughter.

as for Marcus...
he parents got over his blindness pretty quickly
his mom is a trip with the attitude.

wonder how this tutor session is gonna go?

uppersxz!!!!!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

28Not So Perfect - Page 2 Empty Re: Not So Perfect Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:42 am

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

OMG HIS ATTITUDE

Ok ! I understand him but still its not the end of the world and its a possibility he will get his vision back.

his mother is a feisty little something now. His dad is pretty aggressive to though.

BUT P seems like she is o nice on the inside but she just wants to fit in.

HOPEFULLY they don't argue and hate each other lol

ADD SOOOOOONNNN JANNNAAEEEEE

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

29Not So Perfect - Page 2 Empty Re: Not So Perfect Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:20 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Lol...Can't ya'll see where he gets
his attitude from...Add coming soon

30Not So Perfect - Page 2 Empty Re: Not So Perfect Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:27 am

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

I have to go back and read this!!
but upz anyways!! lol
Very Happy

31Not So Perfect - Page 2 Empty Re: Not So Perfect Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:26 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Will add tomorrow :-)

32Not So Perfect - Page 2 Empty Re: Not So Perfect Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:07 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Janae you should totally add to this!!!

33Not So Perfect - Page 2 Empty Re: Not So Perfect Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:18 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

You think so...I guess I shall then...

34Not So Perfect - Page 2 Empty Re: Not So Perfect Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:30 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

yay!!!!

35Not So Perfect - Page 2 Empty Re: Not So Perfect Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:29 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Add!

http://shamsthecutieee.tumblr.com

36Not So Perfect - Page 2 Empty Re: Not So Perfect Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:30 pm

kaylee

please add soon!!!! great story =D

37Not So Perfect - Page 2 Empty Re: Not So Perfect Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:41 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Dang, I forgot about this story...Time to restart it.

38Not So Perfect - Page 2 Empty Re: Not So Perfect Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:21 am

ladytwerkbrie

Arrow k im feeling this story too it has some good potential but i like every story you put up so its nothing new. lol

p.s. were you the one who wrote the story stanger on the PR board? if so could you post that on here? Very Happy

39Not So Perfect - Page 2 Empty Re: Not So Perfect Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:57 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

Janae it's time to revamp this story!

40Not So Perfect - Page 2 Empty Re: Not So Perfect Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:43 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

I have gotten request to finish this story as well. I have been long missing from it but I am back and ready to revive this yet again. I know many of you will be looking at the last add once I finish, but I have made a change in my last add and that was omitting Marcus part. I have changed the tone of that part so bear with me please. Thanks for the love on this story.

41Not So Perfect - Page 2 Empty Re: Not So Perfect Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:38 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

woot woot! **goes back to read**Very Happy

42Not So Perfect - Page 2 Empty Re: Not So Perfect Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:29 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Pilar

Sitting on the bleachers with my friend, we stared at the stars on the court. "Get'em baby." Shelly blurted out making the coach mad that he invited us to stay and watch practice. Her man, Ze'Derrick Aka Zee smirked, then blew her a kiss before running down the court. "Man you gonna get us kicked out." I stared at her watching her roll her neck at me with a hint of attitude. "Whatever. He know the deal so no point in catching an attitude." she said aloud speaking towards the coach. Her flip mouth attitude is how she always get into trouble. "Anyway. Why your dad called you in his office? He found out you cutting classes again?" Shelly asked adjusting her short plaid uniform skirt. "No, haven't done that in a minute. He wants men to tutor someone." I said, still unsure who it is. "So why your smart butt not in the library tutoring?" Shelly curved a smile.

"Gotta support my man like you do yours." I stood up. "Show them who boss baby!" I said aloud and the coach face turned fire engine red storming towards us. "You really did a number this time talking about me." Shelly looked up at me. "We gonna be good." I tried swaying the coach to let us stay. He is a no nonsense type of guy so I settled back down. "If you keep distracting my boys you all will not be able to come back in here during practice. I'm trying to be reasonable but if u keep pushing my buttons y'all are out that door." he fussed his butt off then focused back on the team. Before I could speak another word I heard the intercom go off. "Pilar Malone, please report to the principal office. Pilar Malone." the secretary said. I can't stand this. My name is well known because of how much it's broadcast over the intercom. He could have text me. Grabbing up my belongs, Shelly laughed, "I told you yo ass would get in trouble."

Hitting the corner, I entered the office ready to go slap clean off on dad for calling me over the intercom again. The secretary glanced my way and gave me a head nod to enter into his office. I'm glad I didn't start snapping because he had someone in his office already. I stumbled in looking a little lost, but that face. That familiar face that sat next to someone I assumed was his mom. "Glad you could join us Pilar. Mrs. Conner, this is Pilar, she will tutor Marcus. Have a seat so we can discuss a few things a little more detailed." My dad said glancing at the chair in the corner. I couldn't believe it. Marcus Conner. Any and everyone who knows him would say he deserved it. He is so arrogant and mean, he literally make your skin crawl when he would walk by. He never had anything nice to say to anyone. We couldn't understand why, and I would be the one to be stuck with this. Taking a seat he began his discussion.

"Now we have developed a program to help you to graduate. We refuse to let any child fall behind so with that being said Pilar here will be your mentor. Now Mrs. Conner I know you are a working parent and we hope this can work to your advantage, we would like for Marcus to meet with Pilar after school in the library for a more productive session." Mrs. Conner interrupted him. "I do work in the evenings but I can see if my husband can drop him off." She said. "You still call him that?" Marcus old ways never left him with arrogance filled in his voice. My dad sternly looked at him, he knew the trouble Marcus caused. I don't even know why he is putting up with this. It's obvious he will remain the heartless person there is around here. I'm sure he don't care to graduate. You can see Mrs. Conner tried changing the subject quickly with a polite smile. "I'm sure that will be fine." She cut her eyes at him. "Okay, if adjustments need to be made we will work out the kinks. The design for this program is more of a vocal set up. All of your assignments and test will be given verbally and you will respond back the a voice recorder." My dad said suddenly hearing Marcus scuff at the idea. I shook my head to my dad showing him I already give up. "Marcus I know this is a difficult time for you son, but this should never hold you back from your potential. Now if you ladies don't mind, I would like to have a word with Marcus." We both stood up and walked out settling in the main part of the office.

You can see the stress Mrs. Conner had from dealing with the damages. I don't see how she dealing with the changes. Even though Marcus haven't changed much, he gotten extremely mean and non caring from what I encountered today. She sat in silence with her eyes closed as tho she was praying. "Yo Pilar." Someone whispered out of the door. Out of curiosity I stood up peeping through the glass. At first I didn't see anything until Nathaniel big head popped up startling me a bit. Stepping out the door, he grabbed my hand moving me away from the office doors. "Practice ain't over. What you doing out here?" I asked with a smile. "Missing you love. Heard yo name, wanted to make sure you wasn't in trouble with yo ol man in there." He put a smile on my face. "Yea everything is cool. I'm suppose to be tutoring someone." I said. "O ok. Just making sure I didn't have to spank you for being bad or something." He kissed my forehead. "Boy you to close to my dad office to be talking that smack." I laughed then suddenly felt him wrap his sweaty self around me. "Stop boy. You know I don't like when you do that." I struggled trying to push him off. "Well give me a kiss and I'll leave." He said when you can hear someone clear their throats. "Umm Nathaniel. Shouldn't you be at practice. I advise for you to get back there." My dad said as Nathaniel loosened his grasp around me. "What it do prince." He joked. "Heading that way now." He looked down at me licking his lips. "I'll catch you later." Then he jogged down the hall way.

My dad stood at the door waiting for me to enter. We didn't speak until we re-enter his office. He stood back behind his desk while Mrs. Conner settled back in the seat next to Marcus. "We plan to get you started tomorrow. Of course my office is open so if there are any problems or concerns, please consult me on them. Pilar after classes you are to report to the library. Being that he only have a few classes, the work should be easy to catch up on. Any other questions?" He asked. "No that's everything. Thank you so much for giving him the opportunity to finish." Mrs. Conner stood up, shaking my dad's hand. "No problem." Marcus slowly stood up and without aging anything, slowly took his time and walked out of the door flowing his mom who eventually took the lead to help him. I got up about to walk out when my dad stopped me. "I think we need to have a chat about your ill boyfriend." He said. "Sound like personal business. We can discuss that at home." I said. He walked around the desk slowly approaching me. "Good, you can ride home with me." He said. "But dad s
Shell..." I tried to get out. "Shelly will be alright. I just want to chat with my baby girl." I rolled my eyes and walked out of the office.

43Not So Perfect - Page 2 Empty Re: Not So Perfect Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:49 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Hmmmm wonder what this talk is gonna be about? Nathaniel is doing the most infront of her dad!! 

So it's obvious tht Marcus was a bad ass but dang from pilars pov he was damn near evil. Can't wait till she tells Shelly who she has to tutor. I know she's gonna clown. I also have a feeling tht Nathaniel won't care as much in the beginning bc marcus is blind, but once pilar starts tutoring more n more, spending more time with Marc nd not nath, nath is gonna get jealous. Prob even gets mad when he asks her to skip a day and she says no mainly cause her dad says No. Just me thinking lol

Pilar is prob gonna dread this!

Lovely add! Upps!!!!

44Not So Perfect - Page 2 Empty Re: Not So Perfect Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:04 am

SexyT

SexyT

Just got back to this. Hmm so what is the story behind Marcus? I'm eager to learn.

This talk bout to be interesting!!

Add more more!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum