Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Latest topics
    » TRUSTED stranger
    Rapid Rain Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
    Rapid Rain Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
    Rapid Rain Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
    Rapid Rain Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
    Rapid Rain Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
    Rapid Rain Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
    Rapid Rain Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
    Rapid Rain Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
    Rapid Rain Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rapid Rain

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rapid Rain Empty Rapid Rain Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:44 pm

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"It looks like it's gonna be another sc-sc-scorching summer folks! Ladies grab yo two pieces and I ain't talking chicken! *ha ha* Fellas, no shirts nessecary unless you carrying a keg around! Big people need love too but i'll make an exception this summer!! You already know, it's yo girl Kimara on the ones and twos so stay tuned for more Music Mayhem on 94.1 The Beat!"

I sat outside in my yard listening to the radio and watching all the kids in the neighborhood run in and out of sprinklers. Kimara was right, it was hot as hell out here. Heat index had to be atleast 105 degrees. I was one of those fellas with no shirt on. I could tell that some of the ladies were checking me out as I sat reclined in my loungue chair.

"Hey Zane! Hot day, huh?"
    I peered over my shades to see a very curvacious cutie standning in front of me. "Do I know you?" I asked, sitting up straighter in my chair. She just smiled, revealing two sexy dimples and two rows of perfect teeth. Her lips were coated in a shimmery gloss and just looking at her mouth had my dick jumping inside my boxers.

"I was valedictorian and you were salidictorian. Remember me now?" She answered as she struck a playful pose. Her two piece clung to her body just right. I wanted to be that bathing suit. "Earth to Z!" Fingers were being snapped in my face.
    "Janae?? That you?? Dammmmnnnn," I said in my best Smokey from Friday voice. "You have really grown up girl! And out!" I couldn't stop my eyes from wandering to her chest.

"I know, I know! It's been a minute but my mom told me that you still lived out here so I came down to speak." She said, sitting cross legged on the grass.
    "Yea, I heard you moved across the world to go to school. Back for the summer?," I joked with a smirk on my face. She slapped my arm while laughing and shaking her head. Just that light touch had me wanting to rip that tiny two piece to shreds and dick her down right there on the lawn.

You haven't changed a bit, dude! Well...," She laughed before trailing off. I saw her glance at my chest before looking down, blushing. I caught on to what the "Well.." was about but played it dumb. "well...what?" I asked, scooting to the edge of my chair. She paused for two seconds then looked me in the face with a new found bravness. "Well, you aren'y a scrawny ass nerd anymore. I guess we can thank the gym for that," she said while squeezing my arm.
    "I should be saying the same thing to you," I stated while reaching out to play with the string to her bikini top.

We sat like that for a while. Both thinking of the new waters we were about to test. Finally, she looked up at me. Her eyes said yes, screamed yes...my body was screaming the same. I took her hand to help her up and nodded towards the door way to my house. She took my hand and when I pulled her up, our bodies bumped. We stood chest to chest looking in each others eyes, frozen. "You sure you want this?" I asked before things went any further. She gave me a slow nod of her head reminding me of the new Sammie song I had heard that day, Slow. As I walked her to my house, peeking back over my shoulder to make sure this wasn't a dream, I wondered how I had gotten so lucky.

Inside, things moved much quicker than they had outside. Janae's hands were all over my chest before I even closed the door. "I still can't believe you look so good," she said, her voice full of lust and admiration. I spun her around and let out a low whistle. "Same here, Nae, same here!" After that, no words were spoken. I led her to the dining room and patted the table. She walked over to it smiling like crazy and sat down on it. I got between her legs and could instantly feel the wamrth emanating from her pleasure box. My hand was drawn to it. My other hand cupped the back of her head as I leaned down to kiss her full lips. They tasted even better than they looked.

She moaned into my mouth as I pulled her bikini to one side and invaded her treasure. Damn she was soaked! "You did it," she breathed breaking our kiss. "Yea, well you did this," I said guiding her hand to the front of my cargos. I pushed her back onto the table and tapped her thigh;she lifted her butt on cue. I slid the bikini down and stopped breathing. Her pussy looked so good staring back up at me that my mouth started to water. She had trimmed her hair into a heart and her plump clit was playing peek-a-boo through her slick folds. My tongue found its way to her. I started from her belly button and licked a hot trail down to her molten center.

"Ooo...Zane! Fuck!" She cursed as my lips wrapped around her clit and pulled. Her hands found my head and she tried to pull me deeper into her. I eased one finger inside of her and swirled as my tongue tugged her pearl. My tongue flicked over her clit one last time before I removed my finger and replaced it with my tongue.

"Uh...Uh...baby!"
    It was music to my ears. My dick was so hard that it hurt. I knew that I'd need to get it inside her soon or i'd bust right in my boxers. Nae's muscles started to contract around my tongue and I knew she was close to the edge. I started to tongue her faster as I rubbed the pad of my thumb on her clit.

"Damn! ZANE!! Ughhhh....," She screamed, closing her thighs around my head, trapping me between them. I pushed them open as she convulsed and stood up, wiping juice off my face as I did. I started unbuckling my belt as Nae sat up on her elbows, grinning lazily and watching my every move. She let out a slight gasp when I dropped my pants and I couldn't help but chuckle. Grabbing her leg, I pulled her to the edge of the table, leaning to kiss her as I did. I nibbled on her bottom lip as she played with my erect dick, driving me insane. She guided my ship to her deep waters, stopping only to rub the head of it against her clit...

***TO BE CONTINUED***

Last edited by EBz Perradize on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:38 am; edited 2 times in total

2Rapid Rain Empty Re: Rapid Rain Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:49 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Ebz is Backk!!!!

that was hotttt, sammie lookn gudd!
    yu just gotta add to this. i like their
    whole lil vibe going on in the beginning

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

3Rapid Rain Empty Re: Rapid Rain Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:01 am

SexyT

SexyT

That was gudda gudda!!!

Can't wait to read the other bits!!

4Rapid Rain Empty Re: Rapid Rain Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:47 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

MMMMMMM!!!
    that is all i can say right now!! lol

can't wait for the next part!

5Rapid Rain Empty Re: Rapid Rain Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:07 pm

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

I sat and watched Janae sleeping peacefully on my bed before I got up to go stand by the window. Despite how hot it was earlier today, there was actually a severe thunder storm taking place right now. The kids had all gone inside and it was very still. I stood there just admiring the atmosphere for a few more minutes.

Something stirred behind me. I turned just in time to see Janae turning over and reaching towards my side of the bed. her eyes slowly opened as she realized that I wasn't there. I walked back to her as she whispered my name into the darkness. "Zane?" I jumped into bed and pulled her close to me, placing her head on my chest. "I'm right here baby. Go back to sleep."

She leaned up with a lazy smile on her face and kissed my lips before closing her eyes and drifting off again. I kissed her forehead before slipping from under her again. After making sure that she was really k.o. this time, I left the room and padded barefoot towards the kitchen. The rain was really coming down now. A smile tugged at my lips as I listened to the wet sounds against my window and thought back to the storm that had taken place just a few hours ago right on my kitchen table.

Janae hissed and threw her head back when I rammed my full length into her. I pulled all the way out and repeated the process. Her titties bounced under me and I watched her reach her hands up to steady them, pinching her nipples between her fingers. That turned me on even more as I pulled almost out, lettign the head stay in and going in small circular motions. This was just to tease her. I knew that she had had enough teasing when she wrapped her long, sexy legs around my back and pulled me closer so that I was balls deep in her treasure. I sucked in a sharp breath as she bit her bottom lip, both of us stuck in some kind of heaven.

"Zane," she whispered my name while looking up into my face ,"fuck me....please!" That was all I need to hear. I started out slow, rocking both of our bodies against the table. I sped it up as I felt Janae's nails scrapping against my back, tearing the skin. "Ooo...shit! Baby!" She was screaming as I hit her spot over and over again. I bent my head down and captured one hard nipple between my teeth....nibbling and sucking as I pumped in and out of her wet peach. I stopped my movements just long enough to place her legs over my shoulders then I continued to beat. "Yes...oh, yea...like that!" I could hear how wet she was for me everytime I pushed in and out of her. I switched up my speeds, sending Nae over the edge. "Fuck I'm cumming! Damn, Z!"

Her body jerked under me and her pussy muscles clenched around me as I felt a tidal wave of her love juice splash over my dick. I pulled out of her. "Turn around, legs on the table," I commanded, slapping her ass as she lay there limp. She just looked up at with glazed over eyes. I couldn't help but smile at how cute she was before I leaned in to kiss her. "Nae, i'm not playing! All fours, now!" I pushed two fingers inside her, rubbing her clit with another, forcing her to moan out loud, letting me know that yeah, she still wanted more.

When she finally turned around, I pulled her back onto my throbbign member, hard, making sure to hit her spot. "That's for making me wait," I whispered into her ear before kissing it. After that, I stroked it slow, making sure that she felt all that I had to offer. "Z, faster...harder...," Janae moaned while reaching under herself to fondle her love button. I sped up, smacking her ass. We were both groaning and moaning, thanking God and singing to the heavens, five minutes later.

I felt something drip onto my socks and as I looked down, what I saw amazed me. Everytime my dick pushed into her wet cave, juices splashed out, coating my dick and the table beneath her. The puddle of juice on the table had begun to drip and make another puddle at my feet. "Shit Janae! You hella wet!" I grunted as I continued to work harder towards what we both wanted. She had thrown her hair over her shoulder and was looking back at me, encouraging me. "Yeah...like that bay...don't stop! Make me cum." I placed two fingers into her mouth and let her suck before reaching under her and probing her clit with them.

I could feel her pussy begin to spasm and her legs trembled and the whole bottom of my sock was soaked. "Say my name when you cum!" "ZANE!!!!" She shrieked just as the first rumble of thunder hit. I kept rubbing her clit, pushing her over the edge of her climax before I felt my dick jerk and my body tense.

We collasped on top of the table, panting and laughing.
    "You know you're gonna be mopping my floor right?"

"Yeah yeah! It's your fault!" She playfully swatted me.

"Real shit though...does this mean that you're my girl?" I asked shyly. She sat up on her elbow and looked at me.

"is that a serious question?"

"Yeah...very."

"Of course I am!"

I scooped her into my arms and kissed her before we got up to clean the mess.

"Thinking about something in particular?"

I jumped out of my trance like state and turned from where I was at the window. Janae stood there, naked, with her hands on her hips. I bit my lip. "Nah...more like someone in particular." I stated as I walked over to her, admiring her frame. "Round two?" I asked, pulling her into me.

"Round two," she responded brfore pulling me in for a kiss.

6Rapid Rain Empty Re: Rapid Rain Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:47 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

wowwwwww Shocked
    that was crazy good.
    funny though, sleep together
    then date lol. that was a killer
    add mami Razz Surprised Smile Very Happy

7Rapid Rain Empty Re: Rapid Rain Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:36 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

lol...oh ebz...
    you got me beat...lol

love the add. love the
    details. love the characters
    so need another add. had a
    negro soaked...

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

8Rapid Rain Empty Re: Rapid Rain Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:42 am

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

Added "Janae" character link in the first part. (Rosa Acosta, if you didn't know).

Banner= up! (Snippets from Sammie's video "Slow, and just a cute picture of Sammie "all grown up")
    QUESTION: Should this be a full blown story? confused

9Rapid Rain Empty Re: Rapid Rain Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:48 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

10Rapid Rain Empty Re: Rapid Rain Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:11 pm

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

"I'm 'bout to hit the club and dance like a stripper!"

"i'm not kidding Nae, five more minutes!" I gave her a stern look but playful smacked her on the ass as she hopped out the truck. "Ok, zane, ok!" she huffed and flicked her hair before running up her drive way, to her front door. We were at her house. We were headed to Club Toxic because my home boys were performing for another homies 22nd birthday blowout. It was going to be live!

Janae had gotten dressed at my house, where she had been spending the night for the past two days, but had wanted to stop at home for the "finishing touches" as she called it. I looked at my watch, then looked up at her bedroom window. I kept telling her that she looked good just as she was but women are always difficult! Seven minutes had passed.

We were already late because of that exclusive shower we had taken. "Damn, that shower!" I couldn't help but close my eyes and think back to it...

(To be cont'd..) Very Happy

11Rapid Rain Empty Re: Rapid Rain Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:38 am

SexyT

SexyT

I love this...
    Excited to see how it all plays out when you make it a full blown story...Should be good!
    Don't leave us hanging please!!!
    Add more asap!!

12Rapid Rain Empty Re: Rapid Rain Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:38 pm

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

I CAUGHT A WRITER'S BLOCK!! UGH!! But, here goes what I could think of

Flashback:
    "That's what you're wearing?" I asked scrunching up my nose at Janae's choice of outfit for tonight. No, there was nothing actually wrong with it but I loved to see her annoyed at me. I held back a smirk when she whirled around to face me. "And just what is wrong with this outfit, Courtland Zane Montgomery?" she asked with both hands on her hips. I held my chest in pretend shock! "My WHOLE name though, Nae? That hurts, that really hurts!" I pouted my lips and stuffed my hands into the pockets of my pants. "Ugh!" she huffed before grabbing a pillow off the bed to hit me with. "Pout all you want, Zane, but I am NOT changing this outfit if you have no real reason not to like it."

I walked up to her and grabbed her from behind, pulling her so that her ass was right on my dick print. I had been just standing there as she fumed, watching her in her boy shorts and tee. I nuzzled my nose into her neck, right where I had learned that her spot was, before kissing it. “I don’t like it because it’s going to cover all of this up,” I whispered while running my hands down her frame. I felt her shiver under my touch, letting me know nonverbally that I had her. “Babe, there’s only two and a half hours until the party. You know how long it takes me to get ready,” she whined, while pulling herself out of my reach. I stood back admiring her thick ass and long legs as she laid all of her things out on the bed. “Detener la mirada en mí de esa manera!” My head snapped up when I heard her talking to me in Spanish. My eyes became slits as I just stared at her harder. She knew that shit turned me on so I don’t even know why she just didn’t use English. “No, no lo haré,” I shot back, stepping closer to her.

We stood toe to toe, gazing at each other before she broke the stare by looking down; she was blushing. I lifted her chin with two of my fingers and pulled her face to mine for a kiss. It was a hungry kiss, a needy kiss. My whole being seemed to rely on that one kiss. Nae let a moan slip before she pushed me away again. “2 hours and a half, Z!” She told me before making her way to the bathroom. I stood there looking lost for all of five minutes. The clock on the wall was steady ticking and I had yet to even decide on what I wanted to wear. I tried to shake my hormones back into place, running my hand over the lump in my jeans before turning towards the closet. “Down boy,” I chuckled as I felt my dick jump just from thoughts of Nae in the shower. I opened the closet door and was shocked to find an outfit and shoes hanging on the back of the double doors with a note taped to it.

You’re wearing this! ;-)
    -Janae

I pulled clothes off of the door and laughed my ass off! That girl was a trip, but she was one of a kind. As I laid the stuff out next to hers on the bed, I had to admit that the outfit was OD fly. My girl had swag! I heard the water still running so I walked over to the door and pushed. Steam from the hot water hit me dead in the face, making me squint. I saw through the layer of steam that Nae had the shower doors half closed, with a hint of leg peeking at me from behind them. The rest of her was partly visible through the glass door; my dick rose to the occasion. Damn, I just came in here to say thank you, I thought to myself. Fuck it, I need it!

I pulled of my hat and jewelry, walked over to the shower door and pushed it all the way open with force making Janae jump from surprise. “Damn it, Zane, you scared me!” Nae yelped before hitting my chest with her wet hand. That ignited some kind of fire inside me. I stepped into the running water fully clothed and pulled her to me. “Z,” she moaned out as I bit down on her neck,”you’re gonna get your clothes all wet!” She tried to pull away but I slid my hand around to cup her ass, pulling her deeper into me. I felt her legs spread a little so I slipped a hand between them and was met with something hotter and steamier than the shower. “I bet they won’t get as wet as you are right now.”

FEEL FREE to add on to this because I rarely have time! Work is crazy and when you mix it with school, it's homicide! lol (Please leave a review) Smile

13Rapid Rain Empty Re: Rapid Rain Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:58 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

I want yu to add! D=
    lol yur adds be bomb lol
    i soo love their chemistry
    & I like how Zane is so, demanding
    lol. uppersxz! Nae knows she
    wants tht, dnt even trip, the party
    is at his house XD

Sponsored content