Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
love - Make It Up With Love |RiRi and Chris| Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
love - Make It Up With Love |RiRi and Chris| Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
love - Make It Up With Love |RiRi and Chris| Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
love - Make It Up With Love |RiRi and Chris| Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
love - Make It Up With Love |RiRi and Chris| Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
love - Make It Up With Love |RiRi and Chris| Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
love - Make It Up With Love |RiRi and Chris| Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
love - Make It Up With Love |RiRi and Chris| Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
love - Make It Up With Love |RiRi and Chris| Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Make It Up With Love |RiRi and Chris|

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1love - Make It Up With Love |RiRi and Chris| Empty Make It Up With Love |RiRi and Chris| Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:38 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

I sat on the sofa dozing off waiting for Chris to come home. He left at 6, dropping off his supposed daughter to his ex house leaving me here saying I shouldn’t come because I cause too much drama. Now its after 11 and he wouldn’t answer his damn phone nor his text. This isn’t the first time he’s done this. My eyes were weary but my mind wouldn’t stop buzzing on if he’s cheating on me. What if he was and lied to me about it several times? The lock on the door clicked and instantly the adrenaline in my blood grew intense with fire watching the bastard tip toe in the house like he was a spy. “No sense in you tip toeing.” I said aloud watching him straighten his posture. “Look now, don’t start RiRi.” He said as I sat fully up, swinging my legs off the sofa. “Look at what Chris? The time, seeing its after 11. It took you 5 hours to drop her off and come back?” I spat standing on my feet watching him step in the kitchen with a pissed looking expression knowing I’m right.
I followed behind him in the kitchen.

“So what’s the deal Chris? You fucking around on me now? You still playing stick a how? I mean let me know. Be a man bout yo shit.” My neck rolled as I stood in the entrance way, hand on my hip. His head is stuck in the fridge digging around trying to find something to eat. “Where the food at?” he asked slamming the fridge staring at me. “If you would have answered yo phone or text you would have known I needed you to run to the store and pick up some grocery. But NO!!! You off ramming a bull.” I said as he got in my face. “Don’t disrespect Lydia like that. She carried my child and I won’t have you calling names when she didn’t do shit to you.” He stood in my face getting bold. “How dare you sat some shit in my face like that Chris! Are you seriously defending the bitch who tried to break us up? Seriously, do you hear what you are saying?” he cut me off placing his finger in my face. “Let me explain something to you. She is my past and will remain my past, so regardless of what you say, I have a responsibility with her as far as my kid go. You the one I come home to, make love to, bring home my bread to, share my all with and now I come home a lil late and you jump off saying I fuck somebody. Fuck off…” he brushed past my causing me to take a couple of steps back. I stood there after watching him storm into the bedroom in shock as to the way he talked to me. Am I going to shut my mouth now? HELL NO! I want to know what the deal is.

Walking up towards the bedroom, I noticed Chris gathering some clothes. “What’s the deal?” I asked as rumbling of thunder gathered outside of the window singing a familiar tune in my ear. “I’m tired of hearing your bullshit. This is starting to grow old. You need to learn how to grow up and stop accusing me for stupid shit I didn’t do. ” he continued stuffing his duffle bag. “You know what, you put yourself in such a predicament that has me accusing you. Just be real with me and tell me what the truth is. You don’t answer your phone, you don’t call me, and you try to tip toe in the house like you guilty. How in the hell am I supposed to take it Chris? All I ask is for you to be real with me.” It felt as though I begged him, wanting to know his reason for being late. He flung his belongings on the floor as he approached me. He stood before me, nostrils flaring with anger, eyes beaming in fury. “I fucked her. I didn’t want to but she kept begging so I gave her what she wanted.” He said as a puddle of water formed turning into a stream down my face. He pushed up against me, “You happy now, huh, are you happy now?” he keep repeating. I began beating on his chest trying to push him off of me. “Isn’t that what you wanted to hear?” his voice rose. “NO! This is not what I wanted to hear, but I needed to know the truth. Christopher Maurice Brown, get the hell up out of my face and my house!” I pushed him as hard as I could. “Continue packing yo shit cuz the look of you makes me want to vomit.” I stormed out of the room and into the living room, pacing back and forth feeling my emotions drawing together into an intense pain.

A few minutes later, footsteps greeted my ear, but as quickly as I turned my head, the sooner I found myself in the arms of Chris struggling to get lose. “Let go of me. Let go of me CHRIS!” I screamed as though I have been kidnapped. I screamed, scratch, bit, and fought before being slung down on the bed violently with his body covering over mines like a stray jacket. His longs hands pinned my hands down. “When will yo ass learn!” he yelled angrily feeling droplets of spit fall upon my face. “You know I didn’t fuck around with that girl. I’m tired of you not believing me when I tell you the truth.” He continued as his body mass felt like it grew heavier while I tried wiggling my way out.. “Stop Chris…Your hurting me.” I whined trying to get him to calm down. “Not until you start believing me Maria.” His tone changed into more of a plea. “How can I believe you after you told me you slept with her Chris? I don’t have time for games. You don’t….”my emotions grew into tears then suddenly the softness of lips against my own, fighting against this impulsive feeling that has overwhelmed my entire body. The struggle against his lips became surrender to the sound of soft moans slipping through my vocals. I sung a tune of lust feeling my bottom lip interlock with his teeth. Small kisses greet my chin lacing the tender spot against my neck. I squirmed, unable to lock my legs together because his hands clasped around my knees spreading my legs wider. Feeling his ever growing dick through the fabric of my underwear caused an instant reaction.

“You want this dick?” he said deeply in my ear grinding a bit harder in between my thick thighs. “I want it now.” I replied feeling a coolness enter between us as he sat up removing his shirt. I didn’t hesitate to get out of my clothing although I do enjoy watching him strip out of his clothing to examine the tattoos gracing over his caramelized body. I stood at the edge of the bed on my knees as we both admired each other’s body. Just as I remembered from the first time we made love together, staring at each other with admiration. My hands roam freely over his body from his harden chest that he worked hard to maintain down to his full length dick that pulsated in my hand. My sweet spot created a sticky syrup with just a simple look. No more games. His lips pressed against mines, letting his tongue spread open my lips with a sweet taste. His fingers spread open my second pair of lips, checking my temperature sort to speak. Sliding back on the bed, our bodies became one as my tight hole made space for its longtime friend. Never would he start off fast. He made sure to take his time wanting to feel every inch deep within my soul. My lips kissed his chin, his lips, his neck, his chest. Soft moans created music with the mattress as my sticky juices greeted the sheets. Spreading my legs open ever wider sent a deeper plunge against my juice box sending a wave of chills from the very tip of my toes to the top of my head. My walls tightened around his manhood not wanting to let go. I fought against my own body not wanting to release. “Stop fighting it RiRi.” He lunged even further opening my floodgates spilling over the freshly washed sheets.

My back no longer crumpled the sheets as warm hands and soft strokes of his finger nails caress my cocoa frame. His saccharine kisses left me with a sugar rush. Gyrating my hips to explore my deep treasures, I found a spot that couldn’t get enough like an unsatisfying crave. If I can reach it the possibilities are endless. Sweat beads formed across our forehead sending in double time work. His hands slipped upon my hips letting me know he is reaching his climax. That is satisfying to my delight. My small movements trying to reach my spot drove him crazy as vulgar slang hit the ceiling. Pushing him back on the mattress, my hands took over his hands so that I can be free to work my magic. “Damn Ri…” he grunted letting both him and I know the time has come…
Sticky as we are, we laid in our love nest letting the stillness of the walls talk loud for us. A million things ran through my mind and one was, “WE DIDN’T USE PROTECTION!” I sat up in the bed. Chris held a smirk on his face before fondling back over my swollen peach wanting to clean up the mess we made. TO BE CONTINUED…

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

2love - Make It Up With Love |RiRi and Chris| Empty Re: Make It Up With Love |RiRi and Chris| Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:59 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Niccceee. I loved Chris'
Aggression!

http://shamsthecutieee.tumblr.com

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

i like..! Smile

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

loved it..can't wait to see what happens next

Sponsored content