Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Underneath All the Make-Up *NEW ADD* - 31/03/10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Underneath All the Make-Up *NEW ADD* - 31/03/10 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Underneath All the Make-Up *NEW ADD* - 31/03/10 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Underneath All the Make-Up *NEW ADD* - 31/03/10 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Underneath All the Make-Up *NEW ADD* - 31/03/10 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Underneath All the Make-Up *NEW ADD* - 31/03/10 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Underneath All the Make-Up *NEW ADD* - 31/03/10 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Underneath All the Make-Up *NEW ADD* - 31/03/10 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Underneath All the Make-Up *NEW ADD* - 31/03/10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Underneath All the Make-Up *NEW ADD* - 31/03/10

+5
golden07
pureSEDUCTION
BarbiieBiitch
kaylee
SexyT
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

SexyT

SexyT

Underneath All the Make-Up *NEW ADD* - 31/03/10 Banner11

Re-vamped and better then before!!

Meet the cast!

Underneath All the Make-Up *NEW ADD* - 31/03/10 Factfi10

Underneath All the Make-Up *NEW ADD* - 31/03/10 Factfi11

Underneath All the Make-Up *NEW ADD* - 31/03/10 Factfi12

Last edited by SexyAriza!! on Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:24 am; edited 14 times in total

kaylee

cant wait !!
i miss this story!

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

Yay Cant Wait To Start Reading

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Oh how I miss this storyyyyyy ! I'm happy it's coming back though !!

golden07

golden07
Admin

omg....ADD ASAP...lol
I am so happy you are restarting
it...I cannot wait

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

SexyT

SexyT

Hey All...

Well, I have some good news...other than the fact that
I'm restarting this story...

My baby girl was born on Thursday 30 at 4:13pm!!!
Sara!!

So I've already typed up some of the story
but because I went into labour 2 days later...I gotta fix it up!!

Will be up ASAP tho!!!

flower

golden07

golden07
Admin

I seen the pictres of her...She is so beautiful. Congradulations Mommy...lol...And YAY

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

You had the babyyyyyyyyyy ! Yayyyyyyyy !

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 1–Heart Breaker

Underneath All the Make-Up *NEW ADD* - 31/03/10 Janae10

The heels of Janae Howard’s Louboutins clicked as she entered the home of one of her most famous clients and one of her best friends. She was being led to the main office by an assistant even though she knew the layout of the house by heart. She was actually unexpected today as she had a surprise for her best friend.
‘Thanks Sylvie, I’ll just go in now. Don’t announce me. It’s a surprise’
‘Ok Ms Janae’
‘Here, this is for you’ Janae handed her a bag with clothes she had bought on her trip to France. Sylvie smiled and thanked her before taking the bag and walking away.

Janae smiled as she opened the door of the office. She had news and she was dying to share it with her best friend.
‘Hey girl –’ she stopped short at the sight in front of her. The two people she faced jumped and stared at her with shocked expressions.
‘Janae...wait...come back’ by then she had already reached the front door and was running to her car. A hand grabbed her and turned her around. When she faced the man in front of her she immediately raised her hand and slapped him across the face. She reached for her left hand and pulled the ring of. ‘Here, go give it to her’ She threw it at him just as she appeared by his side.
‘Janae please, let me explain’
‘Explain? Explain what exactly? How you’ve been screwing my man for the past couple of months? And don’t try to tell me it was a onetime thing because I won’t believe it. But you know what, I don’t even want to know how long it was going on. Just leave me the fuck alone and don’t you dare try to contact me. Either of you!’

She got in her car and sped away. She had an appointment and she was not going to miss it even though all she wanted to do was drive home and get under the covers in bed. Tears came but she wiped them away as quickly as they fell down her cheeks. She parked her car at her next clients house and grabbed her things before running to the door.

‘Hi Ms Howard. Ms Ford is waiting for you in the living room’
‘Ok, thanks Julia’
She headed for the living room when she saw Rachel sipping a cup of tea alone on the couch. When she saw Janae she smiled. ‘Hey you. You’re early’
‘I know, cancelled previous appointment’ just as she said this tears formed again and she turned away, but Rachel was too quick. She jumped up and reached for Janae’s hands. ‘Sit. Now’ she had no choice but to sit down and finally she cried.
‘What’s wrong girl? Talk to me. We’ve been friends for too long’
‘Rache, my life is over. I don’t understand how, but it is’
‘What are you talking about?’
‘There was no appointment before this one, I went to Lisa’s house to surprise her as she didn’t know I had come back from Paris and you know that Joe proposed to me before I left. Being my best friend I wanted her to know. But, when I got there...’
‘Go on...get it off your chest’
‘Joe was on top of her on her desk in her office’
‘WHAT?’
Janae only nodded and she let the tears fall. Her friends’ arms were around her immediately and they stayed that way for a long time. No one talked.

‘Ok, we need to get you all pretty now’
‘What? No, let’s re-schedule’
‘Are you serious? No way. I need to work to get my mind of that jerk. Somehow though I don’t hate Lisa. I’m just hurt she did that to me. She helped him break my heart.’

In an hour Rachel’s hair and make-up was all done and the photographer and his team were setting up. Janae sat in a corner feeling happy at least for her friend. Rachel just ended a 5 year relationship with her high school sweetheart because she had also caught him cheating on her. At that time she hadn’t known how it felt as she had been so happy when Joe proposed. She had tried to comfort her friend as best as she could, but now she really knew what it was like to have your heart broken by the man you assume that you’d spend the rest of your with. As she looked at Rachel smiling for the camera an idea hit. She took out her cell phone and hit some buttons with a smile.

SexyT

SexyT

My baby is asleep, so I was able to add!!
Phew...being a mum is a full time job...lol
But I'm Luvin it!!!!

Underneath All the Make-Up *NEW ADD* - 31/03/10 406819

golden07

golden07
Admin

Omg great start...My friend and ex fiance were cheating...NO!!!
And what is the idea that came up. And how is the lil one...
I know your enjoying motherhood. I'm enjoying simply being an aunt Smile

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

ADD MORE

SexyT

SexyT

...continued

Underneath All the Make-Up *NEW ADD* - 31/03/10 Rachel10

As I was busy striking poses for the camera, I couldn’t keep from looking over to Janae. As soon as the shoot was over and everyone had gone I rushed over to my friend’s side.
‘What you smiling for?’
‘I remembered you and how you dealt with your heart break. I know it’s not good to bring up the past and I’m not, but I remember that all of us girls went out clubbing for a whole two weeks just to help you forget. Did it work?’
I couldn’t help but crack a smile, ‘it did...not 100 percent, but it helped and the rest of the healing I did when I got back from that vacation we took’
‘Good. Pack up, we’re going to Miami’
I looked at Janae like she was crazy, but then I remembered she had just seen two people she trusted the most break her heart. ‘Ok. I’m on it’
‘I’ve already called the others. We all meeting at my place in an hour’
‘An hour? Damn, I better get to packing and you better go on home’
‘Great. See you in an hour’ She got up to live and held her back. ‘What about Lisa?’
‘I’m not ready for that yet Rache. Maybe when I get back we can talk’

Once Janae drove off I rushed upstairs to pack all the essentials for some sexy fun in the sun. I packed my bikinis and some lingerie with a smile. If this get away would be anything like mine was, then we were all bound for some crazy, sexy fun. Once done, I had a shower and called my driver to take me over to Janae’s place. Before getting there, I passed by my girls houses to pick them up.
‘So we all set? Whatever we didn’t pack, we can buy. Shopping is a must’ Natasha was super excited about this get away. She was jumping up and down with Kamaria while Rachelle looked on and sighed. ‘Chill girls, those paps over there will think we’re crazy or something’

Janae came back from the desk with our boarding passes and we head down the tunnel to the plane. First class was packed but we had seats next to each other. Once settled we braced ourselves for the fun ahead. The seat beside me was empty and I lay my bag on it while I made myself comfortable. The others were busy making plans but I wasn’t one to make plans, I always liked to live in the moment.

‘Excuse me, I’m supposed to sit here’ my eyes popped open and I saw myself looking at the finest brown man my eyes had seen in a long while. ‘Urm, sorry about that’ I removed my bag and placed it under the seat while he sat down. I looked over at Kamaria who was in opposite from me with wide eyes and I made signs on the man who had just sat down next to me. She elbowed Natasha and they both winked at me.

‘Hey Rache, do you think we could get that hotel we stayed at last time?’ Janae looked at me from her seat in front. I knew Kamaria had said something because her eyes were not on me at all. I smiled and nodded. ‘Yeah, when we land I’ll call my mum’
‘Great. I wish you could call now’ she stressed on the ‘now’ and nodded in his direction.
‘Get some sleep Janae’ she giggled and slid back down and continued making plans with Rachelle.
‘You going on holiday?’
I turned to face the man next to me. ‘Yep. Nothing like fun in the sun to help heal a broken heart’
‘Oh, makes sense. I’m Trevor by the way’
‘I’m Rachel’ I said extending my hand. He shook it gently and smiled. ‘I know’
I looked at him strangely and he held up and a magazine he was reading. I found myself looking at a recent picture I took for FHM in a white bikini. ‘Oh’
‘You think you could sign this for me? My brother will turn green with envy when I get back home’
‘Sure’ I took out a pen and signed the picture for him while he laughed.
‘Thanks, I’ll let you get some rest for your party’
‘Oh, it’s not my party. Mine was a few months back, this time it’s my girl’s party and we plan on making it hot’

The rest of the plane ride was quite as we both had ipods to listen to. I silently hoped that I’d bump into him again somewhere in Miami.

Chapter 2-Get It Started

Underneath All the Make-Up *NEW ADD* - 31/03/10 Natash10

We arrived at the hotel owned by Rachel’s parents and we were shown to our suites immediately. ‘Bikinis on girls and lets go show off’ I was eager to get this party started and so were the others. In 15 minutes we were all beach ready and we headed down for some fun.

‘Damn it’s hot and I’m not talking about the sun’ Kamaria was eyeing all the men around and I couldn’t help but nod my head in agreement. Men were shirtless all around us and they made sure we saw them. Janae wasn’t wasting time. She had already put down her towel and was looking around.

‘Hey Rache, what’s his name?’ I asked as I noticed she wasn’t looking around much.
‘Who?’ we all looked at her and she laughed. ‘Oh, the plane dude? Trevor. That’s all I got’
‘So what are you going to do?’
‘Nothing. I don’t know anything about the guy’
‘I do...look at this’ Rachelle was reading a sports magazine and I took it from her.
‘Oh, listen to this girls’ I started reading from the magazine. ‘New Los Angeles Lakers player Trevor Ariza intent on helping his team to win the championships. Their next opponents will be Dwayne Wade and the Miami Heats’
‘Dang girl, let’s go look at that game!’ Kamaria started getting excited again.
‘No, we’re here to have fun and get Janae’s mind of what’s going on at home’
‘I don’t mind Rache. Loads more of what we see around here at a basketball game’ she had a smirk on her face and I knew what she was getting at.
‘Ok, fine. Get tickets, but nothing will happen’

I called the number of one of my friends and he arranged for some court side tickets to be delivered to the hotel later on today. ‘Now, let’s take a look. Come Rae, you look eager’
We got up and went for a walk along the beach. Clearly we made heads turn as guys attempted to chat us up.
‘You think Janae will get over that jerk?’
‘Off course Rae. That’s why we’re here. To make sure she has fun and when we get back home we make sure that we keep her occupied until she is really over him’
‘Cool. Hey look, it’s that singing dude there...what’s his name?’
I looked in her direction. ‘Marcus Cooper?’
‘Yeah, he is hot huh?’
‘I guess. Not my type though’

We decided to turn back and head to the others. Since tonight we had a game to go watch we would go back early to get ready. ‘When was the last time Rache went out?’ I asked Rae
‘No idea. It’s been months since she left that ass and I don’t think she’s been with another man since’
‘Well, I guess that’s the number two item on our to-do list’
‘Don’t let her find out. She’ll kill you’
We laughed as we walked back. I felt that this two week vacation was one that would change all our lives. It wasn’t something I understood but it was just a very deep feeling I had.

kaylee

Love this story. Hope we dont have to wait to long for another add!!!!
Your baby is so cute =D!!!!!

golden07

golden07
Admin

That was an awesome add...
I know I will be over that jerk, but
in the mean time, I need a new man and
Rache need Trevor...lol

Add asap

SexyT

SexyT

...continued

Underneath All the Make-Up *NEW ADD* - 31/03/10 Rachel10

‘Did we miss anything?’
‘No’ answered Kamaria with a sigh, ‘just the same old jocks walking up and down’
‘Oh well, let’s get a tan before we head for the game’
I laid down and looked back in the direction Natasha and I had come from. My mind was focused on Marcus Cooper. He was really something. My cell phone rang interrupting my thoughts. It was my agent.
‘What’s up Kylie?’ I listened as she explained that there was a director who specifically requested that I be in a music video he was producing. ‘Well, I’m in Miami for 2 weeks right now and I’m not trying to break this up’ She got really excited over the phone saying that the video was to be shot in Miami and she would email me the details and she really wanted me to check it out. ‘Ok, but whose music video is it?’

When I hung up the phone I pinched Natasha softly. ‘Hey you know something? My agent got me a job which I can do in Miami’
‘Ok and you’re telling me because?’
‘I’m telling you because it’s Marcus Cooper’s video!’
‘Oh, ole dude we saw over there? Sexy chocolate guy’
‘Yep. Should I do it? I don’t want to ruin this vacation’
‘If you don’t do it, I’ll kill you myself’ I turned around and saw Janae grinning at me. ‘Listen, we are supposed to be here to have fun, meet guys and forget we have a life back in L.A. So go all out and do what you wouldn’t do back home. Who is gonna know?’
‘Janae is right. Do it girl’ urged Natasha nodding her pretty head
‘Ok...I’ll call the director later when I check my email at the hotel’ they looked at me and smiled happy that I would do the video. I was really excited too. Getting close to Marcus Cooper would be amazing. Just thinking of his chocolate skin had me shivering in the wrong places.

‘Oh my...Shit’
We all turned around and saw Rachel sit up straight and remove her shades. Her eyes were wide as saucers and she was biting her lips. ‘What’s wrong Rache?’
‘Check that out. Shirtless and so damn sexy’
We all turned to look in the direction she was looking at. ‘Isn’t that the guy who was sitting next to you on the plane?’ asked Kamaria
All Rachel could do was nod as he suddenly looked in her direction and waved. She blushed to the colour of a tomato. ‘Wave back dummy’ urged Janae. Her hand went up and she waved back. He ended up walking in our direction.
‘Shit, he’s coming here. What do I do?’
‘Go meet him half-way, don’t let him come here’ replied Natasha
‘No, let him come after you’ giggled Kamaria
‘Yeah and tell him to leave his friend here’ smirked Janae

By the time we debated on whether she should go meet him or let him come to her, he was already there with his friend at his side. The rest of us sat down quietly suppressing laughter as Rachel slowly got up and stood in front of Trevor. The moment she walked away we all burst out laughing and she walked even faster. Trevor’s friend stood up and looked around nervously.
‘Have a sit. We won’t bite’ grinned Kamaria.

golden07

golden07
Admin

Whose the dude? and why you acting
so shy...lol...Trevor won't bite unless you
want him to...Lol...Anywho...I wanted to give your
boy Trevor props for an awesome win for the
Hornets. We 8-0 baby...LOVING IT...LOL...

kaylee

so glad u added
hope you dont keep us waiting to long for the next add!!!!

SexyT

SexyT

My little girl asleep so I have time for another add..

Yeah Janae the Hornets lucky!!! Unfortunately they still won't beat the Lakers! lol

SexyT

SexyT

...Continued

Underneath All the Make-Up *NEW ADD* - 31/03/10 Rachel11

I was actually lost for words as I walked alongside Trevor on the beach. It was hard to look at him as my eyes levelled with his perfectly sculpted chest.
‘So, you enjoying Miami so far?’ he asked looking around.
‘Yeah, it’s good this time of the year. How about you?’
‘To be honest, I just started enjoying it a lot better a few minutes ago’
My head snapped up and he was staring straight at me. I was suddenly nervous. It feels like years since I felt touched by a man’s words. I didn’t know how to react and I looked away blinking back tears from my past.

‘Did I say something wrong?’
‘No. Urm, it was very sweet of you actually’
‘I won’t lie. I was hoping that I’d bump into you while you were down here’
‘Well here I am’
‘Yeah...I see that’ he laughed as his eyes scanned my body making me even more nervous. I had no reason to be. Why would one of the world’s finest black super-model feel self-conscious in front of any man while wearing a sexy black Victoria Secret monokini? The answer to me was simple. It’s because I was developing feelings I’d rather not have for him.
‘You got plans tonight?’
‘Yep...my girls and I are supposed to be going to watch a basketball game’
‘Word?’
I nodded in response smiling. He didn’t respond due to his cell ringing. ‘Sorry I gotta take this’

I stepped away as he talked on the phone. He seemed agitated and was making hand gestures which made me think he was arguing with someone. When he hung up I looked away pretending not to have been staring at him the entire time.
‘Sorry about that. My son is sick and I thought something had happened to him’
‘You have a son?’
‘Yeah. I left him with his mother. It’s not something I normally do as me and her don’t get along at all but my mum isn’t in the country and I had no choice’
I don’t know why but the breath that had gotten stuck in my throat was now coming out freely.
‘Oh’

We walked some more and then decided to turn back to the others. He asked for my number and I told him he could reach me at the hotel as I don’t really like travelling with my cell phone. The moment he turned around to leave the girls giggled like teenagers and began questioning me like well trained reporters. I could only smile at them as words could not describe how good I felt.
‘Girl you happy aren’t you?’ asked Janae throwing an arm around my neck. I nodded and laughed.
‘Good. Now that leaves the rest of us!’ clapped Kamaria.

We packed our things and headed back to the hotel to get ready for the game. Despite all the attention we were drawing, we ignored them all. It was just us girls having a laugh and doing our best to forget all our individual heartbreaks. It would be hard for an onlooker to tell that each one of us suffered from a past which has left cracks in our hearts.

Underneath All the Make-Up *NEW ADD* - 31/03/10 Kamari10

I was happy for Rachel. She had been seeing me on a professional basis for a couple of years now and I of all people knew the extent of the damage caused by the people in her past. It was about time that she met someone for some fun. I didn’t want that glow to disappear from her face. My biggest wish right now though is that Janae can get that glow too. We are all here just for her. She needs us to all be happy around her so that she can be happy too.

‘What are we wearing? Sexy or classy?’ Rachelle was twirling around in red bra and thong set.
‘We are the only women in this state who can do both’ laughed Janae as she stepped out in a skinny jeans and baby blue top.
‘You looking fresh girl’
‘So it’s classy but sexy tonight then?’ Natasha threw a short skirt and a clear white shirt. I settled for my jeans and a shirt that tied around my waist exposing some flesh. Rachelle wore a red tube dress that would definitely get her noticed and Rachel had some short shorts with a dress shirt pulled tight with a brown leather belt.
‘We are good to go ladies. Let’s move’ I said as we all stepped into either some high heels or flat, strappy sandals.

We talked and joked all the way to the arena. Upon entering we made our way to the court side seats thanks to Natasha and her contacts. As we walked I felt someone staring at me and try as I might to shrug off the feeling it wouldn’t go away. I sat down and looked around. Not having to look far I saw him two seats away from me. It was the friend of Trevor who sat with us on the beach. I smiled shyly and he moved to the empty seat next to me. I felt a hard nudge in my ribs and Rachel sat down looking in front of her suppressing laughter. She feigned surprise when I asked what that was for. ‘What? I didn’t do anything!’

‘Hi. So you a basketball fan?’
‘Me? Well, not really but it’s an interesting game don’t you think?’
‘Yeah. Tell me something, I didn’t get your name while on the beach. You and your girls were so busy laughing at my boy’
‘Well, it was something funny. Anyway I’m Kamaria and you are?’
‘Laython’
‘Well Mr. Laython it’s nice to meet you’
‘Same here Ms. Kamaria’
‘What’s your boy’s deal with my girl Rachel?’ I said this a bit loud so that Rachel would hear me. She looked at me with wide eyes and then immediately looked away. I chuckled softly to myself as she whispered something to Janae who also looked my way.
‘What about your girl?’
‘I asked first!’ He laughed and I felt myself go all goey eyed as he threw back his head and laughed a throaty laugh that sounded so sexy.
‘Ok, ok. Well I must say he is hooked. Talks about her a lot. But you know, he isn’t try to pressure her or anything, but he would like something with her. That I know’
‘What’s your definition of something?’
‘That’s something you should ask him. But he isn’t the fling type of guy. He has a son and he doesn’t like for him to be exposed to that kind of life. Because of that, he rarely goes out. Trying to look for someone special who can be that mother figure’
‘You sound like his PR’
‘It’s all true. I know my boy. We been tight for all our lives. He is for real unlike many of these NBA guys’
‘Ok. We’ll see’
‘What about your girl? She’s a heartbreaker?’
‘Rache? Never. She’s had her heart broken and hasn’t been involved with any man for a damn long time. Too long’
‘Cool. Anyway like you said, we’ll see what happens’

I nodded in agreement as he lay back in his seat and watched as the players came out drawing wild cheers from the crowd. We applauded as the Lakers came out since we all from L.A and fully support the boys. ‘What do you predict?’ asked Laython. I looked at him with raised eyebrows. ‘Lakers all the way baby!’ I raised my arms and cheered as loud as I could making him double over with laughter. We continued joking around and I found myself having so much fun.

‘You’re the funniest guy I’ve ever met’
‘Is that bad?’
I shook my head. ‘It’s great to meet a guy who is genuinely funny and not trying to be funny’
‘What work do you?’
‘I’m a shrink’
‘Damn, she’s not only fine, but she has brains too. Beauty and brains. So rare in girls these days’
‘Haha, funny Laython’
‘No, I’m serious. So Dr. Kamaria, I need some help. Will you analyse me?’
The answer I thought of in my head made me smile and I fought the urge to say it out loud. ‘If you think you need help. Call my office back in L.A. The number is the directory’
‘Ouch. That’s below the belt!’
‘Deal with it!’ I replied laughing hard.
‘I will, I will’ he pretended to be hurt and had a rejected look on his face. It seemed like tonight would be one of those fun nights and I looked forward to it.

kaylee

so glad u added i got to come home from school and read a great story!
laython seems like a great guy as does trevor.hope everything works out with them and the girls.
I hope you have some more time here soon to add again!!!!!

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

uppzz Add More

golden07

golden07
Admin

Waiting for my new add...Loving the story...Cannot wait to see the sprouting relationships...

SexyT

SexyT

Add coming up next!!

Last edited by SexyAriza!! on Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 3 – The Meetings

Underneath All the Make-Up *NEW ADD* - 31/03/10 Janae10

Looking at my girls around me I felt happy that they all had smiles on their faces. I could slowly feel the betrayal I had endured back home slowly ease off. Lisa had called my phone a lot and I hadn’t told anyone about it. Right now I just didn’t want to deal with her. I knew that when I got back we’d have to talk. She and I had been friends for so long I didn’t know how we could just pick up from where we left. It’s easier to forget than to forgive. I wanted to talk to Rachel about how she felt so many years ago and I knew I’d need Kamaria to help me understand it all. I was glad to have such great girls as my friends.

‘So how you feeling?’ asked Rachel
‘Great now that I’m with you guys. It’ll be another thing when we get back home’
‘We’ll be with you there too. Don’t think you’re alone’ She squeezed my hands and I smiled.
‘Look at those two fools’ she said laughing at Natasha and Rachelle. They were trying to come up with cheers for the Lakers and they looked ridiculously funny.
‘Hey you two, go join the cheerleaders at the sidelines’
‘Come on you two. Let’s cheer. We’re here to go wild and we’re not supposed to hold anything back!’
‘You Natasha is one crazy chick. But we like it!’
‘Ahem. Alert, alert’
‘What kind of cheer is that Rae?’ I asked her laughing. She giggled just as Trevor walked up to us and Rachel blushed once more.
‘Glad to see you girls here’ her turned to her, ‘especially you Rachel’
She looked lost for words and I felt she needed help. ‘Well, we’re all glad to be here. Especially Rachel’ he laughed at my answer before walking away.

‘Shit, how stupid was I?’
‘VERY! What the hell Rache?’ screamed Natasha
‘I don’t know what happened. I just clammed up and couldn’t speak’
‘Well, look at it this way, it means you’re really into him’
‘I know, and that scares me’
We all looked at her as she said that. It meant that she was really afraid to open herself up again to a man. I wondered if it would be the same for me, or if I would get over everything easily. All the help I needed was right here. Rachel had locked herself up for a while before allowing us to take her out.
‘Just relax. Take it easy’ urged Rachelle
‘Yeah, you don’t have to rush anything. Just be friends and have some harmless fun. No strings attached’ Natasha smiled and squeezed her hands.
‘I agree. Then you can decided if it’s worth pursuing’ I added
‘Thanks girls. I love you all!’
‘And you know that love is reciprocated’
‘Big words Rae’ teased Natasha
‘Must be working to impress Mr Cooper for that shoot’ laughed Rachel
‘By the way, did you check your email?’ I asked
‘Yep and I replied already. I’ll be going to the set tomorrow. I told them I’m not available for long. The director called me immediately and said it’s great because they wanted to start as early as tomorrow and it should be over in 3 days. So today is Monday, guess I’ll be done by Wednesday.’
‘Good, we’ll find things to do while you work up a sweat with Cooper’ said Natasha

We started watching the game, chatting between ourselves and cheering each time our team scored. At one point Trevor scored a major basket to put the Lakers forward after we had been trailing behind for the whole 3rd quarter. When he finished scoring he looked over and smiled pointing at Rachel. We laughed as her mouth dropped open but she quickly regained her composure and gave him a thumbs up sign drawing an even bigger smile from him. I nudged Natasha. ‘Those two will have something before we leave for L.A’
‘You feel it too?’
‘Yep and we’re gonna make sure it does happen’
‘I said the same thing to Rae earlier today. She needs to oil down below’
I burst out laughing at her comment. ‘I know, it’s been too long right!’

‘The two of you are up to mischief’ she caught us laughing and gave us a stern face.
‘Who? Us? No way!’

During the half-time as the cheerleaders took to the floor I took the opportunity to look around. As I did so, my face appeared on the screens as the cameras passed in front of us. I smiled knowing that somewhere back in L.A my now ex is watching the game and has probably just seen my face. Continuing to look around I found no one interesting enough to make eye contact with.
‘Should we go clubbing tonight?’ I asked the girls
They all looked my way and then at each other. One by one they nodded. ‘Yeah, why not? This is supposed to be a holiday and you don’t come to Miami to not go clubbing!’ said Rachelle
‘Great, because honestly there are no hot guys here. None at all’
‘I can think of one’ smiled Rachel. Her comment made us all smile for obvious reasons.
‘Yeah me too’ grinned Kamaria.
‘Lucky you then’ I replied.

I watched the rest of the game cheering for my team. Throughout the remainder of the second half, I was overcome by an eerie feeling of someone watching me, but every time I looked around I could see no one watching; so I shrugged off the feeling and concentrated on the game. But I was looking forward to tonight even more. I really wanted to let loose and get down on the dance floor with my girls.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum