Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Underneath All the Make-Up *NEW ADD* - 31/03/10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Underneath All the Make-Up *NEW ADD* - 31/03/10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Underneath All the Make-Up *NEW ADD* - 31/03/10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Underneath All the Make-Up *NEW ADD* - 31/03/10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Underneath All the Make-Up *NEW ADD* - 31/03/10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Underneath All the Make-Up *NEW ADD* - 31/03/10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Underneath All the Make-Up *NEW ADD* - 31/03/10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Underneath All the Make-Up *NEW ADD* - 31/03/10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Underneath All the Make-Up *NEW ADD* - 31/03/10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Underneath All the Make-Up *NEW ADD* - 31/03/10

+5
golden07
pureSEDUCTION
BarbiieBiitch
kaylee
SexyT
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

TheBee

TheBee

all smiles on my end i love it!!!

golden07

golden07
Admin

Aww man...I'm ready to party...lol
I hate the betrayal, but gotta move
on...Can't wait for next add...

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

OOO! I never read this story but i'm loving the add-ons! Very Happy

SexyT

SexyT

...Continued

Underneath All the Make-Up *NEW ADD* - 31/03/10 - Page 2 Natash10

Back at the hotel we had just had dinner and were now getting ready for the club. I took out my camera and took pictures of all the girls. In the corner of my eye I saw Janae fidgeting with her mobile phone. I prayed to God she wasn’t texting that ex of hers. Making signs to the others we all rolled our eyes. She would get a good talking too later on.

‘This limo is too good’ Rachelle was lying down on a seat eating strawberries while the rest of us sipped on some champagne.
‘Yeah well, I can’t ride around in cheap limos Rae’
‘I know Ms Tasha, I know. Damn I better be up early tomorrow for work’
‘No alcohol for you then’ laughed Janae
‘Girl please. You know I work better light headed!’ she burst out laughing pouring some champagne, ‘a toast to us girls. We sexy, we classy and we stick together always’
‘Yeah, mess with one of us, you messing with all of us’ added Rachel
‘Damn right’ I replied
The limo stopped and the driver got out to open the door for us. ‘Thank you Joe. I will call you if we need you to pick us up. Get some rest now’ I smiled at my driver and handed him a handsome tip.
‘Thank you Ms Tasha’ he smiled sweetly.
‘I like your driver, he seems sweet’
‘He is. I take good care of him. He has a very sick wife and she can’t work. So he has to support his family on the money I pay him. He has 4 kids, so obviously he needs the help financially. But he won’t accept a loan from me so I tip him to ensure he has money’
‘Cool. That’s nice of you’
‘I know. Now let’s go in and party sexy mamas’

We walked to the club and headed straight inside thanks to Rachel’s connections at the door. ‘VIP ladies?’ I asked. Without a word we all headed up the stairs and looked for comfortable sits in the VIP.
‘Shit, this place is packed!’ moaned Janae.
‘Let’s go to the bar and then maybe we’ll find proper sits’ I suggested.

Upon arriving at the bar, we ordered our drinks and looked around. The fellas in the club looked fine tonight and I hoped Janae was satisfied. As for me I just wanted one guy to dance all night with and who knows what else we could do. I giggled at my thoughts just as someone touched my arm. Turning to my left I saw a good looking boy. There was no way this guy was over 25. ‘Hi’ I smiled.
He licked his lips seductively and grinned at me. ‘Hi yourself. What’s a pretty lady like you doing alone? Don’t your man know he gon loose you out here?’
I laughed at his tactic to know whether I got a man or not. ‘I don’t know, when I get one I’ll ask him’
He laughed at my response and then ordered a drink for the both of us. ‘My name is Sammie by the way and I know your Natasha of Tasha Fashions’
‘Wow, am I that popular?’
He shrugged and looked away sipping on his drink. I was moving to the beat of the music as I watched Rachelle dancing with some guy and Janae was talking to another dude. Kamaria and Rachel were nowhere to be found.
‘Want to dance?’
I looked at Sammie and grinned. ‘I hope you can handle all this on the floor’
He grinned and took my hand leading me to the dance floor. Rachelle winked at me and I waved at her. The night was off to a good start.

Underneath All the Make-Up *NEW ADD* - 31/03/10 - Page 2 Kamari12

On my way to the bathroom I had felt someone pull my arm gently. When I looked I saw Laython standing in a black hoodie and jeans. ‘Wow, didn’t even see you under there’ I said
‘I know, I don’t really want to be seen’
‘So why pull my arm?’
‘Well, I wanted to be seen by you’
I laughed at his response. ‘So are you following me?’
‘Would that be a problem for you?’ he smirked
‘Give me a minute and then I’ll answer that’
‘Cool. I’ll be waiting here’
I nodded as I walked away towards the bathroom. ‘Sorry I took so long. I bumped into Laython’
Rachel was waiting for me by the door and her she was tapping her feet. ‘Ok’
‘You know if he is here, than a certain baller may be here too right?’
‘Maybe. What do I do if he is?’
‘Are you seriously asking me that question?’
She lowered her head and I immediately felt bad. I could see her eyes watering. ‘Sorry, I didn’t mean it like that. What I meant was you are one of the sexist girls I know and guys drool over you. Why panic about what you’d do if you bump into this one? Just be yourself Rache. Be real’ I reached out and gave her a hug. ‘Thanks Kay’

After a few minutes we were out and she walked with me towards Laython who not surprisingly wasn’t alone now. ‘He must have gotten a call’ I joked at Rachel. She slowed down a bit so I took her hand and gave her a boost. ‘You need to get that confidence back girl. And tonight we start’ she nodded as she looked at him and smiled. ‘Good girl’ I said giggling.

‘Hey, should have known that your twin would be here with you’
‘He was getting drinks’
‘Ok so anyway this is Rachel. Rachel meet Laython’ they shook hands before Laython introduced me to Trevor.
‘You girls want to join us at our table?’ asked Trevor
‘Sure. There aren’t any free tables tonight’ I replied.
‘Follow me than’
I pushed Rachel in front of me and bent down pretending to fix my shoes. Laython sensed my motives and hung back next to me. ‘You tryna hook them up?’ he asked
‘Well, I want my girl to be happy, even for a while. She needs it badly, trust me’
‘You got love for all your girls like that?’
‘Sure. We watch out for one another. Always got each other’s back. We’d drop anything and anyone if one of us was in trouble’
‘Wow, a tight crew huh’
‘Been like that for as long as I can remember’
‘So you think they’ll hook up tonight?’
‘If you’re boy plays his cards right, why not?’
‘Well in that case, why don’t we give them some alone time?’ we were nearing the dimly lit booth were Rachel and Trevor were already seated waiting for us. ‘Sure why not’
‘I’m gonna take this locked up lady to the floor. Apparently she can dance circles around me. I need to see it to believe it’
I looked at him and winked. He was good. ‘Well, what you waiting for? Not hoping your boy will ask you to stay are you?’
‘Please girl. We gon see who gon be dancing around who tonight’
I laughed as I followed him to the floor where I saw Rachelle and Natasha grinding with two guys I had never seen before. I waved at them.

‘So you got moves huh’ said Laython smirking. He pulled me closer and we started grinding against each other. The beat took over my body and I let all inhibitions go as I danced like I it was my last time. ‘Can you handle it?’ I asked smirking.
‘I can do more than just handle it’ he replied slyly licking his lips as his hands held my hips.
‘Good, then let’s take over this dance floor!’

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

RACHEL!!!!!!!!
This add was a m a z i n g
I wanna kno who watchin ha cuz i know its somebody?

and I havent be on here since the baby wax born until yesterday soooo what im tryna say is CONGRATULATIONS pig

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

CNT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ADD!!!!
IM READY FOR THAT MUSIC VIDEO I WANT TO KNOW WHATS GONE HAPPEN
AND ALSO WIT RACHE N TREVOR

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

I love the friendship these gurl have...and Ms.Tasha need to show him sommething on tht dance Flo ..anyway add more I'm ready

SexyT

SexyT

...continued

Underneath All the Make-Up *NEW ADD* - 31/03/10 - Page 2 Janae10

I was talking to this guy who actually seemed very familiar but I couldn’t place him. As he talked to me in the corner of my eye I saw someone else who seemed all too familiar. ‘Shit’
‘Excuse me?’ I didn’t realise I had said that out loud. ‘Sorry, I just saw someone who I don’t wanna see and I know he is trying to come and bug me’
‘Your man?’
‘My ex’
‘Oh. Well you talking to me so he’s gonna stay away’
‘Trust me, he will try to make my life hell’
‘We’ll see. Let’s go dance’
‘Urm, I don’t think I should’
He took my hand and was trying to lead me to the floor but I was holding back. ‘Seriously. You don’t know him’
‘What could he do in the club?’
‘No. Please’
‘I’m begging. Dance with me’
Just as I was about to give in, there he was grabbing my arm. ‘The girl said no’

Suddenly they were facing each other and I was trying to push them apart. ‘Stop it ok’ They ignored my pleas and started cussing each other out. Soon they each had people on their sides. ‘Joe stop it’
‘I’ll stop when you come back to L.A with me’
‘No! Not after what you did!’
‘So you trying to fuck around with homeboy here now? Cheating on me?’
‘Cheating? You’re insane! You was fucking my best friend. It’s over between us!’
‘Let’s take this outside’
I looked around and couldn’t see my girls. ‘Fine. Give me a minute’ I looked back at the guy I was talking to. ‘I’m sorry, but do me a favour. Look for any of these girls and tell them I’m outside talking to Joe and to get there asap’ I handed him my camera with the pictures of the girls. ‘Please?’
He took it with a sigh. ‘Ok, I’ll do it. You gon be ok?’
‘As soon as they show up yes’
‘Call me’ he smiled and handed me a paper with his number on it. ‘I will’

I turned around and looked at Joe who was waiting for me. Sighing I followed him outside. Just as I reached the door a hand grabbed my bag. I looked at the person but couldn’t recognise him. ‘Hey!’
He threw my bag back at me before Joe saw anything. ‘Use what it’s in that if you need it’
I took my bag. It felt heavier and I opened it. Once I saw what was inside I closed it immediately.

‘So here I am. Talk’
‘Why are you here?’
‘Trying to forget about you’
‘As if you can’
‘I will. Don’t worry about it’
‘Come on, quit playing. Let’s go home’
‘No. I’ve had it with you and your cheating. It’s over for good and I’m done with you’
‘You don’t mean that’ he was starting to get angry. I knew I was pushing his buttons.
‘I do. You’re an ass and a lying jerk’ I spat back at him. He approached me and I saw anger burning in his eyes. His hands went up and connected with my face. I staggered back and fell on my butt.
‘You jerk! Now you resort to hitting me’
‘You made me do it’
‘WHAT?’ I reached for my purse deciding on what to do. ‘You asshole’
He reached me in a stride and pulled me only to hit me again. This time I tasted blood on my lips and my head hurt. I still had my purse on my hands and I could see his fists coming at me again. Quickly I reached in and grabbed the gun with trembling hands and aimed it at him as best as I could. In a matter of seconds it was over. Joe lay on the floor and I stood with a smoking gun over his body.

‘JANAE!’

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

0MG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

ahhhhhhhhhhh

Im glad she ok..hope he is D E A D ! ! !
add soooon n who handed her the gun???????????

golden07

golden07
Admin

Shocked DID I DO THAT?

Wow I love it. Who was the dude
who gave me the gun? Dang, that
was the bomb add asap

SexyT

SexyT

...continued

Underneath All the Make-Up *NEW ADD* - 31/03/10 - Page 2 Rachel10

Some guy had come up to me while I was dancing and told me about Janae going outside with Joe. He handed me her camera and said that she told him to find any one of us and make sure we get there asap. I found the others and we were outside in less than a minute. Kamaria was joined by Laython and Trevor followed Rachel outside. Natasha was nowhere to be seen and I texted her letting her know what was going on.

Just as we opened the door we heard a loud noise. ‘Oh my God. Was that a gunshot?’
Laython and Trevor raced ahead and we were hot on their heels. When we reached outside Janae held a gun. Her face was covered in blood and bruises.
Kamaria rushed to her side.
‘Don’t touch the gun Kay. Call the police’ said Janae trembling like a leaf.
Rachel pulled out her phone and called the police. She was also shaking and she was leaning against the wall. I stood next to her and held her hand. ‘You ok Rache?’
‘Yeah, just a bit shaky. You know me and blood!’
‘Ok, well just stay here. I’ll get you some water’
‘No, it’s ok. Go to Janae. She needs us more than I need water’
I nodded and rushed over to Janae’s side. ‘The cops are coming. It’ll be ok’
‘Did he do this to you?’ asked Kamaria
She could only manage a nod as tears fell down her cheeks. We rubbed her back trying to console her. ‘It’ll be ok’
‘Yeah, you know I’m a lawyer first. Supermodel second’ Rachel had come closer and she smiled trying to get Janae to relax. Janae smiled a little just as the cops pulled up. They rushed out and started touching Joe’s body.

‘He’s dead’ one of them looked up at us and saw Janae with the gun. He saw the blood and bruises on her face and he sighed.
‘What happened miss?’ he asked but he already knew the answer.
‘We were talking and then...he started to hit me and I reached for the gun and fired. I’ve never fired one before. Did I really kill him?’
The officer nodded in response just as another man approached us. ‘Good evening ladies. I’m detective O’brien. Can I get an explanation of what went down here please?’
Janae told him everything from the argument in the club till they got outside.
‘Who gave you the gun?’
‘I don’t know. Someone grabbed my bag and handed it back to me just as quickly as he grabbed it and then said to use it if I need it’
‘Ok, we’ll run it and see who it’s registered to’

‘I’ll save you the trouble. It’s mine’
We all turned around and saw Lisa. ‘excuse me?’
‘It’s my gun detective. I had one of my friends put it in the bag’
‘Why would you do that?’
She looked at Janae with sad eyes and sighed. ‘Ok, he was dating my best friend. Got engaged and all. Then he and I messed around. Janae caught us and packed up and left L.A to come here. Joe came to my place asking if I knew where she was. I said no even though I knew she was here. Then by some sick coincidence he saw her on T.V at the Heats and Lakers game. He got pissed and started cussing me out. Slapped me around a bit and then he left. I knew he was coming to hurt her and since she wasn’t picking up my calls, I had to think of another way to help her’
‘ok, I’ll need you both to come down and write a statement’
‘Are you charging them for anything? Do they need a lawyer?’ asked Rachel. We all looked at the detective and he smiled.
‘Well, it looks like a clear case of self-defence right now. They only need to write a statement so we investigate properly. I don’t see why they would need a lawyer unless they are lying’
‘No lies. I was honest’
‘So was I’
‘Good. Just come down to the station for your statements’

‘You girls go to the hotel. I’ll meet you there later’
‘No, we’re coming with you’ I replied
‘Go please. I’ll be ok. Lisa and I need to talk anyway. I think it’s been long enough’
We looked at her and she nodded. ‘Ok. We’ll wait up’
They left with the detective and we waited until they drove off before going out to the carpark. I tried calling Natasha again, but her cell was turned off. She must be with the guy she was dancing with. Girl is quick I thought smiling.
‘How do we get to the hotel now? Natasha is busy’
‘Need a ride?’ asked Trevor
‘Yeah, that’d be great’ replied Rachel
‘Come on then. I got a car over there’

We all followed him to his car and got in silently. On all our minds was on Janae and Lisa. Hopefully they were both ok.

Underneath All the Make-Up *NEW ADD* - 31/03/10 - Page 2 Rachel11

During the ride to the hotel I prayed that everything would be ok for my girls. If they needed me I’d have my lawyer suit on in a minute. ‘You ok?’ Trevor’s hand touched mine softly. I smiled as I nodded and he smiled back. Silence filled the air as we drove to our hotel.

‘Here you are ladies’
We got out of the car and Rachelle quickly walked away leaving the four of us alone. I had to smile knowing what she was up too. I leaned against the car as Kamaria walked away with Laython. My heels were killing me tonight after all the running around and I removed them.
‘A supermodel who doesn’t stay in her heels?’
‘Haha...funny’
He bent down and undid the straps on my Louboutins and gently removed them from my feet. ‘There you go’
‘Thank you’ my body felt warm as I his hands hand touched my feet. I looked away from the hotel towards the beach. Without thinking I started walking. I heard him following me after a while and soon he was next to me.
‘What a stupid idea’ I said laughing
‘What do you mean?’
‘I’m not dressed correctly. It’s really cold out here at night’
He laughed with me and pulled off his jacket to wrap around my shoulders. He kept his arms there and I felt the warmth of his body against mine.

‘What a night huh?’ he said looking at me
‘Yep. Started out great, but not a happy ending’
‘It hasn’t ended yet you know’ he replied smiling. I couldn’t help but smile up at him.
‘Yeah I guess you’re right, but I need to head back in case Janae arrives’
‘You girls stick together huh’
I laughed at his comment, ‘yeah, you know birds of a feather’
‘Yeah, I know. So let’s get you back then’
I took his hand and we walked back to the hotel. Once we reached my door I turned and faced him.
‘Thank you Trevor’
‘You’re welcome Rachel’
‘Good-night then’
‘I’ll call you later after you’ve slept’
‘Ok’
He leaned down and kissed my cheeks before waiting until I was inside before walking away. I leaned against the door and saw Rachelle, Kamaria and Natasha staring at me.
‘WHAT?’
They quickly looked away and laughed. ‘You’re glowing brighter than the moon outside. That’s what!’

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

UGHH Im SOOOOOOOOOOO glad he wont be botherin her anymore

trevor isss soo nice.
YAAAYYY ADD SOON!!!!!

golden07

golden07
Admin

I so cannot wait for the nxt add

wats gonna go down between
me and lisa. and i killed him
yes. lol...add soon luv...upz

kaylee

love the story. Cant wait for the next add!!!
hope its not that far away!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SexyT

SexyT

...Continued

Underneath All the Make-Up *NEW ADD* - 31/03/10 - Page 2 Lisa10

Sitting in the police car on the way to the hotel where Janae was staying was driving me crazy inside. I wanted to talk to Janae and apologize but I didn’t think she wanted to hear me. So I looked out the window and closed my eyes trying hard to forget about how I broke my best friends heart. The car had stopped but I hadn’t noticed until I felt Janae’s hand on mine.
‘No, I’m not staying here Nae’
‘Where you staying?’
‘With my aunt’
‘We really need to talk Lisa. I’m sure you have a lot to say to me’
‘Actually I do, but I’ll let you get some rest. We can meet up tomorrow if you like’
‘Sure let’s do brunch at Rosy’s Place’
‘Ok, 10:30 good for you?’
‘It’s great. See you then’

{The next day at 11am}

Janae and I sat facing each other at Rosy’s Place sipping on sparkling water.
‘So, what do you have to say Lisa?’
I removed my Dior shades and sighed. ‘Well, first of all I’m really sorry Nae’
‘Ok Lisa, save it for someone who cares. I’m not interested in your apology’
‘I know you hate me right now and -’
‘I don’t hate you’ she replied loudly drawing attention to us, ‘I hate what you did to me. How could you?’
‘Janae, he came on to me only a few months after you guys hooked up. I turned him down but he kept coming and wouldn’t let up.’
‘So you gave in? You couldn’t come to me? You know what...I knew this was a bad idea’
‘WAIT. Please listen to me’
She sat back down and sighed. ‘You have 5 minutes’
‘Ok, ok. You know my lyrics book? The one that has all my songs’ she nodded, ‘he took it Janae’
‘And?’
‘He wouldn’t give it back unless I did what I did. Janae I know you think it’s stupid, but that book is my life’
She sighed and looked around us. It was ages before she spoke again. ‘Look, I know about your book and how it’s important to you, but I still wish you had told me first. I would have ended it first’
‘I’m sorry’
‘I need to go. I just don’t feel good right now. I’m still hurting and need time to myself just to get over this. I don’t want to hate you, so just give me some time alone’
‘No problem. I’m leaving tonight anyway. Have a show to do in Australia. I’ll be gone for at least 2 weeks’
‘Call me when you get back then’
She got up and left with half a smile on her face. I smiled to myself happy that there was a good chance that our friendship would be back on track soon.

Underneath All the Make-Up *NEW ADD* - 31/03/10 - Page 2 Natash10

I woke up with a massive head ache and the sound of my phone ringing was not helping.
‘Whoever this is, it better be good’
‘I know it was damn good last night’
The sound of his voice made me sit up straight. I felt warm all over and a wide smile crept on my face. Rachel and Kamaria made kissing sounds to tease me while Rachelle who was dressed for her music video danced in front of me.
I got up and went to the balcony. ‘What you doing?’
‘Thinking about you Tasha’
‘Really now?’ He laughed and my heartbeat increased rapidly
‘What you doing later?’
‘Don’t know yet, have to see with my girls first’
‘Cool, call me if you have no plans’
‘Will do’
We hung up and I walked back inside only to be bombarded with every single pillow in the room.
‘Details. NOW’ giggled Kamaria
‘Well, damn girls. I feel like a freaking cougar. He is only 19’
‘Was it that good?’ asked Rachelle
‘It was amazing. These young boys know where every spot is’
‘We wouldn’t know’ laughed Rachel

‘Anyway, what plans do we have today?’
‘I have my video shoot with Mr Cooper. And I will be late if I don’t go now’
‘Good luck!’ we all yelled.
‘Thanks, have fun without me. Muah!’
‘What about you two?’ Rachel shook her head to say no and Kamaria grinned.
‘Spit it Dr Shrink’ I said moving closer.
‘Laython asked me to meet him for lunch and then he taking me somewhere for a surprise date’
‘Girl! Look at you. Glowing and shit’
‘Yeah, you better go get ready. Seeing as I’m a supermodel and Tasha has a fashion store we wanna see your outfit’
‘Great! I wanted to ask for some help with that’

We spent the next hour going over outfits until we all finally agreed on one. Kamaria looked good in her skinny jeans and a pretty yellow chiffon blouse. ‘Now be gone!’

‘So, shall we do lunch and then the shops? Or do you wanna see your new boy-toy’
‘Nah, let’s have some girl time’

One of the reasons I love Miami is the shopping and Rachel and I hit those stores like a tornado. We bought anything and everything we saw that we loved. In an hour our arms were full of bags from over 5 store. ‘Damn, we put the shop in shop till you drop’
‘Well I’m bout to put the drop in that’ grinned Rachel
We found a place to sit while I waited for my limo driver to come pick us up. ‘Girl isn’t that your boy-toy?’
‘SAMMIE, call him Sammie please!’
She laughed out loud before yelling, ‘Hey Sammie, boy-toy. Over here’
‘Oh My God! I can’t believe you did that!’
‘Believe it. Now introduce us properly’
She left me no choice as Sammie walked over looking sexy as ever. ‘Damn the brother is too fine’ I sighed. When he stood in front of us I introduced him to Rachel.
‘Nice to meet you boy-toy...oops. Sammie!’
‘That’s cool, I’ll her toy anytime, anyday’
‘Oh! Well, go play than children. I’m off to the beach’
‘You leaving me?’ I asked her pouting
‘I’m leaving you in good hands babe. Go have some fun. Besides I have to make some business calls. I’ll take this time to do it.’
‘Ok, find Janae too. Her date with Lisa must be over by now’
‘I’ll call her. Now you go have some fun’
‘Take my limo. Put my bags away too please?’
‘Sure thing sista. Bye now’

We waited until she was gone. ‘So, where should I take you?’
I linked my arm with his and grinned. ‘Wherever you want to’

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

THAT WAS PRETTY DARN AMAZING

Im glad that Lisa got her chance to explain herself.
AND Kam. with her little 19 year old lmao.
Hope Nae is ok and Sammie and Natasha have funn!!!

CANT WAIT FOR HE VIDEO SHOOT

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

I LOVE IT ....ADD MORE ASAP

SexyT

SexyT

I'm home sick today
So NO WORK...YAYYYY
LOL
And I can add one more chapter!!!

golden07

golden07
Admin

Aww your sick?? that sucks...hope you feel better

SexyT

SexyT

...Continued

Underneath All the Make-Up *NEW ADD* - 31/03/10 - Page 2 Janae11

I was walking along the beach with my sandals in my hands and the wind blowing through my hair. My brain was still processing everything Lisa had told me. It was hard to believe that Joe had been cheating on me for so long. Tears filled my eyes and I wiped them away. I knew the girls would be trying to call me, but I switched off my cell phone. I need to be alone with nature. Ever since I was a child nature was my best friend. I found a rock and sat down. Images from my past slowly crept up.

My parents arguing like crazy after my big sister died in car crash. Ever since her death, things had never been the same. My dad started drinking and hitting my mum. He never touched me though. Mum threw herself in front of me every time he made a move for me. I kept telling her to stop and that I could take it, but she would always smile. ‘What kind of mother allows her beautiful daughter to get beat up. I’ve already lost one, and I refuse to lose another’ I would tell her that I don’t want to lose her either. For hours we used to cry together when her face was all bloodied up. My brother came home from college and found her one day. She was on the floor holding a picture of me, my sister and my brother. There was blood everywhere and my father lay a few metres away from her with a gun in his hand. My beautiful mother gave her life to keep me safe.

I wiped away the tears and preferred to remember the good times instead. My mum was the force behind me when I wanted to pursue my career as a make-up artist. She bought me so much make-up and always let me practice on her. ‘I miss you mummy. I wish you were still here. How do I go on? What do I do? I need you so much right now’ I hugged myself and stopped the flow of tears. Instead I sat silently for over an hour, just looking out at sea until I felt at peace.

Slowly I got up from my rock and walked away from the beach towards the hotel. Hopefully the girls won’t be mad at me for turning off my cell phone. I have so much to be grateful for in my life and my girls have always been there for me. Even Lisa, after what she did, she was there for me too.

Underneath All the Make-Up *NEW ADD* - 31/03/10 - Page 2 Rachel12

I walked up to the set and saw girls already dressed up. Damn I was late.
‘Rachelle?’
‘Yep, that’s me’ I turned to a girl with boobs the size of watermelons all up in my face
‘I’m Sharon and you’re late. Follow me’
‘Damn’ I muttered under my breath. I followed her to a trailer. Once inside she showed me the outfits I would be wearing. ‘In this video you won’t just be dancing. You’ll be his love interest. Get dressed for first scene and then I’ll run you through it’
‘What about choreography?’
‘Oh, that’s tomorrow. Once we are done with today’s scene you and the other dancers will be taught the routine. Don’t worry about it’
‘Ok’ So she seems nice. But I knew that in this business you must always keep your options wide open and never turn your back on someone, because they could stick a knife into it.

After I got dressed in a super tight dress I went for make-up and strapped on some really high heels. Sharon explained everything to me so that by the time the director was ready, so was I. Marcus Cooper finally showed up. He came out of a trailer with some girl on his arm. ‘That’s his latest addition’ smirked Sharon, ‘he’ll be on the next one soon. Watch out in that outfit’
‘I’m a professional. I don’t mix business with pleasure.’
‘Well be careful. They don’t call him Pleasure P for nothing’
‘Thanks for the warning’

‘Ok people let’s get in position’ yelled the director. I walked over to the table where I was supposed to be sitting and Marcus sat down on the table and looked into my eyes. My insides turned to jelly. Shit, Sharon wasn’t kidding.
‘Hey sexy’
‘It’s Rachelle’ I replied.
‘Oh, my bad. Rachelle’ He took my right hand kissed it. I almost moaned out loud.
‘Nice to meet you too’
‘Ok let’s start to roll’

A song I had never heard of started to play and I got into action immediately. I had to play the seductive lover while Marcus tried to pretend he wasn’t into me, when really he was. We shot a few scenes similar to this one before we moved to the beach and I had to get wet in a skimpy bikini. I was his best friend’s girl and he knew I was getting played, but he wouldn’t tell me. Instead he tried to woo me in his arms.

Eventually we were done and I went to learn the moves for tomorrow. The steps were really easy and I didn't take long to learn them. In an hour I was free to go while a few others stayed behind. I stood outside to call a cab when a silver Aston martin pulled up and the windows rolled down. ‘Let me take you to your hotel ma’ It was Marcus and he had a sexy-ass grin on his cute face. I got in his car and we drove off.

‘You do this to all the girls in your videos?’ I asked
‘Only the really beautiful ones’
‘Sure’
He looked and me and I stared straight ahead. I wasn’t about to let him run his silly ass game on me. We drove the rest of the way silently apart from music he was listening to. When we reached my hotel I thanked him and got out.
‘Hold up...what’s your name?’
‘Rachelle’
He smiled and climbed back into his car. ‘See you tomorrow Rae’
'Only my friends call me Rae' I smiled politely and walked towards the hotel. In front of me I saw Janae and I ran to catch up with her. ‘Hey wait up’

Last edited by SexyAriza!! on Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:20 am; edited 4 times in total

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

I LOVEDDDD IT!

Wow Janae went throught ALOT.
Do we know about it?

Cnt wait for next add
look at me playin hard to get and stuff lmao.

golden07

golden07
Admin

Lol...I agree with Rae

Hot add...love it. I cannot
wait til more. Rae know she
want Pleasures game...lol...Add
AsAp

SexyT

SexyT

golden07 wrote:Aww your sick?? that sucks...hope you feel better

Its not that bad...just a bit of an upset stomach...
Caught a bug from someone, somewhere, somehow!
But I get to stay home 4 a day!! Yayyy

golden07

golden07
Admin

Well, at least its minor...I wish I could take off Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum