Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10)

+5
heatRAE!
golden07
pureSEDUCTION
BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]
SexyT
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 10]

SexyT

SexyT

{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) Banner12

Last edited by SexyAriza!! on Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:14 am; edited 21 times in total

SexyT

SexyT

Here are the Main Characters!!

{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) Finalj10

{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) Finalk10

{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) Finall10

{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) Finalr12

{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) Finalr11

Last edited by SexyAriza!! on Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total

SexyT

SexyT

Here are the Support Characters!!

{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) Bpicla10 {*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) Bpicma10

{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) Bpicpo10 {*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) Bpicsa10

{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) Bpictr10 {*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) Bpictr11

And our Special Guest is...

{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) Pictas10

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

i can`t wait ! ahhhhhh ;
hurry and start adding !

UPPZ !!

SexyT

SexyT

I will!!
As soon as I'm done with Broken Promises!!!
I need to finish that!!
Lol
And you need to add to Poetry!!!

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

i will ( lol ) !
tha boyfriend along with
school has had
me tied up lately .

sorry ladies , but i
ain`t forgot about
y`all =)

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Sooooooooo excited.

Plus thee hubby Tremaine looks goooooood!

golden07

golden07
Admin

Can't wait...Loving the characters

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

UPPSZZZ

I CNT HELP BUT WAITTT

TILL YOU ADD I WILL BE RIGHT HERE BUMPING IT UP lol

CNT WAIT TILL U START

pig

golden07

golden07
Admin

SO CANNOT WAIT FOR ADD

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 1

{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) Picrac10

I climbed out of the car and looked at the huge building in front of me. I took in all its architectural designs and its defects as well.
‘Follow me this way madam’
I snapped out of my trance and followed my driver into the building and I found it was buzzing with activity. People were rushing to and fro and no one really noticed me in my black high waist skirt and white silk blouse. The sounds of my Christian Laboutin’s seemed to match everyone else’s. A few looked my way but my big shades hid my identity.
‘James please ask the clerk where we should be heading’
He nodded and I sat down on the leather couch watching everyone walk past. He came back with a girl who seemed very nervous. I smiled remembering my very first days.
‘This is Natasha and she will be bringing you to the office upstairs’
I nodded as he walked off after I told him what time to pick me up. ‘Hi Natasha I’m ...’
‘The most beautiful black supermodel I know!’
I laughed at her eagerness and shook her waiting hand. ‘Thank you...shall we go?’
‘Yes follow me. Ms Daniels is waiting for you upstairs. Everything you asked for has been provided’
‘Good...I cannot be in a studio without some white roses’

We boarded the lift and I heard someone ask us to hold the lift and Natasha did so. Two tall beautiful black girls walked in and we smiled at each other. I knew one of them to be Lisa. She won American Idol a few years back and has rocketed to fame. We sat next to each other at the BET Awards last year where she swept away most of the awards. The other girl I had noticed before but I wasn’t sure. She seemed to be a dancer I had seen in a music video.
‘Where are you headed ladies?’
‘Oh to see Ms Daniels. I think floor 8?’
‘Oh yes...we’re headed the same way’

Upon arriving I was greeted by my best friend Kamaria Jadestone. I always made sure she was present when I had a photo shoot to do. She was my rock and has helped me both professionally and in mentally after the loss of my child 2 years ago. I flashed back remembering how devasted I was and there she was on the day I attempted suicide. She stood behind me on the top of the building and talked to me. I cried so much yelled so much at all the people who had hurt me. And she had listened patiently encouraging me to live my life. If not for me then for my baby. I had stepped down to find her standing right behind me and I held on to her and I wept. Every since that day she has been the only person I call my friend.
‘hey sexy model’
‘Hi Kay! I’m so glad you could make it’
‘Yes, I cancelled a few appointments because I know you need me during these times’

‘Ms Rachel? Please come this way’ Natasha beckoned me to follow her to where I would be changing into my outfit and Ms Daniels was sitted waiting to do my hair and make-up.
‘Hi Rachel’
‘Oh Janae...I’m so glad it’s you doing my make-up. I don’t feel comfortable with anyone else’
‘You know I can’t turn you down...but I must hurry as right next door I have Lisa and her dancers to do. She has a music video to do’
‘Oh...well let’s get to it then...I know this was last minute...so a big thank you again’

I changed into the House of Dereon dress I was modelling for Beyonce’s new line. When she had called me and asked me to the face of House of Dereon I was so excited. She wanted to take a break and said I was the best one for the job. Sitting in the chair Janae and I chit chatted about what was going on in our lives. She mentioned she had met someone new after her old man cheated on her.
‘I must get you to meet him. Tyrese is too good’
‘Oh Tyrese? My friend also has a Tyrese in her life!’
‘Yes I do and he is oh so wonderful’
‘Well it must something with the Tyrese of this world!’

We were done in 15 minutes and I was strutting my stuff to the delight of the photographer. ‘Beautiful...now turn around’ I did as he told me and in an hour we were done. We looked over the pictures and decided on the best ones to send to Beyonce for her approval. Kamaria had decided that she would like some pictures taken for Tyrese so we waited for another hour as Natasha said Janae was busy.
‘Let’s go sit in the room over there. I have such good news for you’ the three of us headed to a closed air conditioned room and found Lisa and the other girl inside. Janae was also there. They were drinking glasses of wine.
‘Oh sorry to disturb...we didn’t know anyone was here’
‘Oh nonsense. We are hiding out for a while. Too much outside. Sit with us and take a glass of red wine’
‘Thank you...’

We sat down and talked for what seemed like a hours. In fact it was because when all got up after finishing 3 bottles of wine we couldn’t open the door. It was locked.
‘Oh goodness no!’
‘Natasha please do something. Tyrese will kill me if I’m late again tonight’
She took out her phone and dialled security. She talked on the phone for at least ten minutes. ‘Someone will be here in an hour tops’
‘AN HOUR?’
‘Yep because the person with the keys has already left like hours ago’
‘Damn...what time is it?’
‘Almost 7pm...oh my God...we been in here for at least 3 hours’
We all sat down and stared at each other. Now what do we do?

golden07

golden07
Admin

oh my goodness...whats going down.
im so loving it already. add more
asap

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

ooo snap vwat finna go down

lol

pig

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

lets do it !

what gonna happen ?

UPPZ !!

SexyT

SexyT

Sometimes life throws curve balls your way and you try to duck out of the way. But in reality you know that you can’t. You need to curve all the way and catch that curve ball before it hits you and makes you spin out of control. If that happens you blame everyone and everything but yourself. During such times it’s good to have strong pillars in your life. These pillars are usually in the form on friends. They support you through the pain, through all the rage. If you don’t have these pillars you must look for them and get them on your side before you collapse. Underneath all the Make-Up there lies a different person; A person who is consumed by rage and most of all a person trying to hide all the pain. If you cross that person you will never make it out alive; Even worse if that person is supported by the pillars in thier life. At that point know that nothing you ever do will knock them down because united as one they can be the most dangerous force created by God himself.
Never try to discover what lies Underneath all the Make-Up...you may be very surprised.

Last edited by SexyAriza!! on Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:59 am; edited 2 times in total

SexyT

SexyT

Lol
scratch
That shoulda been my intro but in my excitement to post my 1st chapter i forgot!!
Lol...Anyway it falls into place good!!
Will be adding soon

SexyT

SexyT

Now I definetly have to add!!
LOL

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 2

{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) Picjan10

We were all staring at each other in shock. The wine must have gotten to our heads because we had been in here for 3 hours and everyone was gone.
‘Well...what now girls?’
We began giggling as the situation came to light. ‘This is damn funny’ Rachelle the girl who danced said.
I took out a picture from my purse and sighed. ‘I am dead tonight...I was supposed to meet Tyrese later...I will be late’
‘Oh my God, let me see your boo!’
Rachel extended her hands and I handed her the picture. She gasped at loud and stared at both me and Kamaria. I couldn’t help thinking something was wrong.
‘This is your new man?’
‘Yes’
‘Oh my God...urm’
‘What’s going on?’
‘Janae, I hate to say this but this Kamaria’s man’
‘WHAT?’
We both stood up and stared at her. Kamaria grabbed the picture from my hands and stared at it. ‘Oh my God...You Bitch’
She launched at me and I fought back. The other girls screamed and grabbed out trying to pry us apart. We glared at each other with strands of one another’s hair in our hands. I had torn her blouse and her bra was exposed. I saw her chest rise and fall rapidly. My t-shirt was also torn and my lip was bloodied a bit.
‘Girls...enough...look at yourselves...fighting over a man! Please! This isn’t either of you girls faults...It’s Tyrese’ Rachelle was mad at us for lowering ourselves to a hoes’ level.
‘Yes...Rachelle is right. Tyrese is playing you both...it’s his fault...you didn’t know so he is the one playing you two’ Natasha also felt the same way. Rachel and Lisa nodded in agreement though they stood a safe distance away.
We were still glaring at each other but I realised the others were right. Tyrese played us and making us act like fools.
‘The son of a bitch’ I sighed as I realized I was fucking another woman’s man.
‘Yes...I agree...’
‘I’m sorry Kamaria...I didn’t know about you’
‘And I didn’t know about you’
‘I can’t believe he did this we been together for 6 months?’
‘You serious? We’re engaged...it’s been 2 years. In fact that’s why I brought Rachel and Natasha in here. To tell them that he proposed last week. And look at the ring’ She showed us a band with a huge diamond stone on it.
‘Wow...I can’t believe this Kay...we need to teach him a lesson’
The other girls came to life as we said this. There was another bottle of wine and we opened it pouring it into our glasses.

Lisa stood up and raised her glass ‘Now I may be crazy, I may be drunk but hey. I think there is a reason we are all here stuck in this room. We all been through some tough shit. Rachel lost a baby, Kay and Janae just realized they been played. Rachelle was stuck in the strip clubs and almost lost her life...as for me...well you know it’s hard to talk about rape. Natasha is still young and is trying to make it through life. We all need each other. I’m not the shrink but I think we can help one another out. Where one is weak there is someone who can make her strong. So I wanna make a toast’
We all raised our glasses ‘to 6 beautiful and talents black women. The world is not ready for such a strong force’

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 3

{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) Pickay10

Lisa was right. Things happen for a reason right? Well this must be one of the things. It’s true we have all been through a lot. The past 3 hours we drank while we talked our past. We all learnt about each other and we can’t just walk out and pretend we never met.
‘Yes...let’s do this...let’s make a pact...’
‘Ok...we can all be friends can’t we?’
‘Off course Natasha...and we are going to be the type of friends who help each other and have each other’s backs’
We formed a circle and held hands.
‘Ok...here we are 6 different people who are stuck in a room. We have learnt about each other’s past and we want to shape each other’s future. Together no one will do us wrong. We will be friends till the end. The bonds we are about to form will be as strong as lead and last till the end of time’
‘I can drink to that’ replied Lisa.
We raised our glasses once more and drank to the new bond we have formed.
‘As new friends we have something to do’
‘And what’s that Lisa?’ asked Rachel
‘Our very first task in helping each other out is Tyrese and once we done with that...you 2 need a new man each’
‘Oh yes...we are going to teach that bastard a lesson he will never forget’ Janae was eager to deal with him and so was I.
‘Well...what can we do? Natasha was scratching her head trying to think of something.
‘I GOT IT’ we all glanced at Rachelle who was jumping up and down.
‘Tell us’
We discussed the plan she came up and found it was bulletproof.
‘Oh my...this is gonna be such fun’ Rachel was very excited.

We heard banging on the door and a shuffling of keys. The door opened and the security man laughed as we rushed outside breathing the fresh air. It felt good to be outside.
‘Let’s all celebrate today’
‘Yeah the forming of friendship deserves Champaign and wine and it is perfect to put Rachelle’s plan in action’

We agreed to meet at a club at 9pm and then we went our separate ways. As we went to our homes I couldn’t help but smile at the heavens. 6 strangers were united today and none of us really knew why but we knew that this friendship we formed would last a lifetime. Being someone who found it hard to make friends I was happy and I was happy for Rachel too because she needed this. After years of loneliness she could feel smile. Together we can help each other overcome anything. All of us...no more sad times alone.
Tears filled my eyes as I drove home to face Tyrese. I couldn’t believe that for the past 6 months he had been playing me. We had been making plans for a wedding at the same time he was with Kay. I began to think there might be others. But with the plan we just made...he wouldn’t do it again. Not to me anyway.
‘Thank you God for my new friends’

As soon as I got home I hopped filled the tub and hopped in for an hour to relax my stressed out muscles. Tonight was going to be a good night and I wanted to look and feel my best. I had already laid out my white ruffled blouse and some super tight mini skirt. My Gucci heels would compliment my look.
I got dressed after an hour and waited for Lisa to come pick me up. What fun we were going to get up to tonight!

SexyT

SexyT

I know the adds were a bit short...
But it has to be
Cuz of the unfolding drama that's about to overtake everyone...
We gotta set the scenes first!!
So the next few adds may be short!
Sorry!!! Razz
And another thing
Those who have read my other stories already know
I like to refer to verses of different songs in my stories
So you get a feel of what the character is feeling!

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

ooo shizzznitt

I came up the plan i know its some crazy ish lol

add soon.....

its time to PARRTTYYY

pig

golden07

golden07
Admin

Im so excited...I really
am feeling it. I didn't know you