Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10)

+5
heatRAE!
golden07
pureSEDUCTION
BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]
SexyT
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 10]

SexyT

SexyT

I got a new laptop...so I can add more often now!!

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 37

{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) - Page 9 Piclis12

Trey had a sexy ass smirk on his face as he showed me the lyrics to the song.
‘Well it looks good. Why don’t you sing it for me and I can see how it goes?’
He held the paper and read the words nodding his head to get his beat.

“Everyday I’m rushing to my room
Making sure that I got the door locked
Got all my windows closed
I know you waiting on me
Baby I been waiting for this all day
Waiting to hear your voice
And see those sexy brown eyes
Pulling me in
Driving me crazy
Baby Your...”

‘Sounds good, can we fix it up a notch though?’
‘Yeah, have a go at the chorus’

“My cyber girl
Everynight you on my screen
Doing things to turn me on
Got my head spinning as you dance in your room
Baby all I want is to get next to you
But for now be my cyber girl”

‘Dang, your voice is too beautiful. And I like the way you laid that down’
I blushed as he complimented me on my singing. For the next 2 hours we worked on the song until we were both satisfied.
‘I’m liking this Lisa. When we can get to a studio?’
‘I got one in the basement!’
‘Whoa! Word? Let’s go then!’
He seemed so excited and he ran down to the basement as I tried to keep up with him. When we got down he started working on the beat and I sat down and stared at him working. After another hour he was done.
‘Good, so get in and sing your verse for me will you’
I walked to the micro and started singing my verse giving it my all. When I was done he walked in and clapped his hands. ‘Amazing’
‘Thanks, glad you like it’
‘We need to do some more work together. How about a duet album?’
‘Are you serious?’
‘As a heart attack baby’
I blushed at the way he called me. ‘Well, I think we can do it’
‘Great, we can hit the studio next week then’
Before I could say anything I felt him approach me and I froze. His hands wrapped around my waist and he pulled my body near. ‘Let me show you what they never showed you’
I found myself unable to resist him as our lips met and our tongues intertwined. This was my first real kiss. ‘I can make you sing higher than you ever have’
His hands made their way down to my panties. Soft moans began to escape my lips as he smiled and licked my ears. I felt my panties getting wet as Trey lowered me down and his head went straight to my goodies. In a matter of seconds I was naked from the west down and singing sweet songs as I felt his tongue flick my clit and his fingers entered my vagina. I tensed up a bit and he made me relax. ‘I got you baby and I won’t hurt you’
My body relaxed as he kept playing with my clit. I knew I wasn’t ready for full penetration and he knew it too. ‘I only wanna make you feel good baby’. My legs began to tremble and i held on. ‘Trey, Ahhhh’
‘Let it go, never keep it in’
I released my juices and he lapped it all up. ‘How did that feel?’
I was breathing heavily and my chest moved up and down rapidly. ‘Wow, it felt good’
He held me in his arms and I relaxed. ‘I’m going to use these sounds on our song’
He held a smirk on his face as I gasped but smiled nonetheless. ‘You’re insane Trey’

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Ahhhhh.
Wo[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dang, and I was right about what type of song we were singing! This add made me smile superrr hard.

golden07

golden07
Admin

Lol...Lisa got a taste of
good pleasure...ooo wee...

Trey hit that spot. Lol

Can't wait for next add.

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 38

{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) - Page 9 Picjan11

I was walking to the movie set when I felt someone pull me by the waist. When I looked back I saw Pooch grinning.
‘Hey baby girl’ before I could answer he kissed me and I ended up kissing him right back. Then I remembered the girls yesterday afternoon. I pulled away and smiled.
‘Let’s get to work Pooch. People are waiting’
‘But...’
‘No. Let’s go ok. We’ll get to talk later on’
He pouted a bit before walking away and I sighed as I straightened my clothes and walked in after him. I saw Lisa talking with some guys and I smiled. It looked like she was coming out of her shell. She saw me and waved frantically so I walked over.
‘Guess what happened to me last night?’
‘Urm, you got laid? Cause I didn’t!’
‘Funny Nae. Trey...he urm, you know, kissed me down below’
‘HE WHAT?’ I yelled causing everyone to look at us
‘Shut up. You heard me’
‘Wow, did you like it? Are you ok?’
‘Yes! I wasn’t afraid. He was so sweet about it and it was amazing!’
‘I’m impressed, I think you’re almost healed sweetie’
We giggled as I started applying her make-up. Pooch kept looking at me and smiling but I avoided him as much as I could except for when I was applying his make-up. He kept asking me what was wrong but I ignored him. He grew frustrated after a while and stopped talking to me altogether.

Somehow I got what I wanted but I couldn’t help but feel that I had done something wrong because now Pooch wasn’t even looking at me. Is this how I had been making him feel all this time? It wasn’t right. Part of me was hurting too much. I wanted to run to him and tell him how I was feeling. I got up to walk towards him just as Lisa stepped in front of me. ‘Don’t Nae! Remember you need to get him to decide who he really wants and how he really feels about you’
‘I know Lisa, but it looks like I’ve lost him for good now’
‘Let me talk to him and find out some stuff for you ok?’

I nodded and slumped back down on the couch watching her walk away to talk to Pooch. They sat down and talked for quite a while. Every now and then he turned to look at me and I smiled but he didn’t even show a glimpse of a smile. He just turned away and looked back at Lisa.
Great. I got up and walked outside to my car. I was mad at myself even though I know what my girls had told me was right. I just hoped that it would work out well in the end, but right now I couldn’t be here and I needed to get out. I need to get used to this idea of ignoring Pooch Hall. I climbed into my car and started it. I heard someone call out my name but I didn’t pull away. I just drove off quickly because I wanted to get home as soon as possible. How do I handle this situation? I need to call Kamaria

SexyT

SexyT

Sorry it was short...kinda going thru writer's block at the moment...
I need to make it thru so I can get to the interesting bits...
So hold on...
Laughing

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Dont fret Nae. Im working my magic for you

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 39

{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) - Page 9 Picrac15

The sound of my alarm clock ringing caused me to jump right out of bed. I heard water from the bathroom and slipped on my robe to investigate. It was Trevor taking a shower and I remembered that I was going to the gym with him so I removed my clothes and sneaked in behind him startling him.
‘Shit! Baby don’t do that again! I was about to throw a mean punch’
‘Is your punch as good as your 3 point shots?’ I asked laughing
‘NO it’s as good as this’ he pulled my naked body towards his and kissed my lips.
‘Mmm, than it must be very good!’

We showered together and quickly got out before we gave in to temptation and I got dressed in some BabyPhat sweatpants and a jacket. I tied my hair up in a messy bun and grabbed my Adidas trainers and my Gucci shades. In my bag I placed a towel and a bottle of water. ‘Trevor I’m waiting in the car! Lock up when your done’ he yelled back and I walked out to his car and climbed on. I turned it on so I could get the cold ac air. In 10 minutes he came jogging out in his gym shorts and white wife beater. ‘That’s how you go the gym?’ I asked shocked at how delicious he looked. He nodded and smirked as he slapped my thigh. ‘Are there other girls there?’ Again he nodded and this time he laughed a little. I slouched back and pouted but he edged closer and kissed my lips reassuring me that when he goes to the gym he goes to work out not to pick up girls.

‘So you wanna tell me about yesterday?’ he asked breaking the silence as he drove.
‘I might as well. Get a load off my chest’ I looked at him and he nodded for me to continue, ‘that guy is my uncle. The brother of my father and he never got over how successful daddy became. I never told you about my family because it’s a sad story. My daddy was super poor and he worked hard at school while my uncle ran around town. Daddy received a scholarship to attend law school and he never looked back after that. He met my mum and they fell in love. Off course he took care of grandpa and grandma, even my uncle until he started dealing drugs. That’s when daddy stopped taking care of him. He turned violent and threatened dad and mum. When I was born he said he would hurt me. So daddy and mum did what they could, they moved to the Bahamas until I was 13’

I stopped and fought back tears as Trevor squeezed my hand urging me to continue.
‘When we got back my uncle begged for forgiveness and daddy forgave him. But after 2 years he turned violent again. He tried to rape my mum and when he couldn’t, he...’ I paused just as Trevor pulled in the car park. He switched off the engine and stared at me knowing what was coming. ‘he raped me Trevor, more than once. Everyone thinks I had a happy childhood. Not with my uncle around. Yes we were wealthy and our wealth hid our dark secrets. My secretary is my mum’s best friend and that’s why she works for me. Mum asked her to keep an eye on me’
‘Damn baby, I’m sorry’
‘It’s ok. I have never talked about it and I feel good doing so now. I trust you. Anyway when my daddy found out it nearly killed him. The police were called but they didn’t do anything. So my dad took it personally and dealt with my uncle. They had a fight and my uncle beat my father up really bad. This time the police arrested him. When I started dating Dwight he came back to haunt us. He would call Dwight’s mum and say mean things about me which she believed until Dwight confronted her about him. When I was pregnant he threatened us. My baby was sick and I took him to the hospital. I left him with Dwight for a minute and when I came back he was dead. According to Dwight a doctor came by to inject our son with something. That doctor was never found’
‘Bastard. What does he want now?’
‘Money, but if I give him money he won’t leave me alone’
‘We’ll figure something out baby’

I climbed out of the car and waited for Trevor. He walked up to me and held me tightly in his arms. ‘Ain’t no one coming near to us to hurt you like that again. If we have a child, I promise you that he or she will never be alone’
‘I hope so baby’ we kissed before heading inside and getting on with some could work outs. I watched him lifting weights while I ran on the tread mill. Lots of females were staring at him and I gave them dirty looks when they glared at me but I wasn’t troubled by any of them because every time Trevor passed close by he kissed my lips making them all cry out in anger. Off course I laughed and held my head up high. This was my man and I was making sure all this rich spoilt hoes knew that!

{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) - Page 9 Pictas11

I was on my way to work when I got a phone call about brunch at a restaurant with the girls so I called Rachel to ask her if I would be able to attend. She placed a phone call to Maria and informed her that I would be spending the day with her so that I can know what she does and how she likes to spend her day.

I pulled into the parking lot next to the other girls cars and ran inside the restaurant. When I walked in I saw Rachel with Trevor and the others were already here sipping on cocktails. ‘Sorry I’m later, Had to handle Sammie this morning. Not a morning person’
‘We bet he isn’t’ smirked Janae
‘Well since we are all here let’s get this started. The reason I called this brunch is because I have something to tell y’all. Something about me and my past that I just told Trevor and now I have to tell you’
We all just looked at each other and shrugged awaiting her secret. ‘Ok, let’s hear it Rache’ said Kamaria. She seemed especially shocked because her and Rachel were best friends and she thought she knew everything.

As she talked we all just sat motionless. Her story touched us all and I had tears in my eyes. The question on all our minds was how can someone do something like that? I noticed that Kamaria was jotting things down. She must be in shrink mode right now. ‘That’s it!’ she exclaimed causing all of us to jump in shock. ‘That’s why you’ve been like this Rache. The problems you’ve had in relationships is the result of what was done to you. If I may say this in front of all us girls and Trevor, I believe that in Trevor you see that protective cloak you’re father represented and that’s why you haven’t tried to mess this relationship up’ she seemed so please with herself that we all just smiled and shook our heads.

‘You think so Kay? I mean Trevor is different but is that it?’ asked Rachel
‘Ok maybe we could stop talking about him as if he wasn’t right here’ I replied laughing noticing that he was very quiet next to her. He smiled his thanks and the others chuckled.
‘Think about it Rache, you never trusted men because of your uncle and why is it only Dwight and Trevor that you have allowed in your life? Because of the protection they give you’
‘I think Kay is right. If I can say’ Lisa looked at Trevor and she cleared her throat, ‘Trevor could you excuse us for like 5 minutes please’
He got up and laughed, ‘finally! Female meetings are just too much. I’m going to the bar babe’ he kissed her forehead and I giggled together with Janae
‘Ok, well like Kay was saying about Rache, I broke free from my past too! I allowed Trey to perform oral sex on me!’
‘Wow! How was it?’ I smirked knowingly.
‘It was amazing!’
‘Well there you go. I don’t think you need to come see me Lisa’ laughed Kamaria
‘Well I do!’ said Rachelle who had been silent the entire time, ‘I don’t wanna talk about it right now, I just need to talk it over with Kamaria first as a professional’
‘I have a problem too Kay. Give us some appointments’ confessed Janae.
‘You must be really good Kay’ I said smiling, ‘but back to Rache, you need to handle your uncle. Keep him away from you because he doesn’t seem to know when to quit’
‘Well, ya’ll know my connections both you and Kay’ said Rachelle waving her phone in the air.
‘Not for this one Rae. I need to find another way to handle this’ Rachel replied shaking her head.
‘Me too, I’ve been ok so far’ agreed Kamaria.

We wrapped up the conversation just as Trevor got back and we ordered some food as we were all starving after at least an hour of talking. We all had problems and we were just lucky to have Kamaria here to help us. She was slowly becoming the backbone of this friendship. I looked around the table only now realizing how different we all are but still have been able to forge a strong friendship. At the back of my mine I wondered if someday this bond would shatter to the point where we could not put it back together again.

SexyT

SexyT

A nice LONG add for the new year!!
lol
Hope u guys like it!!

golden07

golden07
Admin

Aww man...this is so awsome. I am so in love with this story...
I can't believe it was the uncle. Stupid family
members make me sick...LOVE IT...Add soon.

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

i feel so important ( lol ) i cant
wait for tha next add . im so happy
that everybody is all happy and in
love but i am always game for killing
rachel`s uncle .

UPPZ !!

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

new page trick !
yay me !
gimme my add !
( lol ) UPPZ !!

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 40

{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) - Page 9 Pickay12

After brunch I headed straight for my office and got my secretary to fix Janae and Rachelle up with an appointment. They seemed pretty eager to talk to me so I made sure this was the first thing I did. Then I walked to my desk and sat down for a good 5 minutes thinking about Laython.

{flashback}

‘Laython not here’ I was struggling to break free from his grasps.
‘Yes here, it’s perfect Kay’
His head was in between my legs as he spoke and he kept blowing cool air onto my pussy causing me to squirm in delight. He began to lick my clit gently and slowly I grew into it and my body began react. My hands were pressing my breasts and my moans were getting louder and my movements wilder. I gasped as my legs began to tremble as I neared my orgasm. ‘Laython, I’m coming’
‘Than come for me baby’ I felt my body release it’s juices all over Laython’s face.
I smiled as he climbed on top of me and pulled out a condom from his trousers. It was me who grabbed it from him and slipped it on. I felt his length harden to rock solid as I slowly slid the condom down.

‘You ready for me baby girl?’ I nodded as I felt him enter me slowly. I grabbed onto his shoulders and he began to pump harder. My body rocked harder beneath his as he grunted loudly and my moans got louder. ‘Laython, harder please’ he obeyed as I felt his thrusts hit the pit of my stomach. I pushed him off me and climbed on top settling on his dick all in one move. ‘Damn Kay, you want this dick’
‘Yes baby’ I smirked as I began to ride slowly. His hands palmed my boobs as they bounced all over the place. He was licking his lips and his eyes were closed. I grinded my hips harder rubbing my clit against his body. ‘Ah...Laython’ I pulled at my hair and rotated my hips faster until I felt his body shudder underneath mine. ‘I’m there baby. Ride your dick’ I moved as fast as my body could and he blew up inside of me.

{end of flashback}

My body seemed to relax after that night on the beach with Laython. As I sat down in my office I felt all the tension move out of my body. I was relaxed and stressed free. Nothing like some good dick to relieve tension. I chuckled at the thought until Alice knocked on my door and opened it slowly. She had a bouquet of red roses in her hands and a big smile on her face. ‘You must have done something right last night Ms Jadestone’ she giggled and I blushed as she handed me the roses and a card.
Thank you a wonderful night
I’ll never forget it.
Love always
Laython Greene

What? I was suddenly confused. The card seemed to say that he wouldn’t see me again. I realized that I didn’t have his number to call him. It was very strange for me. I wanted to know what he meant. Tears formed in my eyes thinking I’d been used. Now what?

{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) - Page 9 Picrac16

Alice called me in 2 hours to tell me that I could see Kamaria at 3pm so I went home after shooting more scenes for Lisa’s music video but she wasn’t there because she had to be on set for her movie. At around half past 2 I got into my car and drove to Kamaria’s office. Today Marcus had sent me numerous texts about dinner but I didn’t reply, so when I got to Kamaria’s office I took out my phone as I waited and texted him back.
I’m not sure about dinner. I’m a bit tired from work today. Maybe tomorrow?
I waited for a while before I received a reply.
I’ll come over tonight Rae. Too make sure you good.
I sighed thinking he doesn’t give up. I wanted to text back and say as long as you do me and not let me do myself but instead I said fine. He seems to be making the orders now.

‘Hi Rachelle, come on in. I’m all set for you’ I heard Kamaria say from her doorway. I got up and walked into her office. ‘Nice place Dr!’ I said smiling. I settled on a lounge chair as she came over with a legal pad and a pencil.
‘Ok Rachelle, time to be professional and tell me what’s the problem’ I smiled at her before I replied.
‘This is strictly professional right? As in you don’t criticize or judge me?’
‘Off course I don’t do these things’

‘Ok here goes. I think I’m addicted to sex’ I blurted out in one sentence and then lay back motionless. ‘Why do you say that Rachelle?’
‘Well it happened with my ex. Times when he wasn’t available I would masturbate and use sex toys. It got out of hand and I every time I couldn’t have it like I wanted I would use the toys. I had controlled it to the point I had stopped but now I started again’
‘Ok and what happened to cause you to start again?’
‘Oh man, Marcus Cooper! He came and said things and did things without trying to finish it. When he left then I opened the box I hadn’t opened in years’
‘If I understand correctly, it seems that this happens when you meet a man you want to connect deeply with right? And then it develops into just any other Tom, Dick and Harry’
‘Yes that seems like it’
‘You and Marcus, is something developing between the two of you?’
‘I think so, but he is leaving me hanging and my body is craving some loving Dr’
‘To be honest, no pill can suppress your urges. In fact masturbation has been proven to be healthy Rachelle, but I understand your dilemma. You need to sit with Marcus and talk about your problems. Together you can come up with a solution because as of now he is the trigger to your problem’
‘Will it work?’
‘I’m giving you a journal to document your conversations with Marcus. Write about what the two of you discuss and then you write about your solutions. Try them and write about their success or failure’ I took the journal from her and got up. ‘I’ll come by next Monday with good news hopefully’
‘Don’t be afraid to open up to him Rachelle, remember communication is very important in relationships’ I noticed that when she said that her face fell. I wondered if she was having some sort of man problem. I figured I had to get her out of this business mode if I wanted to find out what was going on. ‘Tomorrow we are meeting for lunch. NO buts’ she sighed as I smiled and walked out of her office. I’d find out what’s troubling her. I hope it’s not that damn stalker; if it is I have some calls to make.

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

why me ????????????
( bawling my eyes out )
add more now !!
we need to figure this
shit out quick !!

UPPZ !!

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 41

{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) - Page 9 Picjan12

I was on the movie set watching the actors in action. Pooch wasn’t talking to me. It was making me feel paranoid and I sat alone without talking to everyone waiting for them to end. I got up 5 minutes before they would finish the scene and went to the restroom to use the toilet. When I got out I saw Lisa talking to Pooch. I saw his girlfriend in the corner glaring at them and then she saw me and I smirked before going to pick up my stuff.
‘Why are you here?’ I looked up and saw her standing next to me.
‘Because this is my work. I work to pay my bills’ I was slowly getting annoyed at the way she looked at me. It was as if I was beneath her.
‘As long as you stay away from my man’
‘I can do better than that. I usually aim higher’ I continued packing and chuckled when I heard her suck her teeth before walking away. I was insulting her man when deep down I was falling in love with him. Lisa was still talking to him so I sat down and waited for her to finish.

10 minutes later she walked over to me. Her expression gave nothing away. ‘Shall we go Nae?’
I got up and she helped me carry my things to my car. It was only when we got in the car that she looked at me and smiled. ‘What’s funny Lisa?’ I asked as I started the car.
‘Well, I talked to him’ she was taking her time teasing me, ‘I told him that you are still very much interested but it’s hard for you because you don’t know if he really wants you or if he is having fun before he gets married’
‘You said all that?’ I gasped placing my hands over my mouth. She just giggled and turned to face me. ‘Yep, I told him that as your best friends we all told you to ignore him until he can make a decision. He was kind of shocked and he said that it sounds fair. He is upset though because you didn’t tell him yourself, but he understands.’
‘So what is he going to do?’
‘That I don’t know. He said he’ll see what he gon do when I asked’
I sighed and passed my hand through my hair. ‘I guess this is it then’
‘No Nae, I’m sure he’ll come back to you. It’s obvious he needs time to make his decision. I don’t think he’ll choose her because she is too bossy. He did say that bit’

We drove the rest of the way in silence and I dropped her at her house before driving to my house.
‘See you Nae, don’t worry about it. It’s gonna work out’ I saw Trey at the doorway and I grinned.
‘You’re the one who should be worried, because after that taste, you gon want some more no matter how hard you try to resist that’ she blushed and closed the door walking up to Trey. He bent down and kissed her lips. They were like a cute little couple and I was happy for her. But now it was time for me to find my own happiness.

When I reached my house I saw a car already parked in the driveway. I parked my car and climbed out to see Pooch leaning on his black Aston Martin. I carried my things to the front door and he took some from me to help. We didn’t talk the whole time. We just carried everything to my spare room and then he followed me to the kitchen. We stood up and stared at each other before I sighed and opened the refrigerator to drink some orange juice.
‘Can we talk about this Janae?’
‘Ok, what you wanna talk about?’
‘Tell me what Lisa said. Say it in your own words’ he was coming closer to me and I had nowhere to run. ‘I’m waiting Nae’
‘It’s like this Pooch. I want a man who is mine. I don’t want to share and if it’s like that with you than I’d rather move on’ by the time I was done he was right in front of me. I was fighting hard to look away but he had me hooked.
‘Why didn’t you say so earlier Nae? Let me know how you feel. How can we be together if we don’t communicate?’
‘Are you just making up excuses to not be with me? You don’t have too Pooch. There’s the door. You can leave if you want’
‘It’s not that Nae, trust me it isn’t’ he bent down and picked me up placing me on the counter top. He spread my legs open and stepped in between them. In a matter of seconds his lips were on mine and we were kissing like crazy. The need for each other was growing on us and we couldn’t hold it back any longer.
‘Give me some time Janae. Let me handle this, it’ll take some time but I need to know that you can wait for me’
He continued kissing my neck as I struggled to answer. Soft moans came out instead of what I wanted to say, so he stopped kissing me and smiled up at me. ‘I can’t wait forever Pooch, but I can wait a while’
‘That’s good enough baby’ he got back to kissing me and I responded by tugging at his t-shirt to get him to remove it. ‘In the mean time make love to me’
He smirked at me and in response he carried me off the counter and to my bedroom where he lay me on the bed. I couldn’t wait to just get it on with him because my body had missed him so damn much and my heart was just racing at the excitement of being with him once more.

golden07

golden07
Admin

Okay Add number one

What in the world is up with
Laython. He not gonna leave
kae hanging is he?? Or do I have to find im myself.

And Rachelle have some cravings. She better
talk Marcus before she find herself
in someone else bed.

And me...smh...lol Pooch
better make his mind up real
quick or Ill make it for him by
removing the problem...Love the adds. add asap

SexyT

SexyT

Working on the next add
Should be done in an hour or so...

afro

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 42

{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) - Page 9 Piclis13

‘Hi, did you work on the song some more?’
‘Hi to you to...yeah I did and I think you’ll like it better now’
Trey and I walked down to the basement and he played me the beat while he sang his verses queuing me in for mine. I felt really good spending time with him. I couldn’t believe that for long I had been afraid of men and just a few visits to Kamaria and accomplishing a few tasks I was cured. This made me feel like I had to go see my mother at her grave. I just know she was smiling down on me right now.
‘What you smiling for angel girl?’ the closer Trey and I got to each other the faster my heart would pump blood to the rest of my body. it felt like I could run the New York Marathon because he gave me all the energy I needed.
‘Nothing, I just came up with a new song in my head’
‘Really? So you think we could do a duet album for real?’ he had excitement written all over his gorgeous face and I just nodded. Before we got further though I felt like I needed to tell him about it all. It wasn’t fair that he had helped me overcome a fear he didn’t even know I had. I took his hand and dragged him upstairs to the living room.

‘What’s up Lisa?’ he asked a bit worried.
‘I just need to tell you a few things before things get out of hand’ I dropped down on the couch and he did the same thing. I took in a deep breath and just talked about everything that had happened.
I was careful about the details and I made it is uneventful as I could because I didn’t really want sympathy now that I was over my fear. He just sat down and listened to my every word

‘Damn Lisa, that’s why you were afraid of me years before’ I nodded and he just scratched his head in disbelieve. After a while he came next to me and hugged me tightly. ‘I guess this calls for a celebration. Go buy the most expensive dress and shoes you find so we can go out for dinner tonight’ he handed me a credit card.
‘Are you serious?’
‘As a heart attack babe. Now run along so I can make some reservations’ he literally pushed me out the house and shut the door behind me. I could only smile at my good fortune and I decided to call one of my girls who I knew would know exactly where to start shopping.

‘Hey Lisa what’s up?’ I pulled up at Rachel’s house and she was leaning on her car with Trevor waiting for me. I walked up to her and gave her a big hug because I was so happy about all this.
‘You girls about to shop till you drop huh?’
‘Yep and NO boys allowed where we go baby’ she grinned as he stood on tip toes and kissed his lips. He fished into his pocket and pulled out his wallet. ‘Here you go, by yourself something nice’ she took his card and smiled.
‘Aren’t our boys just generous today Lisa?’
‘I know, it’s so funny. Who knows, maybe they all been talking behind our backs’ I climbed into her Bentley while she said good-bye to her man. Before I shut door I heard him say something about Victoria Secret.
‘Your crazy Ariza’ he opened my door and grinned at me.
‘Make sure you make her pass by Victoria Secret, get her to buy something nice’
‘Ok baller. Will do!’ he shut my door and kissed her good-bye before she opened her door and stepped in.
‘Are you ready to shop till you drop? Trevor wasn’t kidding. Last time he said instead of training he should go shopping with me’
‘Guess I called the right person than!’
She turned her Beyonce album loud and we just cruised the streets singing loudly until we got to the newly opened ‘Fashionistaz Mall’. This was not a mall for the faint hearted women of the world.

{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) - Page 9 Pictas12

Work today had been interesting. A gay man called Robert had showed me around and told me everything I needed to know about being Rachel’s personal assistant. When I got home I was beyond tired and I couldn’t even park the car in the garage, I just left it on the street and walked up the house. When I reached the door I pulled off my pumps and inserted my keys into the door. Before I could turn it I heard voices inside. It sounded like Sammie and then I heard a female voice. Immediately my heart started beating. I picked up my phone and called Janae but she didn’t answer. I tried Kamaria and she didn’t answer either. The last person I called was Lisa and she picked up on the 3rd ring.

‘What’s up Tasha girl?’
‘Hey urm, I need your advice. I’m outside my home and I can hear Sammie with a female inside my house. What do I do? I’m scared of what I may find’
‘Ok calm down Tasha. Wait for us. I’m with Rachel in the car and we’re coming over now’

I hung up and walked to my car and sat down on the curb. 10 minutes later I saw car headlights approaching me and I stood up to give Rachel space to park her Betnley. They got out immediately. I had tears in my eyes thinking that he would betray me after all this years.
‘Do you think?’ I couldn’t even bring myself to say it. Lisa held my hand while Rachel took my keys and walked to my front door. ‘Wait for me out here’

We watched her open the door and storm on. Loud voices could be heard and Lisa and I walked slowly up to a window.
‘Who the fuck is this Sammie? Where’s Natasha?’
‘And who are you?’ he asked
‘Her boss. She gave me her keys and asked me to let myself in as we have business to tend to tonight. But it seems you had other plans’
‘Look this isn’t what it looks like’
‘Right you with another girl on your lap? AFTER YOU PROPOSED TO HER? What kind of sick man are you?’
I had heard enough and I rushed in the house and saw my sister sitting on Sammie’s lap. She was in her bra and jeans. This was not something I expected. ‘Lydia? How could you do this to me?’ she immediately got up and searched frantically for her clothes and covered up. I charged at her and started to pull at her hair and kick her to the ground. Sammie tried to stop me but I pushed him away and stood up. I removed the ring he gave me and threw it at him. ‘Have a happy life’
‘Tasha wait, let me explain’
‘Fuck you. I’m done with you’
I ran out with Rachel and Lisa hot on my heels. Lisa opened the doors and I climbed in. She told me about her plans and I decided to go with them. ‘I need to forget this guy tonight, whatever it takes’
We sat in silence and waited for Rachel apparently she had gone back in. ‘What is she doing?’ I asked hitting my head against the back seat’

10 minutes later she came out with a grin on her face. I saw my sister run out behind her. ‘What the hell?’ I asked her as she sat down. She turned back to me and smiled. ‘Go back in and talk to him. He’ll tell you what’s up’
‘Are you serious? Did you see the same thing and me and Lisa?’
‘Yes and your sister got kicked out, now go and listen to him. No yelling. Just listen to what he has to say ok? Call us after’
I had no choice but to walk back to the house and watched as they drove off before I closed the door behind me.

‘Baby, listen to me please’
‘Fine Sammie’
I sat down and faced him. He started to speak and I listened.

golden07

golden07
Admin

Okay...Loving it

Lisa and Trey
what is on the menu
tonight. HMMMMM...
LOL

AND

Tasha and Sammie
whats up with her sister
being on her man? thats
too low down...add asap

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 43

{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) - Page 9 Picrac17

We were driving to the mall from Natasha’s place and I was racing to get there so Lisa could get to her place for her date later on. ‘So what did Sammie say?’ Lisa looked over curious.
‘I think Tasha should have the pleasure of telling us, but let’s just say I feel sorry for the poor guy’

The mall wasn’t packed as it was newly opened so finding a parking was easy. We got out and out of nowhere cameras were shoved in our faces. Being famous we both had fun with the paparazzi for a while before heading into the mall. ‘Ok Lisa, this is THE place to be if you trying to spend your man’s money and in our case, we were given permission, so honey, let’s shop’
‘This is too fun!’
We walked into a store which had brands like Guccie, Versace all in one. Lisa headed for the shoe section while I flipped through the dresses. I found a while Dolce and Gabanna that I knew would look exquisite on Lisa. ‘Hey Lisa, check this out!’ we gave it to the attendant and picked out some more before paying and moving upstairs to get some shoes. Again we separated until we both had at least 10 pairs of shoes and we chose the best ones for her to pay. I in turn had bought a bag and some shoes as I loved to buy them.
‘Hey I want something from RL’s collection!’ She smiled and pointed to a branch of my store and we walked in. All the girls looked up shocked to see me walking in.

‘Hi ladies, my friend here needs a super sexy but classy dress for a hot date tonight. Let’s help her out please’ the girls ran off in different directions picking out dressed and showing them to Lisa. She seemed to be having so much fun and I was so happy for her as she was finally free to love and let herself be loved. Out of all of us she deserved it the most. ‘So you got your faverites?’ I asked her.
She lifted a good 5 dresses for me to inspect. ‘A present from me to you! Take them all!’ I gave the girls my card to pay for the dresses.
‘Thanks Rachel. I’m going to wear this one!’ she showed me a white and gold wrap dress which had a greek goddess style to it. ‘Gorgeous and those gold Gucci shoes would go so well with it huh?’ she smiled as a girl handed her a bag and we walked out.
‘Uh oh!’
‘What Lisa?’
‘Do I see Vickie C there?’ she pointed in the direction of Victoria Secrets and dragged me towards the store.
‘Lisa!’
‘Trevor gave me orders which I need to follow!’

She shoved me in the shop and we walked around picking out some really sexy lingerie both for her and me. We were having mad fun doing what girls do best. We bought over $1000 worth of lingerie and walked out grinning with all our bags. ‘Now I better get you home!’

I drove her home and made sure she got in her house before I pulled out and went back to home anticipating what Trevor had planned for me. As soon as I pulled up the door opened and he walked out to help me carry my bags. ‘Damn you cleaned me out huh babe?’ he said laughing at the amount of bags I had. ‘Yeah well, you know’
He opened the Victoria bags and his eyes widened at all the lingerie I bought. I began teasing him with kisses as he inspected each one. ‘Should I try them on for you? One by one’ I said in between kisses. He flipped me on the couch and literally tore my clothes off. ‘Guess that’s a yes’ I said out of breathe as he planted kisses all over my body.

Just as he got to the good part my phone rang. ‘Don’t pick it up baby’ he grabbed my hand so I couldn’t pick up the phone and his head lowered back to my navel and he went further down. The phone had stopped but it started to ring again just as my moans were getting louder. ‘Oh no’ I didn’t want to pick it up but I reached for it on the coffee table. Trevor was not stopping and just as I answered he bit on my clit causing me to gasp into the phone.
‘What the hell Rache?’
‘Kamaria, sorry. Urm what’s up?’ I was trying hard to disguise the fact that I was very close to an orgasm. Trevor was licking my insides and stroking my clit causing my free hand to hold onto my breast.
‘Are you doing something weird Rache?’
‘Me, nops. Something wrong for you to be calling me at this time?’
‘Yeah, I got a bunch of roses from Laython’
I was really close and didn’t want Kamaria to know what I was doing. ‘What’s wrong with that Kay?’
‘Well, he sent a card and said that he’d never forget last night and thanks. Sounds like he’s gone Rache. What am I supposed to do now?’
‘Kay, I don’t know what to say. It’s kind of strange. You gave it up to him? And now he sends that kind of note. Something is up definitely up but I don’t know what’
‘Ok, can you talk to him if he comes to work tomorrow?’
‘Sure, but Kay I think you need to look him up seriously’
‘I will, I didn’t tell you that I got a phone call from a stranger saying that Laython was not who he says he is. That was right after you called me after his interview’
‘Kay, I will talk to him if he comes to work, but you need to do your own investigation about Laython Greene’
‘I will, thanks Rache and I’m sorry if I disturbed you’
‘It’s cool, bye’
I hung up and threw my phone on the carpet. The entire time I had been holding my breathe just so that Kay wouldn’t know what was really going on in between my legs. Trevor was still going at it and he looked at me with a sexy smirk. My body went into overdrive as he back down and with just a cool blow into me and gentle lick of my pearl I released all my juices onto him.

‘Thought you’d keep it in forever!’ I just lay on the couch staring into his eyes anticipating his next move. I giggled as he tickled me and climbed onto me slowly brushing his erect dick against my thigh. He leaned towards my face with a smile. ‘I love you baby’

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Rachel you so nastyyyyyyyy. lol, And damn! We shut that mall DOWN!

golden07

golden07
Admin

Omg that was intense. rachel
how u managed that phone conversation?
lol great add

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

so , abt this laython situatioin : i am
pretty much heartbroken at this point .
please let it get better.

uhhhhhh , sammie needs to DiE !!
i wanna know tha story though .

everybody else just some freaks ( lol )
yall better do tha damn thing though .

UPPZ !!

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 44

{*}Underneath All the Make-Up{*} A Novel... (+ 11/1/10) - Page 9 Picrac18

I was at home when my phone rang alerting me of a text message. I picked it up and read it.
Your dad says he received the package
It was from my boys back in the hood. I dialled Lisa’s number immediately.
‘It’s done Lisa’
‘Are you for real? Like it’s really done?’
‘Yep’
‘Wow, tonight Trey is taking me out. I can really have fun now’
‘Yes Lisa, go out and party girl’
‘Thanks Rae, bye’
I hung up happy. Now I only had to wait for the word from Rachel and Kamaria. I don’t know why they were hesitant about handling him. I opened a bottle of champagne to enjoy before bed. Once I had poured it in a glass the doorbell rang so I went to the door and opened it.

‘Enjoying the bottle alone I see?’
‘What do you want now Cooper?’
He walked into my house uninvited. This guy was really starting to get on my nerves now. He sat down on the couch and patted the empty spot next to him. ‘I ordered pizza for us to eat and I brought some good movies for us to watch’
‘Really? I was planning on going to bed early tonight. ALONE as usual’
‘Too bad, look pizza is here already and you opened up the champagne. So...’
I had no choice but to sit down and actually watch a movie with him. He was sitting next to me and had his arms around my shoulders. It wasn’t something I wanted because I knew that he would leave me alone and I’d resort to my toys again. Then I remembered my task from Kamaria. It seemed like a good time to talk to Marcus about my problems.

‘Marcus we need to talk and it’s serious so wipe that smug ass look from your face’
‘Ok’ he switched off the movie and gave me his full attention. I bit my lip studying his chocolate complexion. His full lips just drove me crazy and I could see his muscles flexing underneath his red t-shirt. I wanted more.
‘I’m addicted to sex’ I said it slow and made sure he understand it fully by disrobing and revealing only another thong. His eyes just popped open and his jaw dropped. I began to explain to him about my problems with the toys and needing to have it especially when I’m really feeling a connection with a guy.
‘Damn, I wish you had told me sooner’ I reached for the journal in my bag on the other chair and began writing in it. He stood over my shoulder and read what I was reading. ‘I didn’t Rae, or else I’d never have done what I did to you’ I nodded as I wrote down the feelings I felt then I got him to sit down next to me.

‘You need to help me Marcus, I have to come up with a solution to this problem. You can’t be here all the time when I want it and I want to leave the toys alone. It’s hard though’
‘Rae, look at me. You don’t need the toys. Me and you are good together. There’s nothing you can do to prevent you from touching yourself like that all you can do is fight it from inside. I’m here for you, every time you get the urge, pick up the phone and talk to me or call one of your girls and talk about something else. You could even get up and watch TV. You don’t have to give in to the urge Rae. Fight it’
I wrote what he told me down. I understand what he said and I guess I should give it a shot. ‘What about now? What do I do now?’ I looked up at him with sad eyes fighting back tears. ‘I want this feeling to go away Marcus, I don’t want to hurt like this anymore’
He got and walked over to me. ‘Well tonight you won’t have to. Because I’m right here’ He knelt down in front of me and pulled my face towards his and kissed my lips. He pulled me further down until I ended up on top of him on the ground. ‘It’s all yours tonight. Show me how bad you’ve been wanting it baby!’

golden07

golden07
Admin

That's what Im talking about.
Its yours like J Holiday said.

I so love the add...Keep it
coming, but not like
Rae is gonna do...lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next