Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
No Matter What. [090309) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
No Matter What. [090309) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
No Matter What. [090309) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
No Matter What. [090309) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
No Matter What. [090309) Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
No Matter What. [090309) Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
No Matter What. [090309) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
No Matter What. [090309) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
No Matter What. [090309) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

No Matter What. [090309)

+7
нσт sɘx︱cσℓ∂ ωιиɘ™
○→Єmιℓιε←○
yesimHER*
sinqlebby !
golden07
LADY IVERSON
Vava
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1No Matter What. [090309) Empty No Matter What. [090309) Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:45 pm

Vava

Vava

No Matter What .

No Matter What. [090309) NMWRevamped

livingthroughIT; 071609
surpassIT; tba
author; vava
Banner’s Credit; Arnella

Note: I don’t like making rules but… I have to do it.

1. Do not steal or use my material. I will know how my work is form no matter how you dress it up.

2. I love REVIEWS. I’m a huge fan of reviews. So if you think a bump, ups, or one-liners will satisfy me… you’re wrong. I hate those. I put Effort&&Time in writing this story so the least you could do is leave a review. Ya’ll know what I look for in them.

Real Reviews Consist of:

1. Comments

2. Predictions

3. Questions

addson;

* Means Multiple Adds

One; 2; Three ;

Intro ;

No Matter What. [090309) Chase-NMWRevamped

One line was all it took for me to give it up. I never thought that I’d fall for those lines… ever. But, I did. He used it against me to my already weakened heart and got what didn’t belong to him. And after all of those false sweet lines, me opening my legs to him, and him taking my innocence… he left. He left and didn’t look back.

The hurt and shame I felt afterwards came like bullets as tears cascading down my cheeks. I’d been hurt because I’d allowed some loser to take something that was once so precious to me and he didn’t even bother to look back at me. I was a fool, to ever think that he loved me. He never gave two shits about me. Wrong, because I thought he’d cared and loved me, when in reality he didn’t. No body did, nobody does, and nobody will.

I couldn’t describe what he took as rape when in actuality I wanted the same things that he wanted. Well, actually that’s what I thought. I wanted love, and he wanted what I had in between my golden thighs. I thought he wanted the same things as me until he left me that cold night.

That night he gave me what I asked for. He took what was so pure from and then to only leave me brokenhearted. I was just another fuck to him; another teen girl who’d opened her legs so he can brag about and then to dis me the next. I was once that girl that I had long gone promised not to be. I was now apart of a statistic of young girls having sex at young age.

I was just like every other girl and now I’m heart broken.

x x x

No Matter What. [090309) Sin-NMWRevamped

Music used to be my heart. I loved singing. I developed a form to love singing the gospels, & old R&B’s. They say that I was from the dirty south which was how I got my nice southern vocal tones. I could sing any song how you like it and then to remix it and make it like my own.

She was the only one I felt close to when I found my love. She supported me from the beginning. She never discouraged me or anything. She’d just smile and singed along with me. Sometimes she’d request a song and I’d sing it just how she liked it. She had this one song that she’d request all the time called, I’ll be there by the Jackson Five’s.

I’d sing it to her and she’d smile and give me a big hug afterwards. She told me that she was my biggest fan. And I believed her. I believed her until she died. I loved and believed her. And after she died, I never sung again.

I don’t know if I’ll ever sing again. I only sang for her.

x x x

So what do you all think?
She should I continue?

Last edited by Vava on Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:43 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Chapter One)

2No Matter What. [090309) Empty Re: No Matter What. [090309) Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:03 pm

LADY IVERSON

LADY IVERSON

uhps!!!!
definatey continue....

http://myspace.com/akamie_sanders

3No Matter What. [090309) Empty Re: No Matter What. [090309) Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:05 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Wow, I love how you separate the charater lives...
We get to see the best of two worlds.

Chasidy is another typical teen
only a regretful one,
I hope that one night don't destroy
her next relationship

Sincere is...FINE lol!
I'm sorry his friend died
who was his friend?
Was it his mother
or another female.

its sad for the both but
hopefully everything will
fall in line for them to meet

Arrow con-10-u plz Very Happy

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

4No Matter What. [090309) Empty Re: No Matter What. [090309) Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:18 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

awww i like it alot.......

man chasidy is salty bout
whoever the guy is that took
her vcard from her.....

and ole dude lost somebody he really
loved....i wonder who she was

u should continue...bumpzzzz

5No Matter What. [090309) Empty Re: No Matter What. [090309) Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:20 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

ohhh yeah....love the banner!!!!!!!!!!

6No Matter What. [090309) Empty Re: No Matter What. [090309) Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:10 pm

Vava

Vava

Thanx for the feedback. Upz

7No Matter What. [090309) Empty Re: No Matter What. [090309) Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:22 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

no problem and welcome to the board Very Happy

8No Matter What. [090309) Empty Re: No Matter What. [090309) Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:26 am

Vava

Vava

No Matter What .

One.

“Mrs. Tatum?”

It was the PA system calling for my English teacher. It was Friday morning and school had just started two hours ago. It has been a hard but tiring week for me and I was anxious for it to be over. I thank God that there was no practice today because I didn’t feel like going if there was or if there wasn’t.

“Yes,” Mrs. Tatum answered when she heard her name. Everyone in the class took the advantage to talk while others sat quietly being nosey. I had my head on the table trying to rest my eyes. It was my senior year in this dump and I was glad.

Sometimes I didn’t know why I’d bothered getting out of bed to come here. I mean it wasn’t like I was going to college or anything. I was only here because of my promise to her. I had promised to finish school before she died. I didn’t want to break the promise to her. Died or not. I had a promise to complete.

If I didn’t complete it she’d be disappointed in me. I didn’t want her to be with her looking down on me. I wanted her happy. Happy even if I wasn’t. “Could you please send Sincere Miles to the main office, please?” she asked Mrs. Tatum. What the F*ck do they want me for? I haven’t done anything wrong or bad in a while.

“Sure, but will he be back?” she asked the familiar person that was on the PA, but it was too late she had already gone. I raised my head hearing my name. A couple of students glanced my way. Some asked me why I was going and I shrugged my shoulders. How was I supposed to know? I was clueless just like them.

I quickly grabbed my things with everyone watching me as I walked towards Mrs. Tatum for a pass. Someone in the class said something but I ignored them as everyone laughed. “You don’t need a pass Miles.” She told me. I shrugged my shoulders and walked out of the room calm and slow.

With my bag on my shoulders I walked slowly to the main office. I took notice of the empty hallways and wondered why I was being called down to the main office. I passed by one of the many security guards in our school. “Where are you going?” he asked me. I kept walking paying him no mind. “Young man, I’m talking to you. Where are you going?”

Again I gave no answer. He put his hands on my shoulders stopping me. “I know you heard me.” He said causing me to look down at his grip on my shoulders. My action spoke for itself causing him to quickly take his hands off of me. I don’t know why he think because he’s a security guard that he could touch me. He doesn’t even get paid a lot. Why he can’t be just like the others? Be cool and mind your business. Nigga better watch his hands.

“Where are you going?” he asked again for the third time.

I rolled my eyes and spat, “To the office.” I was getting sick of seeing this punk ass security nigga in my face so I answered his question. I pushed pass him bumping shoulders with him as I made my way towards the main office. He’d just made me mad; little did I know he wasn’t going to be the last.

I was due to find out why I was being called down on a Friday morning. As I entered the main office I approached the front desk and she directed me to the principal’s office. What the fuck? I entered Mrs. Saunders office without knocking. I’d been here on so many occasions that I didn’t see a reason to knock.

“What’s up, Mrs. Saunders?” I said sitting down in front of her. She was reading over probably my file folder. I didn’t know why she always read it. Shit, she should memorize the shit by now since she’s read it about a million times already. She looked up from the records and looked at me that expressed annoyance.

“The sky, Sin. The sky,” She said to me. I let out a chuckle. I should’ve known she would have said that. She always did whenever I asked her. Mrs. Saunders was actually a cool person. In fact she was my aunt. But, just because I was her nephew and she was the principal here at NMB she’d never let me off the hook.

I was one of her responsibilities here and she would discipline me just like everyone else; family or not. “Sin, how many times do I have to tell you to knock before you enter and to not greet anyone by, ‘what’s up’?” she asked me. I smiled. She’d told me that for about a million times before. But, I continued to greet people that way. “When you enter you say, Hello. How are you doing?” she told me.

“It’s the same thing.” She shook her head and this time she expressed anger, “Why am I here this time?” I asked her. “I didn’t do anything.” I quickly told her as I looked around her office.

“I know, Sincere.” She told me. “I’m glad you aren’t getting into that kind of trouble anymore.”[b] I nodded my head. [b]“But, you’re in trouble with your grades and your position on the football team.” She told me. I frowned. So, this is why she called me down? I shook my head.

“My grades?”

“Yes.” She said as someone knocked on her door. “Yes, come in.” she said. Coach Banks opened the door making eye contact with me as he walked into the room and sat in the vacant seat besides me. “Thanks for joining us Coach.” She told him. He took off his hat and nodded his head.

Why the hell she call me down for this shit? “As I was saying, you’re in trouble with your grades. Now, Coach Banks and I have agreed that until your grades improve… you won’t be playing.” I shook my head and chuckled for a second. Are they serious? That team needs me.

“You two can’t be serious?” I asked with a smirk on my face. They just had to be playing a joke on me. I appreciated the joke because it got me out of class. If Aston Kutcher was somewhere watching me or hiding underneath the desk I needed him to come out just like all of those Punk’d episodes. I’m Sincere Miles and I’ve been Punk’d.

She shook her head and said, “Sincere, I’m serious.” She said sternly. “You’re not playing until your grades are raised. I’ve looked over your grades and talked to all of your teachers and they’ve all said…” You don’t know how pissed I was. Why the fuck are they doing this to me?

“… that you do absolutely nothing. You come to class and sit down, sleep, and talk.” She looked over at my book bag that was seated on my lap. “I don’t know why you bring a book bag for? Since you do nothing.” She told me. I sighed and looked away from her because if I did I knew for a fact that I’d probably say something slick.

“I looked over Coach Banks paperwork for the team’s players and it read that all players must maintain a two point five GPA.” I looked over at her. Yeah, and your point is? “And you’re not even on a two point five average.” She told me. I knew that. But, like I said I just needed to finish high school. I didn’t need a perfect GPA. I didn’t want to go to college.

“Sincere you know I love you. You are my nephew and you know I don’t let a fly pass by me. I wouldn’t let you go so easily if you were or if you weren’t my nephew. So until you raise your grades up… you’ll be at tutoring sessions and not on the field.” She told me.

“WHAT?!” I stood up in shock. There was no way I would be going to any tutoring session. This shit is stupid to begin with. “I am not going to a tutoring program. If you want me off the team I’m out.” I said holding up my hands as if it didn’t bother me. “But, I refuse to go to anyone for help. I don’t need any help.” I said grabbing my book bag from the floor.

“Sin, please.” I heard my aunt call out begging for me. I stopped in my tracks. Her voice sounded just like her. It had the same tone as her. “If you’re not going to do it for your team—which if you don’t they’ll never forgive you. And I know you don’t care if they do.” She said in a sarcastic tone. “Then do it for her.” She said causing me to look at her confused.

“I know what you promised your mother.” She told me. “She told me and I promised her that you’d graduate.” I looked down at the floor and tried not to form any tears. I always cried thinking about her. I missed her so much. It was kind of hard to believe that she’d been gone for three years now.

“You’ve made it too far to quit.”[b] She told me. [b]“If you quit now…” she let the words linger in the air leaving me to finish her thought. I knew what she was trying to say. “Do it for her.” She begged. I looked up at her and nodded my head and bit down my lips.

She quickly went through her draw and pulled out a card, “I want you to go down to this library on the card. I’ve already found you a tutor. Her name is Chasidy Fields.” I took the card, looking at the information before putting it in my jeans pockets. “Come here.” She demanded.

I walked around the desk slowly with my head down. She took me in her hands in and envelope me. “I miss her too, Sin. I miss her too. Do it for her. Make her proud.” We stood there hugging each other as we cried. Coach Banks excused himself saying that he had to run leaving us alone thinking and missing my mother.

I’d do it for her.

x x x

Feedback would be nice; Predictions, comments, && Questions.

9No Matter What. [090309) Empty Re: No Matter What. [090309) Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:03 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

That was beautiful
I had a feeling it was his mother
she meant so much to him.
Its no wonder he doesnt care about
school because he misses her so much...

Premonition

I don't believe they are going to click
at first because he really doesn't want
to do it. And Chasidy prolly not
going to be feeling him because of the
fact of that one dude and Sin's attitude
would just make it hard for them to connect.

Upz... Arrow CON-10-U Plz...

10No Matter What. [090309) Empty Re: No Matter What. [090309) Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:07 pm

yesimHER*

yesimHER*

seems nice so far.

everything i predicted came out to be true!

like the tutor being chasidy & 'her' being his mom.
he seems like a cool, mellow dude. i like him.

she seems...weird.

2snaps

11No Matter What. [090309) Empty Re: No Matter What. [090309) Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:34 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Add please...Haven't been on in a while...
Upz

12No Matter What. [090309) Empty Re: No Matter What. [090309) Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:36 pm

Vava

Vava

Anymore reviews? Readers?

13No Matter What. [090309) Empty Re: No Matter What. [090309) Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:10 pm

Vava

Vava

Might add tomorrow. Depending on how I'm feeling.

14No Matter What. [090309) Empty Re: No Matter What. [090309) Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:10 pm

○→Єmιℓιε←○

○→Єmιℓιε←○

bump girl add

15No Matter What. [090309) Empty Re: No Matter What. [090309) Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:21 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Yes...uppity upz.

16No Matter What. [090309) Empty Re: No Matter What. [090309) Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:18 pm

Vava

Vava

Sorry for the HUGE disappoint but I'm not adding until August. Reason being is because I'm waiting until I get halfway through the story to add on here. Sorry to have gotten ya'll excited and have ya'll read the first add. But, ya'll were like-- I was actually trying to see if people would actually read this. Stay tuned.

Cheer up people. I promise this will be good.

17No Matter What. [090309) Empty Re: No Matter What. [090309) Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:21 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Rolling Eyes umm hmm...I guess we can wait...lol.
Uppity Upz...

18No Matter What. [090309) Empty Re: No Matter What. [090309) Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:51 pm

Vava

Vava

Just Bringing the post back up.

&& To remind you that we've got 10 More Days.

Continue to Upz for now until I can add again.

I promise this story will be good.

19No Matter What. [090309) Empty Re: No Matter What. [090309) Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:42 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Yay...I cannot wait. Bumpin my girl ish...

20No Matter What. [090309) Empty Re: No Matter What. [090309) Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:08 am

Vava

Vava

golden07 wrote:Yay...I cannot wait. Bumpin my girl ish...

Dang, I still owe you an review. It's coming shortly.

21No Matter What. [090309) Empty Re: No Matter What. [090309) Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:41 pm

нσт sɘx︱cσℓ∂ ωιиɘ™

нσт sɘx︱cσℓ∂ ωιиɘ™

I've only read the intro and I can honestly say that this is going to be
added to my favorites on my computer. I can almost relate to how Chasidy,
[which is a pretty name by the way] feels. It's kinda hard to cope with what she
is going through because she thought she was in love with dude.

Sincere
I don't really know what to say about him right now. I just hope that one day he'll
song for us again. Smile

I'm going to read the rest a little later

Bumps

http://www.myspace.com/immynumber1priority

22No Matter What. [090309) Empty Re: No Matter What. [090309) Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:26 pm

Vava

Vava

Hmm... Acknowledges New Reader.
Glad you like it already.
Thanx for the support && the upz.

We're almost there peeps. Very Happy

- Vava

23No Matter What. [090309) Empty Re: No Matter What. [090309) Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:53 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Yay...Can't wait

24No Matter What. [090309) Empty Re: No Matter What. [090309) Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:39 am

Vava

Vava

Hey. I'm bakK! Adding in a few short minutes.

25No Matter What. [090309) Empty Re: No Matter What. [090309) Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:50 am

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

yaaay uppsszz pig

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum