Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
No Matter What. [090309) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
No Matter What. [090309) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
No Matter What. [090309) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
No Matter What. [090309) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
No Matter What. [090309) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
No Matter What. [090309) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
No Matter What. [090309) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
No Matter What. [090309) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
No Matter What. [090309) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

No Matter What. [090309)

+7
нσт sɘx︱cσℓ∂ ωιиɘ™
○→Єmιℓιε←○
yesimHER*
sinqlebby !
golden07
LADY IVERSON
Vava
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26No Matter What. [090309) - Page 2 Empty Re: No Matter What. [090309) Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:03 pm

Vava

Vava

No Matter What .

Two.

I entered the library with my book bag hung across my shoulder as I carried my books in my hand. It was after school and I was tired but I had to come in to work. It was my only way to earn money to take care of myself. Sure, I was being taken care of at home but it didn’t mean that I’d be getting everything that I wanted… especially for my school obligations. Ten foster siblings a foster mother who was struggling herself had your girl working to make it.

I approached the front desk with a smile on my face as I greeted Ms. Edwards at the information desk. “Hello.” She smiled at me like she always did every afternoon that I came in for work. “Is he here yet?” I asked. She shook her head as I looked at the clock just above her head.

It was two minutes just before three. I nodded my head and said thank you before walking away and heading towards my assigned table. There I started unpacking and sat down waiting for my new tutee to come.

Last week I’d been assigned a new tutee because the one that I had she was doing well and didn’t need me anymore. While I was extremely sad that I wouldn’t have to tutor her anymore I was happy because I had a chance to help another person who was in dire need of my help.

Minutes turned into an half an hour and I couldn’t believe that my new tutee hadn’t showed up. I was so angry because I’d been stood up when I could’ve been home doing something more productive with my time. I got up from the chair that I was sitting on and angrily packed my things.

Just as I was about to zip my bag and take my books in hand to leave I heard someone say from behind me, “Are you Chasidy Fields?” I looked back to see who was asking for me. I bet it’s him. I nodded my head still angry. Light brown eyes looked back at me while I held an intense fire gaze.

“I’m Sin—”

“Sincere Miles,” I growled at him. I knew his name. He was the one who stood me up. He nodded his head. I took over his appearance. He wore dark blue Sean John jeans, red and black Jordan’s, and a red Sean John hood jacket over his head. He looked as if he didn’t want to be here.

He licked his lips, “Well, it’s nice to see that you’ve showed up seeming as if you’re thirty five minutes late.” I told him as I looked at my wrist watch. He scrunched up his eyes and looked at me with a look. I did just the same. He had no reason to look at me that way… I did.

Someone obviously failed to mention to him the appropriate time of our meeting. I’d gladly do so myself. I wasn’t going out to be played for anybody. “Sit down, Mr. Miles while I explain to you the rules.” I ordered him and he maintained his hard form as I pointed at an available seat.

When he didn’t take a sit I went on to explain to him the rules, “You are to meet with me at exactly three PM everyday after school. Not a minute later.” I said harshly. “I want no excuses from you when you get out the exact same time as me. Do I make myself clear?” I asked him.

He rolled his eyes and turned to walk away from our meeting, “Man, this is bullshit!” he spat causing us to gain a few glares. “I don’t need this shit.” See it was attitude’s like this that made me almost hate starting over.

“If I were you Mr. Miles I’d turn right back around.” I informed him. “If you don’t… you can count on failing your senior year.” I told him. He then stopped in his walk and turned slowly.

I smiled. I knew he’d turn back around when I said that. It always works. He walked back over to me and sat slouched down on the chair that I had pointed to earlier. “Thank you.” I told him as I sat down slowly and people stopped staring at us.

I calmly collected myself and said, “I’d appreciate it if you would not waste my time. I’m a very busy person and if I’m not needed or wanted I’d like to know in advance.” I told him. He looked at me with a Why are you telling me, look on his face. I ignored his look and asked, “What is it exactly do you need help with?” He looked around at the library before turning to me to answer my question.

He shrugged his shoulders, “Everything.” He told me. I looked at him for a brief moment wondering if he was joking with me or if he was telling me the truth. He stared back at me with the same exact force as me.

“Do you have your last report card with you?” I asked him. He nodded his head and took off his back and started digging in it. He seemed a little cool down now, but could still tell that he was still mad. Mad about what I didn’t know. I didn’t put him in this predicament. He did. He did it to himself.

I’m just here to help him get out of it. And if he wanted out he’d help. If not I wouldn’t put too much effort in someone that is nobody and nothing. I work and stress to damn hard to put up with his or anyone’s bull crap. I was going to be somebody in life and I was starting now.

“It’s in here… somewhere.” He told me. I looked up at the ceiling. Lord, give me patience. After nearly two minutes of him looking through his bag he finally found it and gave it to me.

I looked over his grades and nearly fell from my seat. He wasn’t lying. He was failing every damn class. But, to my surprise he was failing Chorus. How could anyone fail chorus? That was the easiest class to pass. All you just had to do is open your mouth and sing. Why couldn’t he just do that?

I looked back at him, “Wow.” I said. He nodded his head. I scratched my neck and asked, “Do you have any homework?” instead of answering my question he dug in his book bag. I couldn’t believe what my eyes had summed up.

He had a 2.0 grade point average. It was nowhere near for any college to take him under any consideration. Not even Miami Dade. I shook my head giving it back to him.
“Are you planning on going to college?” I asked.

He shrugged his shoulders and said, “It’s not my thing… no.” I inhaled and wondered if it wasn’t his thing why was he here. What was really the point of helping someone if they didn’t want to go to college? He had already made up his mind to not go, so why help him pass? Because it was what I do; I help others. Whether he’s going or not he was here and it was apparent that he did want to graduate at least High School.

“I know what you’re thinking. I just don’t want to be left behind… that’s all.” He said answering my question. I nodded my head and looked over at his homework. It was his science homework.

“Do you have anymore?” I asked.

He shook his head.

x x x

Sincere was smart. He understood what I thought him instantly. He understood and answered simple problems. “Fields it’s time to lock up.” Ms. Edwards warned me. I smiled and nodded my head her way.

Sincere started packing his things slowly. “So… I guess this is it?” he asked. I nodded my head.

“You did well, today.” I told him despite how we started on rocky grounds. We still had our little moments where we bumped heads but we were cool. He nodded his head as he stood up and zipped his bag.

I did the same thing slinging my bag strap on my shoulders and picking up my books. Together we walked out of the library waving good night to Ms. Edwards and then going down the steps together. “I’m sorry for my attitude.” He told me.

I held my hand up dismissing his behavior, “Don’t worry about it.” I told him. I smiled when we made it to bottom of the libraries steps and stopped. “Just don’t let it happen again. I’ll see you tomorrow at three P.M sharp… don’t be late.” I said walking in the direction to go home.

After a few seconds later I heard feet after me, I turned around to see that it was Sincere. “Hey, hold up. I’m headed the same way.” He told me. I slowed down my walk so that he could catch up to me. And when he did I resumed my walk.

We walked in silence side by side for a few minutes. “So…” I said trying to initiate a conversation. I was looking down at the ground as we walked. “Tell me something about you.” I asked him. I wanted to know a little bit about him, even if it wasn’t a lot.

He shrugged his shoulders for the umpteenth time today and looked away from me, “What’s to know? What do you want to know?” he asked me. I licked my lips tasting my strawberry lip gloss.

“Anything,” I told him. “Something interesting about you—fears, dreams, likes, dislikes…” I trailed off when I thought I’d given him enough ideas for him to talk about. “… Talk about anything that you want to talk about. I won’t push you to talk about anything that you don’t want to talk about.” I told him.

He looked back at me as our eyes locked for a second. He licked his lips and said, “Alright…” he racked his brains trying to come up with something. “Okay… my name is Sincere Miles. My family and friends call me Sin… um, I like girls and I love playing basketball. I go to NMB, and… that’s about it.”

I nodded my head. He gave me a small summary and I wasn’t complaining. It was better than nothing. “Okay.” I told him. He could’ve told me about his dreams and fears… but he didn’t. I appreciated the attempt though.

“Now, it’s you’re turn Fields.” He told me causing me to stop. He continued walking apparently he hadn’t noticed that I had stopped.

“Huh?” I asked. He turned around to find me staring at him confused. He smiled and laughed. “You heard me it’s your turn. Tell me about Chasidy Fields.” He demanded me. I gave him The Rock stare causing him to chuckle. “Are you always this mean?” he asked me just to get me to talk about me.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to where he was, “Um… I don’t have to tell you anything about me if I don’t want to.” I told him. I didn’t and it was not in my job description to do so.

“Well, that’s not fair.” He told me. Yes, it was. It was not in my contract. I had a choice to share information if I wanted to. But, I opted not to share any. So, I didn’t have to. At least that’s how I wanted it. I tutor, you learn.

“…I didn’t have to tell you shit about me. But, I did.” It was the truth and I knew it. We both knew it.

“You know you’re actually right.” I told him. “You didn’t have to tell me anything about you, but you did. I know it’s none of my business to ask questions about your personal life and whatnot. But, I asked because I want to get a feel of who I am teaching… helping.” I told him.

He looked at me, “I want to be able to help that person to get to their goals. But, in order for me to help…” I paused to smile at him. “I have to know something. You’re dreams for one.” I told him.

He nodded his head, “But, you want to know something about me?” I asked rhetorically. “Fine I tell you. I’m sixteen years old, name is Chasidy Fields. I want to become a Pediatrician because I love children. And if that dream doesn’t work out I’d like to become a social worker. And if that too doesn’t work out I’d like to become a lawyer. I know I’m harsh and I know you’ll agree.” I told him.

He nodded his head believing me. I wasn’t done yet. “I am your tutor; I attend to a really tough school William H. Turner Technical Arts High School. I am not—I don’t consider myself as a mean person. And one of my biggest pet peeves is when people repeat obscenities.” I huffed feeling confident.

He wanted something… he got it.

He looked my way pleased at what he heard. But, it hadn’t shocked him in anyway because he noticed how she carried herself from the minute they spoke that afternoon. “Wow.” He said in amazement.

She sure had a lot of “I-want-to-be-this…”

She smiled and looked his way. “Okay… I know you see yourself not a…” he lifted his hands to form quotation fingers. “… a meany. But, are you?” he asked.

She thought about it for a split second before answering to his question. “I don’t think I’m a meany. Like I said I would love to become a leader, so I believe I’d consider myself as more on the bossy side. I want things done my way and fast.” I told him.

He nodded his head accepting her honest answer.

x x x

Feedback would be nice; Reviews, Concerns, && Predictions.

27No Matter What. [090309) - Page 2 Empty Re: No Matter What. [090309) Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:25 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

I like it so far...
Man at first when sin was talking about "Her" i thought it was a female that was his bestfriend or what not...but come to find out it was his mother... I feel for him Sad

Yeah...Chasity is a meany lol naw...but yeah she bossy
I feel for her too...ten foster siblings dang...bet thats why she so "Bossy" lol
She does want to be some big ass things when she grows up though..

Sin and Chasity like eachother they just don't know it yet lol
I bet she gone get him to start singing again...well i hope so.

bumpz and upz

28No Matter What. [090309) - Page 2 Empty Re: No Matter What. [090309) Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:54 am

Vava

Vava

Upz. Should I cancel this?

29No Matter What. [090309) - Page 2 Empty Re: No Matter What. [090309) Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:37 am

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

No.
Something about Chasidy irks me.
I think she needs to loosen up and then I'll like her.
Sin on the other hand, is just fine. Smile

30No Matter What. [090309) - Page 2 Empty Re: No Matter What. [090309) Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:13 pm

Vava

Vava

- adding tomorrow.
Just have a lot of things on my mind...
Including school starting in a week in a half.

31No Matter What. [090309) - Page 2 Empty Re: No Matter What. [090309) Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:30 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

are u n college

and u lucky cuz high school in memphis started this monday

32No Matter What. [090309) - Page 2 Empty Re: No Matter What. [090309) Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:49 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Ok...I just realized you added
ok. Loving the add
Chasidy carry herself
upright which is good
because you need to respect
yourself for others to respect you...
Continue please.

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

33No Matter What. [090309) - Page 2 Empty Re: No Matter What. [090309) Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:02 pm

yesimHER*

yesimHER*

i like it! i really like chasidys attitude. lol it reminds me of...me aha!

34No Matter What. [090309) - Page 2 Empty Re: No Matter What. [090309) Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:29 am

SexyT

SexyT

Love the story!
You really had me thinking Chasidy was a bit older than 16...she got atitude to match a 20 something and it's cool that Sin has calmed down and they seem cool wid each other now.
Its sad that she lost ger V to a loser and losing a mother can do that to someone I guess...he doensn't care and just wants to get thru school...but I'm sure with his extra lessons he will change...
I'm just wondering if they will get together and how that may come about.

UPSSSSSSS....SOOOOOOON lol!

35No Matter What. [090309) - Page 2 Empty Re: No Matter What. [090309) Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:42 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Uppity Upz...Add more

36No Matter What. [090309) - Page 2 Empty Re: No Matter What. [090309) Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:39 pm

Vava

Vava

Hey, I'm back.
Just been busy lately.
Adding in a few.
Thanks for the love.

37No Matter What. [090309) - Page 2 Empty Re: No Matter What. [090309) Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:40 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Woo hoo No Matter What. [090309) - Page 2 440777
had to do a victory dance
lol

38No Matter What. [090309) - Page 2 Empty Re: No Matter What. [090309) Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:49 pm

Vava

Vava

No Matter What.

Three.

After, I’d finished walking Chasidy home I went straight home. I was super tired. I was kind of pissed that Mrs. Saunders and Coach Banks called me down to the office to let me know that I would be riding the bench on the football field until my grades improved. Then, they strictly directed me to a tutor whom I’ve never met a day in my life.

Not only did they set me up with a tutor they told me that I would not participate in any senior activities unless I passed all of my classes with at least a two point five GPA. Man, that got me pissed and I was so ready to go off on both of them. But, I calmed down and started thinking about the consequences if I did.

I’m not gone even lie but I didn’t expect for my tutor to be cute at all. Chasidy Fields was a cutie. I was feeling her a lot. And maybe that was one reason why I stopped from acting up completely. Never had I met anyone who challenged me. She was the first and I liked that.

“Yo.” I said answering my cell once I got in. It was my boy Rob. Nothing much, he said answering. Just wondering why your ass didn’t show up for practice this afternoon. I looked in the living room to see that my pops wasn’t home. I kissed my teeth and said, “I didn’t know my wifey was gonna miss me.” I was referring to him.

I laughed and kissed his teeth, “Man get out of here with that gay stuff.” I continue to laugh. “But, for real though, where you ass was?” I stopped laughing; I open my room door, kicked off my kicks and plopped myself on my bed. I sighed, thinking about last Friday morning.

“Coach didn’t tell ya’ll?”

“Naw, man. He just said that you’re riding bench.” He told me.

I nodded my head and scratched the back of my head. “Man… I can’t play anymore unless my grades go up.” I told him.

“Well, that still doesn’t answer my question. Where were you? Even if you don’t play and ride the bench for the rest of the season you could still come to prac—”

“I know.” I told him. I knew that I could still come to practice. But, seriously Mrs. Saunders and Coach referred me to Chasidy. They said and threatened me that I could not do any senior activities unless my grades improved. “… I was a… at tutoring.” I told him.

The line went a little quiet. “Nigga, you lying.” He said laughing. I didn’t laugh nor say anything. When he didn’t say anything he asked, “You for real or are you playing with my head?” I shrugged my shoulders as if he could see me.

“I’m not.”

He began laughing again, “I always knew your ass was dumb.” He told me. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.This nigga always got jokes. “So you started today, huh?” he asked.

"Yeah, but check this out… my tutor is a hottie.” I told him.

“Word?” he asked shocked. Uh, huh, I told him. She’s got that nice cocoa bottle shape, cute, and a mean walk, I said describing her a little bit. “Man, you make it sound good. Make me want to act dumb so I can get a piece of th—” he said but I cut him off.

“Nigga, whatever; I ain’t dumb.” I interjected. “I just don’t like doing the damn work. But, yeah shawty is a ten.” He started chuckling.

“Alright, whatever you say Sin. If you say shawty is a ten why don’t you bring her around some time?” he suggested. “I’d like to see this piece of work with my own eyes.” He told me.

I held the phone away from my ears and looked at it for a few seconds, “Nigga, is you crazy?” I asked yelling. “She’s my tutor. I can’t bring her around ya’ll like that.” I told him. “And beside she ain’t like the other ones. I like—”

“Yeah, sure.” He said. “You’re probably right, you can’t bring her around because your afraid that she gone embarrassed your ass.” He said laughing. I didn’t smile, laugh, nor say anything. I just simply hung up on his ass. His behind played too much. Seconds later his behind was blowing up my phone. I didn’t pick up.

Dumb ass.

-----

Feedback would be nice; Reviews, Predictions, CC, && Concerns.

Okay, so if you don't see me in a couple of days with your add... just know it's internet issues. (That excludes Labor Day Weekend)

39No Matter What. [090309) - Page 2 Empty Re: No Matter What. [090309) Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:50 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

upppszzz

i think they gone get together

and he needa str8n his friend up i dnt lik him

add soon

40No Matter What. [090309) - Page 2 Empty Re: No Matter What. [090309) Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:27 pm

Vava

Vava

Hey, I'm back.
My computer and Internet is working again.

Upz.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum