Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Rescue Me From You Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Rescue Me From You Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Rescue Me From You Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Rescue Me From You Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Rescue Me From You Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Rescue Me From You Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Rescue Me From You Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Rescue Me From You Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Rescue Me From You Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rescue Me From You

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Rescue Me From You Empty Rescue Me From You Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:23 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Rescue Me From You 2c488a2570cec7c0d97d93e

Chapter 1 - Change Gon' Come
Chapter 2 - Let's Start Over
Chapter 3 - Am I Dreaming?
Chapter 4 - Deception
Chapter 5 - 2 Steps Forward, 10 Steps Back
Chapter 6 - You're The One
Chapter 7 - And Then Came The Storm
Chapter 8 - Messy Little Mistakes
Chapter 9 - What You Need [Part 1] ~ [Part 2]
Chapter 10 - Strong Survive
Chapter 11 - Better Late, Than Never [Part 1] ~ [Part 2]
Chapter 12 - Will Power

Last edited by her love is infinite ;) on Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:41 am; edited 25 times in total

http://shamsthecutieee.tumblr.com

2Rescue Me From You Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:43 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Sweet line up. Can't wait for the read.

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

3Rescue Me From You Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:28 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Nicely done, ready for an add! The title is entense, wonder who's tryna get away?

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

4Rescue Me From You Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:56 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Chapter 1: Change Gon' Come

'I didn't sleep last night, I held my pillow tight.' - Aaliyah

Rescue Me From You Heyqx

Michele

"Hello?" I lazily answered the phone. When his name flashed on my iPhone screen, I automatically caught an attitude.
"Wassuh." He sang in his southern accent.
"You tell me." I said as I laid on my bed, shifting my position.
"I need to holla' at you about something, if it's not a problem…" He spoke.
"Everything dealing with you is a problem." I mumbled.
"Oh is that right?" He questioned me.
"Kareem, what do you want?" I became bored with this 'conversation.'
"I need you to drop two g's for me, I'll pay you back in a couple days." He said.
"Do what???" I said as enraged thoughts almost immediately started rushing through my head. "We have two little girls together Kareem! You don't make any type of effort to help out but you're calling me for some money? Hell fucking no. You're Mr. Big Bucks, remember? Mr. Rapper. Now you need help from your baby mama for whatever reason? Naw, boo you got the wrong one. It ain't happening. Call some other sucka' bitch. I gotta handle mines. Autumn & Cadence. The rest is history. You've barely spent any money on these girls but you want me to give you two thousand dollars? Are you out of your mind? No, I'm sorry. My children come first."
I hung up the phone before he could get another word out. I was enraged. Kareem was a damn trip. He was in and out of Autumn's 3 years of life, constantly. Since I had my one year old Cadence? Kareem saw her twice. He thought just because I've loved him since I was 15, I would always be there for him…and that was the case. But now? He can forget about it. I'm only moving one direction in my life now, and that's forward. Especially for my girls.

Rescue Me From You Kareem

Kareem

I shook my head and threw my phone on my couch as I looked over at my brother Dre.
"She ain't fucking with it, huh?" He said as a smirk crept upon his face. "Yo, I don't understand why you won't tell her what it is straight up. We tryna do big things and if she knew you needed the rest of the money to go on this tour, I think she would do it. Like dawg, this tour is gonna' put us in a good ass position. Your daughters gone be straight whether you see them everyday or not. Michele gone be straight. The fam will be. Mayne, be real with her. That's yo' baby mama. Ya'll been knowing each other for 7 years. It can't make things worst if you ask. Listen to your brother, dawg." Dre said.
"Aight, aight. I'll go stop by her crib later." I said as he dapped me up.
"Yeah do that. I gotta' get back to mines, though. Speaking of cribs." He laughed as he walked out my door, making his departure.
I sat back and contemplated what he told me. It's not like I absolutely needed the money. I had it, but just not at the moment. I just needed Michele to pull through for me this one time. I know I'd been doing Michele and my daughters a lil' dirty these past couple years, but I been tryna' get this money and being a family man just wasn't a part of my agenda. Don't get me wrong. I loved my little ones to death. It broke my heart not being there for them like I should've been but everybody makes mistakes. I just needed this next month to go as smooth as possible, then I could be the man Michele needed. If she could ever forgive me and let us move forward…

Rescue Me From You Dre1r

Dre

I left my brother's crib and swerved off to my house. My mind been heavy with this situation me & my wife had going on.
I knocked three times before I heard her high-pitched voice ring.
"Coming!" She said as I heard her coming down the stairs through the door.
"Who is it?" She asked.
"It's me, Snook." I spoke through the door.
She sighed heavily and reluctantly let me in. "Can I help you?"
"That's how you treat me? I mean, this is also MY house, Darrian. Don't start that."
I said as I made my way into the house.
"Whatever." She said as she closed and locked the door behind me. I walked into our kitchen and got a bottle of sprite out of the refrigerator.
"So, we need to talk." I said I twisted the cap on the bottle and took a sip.
"Is that so?" She said as she folded her arms and leaned on the island.
"Yeah, it is." I said as I looked into her eyes. "What we gone do about this?" I asked her.
"I'm moving back to Harlem with my mom. End of story." She said. My eyes widened.
"What??"
"You heard me. I'm packing my stuff and I'm moving in with my mother until everything is finalized with the divorce."
She said with no emotion as she looked at her perfectly manicured nails.
"Darrian, I thought we were gone work this out! You told me you wanted to make this right for us! You walking 'round this bitch with an attitude like I did something wrong! YOU CHEATED ON ME! Not the other way around. I forgave your ass and you still tryna' leave like I'm not right for you? Fuck outta' here." I slammed my hands on the kitchen island.
She jumped in fear then a single tear streamed down her delicate brown face. "I am not one that's not right for you. You say you forgive me but you're not staying at home. We haven't had sex in three months. You only come around to get a new change of clothes or a meal and you barely give me any attention. So, I thought it was best I'd just pack up and leave…" She said as tears poured. She closed her eyes and turned her head as she held herself tightly. "I am so sorry." Her voice cracked making me feel a lump in my throat. I hated seeing my baby cry.
I pulled her into me. "I know Snook. But, I love you and I want this to work. You cheated and that put a damper on our marriage, but girl I love yo' ass. Your name tattooed on my back. You are still the girl of my dreams. You changed me into the man I am today. You convinced me out of the dope game. I could NEVER find another female like you. You are my world, Snook."
She cried harder into my chest. "I didn't mean to hurt you Dre. I love you too and I need you more than ever right now, so can you come back home?" She asked through tears.
I lifted her chin and kissed her deeply, making her melt in my arms. "I'll come home…"

Rescue Me From You Tumblrmbm1bvxl4l1qhhskv

Danielle

"Chelly, you know Kareem more than he knows himself. He'll come around. I'm not saying you have to make him, but just show him how much he's missing out. This is new to him and you also. But you can't just sit on your ass and watch him do him. He needs for you to give him that push because he's used to you doing that. He's used to you having his back and being his support. So, justgive him the money, but give him an ultimatum too…" I spoke to my baby sister over the phone. Michele was crying over the fact that Kareem was calling her about some money but he wasn't calling to talk about their relationship or their kids.
It was really hard for me to relate to my sister's situation. I'm 28 years old with one son and I'm happily married. She's only 22 with a 3 year old, a 1 year old, and a baby daddy that ain't really there. It did hurt my feelings to see my sister like this, though. The fact that she is so young and is in this predicament? I'd rather it be me than to see her struggle.
"But what if he doesn't choose me and our kids?" She cried hard.
"Then you know he wasn't worth your love, or your children's love." I sighed.
"Ughh, can you just come stay tonight, sissy?" She sniffled through tears.
"Yeah, I'll come. You want the girls to stay at my house with Amir and Dawson?" I asked.
"That's fine. I love you." She said.
"Alright, see you soon. Love you too." I said hanging up the phone.
I sighed heavily. "What's going on?" Dawson asked as I laid my head on his chest.
"Michele is stressed over Kareem, AGAIN." I shook my head.
"Oh." He said not wanting to continue with the conversation. Dawson wasn't the type to get into others' relationships, no matter what. Even if he did just give his little opinion, it ultimately caused us to argue.
"Yeah, I'm gonna get Autumn and Cadence and bring them back here. Is that okay, baby?" I asked him.
"Umm, that means Kiana is coming over." He laughed. Kiana was his little sister and she loved Autumn and Cadence to death so having her babysit them while Dawson entertained Amir was going to be perfect.
"Okay, well I gotta go." I said kissing his lips and walking out of my bedroom door.
"Amir!" I called out my son's name as I descended down the stairs.
"Yes ma?" He said running out of the kitchen.
"What were you doing?" I asked him.
"I got a juice ma." He huffed sarcastically.
I laughed at him. "Come here and give me a kiss. I'm going over Aunt Chelly's house for the night. That means the girls are coming over here and so is your Aunt Kiana." I said kissing his cheek and hugging him tightly.
"Aww man, ma. All those girls?" He whined.
"Look, stick with your daddy and you'll be fine. I'll see you in the morning." I said rubbing his head.
"Ok, ma. Love youuu." He dragged out his word as he walked up the stairs, stomping his feet.
"Cut it out." I said as I closed my front door.
I got into my 745 BMW and started the engine. I was in for a long night of tears.

5Rescue Me From You Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:16 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

first chapter up,
will get into depth with details in chapter 2
but a little insight for now ! (:

6Rescue Me From You Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:41 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Kareem! He needs a better approach lol! Yu can't call your baby's mom for 2k and you've only seen your youngest baby girl 2x! Wtf? Get your life! Chelly is going through it. I hope Dawson is legit. There has to be a good guy somewhere in the story! Lol.

I also hope she doesn't give him the Money and he makes it nd gets big headed and forgets about them nd have some label hoe riding in his car and ish.

Loves. Keep adding Smile

7Rescue Me From You Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:07 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Loving the adds. Everybody have their own problems that a lot of ppl go through today. I hate chelly's situation becuz when u want things to work for u and ur kids and yet u have a stubborn man who can't see that it just make u go mad. Kareem needs to man up, dre should talk some sense in him. Dre situation is messed up but when u don't find out the root on what made her do it in the first place then how u expect to move forward. I hope it all works out. and I wish I had a big sis. Lol. Good adds.

8Rescue Me From You Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:46 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Chapter 2: Let's Start Over
'Take me as I am and not who I was. I promise I'll be the one that you can trust.' - Chris Brown

Kareem

This whole situation with Michele was killing me. So, I hopped in my car and drove over to her apartment. I had to make everything straight now, before I'm too late and lose her completely. I loved the girl with all my heart. She had my kids and she had my heart. No matter if I was in her life or my kids' lives, she always had my heart. I wasn't fucking no other girl. I wasn't in no other relationship. I knew deep down inside I was committed to her. My body and mind just wasn't ready to be there physically and be a family man at my age. But now I'm feeling like fuck that because every time we talk she seems so much more distant.
I know she still cares. I know she wants us together. I care and I want that too. For that to happen I had to be a man and step up to the plate. Not just for Michele, but for Autumn and Cadence too.

I pulled up to the nearest parking spot to her apartment building which was nearly two blocks away. I stuck my hands in my pocket as I walked down the sidewalk in the cold winter weather. I swear these were the times I wish I was back in Houston because these New York winters were really catching me off guard.
As I approached her building, I noticed a white on white Beamer with 24's. I knew that car too well. Danielle was here. I let out a small sigh of relief. Danielle and I got along for the most part so I knew their would be less arguing in the crib if she was there. She wouldn't want to see us like that.
I walked into her building and jogged up the steps. As I got closer to her door, I could hear singing. I smiled to myself. Michele always sung her heart out to let go of any built up frustration and anger. Danielle chimed in as there voices became one. Michele had a pretty ass voice and I always couldn't figure out what made her not pursue it as a career. But, then I thought, I got her pregnant when she was 17, she ain't get to pursue a lot of shit.
I knocked two times before it went completely silent.
"Who is it??" Michele asked with confusion in her voice.
"Umm…Kareem." I spoke up. I heard her latches unlock, then she opened her door with her hand on her hip and her lips pursed.
"Can I help you?" She looked at me up and down.
"I mean, can I come in? This hallway cold as fuck, Chele." I said pulling my North Face coat collar in. She reluctantly stepped back, letting me in.
"Hey stranger." Danielle waved at me.
"Wassuh mane." I said walking over and giving her a hug.
"How you?" She asked.
"I'm aight I guess." I said before our conversation was interrupted by Michele.
"Did you want something? It had to be important if you came all the way across the bridge to Bronx." She rolled her eyes. The drive was about 40 mins away, but I stayed in Bed-Stuy so it won't that big of a deal. I didn't know why she would bring that up like I stayed all the way in Philly where I used to live. Back then I used travel to come see her ass on a daily.
"I didn't come here for all that. Let me talk to you real quick?" I tugged at her hand. She mugged me and looked at me up and down. She snatched away and stormed off to her room. I followed suit.
I closed her door behind me once I got in. "What do you want?" She asked.
"Where my girls at?"
"With their family, why?"
She rolled her neck.
"It woulda been nice to see them…"
"Yeah, yeah. Look, you gone tell me why you here? What... You want the money?"
She walked over to her nightstand, pulling out the two rolled up wads of money. "Here!" She threw it at me.
"That's all you give a damn about." She said as I caught it. I looked down at the money in my hands, then looked back up at her.
"Come with me…" I exhaled. She laughed as she rolled her eyes. "I'm deadass, Michele." I gave her my serious look.
Her bottom lip dropped open as she stared at me. "Come with you where?"
"I needed this money to pay my half to me & Dre's manager. I'm going on tour in a couple days. I want you and the girls to come with me. I know I haven't been here for none of y'all. I wanna be here now. I need to be. So, please think about it. I want us to work and I want my fucking family, Michele."
I said stepping close to her, cupping her chin.
There was a long silent pause, then her lip began to quiver.
"Tell me this is just a bad dream and that you aren't really saying this right now." She said as she closed her eyes and tears poured. "I HATE you for not being here like you should have been!" She yelled as she began shoving me in my chest. I quickly grabbed her hands.
"Look at me, Michele. I fucked up. I know that but I'm trying to make it work right now! I know you hurting, believe it or not it hurts me too! But I want to fix it! I grew up without a father and so did you! I can't have that for Autumn or Cadence. It ain't happening, Michele. So, please consider this." I calmed my voice.
I used my fingers to wipe her tears. She looked into my eyes and shook her head left to right. "You have one more chance. I won't hurt anymore." She said as she pulled away from me. She walked over and stood in her mirror as she cleaned up her running eyeliner.
"I love you…" I said as I watched her.
"Prove it." She said before walking out of the room.
"Michele!" I ran after her.
"Yes Kareem?" She turned around. We were standing face to face in her small hallway. The lighting from the living room gave her this pretty look from the shadowing. Her lipgloss glistened on her full lips and her eyes seemed to twinkle.
"I just want to say I'm really sorry." I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her into me. I felt her body tense up and after holding her for a little she loosened up and hugged me back. She laid her head on my chest and exhaled deeply, hugging me tighter.
"Please don't mess this up. I can't go through this anymore." She looked up at me.
"I promise." I said as I kissed her lips. This was the first time we kissed since we were in the hospital after she gave birth to Cadence. Her lips were as sweet as I'll always remember.

Rescue Me From You Triniboysonifkimwasmygi

Michele

"Give me another kiss." Kareem smiled at me. He was leaving after hanging around for about an hour with me and Danielle. I leaned in and gently kissed his lips. "Call me?" He asked.
I shook my head up and down. "Aight, I'll see you tomorrow." He said as he descended down the stairs and out my apartment building.
This was about making a wise decision. It wasn't about the past. It was about trying to keep my family together no matter what. I loved Kareem with all my heart. I didn't care about all his wrong doings at this moment because when he did right and was committed to something, he kept his word. He wasn't a bad person. He was just a bad decision maker, but I wasn't going to hold that against him. He took the initiative to come all the way to my house and make up with me. He told me that he wanted us to be a family, so who could be mad at that or not give it a chance? I had to try it out. It was my last hope.

"You alright, sissy?" Danielle asked me.
"I'm okay. I just hope…I just really hope this works." I said as I sat on my couch and laid my head back.
"I'm glad you're seeing the brighter side of this. I don't think you know how surprising it was to see him walk through your door. I mean, it has been months, Michele. That's some unexpected shit."
"Not really," I shrugged. "I just don't want to get my hopes up and he lets me down. Matter of fact, it's not even about him letting me down. Autumn asks about him almost everyday and it's hard for me to take her to the frozen yogurt shop by his studio and have her seeing posters and flyers with her daddy's face on them but she doesn't get to see him in real life. That scars kids. And I definitely don't want him to start coming around Cadence, then just abruptly leaving. I'm so torn and it's painful." I rubbed my forehead.
"You just gotta pray he won't do it. Have faith, Chelly." She said hugging me and rubbing my shoulder.
"Can we change the subject?" I asked. "I'm starting to get a headache talking about all this."
"Whatever you want." She smiled. "Hey, I forgot I picked up some Red Box movies on my way back from dropping off the girls." She rummaged through her purse and pulled out a few DVD's.
"Oooh is that Seance??" I exclaimed.
"I knew you would wanna watch this scary shit." She laughed.
"I'll go pop some popcorn and get drinks and snacks." I said walking towards my kitchen.
"I hope you mean drinks…with alcohol…a lot of it." She yelled. I laughed to myself. Sounded about right.

Rescue Me From You Tumblrmcmngg1ydq1r5s2ej

Dawson

"This ain't right." She giggled.
"Whatchu mean?" I smiled as I sucked on her neck.
"I mean you a married man and you have a child. I don't care how if I'm your ex or not. You can't keep cheating on your wife." Mina sighed as she placed her hands on my chest. I got off of her and put my shirt back on.
"You're right. I guess I gotta let you go for good." I shook my head.
She sighed heavily once more. "No…"
"What?" I asked her with confusion written across my face.
"You've been my best friend since the 3rd grade and my boyfriend since we were in middle school. I'm not gone let you go that easy." She smirked.
I smiled and walked back over to her, grabbing her and roughly sticking my tongue down her throat. "That's what I thought." I said as I pushed her against the wall. I began to rub her through her panties when she stopped me yet again.
"Yo, what's up with that?" I let her go.
"I'm not gone let you go, but I gotta stop having sex with you. I gotta boyfriend and you have a wife and son. I respect that and you have to respect mines too." She said getting extremely serious.
I sighed and shook my head. "You knew when you came back in my life what was gonna happen. I wasn't tryna get back into this with you, but I did. I love you, Mina." I looked into her eyes.
"And I love you too but I can't hurt myself by just being the other woman to you." She rubbed the back of my neck.
"But you're not. She was your replacement, honestly. I mean you left to go to school in LA. I couldn't wait for you forever. Now, I'm married with a kid. And I honestly wish it was with you." I looked down. I was feeling real bad about me and Danielle right now.
"Look, go take care of home, Dawson. I'll be there for you no matter what happens. Remember I was your friend before all of this." She said pointing at my chest. She gave me a warm smile, cheering me up a very little, then held her arms out for a hug.
I hugged her back. "Always?"
"And forever." She kissed my cheek.
I threw on my clothes and headed back home. I told Kiana I was just going to the store and I knew by now she'd probably be a little worried. As I sped home, I thought about Danielle. I wasn't happy. I loved her, but I wasn't in love with her. She was too materialistic; high maintenance at times. She always had to be in the loop about something and she always wanted our 'perfect' relationship on display. It was getting a little tiring dealing with it sometimes, so I just started to put up a front. I acted like everything was all good all the time. Don't get me wrong, at times Danielle was the perfect woman for me. She loved me and cared about me so much. But, I just couldn't open myself all the way up to her. I still had Mina in my heart.

I got home and went straight to the guest room to let Kiana know I was back, but her, Cadence, Amir, and Autumn were all sound asleep. I walked in the room, turned off the tv, and picked up Amir to take him back in his room. He opened his eyes and smiled at me.
"Love you, dad." He said as he snuggled in my neck. I smiled.
"Love you too, son."
I walked him upstairs to his room and laid him in his bed. I turned on his night light, then closed his door.
I went straight to my room, stripped down to my Polo boxers and grabbed my phone.

I love you baby! Goodnight and I'll see you in the a.m :*

I shook my head and replied. This situation was so fucked up.

To: Danielle <3
night babe :*

I rubbed my forehead then closed my eyes, but too many thoughts were running through my mind to even let myself rest. So, instead I just called Mina and talked to her for the rest of the night.

Last edited by her love is infinite ;) on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

9Rescue Me From You Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:01 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

That add was so good. I am so glad Kareem is starting to gather his senses but to go on tour...ooo I smell drama. Boy Dawson Dawson Dawson...he put himself in a beyond tight spot...Smh. I love how this story is coming along. Keep em coming

10Rescue Me From You Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:36 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

That dog! Dawson's new name is Dawg! Uggh! How you don sit there and pillow talk to yo ex chick about how you wish the son you had with your WIFE was her's?? you just dont do that! That's like saying you dont like half of your son bc you dont appreciate where it came from! If he didnt like Dani like that why get married?! Have a child at that! He better not have his son around that chick. fucked up how, if they have been sleeping together, she was fuckin him while he was married. Now she wanna be classy and call it a quits. #getcholife. I wonder how Dani gonna find out?

Kareem kareem kareem. hopefully he goes by his word and he's not sweet talkin. Glad Chelly said "Prove it." to his i love you. Bc he should prove it, 2k is his back child support he should be paying her! XD

anyway, i hope dawson's lil bro and his wife gets it together. I just think you should get help before you cheat, that's just me. hopefully it'll work out tho.

I still cant get over Dawg! Hhhh, whatever, eyes, roll'm Rolling Eyes

loved the add, keep it up mamaz!

11Rescue Me From You Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:38 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Chapter 3: Am I Dreaming?
'Hold me really tight until the stars look big. Never let me go.' - Lana Del Rey

Rescue Me From You Triniboysonifkimwasmygi

Michele

Kareem had been staying with me and the girls for the past couple days. Well, since that night he hung out with me and Danielle. Not even 20 minutes after he left he was knocking on my door asking to spend the night. I let him stay but I still continued my movie night with Danielle. He went to my room and went straight to sleep and since then, him and I been inseparable. He took complete care of Cadence and gave Autumn all the attention in the world. It was nice to actually see him in that way. He fed them, bathed them, took them out, and he was starting to teach some things to Autumn. I thought it was so cute. Just watching them interact made me feel like no matter what he missed out on, he's here now to make it up.

"Come on, we're gonna be late." Kareem said as he scooped up a sleeping Cadence in his arms.
I picked Autumn up and rested her head on my shoulder. I pulled her hood over her head and walked out of my door, securing it behind me. It was 3 o'clock in the morning and us 4 were driving to Chicago for Dre and Kareem's first stop on their tour.
Autumn stirred in my arms as Kareem and I walked down the block. It was lightly snowing but the wind was blowing pretty bad. I pulled her closer into me as I caught up with Kareem's fast pace.
"Cadence is ok?" I looked up at him as we continued to walk.
"She's sound asleep, Chele. She's alright." He said as he peeped under the thick pink throw blanket he had covering her. I was really concerned because Cadence easily caught colds and there were a few occasions when I had to take her to the emergency room.
"Could you have parked any further?" I asked him.
"Look," He stopped in his tracks. "Don't fuck with me early this morning. I gotta mean headache and all I care about is getting to the Chi safely with my kids in this weather." He stared at me with all seriousness.
"Ok." I exhaled with a surprised expression on my face. "I apologize. It's just freezing out here."
"And I understand that but I can't change that and we're here now so say no more." He said unlocking his car doors.
We put the girls in the backseat of his car and strapped them in.
"Couldn't have driven a better car for a family you're traveling with?" I asked him as we both got into the car.
He rolled his eyes and clenched his jaw. "This is the best I could do for right now, Michele. My Range is already in Atlanta. Calm down, please?" He said with frustration in his voice. He started up the engine and drove off.
The first 15 minutes of the ride was awkward. Kareem was never a morning person and I guess I just wasn't considering that at all. I was just making it worst with my inconsiderate complaints. I huffed a little and stared out the window.
"Hey..." He said as he reached over and caressed my thighs with his fingertips. "I'm tryna adjust. Just gotta get some getting used to, that's all." He smiled at me.
"I know Kareem, but you know how I am." I said.
"And you know how I am. So, we even right?" He laughed.
"Sure." I lightly giggled.
"We got everything we need right?" He asked me.
"Yeah, if I left anything we can just go pick it up." I said as I slid down in the seat and got comfortable.
He looked over at me and smiled. He ran his hand through my loose curls and leaned over and kissed my cheek.
"Please pay attention to the road. My babies in this car." I shook my head.
"I got this." He said as he lightly tapped my thigh, "they my babies too."
"I'm glad you're finally realizing that." I cut my eyes at him.
"Niggas got jokes!" He reached over and tickled my side. I jumped up in shock then burst into laughter.
"Stop it dammit. Keep your damn hands on the wheel." I calmed my laughter.
"Aight, aight." He grabbed my hand and kissed it as we interlocked fingers.
"I love you," I smirked at him.
"And I love youuuu." He grinned. He blew a kiss at me and I pretended to catch it. As I began to put the kiss on my lips, he grabbed my wrist and stopped me.
"Nah, nah." He said as he put my hand in my coat pocket. "That's for later." He slowed the car down at the traffic light.
"This is for now." He said as he leaned over and gently pried my mouth open with his tongue.
"Mmmm." I moaned as his lips parted mine. "This is so perfect." I smiled at him.
"And I'm gon' try to keep it that way." He smiled as he drove and got onto the expressway.

Rescue Me From You Tumblrmd7ngbpkcr1r2t08x

Amina

"Yo, Amina!" Kyshawn called out my name.
"What?" I groaned.
"Get that ass up." He snatched my covers off of me and slapped my ass.
I huffed loudly as I got out of bed and stretched. The scent of breakfast kissed my nose and I walked straight out of my bedroom to the kitchen of the loft I had recently moved into.
Ky had been staying with me, but he stayed at his crib for the most part. He still had his own apartment because we had only been dating for about 7 months and completely moving in wasn't apart of neither one of our plans.

"Why you ain't call me back the other night?" He asked as I sat down at the kitchen bar. This morning was his first day back in New York. He had been out of town in Virginia for a few days, 'taking care of business', whatever that was. Kyshawn ain't have a damn job but he always had money and rocked the most expensive clothes, shoes, and jewelry. I was always curious, but at the same time, I didn't care. He wasn't my husband and what he did was better left unsaid in my eyes.
"When Babe?" I questioned him as he put a plate in front of me.
"Don't play dumb. I called you like four times Wednesday night and ya' shit went straight to voicemail. I won't feeling that." He said as he took a sip of his orange juice.
"Well…I-I don't," I hesitated. "I can't remember, Ky. But I'm sorry." I said avoiding any eye contact with him. I know damn well I remember. My ass was with Dawson.
"Yeah, aight. Ya' ass bet' not be playing me. You came easy, you leave the same way, ma." He said as he grabbed his jacket.
"Really yo? You shitting on me like that now?" I asked, completely losing my appetite.
He chuckled. "You acting surprised? I don't know why? You know what the fuck it is Mina. I'm only here because I'm starting to really care for you but don't forget I know people. Ya name stay in somebody mouth bout what the fuck you be doing but I give ya' ass the benefit of the doubt. So don't fuck with me." He stood only inches away from me.
"Whatever." I waved him off. No sooner my neck was in his grasp, but he didn't have a tight grip. He just whispered in my ear.
"You fuck it up if you want to. I'm gon' be Gucci regardless. Baleedat." He let me go, slightly pushing me back down in my seat.
"Get dressed and meet me downstairs." He grabbed his keys and left out of my door.
I threw my plate in the trash and went straight to my bathroom to shower up.
Kyshawn wasn't always the aggressive person he is now. I mean, maybe he was and he was just putting up a front. Ky at a glance was a sweet looking guy. He had a killer smile and he was just gorgeous all together. But, he had a darker side and if you fucked with him, it was over before it even began.
After I got out the shower, I threw on a simple but cute outfit with my spiked Jeffrey Campbell damsel shoes and headed out the door. I knew he kind of knew what was up but if I did everything he said and sweetened him up, he would forget about it and get back to being lovey dovey with me.

Rescue Me From You Dre3z

Dre

Darrian and I had been in Chicago relaxing these pays couple of days. We didn't talk about our little situation much after that night I came home, but the conversation was far from over. I just didn't have the time to be worried about that now because my focus was this tour and this money.

"When will Michele and Kareem be here?" Darrian walked over to me and sat on my lap.
"I guess within a couple hours." I said looking down at my watch. "Reem texted me saying he left like round three. It's 12 now. So soon I'm assuming." I looked up at her. She smiled down at me.
"I'm so happy they're back together. I've missed Michele so much! and Autumn! I can't wait to meet the new baby. Tired of seeing pictures." She twisted up her face.
"Yeah, I know." I laughed.

We were sitting out on the balcony of the hotel. I stared at Darrian's perfectly shaped body in my lap. Her ass sitting on my dick right now had me stupid horny and it's been a long time since I had sex with her. I was still tryna teach her a lesson and shit, but I wanted her bad.
I attempted to pull her Victoria's Secret sweatpants down enough so I could slid in.
"What are you doing?" She looked back and smiled down at me.
"About to fuck the shit out of you." I smirked at her.
"Well, let me help." She said standing up and taking off her sweats and panties, leaving her ass staring me in the face.
"I been missing this." I said as I stood up and bent her over the balcony railing. I was so horny for her ass and once I saw her pussy was already juicy, I instantly got hard. Usually, before I fucked her I gave her some bomb ass head, but right now all I was thinking about was the feeling of me sliding in her.
I spread her cheeks open and pulled her back onto my dick and she moaned in pain as I began to slowly stroke her and get a feel for it while she began to slowly throw it back. Once I got my dick wet enough, and stroking her became easier, I began pounding that pussy. I gripped her waist tightly as I pumped my dick in and out of her. I bent over top of her and began playing with her clit at the same time and thats when her legs began to shake. She squeezed her pussy lips tight as I fucked her harder and rubbed her clit rougher. Her juices started to leak like crazy and I ain't never seen her so wet to where my entire dick glistened. She let out extremely loud moans and I knew the people in the hotel room beside us was hearing it. I didn't give a fuck though and clearly she didn't either. I fucked her so hard her whole body grew weak and I had to hold her body up while I continued to fuck her. She bit down on her bottom lip as she took the dick I knew she was missing for a few months. My dick was missing this feeling real bad. She nutted back to back. Each time she nutted, the weaker she got. She fell back into me, making me sit in the chair. With my dick still inside her, she laid back on my chest as she took a small break, catching her breath.
"Come on, baby. I'm almost there." I said as I slowly stroked her and sucked on her neck.
She sat up and placed her hands on her knees. She began bouncing on my dick, making it completely disappear inside of her with each stroked. She fucked me hard as her ass collided on my thighs. I gripped her waist tight and smacked on her ass. Once I felt my balls tingling, I sat up and pumped in and out of her fast. I let out a groan once I felt my semen race through her.
She stood up and almost fell to the ground until I caught her arm. I put my dick back in my sweats and sat her on my lap.
"Damn, baby." I said pulling her into me and holding her.
She reached up and kissed my lips. "I missed you Dre." She said as she curled into my lap.
I took her back into the room and we cuddled in bed until the both of us were knocked out. Cold.

Last edited by her love is infinite ;) on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

12Rescue Me From You Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:21 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Michelle* lol she had me cracking up. It was too early in the morning for all that extra talk. But she was telling it like it is.
Amina* she sounds like she is in for a rude awakening. Ky seem like he will snap. She better stop before her life stop.
Dre* knew he couldn't hold out much longer. I hope all goes well with them. The tour and everything could cause them to back track again.

All and all, loving it. add asap

13Rescue Me From You Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:26 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Amina is stupid for even cheating on that fool! Putting everybodys life in danger cause she wants the dxxk.

anywayy, i hope all goes well with Chelly<3

Dre can get it. im d.a.s. ummm, what was ole girl thinking about when she went to another guy?? Seems to me like all Dre wants is his music, and her. Hmm, cant have your cake and eat it too

lovelyy add:D

14Rescue Me From You Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:42 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Chapter 4: Deception
'Caught in a maze; I can't find my way back.' - JoJo

Rescue Me From You Tumblrmbm1bvxl4l1qhhskv

Danielle

"Dawson…" I called out as I sat at the edge of our bed. My fingers were trembling and my lip was starting to quiver. Tears quickly began to drop as I sat there in shock.
"Yeah?" He asked walking in the room. I hung my head low. I was so hurt. I didn't know or understand what was going on. How could he say these things? Did he really mean them?
"Yo?" He said once more. He stepped closer to me and lifted my chin. He saw the pain and immediately guilt was read on his face. He saw his phone in my lap.
"Dani…" He tried to embrace me.
"Is this how you feel about me? About your son?" I asked him with hope that he was just running game to this bitch he was texting.
He was silent as he stared at the wall and clenched his jaw. He shook his head and walked out of the bedroom door.
My mouth dropped open as I watched my husband walk out on me.
"Dawson!" I yelled out as I followed him. No matter how hurt I was, I still needed to hear the truth.
I caught up with him as he walked out the back door and sat out on our patio.
"Can you explain this to me, please?" I asked him as I scrolled through his text messages to her name.

To: Mina
i told you she was just a replacement , i aint expect to marry her and have a son that me and you was supposed to have but I grew mad love for her , boo you been mine for years and i still only want you. not just ya sex but all of you ma. drop that nigga and i'll do whatever it is i gotta do to get you back… :*

i love you so much dawson

I showed him the messages and he shook his head up and down. He rubbed the side of his face as he bit his bottom lip and stared at the sunset. The sky was a beautiful purple and orange color.
"I think I want a divorce..." He exhaled.
My entire body grew weak and I felt myself getting hot as each and every emotion rushed to me.
"Dawson???" I reached out to him as tears poured down my face.
He grabbed my hand pulled me over onto the swinging seat beside him. He kissed my forehead and laid my head on his shoulder as I cried like a baby. He held me tightly as I let out my hurt on him.
"I love you, Danielle. But I'm not in love with you. I don't want you to hurt any longer. You deserve somebody that will do you right; love you more than I ever could. I'm not happy and I'm sorry that I put up a front for so long but I gotta do what's right now. You will always be the mother of my son; which I love to death. And don't get me wrong. I love Amir and you know that and he does too. What I meant by the text was that Mina was pregnant with my first son and she had a miscarriage. I never, ever in a lifetime will regret my son. I just regret keeping my self in a relationship that only benefited one of us. But, we have to let go now. I care about you and Amir but I can't be with you any longer. If I do this situation will just get worst and I don't want for you to go through that. So, I'm gonna go pack my bags. I'll come back to get the rest of my stuff when I get a storage unit." He got off the swing and left me there to take in what he just said.

I wanted to die at that every moment.
I wasn't a bad wife. I might have did a little too much at times and showed off in the media, but I was NOT a bad wife. I loved Dawson with all of my heart and for him to just give me up like that hurt so much. How could you not see my love for you? I wanted to beg him to stay and not do this, but I was already at my weakest point. Why make me weaker? You can't make somebody stay if their mind is set on leaving. I saw it in Dawson's eyes that his mind was made up. He didn't want me anymore. He didn't care anymore. He didn't love me anymore.

I dried my tears as best as I could and caught my breath. I got up off the swing and walked up the stairs to my bedroom. Dawson was pulling out his clothes and sticking them in his Louis Vuitton luggage. I looked away, crawled into bed and shut my eyes tightly. All I could think about was everything we had. I started to cry out loud. I couldn't hold it in at all.
Dawson sighed and climbed in the bed behind me. He cuddled with me as he wrapped his arms around my body. He kissed my ear and rocked me back and forth holding me tight. I scooted as close as I could to him, trying to make a connection that was obviously gone at this point. No matter how close we were right now, I felt like he was all the way across the country without a fucking worry.
I sobbed and sobbed until I cried myself to sleep.

Rescue Me From You Michaelinstagramstraigh

Dawson

Danielle was sound asleep, so I climbed out of the bed and walked towards my son's room. He was also asleep. I shook my head. I walked over to his bed, kissed his forehead, and walked out of the room.
I grabbed my bags and threw them in the back of my car and headed to my mom's house in the Bronx. I wasn't tryna hit Mina up yet. I needed to make sure this was absolutely right before I'd probably make the worst mistake of my life.
"Where's ma?" I asked Kiana as she opened the door.
"In her room. Why do you have bags with you?" She questioned me.
I simply ignored her and headed up the spiral stairs to my mother's bedroom.
"Yo, ma?" I called out as I knocked.
"Come in." Her voice sang.
"Wassup ma dukes." I said as I plopped down on her bed next to her and kissed her cheek.
"Hi Son." She smiled.
"What you up to?" I asked her.
"Oh, nothing. Just drawing up some sketches." She said closing her sketch book and taking off her glasses, giving me her full attention. She looked at me and automatically saw something was wrong.
"What's going on?" She asked concerned.
"Dani…" I hung my head low.
"And???"
"I asked for a divorce, Ma." She shook her head and I could tell she didn't want to hear anymore.
"I told you not to marry her if you weren't going to be there with her through the good and bad. Look at your father. Look at Kiana's father. Are they in y'all lives? No, because they couldn't stay through the bad. They only embraced the good, Dawson. I thought I raised you better. Danielle is a great woman. She's the mother of your only child. Why are you doing that to your family?" She fussed at me.
"Because…like," I sighed. "Mina, Ma. I love her. I don't love Dani like I love her and I can't keep going with someone I'm not in love with. This ain't gon' change me being in Amir's life. I'ma see him everyday if need be to prove to him that I'm still his dad and I love him just the same. I just don't want to hurt Danielle and keep cheating. Like, that's not right and I just think getting a divorce is." I shrugged.
"You're gonna sit here and tell me you're not in love with her? I don't think it's that. I just think you're trying to hold on to something and keep your past relevant with your future. You and Mina were childhood friends. I understand that, but you have to learn to grow up and let the past go. You think when she was in school she was thinking about you? No. She was getting an education and you were marrying a woman you fell in love with. You can't sit here and tell the person that knows you best that you aren't in love with Danielle. Your relationship wouldn't have sprouted like it did if you weren't in love. You wouldn't have brought her around me and your family unless you were in love. You can fool yourself, but you can't fool me." She said as she held my hand.
I nodded my head up and down because she was completely right. I was trying to put my past before my future. I was in love with Danielle but Mina was blocking the truth so much to the point where I started to believe I didn't.
"I'm just gone go to my room and sleep on it." I said getting up and walking towards her door.
"Come here, Son." She said holding her arms out.
I walked back towards her and she embraced me. "I just want to let you know I stand behind you no matter what, but I just want you to realize the difference between right and wrong. I love you." She said kissing my cheek.
"I love you too, ma." I said walking to my bedroom and closing the door. I climbed underneath the covers and drifted off to sleep with Danielle on my mind.

Kareem

It was 3:40am and Dre and I had just finished up our second club appearance in Chicago. I was dead tired from the drive and all I wanted to do was go back to the hotel and crash.
"Yo, I'll holla' at you bruh." I said sticking my room key in the door and turning the knob.
"Aight, love you lil bruh." He said as he went down the hall to his room.
I sighed heavily as I walked in. Michele was knocked out with Cadence on her chest and Autumn was laying across the bed, resting her head on Chelly's thigh.
I picking up Cadence, I kissed her cheek and laid her in the other bed & surrounded the left side of the bed with pillows so she wouldn't roll off. I then picked Autumn up and laid her beside her sister. I covered them with their blankets, turned off the lights and headed straight for the shower.
As I was washing up, I heard the door open and close. I stuck my head out the shower curtain and saw Michele pulling down her panties and sitting on the toilet. I laughed at how sleepy she was. Her eyes weren't even open. Before she was completely finished, I grabbed her arm and pulled her to the tub. I tried to pick her up and bring her in but she pulled back.
"Are you gonna let me put my hair up at least??" She groaned.
"Nah." I smirked at her. I pulled her shirts over her head and slid her panties back down for her. She stepped out of them and into the shower with me. She held her head back and let all of her hair get wet. She wiped her face and look at me with a small smile. I could tell she was comfortable, but it had been awhile since we had been this close. She was still a little bashful so she didn't allow me to stare at her body for long. She just stepped closer and grabbed me. I held her as the hot water beat down on the both of us.
"I've missed us." I looked into her eyes.
"Me too." She smiled. "But you're not getting any of this for a little while, sir." She playful ran her hands up her body.
"I'm fine with that." I laughed at her. "For now." I said as I roughly pulled her in for a kiss.

The next morning I woke up and Michele and the girls were nowhere to be found. I grabbed my phone, but as soon as I went to unlock it, it went completely dead.
"Fuck." I groaned as I hopped out of bed. I threw on some Nautica sweats, my white Nautica v-neck and my Motorboat Jones retro 9's.
I went to Dre's room and knocked on the door. He opened the door and loud kissed my nose.
"Damn, nigga. You turnt in this bitch already?" I walked in.
"A good morning fuck deserves a good morning blunt." He dapped me up.
"Already. But aye," I said realizing Darrian had to be in the shower.
"Wassup?" He said putting out his blunt in the ashtray.
"You seen Michele? I woke up and her and girls was out and my phone dead as shit." He looked at me with confusion.
"Naw." He said handing me his phone. "Call her."
I dialed her number and waited as it rung.
"Hi, you have reached Michele Johannsen. Sorry I'm not available right now, but please leave you name and number and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Have a good one."
I hung up the phone. "Voicemail?" Dre asked.
"Yeah, man. Maybe she took the girls to breakfast or something. I'ma go see if my car outside."
"Aight, well we still taking everybody to breakfast right?" He asked.
"Yeah, I guess." I said as I walked out of the room and towards the elevators. I pressed the button and impatiently waited.

The doors opened and Michele and the girls came waltzing out with big smiles and gave me some relief, but I was still mad at her.
"Where was you?" I asked her as I picked up Cadence and kissed her cheek as she slobbered on mine.
"I took them down to the continental breakfast?" She said looking at me with confusion.
"Why you aint tell me something? Y'all had me worried." I sort of fussed at her.
"Worried? Where the hell were we going?" She laughed. "Damn I don't know Chicago. You won't catch me or my kids sightseeing without you." She rubbed my back.
"Aight, Michele. Did they eat anything good?" I asked her as we walked back into our room.
"Hell no. Cadence had a yogurt with a small milk and Autumn had a pop tart and orange juice. I had a coffee." She said as she pulled off her shoes.
"Well that's good 'cause me and Dre gone take y'all out. and you can finally see Darrian." I said going to the bathroom to freshen up. I changed my clothes as Michele played in her curly hair to perfect it as best as possible.

"Ready?" I asked as I grabbed Autumn's hand.
"Yes, daddy." She smiled up at me. I handed her my halfway charged phone and let her call Dre to tell him we were ready.
"Uncle Dre!" She exclaimed as he picked up. "We ready. We gone to Daddy car." She said giving her full attention to the phone. She waited for a few seconds, then exclaimed.
"Okay, Bye!" She said handing me back the phone. "He said they already outside." She said swinging my arm back and forth.
"Thank you, lil lady." I said scooping her up and kissing her.
"Welcome daddy." She said grabbing the sides of my face and kissing me. We took the elevator down. While the girls started to play around with each other, I started flirting with Michele, giving her a bunch of attention. I was holding her around her waist with her back pressed against my chest. I was nibbling on her ear when the elevator stopped and two bad ass girls walked onto the elevator. I pulled Autumn and Cadence closer to us to give them room but one of the girls kept staring at me. I figured she recognized me, from me being a rapper. But she looked so familiar. I kept staring at her until I felt Michele looking up at me and I immediately gave her back my attention.
The girl giggled with her friend and before the elevator stopped she turned around completely and then it hit me.
"It's been a very long time, Kareem. But I thought you would have at least spoken to me. It was nice seeing you though…and your little family." She mugged Michele, looking at her up and down. She gave a fake smile then walked out of the elevator.
Michele cocked her lip at me and folded her arms.
"Chelly chill." I said trying to pull her arms down.
"Save it." She said picking up Cadence and grabbing Autumn's hand. She walked straight towards the car, put the girls in and slammed the door as she got in. She had the worst attitude.
I wished she would have given me the chance to explain right then and there but I was in shock myself.
I was seeing a ghost.

15Rescue Me From You Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:57 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Ghost? What is Kareem going through?! That chick was grimy and pointless. Wonder who she was though?

Danielle, poor girl. Idk what to say about her. Idk if she should even let him come back in after he left over lust. Amina has his head all messed up.

Dawg ass dude. I'm glad his mom is talking some sense into him. He needs somebody to. How you just gone say you want a divorce then think about it? I guess I understand his reasoning but his mind is on some lil boy ish.

I wonder what's gonna happen though? Something tells me he's still gonna go with the divorce. Ugh. Whatever, maybe it'll take him seeing Amina with her guy and Dani being treated the way she's supposed to be by another to see what he had?

Loved the add girl!

16Rescue Me From You Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:38 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Chapter 5: Two Steps Forward, 10 Steps Back
'When you crossed me, you lost me. Now, if I was guarding Derrick Rose I would be more understanding. But you ain't Derrick Rose. You was my number one, but uhhh you ain't Derrick Rose.' -Fabolous

Dre
Rescue Me From You Dre3q

The car ride in my truck with everybody was awkward. For one, you could tell there was tension between them, but Chelly kept herself occupied by entertaining the kids. Reem stared out the window as he clenched his jaw. I could tell his thoughts were weighing heavy.

We pulled up to the restaurant for our breakfast. Everyone started for the door but I stayed behind to walk with my bro to see what was up with him.
"What happened?" I asked him as we walked up the sidewalk.
"Yo, I just ran into Tazz…" He said shaking his head.
"Stripper Tazz? The one you was fucking after you a Michele broke up??" I exclaimed.
"Yo, chill bro." He got serious. "That hoe has got to be stalking me."
"Look, don't even sweat it. I'ma call Mikey and make sure he look out. You can't mess up with Michele or let her find out." I said as we walked over to our table.
"I don't know, bro. But aight, bet."
As we approached the table Michele cut her eye at Kareem, who took his seat opposite from her. She was really bothered by bumping into shorty in the elevator. She didn't have a clue about the situation, but she knew something was up.
Darrian and I noticed their staring match, well you could say one way staring match being as though Kareem wouldn't entertain her anger.
"So," Darrian cleared her throat. "I been thinking about something." She said as she sipped her sweet tea.
"And what's that?" I raised my eyebrows.
"I want to move out of the City, like to Cali, or Florida. Shit, I'll settle for Atlanta, or Virginia. I love New York but I want something different. I want to have kids and build my life somewhere fresh." She smiled.
"Word babe?" I asked.
"Really?" Kareem followed.
"Yes chiiii," Michele praised. We all bursted into laughter.
"I just want something different." She shrugged.
"You can have whatever you likeeee…" I sang T.I.'s song to her. She giggled and kissed my cheek.
"Can we really consider it?" She gave me puppy dog eyes and poked out her bottom lip.
"I mean, me and Kareem…we used to moving around. So, if we gotta make another move, it's really nothing." I shrugged.
"Aww baby!" She hugged me and gave me wet kisses all over my face, leaving bright red lipstick on me.
"We gotta handle business first. But for now, this conversation will continue later." I said to her. She tried to stop smiling but she knew she'd get the new life she wanted.
Darrian and I's relationship was far from perfect. I mean really far, but I wanted to see if we could go talk to someone and get our life back on track. If it works after that, then we A1, we straight. But I really wanted to know what she was so determined to leave NY for?

Dawson
Rescue Me From You Tumblrmcmngg1ydq1r5s2ej

"Shorty, can we talk?" I asked through the phone. She was avoiding me like crazy and I didn't understand why? I mean, we needed to figure shit out.
"I guess…" She barely spoke.
"Aight, meet me at Coney Island."
"Gotchu…" She said before hanging up.

I waited patiently on the beach for her to show up. She finally came strolling over towards me. She had big dark shades on and a polo skully and a black hoodie. I've never seen her so down or so distant.
"Wassup." She said as she sat down beside me with her hands in her pockets.
"What up with you?" I asked her.
"Chilling yo…" She shook her head.
"Well, I wanted you to come out here because this is where we shared most of our memories, good and bad, since we met…" I spoke.
"I'm following you…" She said as I started to get her attention.
"I want those memories to continue..." I pulled her under me as the wind started to blow.
"You asked me for a divorce." She looked up at me and took off her shades.
"Danielle, I was confused. My mind was not focused but I know what I want now." I looked into her puffy eyes. I could tell she had been crying and it had been a couple weeks since I'd been at my mom's spot. I just came to the realization that I really hurt her.
"How about…we file for separation. You can stay at the house while I go stay at Michele's crib while she's on tour with Kareem. Then, you can figure out what you want to do from there."
I was confused. I was basically apologizing for my stupidity and she was still tryna go separate ways?
"That's what you want to do?" I asked her.
"No, but it needs to be done. You keep Amir. I don't want to take him out of his comfort zone. I'll still be around. But, we just need to be parents right now. Our relationship needs a miracle. You hurt me, so this is my healing time, away from you. You still have all my love, my heart. But you won't have me. That's fair right?"
"Yo, whatever my nigga." I huffed and shook my head.
"Don't be tight. I'm not saying I'm leaving you."
"Then what the fuck are you saying?"
I questioned her.
"Whoa…" She raised her hands. "I'll talk to you later."
She got up and walked away from me leaving me there looking stupid and mad. Payback a motherfucker. So is this "tough love." I guess I fucked up real bad.

Tasha (Tazz)
Rescue Me From You Tumblrmjxyfcmra91qdyjui

"Girl, who was the bitch you was looking at in the elevator? And who was the dude?" Kee asked me as I freshened my makeup in the mirror. I chuckled lightly.
"Remember when I was working in Sapphire a couple years ago and that rapper dude showed up and after I took him to the private room I went missing for a few days? Baby that was because of him." I poked out my lips as I'd just finished applying my lipstick.
"Bitch, he got kids!" She cracked up.
"So, I gotta kid too?" I said as I stood up in the mirror and looked at my body.
"See, he's Jeremiah's father. Mr. Kareem is on tour, in a few months that nigga gone be popping and I'ma make sure I get a check."
"You tryna use your baby?" Kee questioned me.
"I'm tryna get a check. I'm not stripping no more and I'm not working no basic ass 'hi, can I take your order' job. I'm high class. Once I get him, I'm plugged in. Kim K style. Cha-chinggg." I said as I popped my gum.
"I don't know…" Kee said, "But by any means."

I grabbed my Michael Kors bag and headed for the door with Kee following suit. Kareem didn't have to be 'mine' but I will get what I want from him. Who gon' stop me?

Kareem
Rescue Me From You Eff77cdaef09fe18e2c87aa

"Michele, can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked my girl. We hadn't really talked since this morning. She tried to talk around me, ignore me, look past me, walk through me. It was killing me because it was too soon for this.
I was getting ready for my last show in Chicago with Dre and I didn't want to not be myself on stage.
"I don't wanna talk…" She said in a low voice.
"Do you ever? Look, I'm serious. I need to get this off my chest."
"I don't want to hear it. We can talk about it later when we get home."
She rolled her eyes.
"No, Chele. It ain't no later. I fucked shorty we saw in the elevator. I heard she was pregnant or some shit but I mean she never came to me about it. And NO, we won't together but I kinda used her. Like we won't together Michele and I was missing the fuck outta you. Just know that."
She stared at me. She stared at me so long that it kinda got awkward and I just wanted her to say something.
"Michele?"
"So you telling me you potentially got another kid. And you let this bitch disrespect me. Wow. Fasho. I don't give a fuck yo. I let you back in and I you wanna tell me this shit now?"
"What's the chances I was gone run into her? I aint seen her in like a year Michele."
"Okay."
She exhaled. "We're gonna go talk to her right now." She got up.
"Babe, I'm ready to leave for my show."
"Fuck your show! You care more about that or keeping your family that you JUST got back?!"
She yelled.
"Okay, calm down. Can we make it quick?"
"Whatever."
She stormed out of the room and took the stairs to go to the front desk.
I took the elevator. This shit was going to be hell.

I shook my head as I walked up to the desk. Michele was already there with her hands on her hips staring me down as I walked up to her.
"Excuse me." I said to the man.
"Yes sir, how can I help you?"
"Could you tell me what room Tasha Jackson is in?"
I questioned.
"Are you family?" He asked.
"I'm her cousin…" I looked over at Michele.
"Room 416 sir." He said.

Michele and I took the elevator to the 4th floor. As we walked down the hall, we heard laughter coming from the room as we approached it.
"Look, fall back. I'm just gone go talk to her right quick. Ima bring her out the room."
"Do what you need to do, Kareem."

I knocked on the door.
"Who is it?" A girl called out.
"It's uh, Kareem…" I said as I rubbed my chin. She opened the door and the same girl that was in the elevator with Tazz stood there.
"Tasha here?" I asked.
"Yeah, you can come in."
"Nah, I'm good. Tell her to come in the hall."
"Okay,"
She shrugged.
I waited for a couple minutes. I looked down the hall to see Chele standing there, anxiety filling her face.
"Kareem?" Tasha said as she walked out of the room. She had on a tight tank top and some boy shorts. Her ass hung out like crazy. Her hips were a little wider and her ass was way fatter from what I remember. My dick jumped a little.
"What was that in the elevator? And how you know where I was staying?" I questioned.
"That's how you greet me?" She smirked.
"I just wanna know what's popping. Like you kinda disrespected my girl. I think you owe her a lil apology. I already told her what was up…"
"If that makes you happy." She already knew Michele was down the hall. I saw her peep down there when i was talking to her.
She brushed past me and switched her ass up the hallway. I wanted to stare but my baby was looking right at me.
"So, Kareem told me you know about me and him? Well since that's the case you should know he gotta 2 year old at home." She grinned at Michele.
Michele looked at the both of us and then up at the ceiling. She bit her lip then two-pieced Tazz leaving her nose and lip busted. It didn't stop there, she slapped me then stormed off.
"Fuck that whack ass bitch, Kareem! And fuck you! She don't know what the fuck she got coming!" Tazz yelled as she caught her blood.
I pushed her back to her room and told her lil friend to take care of her while I ran to go get Michele.

17Rescue Me From You Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Sat May 11, 2013 11:36 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

Damn rem just can't catch a break!! That chick tazz trifling! By all means make the father pay for his child, if it's his, but she's going about it in such a hoeish manor. I'm glad chelle popped her two good times.

What did dawg think was gonna happen?! While I don't think she should leave her son, I'm glad she's making him pay for his idiotic behavior!

Hmmmm, why she tryna leave NY?!

Great add:D

18Rescue Me From You Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:45 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Bring it back! Upzz!

19Rescue Me From You Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:05 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Do you know I was just about to add? lol like literally i just finished the chapter. Adding soon!

20Rescue Me From You Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:38 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Ooo I have a lot of catching up to do. N da mean time uppies. Rescue Me From You 842373 Rescue Me From You 440777 

21Rescue Me From You Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:50 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Chapter 6: You're The One
'What would it take to make you happy? Don't hesitate to let me know. Tell me what are you looking for exactly? Open up your mouth and let a nigga know.' - August Alsina

Michele
Rescue Me From You RhozHWu

It had been a year. A whole year since Kareem found out he had fathered his third child. We were no longer together. We finally went to the courts to discuss a custody plan for the girls. I had them Sunday night through Thursday afternoon and Kareem's family had them Thursday night through Sunday afternoon. Kareem was always on the road. I barely spoke to him. I had great communication with his grandparents though. From my understanding he adjusted his schedule to always be in town so he could see the girls when they were with his grandparents. He spends hours with them and showers them with gifts, anything they need. I don't have a problem with Kareem anymore. Tasha got what she wanted. She ruined our relationship and now they are the most talked about couple in the media. Yeah, I was hurt at first but as long as he is in my girls' lives and taking care of his fatherly responsibilities, that's all I could ever ask for.
I have finally moved on from Kareem. In the past year, I have been dating and this guy is amazing. He loves my girls, he understands me, he loves me, and he does what he can to make me happy. Autumn loves him to death. Cadence was a little skeptical at first, but she came around after a couple weeks and she sometimes calls him daddy. He doesn't mind, he always wanted a little girl and Cadence and Autumn make him feel like he is their blood father. We are more of a family than Kareem and I were with the girls and it's sad but it's the truth. I never thought I would find someone who would come in my life and accept me for who I was and also accept me for being young with two kids. His love and appreciation for me just reassures that everything that happened to me wasn't bad and it was for a reason.

"You ready?" August asked me as he peeped in my bedroom. I was putting the finishing touches on my makeup.
"Yeah." I said as I grabbed my wedges and walked towards the front door.
I sat on the edge of my couch and slipped them on. I looked in the mirror and smiled.
"Am I good?" I asked him.
"Beautiful." He said as he leaned in and kissed my lips.
We were going out on our little date we had every Thursday night after the girls left. He never ceases to amaze me. We always went somewhere different, somewhere I've never been.
"So where to tonight?" I asked as I settled in the passenger seat of his Audi.
"You'll see." He said as he licked his lips and rubbed my thigh.
I smirked at his sneakiness. August was great with surprises and every time was something that made me fall for him even more.

We pulled up to Tribeca Grill. August hurried to get out and open the door for me. As I got out and looked towards the restaurant I couldn't help but notice how dead it was. I mean there was absolutely no one there.
"Babe, are you sure this place is open?" I asked looking down at my gold Michael Kors watch.
"Yeah, they're open." He smiled and kissed my temple, placing his hand on my lower back as we walked. As we approached the door we were greeted by the host. He opened the door and there was a trail of white rose pedals leading to our table. The restaurant was dimmed, only to be lightened by candles and I couldn't help but smile at August as we sat across from each other.
"For me?" I flipped my bangs out of my eyes.
"My queen deserves the best." He gave me his gorgeous smile.
"But what's the occasion? We go out, but you don't shut down restaurants for me." I laughed.
"It's nothing. I saw how rough of a week you had with your job and the girls. You just seemed to be stressed and exhausted. I felt like you needed to relax." He grabbed my hand and placed a gentle kiss on my fingertips. I couldn't help but blush.
The waiter came and poured us a glass of wine.
We ate our food and waited for the bill as August dropped another surprise on me.
"So…" He said as he rubbed his chin. "I want to ask you something."
"What's that?" I curiously asked.
"We've been dating for awhile now, I love you. I love Cadence and Autumn. Ya'll stay at my house almost every night. You basically live with me. I mean you only stay at your place like 2 nights out of the week. So, I was wondering…why we don't just get a place together? I know you don't want to move to Brooklyn, so we can get a place in like Manhattan or something. Somewhere in the middle." He raised his eyebrows in anticipation.
"Umm…" I thought about it. But there was nothing to think about. This is what I've been waiting for. I've been wanting to mention getting a place with him but I didn't know how he felt about the situation. Now that he wants it to happen, of course I'm going to take this next step with him.
"Yeah." I smiled at him.
"Cool." He said as he grinned. He seemed more excited than I was.
He paid the bill and we left the restaurant.

We were walking on the beach. It was a cool night. August wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we talked about how we would want our place set up and everything. I was just so happy he wanted everything I've been wanting for so long now.
As we walked onto the pier, in the distance I could see two people standing on opposite sides of a table with a lantern, red and white roses, and a small gift bag sitting on top of the table.
"That looks like Danielle and Dawson?" I said to August as we held hands. He just chuckled.
As we approached them I could see Danielle's pregnant self grinning in the distance.
"Hey sissy!" She hugged me tightly.
"What's going on?" I looked at her then back at August and Dawson who were now standing side by side.
Danielle couldn't stop smiling and Dawson just shook his head.
"C'mon Dani, let them be." He held his hand out. She grabbed it and they walked away.
"August? What is this?" I asked him.
He grabbed the gift bag and pulled out a small box. He got down on one knee and grabbed my hand.
"Michele. I knew from the day I met you, I was meant to be with you. You didn't want me for who I was. You appreciated me way before you found out I was August Alsina 'the singer' or whatever. That's why I feel the need to do for you and treat you so well. You're such a good girl, you're a great mother. You treat me like a king. And that's why I want you to be mine forever. I know a year is still a short period of time to know someone, but this year we have been inseparable. You know so much about me, things I did in the past that I would never tell anyone. You have my heart. I've never loved another woman like I love you. I can't see my life without you or the girls…and that's why I want to know Will You Marry Me?" He asked as tears streamed down my face.
"Oh my god," my voice quivered. "Yes." I said as he slipped the ring on my finger. He stood on his feet and kissed me deeply as he held me tightly.
"I love you so much." I said as I wiped my tears.
"I love you too, Michele." He planted kisses all over my face. I giggled as Dawson and Danielle returned.
"I'm guessing she said yes!" Danielle screeched as hugged us both.
"Congratulations." Dawson said as he dapped August up and hugged him.
"I'm so happy you found your soulmate sissy." Danielle said hugging me tightly.
"I'm happy you and Dawson worked it out too sis." I said as rubbed her pregnant belly.

Dre
Rescue Me From You FwsBwWY

"WHAT!?!!! EEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!!!" Darrian screamed on the phone. I was already trying to put our son to sleep and her yelling was only irritating him and me even more.
"Yo, what the hell, D?" She put up her hand and ran to the bathroom closing the door behind her.
I rocked Josiah back to sleep and put him in his crib.
I sighed heavily and walked towards my bedroom. I was tired as fuck. Reem and I had just ended a show in Vegas and I caught the first flight to Atlanta, while he took one back to NY. He had to go see my nieces before he had to deal with Tasha crazy ass. She been using her son against Kareem in every way possible. I think thats the only reason he with her. He ain't tryna pay that child support or get on Tasha's bad side cause she could do some dumb shit and have him all fucked up. Whether Michele knows it or not he's really hurt that they not together. He wanted his family to work but Tasha completely fucked him. He knew if he would have stayed with Michele with Tasha around things would only get worse between them so he chose Tasha over her. Shit was mad sad. I never seen my brother cry before that.
I climbed into bed and called Darrian into the room. She was getting off the phone as she climbed on the bed and snuggled under me.
"I missed you baby." She said as she pecked my lips.
"I missed you too, but who was that on the phone??" I questioned her as I pulled her in closer to me.
"Oh. Yeah that was Michele."
"Oh, word. What she up to?" I asked.
"Well, she just got engaged." She grinned.
"Say what?!" Wait til Kareem hear 'bout this...
"Yeah. She sounds so happy. I wanna go up there. We haven't been back to NY since Josiah was born 10 months ago." She pouted.
"That's cool. We can go. My schedule is free for a couple weeks."
"Thanks baby." She kissed my lips.
"Yeah, but can I get some tonight baby? You know I missed youuuu." I said slapping her ass.
"No." She smirked at me. "I don't feel like it, but I got you baby." She pulled my mans out and I watched as I disappeared in her mouth.

Danielle
Rescue Me From You FSU1HaL

I was so happy for my sister. I knew everything she has been through, all I wanted to do is see her with someone who actually gives a damn.
I walked into my house to be greeted by a yelling child running rampant and Kiana running right behind him. It was 10 at night. Amir's ass should have been in bed a couple hours ago.
"I just need to lay down." I huffed. I was only 5 months pregnant but this pregnancy was already wearing me out. I had all the energy in the world when I was pregnant with Amir but this baby had me lazy.
"I'll be upstairs in a minute." Dawson said as I ascended the staircase. "Okay." I simply replied.
I walked past the new nursery. Just to admire. I moved back home after only a couple more weeks of being away from Dawson. We never filed for divorce or separation. I was just so hurt that I needed space. Long story short I moved back in but I haven't completely forgiven Dawson. But I am trying to work on it.
When I found out I was pregnant we immediately started to make one of our spare rooms into a nursery. We decided to go with neutral colors. I didn't know if I was having a boy or girl. I didn't want to find out until I delivered. But we have been picking out names.
Since I've been home there has been such a change in Dawson. I'm talking, he's a different person from what I remember when we first met. He cares more. He tries not to do anything that makes me mad. He cooks, cleans, watches Amir more so I don't have to stress over a bad ass little boy. It's nice. But I just wanted him to get his shit together, not completely be someone else…because I didn't fall in love with this person.

I walked in my room and slipped off my dress. I pulled my hair up in a high ponytail and ran a bubble bath. I was so tempted to just go to sleep as is.
"Baby…" Dawson said walking into the bathroom behind me.
"Yes?" I said.
"I got something for you…" He handed me an envelope.
"What's this?" I said opening it. I was surprised. It was two round trip tickets to Hawaii.
"Ohhhh. You spoiling me now?" I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"We need to get away. A vacation before the baby comes. We only have a few more months and ya ass is already tired as hell so just imagine when we get closer to the date. So I want us to go now. The flight leaves in 2 days and Amir is staying with my mom and Kiana." He kissed my lips.
"Sounds like a plan." I smiled. He kissed my forehead and walked out of the bathroom. I took off my panties and bra and slipped in the tub.

22Rescue Me From You Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:43 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

Damn- that was quick lol. I will be reading this at work tomorrow lol. Nice long add too!! #yes! Atleast it looks long on my phone lol. #thisisnotsoundingright. Well be back with a review tomorrow!

23Rescue Me From You Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:23 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

I am finally caught up. Dang where to begin. Everyone has flaws in. Their relationship and I love how you filled each one with diff problems. I understand how that traumatized danielle and dawson really seem to be trying hard. But sometimes u honestly have to admit ur flaw before moving forward and to b honest he haven't done that yet. Im so happy for michele to be able to move on and be adult about the situation. Reem messed up and have to live witg his faults. I feel once he find out he gonna try to ruin it for her. Tazz is trifling dont like her fake self. Reem should have been man enough to get a dna test then tell her to f*** off. His brother is sweet tho. So opposite. Love it. Add asap.

24Rescue Me From You Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:54 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

I just cant believe this reem & Tasha thing! - but i'll get to tht later.

Michele! I'm sooo happy for her. August seems like a good guy. I can only imagine how Reem is gonna feel. but its good that August wants to put a ring on. However, I am feeling that Michele might still a few feelings for Reem. They'l always have the connection of being mother & father of TWO kids.

So I bet Dre is gonna leak the news! Reem was crying? He wasn't crying when he was sleeping with Tasha.

Dani & Dawson are back together? & She's preggo. Was not expecting that. This whole add was Unexpected lol. but yeah, I hope Dawson has all of his stuff together, bc he was almost as trifling as Kurk from Love & HH. #ugh. It's been almost a year since that all happened, but hey, some stuff like that is hard to get past.

Tasha & Reem. Reem was dumb as hell for leaving Michele with HIS TWO kids. Got that crap plastered all over the tv screen, in Michele & His Kids' faces. He on tv, got Tasha all wifed up when he had a beautiful woman at home, with two daughters just the same. Aint nobody saying he can't be a father to his son (so cute btw!) from Tasha. & There has to be away for him to get custody of his son cause Tasha selling between her thighs basically. I just know he's gonna try & come between Michele & August. & He'll prob be real pissed when he hears his daughters cal August daddy. #FightNight.

I just cannot wait to see how this all plays out!!!!

great add mamaz! UPZ!

25Rescue Me From You Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:19 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Chapter 7: And Then Came The Storm
'I see you one day, and the next you're walking out of my life. Hello, Goodbye.' -Jacquees

Rescue Me From You LqvulKF

Kareem

"I'm sorry about the fighting." Tasha walked on the balcony where I was smoking a blunt.
"It's all good." I inhaled as I watched the sunrise. I didn't bother to look her way, but she was going to make me notice her.  She stood in front of me wrapped in a sheet. We had just finished round 3. I guess we both was needing it with all this arguing we was doing lately. It was like 6 in the morning and in a few hours I was going to go ahead over and take all the kids on an outing before the girls had to go back to Michele. I hadn't seen Michele in over 7 months and today I wanted to personally drive them back. Just to see her. See how she was doing, see what she was up to. That's all I was thinking about this morning, even during sex with Tasha. I was seeing Michele's face when I was hitting Tasha and I guess that's why we was fucking so much. I missed her like crazy.
"Baby," Tasha sat in my lap. She leaned in and kissed my cheek.
"I don't want to go through this anymore. I'll change." She seemed so sincere. The look in her eyes. The sadness in her voice. I should probably believe her but then again, we're talking about Tasha. She says one thing then turns around a does another.
"Don't tell me you're gonna do it, just show it." I gave her a smile to cheer her up. I didn't necessarily like seeing her sad. She was my baby mother and we were in a 'serious' relationship at this point. I love Tasha because she was the mother of my only son but I was really starting to like her because living with her, you see a different side. She wasn't the same stripper bitch I just wanted to fuck 3 years ago. She gave up that life and she was more humble and sweet nowadays. She is an amazing mother to Jeremiah and I think having him made her more mature in more ways that can be explained. When she's around him she's a totally different person.
Tasha wasn't concerned about Michele too much anymore. I mean she still throws dirt but she knows I don't like that shit so she doesn't do it around me. Hopefully, one day I can get them both on the same page and get them to realize we're a family at the end of the day.
"I only get mad because you're gone doing shows state to state and you never call, text, check on me. That hurts Kareem…" She sniffled. She was right but I wasn't tryna to hear none of that.
"Aight, aight. I'll start." I looked up at her.
"Just show it." She grinned, mocking me. She kissed me one last time before going in the bedroom.
I sighed heavily.

"Baby girl, what you want to eat?" I asked Autumn as I drove. I was really adjusting to having three kids in the backseat of my car.
"Ice cream!" Her 4 year old voice squeaked. "Jeremiah and Cadence do too!" She smiled so bright I couldn't help but feel warm inside.
"Oh really?" I said looking in my rearview mirror. Cadence was knocked and Jeremiah was rapping to the song on the radio. He was paying Autumn no attention.
"Yeah Dad, who doesn't like ice cream?" She twisted up her face. Tasha laughed at her making her silly face.
"What time they gotta go back?" She questioned me.
"In like an hour or so." I said as we pulled into the parking lot of Buffalo Wild Wings. "I'm gonna take them to her." I told her, not caring what she thought.
"What??" Tasha raised her eyebrows.
"Don't start. I ain't tryna hear that shit. I can take my kids to their mother if I want." I said giving her a stern look. She looked back at the kids and rolled her eyes.
"Problem?" I asked as we both got out of the car.
"Nah, but I'm goi-" She began before I quickly interrupted her.
"I'm a grown ass man. I don't need to take a family trip to BX. I can do it by myself. And for what? So you can talk shit bout her? So we can all argue and fight? Hell naw." I said ending the conversation. We got in the restaurant and she didn't say much to me. She didn't bother touching her food, but I wasn't sweating her lil dumb ass attitude. What the hell was she mad for? I wasn't beat for it. We left the restaurant and I stopped by my crib before I had to take my girls home.

"Y'all ready?" I asked the girls. Autumn nodded her head up and down. I scooped Cadence up in my arm as she laid her head on my shoulder. I grabbed Autumn's hand and we walked towards the front door.
"Wait," Tasha jogged up to us. She placed her hand on my shoulder. "I love you." She stood on her tippy toes and kissed my lips.
"Love you too. Say bye girls." They waved at Tasha as we walked to my car. I strapped them in and drove off.
As I made my way across the bridge from Bed-Stuy to the Bronx, my phone started ringing. I didn't tell Michele I was coming, I just told my grandmother to tell her they would bring the girls home so I knew it wasn't her that could possibly be calling.
"Yo?" I answered Dre's call.
"Bro…" He said. I could here it in his voice something was wrong.
"What happened?" I asked, a little concerned.
"Yo, guess what the fuck I just hear-"
"Aye, hold on somebody on my other line." I cut him off due to the beeping in my ear.
"Hello?"
"Kareem did you hear about Michele?"
My cousin, who was also my stylist, Leah said through the phone.
"No, what happened?" I started to get extremely worried as I switched lanes.
As she was about to tell me, someone else was calling me. It was a never ending cycle of phone calls. Everybody was blowing me up about Michele.
"Look, you not gone believe this." A radio personality, K. Foxx, said through the phone.
"What! What the fuck is everybody hearing that I ain't heard yet?" I asked getting frustrated.
I pulled up to Michele's apartment building.
"Look, I sent the link to your email. Just go look at it."
"Aight, mayne."
I said hanging up the phone. I never got to even finish the conversation with Dre or anybody else for that matter.
I turned off my engine and went to the email Kay sent me.
The shit I saw I just didn't want to believe. I called Dre back and he confirmed it. Michele was engaged.

I walked up the stairs to Michele's apartment with the girls. I had no emotion. I didn't know what to even begin to think. This shit wasn't processing in my head.
I knocked on the door and waited as I heard shuffling with the locks.

Rescue Me From You DCogd6U

Michele

I was walking up the stairs to my apartment building. I had just left the gym and I was definitely tired. My mind was on the shower, waiting for the girls to come home, then going to bed. But things never seem to go as planned.
When I reached my floor, I couldn't believe I was looking at Kareem standing in my doorway. I was pissed. Mostly because he didn't even call.
Autumn turned and ran to me, jumping in my arms nearly knocking me over.
"Hey baby." I kissed her.
I approached the door as August was opening it. I walked past Kareem like he wasn't even there.
"Wass happening lil mama." August said as he hugged me and took Autumn out of my arms.
"Hey daddy!!!" She gave him a big kiss on his cheek. I put my purse down, then went to go grab Cadence out of Kareem's arms.
"Daddy?" He said as he pulled back. He looked at me like I was insane.
"You got my daughter calling this motherfucka daddy? On my life you got me ready to kill that nigga!" He yelled.
"Yo, you need to chill the fuck out!" I pointed in his face. "Don't come over here disrespecting mine!" I shoved his chest. I pulled Cadence out of his arms as August walked into the hallway.
"We ain't got no problems do we?" He questioned me as he glared at Kareem.
"Mane, get the fuck out my face pussy. I was talking to my baby mother." He emphasized. August stepped closer to him.
"Hold up." I said pushing them two apart. "Baby, can you go get the girls situated and in bed please? I need to talk to Kareem." I asked August as I handed Cadence over to him.
"Handle this nigga, man." His rich New Orleans accent was heavy. "Before I do…" I knew what August was capable of…some shit Kareem was not ready for. So I had to separate the two as soon as possible.

"This the nigga you wanna marry, huh?" He questioned me as we walked down the hall together.
I sighed heavily, why did he care? "Look, we're engaged, this is true and I love him. You not gone take this away from me."
"I didn't even know you was dating this nigga and out of nowhere you engaged? Fuck outta here." He waved me off.
"Oh, so I need to tell you when I'm dating, who I'm fucking, and all that. You not my daddy, you ain't my man, you ain't shit to me but the father of my kids. And that's all you will ever be. You fucked me over. You put that hoe ass bitch before me and your daughters. You treated us like shit when you found out that was your son. I don't care about how you feel anymore because you didn't care about us." I said as I wiped my tears away.
"I did care…" He said in a low tone.
"Look, that man in that house loves those two little girls to death. He will do anything for me and for them. Why can't you just be happy for us? And so what if they call him daddy. He plays the daddy role. He's there all the time. From my understanding you're there a few hours at a time."
"I'm tryna get this money! Of course I'm not gone be there all the time." He raised his voice.
"That's a whack ass excuse. August is in the same business, he's a fucking singer, just like you're a rapper. That makes no difference though. Even when he working, he still manages to be here to help raise your kids, Kareem. You should be thanking him, or you too dumb to realize that? He works just as hard as you if not harder. There's been so many times he has taken Autumn to the studio with him, plenty of times he's taken her to shows and meet and greets. He is superman to that little girl and she loves him. She never really had a father figure in her life until now. So, why hate on that? You gave up that opportunity when you wanted to run the streets, fuck stripper bitches, and get them pregnant. So don't get mad when the next nigga come and take over your responsibilities." I spoke the truth. I was done crying. Kareem needed to hear this shit loud and clear. I was done with him.
"I came over here to try to make things better between me and you Michele." He looked into my eyes. "All I can say is sorry."
"You wait a whole year to apologize though? Thats pathetic and ridiculous." I shook my head.
"Nah, its not. But you got it mayne. I'ma let you be happy with that nigga. Tell my girls I love them." He began to walk away.
I couldn't just let him walk away. I began to get emotional and feel alone again. Just seeing him turn his back brought so many feelings back. I burst into tears as I called him name. He stopped in his tracks. "Please…" I pleaded. I didn't know what I was doing or thinking but I know what was about to happen needed to be done.
He walked back towards me and pushed me against the wall, holding my arms up.
"I fucking love you Michele. Nothing in this world will ever change that. You should be my fucking wife. You should be with me. You should be my baby." He yelled in my face as my tears began to fall.
He loosened his grip as we just stared at each other, tears falling from both of our eyes. He pulled me in, wrapping his arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. It was so passionate, so much rushed back. It took me getting engaged and having someone else raise his kids to know what he wanted? I thought I was over Kareem but every time he admitted to his wrongs I let him back in. I knew this wasn't the end between us. He led me to his car and sped off. I knew there wasn't gonna be anything but trouble coming out of this...

Rescue Me From You P41rXX6

August

I sat in the house waiting on Michele's return. She had been gone for nearly an hour and a half. I bathed the girls and put them to bed. Did she think that shit was cute, leaving me in the house with her kids while she was supposed to be just 'outside' talking to baby father? Naw. I wasn't gonna let her bitch me out like that. I had already called her a few times, no answer, only to find out her phone was sitting in her purse. I was kinda pissed. I mean who wouldn't be? When she came back I was out. I was going home. I was supposed to stay with her tonight but I didn't have time to be hearing about her baby daddy all night. Plus, it aint like I got the pussy yet, and I been wanting to just say fuck it and get some from these groupie bitches but I ain't wanna do her like that. My homies tripped when they found I wanted to marry somebody that I didn't know what the pussy was like but I really loved her and it won't that important honestly.
Since I wasn't getting none tonight, I didn't see the point of staying cause I was way past wanting to sit in her face and cuddle and shit. She should be over him and I know deep down in the bottom of her heart she wasn't. I was tryna start a new life with her. I mean it's cool and all he wanna be in the girls' lives cause he should be but I'm not going to allow my fiancé, my future wife, to still be crying over a nigga from her past whether he was her baby daddy or not.
I grew more and more frustrated as the minutes past but I was still trying to keep my cool.
"Fuck this." I said as I grabbed my phone. I called up my nigga Kyshawn. He knew bout this nigga Kareem. How? I don't know but I knew he ain't fuck with him. Kyshawn didn't have many friends. But he was one of the first niggas I met when I moved to NY a couple years ago from New Orleans and he put me on up top. He heard about what I was doing in NOLA and was glad to have a nigga like me on his team.
"Wass popping, kid." He answered the phone.
"My nigga, what's the wave?" I asked him.
"Shit, macking. Waddup with you though? I seen ya video and shit on tv. That's wassup." He gave me my well deserved props.
"Yeah, I'm just tryna get it. But I wanted to holla at you bout something."
"Oh my slime tryna get back in the game huh?" He laughed.
"Nah, nah," I laughed. "They don't want me back terrorizing these streets. But look, I need an address…"
"Word word. Send a text with the name and I'ma get my homie to get that done for you."
"Good look G'z."
I disconnected the call.
I sent him Kareem's name and a few minutes later. I had his address. I put it in the GPS in my phone. I got the girls out bed, making sure not to wake them. I put them in my backseat and went to go drop them off at Danielle's house.

I pulled up in front of his crib. His shit was deadass a few blocks away from my crib, and Michele wanted me to believe she had no contact with this nigga for months? Yeah right. And was this the reason she ain't want to move to Brooklyn?
I wasn't too sure how this shit was about to happen, but I knew I was gone get my fiancé and take her ass home where the fuck she's supposed to be. I knocked on the door and waited.
"Who is it?" A female voice called out.
I didn't answer cause it sure didn't sound anything like Michele. The girl waited a few seconds then opened the door. She was gorgeous as fuck.
"Can I help you…wait…aren't you…August? August Alsina? Oh my god I can't believe you on my doorstep! Wait, why are you here?" She asked so happy and confused at the same time.
"Yo, is Michele here?" Her whole expression changed.
"No." She said with an attitude. "Why would she be here? This is Kareem's house. I'm his girl, not that bitch." She rolled her eyes.
"That's my girl. Ya dude brought his kids back and they went to go 'talk' but she ain't been back in a couple hours."
"What! That bitch Kareem I swear." She ran to go get her phone. I took it upon myself to walk in and close the door behind me.
She came running back down the stairs with her phone to her ear. "Voicemail." She hung up, pissed as ever.
"What the fuck is he doing with her? I knew I should have fucking went! Tryna be a good girlfriend and shit while he probably fucking the life out of your girl. Kareem is a fucking dog. Yo, on everything yo." She went and sat on the arm of her couch. I could tell she was hurt just by the look in her eyes.
"You aight?" I walked over to her and rubbed her back. She smiled as she wiped a single tear that dropped from her eye.
"Yeah, I'm okay. I'm just gonna pack my stuff and leave." She paused then began crying even more. "I don't even have a way to get anywhere. I'm so embarrassed." Her head hung low as she covered her face.
"Look, I'll take you wherever you need to go." I felt so bad for her.
"My son is upstairs sleeping." She sighed.
I shrugged my shoulders. I didn't know what to tell her. I didn't even know what I was fucking doing. I was supposed to be here looking for Michele.
She contemplated for a few minutes, then she got up. "I'm just gonna grab a few things. Can you take us to my best friend house?" She asked me with pleading eyes.
"That's cool." I reluctantly spoke. "Where she stay?" I asked.
"Queens." I sighed to myself.
"Aight."
"Okay. I'm just gonna go get my son."

The drive over to this girl's best friend's house was awkward. For one she was still kinda upset, but hype as hell she was riding with me.
I pulled up on 167th street in Jamaica Queens. She grabbed her son out the backseat and took him in the house. She came back out to get her bags.
"Thanks." She smiled at me.
"No problem." I smiled back. She leaned in and kissed my lips. I was shocked but I didn't hold back. I kissed her back. It got to the point where both of our tongues were in each other's mouth. She climbed back in the car with her lips still attached to mine. She straddled me and pushed the seat back as far as it could go. At this point I wasn't thinking with my head, I was thinking with my dick. She slipped her leggings  and her panties down. I placed kisses on her chest as she pulled down my zipper.
"Wait," I said as I pushed her back.
"What's the matter?" She asked confused. I looked at her. Deep in her eyes. I read her. This bitch was a hoe. I wasn't tryna fuck up what I had with Michele at all.
"Nothing..." I played it out. Fuck it, ain't nothing wrong with head, right? She smirked at me then climbed in my backseat. I put my shit back in my pants and got out to get in the backseat with her. A few minutes later she was deep throating and I can't lie that shit felt like heaven...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum