Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Rescue Me From You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Rescue Me From You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Rescue Me From You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Rescue Me From You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Rescue Me From You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Rescue Me From You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Rescue Me From You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Rescue Me From You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Rescue Me From You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rescue Me From You

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Rescue Me From You - Page 2 Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:25 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Man o man. Dude I knew Kareem was gonna com back. Man August what the hell you doing man. you cant get revenge by doing Kareem girl. Man this is getting deep. Loving the add.

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

27Rescue Me From You - Page 2 Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:35 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

Dammit Kareem! Ughhhhh! I can't stand him right now! Just when chele was doing good he wanna be a man now? And she falling for it. She's wrong too cause she got August tagging along also. Kareem wasn't man enough to keep her first he chose ole popcorn chick tazz. Man chele had it good. I hope she and Kareem ain't messing around. 

And now August getting head from tazz? How did we get here?? Lol this is crazy! Everybody's messed up. This might as well be love & hip hop NY! Aye Dios mio! 

I knew Kareem was gone trip on tht "daddy" stuff! Forreal  tho any man would with good intentions. I just don't see how he got time for Tasha and be all in the tabloids with her but don't have time for his kids. He just really made me mad in this add lol. Him and Michele! Ugh so disappointed in her! I just hope they not hooking up somewhere. 

Great addddd! Uppzzz. #gladyurback

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

28Rescue Me From You - Page 2 Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:41 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

No add?Sad 
UPPERSZZ!!!!!

29Rescue Me From You - Page 2 Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:21 am

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

im almost done with chapter. i just been tiredddd lol. im adding sometime today Very Happy 

http://shamsthecutieee.tumblr.com

30Rescue Me From You - Page 2 Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:51 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Yay cannot wait

31Rescue Me From You - Page 2 Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:44 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Chapter 8: Messy Little Mistakes
'Anything she want, she can get it. 'Cause my girl, she be with it and I want her for the rest of my life…' - Chris Brown

Rescue Me From You - Page 2 JGvN9Gm

August

Her shadow appeared in my doorway. I continued to lay on my stomach in my bed and pretend I was asleep, but I couldn't even think about sleep. I watched her as she slipped her shoes off and tiptoed over to the bed. She pulled off her jeans and t-shirt. She climbed in and slipped her body under my arm. I sighed heavily and adjusted my body, laying on my side. She held onto me as I listened to her sniffling.
"August…" She called out to me. "I'm so sorry." She cried.
Her sorry sounded way more guilty than an innocent apology for leaving me with the girls too long. It was much deeper. Like she fucked up. I can hear it in her voice, she did something wrong; something that she knew would hurt me. I knew it had to be worse than what I did with Tasha. It had to be but I had to forgive her. I couldn't just come out and say I had any type of relations with Tasha. Michele would be crushed and I knew I would lose her if she ever found out.
"I don't care. I don't wanna talk about it." I sighed. I felt her tears against my bare chest. Michele knew she was wrong for whatever happened with her and Kareem. I respected her more for crying to me about it though. She obviously didn't want to lose me and I completely understood. I had to just let the shit go. I cared to much about her to hold a grudge or walk out on her.
Her soft cries soon turned into light snores.  It was 5 something in the morning at this point and Michele had been asleep for a good two hours. I got out of bed and went to take a hot shower. I knew where I wanted to go and where I wanted to be so Michele was either gone be with it or she could stay her ass where she was but I had to make a change for myself.
I threw on some clothes and headed to the studio. I wanted to waste a little time before I had to be in New Jersey at 10. I had to lay a hook for this dude that wanted me to sing on one of his songs. I didn't really know who he was…I mean I heard he was a new nigga in the industry and I heard a little of his music but not much. He was paying so I wasn't tripping much plus the song was fire. I laid down my part of the song then got my assistant to email it to him. He lived in ATL so there was no way with our busy schedules that we would ever hit the studio together. Word was that he wanted to shoot a video for this track in a few weeks and I was down.  

"This is perfect right?" Krysta, the realtor, said as we walked around the house. It was finally furnished. I had already bought the house a few days before I asked Michele to move in and marry me. Whether she was going to say yes or no I was still getting myself a new crib. She so happened to say yes so I couldn't wait to get everything together for her. I wanted to surprise her. At this point I didn't care what was going on with this drama around us. I just wanted to give her the life we both never had.
"Yeah, it's dope. I'm glad you got me straight." I hugged her.
"You know I got you, August. I'm really proud of you." She smiled. "You're starting your life with a beautiful girl, you're on an amazing track with your career, I'm just so glad you're doing better than what you were doing in N.O." She knew my history. We both grew up together. She ended up being my girl all through high school. But she ended up going to the University of Virginia and I got locked up, then she moved to NY for her job as a realtor. We completely fell off. We just started linking back when my career started to come up. It was great how supportive she's been. I thought she would just forget about me and honestly I'm glad she didn't because she is an incredible friend now and I couldn't ask for anything more. If Michele was with having a baby with me, I wanted Krysta to be the godmother, but I mean I still had to see if it was cool with Chele.
"Thank you Kryssie." I said grabbing her and hugging her once more before she left me to my new home.
I walked out and stood by the pool. I pulled my phone out and texted Michele 'meet me here' and sent her the address. I knew she had to be up by now because it doesn't take her long to notice when I'm not laying beside her.
She agreed and I felt my heart starting to beat fast...

Rescue Me From You - Page 2 TsmkGX3

Michele

He bent my legs back and continued to give me head until I could feel my legs shaking. We were in the backseat of his car in some alley. He came up to me and pressed his lips against mine.
"Still sweet as ever." He smirked at me.
He slowly entered himself inside of me and continued to penetrate me while tears fell down my face. After a couple of minutes I realized how fucked up this was. What the fuck was I doing?
"Okay, okay. Just stop." I pushed Kareem's chest back. I couldn't do this anymore. I couldn't keep going back to Kareem like this. It wasn't fair to me and him. It damn sure wasn't fair to August and honestly, it wasn't fair to Tasha. We were all in this big ass whirlwind of confusion. I was going to ruin everything good I had going on just to keep Kareem in my life. And I didn't even want Kareem. I missed him like crazy but I didn't want a relationship anymore. He hurt me too damn much but don't ask me why I keep going back. I had to make a decision. A decision that would change the rest of my life. Kareem had to go. I no longer cared if he even seen the girls anymore. I had to cut all ties if I wanted to find my happiness.
"You don't love me no more?" Kareem asked, his face saddened. He pulled up his pants and I did the same.
"Kareem, it's not about that. I will always love you. You are the reason I have two beautiful little girls in my life. I love you very much. But we can't be anymore. I am so happy. I'm engaged. Do you even know what that means?" I questioned him.
He didn't respond. He laid his head back and rubbed his forehead. He let out air then threw his shirt on. He got back in the front seat and sped out of the alley, almost hitting another car.
"Kareem! What the hell?!" I said as I picked myself up from sliding across the backseat.
He ignored me then continued to drive me home.

He pulled up to a halt in front of my building. I grabbed my jacket and attempted to get out but the child lock was enabled on my side.
"Kareem…" I said as I sat back. He got out of the car and opened the door for me. As I stood up, he blocked my way.
"I know what it means. And honestly, I don't give a fuck. I was trying to come over and mend things with you-"
"By fucking me?!" I cut him off.
"Shut the fuck up." He said through his teeth, grabbing my face and staring into my soul. His grip hurt so bad that I just wanted to bust out crying. "I was coming over here to mend shit with you. It had nothing to do with sex. You obviously wanted it though. You ain't try to stop me from sticking my dick in you. But fuck it though. You be happy with that other nigga. I regret coming over here. I regret loving you. I regret even meeting you. Fuck you Michele. Have a nice life." He said mushing my face back, making me hit my head on his car. He pushed me out of his way to close the door like I was a rag doll. He got back in his car and sped off.
I instantly broke down. I covered my mouth and dropped to my knees on the sidewalk as tears poured down my face. Did he regret his kids? I was so fucking hurt. I couldn't fight back. But I guess it is what it is between us now. There was no taking this moment back…

I cried my way in my house, to my shower, to my closet, and to my car. August wasn't there and neither were the girls. I was sure they just went to his house, so that's where I was going. I didn't know what I was going to say to him, I didn't know how he was gonna act towards me. But I might as well get over it now. I couldn't stop the tears from falling. There were so many thoughts running through my head. It was emotionless crying. I felt so dead.

I got into August's apartment and went straight towards his room. He was sound asleep. I took off my shoes and clothes and got in the bed with him. I wrapped my arms around him and he adjusted his body to face me. I cried out his name. He didn't want to hear what I had to say. He said he didn't even care but there were certain things I couldn't hide and when  he saw me in the morning he was going to be pissed.
I continued to hold him as I finally drifted off to sleep.

I felt August get out of bed, I didn't move, I didn't bother to ask him where he was going. I was too tired, too drained. I felt like he was leaving because he didn't want to be around me. I watched him get out the shower and put on clothes. When I saw him walking towards me I quickly closed my eyes. He sighed heavily and I could feel him staring at me. He kissed my forehead then made his departure. I cried myself back to sleep.

I laid in bed wide awake. I only got an hour of sleep until I had a terrible nightmare. My phone was ringing off the hook, but I didn't want to talk to anyone. I didn't know who was calling me and I didn't care. I pulled myself out of bed and walked towards the second bedroom in his place. I opened the door to see the room empty. I was so confused. Where were my kids?
I went back into his room and went for my phone. As soon as I picked it up I got a text from August telling me to meet him at this address in Jersey. Why was he there and was Autumn and Cadence with him?
I looked at my notifications to see I had 8 missed calls from Danielle. I immediately called her back.
"Michele where are you!" She answered the phone.
"Good morning to you too." I shook my head. "What's wrong?"
"When are you coming to get these girls? August dropped them off last night and didn't say why. I haven't heard from you or him since!" She yelled at me.
"Okay, chill. I didn't know anything about that. But I'm on my way to him now. I'll ask him what was up with that. Can they say until this evening?" I asked her.
"No. I have a doctors appointment and I have to go style a client today, Michele. I'll just let them stay with Amir at Dawson's mom's house. Kiana's there. I'm sure she wouldn't mind." She said in a nice tone, but I can tell when my sister had an attitude.
"Thank you." I disconnected the call.
I threw on a quick outfit and my North Face jacket, zipping it all the way up to my chin. I wasn't in the mood for shit today. I put my shades on, hopped in my car, and drove to New Jersey.

I pulled beside August's Audi in the driveway of this house. It was huge. I noticed the for sale sign on the front lawn and a 'sold' sticker covering the words. I walked up to the door and rung the doorbell. I didn't know who's house this was or what me or August were doing here. He opened the door and his smile quickly turned into a frown.
"What the fuck happened to your face?" He became entirely upset. "Did he do that to you??" He questioned me.
I didn't bother looking in the mirror today so I guess Kareem left a couple bruises where he gripped the fuck out of my face.
"I don't want to talk about it."
"What the fuck you mean!" August yelled at me. I pushed past him.
"What am I doing here?" I folded my arms and looked at him.
"Oh, word? You not gone tell me what the fuck happened to you?" He said, becoming frustrated.
I looked away.
"Cool, I see how we rocking." He walked out of the front door, slamming it behind him.
I sighed heavily and decided to run after him. "August you told me you didn't want to talk about it."
"But I have a problem with that nigga putting his fucking hands on my fiancé. That's a totally different situation, Michele. I will kill a motherfucker over you. Do you understand?"
I was speechless. He stared in my face waiting for a response but he knew he wasn't getting one. He calmed down and gently rubbed my cheek.
"Michele, did he put his hands on you?" He asked me.
I felt a lump in my throat. "No." I looked down.
"Don't lie to me." He said bending down to put his face in front of mine.
"I'm not lying. I-I did it to myself." I lied my ass off. How the fuck is that even possible to do to yourself?
I shook his head and clenched his jaws. "Whatever." He walked back towards the house. I followed him, once again.
"Whose house?" I asked as we walked back in the house. It was so fucking nice.
"It's ours." He pulled me into him. He kissed my lips and I nearly fell into him. I was shocked. I knew we were gonna move in together but I thought we were gonna start off small. This was a big step, permanently buying this mansion for us. I knew at this point last night didn't matter. I was starting my life and moving on from this point forward.
"I can't believe this!" I grinned in his face.
"You ain't seen nothing yet." He began to give me a tour of our new home.

The first place he showed me was Autumn's room. It was so cute. It was perfect  for her and I knew she would love it. Next, he showed me Cadence's room. Being that she was two now, I was trying to get her out of sleeping in a crib and now into the converted bed. I loved it. August knew exactly what I wanted for them. The next room was a total surprise to me. I didn't want to have anymore kids and he had the nerve to put a nursery in the house.
"You got a baby or something?" I asked him walking around the neutrally colored room.
"Nah, but you gone be my wife. I don't have kids. I want them with you though. But if you don't want that, that's cool. I'll just find somebody else to give it to me." I shot my eyes at him. He shrugged with a straight face.
"That's how you feel? I'm out then." I said attempting to walk past him. He laughed and grabbed me, pulling me in and kissing my nose.
"I'm just teasing." He pulled a key out of his pocket. We walked out of the room and he locked the door with the key.
"Anything can happen and if it does happen we gone make the best out of it. When you ready or when it happens. Unlock the door and that will let me know if you want this." He smiled.
I burst into laughter. "You are so corny! But it's adorable." I snatched the key away from him.
"You love me though." He smirked at me.
"This is true. Where to next?" I said slipping the key in my pocket.

He open the door to our bedroom at the far end of the hallway.
"This is gorgeous!!!" I jumped up and down.
"I'm glad you like it." He bit his bottom lip.
I jumped on the bed and stared at the ceiling.
"Thank you so much." I said to August.
"If we gone do this we gotta do it right." He climbed on top of me and kissed my lips. We continued to kiss and I could tell he wanted me. Shit, I wanted him just as bad.
He zipped down my jacket and pulled it off. He threw it on the floor and look back down at me.
"What the fuck, Michele! Goddamn!!" He got off me and the bed. He was so pissed.
"What's wrong?" I asked him.
"You tell me." He pulled me off the bed and dragged me to the master bathroom, pushing me in front of the mirror. I automatically felt guilty. August slammed his fists on the counter and stormed out of the room. I was ashamed. No man should ever see this on his woman if he didn't put it there. Deep down, I knew this would change everything...

32Rescue Me From You - Page 2 Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:14 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Oh my wow. This add was the bomb. August is too sexy by the way. Anywho. Dang I knew kareem was going to mess a good thing up. Chele got too caught up with her bright tale. August need to be upset but he didnt confess his sin which is unfair also. I need more. O the addiction lol. Luv it

33Rescue Me From You - Page 2 Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:40 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Damn Michele!!!!!! Her & August is wrong. & he's right, she would be crushed if she found out he had been with Tasha. I mean, he might as well had hickies on his d.ck cause Tasha shol was done there! But I mean its instant reaction, i'd be pissed the hell off if I was him.

Reem has lost his damn mind putting his hands on her! OMG I just could not believe that! & Poor Michele just taking up for him. Of course she doesn't want to see reem get beat down but still! Reem cant even come at her anymore, cause that mess was foul & he definitely cant come by the house cause I know August is pissed ofif now, she come home crying. bruised up face, and a big hickey the size of texas on her neck? Nahh, that house is not where reem wants to be.

Im so glad she stopped reem from continuing. Chele is finally getting it. Reem is still selfish. he wants his cake & eat it too & it cant be any of tht! Still disappointed in her though. But Reem, i'm so done with him idk what to say. #UGGHHH!

anyway, amazing add mamaz!!!!! loved itt!

34Rescue Me From You - Page 2 Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:58 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Chapter 9: What You Need (Part 1)
'I just can't seem to find the words to say to you that will appease your mind. Thought you would know by now.' -Tinashe'

Rescue Me From You - Page 2 NKyuOvX

Michele

I felt so horrible. It had been exactly 9 days since I last talked to August. That day he walked out of that house was the last time I saw him. I didn't even know if we were even together anymore. A couple days ago I stopped by his apartment. Everything was gone, except his furniture and my stuff packed up in trash bags. There were no pictures on the walls, no food in the refrigerator. Even his scent was gone. I cried myself to sleep every single night. I hadn't even seen my kids because they were staying with Kareem's grandparents.
I called and called, it just went straight to voicemail. I texted August every morning, afternoon, and night. I got no type of response. I felt like my life was over. I tried so hard to make a new life with August but along came Kareem and fucked up my entire life. I was a mess. Not an ounce of makeup touched my face. I dressed in leggings and August's tee shirts everyday. I didn't do shit to my hair but throw it in a ponytail. I barely went anywhere. I hadn't spoken to my sister or even checked up on her at the least. I was so upset. I didn't think anyone cared too much about me though. I didn't get calls or texts from anyone. The only person I had seen was Darrian because she was in town with Dre. She finally brought her son Josiah to see me after nearly a year. It was crazy how it seemed like everybody was happily married with growing families and I was stuck back at square one with nothing.

I sat in my family room on my couch, staring at a blank tv. I heard a twist of my door knob and in came Darrian.
"Good morningggg my lovely darling." She came in with bags of food in hand. She kissed my cheek then went to set the food down in the kitchen.
Before my front door closed someone caught it and came in. It was Dre.
"Wassup Michele." He came over and hugged me.
"Hey." I simply said.
"What's going on? How you been?" He asked me.
"Chilling." I replied.
"Oh, that's wassup. Where's August?" He asked. Just hearing his name sent a chill down my spine.
"Not here."
"Oh word."
He replied as he rubbed his chin. There was an awkward silence, then I spoke up.
"Why, anyways? You think Kareem would be happy if he knew you wanted to see August?" I asked. I was intrigued by why he cared where August was.
He chuckled. "Nah, I don't really care about what Kareem thinks about it. I'm a business man. Me and August did a song together. What can Reem say about it? He not on it and it's bringing in money."
"But still that's your brother. You shouldn't be running around with his enemy." I shrugged.
"I see what you saying but August didn't take my bitch." He laughed. I shot a look at him.
Darrian came in the room with her hands on her hips.
"You gotta be kidding right now. You know she's not in a good mood." She rolled her eyes at him.
"Michele knows I'm being honest. It's all love." He directed his words to me. "You my sister no matter what you go through with Kareem and that's what really matters."
That managed to put a small smile on my face.
"I wanted to tell you I'm sorry about Kareem's shit too." Dre said taking a seat in the recliner.
"It's alright. You don't have to apologize for him. One day he'll realize what he had." I said finally letting myself relax.
"You know me and Darrian always gone be here for you. I know we all the way in ATL right now but shit, you can come anytime you want, on me." He smiled.
"Thanks."
Darrian came back in with breakfast and we all ate and talked.

They left after we ate and told me they'd probably be back later. I closed the door behind them and plopped down on my couch. I grabbed my phone off the coffee table and dialed August's number...

Rescue Me From You - Page 2 Ngd95ts

August

Subject: 'i love you Sad'

I looked down at the text message on my phone from Michele. This was her first text of the day. I was expecting two more saying the same shit. I care. I'm not gonna sit here and say I don't. I love her back. I probably love her way more than she love me. But we needed this space to figure all of this shit out. I was still gonna go back to her. I was just letting myself think about the situation.
It had been a week in a half since I've been in this big ass house by myself. I missed Michele like crazy. The most time we've ever been apart since we met was like 12 hours at the most because of my work. But this shit was killing me. I just had too much pride to forgive what she did. I found out Kareem smashed. I went to pay a little visit to him. I knew he put his hands on her and that shit just wasn't gonna fly with me. In the middle of his talking shit, before we fought, he said he fucked her. But I found out from Tasha though. She sent me a kik, saying that she found the condom in the backseat when he finally came and got her from her best friend's house. That was another reason I wasn't ready to talk to Michele yet. She cheated. I'm going to be completely honest, it is double standards and I will always stand by that. I didn't stick my dick in anybody like she let Kareem do to her.

"Hello?" I answered my phone. I was so deep in thought that I didn't realize it was ringing. It was a blocked call.
Nobody said anything, so I hung up.  
My phone rang once again. This time Michele's face popped up. I sighed heavily and put the phone to my ear.
"August…August…" She called my name out twice after I didn't answer the first time.
I cleared my throat letting her know I was there. I knew this was childish but I literally didn't know what to say.
"Well, I don't want to seem like a bother. But I kind of need a favor…"
I sighed.
"What's that?" I finally replied to her.
"I know you probably don't even want to see me right now…" I heard her getting choked up. It made me feel bad. "But I don't have anywhere to go. My lease is up in two days…" She cleared her throat.
"So…renew it." I said, not even thinking. The next thing I heard was the phone disconnect.

I fucked up saying that. But it was the first thing to come out of my mouth. In my head I was thinking that but I knew I was going to let her come to the new house. I mean at the end of the day she is still my fiancé.
I called her back but she sent me to voicemail 6 times. I rubbed my forehead.
"Fuck it." I said to myself. I threw on my jacket and grabbed my keys. I was headed to her crib to handle this shit right now...

Surprises in Chapter 9 part 2, wanted to get the sappy stuff out of the way first lol

35Rescue Me From You - Page 2 Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:19 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Of course there is double standards, but at the end of the day they both messed up. I can understand though how he feel on the matter because she hopped in the car and left him with her kids to handle some kinky ish. It's not right. But how is this going to fair is the question. I love the adds. Cannot wait for more drama.

36Rescue Me From You - Page 2 Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:29 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

damn....Michele is f'ing everything up! omg, then kareem wanna through it in August's face that he smashed? that's disrespectful to Chele also! I mean he sad it like it was some random chick, not the mother of his two kids. Howeverrrrrr....I highly doubt that august would have stopped Tasha if she wanted to sleep with him. he cheated too. with the same female Chele's ex cheated on her with! That's probably how Tasha & Reem got started, she gave him head...and reem kept coming back.! I honestly don't think the relationship, or lack thereof, with Tasha & august is over, he prob try to get back at chele, or Tasha get back at chele.

So dre was the dude August did the song with.! WOW.! If this isn't trouble...idk what is. they all tied in this together. I wonder whats gonna go down with chele & august when he gets there....

upppsxz! ready for part 2!

37Rescue Me From You - Page 2 Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:10 am

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Chapter 9: What You Need (Part 2)
'Always took you back, even though it made my friends upset. Told me I should blow you off, haven't got that wind up yet.' -Fabolous

Rescue Me From You - Page 2 74sm7Gl

August

"We need to talk." I said as I walked into Michele's apartment. I closed the door behind me and looked at her up and down. She looked a mess. I seen her on her worse day and I thought she was gorgeous but this a whole other level. She had dark bags under her eyes, she looked mad tired. I can tell she hadn't really been eating Her face was a little slimmer. I never knew I had such an affect on her.
"I know." She reached out to me for a hug but I didn't hug her back. Just the thought of Kareem touching her made me dislike the fuck outta her. I just had a different image of her.
She pulled away and sat on her couch. "I'm sorry."
"Yeah, I know."
I nodded my head.
"I've said it a million times and it hurts so much that you won't accept it." She looked down and twirled her thumbs.
"Michele, look at me." I said lifting her chin. "I already accepted it, but it's hard as fuck for me to move past it. You went and fucked your baby father after I proposed to you? What type of shit is that?" I slightly raised my voice.
"I don't know how it happened. It just did." She started to get teary eyed.
I was pissed at the fact she really said that to me. I mean, you have self-control. You knew you were engaged and you gonna sit here and say I don't know how I ended up fucking my baby daddy? Bullshit.
"Oh…that's cool. So the next time Tasha give me head,  I'ma just say it just happened.." I shook my head. At this point I didn't care what came out of my mouth.
"Next time? Wait...what??" She started to cry. She stood up to me. "What are you talking about August?" I looked away and shrugged my shoulders.
"I HATE YOU!" She swung at me. She started punching me in my chest. She knocked me twice in my jaw and that's where I had to draw the line. I knew she was gone be mad about the shit but she wasn't gone constantly put her hands on me. Because if it was the opposite way around she would be the first to be calling 12.
I grabbed her wrists and forced her down on the couch. We tussled for a little and she managed to wiggle out of my grip. She slipped from under me and fell on the floor. She attempted to get up but I grabbed her by her waist and pushed her back down on the couch. All the while she was still swinging at me and I swear she was trying to hit me in my face on purpose. I grabbed her arms again and held onto them tightly. Laying on top of her to get her to stop squirming, I yelled in her face, instantly making her give up the struggle.
"Chill the fuck out! We both was wrong! What the fuck!" I yelled. I dropped my head and caught my breath. "We both fucked up. But I didn't fuck that girl and that's all you need to know."
"That's all I need to know?" She cried as her chest rose up and down. I got off of her and sat back on the couch as she sobbed.
"I don't know what to do anymore…" I palmed my face.
"Do what your heart desires." She sat up and wiped her tears.
"You know where my fucking heart at and what the fuck I want." I shook my head. Little did she know it, this shit hurt me. I felt like we was over. I felt like there was no picking up the pieces to the puzzle. We didn't have the shit figured out.
"If your heart is here why would you even go a day without talking to me?" She was staring at me with her hand on my arm. She pleaded with her eyes. She needed answers.
"Because I don't think I want to do this anymore…"
Her eyebrows raised and she covered her mouth. "You don't?" She asked as tears formed.
"I don't know." I looked over to her. She closed her eyes as the tears fell. She brought her knees to her chest and put her head down in her lap.
"I'ma just go…" I said getting up. I reached out to her but she saw my hand and pulled away.
I shook my head and walked out her door. Closing it behind me, I felt a lump in my throat. This shit was hurting, mostly because I loved her ass so fucking much.
"August." I heard my name being called out. "Please don't go…" I stopped in my tracks with my head hanging low.
She finally caught up to me and wrapped her arms around me from the back, holding me tight.
"I would do anything in this world to keep you in my life. I can't live without you. You mean the world to me. You are my rock and I am so sorry I ever gave you any doubts about my love for you. Please, I want you and only you, August. Just don't give up on us." She said as her voice cracked. She was trying to be strong and let me know where she stood with us. I couldn't help but fall for her.
"I'm sorry." I shook my head. she walked in front of me and opened my arms, wrapping them around her. She cried as I held onto her tight.
"I need you. None of this should have happened, but it did. We just gotta get past this. You don't want me to go and I don't want you to go either. So, let's get back to what we started off doing." I ran my fingers through her ponytail.
"Okay." She sniffled.

"So you gone pack your stuff or what?" I asked her as we walked hand-in-hand back into her apartment. She stopped and her eyes lit up.
"I thought you wanted me to renew my lease?"
"I don't wanna be away from you right now. I want you with me, in OUR home."
I kissed her.
A smile crept upon her face as she kissed me again.
"I missed you so much." She leaned her head on my arm.
"I know," I smirked, being cocky.
We got back in her place and I sat back down on the couch. She locked the door then stood in front of me. She held her hand out as if she wanted something.
"Oh I gotchu'." I laughed. I pulled a stack of money out my pocket and put it in her hand. She rolled her eyes and leaned down to give me a kiss.
"C'mon…" She threw the money down making the bills separate and float to the ground. I stood up and she led me to her bedroom. She stripped out of her clothes and she took me out of mine, taking control…

I woke up after the best sex I swear I had ever had. But maybe it was so good because Michele was so special to me and I truly was in love or it couldv'e been that I had been od horny. I don't know but either way it went I knew the shit had me feeling like new money. I hopped in her shower and let the hot water beat down on my back. Michele had a hold on me. Something about her just didn't want me to ever let her go.

I got out and smiled to see her peacefully sleeping with nothing but a white sheet covering her body. I got hard again just looking at her. She was gone get it again before this day was up.
I slipped on my Burberry boxers and my True Religion cargos. I sat at the edge of the bed to throw on some socks.
"Baby…" Michele moaned. She stretched and sat up, still covering her bare chest with the sheet.
"Wassup." I looked back and smirked at her. She crawled over to where I was sitting and wrapped her arms around me.
"My body is so sore." She placed her chin on my shoulder and pouted.
"You wanna be extra flexible and shit." I laughed.
"Shut up, it's been awhile since I've been a little ballerina." She lightly giggled.
"You still got it." I stood up and grabbed my shirt. She laughed and got out of bed, ass naked.
"I'm getting in the shower." She said as she went into the bathroom.
"Aight, I'ma go get some swishers. I'll be back." I said making my way out of her bedroom.
"Oh, wait!" She said running up to me with a big white robe on.
"What?"
"I love you."
She poked out her lips for a kiss. I grabbed the sides of her face and connected my lips with hers.
"I love you too, shawty." She grinned and ran back into the bathroom.

It was around 8 something at night. Me and Michele had been together all day since earlier this morning when I came over. I took her to the mall and shit to ball out on her. I'm not gone say at the moment she deserved it but it was still worth it.
We left the mall and was on our way to pick up the girls from they people's house.
I wasn't too happy about going around them, I mean they not my grandparents. But we were just scooping the girls and leaving right?

We pulled up to the house. There were a few cars in the driveway and shit. It looked like they had company.
"You coming?" Michele said taking off her seat belt.
"For what??" I questioned her.
"Come on, they have bags and you know they're probably getting ready for bed anyway."
I sighed heavily and got out of the car. I followed Michele up to the porch. She rung the doorbell and you can hear Autumn's excited voice through the door.
"That's my mommy, that's my mommy! Nana open the door!" She dragged out her words. Michele laughed and shook her head. Kareem's mother opened the door.
"Michele! How are you!" She hugged Michele tightly.
"Mommy!" Autumn pushed through the two of them. She hopped in Michele's arms and she placed kisses all over Autumn's face. After a bunch of giggling, Autumn finally noticed me standing to the side and reached out for me.
"Daddy!" Michele let her down and she came into my arms.
"What's happening lil mama?" I asked her as she grinned in my face.
I noticed the surprised look on Kareem's mother's face. She was probably wondering who the fuck I was and why her granddaughter was calling me daddy.
Michele noticed her expression and quickly cleared her throat.
"Umm Kathy, this is my fiancé August. August, this is the girls' grandmother, Ms. Kathy."
"Oh, fiancé?" She asked as she placed one hand over her chest and held out another.
"Yeah," I gave an awkward laugh. I reached out and shook her hand.
"This is my cool daddy, Nana. He's coooool." Autumn said. We all looked at each other then burst into laughter.
"That's just wonderful." She said as she invited us in.
We all walked towards the dining room where everyone was seated, laughing and talking.
Kareem's grandmother was sitting at the end of the table with Cadence in her lap, drinking her bottle.
"Caddie Pooooo." Michele said as she reached out to her daughter. Cadence dropped her bottle and immediately jumped into Michele's arms.
"Mama." She said as she placed a big wet kiss on her face.
"She missed you so much." His grandmother said as she smiled at the two.
"Not as I much as I missed my babyyyy." Michele sung to her.
"And who might this young man be?" She asked, looking in my direction.
Michele and I were about to speak at the same time but then we were both cut off by Kathy.
"This is Michele's fiancé, August." She said as she rubbed my shoulder.
"Isn't that beautiful?" She smiled. "So, surely you two are staying for dinner?" She asked.
Michele and I both looked at each other.
"Well we were going to take the girls out to dinner, actually." As soon as Michele said that Kareem and Tasha walked into the dining room.

Rescue Me From You - Page 2 NIOfLjO

Kareem

"Wassup ma?" I said as I kissed my mother's cheek, keeping my eyes on August.
"Nothing son, we were just about to see if Michele and August wanted to stay for dinner." She said.
"Nah." I simply said as I took a seat beside my grandmother.
"No one asked you." My mother gave me a stern look.
Tasha came and sat down beside me. I noticed she kept giving small smiles to August. The shit bothered me but shawty had been on the good girl tip lately so I wasn't gonna say nothing to her.
"No it's okay. Like I said we already have plans. Thank you though." Michele signaled August to walk towards the door.
"Autumn," I called out my daughter's name.
"Yes?" She turned around, still in August's arms.
"Give ya daddy a kiss."
"Okay." She smiled. She kissed August's cheek and I felt my temperature rise. He laughed and kissed her back…
I immediately jumped out of my seat. Tasha quickly stood up to hold me back.
"My daughter don't even know who the fuck her real father is because you wanna run around this bitch being a hoe!" I yelled at Michele. She turned around with the 'what the fuck did you just say?' look.
"That's not my fault!" August grabbed her wrist but she snatched away. "You barely see these girls. You were barely in their lives! Don't be mad because I'm happy and you stuck with the stripper hoe!" She yelled back.
"Fuck you bitch! You ain't shit! If it wasn't for me you wouldn't have much!" I yelled back.
"What have you ever given me accept morning sickness, labor pains, and excess weight? Yeah…" She chuckled. "All you ever were was a sperm donor to these girls. You only spend the money on them now because you have a son with this girl over here and you don't want Autumn and Cadence to feel like they getting neglected. You are a joke. A piece of work. You regret everything we had right? So that just means you regret these kids. So, yeah. August is they daddy. He do a lot more for them and he's there. Can you say that? Nah, because you a sorry ass deadbeat!!" She screamed. August rubbed her side to calm her down and everybody in the room just stared between the both of us.
Surprisingly, Tasha didn't say anything back and she just continued to keep holding me from getting to the other side of the room.
"Who do you think you are coming in here, in my house, and disrespecting?" My grandmother stood up. My mother just shook her head like she was embarrassed.
"You don't come over to someone else's house after they invite you in and you come and start trouble. Get out of my house!" She yelled.
I smiled because I felt like I still won.
"I'm talking to you!" She said.
I waited for August and Michele to leave but they didn't budge.
"What y'all still standing there-" I was cut off by my mother touching my arm.
"Kareem…" I looked over at her. "Yeah?" I said looking back at everyone and then my grandmother.
"You!" She pointed at me. "Get out!"
"Word? Aight then." I grabbed Tasha's arm and we stormed out the door…

Rescue Me From You - Page 2 7t2wdF4

Michele

"I am so sorry." I said to Kathy and Rose, Kareem's grandmother. August was putting the girls' bags in the trunk.
"Look, we all know how Kareem is. You weren't wrong for speaking the facts." Kathy said as she hugged me.
"Lord, why is he so different? Dre has no problems taking care of home. Why is it so difficult for Kareem?" Rose shook her head.
"All I know is. I'm not going to 'keep' the girls away from you all, but for right now, I don't want Kareem to see them. So if we can get a different schedule or plan going that's fine." I said being completely honest and being the adult in the situation. August came back and took Cadence out of my arms.
"Umm, I just want to apologize-" He began.
"No, no! Honey, it isn't your fault. Kareem is just a hothead and he can't admit it when he's guilty. You didn't do anything wrong." Kathy said comforting August.
"Thanks." He said. He walked back towards the car.
"Just call. We can talk about this another day." Rose said as she went back in her house.
"Thank you." I hugged Kathy before making my departure.

"You okay?" August asked as we pulled off.
"Yeah." I said as I laid my head back.
"You wanna just go to the crib?" He asked me. He could tell I was still upset.
"Yeah. I'll just fix the girls something for dinner unless you just want to-go." I stared out the window.
"Don't worry bout it, I gotcha'." He said. He hit the bridge and we were on our way to the new house.

38Rescue Me From You - Page 2 Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:29 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

lmaooo I loved this add!!!! Kareem kareem kareem! I am sooo glad chele put him in his place!!! In front of his momz and grandmother. she was preaching in this add. Kareem cant get mad bc another man did what he refused. Autumn kissing August was just the cherry on top! OMG! Its messed up though, that thekids had to even witness that mess. Reem calling chele out of her name, and chele letting the drama out about Tasha. I bet their upset:( poor babies.

SO glad chele & August settled their differences, to a certain degree atleast. its deff gonna take time for them to get back where they were. They'll make it though. However, now that this has happened, I bet Reem aint feeling tht song August & Dre did. He feeling like his whole family turning on him - his kids sad, baby mama pissed, mom & grandma upset, & brother cutting records with his replacement? #Dang. Oh well though!

loved it!

39Rescue Me From You - Page 2 Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:01 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Man o man. Im glad there is a little patchwork done between chele and august. They needed to find a some type of term to settle between them. So its a start. The kids made me laugh. Kareem is so weak getting mad cuz he can't have his way. Im so happy chele told his tail off cu he is so disrespectful in his mom crib starting drama. Really callimg her out her name in front of his mom amd grandma plus his kids. Pathetic. So ready for another add.

40Rescue Me From You - Page 2 Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:06 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Upps!

41Rescue Me From You - Page 2 Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:48 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Hope yu all good maam! Uppszx For an add!

42Rescue Me From You - Page 2 Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:15 am

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Im so sorry! I have been moving and i dont have internet at my new house yet! apologies. Bare with me please i'll do an add soon!

43Rescue Me From You - Page 2 Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:11 pm

SexyT

SexyT

I just read this..OMG
So I don't like August...I feel bad for Kareem cuz everyone mad at him. He stuck with a hoe...August is just making it worse. Michelle need to know where her heart is.
Everyone else is happy but her and kareem. August won't make it better. She has to really think about all of this before she marry him

Hope you get that internet up and running FAST! Cuz now u done got me hooked!!

44Rescue Me From You - Page 2 Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:13 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Okay Sad waiting patiently

45Rescue Me From You - Page 2 Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:32 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

i have internet! yes! lol i will be adding within the next couple of days Twisted Evil 

46Rescue Me From You - Page 2 Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:19 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Yay!!!!!!!!!Very Happy how's your little one?

47Rescue Me From You - Page 2 Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:21 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

New page! Yu have got to add now:)

48Rescue Me From You - Page 2 Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:07 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

okay so im almost done with the chapter. I've been so tied up in work and school. it's been overwhelming. but expect an add by Friday!

49Rescue Me From You - Page 2 Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:03 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Missing the adds

50Rescue Me From You - Page 2 Empty Re: Rescue Me From You Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:15 am

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Chapter 10: Strong Survive
'And if the angels call your name baby, please tell them that you're staying...' - Jhene Aiko

Rescue Me From You - Page 2 2X0CC9D

Michele

It was 2:54am. I had just settled into a deep, comfortable sleep from the long night we had at Kareem's grandmothers'. The girls didn't wind down until almost 12.
I was awaken when I heard August talking in a panic.
"What? Huh? No, slow down. Tell me what happened. Calm down…" My bed shuffled and then the bedroom door opened and closed. With the anxiety in his voice I could automatically tell something was wrong. I had no doubt in my mind. I got up and shook my head. Slipping on some shorts and one of his tees that laid on the floor next to the bed, I walked out of my room and went downstairs.
"August?" I groaned. I squinted at the bright spot lights that glared from the ceiling in the kitchen.
He was grabbing his keys off the rack.
"Where are you going? What's wrong?" I asked. I could see it in his face that he didn't want to respond to me.
"I gotta go." He threw on his True Religion jean jacket and went to open the front door.
"August!" I demanded his attention. He sighed and turned around.
"My brother got shot. I gotta go home." He mumbled with hurt in his voice.
"What?? Is he okay?" I asked in a panic.
"I don't know, man. I only pray he is..." He brushed past me and went for the door.
"August Anthony Alsina. Do not walk away from me when I am talking to you." I said in a calm voice. He stopped and stared at me. My eyes pleaded for him to talk to me but his eyes just pleaded for me to let him go. I wanted to say so much but nothing would come out. I felt so bad. He shook his head and looked away.
"I gotta go." He opened the door and closed it without hesitation. I just stood there, my mind foreign to knowing what to do next. I know this came from out of nowhere. I know this was some really unexpected shit but why the hell was he keeping me out of what's going on. I feel like that's my family too, even though I haven't met his family. We was supposed to be in this together. I was riding with him no matter what so he shouldn't have even decided to shut me out.
I shook my head. I went to the door, slipped on my slippers and ran to his car.
"Just wait a minute." I said as I placed my hands on the driver's side window, stopping him from putting his car in reverse. He put the car in park and rolled the window down.
"Yeah Michele…" He spoke with frustration.
"I'm not going to let you go on your own. I am your fiancé. We are a family. I care about your brother just as much as you. I'm coming and I'm not taking no for an answer." I demanded. August shook his head and shut the engine off. I stood and waited for a response.
"What?" He questioned like he didn't know 'what'.  "Go get the girls…" He grumbled. He gave me a faint smile that quickly faded. I bent down and kissed his lips.
"He'll be okay." I placed my hand at the nape of his neck and lightly massaged it. He simply lifted his chin, making me acknowledge he wanted another kiss. I did so, making this one last a little longer. He needed that. He needed a little loving.
He placed his hands on my waist, turning me around to face our house. He lightly pushed me and I jogged back in the house and up the stairs.  I grabbed whatever I could and threw August and I's clothes in a couple adidas duffle bag.
He came into the room and stopped me.
"I need you so bad right now. If I lose my brother I have no one but you and my moms. The only two women in my life that mean the most. You understand?" He asked.
"Yes." I simply replied but in the back of my mind I was wondering about his other brother. He still had him right? That left me a little confused but I wouldn't dare mention it now.
"I'll go get the girls." He kissed my nose and walked out of the room.

Rescue Me From You - Page 2 QfpCNc9

Austin 'Boog'

"It's nothing, we gone do this shit like we been doing." My brogod Jamarcus said as we pulled up to this spot we were supposed to be meeting this dude at. I had a funny feeling about this shit. We ain't know nothing about the nigga and he hit Jamarcus up outta nowhere for some weight. I was nervous because this was a big deal. I never touched this much dope before. It was over $50,000 involved. Anything could happen.
"Aight." I groaned.
About 15 minutes later a car pulled up and turned off its headlights.
Jamarcus clapped his hands and rubbed them together. "Let's get this money."
The dude got out of his car and hopped in the backseat of our Yukon XL.
"Waddup?" Jamarcus said as he reached out to dap the dude up.
He ignored him. "You got the dope?" He asked.
Jamarcus cut his eye at me and we both gave each other the same look. This nigga ain't serious. He was mad low-key.
"You got the money?" I asked him. He just chuckled.
He took his duffle bag and put it on the armrest between us. I grabbed the duffle bag that sat by my foot and passed it back. He opened it and quickly pulled out his gun and pointed it at my head.
Jamarcus reached for his gun under his seat and tried to wrestle the gun out of the dude's hand at the same time. I was strapped. I reached for my gun but was surprised at by the time I looked back up 6 shots rang out and Jarmarcus was slumped over on the driver's door. I cocked my gun back and me and the dude let off at the same time. The last shot I shot was the end of the noise. I had hit the dude right in the head. I breathed heavily as I tried to catch my breath. The smell of blood and gun smoke filled the air in the truck. I was hit good; way too fucked up. I grabbed the duffle bags and struggled up the block. Luckily, my girl lived in the apartments by where we was meeting this dude. All I could think about was making it to her house before I was at my last breath. I reached her door and dropped down. With all the strength I had left I banged on her door. She opened the door and immediately dropped down to me.
"Baby!" She yelled as she was scared to touch me. She reached her hands out but didn't know where to put them as her tears began to flow.
"Help me in the house." I reached out to her. With all her strength she pulled me into the house and laid me on her kitchen floor.
"Baby what happened?" She cried to me.
"Just get the bags I left by the door." I gasped. With these hot bullets in me, I was in so much pain.
She ran back into the kitchen with the bags.
"Open the black one." I told her. She listened.
"Aight, open those packs and flush that shit down the toilet. When you done, call the ambulance." I said. She went and did what she was told.
A few minutes later she was coming back in the kitchen hanging up the phone.
"Go take that other bag somewhere. Hide it." I said losing breath. The pain was getting more unbearable and I could feel myself losing consciousness. She came back in the kitchen and laid beside me, holding me until the ambulance came.
"I love you baby." She said before everything became a blurred memory.

Rescue Me From You - Page 2 2X0CC9D

Michele

"Are you really gonna drive 20+ hours to Louisiana on your own?" I asked him, getting comfortable in the passenger seat.
"I'll let you know when I get tired. I'm not thinking about that right now." He sighed.
"I don't care. You're already stressed and you woke up in the middle of the night. I know you're tired." I lightly played with his ear.
"Aight." He pulled over at the safest spot. It was late. There wasn't much traffic, so with no one on the rode with him, he was more liable to fall asleep. I took a sip of the monster energy drink that had been sitting in his cup holder for God only knows how long. He hopped out and we traded seats.
"You okay?" I asked him adjusting the seat and putting my seat belt on.
"Yeah." He mumbled, letting his seat far back. Within minutes he had drifted off to sleep.

I had driven nearly 8 hours. We were in Virginia making a pit stop for gas and food.
"What do you want to eat?" I asked Cadence as I held her in my arms. We were standing in line at the Chick-Fil-A in Virginia Beach. It was lunch time and the place was packed.
"Nuggets!" She exclaimed pointing up at the picture. I bent down and asked Autumn the same question. She simply shrugged her shoulders. I rolled my eyes. Her and Kareem were just alike when they first wake up. Cranky and don't give the slightest fuck.
I ordered her some chicken strips for her and got something quick and simple for me and August. He was across the street getting gas. Surprisingly he was in a better mood. He still looked really rough with some sweats on, his true religion jacket, some shades and a low fitted so he didn't get much attention from people. I watched a few girls get excited and ask for hugs and pictures. Nothing too bad. The less, the better.
I watched him pull back into the parking lot when I was called to get our food. I grabbed the girls, the food, and headed outside.
"You alright?" He asked Autumn as he watched her walk over to him pouting.
"No. I'm still sleepy." She whined as he picked her up. She laid her head on his shoulder and started to go on with her sad story. I ignored it. I was a little envious of how as Autumn grew older she clung to August more and pushed me out the picture. She talked to him more and was only under me when she wanted something. I wondered if she had sour feelings towards me from when I left her and Cadence with their grandparents. I shook my head and put Cadence in her carseat. I climbed into the backseat with her so I could feed her.

A few minutes later August and Autumn came back. Both of them were grinning and laughing. I didn't pay too much attention. I just continued to kiss up on my baby girl Cadence.
"Y'all ready?" August asked as he strapped Autumn in and got into the driver's seat.
"Yeah." I simply said as I took small bites out of my food.
"Babe…" He called pulling out of the parking lot.
"Yes?" I asked.
"I just got a call from my ma." He said getting on the highway.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing. Boog still in critical care but the doctors said he has stabilized and he's doing good."
"That's a blessing."
I sat up and reached to give him a kiss on his cheek.
"Yeah. I feel a lot better now." He said slouching down in his seat becoming more relaxed.
"Good. I'm gonna take a nap." I said giving Autumn her food.
"Aight."

Rescue Me From You - Page 2 0sZbHMN

August

I put the car in park and said a quick prayer before getting out. I grabbed a sleeping Autumn and Michele got out to get Cadence who was up and curious to know where she was.
"I think this is a very weird time to meet your people face-to-face…" Michele said as we held hands walking in the hospital.
"Nah, everybody gone speak and stuff, but it's not all about meeting y'all right now. We worried about Boog more than anything. But you'll be fine. I fell in love with you, they will too." I said kissing her temple.
"Okay…" She sighed.
My mom texted me Austin's room number, so I knew where I was going. I've been in this hospital way too many times, good and bad.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum