Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unexpected I |Complete|

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 Empty Re: Unexpected I |Complete| Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:18 am

SexyT

SexyT

Yeah!!! Ur back!!
Add soon...
I wonda if Marcus really not tripping!!

77Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 Empty Re: Unexpected I |Complete| Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:30 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Chapter 36 |Sunday Morning Arrangements|

I gathered the dishes placing them in the sink while Marcus sat on the sofa going through some papers he had compiled in a folder. I walked in seeing Zay playing with his big Elmo on the floor. I walked in and had a seat next to Marcus. We sat in silence until he had stood up looking my way.

“We are looking in the time frame of less tan a month before he finds us.” he said pacing around as though he was deep in thought.
“Why are you pacing around so much?” I asked.

He didn’t say anything as he looked over at Zay. We can’t have Zay around for this. He already lost his mom and dad tragically so we can’t have him endangered again.

“So what should we do about Zay?” I asked worriedly.
“Its too risky heading back to Letticia’s house. The only thing I could think of is you watching him while I deal with Javier.” he said

I shook my head in disagreement. He knew better than saying that. “No Marcus. This isn‘t really your fight. It‘s mines and I need to see him for myself. That bastard is going to repay.” I said while folding my arms at the thought. “She can‘t come here?” I asked.

He thought for a minute. “It is still risky but I‘ll handle little Zay. Now on Javier. In order to kill him before he kill us, we need to head back down to Mexico and break all ties from there afterwards.” he said glancing my way. “What do you mean break ties from there?” I asked.
“Javier is obviously a big man in Mexico. Words spreads fast down there. If we continuously go down there afterwards, it would be a death trap for us.” he said.
I sat in silence for a minute with my hand upon my chin. “So what about my father‘s grave? Are you telling me I cannot visit anymore?” I asked.
“Exactly. Not until things cool off. And no telling how long that will be.” he said.

I took in a deep breath before he moved the conversation from my father’s grave.

“We have approximately two weeks Clare. Two weeks to move in and one chance to make our move. For the first week, I can tell you he will begin trying to find us. As he does that, we will move from here into a hotel for the following week because I don‘t want Javier‘s men tracing us over here. If we move early, I doubt he would even head over this way. Second week, his men will find some type of trace leading up to this way which we will be on the plane heading to Mexico.” he said.
“So why not get him now?” I asked wishing to get it over with now. “Yea and we could get Jinn and Corey to watch him.” I suggested.
“No. Timing has to be right.” he said.
“There is no such thing as perfect timing.” I said. “Our lives are at stake meaning jump at him now or let him take us out period.” I added.

He stood there jaws clenching at the thought.

“Look Marcus…” I began to say but he cut me short.
“No you look Clare, its time to follow my lead and trust me on this one. It‘s better for us to wait than go full fledge after him with no real thought on where he is and how to get him. Two weeks and everything will be set. I promise.” he said staring at Zay who was close to knocking down the lamp. “Zay!” Marcus said scaring him which caused him to cry.

He approached Zay sweeping him up in his arms trying to calm him.

“Trust me. Starting tomorrow I will get some information on his whereabouts. Corey have a few contacts that will help.” he said taking cranky Lil Zay to his room. Afterwards he returned sitting in the arm chair staring at me.

“Corey isn‘t going to get mixed up in this is he?” I asked.
“Why you ask?” he quizzed back.
“Because I don‘t want anyone else to get mixed up in this mess.” I said.
“And if he does?” he asked straight forward.

What can I say? I mean dudes don’t like to listen to females as it is let alone when dealing with business.

“Fine then, do whatever the fuck pleases you as long as we don‘t die in the process.” I said.
“Perfect.” he said in a relax tone.

I realize as a couple everything seem perfect but when its time for business we migt as well skip an argument and start fighting.

“You know how to piss me off don‘t you?” I asked darting my eyes at him.

No response as we heard the doorbell ring. I sat back on the sofa as we stared at each other wondering who will get the door. Once again the bell rang so Marcus stood up answering it. The main thing I hear is a female voice that stood out strong in my mind. Suddenly I heard Marcus say we were busy at the moment. The female is very persistent and as I turned around to see who it is, there she stood. Moe, someone I did not want to see after a slight heated discussion with Marcus on business.

“Well I didn‘t mean to intrude. Corey told me to wait for him since him and Jinn went out. I didn‘t want to sit in the car so thanks for letting me in Marcus.” she said looking my way with a smile.

I want to peel her face off, but Zay cries were growing, so I got up. I decide to play the friendly card back.

“Have a seat now. Let me grab Zay.” I said politely with a fake grin as I walked back in the room.

Zay’s eyes were filled with wet tears staring his plump cheeks as he raised his arms up for me to get him.

“It‘s okay Zay. Calm down.” I said raising him in my arms rocking him gently. I think this mother thing is coming to me naturally. His arms wrapped around my neck as his crying stopped and his breathing patter is getting back on track. I slowly walked back out hearing Moe running her mouth. I stood there for a minute before entering back in.

“Really, you should come down to the club tomorrow night and get it poppin‘ like you use to. Yeah, I knew how you threw down back then hope my childhood innocence didn‘t fool you.” she said flirtatiously.

I walked in fully after her sentence seeing Marcus sitting in the armchair and Moe sitting not too far from him.

“So what are ya‘ll talking about?” I asked trying to intervene in the conversation.
“I was just telling Marcus ya‘ll should come to my friend‘s club tomorrow night.” she said glancing back towards him. “So ya‘ll up for it?” she asked.
“We‘ll see…” my sentence was overruled from Marcus deep voice.
“No, we have business.” he said.
“Come on Marcus. Quit taking the fun out of everything.” she said batting her eyelashes at him.
“I said no. What the fuck you don‘t understand about that?” he asked getting short tempered.

I cracked a smile. He doesn’t care what comes from his mouth.

“Don‘t have to be so damn rude.” she said, as we suddenly heard the door knock.
“I assume that is Corey.” he said looking at Moe so she could get it.
“Well, if you change your mind, let me know.” she said getting up heading to the door. Her hips sashayed from side to side. Upon opening the door, she glanced back at Marcus seeing his attention was not on her. She then walked out, shutting the door behind.

We sat in silence after she had walked out. The only sound heard is Zay’s mouth wanting to escape my grip. I glanced up at Marcus seeing he was thinking about something. I prefer for us not to spend our time together in a rut because of business disagreements, but full of love and passion as a family. Then a plan had hit me. Dinner on me. I got up placing Zay on the sofa then walk over to Marcus sliding myself onto his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I felt a firm grip around my waist. He glance up towards me with a stern look.

“No more business. I don‘t want the fear of one man to intervene in our family affairs. We are together for a reason so lets not worry about it anymore. Okay?” I asked for reassurance.

He let go a deep sigh then nod his head in agreement. A slight grin appeared on his face as I traced my finger on his jaw line.

“What your smiling for?” I asked with a slight grin myself.
“Nothing.” he said pulling my head down for a kiss.

A small simple kiss sent chills down my spine. He is so amazing. He goes from a hard core nigga with a very unexpected way about himself. After the kiss, he stared at me before saying another word.

“You know, you are very special.” he said.
“Sure…You tell that to all your female friends?” I asked jokingly.
“Don‘t fuckin‘ play like that. And I mean that. One thing you should know about me by now is that I am a loyal person. I will never turn my back on you, just like I never turned my back on Crypt.” he said.
“Okay. I hold your word on that.” I said.
“I want the same from you. When I said you‘re special, I seriously mean that. I ain‘t no emotional person, but I‘m feeling something deep. Remember that, okay.” he said in a serious manner.
“Okay.” I said. I glance at Zay who was pulling at a magazine. It wasn’t anything special though.
“Look, how about you spend some time with Zay, maybe take him to the park to get rid of some of his energy. I have something special planned for you and me tonight.” I said.
“Okay.” he said, kissing me cheek. “Now get your ass up.” he said as I stood up, and he did the same.
“Bad as they come.” Marcus said picking Zay up while taking the magazine out of his hands. “We going to have some fun today.” he said walking Zay to his room.

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

78Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 Empty Re: Unexpected I |Complete| Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:35 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Chapter 37 |Interruptions|

Everything is set. Jinn agreed to keep Zay overnight because I plan to make a lot of noise and not want to disturb Zay’s sleep. I had his night bag already packed and sent over to Jinn‘s house. Once Marcus step foot to the door, she was going to take Zay out of his hands and off into her home. After slaving in the kitchen for a couple of hours preparing the food, I went to take a quick shower then slip on my form fitting dress, hugging my curves, tightly in a simple black dress. Mostly all the lights were out as candles lit the room brilliantly. I want Marcus to know that I care for him deeply, and hopefully both him and myself can express that to each other once again tonight. Ever since our first encounter of endless love making, a couple of days without it had my body craving. He possess a power of me like no other, something I’ve longed for in any man. I turned off the stove leaving the food to warm in there and made sure everything was set perfectly. Music played from the XM radio on the television soothing to the ear. Its only a little after seven, so I expected them to be back soon. I laid back on the sofa, getting comfortable from the plush feel…

The sound of the car door slam became sound in my ear as I realized I had dozed off to sleep. I quickly got up adjusting my clothing. I checked out the mirror by the door seeing my hair is still in place. I could hear Jinn speaking from the distance and checking the time against the wall, it’s a little after eight. My dinner is cooled by now. I immediately walked in the kitchen turning the stove and the aisle of the stove back on to warm the food. The sound of Marcus opening the door alerted me, and suddenly the door closed. I stepped out of the kitchen seeing Marcus looking around with a grin.

“Going all out for a nigga huh?” he asked, dropping his keys off to the side.
“What can I say, when you care for someone show them.” I said, placing my hand on my hips with the rise of my shoulders.
“Damn girl you look good.” he said licking his lips as he walked closer to me.
“Thanks.” I said smiling that he actually like it. “How about you wash up as I fix our plates.” I suggested.
“Okay, but one thing I need to ask.” he said.
“Speak.” I said.
“Did you fix dessert?” he asked with a slight grin.

I stood there with a mischievous smirk.

“What you think your looking at?” I said, walking closer as I wrapped my arms around him. “We have all night to do as our hearts desire since Jinn agreed to watch Zay tonight.” I said, giving him a sample of dessert.

After separating, I stared at him in his eyes, seeing a hungry expression on his face.

“Lets skip dinner.” he said gripping my hips, pulling it to his growing erection.
“Not after I slaved my butt in that kitchen to fix you the perfect dinner.” I said.
“Okay. But do I need to dress in something as fancy as your wearing?” he asked.
“For all I care you can eat in your boxers.” I said, and he immediately walked off.

I stood there hands on my hips shaking my head. He is a character. Walking back in the kitchen, I fixed our plates placing them on the table across from each other. A good ten minutes later, Marcus walked out with only his boxers on as I suggested.

“I‘m hungry. Can we eat now?” he asked.

I stood there kind of in awe at the site. His body still glistened from a slight dampness of his shower.

“Uh…yea. Come on.” I said taking the lead. We sat down as I watched Marcus glance over the food.
“Looks good.” he said rubbing his hands together.

I just whipped up some smothered pork chops, wild rice, mash potatoes with gravy, and some dinner rolls. Everything smelled so good I could not wait to sink my teeth into it. We began to intake the delicious meal I prepared, enjoying every bite. I glance towards Marcus who seemed pleased with it all…

I gathered our dishes, piling them in the sink to be handled tomorrow. On the counter was a bottle of chilled Chardonnay and two wine glasses. I grabbed the bottle in one and the two glasses by the stem in the other. I walked out seeing Marcus continued sitting in the seat. His eyes followed me as I entered back into the room I guess wondering what is my next move. I refuse to let him take control this time. Although his demanding ways turn me on twice as much, I prefer to have a little control myself. I ignored him sitting there walking into the living room placing the items on the coffee table. I flopped down on the sofa waiting for Marcus to come in as well and before long there he stood staring down at me.

“Come have a seat while we let our food digest before we have dessert.” I said patting down on the sofa next to me.

He made himself comfortable next to me having one arm come across me. He stared at the Chardonnay and wine glasses.

“When you gonna pop the cap?” he asked.
“I want you to do it.” I said as he got up to open the wine.

Once popped, a cool midst sprouted out releasing the contents from within. He poured both glasses at an equal amount, handing me my glass before settling back down next to me on the sofa. Once more his arm wrapped around my shoulders as I taken a sip of the drink. I know how my tolerance is towards drinking alcohol so I will try to keep things at a minimum.

“How did you enjoy dinner?” I asked, taking a tiny sip.
“Delicious.” he complimented, taking a sip from his cup and sinking into the sofa as the mood softened. “You are full of surprises, you know that?” he asked me.
“Why you say that?” I asked looking at him.
“Because I didn’t have any idea you could throw down like that. That’s all.” he said.

I slapped his thigh as I looked back towards him.

“You act like I have no life. Like I‘m some dumb broad who deals with dope because of easy pay.” I said.
“No. I‘m not even looking from that aspect. I just know you are a very busy individual, I didn‘t know you even had time to learn how to cook meals like that.” he said. “That‘s what I‘m saying.” he added whispering in my ear. “Now where is my dessert to top everything off.” he said seductively.

I shook my head slightly before responding.

“No, your not ready for that yet.” I teased with another small sip.

He placed the glass on the coffee table and also took mines out of my hand placing it next to him. He stood up, taking my hand to pull me up. He pulled my body against his frame. Slowly moving to the beat of the low key music behind us, the scent of his freshly showered body mesmerized me so much. A throw back song from R. Kelly, Slow Dance, played in the background. My head rest upon his chest near his shoulder enjoying the grasp around my body.

“I feel so much closer to you than ever before.” I whispered not wanting to break the silence.

No words were exchanged as he continued swaying my body from side to side. Hands caressed my back soothingly as my fingers pressed against Marcus back. Everything was per…

Loud banging interrupted my thoughts stopping us in our movement.

“Open up Marcus.” the sound of Corey’s voice echoed through the door.

Marcus forehead pressed against my forehead as I continued looking downward.

“I promise this won‘t take long.” he said, then walked to the door seeing Corey’s impatient ass ready to walk in, but Marcus kept the door to a safe distance. I plopped down on the sofa upset at the sudden interruption as my bothered body slowly cooled off from the passion, but burning with rage.

“We got to jump on those punk asses who did this to Moe.” I heard Corey say. As badly as I want to look back, I didn’t because I would have probably got up and curse Corey ass out.

Marcus look back as though he wanted me to leave out of the room for a moment. I didn’t wait for him to give me the actual queue as I got up walking over to the room and slammed the door as hard as I could. How dare he let them come before me! Especially on a romantic evening I had mapped out for us. I had fallen onto the bed stomach first, pressing my face in the pillow. Within five minutes, the door bust open…

Chapter 37 |Continued…|

“What the fuck you slamming doors for now huh?” Marcus said as I immediately look up.
“Don‘t come up in here with foolishness Marcus. I know ya‘ll about to go handle matters. I don‘t even…” I began to say before he walked over to me laying on top of me with my back facing him.
“Now why would I leave without my dessert.” he said calmly unzipping my dress. “Besides Corey know the way I deal with payback.” he added. “I wouldn‘t leave you like that anyway.” he said leaning closer to me kissing me on my cheek.
“Yea, well why he coming up here with shit about Moe. Knowing her, her ass deserved whatever happened.” I said feeling his hands unzipping my dress.
“I know, but you gotta understand that‘s my nigga. Whenever I needed his help he provided. He treated me like a brother so I treat him and his sister as my siblings.” he said.
“So whenever they say jump, you gonna do it?” I asked.
“Did I jump then?” he asked caressing my back.

I didn’t have anything to say.

“Exactly. I‘m nobody‘s bitch. You know that, but I know I have matters to deal with too that I feel is my duty. Just like I feel it‘s my duty to fuck up whoever this Javier character is, I‘mma fuck up whoever is messing with my peeps period baby.” he said rolling over to the side.

For the first time, Marcus called me his baby.

“What did you say?” I asked, raising myself a little.
“What you talking about?” he asked rolling over on the bed.
“What did you just call me?” I asked raising up to stare at him.
“Baby? I can‘t call you that or something?” he asked pinching my nose.
“No…I mean it‘s just that‘s the first time I heard you call me baby. I like it.” I said with a smile appearing on my face.

He sat up on his elbows to be eye to eye with me.

“Well, good. You better get used to it. I don‘t like all that gushy shit. I keep it simple.” he said.

A slight laughter escaped my lips at his statement.

“Okay…Baby.” I said.

He didn’t say anything as his lips matched mines. My hunger for him soon came back feeling myself get aroused all over again. He rolled on top of me, outstretching my arms not giving me any freedom. My dress rose as he situated himself in between my legs rocking in a side to side motion. Our kisses grew into very heated passionate ones as he sucked on the bottom of my lip with his continuous rocking.

“Marcus.” I whined at the tease he plagued upon me.

I knew he could sense my desires because he would not let in. I tried my hardest to loosen myself from his grip with no success. His lips moved from my lips, trailing to my chin, right upon my neck. Licking my spot, he soon pressed his lips upon it then tenderly bit it. My eyes closed at the sensation. I bit the bottom of my lip giving in to the feeling placed upon me. Loosening his grip upon my wrist, I felt one hand lower in between my legs. He sat up after realizing I had no panties on.

“This cake seems extra moist.” he said.

A gleeful smile appeared on my face.

“Don‘t play with your dessert. Just eat it.” I said.

And with that he did stretching my legs open and lowering himself towards my womanhood. His warm tongue stroked over my pearl as he continued fingering my insides. A moan slipped out at the wonderful feeling. His tongue began to speed up as well as his two fingers inside of me as I could hear the sound of my wetness ready to come through. I gripped onto the bed as he bit down on my pearl causing an instant rush to leave me. His tongue indulge inside my wet walls licking away my cum. He didn’t want to stop there as he added his fingers back inside with a quickening pace. The whole time he stared at me, but the sensation inside of me caused me to loose my concentration. Another rush left my body and down he went once more, cleaning me up with his tongue. He sat up with a smile on his face wiping away the rest of my goodness from his face.

“Such a freak.” I said with a smile.
“I‘m just trying to pull out your inner freak. As you can see it was on my face.” he said.

Standing before Marcus who laid back on the bed looking my way, I slowly got out of the bed to slide the rest of my dress off revealing my naked skin. My eyes focused on him the whole. Marcus didn’t move one muscle as I approached him, eyes steady roaming over my body. He readily sat up, but I pushed him back on the bed, climbing on top of him.

“You haven‘t seen my freakiness yet.” I said, climbing back in the bed and pushing him back as I climbed on top of him.

“This is how the game works. You cannot put your hands on me at all or you will not get any tonight. If I give in and tell you to touch me then you have full control. If I don‘t give in, then you cannot touch me, but I will do whatever I please to you. Got that.” I said with a wink an eye.

He stared at me confused. My hands pressed against his chest, slowly caressing it as I could feel his solid mass hitting my bareness below.

“Can you play by my rules?” I asked lowering to his sweet appetizing kiss then immediately broke it.

He bit the bottom of his lip.

“What if I get into it?” he asked.
“I told you if you get me to give in and let you hold me you have full control.” I said, lowering to his chest where gentle kisses by me were being placed. “But for now, I have the control.” I teased shifting myself lower placing gentle kisses at his lower stomach.

I think he knew where I was going with this. He sat up some for me to slide his boxers down revealing his manhood at me that stood in length. My hand wrapped around it firmly feeling it pulse in my hand. I watch as he bit down on his bottom lip seeing where I was going. A smile appeared upon his face. I’m not usually the giver, but there are two things that drives me to do this, a little liquor in my system and my desire of sex. At times my drive be over its limits that causes me to want to try wild things. My mouth surround his head as a low moan escaped his lips. My tongue toyed with it before going any further. As my tongue slithered down his length I could feel him tense up as though he want to touch me so bad. Inside laughter filled my bones knowing it is a big tease when a dude cannot touch. My pace picked up a rhythmic flow after a couple of minutes because it has been a while since I’ve indulge myself with this. Not wanting him to give in yet, one last strong stroke and gave me a taste of his pre cum. I sat up licking my lips as I place soft kisses that trailed back up to his neck, getting a good bite of it wanting to leave a passion mark on his tender spot. Every man has similar weakness, and I find on his left side is his most sensitive spot. Sitting up with a satisfying expression, I gave a smirk seeing his hand clenching on the bedspread.

“I must say Marcus, you are the first to have resisted me for this long. I am very pleased.” I said.

No words left him as he was waiting for my next move. I turned around, my back facing him as I slowly made my way down on his manhood taking in every inch slowly until I could feel it deep inside of me. Slowly riding him, my hands were on top of his legs as I began to pick my rhythm up. Rocking my hips in a back and fourth motion, I slowed my pace a little and turned around to see Marcus had his hands over his face.

“You okay back there?” I asked teasing a bit.
“I don‘t know.” he said.

Getting back into my rhythm, my tempo picked back up until I came once again.

“Shit…I‘m bout to cum…” Marcus said still refusing to give into my game.

I didn’t worry about moving as I felt an explosion erupt inside of me as I laid my hands upon his thigh catching my breath. I climbed off top of him and soon found him on top of me, pushing himself inside of my sleek walls.

“I‘mma get you to give in.” he said grinding slowly.
“Really?” I asked arching my back some as he started pleasing me more.

He didn’t say anything. He preferred to show me rather than telling me. Within a ten minute span I found myself pulling him into me as I finally gave into my own game, something that never happened before. He would move at a rapid speed, then slow down for a second, pick it up once more causing me to have multiple orgasms.

“I give…I give.” I screamed out as he grabbed onto my hips to pump faster.

I found myself screaming out to Marcus as we both came, this time he pulled out. My exhausted body laid there for a few with Marcus laying on top of my breast. Gentle kisses were placed upon my breast by him.

“Tired?” he asked trying to catch his breath.

I just let out a heavy sigh.

“Give me a minute.” I said.

He sat up in the bed, pulling me up with him. My legs were propped open surrounding his waist and my arms around his neck. He pulled me in for a hug as gentle whispers played in my ear.

“There is something I‘ve been wanted to tell you for a long time. I want you to know now before its too late.” he whispered in my ear.
“Tell me.” I said as my hand gently stroke the back of his head.
“I think…” he said stopping in mid sentence.
“What is it Marcus?” I asked.
“It’s nothing. Just ride me baby.” he said.

79Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 Empty Re: Unexpected I |Complete| Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:18 am

SexyT

SexyT

Nice add...
He was about to say I Love You right???
NEXT!!!!
Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 729222 Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 729222 Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 729222

80Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 Empty Re: Unexpected I |Complete| Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:39 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Chapter 38 |Back to Business|

Another day I wake up without Marcus being next to me. It is starting to be a routine I hate. I got up taking care of my hygiene then got dressed to head over to Jinn’s place to check on Zay. To my surprise, I noticed Marcus sitting in the front room smoking a blunt while tuning into the television.

“Good morning.” I said walking in fully to see the television froze on the picture of Javier.

He didn’t say anything as the smoke fumed through his nostrils. I couldn’t help but wonder why is the television froze on that scene, but it had to be for a good reason. I didn’t say anything as he sat there concentrating. I made myself comfortable, having a seat next to him.

“Marcus.” I said in almost a whisper seeing his focus continued staring at the scene before me.
“Wassup.” he said flickering the ashes of the bud.
“May I ask why are you studying this scene?” I asked.
“There is something about this scene that doesn‘t seem right.” he said finally finishing off his blunt, sticking it in the ash tray.

I sat up some checking out the scene once more, looking at his surroundings and all. My eyes suddenly got big as I noticed similar things that is in the house in Mexico.

“Marcus…” I said aloud shocked and confused.
“I know. I know.” he told me already acknowledging that. “But the question is what was his reasoning for being there.” Marcus said stroking his chin with his right hand. “Shit don‘t make no fucking sense.” he said getting up and flicking the screen off with the remote control.

“I‘m going to make a few runs with Corey.” he said walking towards the bedroom.
“What? Like handle up on whoever messed over Moe?” I asked sarcastically to not hear him say anything. He walked back out with a cap over his head.
“What the fuck that suppose to mean?” he asked stopping to stare at me.
“So the shit she get herself into, ya‘ll bail her out?” I asked eyeing him.
“You know what. I don‘t have time for this.” he said tossing me the keys to the Charger. “Get out of the house today.” he said getting pissed off at me for some reason.
“Why are you being so damn stubborn? Because I asked a question?” I asked.
“No. It‘s because you act as I‘m doing something I don‘t need to be doing. Why the hell would you bring that up anyway?” he asked.
“Because I want to know.” I said.

He let go of a deep sigh then walked out of the house. Men are such complicated creatures. I got up to walk back in the bedroom to grab my purse before walking out of the house. I don’t know what to do, so I walked over to Jinn’s place knocking on the door.

“One moment.” she yelled out, as I could hear her footsteps approaching the door.

Upon opening the door, she held little Zay in her arms.

“Hey girl. Come in.” she said as I walked in through the door.
“Hey. Can you…” I began to say, but she shushed me.
“Moe is in the guest room.” she whispered.
“Well, lets go somewhere. I don‘t want to be inside all day.” I said.
“Okay.” she said handing over little Zay. “Let me grab my purse.” she added.

She walked off to the back and into her room, closing the door behind. I suddenly heard a door open, seeing Moe walking from the darkened hall ways into the light. She worn a big shirt as her hair messily covered her face. She walk with a limp as though she lost a big fight. No words were exchanged as she plopped down on the sofa, gently pushing her hair slightly from in front of her face to flip through the channels. She didn’t even acknowledge my being here, so I left it at that. Jinn walked out ready to go.

“Okay, lets go.” she said as she noticed Moe sitting on the sofa. “We‘ll be back.” she said unwontedly.
“Ok then. I‘ll be here.” she said with bit of an attitude.

Both Jinn and I quickly walked out before she said anything else.

“I got Marcus car today so you don‘t have to drive.” I said.
“Awesome. Where you want to go today?” she asked.

I thought about the fact that little Zay is with us.

“Somewhere simple. I really like the beach.” I said with a grin.
“Cool. Well I should have brought my bathing suit.” she said.
“No problem. We will just buy a new one. My treat.” I said as we both pranced to Marcus car placing Zay in his seat and off we trailed the streets.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Both Jinn and I spent a little time at the mall picking out swimsuits to wear to the beach. Upon arriving at the beach I received a text message, but didn’t bother to answer since I was getting Zay out of the car.

“Look how packed it is.” Jinn said placing her shades over her eyes to conceal them.
“Well, lets find a good spot to chill.” I said, closing the door behind me to see the packed beach. We walked to the now sandy pathway. We took off our shoes to feel the sand in our toes which felt nice and warm. Walking, and walking, and walking, we finally made it on the opposite end from where we parked, finding a good spot. We made ourselves comfortable placing two big beach towels across the sand and laid out taking in the warmth and the scent of nature.

“It is so beautiful out here.” I admired the view before me with admiration of the creator.

Jinn took Zay in her hands, while looking at the water that came ashore.

“Want to go feel the water?” she asked.
“Naw. Not right now. You and Zay could go. I will check it out soon.” I said watching her get up heading to the clear water.

I couldn’t get a lot of things out of my mind, in particular Javier. I just don’t understand why he was at our home and even more, why is he after me, after us. Stupid bastard just don’t know what I have in store for him. I want to get to the bottom of everything. He has been the source of my pain. My phone went off once again seeing that it is a text message. I checked my screen to see…

To: 3059275463

Where are you?

I text back wondering why does that matter if he told me to get out of the house. Afterwards, I laid back feeling the sun’s glow against my skin. An immediate text came back.

To: 3059275463

Don’t mean shit. Where are you?

I text him back once more letting him that it meant something and still refusing to tell him. My eyes gently closed to the laughter of Jinn and Zay and the calming motion of the water…

A dark shadow cast over me suddenly as I opened my eyes to see Marcus standing tall over me.

“So you couldn‘t tell me where you was at.” he said with a stern look.

I sat up fully to see Corey trotting towards Jinn and Zay.

“What are ya‘ll doing here?” I asked. “Thought you all were handling business.” I said.
“Yea, put some damn clothes on. We‘re about to head out of town.” he said.

I sat up fully wondering what the deal is now.

81Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 Empty Re: Unexpected I |Complete| Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:41 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Chapter 39 |Bumpy Ride|

My eyes were heavy from sleep as whispering sounds could be heard from afar. My eyes slowly awaken, seeing darkness surrounding me in the car. Rubbing my weakened eyes from sleep, I look around to see Marcus standing with Zay in his arms handing him over to what seems to be Letticia. I sat up fully to see it is her as he handed her a wad of money afterwards. He kissed Zay on his cheek and trotted back towards the car. Clearing my throat from its dryness, I glanced towards Marcus way after he settled back in the car.

“You didn’t tell me we was bringing back Zay.” I said as we pulled out of her driveway.
“Yea, well he would be safer with her than with us.” he said turning up his volume.
“You didn‘t tell me where we were heading to by the way.” I said folding my arms to the coolness from the air conditioning.
“Gather some things for our trip to Mexico.” he said.
“Mexico? When are we going to Mexico?” I asked.
“Really soon.” he said straight to the point.

My lost expression on his sudden change to go now had me puzzled. Marcus is an interesting character because I am unsure of what he is thinking. I find this to be a challenge because I usually could read men, but not Marcus. We didn’t share any other words as we drove the streets of Miami. Music blared through his sound system as I flickered with my nails. We finally turned on the long trail to my house seeing the beach view is still beautiful. Although we haven’t been in Jacksonville long, it seem like I haven’t been home in forever. So much changed in so little time it is ridiculous. We are so close to killing my fathers murderer, yet so far away to getting our lives straight. My house sat there in one tact. We pulled in the driveway parking out front.

“Stay in here. I‘m going to check out everything to be sure no one is in here.” he said getting out, but not closing his door fully as he quickly moved around back. I sat there content, trying to keep from being so nervous. After five minutes, I spotted Marcus walking quickly back to the car, grabbing his keys out.

“Let‘s get in to grab some items then walk back out. Okay?” he said wanting reassurance.

I nodded my head getting out of the car. Grabbing my keys that I had dug up from my purse, I unlocked the door to a dark room.

“I‘m right behind you, just turn on the foyer light and we can get it from there.” Marcus said.

I walked in with him on my tail as I turned on the light. Everything looks like its in one piece.

“We need weapons. Anything you have we need.” he said.
“Follow me.” I said walking to my dad’s office

We walked into the stuffy office and to a private door that head all of the weaponry I had. Two bazookas hung on the main wall being that it was our massive machinery. Amongst the rest of the weapons were an assortment of guns and other devices used for the killing of individuals. We grabbed as many as we could in our hands as well as ammunition. Quickly walking back out of the house Marcus and I loaded the items in and off we went not wanting to be tracked. I look out of the window into the night sky wondering what is our fate to be now. I felt a warm hand embracing my hand, raising it up as he press his lips on the front of my hand. A warm sensation engulfed me bringing a smile upon my face.

“Where to now?” I asked.
“We‘re crashing at a hotel tonight.” he said plain and simple. “Tomorrow will be a new day and from there we will go back to our new home with a plan in mind.” he said.

My mind began to ease, but I noticed Marcus speeding up his pace. I began to look around, sitting up in my seat wondering what is going on.

“Marcus? What‘s going on? Are we being followed?” I asked.
“Just sit back.” he said not wanting me to panic.

I look back to see the car speeding up on us.

“Grab a gun.” he said aloud, scaring me some.

We left about three guns on the back seat covered up just in case this happened.

“Hold on because I am about to speed up okay. I will let you know when to shoot.” he said.

My hands clutched to the gun feeling my nerves getting the best of me. I didn’t understand why I feel this way all of a sudden. Maybe because I am unprepared. Let me think. I began to look around at my options. Opening the sunroof, I could tell Marcus wanted to question me, but I think I can get a good aim this way. Marcus cut down on a narrow road leading to who knows where.

“This is your chance.” he said and once he said that, I immediately fit my small body through the sunroof with my gun ready to aim. I notice the passenger began shooting towards Marcus tires, so I aimed towards him first. I shot towards the passenger side, missing him at first.

“Hurry up and aim once again, we are almost to a main road.” Marcus shouted.

Instead of aiming to the passenger who was ready to shoot at me, I shot at the driver, causing the glass to shatter and the driver loose control. He spun into the building as we immediately trailed off onto a main road as I slipped back into the car closing the sunroof.

“I think we need to head back to Jacksonville.” I said feeling insecure in my own town. I placed the gun back into the back.
“Okay.” he said, but I could tell he was tired.
“How about you pull over and let me drive though.” I said.
“I‘ll take up half and you can take up the rest.” he said.

I didn’t want the police to trail us either when the find the car, but Javier might disguise the incident anyway, so we may be safe. Either way, its best to be cautious. I grabbed onto Marcus hand placing it back onto mines as we hit the road back to Jacksonville.

82Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 Empty Re: Unexpected I |Complete| Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:22 am

SexyT

SexyT

What was that about??
Hummmm
Add soon...me wanna know what's up!!
Simba too!!
Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 442957

83Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 Empty Re: Unexpected I |Complete| Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:40 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Chapter 40 |Wake Up Call|

I looked over on the passenger side to see Marcus is sleep. Its been a long day, and now we arrived in Jacksonville around four in the morning. The street lights were bright against my weak eyes as I continued pushing the Charger to our home. Finally arriving, Marcus had awaken seeing I was pulling into the driveway. The stillness of the night made everything feel dead around me as I got out feeling the humidity from the night air capture my airways.

Marcus opened the door as well, getting out slowly approaching the door behind me. I fumbled around with the keys trying to find the key to the house. “Man hurry up.” he said groggily knowing he was ready to pass out in the bed. I bit down on my bottom lip getting frustrated.

“Give me a minute. Geez…” I said finally finding the key to the house. I clumsily placed it in the door, opening the lock as we both stumbled in. I locked the door behind me, then turn on the main switch to see everything is in one piece. Marcus head towards the bedroom with me behind him. Walking into the bedroom, I watch him slip out of his clothing and into the bed he crashed. I did the same, pulling on his big shirt slipping underneath the covers as well. His heavy arm wrapped around my frame while I scooted closer to him.

“I was trying to make sure no one was following us. Did you see anyone while I was sleep?” he asked.
“No.” I said tiredly.
“Good…Love you.” he said sleepily as it took me a minute to digest the words. A warm feeling led to a smile.
“Love you too.” I said satisfied. I’ve known him for over ten years now. Over ten years we have been caught up not realizing we were going to be together in a million years. He pulled me in closer as our heavy eyes met with wonderland.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

The doorbell sounded but I didn’t realize it until I felt a draft in the bed. My eyes were still closed because the sun rays distracted my vision. I pulled the covers over my body trying to get a bit more sleep before waking up. The sound of sudden footsteps walked into the room, but not just one set. Two sets. I was scared to remove the covering from over my head unsure of who is standing before me. Suddenly someone snatched the covering from over me, revealing two masked beings standing over my bedside. I tried to maneuver off the bed quickly to retrieve the gun from my nightstand, but someone grasped onto my leg. I tried kicking the person from off my leg when suddenly my body was being dragged off of the bed and onto the floor hitting the metal edge of our bed. Feeling blood withdrawing from my head, I struggled to get loose angry and upset. I made my way to the nightstand, but once more I was dragged as a person straddled their weight over my body.

“Let go of me.” I screamed out. “Marcus!” I yelled, but no response. The person suddenly snatched my head up placing a napkin over my nose. I quickly held my breath but my eyes stopped seeing color as darkness surrounded me bringing me into a black out.

84Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 Empty Re: Unexpected I |Complete| Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:53 am

SexyT

SexyT

Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 94647
add more soon!!!!
woah...

85Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 Empty Re: Unexpected I |Complete| Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:49 am

SexyT

SexyT

Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 442957 Simba Says
Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 361114 Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 361114 Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 361114 Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 361114 Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 361114 Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 361114 Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 361114 Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 361114 Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 361114 Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 361114 Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 361114 Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 361114 Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 361114 Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 361114 Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 361114 Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 361114 Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 361114 Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 361114 Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 361114
and u know you gotta do what Simba says!!
Lol
Add soon!

86Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 Empty Re: Unexpected I |Complete| Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:52 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Chapter 41 |A Trip|

I felt the plane landing, but is unable to see anything. My eyes are blindfolded, mouth tied up, and roped together. I’m unable to move. I’m scared at the fact that I don’t know what stands before me, what to expect. Where is Marcus? Is he okay? Where are they taking me? What does Javier want from me? I ask myself many questions as I came to reality. The plane finally landed, but the ride has just begun. After a good ten minutes, the sound of the doors opened from back as I could hear men voices whispering from afar.

“He doesn‘t want anything happen to her. Take her to the place.” one man said. I could hear the men boarding the plane, lifting me up by the arms escorting me off the plane. My feet touched heated rocks, scuffing up against my freshly pedicure toes.

“Get your ass in the car.” the deepened male voice demanded, shoving me in the car. I felt leather cushioned seats against my almost bare bottom being that I am wearing Marcus big tee shirt. The two men huddled side by side next to me so that I wouldn’t escape their grasp. Tears began to swell in my eyes thinking my end is nearing. I just don’t understand how they tracked us. Those stupid bastards.

The car finally came to a halt after a what seems to be an hour long ride. The men sat still for a minute after stopping. Finally the door opened. Feeling someone shoving me out, they quickly started moving me into a nicely air conditioned building. From the footsteps, I can tell it is a large building hearing footsteps echo throughout the room. Up a flight of stairs we went until we reached the sound of a door opening and into another room. I stood there wondering what is about to prevail. Gloved hand removed the mask over my face revealing an antebellum style room. The two men were still masked, as one stood in front of me.

“This is your room. You need to get dress and follow the instructions given to you on the bed. We will be back up within an hour to get you.” one male said while the other loosened my knotted rope some, but not fully. “If you try anything, you will die.” as he placed his pistol against my cheek pushing hard against my face. I turned my head in disgust as they both walked out of the room. I could hear the door close, locking me within. I quickly began loosening the ropes even more until my hands were free. I looked at my wrist rubbing them from the rope burns of struggle. Next I quickly untied the rope around my mouth, as I began exercising my mouth once more from the dryness and stiffness I felt.

“Shit.” I yelled out in the room standing in the same position. My mind is stuck on wondering where the hell Marcus is at and how can I get out of this fix. I walked over to the side of the bed, sliding down the wall as uncontrollable tears I’ve been fighting back throughout the ride fluttered down my face. There is no way I can contact anyone. I have no weapons, nothing. I look at the bed that laid a dress, elegant enough for a ball. I got up, wiping away my fresh tears and read the note before me.

I am so glad you are able to join me dear. We finally will be able to meet face to face tonight. I supplied you with a dress for this evening to discuss a proposal I had in mind. As probably mentioned earlier, you will be escorted by my men. See you then.
Javier

I shook my head not believing this is happening. I quickly walked to the window seeing it barred with no escape. Looking around, I noticed a bathroom. I walk towards it, checking out the surrounding area. That window too is blocked off. I have no other way to leave except meet the enemy.

Chapter 42 |Face to Face|

I sat on the edge of the bed feeling my restless body get weaker by the minute. My body snuggly worn the dress while my bed hair is pulled up in a bun. Nerves shot through every part of my body as I couldn’t stop asking questions I wanted answered. The sound of the door unlocked as the masked men refuse to unveil themselves. I stood up walking past them to show them that I am not up for any games.

“Lets go.” I demanded walking out of the door with them rushing up behind me.
“You don‘t give the damn orders. We do.” he said grabbing onto my arm.
“You don‘t have to fucking touch me. I can walk my damn self.” I said snatching my arm away from him. The man grabbed onto my wrist, yanking me onto the wall with frustration.
“If you don‘t cooperate I will kill you my damn self.” he said snatching my face up to his masked face only seeing his eyes gleaming through.
I spat in his face, disgusted with his attitude. “Or what? That‘s all you got is to kill me. Kill me now then so I won‘t have to see that bitch Javier.” I said feeling his grip loosen from my face as he took his other hand to wipe away my spit.
“Come on man. Javier is waiting for her.” the other male reminded the one who had his hand clutched against my face.

He gave me a quick glance before letting me go, grabbing onto my arm without letting go as he forcefully walked me down the stairs of the big home. At this time I couldn’t show my fear. I refused to as knots were bubbling up on my insides. We walked down the million of steps and into a dining hall where a long table sat before me. The men sat me down in the chair strapping one of my arms back and the other free to do whatever. The men stood there side by side behind me until a dark figure walked into the dimly lit room. My eyes grew bigger as the male walked into the room, someone I never expected…

87Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 Empty Re: Unexpected I |Complete| Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:54 am

SexyT

SexyT

WHO IS IT???????????????/

88Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 Empty Re: Unexpected I |Complete| Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:03 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Okay, I'mma post the rest since its like three chapters left...Then you can start on part two Smile

89Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 Empty Re: Unexpected I |Complete| Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:04 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Chapter 43 |Continued|

“Uncle Pete? You‘re Javier?” I asked confused at this point.
“My name is Javier Pedro Champion. To you, I am uncle Pete.” he said with a grin as he puffed on his cigar slowly approaching me.
“What about the video? Why did you use a different person if it was you all along?” I asked confused.
“Do you think I am stupid. I couldn‘t let you find me out baby doll.” he said with a grin on his face finally seeing me face to face.

I’m sure my shocked expression is still upon my face. Anger raged in my veins to find out my own flesh and blood deceived both my father and myself.

“You stupid bastard. You did all of this? You killed your own brother?” I asked as my anger began to spill over.
“Your dad deserved to die. He took everything that rightfully belonged to me.” he said walking over to the head chair making himself comfortable in the plush chair that stood at the head of the table. “As a matter of fact, he took your mother away from me.” he said glancing my way with an evil grin.

I can feel my fist ball up as thoughts about my past slowly began to equal up. “You have always been jealous of my dad, but it all makes sense now.” I said. “You wanted everything he had. His life, his family, his wealth and health.”

Another smirk appeared on his face. “Enough with the accusations already, lets get down to business shall we.” he said grasping his hands together staring at me across the long table.
“Where is Marcus?” I asked abruptly. Not wanting to hear his proposal.
“Marcus? Marcus who?” he asked with a grin.
“Don‘t fucking play with me Javier.” I yelled ready to jump out of my chair.
“Your friend is being taking care of. Believe me. If you want him alive, I suggest you listen to my proposal first.” he said.

I turned my head, tired of looking at him, tired of talking to him. “Go ahead.” I said refusing to look his way. I can hear his chair push back on the tile floor as he began to approach me with the same strong cologne that he always wear.

“I want your business.” he said plain and simple. My head slowly turned his way. “I want everything you own that is part of your business. If I get it all, you and your little friend can leave...” he said as I cut him off.

“We can leave? So its that simple. You want the shit my dad built up for yourself and you just going to let us go like that?” I said really not wanting to hear his answer.
“Well baby doll, let me put it to you like this. You will be under new management.” he said with a grin. “Now I know this is a lot to take in at this moment so I will give you time to think about it tonight to see if you want to live or not.” he said with the satisfaction of seeing me so upset. The fact he was close upon my face, I let my free hand hit him against his cheek causing a loud sound to echo throughout the room from the anger within.

His face continue to turn completely away from me until I felt a powerful backstroke fly across my face. From that one blow, I felt the dispense of blood being drawn from my mouth. I spit the excess out but before I could turn my head, he grabbed a handful of my hair yanking my neck back. “That shit you just pulled could have cost your life just now, but the fact that you blood I will spare your life just this time. Any other times you are dead.”

Walking back to his cushioned chair he clapped his heavy hands together signaling one of his hooded men to walk out. His concealed face under the dark hood was dark. “Get this bitch out of my face. I have plans for her tonight.” he said as the hooded male approach me untying my other hand while grasping me up from the chair. He yanked me up pulling me along as I turned my head slightly to see Javier disappeared back into the darkness. What are his plans I wonder?

Walking the long halls of the corridor sounds of groans could be heard from afar, but unsure exactly where it was coming from. I’m going to have to find one way of escaping and see where Marcus is to end everything, even if I have to die for my fathers business because I will be damned if he takes control.

Chapter 44 |Midnight|

I laid in the bed that was provided for me, drained from the lack of sleep I had. I didn’t know what to expect as I could feel my jaw swell up on me from the hit Javier left upon me. My whole life flashed by as I thought about how things will end up. The sound of the door being unlocked could be heard, but fear left my body hours ago. I continued laying there despite who was coming in. Soon, a masked person stood over me, nodding their head for me to get up. I did as I was told not worrying about where this person is leading me. I looked at the figure before me as we walked the halls of the home and noticed the shorter figure. I knew I could take on this person, easily snatch their gun and hunt Marcus ass down. Walking the dreary halls I approached a room where I was to walk in alone. Hardly no lights, so I became very skeptical in doing so. Without giving me a chance to move, I was shoved into the room as the door was closed shut without no escape. I immediately began banging on the door wanting to escape the cold dark room.

“No one is going to help you escape.” Javier’s voice echoed through my ears while bouncing off the walls. My eyes began adjusting to the darkness trying to scope him out, but nothing. Just an empty room.
“Fuck you Javier. I will get out alive.” I shouted tired of this.
“Clare…” a weak voice said in the background. It is very faint, but I soon picked up the male’s voice.
“Marcus?” I asked looking around once more but continued staying in one spot.
“Clare…You need to escape…” his voice faded out in the last part.

“Marcus…Marcus! I won‘t leave without you.” I shouted feeling hot tears running down my cheek. “You hear me Marcus?” I asked trying to keep my voice strong from the scared tone in my voice. What in the hell am I going to do? My thoughts disappeared hearing the voice of Javier once more.

“I‘m sorry Clare. Your friend is slowly drifting away from us. Time is running out. If you don‘t give me an answer by 8 in the morning…” he paused leaving an awkward silence in the midst. Suddenly a sound of an outcry from pain could be heard through the speakers loudly causing my heart to race. “You and your friend will die a horrible death.” as the sound of laughter trailed behind his statement.
“Shut up…Shut the hell up Javier…I will be damned if you think you are going to win your wrong you stupid bastard…” I said as the sound of Marcus outcries replayed in my mind.

The huge door swung open as the dark figure waited for me. I immediately wiped away the tears that stained my cheek while trying to come up with an idea. The person tapped me on my shoulder which lets me know its my queue to leave. My mind is boggled at the moment about what I can do. Walking back down the halls like a prisoner, the bedroom door immediately opened as the hood figure graciously let me in. My eyes glanced towards them looking dead into their eyes. They closed the door behind walking in behind me as my guard immediately went up. They shoved me towards the bathroom. My fist immediately strike towards the masked being, but he dodged my blow that was heading towards his head. The muffled voice under the mask sounded familiar.

“Stop…Stop Clare.” the voice said as the person pulled the mask from over their face revealing themselves.
“BiBi.” immediately slipped from my lips realizing it was my sister.

“No time to explain now. Get out of that dress while I‘ll hand you these clothes.” she whispered while handing me garments of her clothing as we swapped out. “I will pretend to be you. Marcus needs you right now Clare, and once you find him, leave.” she said with no hesitation in her voice.
“What about you? Once he discovers its you then…” I asked but was cut short.
“Don‘t worry about me. Just promise once everything is handled here do not look back. Promise me okay.” she whispered.
“Promise.” I said as I slipped on the last bit of garments she handed to me.

Once we were finished, she slipped me a piece of paper.

“Javier keeps cameras almost everywhere so be careful what you do around them. Be sure that Javier doesn‘t get suspicious about you because he will kill you on the spot. Marcus is in the basement. Keep your cool at all times because he will kill you on the spot if you look suspicious.” she kept going on, but I couldn’t help and stare at the person before me. She was working for Javier all along?

90Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 Empty Re: Unexpected I |Complete| Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:05 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

actually like five more

91Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 Empty Re: Unexpected I |Complete| Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:06 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Chapter 45

Drip…Drip…Drip… The sound of a continuous water dripping from the outside filled the silence in the room I stood in as the rain continuously poured. BiBi instructed me on where Marcus is at on the piece of paper she handed to me. I felt the pistol strapped on one side of my body hearing sudden footsteps approaching my way. My body is situated behind many boxes that piled up hearing the voices of two men.

“Go on ahead and kill him. He don‘t have shit we need. Besides Clare ain‘t leaving.” Javier said walking past me as I clutched onto the steel I had buried against my side wanting to shoot him dead now. I need to move quickly now. Placing the mask over my face I walked into the open presenting a strong swagger in my step. I can’t show any emotions. The dark hallways seemed endless as I counted to the seventh door as instructed. I look around seeing if anyone see me besides the cameras. I quickly maneuvered in so to not hold anymore attention to myself. The dark room shun a little light from the halls. The sounds of the rats shuffling against the old wooden floors could be heard, raising my heart rate.

“Marcus.” I whispered to not startle him before walking in. I knew this is the right room she instructed me to go to. “Marcus.” I whispered once more not hearing anything once again as I stepped into the room some to glance around a bit.

Believing this is the wrong instructions I turned around to find myself being face to face with a gun. “What are you doing in here?” a deep voice asked me not moving his hand. I deepened my voice to not reveal my own. “Boss said to kill him.” I said point blank.

The gun was never removed, but I found myself walking backwards into the room while he closed the door slightly leaving it very dark. My back touched the wall feeling myself being grounded. I felt my holster for my gun.

“I know who you are. If you want to live, just do as I say.” he said wrapping his one hand around my throat as the other continued holding the gun towards my face. “Get your hands off of me.” I said calmly.

His grip tightened a little before he released, snatching the mask from over my face. His gun slowly shifted away from my face as the stillness of the room rang in my ears. The dimly lit room revealed his masked face and another figure in the background. .

“Look I‘m not trying to start any trouble, I just came to get my friend so we could roll. Now I know your boss demanded for you to kill us but do you know what his plans are with his men.” I said in a fast pace.
“Don‘t give me the bull shit…” he said jabbing the gun up to my face feeling the heat as though it already has been fired earlier.

A smirk appeared upon my face as my nerves began to build up. My eyes caught on to the person slowly approaching behind the masked being from behind. Marcus escaped my thoughts seeing only one half of his face. I didn’t say anything not wanting to startle anything because from the look of it, Marcus placed one finger on his lips for me to keep it cool, so I decided to continue talking to the man.

“What good is it going to do for you to kill me. Ol boss isn‘t going to be pleased. He needs me to take my business so go do on ahead and kill me. I want you to.” I edged him on as I watched Marcus clutching onto a crow bar in his hand.

“Be quiet.” he shouted as his nerves seem to be shot from my statements. He lowered his gun from my face yanking my hair up turning my head to the side as he applied pressure up against the wall. “Sweet dreams bitch.” he said pulling the gun back towards my head as I heard a click from his gun ready for another bullet to sound. My eyes closed tightly wishing everything would end. As soon as I thought my life was about to end the sound of a loud thud collapsed by my feet. Opening my eyes, I seen a rush of blood seeping through the mask. Marcus began stripping the man out of his clothing quickly placing them on his nearly bare body.

Silence sat in the room with only the sound of our breathing patterns. My nerves could be heard through my breathing, but I watched how Marcus seem to be in pain. He grabbed the gun placing it in the holster provided for him. The last thing he grabbed off the body is the slightly bloody mask. Being that it’s black, it disguised the blood as he slipped it over his head.

I could tell Marcus was in a mood to kill. I could feel the vibe. Whatever they did to him had him in a zone. He didn’t bother to speak as he slowly moved towards the door. Finally looking towards me his dry voice spoke. “Time to kill Javier.”

92Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 Empty Re: Unexpected I |Complete| Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:09 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Chapter 46 |Basement|

Instead of roaming around unsure of stumbling into Javier, we decided to check in with BiBi first to get more instructions on his possible whereabouts. Approaching the room I could hear a scream leave the room as Marcus grabbed my wrist pulling me into another dark passageway.

“Javier has to be in there. Why is she screaming like that?” I whispered in an upset manner.
“We got to play smart. His men is probably in there with him. Did she tell you anything about where he might be at?” he asked.
“She just said cameras are everywhere. Wait…She did say his private area is upstairs.” I said suddenly hearing a gunshot and an outcry leave the room. A loud thud followed behind onto the weak flooring.

Not just one gunshot, but six followed behind. I quickly covered my ears not believing he just killed her. The door swung open as Marcus pulled me onto his chest feeling hot tears touching the cloth of the mask. Javier walked past us without any hints of our hiding spot and four men following behind him. We didn’t move until the footsteps disappeared and voices escaped leaving silence. Marcus pushed me back and walked into the hallway with me behind him. I wiped away my tears as we seen the door cocked open. Marcus walked in first signaling me to be on look out. Less than a minute he walked out closing the door behind him while shaking his head.

“Let me go see her Marcus.” I insisted ready to walk through the door and face the splattered blood on the floor. Tears formed in my eyes before I touched the door as Marcus grabbed my wrist holding me back. “No Clare…lets head upstairs now.” he said still blocking the door.

Flashbacks of my father’s death stood out in my mind. Its best if I heed Marcus warning before I get both of us caught. I slowly began walking in the opposite direction from where Javier and his men went to as Marcus had his hand placed on my lower back. I looked back at the room seeing that she haven’t came out, run out, or anything. Just shadows and silence.

Approaching the staircase once more to head to the third floor, we swiftly maneuvered to the level seeing it had no lights on. Marcus took the lead walking around slowly creeping. I slowly maneuver behind not wanting to separate.

From the rays of the moon I seen him swiftly take his gun out walking around until he approached a door. Opening it gently to not make a sound, we walked in as he flickered the light on. It look to be Javier office for sure. Marcus flipped the switch on to see the room very vintage with dark wood furniture. Paperwork laid all over the desk so I immediately walked over to see what everything was. Many receipts and many files plastered all over but something sparked my interest. A birth certificate holding the name Claritha.

“Clare.” Marcus blurted my thoughts out as I look up to see him holding a machine gun fully loaded. “Dumb ass can‘t hide shit from me.” he said ready to walk out.
“Where are you going?” I asked.
“Bout to kill that fucking bastard. All the shit he put me through about to be on him now.” he said walking out leaving me in the room by myself.
“Marcus, what about our plans to stick together? Your just leaving me.” I said as I stood at the door seeing he was already half way down the stairs. I ran back towards his desk grabbing the birth certificate and trailed down the stairs to see Marcus heading towards the first flight of stairs to lead to the basement.

I’m the one who need to kill Javier, for hurting and killing all those near me. My life has many unexpected turnouts, but it is expected for me to kill him. I ran behind Marcus grabbing the machine gun out of his hand.

“What the fuck you doing Clare?” he asked.
“What I should have been done in the first place. Kill him. Now give me the gun Marcus. Get your ass out of this house and find us some transportation because once I‘m through with him, I don‘t ever want to see Mexico again.” I said pushing him down the stairs as the machine gun stayed in my hand. He glanced up towards me speechless. He just nod his head and quickly ran down the stairs but instead of the front door heading another way. As for myself, I began my mission knowing all of his men were down in the basement having a meeting on trying to find me. One thing about him, he never let his men go out on wild goose chases as he maps everything out for them and send them off from there.

My mind tuned into killing him. I marched down to the basement, not seeing anyone in sight. The long cold basement was built with bricks showing its grungy attributes and ugliness from within. Mold touched the walls as it would on old bread. Sounds of creeping became prevalent as I looked around.

“So this is how its going to end Clare?” a voice echoed from wall to wall. I look around trying to figure out where the voice is echoing from. “My own flesh and blood will not cooperate with me. Well you have chosen your Miamiy.”

Chapter 47 |The End|

The sound of a someone approaching me from behind became prevalent, but before I could turn around and point my gun hands wrapped around my mouth holding in my scream.

“It‘s me, play it cool.” Marcus whispered in my ear, grabbing the machine gun out of my hand.

He placed the gun towards my head, I guess trying to make it seem like he was on Javier’s side. A door slowly opened up with the creaking sound of the old hinges that seems to be ready to fall apart. Before I knew it three more of Javier’s men walked out guns aimed my way.

“Ready boys…” the voice echoed in the halls. My eyes closed shut unsure of what was about to happen. The machine gun left my head as powerful bullets shot off into the distance. I opened my eyes to see two of Javier’s men down. Marcus and I didn’t hesitate to run back up towards the staircase. Running up the stairs, gunshots began shooting towards Marcus and myself. It didn’t take us a minute to return in the main hall of the grand floor. His men were on our tail as Marcus continued holding my hand tightly running towards the kitchen rather than the front door. I didn’t bother to ask where we were going as his men trailed behind us. Thinking we had the slip, I look in front of us to see more of his men aiming in front of us. Immediately, Marcus trailed us to the second level as men began to fire at us. Marcus pulled me up for me to lead the chase as he began to fire back at the belligerent men. Their fire stopped as I quickly began running towards the third level to head to Javier’s office. I knew for sure he must be hiding in there. Marcus continued on my trail as his heavy breaths became prevalent that he was becoming tired. Unsure of the torture Javier put him through, I might need to take him to the hospital after this.

Reaching the next level of stairs, a loud thud hit the weakened floors. I turned around to see two men on Marcus as one tried to grab his gun to shoot him.

“Go Clare!” Marcus shouted as he began to get abrupt with the men. I stood still watching as more men finally made it to this level. I grabbed the pistol clipped on my holster and aimed at the continuous men coming. I began to open fire before they reached for their guns to shoot me. Marcus loud shouting was muted as I watch one man after another drop to the ground from my aim. Eventually reality kicked back in as a bullet slit the side of my leg.

Marcus ongoing shouting told me to go upstairs as he finally was able to shoot his gun upright towards the men blasting one of the guys side head off with the machine gun. I shuffled up the stairs feeling blood leaking through, but I disguised the pain as anger rushed through. Gunshots aimed my way, but I felt a protection over me as their awful aims continued to miss. I reached the third level and suddenly heard a gunshot below me. As eagerly as I wanted to go back and make sure Marcus was okay, I continued forward with the shot gun aiming upwards as I quickly maneuvered to the office of Javier. A fresh scent of a foreign cigar that is lit could be smelled in the hallways up here. Busting the door open there he sat in his chair puffing on the cigar I smelled in the hallway.

Not holding my fire I aimed to his heart where he hurt me the most shooting three times. His eyes were closed but that don’t mean anything. I approached his way as two men came out of no where because they were not in my peripheral vision. I aimed up towards them, but sounds of bullets hit one in the corner causing him to fall back into the book case as books collapsed on top of the corpse. The other man emerging from the left corner began to fire, while at the same time I let my finger slip on the trigger shooting the man dead in his eye. Immediately the gun fell out of his hands as he grasped onto his eye falling backwards onto the floor. I shot at him once more to be sure he was out. Although I manage to hit him, he hit me as well as my hand touched my left side feeling blood seeping through. My weak leg is ready to give in as I felt great pain emerging through. Marcus approached me from behind realizing how much pain I was in. I kept my cool as we both began checking the scent of death around us.

“Looks like our job here is done.” he said, as my head hung low thinking about the war finally being over. I finally received revenge on my fathers death.
“Not…not yet my dear.” Javier slowly began talking as he looked over towards me.
“Shit…stupid bullet proof vest.” I mumbled as I point my pistol towards him ready to shoot him in his brain, but click…no more bullets.

His distinct laughter ring through my eardrums. Soon the laughter end as Marcus pulled the 9 he had in his holster shooting towards him while making a perfect aim at his head. After Marcus shot him, I grabbed the gun out of his hands and slowly walked over towards him seeing the blood seeping from his head. This time I want to be sure he was dead. Placing the gun in his mouth, I shot non stop down his throat until the bullets were gone. Blood drew up from the insides seeping out of his mouth as his body began to jerk a little until it became lifeless. I removed my weapon, placing the bloody murder piece back into my holster. I turn towards Marcus as tears fell from my eyes unknowingly. My bleeding body felt weak now as Marcus lifted me in his arms. I look back at the lifeless body with a feeling of relief.

“We will call our men to clean this shit up before anyone come here.” Marcus said being the final words in this god forsaken place…This was it. We won. No more Javier to worry about. We now can start a new life. A better life. One in which will be free from chaos. I hope...

93Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 Empty Re: Unexpected I |Complete| Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:30 am

SexyT

SexyT

one word
AWESOME!!!
affraid

94Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 Empty Re: Unexpected I |Complete| Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:57 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Okay here it goes Tasha

95Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 Empty Re: Unexpected I |Complete| Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:14 pm

Mizz_Choclate-Kiss

Mizz_Choclate-Kiss

damn that story was gud....this my 2nd time readin it cuz i 4got wat happened...i hope the 2nd part is even better

96Unexpected - Unexpected I |Complete| - Page 4 Empty Re: Unexpected I |Complete| Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:12 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Thanks for the love...I'm glad you enjoyed it again...lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum