Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
...And THEN THERE WAS A RAINBOW (sequel 2 THE STORM)(COMPLETE) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
...And THEN THERE WAS A RAINBOW (sequel 2 THE STORM)(COMPLETE) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
...And THEN THERE WAS A RAINBOW (sequel 2 THE STORM)(COMPLETE) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
...And THEN THERE WAS A RAINBOW (sequel 2 THE STORM)(COMPLETE) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
...And THEN THERE WAS A RAINBOW (sequel 2 THE STORM)(COMPLETE) Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
...And THEN THERE WAS A RAINBOW (sequel 2 THE STORM)(COMPLETE) Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
...And THEN THERE WAS A RAINBOW (sequel 2 THE STORM)(COMPLETE) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
...And THEN THERE WAS A RAINBOW (sequel 2 THE STORM)(COMPLETE) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
...And THEN THERE WAS A RAINBOW (sequel 2 THE STORM)(COMPLETE) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

...And THEN THERE WAS A RAINBOW (sequel 2 THE STORM)(COMPLETE)

+8
kaylee
Pleasure's wifey*peaches*
Mizz_Choclate-Kiss
SexyT
pureSEDUCTION
golden07
BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]
heatRAE!
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

[.] Prologue [.]

~Lord, I come here today to say thank you for another day. Thank you for bringing me this far. There is still hurt amongst our family, please help wipe the tears and pain from our faces. Bring us closer. I pray to you this morning for favor. I need peace Lord. I ask for forgiveness right now. I kno that you do things for a reason. You close doors, just so you can open new ones. Whats the purpose please send me a sign. Give me Strentgh to fight on. Give us all strengh Jesus.....

This is the prayer I pray every morning. hoping for change. Nothing has seemed to go my way. This is a new chapter in my life and I will live for the moment and I KNOW GOD will make a way. because after the storm theres always a rainbow~

[.] Chapter 1[.]

{.. Marcus ..}

Its been 2 weeks and 3 days since my sons funeral. Every morning I wake up, I believe that this shit is not real and that im wakin up from a long ass dream. But every morning I wake up and the truth is that I wasnt dreaming. I never thought I would lose my son. Not like that atleast. I remember I promised him my next tour I would somehow convince Kiery to let him come with me. He was so happy, he had already started packing for that. I have canceled more than 30 shows these past two weeks. Todays 2 shows will make 31 and 32. My mom keeps telling me the more I stay in the house the more im going to hurt but I dnt see it that way. I believe that if I stay here long enough then when I get ready to face the world I will be ready in a mental physical and emotional sense. As for kiery, I have seen her twice. Each time I somehow made her mad to the point she would storm out of my house. She calls me everyday making sure im alive i guess you can say. I know im pushing her away but when i look at her I see him. I see that son of a bitch that took my pride and joy away. I dnt want to blame her but its so hard. But I know God will make a way. He will lead me to be successful and I will do it all for my son. Because I know with the God I serve after the storm...there is always a rainbow

Last edited by heatRAE! on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:01 pm; edited 19 times in total

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

ok SO...tell me how yall like the intro

be real

It thought that intro up in like 3 hours lol

I needed to start but i have a bomb plann and its a big HUGE plot to it so i will start writing this SOONN..

i will post the people and how every one has been startin tomrw or hopefully by friday

THANKS TO ALL THE READERS

IM HERE TO GIVE YALL ANOTHER BOMB STORY TO READ

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

EXTRA BALLIN !
IM TOO EXCITED !

ADD SOME MORE !

HELL ADD THA WHOLE THING !

UPPZ !

golden07

golden07
Admin

I love the intro...
Now we have Marcus
character, and see his insides.

I cannot wait til we get into it...

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Ohhh. I likey! Alot! I feel for him and Kiery! And you keep changing that title huh? It's cool

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

lol lisa ...thats it with the titles promise

and im glad yall like it

SexyT

SexyT

yeah!!!
luv it...
MORE MORE MORE!!

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

so like check this.....

IM THINKIN BOUT SWITCHIN IT FROM MARCUS BAC TO KIERY

OR DO YALL WANT TO HEAR MARCUS POINT OF VIEW

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

...I think you should do both if you can't decide. I realllly like hearing what Marcus has to say though!

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

ok...

upszz thanks for ya input

golden07

golden07
Admin

Yea switch it up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mizz_Choclate-Kiss

Mizz_Choclate-Kiss

I like it......both of them need 2 get 2gether & discuss their feelins & stop being mad @ eachotha

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

im adding NOW cheers

BUTTT....the add wont b as long as my others have been Embarassed

SORRYY BUT I WILL MAKE IT UP

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

[.] Chapter Two [.]

{.. Marcus ..}

It finally the end of September. The 30th to be exact, also my first show in a month. I was nervous as a lil bitch though.I felt like it was my first show all over again. I remember Kiery was on the first row. She had to come all way to the back off the building to calm me down. I will never forget that night. That was before all the drama began and before we split up. I really needed to talk to her right now, She is the only one i know that can calm me down with just her touch or even just her voice. I sighed knowing that she probly didnt even know I was performing tonight.

"Damn man Im loosing my mind." I told my home boy Jaydeyn "Mane its gone be iight. you done done this shit how many times...hundreds str8n up Marcus. Do we need to call Kiery"

He laughed at his own joke, but shit I might need to. I walked back into the dressing room and sat down. Only for bout 5 seconds then I started pacing the floor again. I took my phone out and dialed Kierys number. I stood and stared at the number a good 5 mins before dialing. I finally pushed dial to only be sent str8 to her voicemail.

"SHIT man." "Hey, You have reached Ms. Kiery baby and this is my Voicemail. If you aint tryna talk money then i dont want to here it.....BEEEEPPP

"Hey kiery umm...welll.umm I umm Know you must be busy but I really need someone to talk to and you was the first person to cross my ind..when you get this it probably wont even matter but umm..I will talk to you later I guess.. Bye." I sighed loudly and plopped on the couch. I laughed at the fact that she has that ghetto ass voicemail. When I looked at the clock I saw it was 7:54. I go on at 8:15. I was about to go FInd me something to drink in the fridge but I was interuppted by a knock at the door.

{.. Kiery ..}

I was rushing to get dressed. My cousin Janae told me they was gone meet me at the place. I grabbed my keys and put my i.d and money in my purse. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 7:15. When I had made it to the express way I remembered I left my phone at the house
"SHIT im fuckin late and I left my phone" I cut my radio on and all they was talking about was Marcus and how today was his first show. I got tired of listening to them talk about that and put in my trey songs CD and instantly cut it on Jupiter Love. I was jamming until I saw blue lights behind me..

"FUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MAN ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDIN ME....DAMMIT CAN I GET A DAMN BREAK"

I was beyond pissed and to top it off it was 7:29. THe officer finally made it to my car.
"Licesne and registration please mam....and do you know why i pulled you over."

I was so damn mad at this point..then he had the nerve to ask me that dumb ass question...JESUS KEEP ME NeaR THE CROSS
"No sir but im sure its probably because I was speeding im trying to get to a church meeting and I have be there for devotion." I know i was wrong for lying but i really needed him to hurry up

" yes mam i understand you rushing but can i get you to slow down im sure they can wait a few more minutes.." "yes sir im sorry i just wasnt thinkin" "ok ima give you a warning this time but you need to slow down" "thanks officer"

I waited a while then I took off. I looked and saw it was 7:42 I sighed of relief when I saw my exit. When I was finally got through security and was checked I rushed to the back. When I made it to my destination I saw it was 7:53. I looked myself over and knocked on the door. Damn was I nervous

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

uppppszzzzz

i will add more how did yall like the add
I kno its simple but it has to start before it gets rolling right lol

DO YALL KNOW LIL DUVAL...I LOVE HIM HE IS SO DAMN FUNNY AND KEVIN HART

GOOOO MIAMI HEAT WE WON WE WON WE SHOOT THE B B GUN THEY LOST THEY LOST THEY ATE THE APPLE SAUCE lol do yall remember sayin that wen you was a kid lol

golden07

golden07
Admin

I'm loving it already...

Lol...Aww Marcus is so nervous
its too cute.
I hope things go well for them
bumpz and grind.

SexyT

SexyT

Good good good!
Luvin it so far...
can't wait to see what drama they gon get into now!

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

[.] Chapter Three [.]

{.. Marcus ..}

Oo shit i hope he aint coming to get me. As i walked to the door my hands became sweaty as hell. As I opened the door my whole facial expression did lik a 360 and some. I swear I was looking afraid to relieved to happy to eager as hell. Damn she looking good. She opened her arms to get a hug. I know i hugged her for atleast 2 mins before she spoke.
"I see you missed me huh" She said with a little chuckle. "you just dont know Kiery, mane I thought i was gone die"

She laughed and I did to. I let go of her and we walked and sat on the couch "Well you know that I know that yo ass wasnt gone go up on stage without someone putting sense into your head and tel..."

Thats was all I heard and I just zoned out. I couldnt believe after all this shit she was here supporting me. I fucking love this girl. She is so damn amazzing. I dont care what nobody say she is the most beautiful woman I ever laid eyes on. her eyes you can just get lost in...her lips OMG when she talk the little beauty mark she has on her bottom lip is so sexy. Her hair Oo I love her haiir--

" SHITT what you hit me for" I said while rubbin my neck while she laughed. I didnt see the funny part. "well if you would have been listening I wouldnt have hit you" I smiled and slid closer to her. I looked at the clock and saw I only had 10 minutes until I was to go on. We talked about life and stuff until my manager came and told me its my time. The make up crew came in to make sure I was str8. Kiery told me she was going to her seat. I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and she walked out.
Right now my hype man was on stage and I was so ready. I grabbed a bottle of water as my manager gave us directions. As we made our way to the stage I could here the crowd going wild. I knew I had fans but tonight it was crazy. I was so happy and nothing could bring me down. When I heard the Q words, I started singing into my mic. And As I stared I thought about Kiery and I put all my heart and might into it.

"If you let me get closer to u i promise i could read your mind
(i'll tell u everything you're thinkin right now)
Just let me take your clothes off you'll learn to love me in a matter of time(oh baby)
U don't have to work i got u

Let me just(2x)
Let me just turn u on
Let me just(2x)
I'll make my tongue spell your name
Let me just(2x)
Give u just what u want
If u let me just let me just oh oh oh
Just remain nice and calm
Let me just(2x)
Because u won't feel no pain
I promise not to disappoint
If u let me

I wanna kiss u right, touch u right, love u right
If u let me
I wanna hold u right touch u right all night..."

As I finished the last part I walked onto stage and hearing my fans boosted me up even more.

" WATS UPPP LOS ANGELES ITS YA BOY PLEASURE P THE NEW BAD BOY OF R&B BACK AT IT AGAIN...AS YAL KNOW I BEEN GOING THROUGH IT LATELY AND I WANT TO THANK YOU...MY FANS BECAUSE YALL ARE THE ONLY REASON IM HERE ON THIS STAGE RIGHT NOW"

When I said that everyone went wild, I knew what that meant.. I sent the silent Q on what to play next and the song started quietly..

"SHH SHHH...DO YALL HEAR THAT...HOLD ON HOLD ON IS THAT THAT SONG THAT MAKE YOU WANNA GO UNDER...WHO WANTS ME TO GO UNDER TONIGHT LET HEAR YALL SCREAM"

I swear i went deaf for a second. Damn this is why I love this career...The beat came on and I started my show.. I wondered the crowd and saw Kiery and I smiled at her and she smiled back and I pointed at her and let my heart take control...glad its dark because my fans would have not liked that.....

"Callin' my river to let her know
I'ma be on my way
Missin' how the river flow even though
It's only been a couple of days

'Cause it be raining and complaining you
Got that water made for drinking up
Baby if I drown tonight it's all worth it for you
I don't need no rescue....

I showed out.. the concert was off the chains..its now 10:01 and Im just now leaving
...I start touring in January. Im happy to. I get to spend CHristmas with my fam and friends. As I walked outside I called Kiery and she said her and her friends would met us at the waffle house. Damn I cant wait to see her beautiful face..........................

[.] End Of Three [.]

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

I PROMISE THE DRAMA WILL UNFOLD IN NEXT ADD

UPPSZZZZ pig

golden07

golden07
Admin

That was still an awesome add
I so loved it.
I love Marcus
I love Kiery
I want things to go right with
them but I know something gonna go down soon...
Add ASAP

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

[.] Chapter Four [.]

{.. Marcus ..}

As we pulled up to the Waffle house I saw Kiery and her 4 crazy ass friends Tiffany, Nae, Lisa, Rachel and her step sister Jessy. I promise when she introduced me to Nae she fainted twice in the same day, it was hilarious. That’s my nigga though I fucks with her about that every time I see her even though its not that much. Tiffany is my cousin and she always tryna hustle a nigga out of money, but I love her. As for Lisa and Rachel they some mafia niggas. I’m tryna tell yall when I meet them they was tag teaming some girl. I’m talking in broad daylight in front of Lisa’s house. They fucked O’girl up. I would have made them my bodyguards but my manager wasn’t going for that. They some crazy girls. But they cool doe. I try to keep my distance. Jessy she cool I guess. Its something about her that makes me kind of cautious around her though...

"PLEASURE P IN THE BUILDING"
I yelled as I walked into the Waffle House We spotted my folks and after signing a few autographs we made our way over.

"wats up loud ass…I saw you doing ya thang on that stage" Tiffany said as I sat down "yea and one bitch was bout to get fucked up. Her cheap ass weave woulda been all up an thru the damn arena if I felt like dealing with them damn security guards” Rachel said bout loud as hell.

“Why” I said laughing.

“Cuz she screaming in my ear and shit like u can fucking hear her talking bout some ‘pleasure P OMG I love you please marry me omg.’ I’m like bitch shut the fuck up" Rachel said while rolling her eyes. Everybody couldn’t help but laugh but we all knew she was dead ass serious. We had been chilling for about a hour and I had to pee.

“Ima be back yall” “Where you going” Jessy nosey ass asked. I swear she think she needa keep tabs on me “to the restroom” I walked away rolling my eyes and Jay must have saw me cuz he laughed.

“Damn man I needa hair cut” I had just got done washing my hands and was looking in the mirror. Then somebody scared the hell outta me. “You still sexy baby” I quickly turned around and saw none other than…

Last edited by RaeMoney09 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pleasure's wifey*peaches*

Just got done readin the first story and i loved it
And i love this one 2 and cant wait 2 see what drama starts

kaylee

LOVIN THE STORY.
WONDER WHO IT IS????????
ADD SOON!!!!!!! Very Happy

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Hola Mamita! ((You like that spanish I just learned third period right?! LOL. I have actually paid attention for the first time like all year!))

Sorry I been gonee Rae. But I promise to do better. it's been busy.
Marcusssss. I WANT YOU TO GO UNDERR! lol
Anyway. He's a cutie all nervous. Him and Kiery are the new power couple. Jay and Bee can go kick rocks.
They're a lot cuter than Jay and Bee anyway.
And as for the the description of me! YOU GOT IT! And hell yeah me and Rachel tag teamed that broad! She was prolly messing with one of us! You know I don't fight for myself but I go HARD for my friends!
And who the hell is in the bathroom?! It better be Kiery or else me and Rachel gone have to do some damage!

golden07

golden07
Admin

MAN WAT????

LMAO...I screamed,
Lmao...That is so friqqin funny.
omg I screamed...
Anyway who the heck was in the
bathroom??? better be Kiery....

ADD ASAP

Sponsored content