Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
...And THEN THERE WAS A RAINBOW (sequel 2 THE STORM)(COMPLETE) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
...And THEN THERE WAS A RAINBOW (sequel 2 THE STORM)(COMPLETE) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
...And THEN THERE WAS A RAINBOW (sequel 2 THE STORM)(COMPLETE) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
...And THEN THERE WAS A RAINBOW (sequel 2 THE STORM)(COMPLETE) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
...And THEN THERE WAS A RAINBOW (sequel 2 THE STORM)(COMPLETE) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
...And THEN THERE WAS A RAINBOW (sequel 2 THE STORM)(COMPLETE) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
...And THEN THERE WAS A RAINBOW (sequel 2 THE STORM)(COMPLETE) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
...And THEN THERE WAS A RAINBOW (sequel 2 THE STORM)(COMPLETE) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
...And THEN THERE WAS A RAINBOW (sequel 2 THE STORM)(COMPLETE) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

...And THEN THERE WAS A RAINBOW (sequel 2 THE STORM)(COMPLETE)

+8
kaylee
Pleasure's wifey*peaches*
Mizz_Choclate-Kiss
SexyT
pureSEDUCTION
golden07
BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]
heatRAE!
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Miz.Skittle

Jessy a bold bitch I give her that much. I knew something wasn't right about her.

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

[.] Chapter Twelve [.]

{.. Kiery ..}

I had just got done putting on my shoes for work when I heard Marcus yell. It really caught me by surprise which caused me to waste makeup all over my shirt.

“SHIT”

I sighed loudly. I didn’t have another shirt to wear. I walked out into the hall and hear glass breaking. I thought somebody was fighting so I hurried into Marcus room to tell him but I realized that’s where it was coming from. I stood at his door with my eyes wide open. He had destroyed his room. He had glass everywhere. When he noticed me he sat down on his bed. I was slowly making my way over to him. By the time I was halfway there he stormed out of his room. I didn’t know what was wrong. I noticed a picture of MJ on the ground. The frame was broken. I guess he threw it to. I placed the picture on his night stand and called my maid, Jane. I put on one of his t shirts and some shorts. Jane finally came and it was 2 when she was finally done. I had to call in and tell my secretary I wasn’t gone be able to make it. I went downstairs and ordered me and Jane some Chinese food. We were sitting down on the couch eating when Marcus came in. He didn’t speak he just walked upstairs. Jane noticed.

“What’s wrong with him? A damn feisty ass cat got his tongue.”

I laughed at the comment she made. She always knew how to put a smile on my face.

“Girl to tell the truth I do not know. I guess today just isn’t a good day for him. He woke up with an attitude.”

“Sounds like you need to go lay that pussy on him”

I looked at her innocent smile and we both laughed. We were tripping until she decided to leave so she could get ready for the party. I went upstairs and didn’t see Marcus. I went into a room I never noticed before. I felt like being nosey. It was a mini studio. I saw Marcus inside the booth. He was listening to a beat and writing in a little red book. Every now and then he would stop it and rewind it. I watched him closely. He stood up and walked up to his microphone.

“This Gone Feel Real Nice
I Got My Swagga Back On This One
Now This Ones Goin Out To
All The Fellas That Done
Fucked Up
They Relationship With They
Old Lady Thinking
This Was A Game
Now You Done Walked Into That Bar
Ordered One Drink
One Drink Done
Turned Into Three
Three Done Turned Into Ten
Now You Lyin On That Bathroom Flo
Askin Yoself What Happen
Im Wit You My Nigga
Im Wit You”

He stopped the beat and replayed it I guess he liked it because he smiled. He walked back up to the microphone and started singing.

“Never Knew Just What I Had
Then Not Have Now Im Stuck
With This Habbit Singing Drunk
Screamin Damnit Girl Why
Whyd It Take For You
To Free Up Out My Life
Before I Look MySelf In The Mirror
(Singing Why Why Why Why Why)
OOh Baby Sex So Good Lately
Its Been To Crazy
Its Been Two Days Since
Ya Left Me
OOh Baby I Miss You Baby
And Darling I Cant Take It”

I walked in further. He noticed me and stopped. I hope he I didn’t make him mad by coming in here. I watched as he came out and he stared at me. He had this look of confusion on his face. I wanted to go and dive into his arms but I hate rejection. He walked closer to me and stood directly in front of me. He grabbed my hands into his and kissed my lips softly. I kissed him back harder. As if we wasn’t close enough he pulled me closer. Between kissing he told me he was sorry. I felt vulnerable to his voice. He pulled my shirt over my head. The shorts I had on already fell down. I helped him with his clothes and he laid me on the couch. I pulled him down on me. He made his way down my body causing me to get wetter and wetter. When I felt his tongue inside of me it felt like heaven. I nearly cried it felt so good. He really does got what it takes. I finally came and he moved back up to my mouth and let me taste myself. I felt his erect manhood on my thigh.

“I’m ready baby. I want all of you”

I said just above a whisper. I felt him ease into me. It felt so good. I came at least twice before he fell onto my chest. He kissed me with so much passion.

“You know this morning Jessica call me talking bout she was pregnant some time ago.”

I looked him in his eyes and kissed him. I must have taken him by surprise.

“She called me yesterday. I didn’t tell you because I didn’t want to ruin your night with her bull.”

“Baby girl...as long as you are in my life I’m happy. I just was so mad because she trying to ruin our relationship. But I’m not going to let that happen.”

Damn he just doesn’t know what he does to me.

[.] End Of Twelve[.]

Last edited by RaeMoney09 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

golden07

golden07
Admin

FINALLY

ABOUT TO READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

golden07

golden07
Admin

Aww that was so sweet...
I love me some Marcus
with his chocolate self
lol

That girl who called aint nobody
Marcus...She trying to ruin ppl mood

SexyT

SexyT

I luvd dat add!!
It was soooo sweet...
Dey deserve to be together!!

Mizz_Choclate-Kiss

Mizz_Choclate-Kiss

Happy that they gettin married & that their being honest wit eachotha......wonder wats gon happen when & if Jessy gets out?

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

[.] Chapter Twelve [.]

{.. Kiery ..}

It was now 8. I was in the bath tub soaking while Marcus was in his shower. The party had already started. I heard the shower head turn off and they doors retract. He walked by me while heading into his closet.

“Damn baby, what am I going to wear?” He questioned me, while roaming through his closet.

“How about you wear something red. That’s always a good look for you” I said while rising out of the tub. I grabbed my towel and dried off. I put on my lotion, and deodorant.
“Ok I got the perfect outfit. Thanks baby.” He said while giving me a kiss. I walked into his closet and got my dress down. I put it on the bed and put on my underclothes.

“Tomorrow we should go shopping for food. Thanksgiving is Thursday and today is Saturday.” I said while slipping my dress on. I made a mental note to call Raven. She was always down to go shopping for food. I talked to my mom the other day she said Raven has been in her room mostly. My mother encouraged her to move back home but when the baby born she is going to come back and live with me. I hope she doing good. Lord knows she doesnt need to be stressing out. Maybe when we go shopping tomorrow for the food and her baby, she will tell me whats up. Her baby daddy, Diamond called finally. My mom said he stopped by a few times. I’m happy for them. Hopefully they can work out their relationship.

I smoothed my hand over my sides of my dress. Perfect. It was red with Black sequence. It stopped at mid thigh.
“That sounds good, we can go tomorrow when we get up and that dress looking a little too short. Did she forget a whole 3 inches of fabric? Hell your ass is showing.” He said. I laughed at his comments. If it was a dress, in his eyes it was either to short or too tight.

“Marcus please stop. I’m grown” I said looking in the mirror. “My ass is not showing. Damn I feel sexy in this. I might have to get loose one last time before we get married.” I said smirking. I know he wanted to say something but he didn’t. I left out of the closet and fixed my hair. After about 30 minutes my hair was flawless. I put on my Jimmy Choo stilettos and went and found Marcus brushing his hair. I put my arms around him but felt him tryna get out of my grip. I sighed and stood in front of him. He looked down at me and back at the mirror.

“Baby I know you not mad at me.” I asked while looking him in his eyes. “You know you the only one for me. I love you and I would never ever cheat on you. But I will call my consultant and tell her to bring me a longer dress”

I was fixing to go get my phone when he grabbed my hand and brought me into a kiss.

“I love you to girl. I wasn’t mad I just wanted a reason to kiss you. Maybe after the party I can take off this sexy red dress” He said smiling.

“Don’t start anything we can’t finish in here.” He grabbed my waist and pecked my lips. We made small talk until he got ready to go downstairs. He called the DJ to tell him we were coming down. Without any other words we made sure we looked good and made our entrance. It was wild. We walked out to Lights, Camera Action by Bow Wow and Omarion. It was 9:33 when we made it downstairs. Everybody and they momma was there. I saw a lot of people I met through Marcus. I greeted everyone I could as he pulled me over to Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union. I meet her once before but we couldn’t talk. Me and Gabby ended up walking away from them to get drinks. She is a very cool person. We exchanged numbers as we joined Marcus and Dwyane. They were laughing about something. I saw Gabrielle whisper something into Dwyane’s ear and a huge smile appeared on his face.

“Well Marcus my nigga, I will talk to you later. Duty calls.” We all laughed at his silliness as we walked away hand in hand. We made it to the dance floor as Trey Songz song came on. We danced to 3 songs straight. I felt Marcus letting go of me as he turned around. I saw Trey Songz showing his million dollar smile.

“Hey what’s up P. Hey Mrs. Kiery babyy” Trey said while singing my name. He did some little handshake with Marcus. He reached in and gave me a hug.

“You got it. Me and my baby just chilling you know. Are you enjoying yourself man?” Marcus asked while bringing me closer to him.

“O yes. It’s live as hell. But aye mane I need you to help me with this song I got. We need to get in the studio ASAP.” Trey said with a serious look. I couldn’t help but laugh. I felt somebody grabbing my arm as I turned and saw Rachel, Lisa, Janae, and my girl Dee who I haven’t seen in about a year. I hugged all of them and they gave me love back. I noticed Janae licking her lips and starring at Trey like she never seen a man before in her life.

“Damn girl, take a picture it will last longer.” I said smirking.

"Trust me it wont be necessary when I get done with him. Im gone be the one he come home to."

We was having all tripping and laughing when Twerk by Three Six Mafia came on. I grabbed Marcus away from Trey; I know he probably was pissed but o well. He would get over it real soon. When went to the center of the floor and my friends soon followed. I bent all the way down and grinded on Marcus like no tomorrow. He was keeping up with me to. I forgot how good he danced. I looked to the right of me and saw Rachel with this dude I know by the name of Trevor. They were really getting it in. Too bad Trevor couldn’t keep up with her. Janae had ended up dancing with Trey. I shoulda known that would happen, or should I say they would happen. Dee was dancing with this dude I don’t know. I didn’t see Lisa knowing her she was at the bar.

That song finally went off and they played some Soulja Boy song. Me and Marcus went and sat down. I turned around after feeling a tap on my shoulder. I looked right into the eyes of Tiffany.

[.] End Of Thirteen[.]

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Catching up...

SexyT

SexyT

J'ai adore ca!!! (French)
Lol...
It was a lovely add!!
What Tiffany want??
Janae man you freaky...probably left a puddle of drool on the floor...
And me and Trevor...ahhh...Heaven!!!
ADD MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIKE NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

SweetGin1028

SweetGin1028

BUMPS

~LOVEMEFIRST~

so i actually like this

COME BACK N ADD SOONN

I read part 1 please finish part 2

santa

Is this story canceled?
Havent added in mad long

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

IMM LIKE SOOO NEGLECTFULL

Embarassed

I DO HAVE PLANS TO FINISH THIS STORY.
When i do my next add u will not be dissapointed.
I plan to make it HUGE.
I dnt have a certain day i will post it but
DONT SLEEP ON ME
It will be out of nowhere
MAYBE EVEN TMRW Twisted Evil haha jk
not tomrw but i promise it will be done WAAyyy before the year over
pig

golden07

golden07
Admin

I so cannot wait...ADD

Guess this story is done?

TheBee

TheBee

please add more

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DID EVERYONE MISS THIS STORY WELL I HAVE A NEW ADD!!! I made a vow to finish this and I AM going to, You may have to do a little recap Smile

CHAPTER: Fourteen

“OMG Tiffany you look…GREAT” She gave me a hug and I hugged her back. “Thanks kiery I really need to talk to you please” I really didn’t feel like leaving but she was a good friend and I really REALLY missed her. “Ok Hun let me go get me a coat from upstairs and we can go in the guest house in the back.” “Ok, I will be here talking to Marcus” “K” I told Marcus what was going on and he gave me a kiss and tiffany a hug and they sat down and talked.
When I finally made it upstairs, I saw Janae && Trey kissing on the wall. He was feeling her up and she was feeling him down. WOW was all I could say I just giggled and went on about my business. I can’t wait to tell her about herself.

I grabbed my coat and met tiff by the stairs. We made our way to the guest house that I found while I toured the house and I cleared it out. It was like 10 people there, mostly Marcus producer buddies. We sat down and I began to talk.

“So How is life treating you tiff, I never thought I would see you again” I showed a smile and showed a weak smile. She started talking and I noticed she had braces. WTF. Her teeth were the straightest I have ever seen in my life.
“Well I’m happy to say I left Larry, and I’m now working at “Kim’s hair salon” on Ridgeway.” I let out a huge grin when she told me about Larry but when I saw tears producing in her eyes my smile quickly dropped.

“What’s wrong honey, leaving Larry is the BEST thing you have done in your life” “you don’t understand, I have been nothing since I left him. He broke my jaw in three places and my teeth went back into my face. I finally realize after that that of I didn’t leave then I would definitely die. Well he found me after I left and well. I-I ..I had to kill him” She burst into tears and I caught myself crying as well. Damn I shouldn’t have given up on her. I feel so bad. I have been though trouble myself and when she told me that all the pain I was holding in came out. We cried together and I consoled her as she consoles me. About 10mintues of crying we both raised up.

“Kiery girl, I’m soo sorry I went back to him, I missed you so much, I should have listened to you now no modeling company will hire me, and I live in a rundown apartment. I have a job that doesn’t pay much. I sweep the hair off of the floor and bring the ladies drinks when they ask for them. I-I don’t have no one. I’m so lonely Kiery; please tell me you will be my friend again. I need someone to talk to please kiery please”

Tears kept cascading down my face as I started speaking. “Tiff, baby I NEVER meant for us to stop being close. We were ALWAYS friends in my book. It’s just that when you picked Larry over me I felt betrayed. “I wiped the tears off of Tiffs face and she showed a smile. “I’m soo sorry Kiery.” “Its ok honey, I promise that I will NEVER let you run away with another man like Larry. I will lock you up in a dungeon before I let you do that.” We both shared a laugh and I hugged her again. We started catching up on more things and I told her about MJ and my engagement and my sister. We did some major catching up. When I looked at the watch on my wrist it was 2 a.m.

“Girl the party is almost over, let’s go and get at least one dance before people start leaving.” We both got up and fixed ourselves up and went to party. we danced to a few songs together and got a lil tipsy. All the girls welcomed Tiff back and it was just so much fun. This has to be the SECOND most amazing day in a while. I got my friend back!! I knew she was super wasted so after everyone started going home I made Tiff and the rest of the girls stay in the guesthouse.

LIFE IS GREATTTTTT ! ! !

END OF Fourteen

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

Chapter: Fifteen

Marcus POV

Last Night was soooo damn live. We partied till 3 a.m. I had to get up at 8 so I could let the cleaning crew in, that’s why I’m up now.

I was walking to my studio when I noticed the door was open to it. “What the fuck” I said nobody is supposed to even know it a door right there. I pushed it open future and saw a girl in my booth. Her face was turned the opposite way and she was singing into the mic. Might I add she sound like an amateur. I was so damn mad because one, aint NOBODY suppose to come in here without me, and two, this bitch probably don’t even know how to work my shit.

I finally walked all the way around and I remember her face from the last party I went to before mine. I think the girl name Shelia or Cecily. I sat at my station and cut of the whole power system. I saw her jump and look at me. She smiled and walked out. When she saw my face her smile dropped.

“What the fuck are you doing in my house first of all and second why are you in my got damn studio” I asked. “And who the fuck are you?” I questioned. She looked at me as if she was ashamed I didn’t know her. “Look here, I told you my name is Ciara and I’m in here tryna get my record on because I know you need some new artist and well I’m ya girl and I’m in your house because I spent the night so I wouldn’t have to break in. damn no need to be hostile. Now I made a song so if you would move over an le-“

I was beyond angry by now. “Move Over? Did you just tell me what to do in my own house” I don’t give a damn if you Oprah you aint finna tell me what the fuck to do in my own house. Why the fuck am I even explaining anything to you, GET THE FUCK OUT” I yelled as she jumped hard and ran into the booth to get her jacket to her dress. “Look I was just tryna help you. I heard about your son and I was thinking you wo-“

“Don’t think shit for me, I don’t need your help or the next bitches help. If you wanted a record deal all you had to do was be like the rest and send ya shit in. and don’t let nothing about my family EVER come out yo mouth again”

“LOOK IM NOT GONE LET YOU CURSE ME OUT WHEN I WAS ONLY TRYNA HELP YO ASS BITCH ASS NIGGA THAT’S WHY YA LIFE FALLING THE FUCK APART NOW”

Before I could smack this hoe, She was knocked down and before I knew it she was getting her ass beat by Rachel and Lisa. Damn I didn’t even know Lisa was back. I tried to break it up but every time I got one off and tried to grab the other off they would end up back on her. I ran out to the hall and saw a few cleaning guys and made them help. They grabbed the girls and I told them to take to to my bedroom.

I helped Ciara stand up, who was now fucked all the way up and put her outside on the ground. I shook my head at her and came back first locking the door. I tell you about groupie bitches. I was walking up the steps and saw Rachel had gotten away from the cleaning people. She must still be drunk. I chuckled as she ran into the studio room looking for Ciara. I told the cleaning folks they didn’t have to get her.

“Rachel babe, she gone now” She walked out the studio sweating hard and looking at me crazy. “Nigga first the loud mouth bitch woke me up out my sleep, then she had the nerve to talk about my MJ, THEN get loud with my ace boon coon, HELLLLLlllllll Naw.”

I laughed and help her ass to my room where I saw Lisa and Kiery talking. Kiery was pacing the floor mad because she missed beating Ciara ass. The rest of the girl had came up a few minutes later and Lisa and Rache was telling them how she looked after they fucked her up. Damn I really need to see if my manager will rethink making them my body guards. I laughed at my thoughts and we all just sat up and talked. I had zoned out for a little bit then looked at Kiery. She was all into whatever they was talking bout. Her engagement ring sat on her finger locked into place. I made my way up to her beautiful face. I thank God every morning for giving me a woman like her. Im so damn ready for this wedd-

"The fuck who just pinched me" I said as they laughed that shit hurted. "It was me, shake some." Janae said. I didn't know her ass could get loud. "Mane Nae whatever, when I see you in the streets by yo self its on, me and you fighting" All of sudden all they ass attacked me. I knew I couldnt hit them so I just lighty pushed they ass. It was fun though I aint gone lie. I felt like one of the girls. Aww I feel loved. We joked around for a little bit longer till 9:30 and All the girls went home and Kiery went to pick up Raven and the baby.

Damn what a way to start of the morning. Smile

End Of Chap. 15

Last edited by heatRAE! on Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

golden07

golden07
Admin

I have so much to catch up on...Yay Rae added...lol

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

CHAP. 16

Kiery POV

I had left Marcus to go pick up Raven and the baby. YES she finally had my niece. She named her Diamond Ranee Smith. She was named after her father who finally came around. He took full responsibility even through everything that was happening between the two families, he never once denied the baby. They don’t live together or nothing but he comes to see them every time he is in town.

I stopped by my house first so I could pack some clothes to stay over Marcus house FOREVER I hoped. I smiled at my thoughts and enter my place. I stopped at MJ room very tempted to go in. I forced myself to keep going. I knew I wasn’t ready to go in there. I took my shower and packed, headed out to get Raven.

When I made it I chatted with my parents, they had finally came around and accepted the baby. Now Diamond was my dad’s angel. He spoiled the baby more than her dad. Raven finally came down and we left.

“So did Aladiamond come by this week.” I asked trying to find a radio station to listen to. “Yes he did, sis he bought Diamond some new clothes and bought me a necklace. I think he is the best father and boyfriend ever.” “WAIT! Did you say boyfriend.” I asked full of excitement. I can’t believe they are dating. “YES!! AHH ok so he had took tanka(the baby nickname) and I to the park and we were walking together while she was in her stroller and he asked me to be his girl. He didn’t want a baby mother he wants a wifey.” “WHATT! Look at yo sprung ass blushing.”

We continued to talk and we made it to Marcus house. They cleaning crew was just leaving.

“Damn it was a mess, they been here since early this morning.” I said to Raven it was now 1:24. “Im going to get Marcus and yo and tanka can just stay in here.” “Ok, ima get in the back with her”

I entered the house and heard male voices and music. I was guessing that Marcus was in his studio. I saw Trey coming from the restroom and he looked up and saw me.

“DAMNn girl come give me a hug you looking all good, when you want some reall pleasure come see me.” We both laugh as I pushed him in the arm. “Whatever Boy. And umm I saw you and Janae at the party. Damn yall had just met and already doing the damn bedroom boom.”

We were laughin then I remembered I Raven. “O shit, my sis in the car and are yall almost done because Marcus is suppose to be coming with us.” I asked. “Girl we been done.” “We gotta a banga baby, its gone have all the ladies screaming” He then attempted to sound like a crazied groupie woman. “O MY GOSHH Trey SONGZ BABY I LOVE YOUR MUSIC…AHhhh PLEASURE P LET ME PLEASURE YOU.” I was laughing my ass off at his crazy ass.

Marcus came out right after I had calmed down from laughing. “Hey baby you ready?” he asked. “Yes I am. Um im going to put this upstairs and then I will be in the car waiting on you.” “OK” I gave him a kiss and told Trey I would see him later.

I made it up the steps and put up my stuff. When I came back down everyone was gone. I left and saw Marcus in the driver seat reaching back playing with the baby. I smiled and got in the passenger seat. We shopped the day away and everything was great.

End of 16.

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

Kiery POV

Its been 6 months seen I got back in contact with Tiffany. She is Stronger than ever. I started up a modeling agency and now she is world wide. doing international and national modeling shows. She is on the cover of 16 products in America alone.

Rachel and Trevor have been going back and forth with each other out of town. When he has a game she is there. They are so cute and i just LOVE THEM.

Janae and Trey well I say they are the most energetic couple ever. They have been caught by paparazzi more than five time kissing in public. I believe they have a bright future.

My sister Raven is doing great. diamond my niece is the cutest baby. She loves smiling but when she cranky its something serious. Well Raven and Aladiamond are engaged!!!! YES ENGAGED. I dnt know whether to be excited or give them the 3rd degree. I will be behind them 100% though. My parents are actually not mad about it.

Lisa and Dee moved. I KNOW they moved to Memphis to be closer to family. I was sooo sad we had a big going away party for my girls. We still talk all the time though.

As for that Ciara girl well she ended up getting signed to a label. She thinks the shit but ima let her get her hustle on. I cant hate her grind. Also Spec and Jessica ended up getting 25 to life. they both will be eligible for parole in 65 years. I kind of wanted them to never be able to get out but hey whatever. Its for a reason im sure.

As for me and Marcus, We are better than ever. I finally went in MJ room with the help of Marcus. He was right by my side. We slept in there that night. O before I forget well I kno I wont forget but IM PREGNANT. Yes. ME!! Me and Marcus are soooo happy. We found out today we are having a girl. She will never replace my MJ but I will love her as much as I loved him.

THANKS for tuning in to my life. I have had many many manyy ups and downs but my ups outweigh the bads and im thankful for that.

THE ENDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

WOAHHHH FINALLYY haha

golden07

golden07
Admin

Gonna add my comment after I straighten my room and take a bath...
I'm so happy you've been adding cheers

kaylee

sad the story is ending
but it was a great story!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum