Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
...And THEN THERE WAS A RAINBOW (sequel 2 THE STORM)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
...And THEN THERE WAS A RAINBOW (sequel 2 THE STORM)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
...And THEN THERE WAS A RAINBOW (sequel 2 THE STORM)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
...And THEN THERE WAS A RAINBOW (sequel 2 THE STORM)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
...And THEN THERE WAS A RAINBOW (sequel 2 THE STORM)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
...And THEN THERE WAS A RAINBOW (sequel 2 THE STORM)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
...And THEN THERE WAS A RAINBOW (sequel 2 THE STORM)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
...And THEN THERE WAS A RAINBOW (sequel 2 THE STORM)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
...And THEN THERE WAS A RAINBOW (sequel 2 THE STORM)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

...And THEN THERE WAS A RAINBOW (sequel 2 THE STORM)(COMPLETE)

+8
kaylee
Pleasure's wifey*peaches*
Mizz_Choclate-Kiss
SexyT
pureSEDUCTION
golden07
BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]
heatRAE!
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

addin either tonight or tomorrw..

thanks for the uppszz

pig

IMA MAKE IT INTERESTING FOR YOU I HATE DRAMA MY SELF BUT IT HAS TO HAVE SOMEE ACTION Wink

SexyT

SexyT

Yay...Me and Lisa bad bitches!!! lol
Best be Keiry in that bathroom
Or else Lisa and Me r coming in!!
lol
lovin it!!
add soon

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

who in the bathroom ?!
tell me !

add soon !

UPPZ !

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

[.] Chapter Four Cont'd [.]

{.. Marcus ..}

“Damn man I needa hair cut” I had just got done washing my hands and was looking in the mirror. Then somebody scared the hell outta me. “You still sexy baby” I quickly turned around and saw none other than… Jessy

"What the hell are you doing in here" I said with a bad ass attitude. "I wanted some alone time with you Marcus, I see the way you be looking at me. " Is this bitch serious. "look Jessy, I dnt be lookin at you in no way, Im sorry if I somehow lead you to beleive I liked you in any sexual way and besides your my babymommas si--"

"No your mean ex baby moma sister. Look just hear me out. You were suppose to be with me not her. At the moment when I first met you I knew we shoulda been together right then. Thats why I made things happen and now you can be with me and we can start over with our own baby"

I was beyond pissed. The only thing that was saving me from prouncing on her ass was because I wanted to know what the hell she was talking about. " What the fuck you talking about make things happen what did you make happen"

"You silly boy" she said with a chuckle "Im the one who paid Omari to fuck her but its like you still wouldnt come to me so I had to try a new approach. So my little mind went to thinkin if you didnt have a kid tiening yall together then you wou--"

"HOLD THE HELL UP are you telling me you paid him to kill my son" I basically yelled I know I scared her because she jumped back..

"Shhh somebody is gonna he--"

"I DNT GIVE A FUCK ANSWER THE QUESTION YES OR FUCKIN NO" Can you beleive this bitch started crying I was so close to whopping her ass. "ANSWER THE GOT DA--"

"YES OK YES I DID I PAID HIM BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WOULD COME TO ME. AND BE WITH ME. I PAID OMARI TO KILL KIERY BUT HE WOULDNT BECAUSE HE SAID HE FELL IN LOVE WITH HER SO HE KILLED Mj. IM SO--"

Before she could uter the word sorry out I smacked the shit outtaa her. She went flying across the room. When I lookd up I saw Kiery standing at the door with a face of murder. I knew on the inside she was hurtin like hell but I knew that wasnt gone stop her from trying to kill her. With every step she made towards Jessy she killed her softly.

"You..You out of all the people my sister.. You kill my son. HE WAS MY EVRYTHING AND YOU KILL HIM BECAUSE YOU HAD SOME SILLY LITTLE CRUSH ON HIS DAD..OOO HELL NAW ..I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT DAY I CAUGHT YOU IN OUR BED WITH MARCUS SHIT SPAWLED ALL OVER IT YOU WAS OBSESSED BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I LET IT SLIDE BECAUSE I KNEW MY SO CALLED SISTER WOULD NEVER TRY TO HURT ME...BUT COMES TO FIND OUT YOU KILLED ME.."

4 P.M. Next day
{.. Kiery ..}

I was at home in my swiming pool. I was doing laps around the pool. I was now on lap 20. I was trying to clear my mind. After what went down at the Waffle House the police arrested her but she had to go to the hospital. The bad part is I didnt get a chance to get not one hit in. Rachel and Lisa damn near killed her. As bad as I wanted her to die I would make sure they didnt give her the death penalty. I wanted her to suffer until her last breath in prison along with Omari. I never did tell you, But Omari is in prision doing 25 to life federal time. I did one more lap then got out. I took off my googles and almost jumped outta my skin when I saw a body getting closer. When they became noticable I saw that it was Marcus. He had on an all black. I noticed he had on shades. I stated walking towards him and I realized he was crying. I took off his shades and he pulled me close. I held onto him as we walked into the house. Some how we ended up in my bed laying down. We didnt have sex or anything we just layed there. He held me and I held him. I felt a tears start to roll down my face. That night we cried together. That night we became one. That night all the bad things that happened in our lifes were washed away. Thats the same night I knew GOD cleaned our slates so we could start over.

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

It was kinda boring but I JUST MADE IT UP AS I WAS TRYPING.

but I will work on a good for the next add...IT will be planned out

upppszz pig

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

LonelyAngel wrote:
Yay...Me and Lisa bad bitches!!! lol
Best be Keiry in that bathroom
Or else Lisa and Me r coming in!!
lol
lovin it!!
add soon

Agrees totally!

Rae that was so not boring.
And I can't believe Jessy did that.
You damn right we almost killed her.
I'm still in so much shock that I can't comment right

Honestly who does that to their own family?
I hope marcus and kiery make another baby soon

golden07

golden07
Admin

Man that add was awesome...
How come I couldn't beat the
living daylights out of her...
Damn man. Thats some F'ed up
stuff though man...I can't believe it.
All because of the love of Marcus...smh

ADD ASAP

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

lol Janae you gone have yo chance to knock somebdy out soon lol

addin maybe today or saturday after my act

goooshhh I dnt wanna take that

golden07

golden07
Admin

LOL...I hope so man...
Anyway, your gonna do
fine on that test...
I hated it when I took it
as well, but you will be fine.

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

[.] Chapter Five [.]

{.. Marcus ..}

I was in a good sleep until I felt my phone vibrating. I felt around in my pockets for it and answered without looking at the caller Id.

"You have a collect call from Jessy If you would like to accept charges press o--" What the fuck she calling me for. I hung up my phone and opened my eyes. After adjusting to the bright sun I saw that it was a new day. I look at Kiery who was still sound asleep and got up. I kissed her forehead and went to the bathroom after I found my extra hygiene materials I did my thang and and slipped on a pair of my shorts. I soon realized I didnt have any shirts over here. I called my fashion consultant and told her to bring me some clothes and pick Kiery up something nice. I went to the kitchen and she aint have shit in there to eat.
"Damn empty ass kitchen" I said aloud not realizing i wasnt the only one in there.

"Uhh you gone go to the grocery store and stock me up on groceries"

" damn girl you scared me and I would but i dnt have a shirt over here.'' I said as I kissed her on her forhead.

''squeeze into one of mine..besides its just the grocery store" i looked at her like she had 3 eyes.

"um did you forget that im famous nd paparazzi be everywhere they probably got so much shit about us on mediatakeout its rediculous"

She smiled at me and walked to the fridge. " Its gotta be something in here......or maybe not" We both laughed and we decided when Liz my FC got here we would go eat. While she was getting dressed I got on the internet. I updated my twiter, Facebook and myspace page then I went on Mediatakeout. please tell me why Me and Kiery was the Major topic o the day. When I clicked the link there was more pictures and a paragraph that read:

BEAUTIFUL!!! IF THEY NOT THE BADDEST COUPLE IN HOLLYWOOD. . . They Gotta Be In The TOP TWO OR THREE!!!

"WE Just really adore these two beautiful people. I know they happy that the case of the murder of their son is over. and we are keeping them in our prayers........AND CAN YALL BELIEVE HER OWN SISTER WAS BEHIND IT...thats shows you that you cant trust everybody and I cant believe I thought Spec was a laid back dude.."

As I read the last part I laughed a little bit because they always have they views about people. I heard the shower finally cut off. I swear she takes the longest showers in the world. I was texting Jay back when I heard the doorbell ring.

"I GOT IT"

It was Liz and she dropped off my clothes and Kierys gift. I was beautiful. Imma give it to her tonight. I went to Kierys room just in time to see her bending down.

"DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNN" I laughed and She stood up and gave me the bird.
"Anytime baby..." She laughed and We both finished getting ready. It was 12:15 when we left.

"lets go to Apple Bees" I mean it was a good idea but I didnt want to

"I really aint feeling them right now"
"ok wat about TGIF" I definatly aint feel like going there

"To many basic bitches there." We both laughed and we decided on going to Chillis. When we got there I picked the darkest side of the resturant. Im so glad nobody noticed us. I felt my phone vibrating and I looked at the number I didnt recognize the number so I ignored it. Once we order we made small talk and goofed off. We made plans to go to this all white formal affair tonight. Tomorrow night Im having my first BIG party since my sons murder. I was ready to. He told me one day to put a HUGE disco ball in the middle of the place and Thats what I did. I wish I could see the smile on his face but I know he smilin in heaven. When we made it back to her house I dropped her off and told her I would have a limo pick her up at 8. When I made it home I chilled for a while. Jay came over and we played NBA 2010. After getting his ass whopped 9 times in a row he quit. It was funny because He almost won the last one.When he left It was 6:30. I called and made so everything was set with the limo and got ready..Tonight was going to be the night that I made it official with her. Even though my son not here physically He gonna hav something to tell all his friends about in Heaven.

[.] End Of Five [.]

Last edited by RaeMoney09 on Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

that onw wasnt all that cool but we gone show out in the next aadddd

golden07

golden07
Admin

Aww that is so sweet.

I love them to bits...
Can't wait for next add
Uppity upz

Hopefully they have a good night and nothing goes bad
Still say they needa get busy and make sum twins

SexyT

SexyT

I LOVED IT!!
Jessy better stay the fuck away...
Cuz me and lisa ain't done wit her black ass!!
We 2 nasty bitches and we kill for our ppls!!

luv the add...
wats gona go down at the party!!!
ADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
BUMPZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
BUMPZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
BUMPZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
BUMPZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
BUMPZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
BUMPZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
BUMPZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
BUMPZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
BUMPZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
BUMPZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
BUMPZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
BUMPZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
BUMPZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
BUMPZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
BUMPZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
BUMPZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
BUMPZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
BUMPZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
BUMPZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
BUMPZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
BUMPZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
BUMPZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
BUMPZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

ADDING TOMRWW

golden07

golden07
Admin

yay!!!!!!!!!!

golden07

golden07
Admin

I'm about to get on ur case if there is no add

golden07

golden07
Admin

I cannot wait for the next ADD

Mizz_Choclate-Kiss

Mizz_Choclate-Kiss

Jessy was a dirty bitch 4 killin her own nephew jus 4 his daddy. Even worst she paid sumbody 2 kill him!!!! I hope his & her ass rot in jail!!!

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

[.] Chapter Six [.]

{.. Kiery ..}

I was finally finished getting dressed. I kissed MJ picture and cut off my bedroom light. As I was walking down Stairs I heard my phone ringing. I rushed the kitchen answering just in time.

“Hello” I said out of breath
“You have a collect call from Jessica Johnson. To accept this call press 1 now...-“

I held the phone in shock. Like what is she doing calling me. A part of me wanted to answer the phone just so I could curse her out. But another part wanted to hear her out.

“Hello” I heard her say. I was lost for words.
“Hello” She said a little louder

“Uh.h H.Helhello” I finally got it out. I felt like I was learning to speak all over again.

“Hey Kiery... I know that I’m the last person you would want to talk to right now but I needed to call you. You probably only answered to curse me out. But you probably answered because you wanted to know what I wanted to say.

I found myself smirking but soon straightened up and went back to a mug.

“Look I have things to do and talking to you all night is not one. So you need to hurry before I hang up. I said with much attitude.

“Ok. I won’t be long but I think you need to know this. Well while you and Marcus was separated a bout 6 years ago I met him at a club. This is before I found out you were my step sister. We both got drunk. That night we left together and somehow ended up in his hotel room. I thought I would never need him again but a month later I found out I was pregnant. I didn’t know what to do with a child and besides didn’t even know Marcus real name at the time. I had no way of getting in touch with him so I did what I thought was best and got an abortion.“

By now she was sobbing very loud and I could barely understand what she was saying. As for me my mouth was literally on the floor. My legs had gotten weak so now I was sitting in a chair. I can’t believe this is happening.

“No one knows I was ever pregnant except the nurse who did the procedure and me. Every time I think about I beat myself up. I would cut myself because it made new pain come and it made me forget about the mental pain. I tried to let it go and tell my self it was the past but I couldn’t. I remember the first time I saw yall together. It hurt so bad to know that he was with you. But in my mind I was like well I can take him back and we can try again with another child, but that plan stopped when I saw MJ run outside. I could tell he was yall child. It hurt me and that night when I got home I cut my self up so bad I was rushed to the hospital. I told everyone that I was beat up by some thugs as you may recall. I am sooo sorry that things ended up like this. Its like the devil took over me and I just let him because I felt weak to this feeling and I just –“

“Before you even begin to blame the devil for you mistakes let me tell you something. You have control over you actions. I despise women like you. If wanted help you could have gotten help but instead you found opportunity in our relationship and decided you would kill my son to get Marcus. You ruined my life. MJ was my life. He was my heart. If you would have gone to God for help you probably would have your child and I damn sure would have mine. I thought you were my best friend. I thought you was one of the realist people I met but comes to find you faker than the knock offs on third Street. I have nothing else to say to you. I still Love you and hope you find help but as talking to you ever again only God knows if that will happen. Because if it was up to me, you would rot in hell for eternity.”

I hear the doorbell ringing. While she was talking I hung up the phone and locked up. On the way to pick Marcus up I don’t know what took over me but I cried. Soon I felt us come to a stop. On my way up to his room I stopped by the restroom down stairs and straightened myself up. I'm going to try and make this night go smoothly as possible.

[.] End Of Six[.]

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

NEW ADD FINALLY lol

golden07

golden07
Admin

ITS ABOUT TIME!!!!lol bout to read

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

lol it wasnt that long lol