Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
...And THEN THERE WAS A RAINBOW (sequel 2 THE STORM)(COMPLETE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
...And THEN THERE WAS A RAINBOW (sequel 2 THE STORM)(COMPLETE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
...And THEN THERE WAS A RAINBOW (sequel 2 THE STORM)(COMPLETE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
...And THEN THERE WAS A RAINBOW (sequel 2 THE STORM)(COMPLETE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
...And THEN THERE WAS A RAINBOW (sequel 2 THE STORM)(COMPLETE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
...And THEN THERE WAS A RAINBOW (sequel 2 THE STORM)(COMPLETE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
...And THEN THERE WAS A RAINBOW (sequel 2 THE STORM)(COMPLETE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
...And THEN THERE WAS A RAINBOW (sequel 2 THE STORM)(COMPLETE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
...And THEN THERE WAS A RAINBOW (sequel 2 THE STORM)(COMPLETE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

...And THEN THERE WAS A RAINBOW (sequel 2 THE STORM)(COMPLETE)

+8
kaylee
Pleasure's wifey*peaches*
Mizz_Choclate-Kiss
SexyT
pureSEDUCTION
golden07
BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]
heatRAE!
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

SexyT

SexyT

make what go smoothly???
GURL ADDD!!!!
like now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

[.] Chapter Seven [.]

{.. Marcus ..}

I was brushing my hair when I heard the doorbell ring. I knew it could only be Kiery. As I made my way to the door I looked in the mirror to make sure I was on point. I opened the door and damn was she looking beautiful. She looks like she was crying though. I hope every thing is ok. Damn I hope this night don’t get fucked up with some bullshit.

"Hey beautiful, you are looking good tonight. Gone head do a 360 for me" I said trying make her smile. And yes I succeeded. She did the whole turn and pose thing and it just made me shiver.
“You don’t look bad yourself” She said making her way in. She went and sat on the couch and I went and made sure I cut off all the lights and stuff. When I walked back in it looked like she was staring into space. It kind of scared me.
“Hey, what is on your mind?” I guess I startled her because she flinched. When she got focused she smiled but I could see right through it.
“Nothing I’m fine just worn out from today, but I’m ready to party” She said with a smile that could light up a room. I wasn’t going to pressure her about it but I still knew something wasn’t right. We were walking outside when I remembered I left my phone. When I walked in the room my phone stared ringing. As I rushed to it the same unknown number from earlier was calling yet again. When I finally decided I was going to answer it had hung up.

“O well” I said speaking aloud. When I made it to the elevator I didn’t see Kiery. Then the vending machine door opened and she came out with some candy and chips.
“WHAT” She said laughing and I soon joined in. She knows she loves snack food.

We finally made it to the limo. It wasn’t to long before we made it to the building. There was so many cameras flashing it was ridiculous. When we finally made it into the building after all the interviews and pictures we said hey to people we knew and found a table. Kiery saw Trina and decided she was going to go mingle. I was sitting drinking some wine when this attractive lady came up to me.

“Hey...Pleasure P right?” She questioned with a half smirk. I can’t even lie she looked good but not quite as good as Kiery.
“Yes and you are” I said.
“O...my name is Ciara. I’m a new artist. I’m sure you probably heard my first song it’s called Goodies.” I didn’t want her to get mad or anything at me so I lied.
“Uh. Yes I heard it the other day. That’s a great song.”
“Yes it is. I worked on it with Missy Elliott. But I came over because you were sitting here all alone and well a beautiful woman like me shouldn’t be alone either so how bout we you know hook up.” She really into herself. I wanted to say Damn bitch you aint that fine but I kept It to myself.
“O yeah you right but actually I’m here with my fiancĂ© so I believe I should get going. O and nice meeting you” I said while getting up and walking away. I heard her say you gone be mine, but I wasn’t really stunting her. I looked around for Kiery but bumped into Janae and Rachel.

“Wat up yall” I said giving her a hug. “Where Lisa”
“She couldn’t come. She had to go to the airport to pick up here Cousin Dee. You remember I called her Dimples” Janae said.
“OOO yeah I remember” I said while laughing a little bit. “What yall been up to since you been here. It’s no where near live as it going to be tomorrow night.”
“I know I cant wait till tomorrow ima be stunting on them hoes. But We should be asking you that while you sitting over there with that horse looking girl feeling all over you.” Rachel said I couldn’t help but laugh. I told them what happened. They both started tryna find her.
“Don’t sweat it yall. She aint nothing and I be damned if I try and get her when I got all I need already.”

We were tripping until we got tired and went our separate ways. I met up with Kiery on the dance floor and my song Under came one. I sung the words to her and I felt her gripping on to me tighter every note I hit. Tonight couldn’t get any better. I can’t wait to surprise her tonight.

[.] End Of Seven[.]

golden07

golden07
Admin

I LOVE IT

WHAT'S THE FRIQQIN SURPRISE MAN
U LEAVING ME HANGING
ADD ASAP...SO LOVING IT

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

well , damn . jessie is a BitCH
and her ass betta not call again .
i can`t stand that ho . UGHiE !!

anyway , tha add was awesome .
i love how more and more drama
pop up . i can`t wait to figure
out what kiery says when marcus
" pops tha question " !!

UPPZ !!

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

wi ll b adding a chap . every day/ except tomrw..

THE STORY IS WINDING DOWN..

pig

SexyT

SexyT

i NEED AN ADD!!!!
PLEASE...
ADD SOON...
WHATS THED SURPISE???

golden07

golden07
Admin

AND WHERE IS MY RAINBOW???

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

lol

surprise coming soon

AND AS FOR THE RAINBOW...ITS COMING TO lol

SOONER THAN U MAY THINK

golden07

golden07
Admin

LMAO...OK THEN

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

[.] Chapter Eight [.]

{.. Kiery ..}

I was kind of worn out. Tonight went so smoothly. Marcus sung to me while we danced. I thought I was gone cum right in the middle of the dance floor. It felt good to be around people I knew and have made friendships with over the years. My besties Janae and Rachel were here. They told me about some new girl tryna hit on Marcus. They always tryna find a reason to fight. But I love them. It was now 12 and Marcus told me to meet him at the West wing of the building at 12:30. He told me he was going to surprise me tonight. Personally I was kind of scared. Normally when he says he has a surprise it’s HUGE. As I made my way to the restroom to freshen up I bumped into this girl. She gave me this funky look.

"Excuse you bitch. I’m to famous for hoes to be bumping into me"

I swear I laughed in her face. This must be a joke...right? And who in the hell is she...talking bout she to famous. I have never seen this 2 dollar hoe in my life.

"Well I dnt mean to be rude but I dnt respect nobodies like you. I do not care about you having an attitude but don’t get mad at me because I aint the bitch to fuck with.”

I simply stated then walked away. Damn I can’t stand hoes that think they can come in and run some shit. I freshened up then started my way to the West wing. When I finally made it Marcus wasn’t there so I decided to sit down. 5 minutes later I see Marcus coming towards me with a dozen white roses. I couldn’t help but blush. I tried to tame myself from getting over excited but it didn’t work. I gave him the biggest and most passionate kiss ever. When we parted he was more shocked then I was.

“Damn, Maybe I should bring you white roses more often” He said tryna be funny.

When we made it outside I noticed a few paparazzi still around. They snapped away as he brought me to a 2009 Dodge Challenger. I noticed his initials on the seats. This must be one of his latest toys. When he finally made it around we took off. We made small talk but I slowly drifted off into a light sleep.

[.] End Of Eight[.]

golden07

golden07
Admin

AWW THATS SO SWEET...

MARCUS I LOVE U...LOL
ANYWAY THAT MUST HAVE BEEN
CIARA IN THE BATHROOM...LOL...

ADD SOON

golden07

golden07
Admin

New Page = New Add...lol

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

[.] Chapter Nine [.]

{.. Marcus ..}

I looked over at Kiery and noticed she had fallen asleep. She looked so beautiful. Grabbed hold of her hand and kissed it. Tonight is the night I’m going to do it. I decided that it’s time to stop. I’m not getting any younger and I know she is the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. My only problem is that I hope she says yes. I am kind of nervous. I mean I know she loves me, but is she willing to marry me?

We arrived at the Beach. I had made sure everything was set up. When I returned to the car, Kiery was just getting up.

“Hey sleeping beauty” She smiled at me while I helped her out of the car.

“What are we doing at the beach at 1 in the morning” She had a confused look on her face. I pulled her closer to me as we walked to the deserted area.

“I want to spend time with you alone.” I was sooo nervous. As we approached our spot I felt her tense up and heard her let out a gasp.

“O my you did this for me” She said pulling me along.

“Yes I did. Janae may have helped out a little bit” I said and she giggled.
I helped her sit down and I sat behind her. We were sitting enjoying each other’s company. I didn’t realize we had been talking for about an hour. It was a silence that fell upon us. I felt that it was the right time. I stood up and dusted myself down. I helped her up onto a chair. It’s now or never. I got down on one knee and grabbed hold of her hands. I stared her straight in the eyes. I don’t think she knew what I was doing at first but once I got to talking I noticed tears start to develop in her eyes.

“Kiery Baby, we have been through so much together. We have had our hand full of ups and downs. You are the most beautiful woman in and out; that I have ever known on an intimate level. I know I haven’t always been straight forward with you but right now I’m being more serious than ever. I love you Kiery. It’s not just the love we had in high school, It love that has built up over the years and is steady building. Every time I see you my love for you gets stronger. I brought you here for one reason. I know I’m talking to much as it is so I’m just going to come out with it. Kiery Denise Johnson...Will you marry me?"

I reached in my pocket and grabbed the ring. She stared at me as if she was in shock. I felt my stomach dropping when I realized she wasn’t saying anything. I knew it wasn’t the right time. DAMMIT. As I was closing the box and standing up felt her grab hold of my hand. Before I could say anything she grabbed me into a kiss. Never in my life have I felt a rush like that. I felt like we were one. We pulled away and she smiled at me.

“Yes Marcus Ramone Cooper I will indeed marry you.”

I pulled her back to me and held I let her go and slid the ring onto her finger. Perfect. She pulled me back and held onto me tight so I held her to. I never wanted to let her go. Damn I can’t believe I just proposed to her. I am officially the happiest man alive.

“I love you Marcus Cooper”

“I love you to Kiery Cooper”

No one is going to get in our way of happiness.

[.] End Of Nine[.]

Last edited by RaeMoney09 on Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

lol....new add for ya lol

will add more soon pig

golden07

golden07
Admin

OMG

That was so beautiful
and I helped Smile
I love this friqqin story.
Can't wait for you to add more.

SexyT

SexyT

Ooh!!
How sweet...
ENGAGED!!!
Ciara think she wat? Famous? URM...maybe in real life!! lol

Miz.Skittle

I've been waiting on this for so llooooooonnnnnng!!!!!!!!!lol

Spec broke my heart in this story. Crying or Very sad Now i'm on team Marcus! He has really matured since the last story.

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

I WILL BE ADDING TO THIS STORY IN ABOUT 30 MINS.

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT

pig

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

[.] Chapter Ten [.]

{.. Kiery ..}

I held onto Marcus tight as he kissed me down my body. I haven’t had sex in a while and he was really hitting my spots. I moaned aloud in ecstasy as he slowly took my dress off with his teeth. Yes we were indeed on the beach bout to get it on. I felt his hand rubbing against my now dripping wet clit as he sent shivers down my body. He found his way up to my mouth and began kissing me again. I pulled his shirt off only to be teased by another one. He must have realize I was getting frustrated with all them clothes he had on because he stood up and pulled off his jeans. He helped me with my bra as he laid me on the blanket provided. I felt his manhood and it was harder then I can ever remember it getting. As I stroked it he groaned. He opened a condom and slid it on. I was kind of confused as to why but I let it go.

“Damn girl” He said while tryna hurry and position himself. I got ready for him to stick it in when he stopped.

“What’s going on baby?”I said opening my eyes confused.

“I want to feel every bit of you. Tonight we not just having sex I want to make love to you.” I smiled and kissed him. I guess he took the kiss as an ok. He slipped the condom off and positioned himself. I felt him easing into me. Damn he either done gotten bigger or I have gotten smaller. It felt like I was a virgin all over again. I tried gripping for something but I pulled back nothing but sand. He was easing in and out slowly. I soon got used o it and it felt like nothing I have just ever been through. It felt like I was a new woman.

“OOo Gooshh baby it feels sooo good”

“Shit Kiery…I lovee you sooo fucking much”

“I love you to Marcuss”

”I’m about to cum”

“Cum for daddy then”

He took about 5 more stokes then he fell on top of me. I felt him explode in me.

“That was the best I ever had” He said finally catching his breath. I rolled over on top of him and kissed him.

“Me to baby...I love you”

“I love you t...-“Before we could finish we noticed a flash. I tried to comprehend what was going on then I saw another one. Next thing I know its pouring down raining.

“SHIT” we both said in unison. We hurried and finally made it to the car. Both of our outfits were ruined. But my hair was a hot mess. We left everything that we couldn’t carry on the beach. I’m glad we live in Los Angeles because it wasn’t cold. Damn I hope I don’t catch a cold. I looked over at Marcus and saw a distant look on his face. I grabbed his hand and held it. He looked over to me and made a funny face. We both laughed and I cut on the radio. Trey Songz cd was in. I looked over at him and smiled. I didn’t think he liked Trey Songz. I cut on my song Jupiter Love and Song loud over Trey. I could really sing but the star life just wasn’t for me. I loved my job that I had. As we pulled up to his house I saw people was there setting up already. I looked at the clock and it read 5:12 a.m. Damn we was real could really sing but the star life just wasn’t for me. I loved my job that I had. As we pulled up to his house I saw people was there setting up already. I looked at the clock and it read 5:12 a.m. Damn we was really getting in busy out there. I laughed to myself. I watched as Marcus put in his code and the gate opened. I looked down at my engagement ring and realized that I was really getting married. I can’t wait till the wedding. Damn I need to get to planning. I made a mental note to call my secretary today.

“Hey baby you can gone up stairs and my room is going to have the initials MC on the door. I’m going to be up when I get finished with them about where to put stuff.”

“Ok”

He leaned over and kissed me. I walked in the house and saw His maids cleaning. I greeted them and went upstairs. As I approached his door, I saw a crown on top of his initials. He is so full of his self. I walked in and it looked so lovely. His room was 3 times big as mine. Nothing was out of place. I looked at the wall and saw a built in fish tank. It was beautiful. As I walked around I came across the bathroom. It was as big as his room. He had a shower with 6 shower heads. The Jacuzzi was sitting on a wall alone. I didn’t see a toilet so I guess it’s in one of these closed doors. As I finally cut on the shower I got in and wet my body. Five minutes later I felt Marcus get behind me. Damn I could really get use to this.

[.] End Of Ten [.]

golden07

golden07
Admin

Ooo they super freaks...lol

why we couldn't get a shower scene...lol
That was an awesome add cant wait for more...

SexyT

SexyT

dat scene was wicked! R u sure u a v? How u knw alt dat! Hmmmmm JK! lol!

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

bravo ! bravo !

loved it =)

cant wait for more !

UPPZ !!

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

[.] Chapter Eleven [.]

{.. Marcus ..}

I was so tired but I had to be at the studio at 12 today. It was my party was tonight and I had to lay down this track. I walked into my closet and found something to wear. As I was brushing my hair in the mirror Kiery came in with a pair of my gym shorts and shirts. Her hair was freshly washed. She looked even more beautiful without make up. She walked up to me and kissed me. I held onto her as I got into it. I felt her pulling away but I stepped closer every time she walked back. I felt her laughing which made me laugh. We pulled back and I pecked her lips.

"Do you have to go to work today" I asked walking out me room. She followed close behind.
"Yes I am going to the office to catch up on things.

"It has been a while I know I have a desk full of stuff" She said sighing loudly.
"Make sure you take it easy. I don’t want my wife to be aging early from stress."

"HAHA mister comedian" We laughed and I held her hand as we walked downstairs. I noticed that same distant look on her face from last night. I was gone get to the bottom of this soon. I heard my phone ringing from upstairs.

"Damn...Ima meet you ing the kitchen" I ran up the steps. When I made it to my phone I didn’t look at the number and I just answer.

"Yo." I said waiting for a response

"You have a collect call from Jessy to accept press one"

"I’m so tired of this bitch calling me. I looked at the number and realized she the one thats been calling me all along. I pressed 1 so I could curse her out"

"Hello" She said sounding sick as hell.

"Look the only reason I answered was so I could tell you to stop calling me. You know what you can keep calling this number if you want, I’m a get me a new number." I said fed up from the sound of her voice.

"Ok well I will leave you alone for the rest of your life. I just need to tell you something. I promise it won’t take long. It has to do with you." I sounded as though she was fixing to cry. I sighed loudly and rudely so she could catch the drift.

"You have exactly 4 minutes to say what you got to say"

"Ok listen. About 6 or so years ago, when club vision was open I had bit much to drink. I don’t know if you remember but it was for Gudda Gudda album release party"

I thought back and I did remember that. I got FUCCCKKed up that night. I don’t even remember that night.

"Ok yes I remember that night. What that got to do with anything." I questioned impatiently.

"Well that night I danced with you and you invited me up to VIP. I didn’t know you I only knew you as Pleasure P. After drinking me and you ended up at your hotel. We had crazy sex. I recorded it. The point of me telling you this is because I got pregnant."

HOLD THE FUCK UP ....PAUSE...DID THIS BITCH JUST SAY SHE GOT PREGNANT

"Hold on did you say you were pregnant...How you know it was me who got you pregnant. Why in the hell you just now telling me. Why do I think you li-"

No this bitch didn’t cut me off.

"Listen Marcus. I didn’t know anything else about you so after the sex I left. A month later I found out I was pregnant. I didn’t want a baby and besides I feel a baby should be born and raised with a father and mother. I got an abortion. I went into depression. When I was formally introduced to you, I found out you had a son. It hurt me bad. I really didn’t mean to hurt you nor Kiery for that matter. I just wanted to have a family. I-"

"No if you wanted a family you wouldn’t have been getting drunk at a club. I don’t have a bit of sympathy for you. I have to go"

I hung up. I was beyond pissed. I threw my phone across the room and watched the glass shatter. I don’t know what came over me but I just destroyed my room. She had officially fucked my mood. I noticed Kiery was standing at the door with a worried and scared face.
She was fully dressed in her clothes for the office. I looked at her and sat down on the bed and stared at the wall. She walked closer to me but I knew I would say something I would regret so I just walked out. I got into my car and hurried to the studio. Damn when shit was going good.

[.] End Of Eleven[.]

golden07

golden07
Admin

The hell with her man
She ain't nobody Marucs.
Just get a new number
and lets move on...Stupid Girl...

Add soon.

Pleasure's wifey*peaches*

Well damn